Reviews of Hotel Daimerwirt This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Erdinger Str. 40, 85452 Moosinning, Germany

#1 of 2 hotels in Moosinning

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Would recommend this hotel but choose the back rooms if night noise disrupts your sleep.

Choice of pillows. Sound proofing. Traffic noise in road side rooms. No air conditioning.

This small hotel is amply located in quite village between Munich and its airport. Parking on site is not a problem. Restaurant and breakfast very good. Good room size with good sized bathroom. Cleanliness. Friendly English speaking staff.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

It was very pleasant stay for whole family.

This is very nice, small hotel. 15 min from the munich airport. The room was very cosy and clean, the beds were comfortable. Good breakfast. And good beer too.

Did not meet expectations
    • Comfort Triple Room

The room was in an attic, extremely hot with no air conditioning and only a very small ineffective fan. Not as clean as you would expect in Germany. Breakfast could have been better, I remember it being nicer last time we stayed, Reception staff were perfunctory at best.

Good Location to Munich Airport Shower

Nice place to stay near the airport and Therme Erding
    • Comfort Double Room

Noise in my room from early in the morning due to the fact that it sits on a main road

Very nice, clean and convenient place to stay if youre looking for a place to stay around the airport (15-20 min drive), although I saw many people that go to Therme Erding that stay there as well Nice local breakfast and lovely staff Convenient access, parking and elevator

Close to the airport and the staff are friendly.

Based on our experience, the staff don't communicate very well amongst each other. When we checked in we were told one thing. At check-out we were told another thing. Resolving things required an international call.

Close to the airport and the staff are friendly.

It was great. Great value for the money. I would highly recommend this hotel
    • Comfort Triple Room

I was very happy with the hotel

Staff was very nice and helpful. Our room was very comfortable and clean. The food was good and I loved the free breakfast!

Great access to airport in charming town

It was very hot during our stay, and there was no access to a fan - that would have made a great difference for us as the room was quite warm. We had a room overlooking the restaurant and courtyard - normally this would probably been fine, but in this case, we left the window open due to the heat, and a bus load of people arrived at midnight - the noise woke us up, of course, and it was going to be a short night for us already. It would have been nice to have been given a different room, as the hotel knew the bus was going to arrive late. The shower is incredibly small - could hardly move in it.

We wanted a place close to the airport, and this is very well situated for that. The room was of good size. The staff was welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was fine, though of small variety. The area around the hotel was charming, though we did not have the opportunity to explore.

Excellent!
    • Comfort Double Room

Everything was excellent! The staff, the room. We stayed in one of the newest rooms. Unfortunately because it was so new, the heater and the sink in the bathroom were leaking a bit and the mirror was blocking one socket for the electricity. The room was big, the bed was comfy.. and the breakfast was good.

Comfortable and clean accomodations with nice sized rooms. Very good value.

Location is somewhat rural so limited choice for dining. Hotel does have dining but our party gives it a mixed review. My husband and friend were happy enough with their meals but my meal , beef, was not good. The French fries tasted like frozen fries from the super market.

Cheerful staff, clean, comfortable and spacious room, elevator!, good breakfast, easy fifteen minute drive to airport and good value make this a good choice when flying in or out of Munich. Also easy parking. Pppp

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

It has a very good restaurant downstairs, food and beers...

Very hard to find a parking space as many people come to have dinner in the bistro.

It has a very good restaurant downstairs, food and beers were amazing! Convenient to the airport.

Very smart, airport proximity, neat and functional

Sound insulation was bad, I heard the guests above me. Then again, maybe they were just very loud guests. Slightly remote

Lovely place, very cost-saving, has all the facilities needed

Exceptional, especially for the value!

There was nothing we didn't like, We loved everything about this hotel.

Loved, loved, loved this property! Would definitely stay here again. It was a very clean, charming hotel with the best staff ever! Upon check in, we wanted to make a quick trip back into Munich via train. The young lady at the reception desk quickly searched train routes for us, and got us on the best way. My husband loved being able to shine his shoes there before traveling back home. The breakfast was fabulous, I asked what type of coffee cake they wee serving, and they even gave me the recipe. The receptionist also searched for online for stores for me. I can't say enough good things about this hotel! Good value, superb staff and lovely surroundings! It also offered fairly easy access to the airport.

Lovely relaxing way to take stock after a late flight.

The room was wonderful with an excellent sized bathroom, a little noisy as traffic was passing, but soundproofing is fine. Breakfast was a well stocked buffet of superb quality.

Staff were great

Mislead by booking.com as to how close this hotel was to the airport it was a $40 euro taxi ride from the airport not the 7km it suggested

Staff were great

Nice hotel with good value for money. Close to the Munich airport. Nothing to complain about!

The hotel was nice and clean, room and bathroom were spacious. Parking lot was next to the hotel. Breakfast was good and we got it gluten & lactose free by request.

Friendly staff ,near the airport (10-15 min),very clean...

About 30 min from the city central.

Friendly staff ,near the airport (10-15 min),very clean,large room & bath . In the hotel you have a little and nice restaurant/pub . Very good breakfast start from 6:00 .

Perfect choice for families looking to visit Erding water park.

We stated there only for one night in our way back from the summer vacation. The place is located close to the airport and to the fabulous Erding aqua world, has a good restaurant and a free parking lot. The room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast was very good and the staff was friendly and professional.

A good base for our Munich visits

The length of time it took to get served in the beer garden / restaurant! However I think this was due to the hotel being a victim of it's own success! It was a very popular eating place and the waitresses were working very hard, I think unfortunately we were just "lost in the crowd" as far as being served speedily

The hotel was ideal for our needs. We were visiting Munich prior to starting an 14 day holiday following the "Romantic Road" and Hotel Daimerwirt was ideally placed for us to drive to the P+R for Munich on the three days we spent visiting Munich. The room was spacious and comfortable enough for my wife and myself and the breakfast was more than adequate.

Superb stay for medium budget.

All ok.

The portions of food was enormous - enough for two actually. Had a kiddie room where the small one could play. Arrived late but they still offered to serve a platter of cold cuts or cheese - the beer was refreshing! Small village - 15 min drive from airport - my husband admired the "dirndl" the ladies wore. Wonder why. The breakfast room was large with little niches in which one could quietly sit - breakfast was buffet - freshly made scrambled eggs or boiled ones - fresh buns /bread. Selection of coldcuts/cheese grand - fresh fruits, jams, cereals - for every wish something.

If they allowed me to stay again, I would, just not on a Wednesday!

Most of this is my fault- I think I changed my reservation from Thursday to Wednesday and I didn't read the information carefully- the very charming looking restaurant is closed on Wednesdays. They do say this here and in the email- it's my fault I didn't read this and that check-in is only until 20:00. After driving for 11 hours- it should have been 7 but there were accidents on the highway- I was not happy to check into a room that was super hot and there was no one at the front desk. I was exhausted, hungry, it had been a stressful day and I felt abandoned. I think it would have been better if the email I received at 10:30 pm the night before had said there is no one at the front desk but they are still there by phone if needed. There were only a few sentences in English the information book, no info about the wifi. I figured out the number to call and the woman kindly moved me to a different room. All of what I didn't like was about bad timing- it could have been lessened with better communication.

Very helpful and patient staff! The room was super clean and comfortable. Thank you for your kindness and your tolerance with my exhaustion- I wanted to tell you in person before I left. I really appreciated that you made me a sandwich too. :)

Great clean and well functioning hotel

Excellent hotel..very clean and well maintained. Great restaurant on site with large portions of delicious german food. Nice bier garten with a small play area for kids..perfect. Really delicious and varied breakfast. Highly recommended!

Great Gasthof near Airport
    • Comfort Double Room

There was some traffic noise in the morning for a small town, but nothing really to complain about.

Excellent value. Large modern clean room and bathroom. Excellent breakfast, with eggs, bread, jams, cheeses, meats, cereals, etc. Super friendly staff. Nice, close, easy drive to airport.

Very comfortable stay. Lovely breakfast. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

When we were there the weather was very warm. The bedroom was a bit too warm because our room was located on the road side of the hotel. It was a very busy road and too loud to leave the window open.

The staff were very helpful and friendly. The rooms were lovely - clean and big. Delicious breakfast.

Great for an early flight from Munich

Second bed in the room was a little too hard

Good location for the airport if you have a car. Very clean and comfortable. Dinner was available at the restaurant and was good. Nice full breakfast. Not a lot of English spoken, but staff is willing to put up with our lack of German skills.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

The room was big enough, the bed comfortable.

The biggest problem I had - the hotel did not warn me about having some kind of vacation at my time of stay. It means that everything is closed - including restaurant/beer garden. Since I arrived quite late and wanted to have dinner, this was dissapointing. The staff that came to let me in sais there is another restaurant down the street, but it appeared also to be closed. Probably it was just bad luck, but yu should know that this is very remote and small town with no many other options to go out.

The room was big enough, the bed comfortable.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

It is a happy place.

We received rooms facing the main road. With windows open, you hear cars all the time which is less pleasing.

It is a happy place. All members of the staff are always smiling and overall enjoying their work to the point I want to be part of this happiness. Hotel is inviting, child friendly and clean. The bathroom was spacious and included a full adult size tub!! And he hotel's restaurant is the best we've eaten in.

Phenomenal Stay!!!! Wunderbar!

This is located in a cute village but other than a bakery there is nothing else but homes in this town. So your only option for food is at the hotel. Good thing that food was some of the best we've ever had!

Amazing Gasthaus! The rooms were beautiful and clean! The staff friendly. The restaurant had fantastic food!!!! They have a play area for kids and wonderful outdoor seating.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Great stay within 20 minutes from Munich Airport

Road noise can be bother some at times especially if you have windows open.

Very clean hotel that has a great restaurant onsite. Staff is awesome and would recommend the stay. Hotel about 20 minutes from Munich Airport in a quiet town.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Nice place, we use it frequently!

There is no elevator for all rooms and sometime you need to use stairs (only for few rooms)

It is close to airport and can access to MUC airport without traffic. Breakfast starts early and you don't need t be worry about morning flights. Free Wifi, free parking and little play ground for children. we use this hotel frequently as final station before flight. if you have time, the area is very nice

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Good value with in proximity of Munich airport!

I saw a staff drop some utensil on the floor and she picked it up and put it back in the pile of clean ones! The staff can care more about the hygiene standards!

Amazing Family run hotel and restaurant! And nice value to the proximity of Munich airport! Nice value for money! Nice restaurant!

Very nice hotel with a proper Bavarian feeling.
    • Comfort Double Room

Very nice hotel with a proper Bavarian feeling. We stayed in a confortable apartment (for 5) with three rooms and a big bathroom but no kitchen. The hotel has a restaurant with good tradicional local food and beer. Very pleasant atmosphere. Breakfast was included and was great with fresh fruits, cereals, different breads....good quality and variety. Very easy, no fuss booking process. Staff (wearing traditional Bavarian clothes ) was very friendly.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

A good hotel close to the airport to spend a night before...

Internet didn't work. The bed appear to be double but the matrasses tend to move from each other. No fridge.

A good hotel close to the airport to spend a night before flight. Perfect for families with children as soon as there is a playground and restaurant on site.

Great choice close to MUC airport

Staff was super friendly, room was clean like new and above all dinner I had in their restaurant was just perfect. There is plenty of free parking spaces. Everybody was smiling so it was a nice atmosphere and a great experience. Wish I would spend couple more days here. Thanks!

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Warm and clean room.

Staff and service. Our triple room was not in the system of the hotel. Room was not ready for three guests. We were waiting for check-in about 15 minutes.

Warm and clean room. Breakfast.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

breakfast was very good.

breakfast was very good. The staff were very flexible and the restaurant is very children friendly. Playground out the front and playroom indoors. Good distance to the airport.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Happy family holiday in munich
    • Comfort Double Room

Local public transport is non existent at the weekend and it's about €25 to the nearest train station. This is not the fault of the hotel but a shuttle bus would help a lot. But as I have said it's almost perfect.

It was almost perfect in every regard

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

Charming hotel, delicious restaurant, lovely staff
    • Comfort Double Room

LOVED this hotel!! So charming!! After a long day of traveling with a two year old, the playground outside and the kids play area inside were amazing. The attached restaurant was delicious! The room was excellent. Clean, comfortable and all around lovely. The staff were superb!! Would highly recommend to anyone!!

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

Wonderful 6th generation family owned place to stay

Pillows not so great; tough parking on a Friday night.

great breakfast; clean; friendly helpful staff; easy access to Munich airport. Love that this is a 6th generation family owned business.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

Very tasty breakfast, spacious room, calm location and very pleasant staff

Very tasty breakfast, spacious room, calm location and very pleasant staff. Unfortunately I hadn't time to try beer and restaurant in the evening, but if it is at least from half as good as breakfasts there, it must be amazing

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Excellent hotel

Location is remote - 15 minutes drive from the airport, and not that close to Munich.

Hotel was clean and comfy. Breakfast was great. After leaving I figured out that I forgot my watch, I called, and the staff kept it for me for three days.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Unfriendly staff in a good hotel

Not friendly staff. We could not get even a small smile from any of them. They were missing also in breakfast. It to them a lot of time to fill finished food. Beds and pillows are not comfortable, and we are not spoiled.

Clean room, excellent breakfast, close to munich and airport

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Good for family with young kids.
    • Comfort Double Room

Reservation was for 4 adults. At the hotel - we found that hotel does not have option for 4 adults, just a double bed and children beds - sofa bunk bed. The room was not ready - we had to wait in the lobby until the room was prepared for us. We paid in cash and did not receive a receipt.

The room was nice and clean. Breakfast was excellent!! The double bed was very good.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Excellent Family Owned Establishment - Hotel Daimerwirt
    • Comfort Double Room

We have no recommendations as we were very pleased with this family owned business establishment. Keep up the great service to your guests. Till next year, Tschuss!

This is our second stay at Hotel Daimerwirt in Moosining, Germany. This family owned business is a must stay when you travel in/out of the Munich airport. The owners/staff are very pleasant people and you will not be disappointed in your accommodations nor the excellent restaurant. Breakfast is included in your booking and is prepared with the utmost care. This is the only hotel we will stay in on future trips to Germany.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Very good hotel and friendly

Something a little uncomfortable with pillows.

The hotel was in a great location for us. The price was decent. Very clean hotel.We ate at the restaurant of the hotel.The food was tasty. Breakfast was good too. We had a problem with the suitcase did not arrive.The stafe tried to help us with the completion of bathing items. And the next day they did above and beyond to help us in front of the airport. The hotel staff did above and beyond to help.Excellent hotel staff

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

This was a nice place.
    • Comfort Double Room

This was a nice place. The reason that I did not rate it higher was the location. We were visiting Munich at the time of the Oktoberfest. Room rates at locations closer to Munich were breathtaking. The Hotel Daimerwirt is in Moosinning, which is about 30 to 40 kilometers from downtown Munich. We drove to Ismaning to take the S-Bahn in to Munich. So, if you are visiting Munich, Moosinning is not the most convenient place to stay. On the other hand, the Munich airport is about 15 minutes away so if MUC is your base of operations, the Hotel Daimerwirt would not be a bad choice. If you going to the Oktoberfest, it is easier on your wallet than hotels closer to Munich. The hotel itself was clean and recently-remodeled-modern and the staff was friendly. Would I stay here again? Probably, if I had a reason to visit the area around Moosinning. One other thing: the Daimerwirt has the best restaurant in Moosinning.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

A superb place to stay

Nothing!!! I read in one review that parking was across the street. That is not a negative at all. Parking is about 50 m from the front door and the street you cross is a town street with no traffic.

Everything about this place was superb. Will be back again for sure since we go to Europe every year. People, service, facility were everything one could ask for plus more. Overall just a great place.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

The hotel is very clean, the room is spacious and the staff...

The village in itself is in the middle of nowhere, its plus is being close to the airport.

The hotel is very clean, the room is spacious and the staff friendly and helpful. Good and rich breakfast.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

Good hotel if you have a car

The price should be lower taking into consideration the location of the hotel (away from the city centre)

Clean & calm please.. breakfast was basic & good.. staff was very nice

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

Geared to the airport traveler

Parking ample but can be crowded with locals coming to the on site beer garden and restaurant. Our room windows faced the main road running from Erding (suburbs) to Munich and the noise never ceased.

Professional hotel, modern facilities, big room with big bath, room to spread out and pack, geared to the airport traveler with a good breakfast starting at 6:00 A.M. Professional staff, ample parking.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

Close to the airport

There was no one when we arrived and the hotel was locked. Thanks to a nice couple of guests we met outside, we understood that apperantely there is a box with keys and you need to find your name on one of them and just go to the room. No check in, registration etc. There was no one at the reception and we didn't have local phone so any request you might have (extra pillow, for example) is left unanswered.

Close to the airport, therefore stayed there the night before our flight back home. Large room, good breakfast. Breakfast starts early so it is suitable for early flights.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

ery wonderful and am glad i picked it from the earliest,...

ery wonderful and am glad i picked it from the earliest, restaurant and a living place, what else, yes the best balcony view

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Old hotel with charm

Restaurant was excellent and willing to substitute items. Nice location, close to Munich airport. The staff spoke good English!

Everything was ok

The weather was hot and the hotel without AC the room was small the breakfast place was very congested but in general everything was ok

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

We had a fan but it was still very hot but it was July after...

We had a fan but it was still very hot but it was July after all!

Comfortable

Reaching is difficult. Booking a Taxi was difficult. This is not in Munich.

Good and clean rooms. Helpful staff.

Great food, clean and comfortable.
    • Comfort Double Room

Great food, clean and comfortable. Close to Airport so if u don’t want to stay in the city cause ur flying out, it’s perfect

Excellent traditional German hotel with great food service
    • Comfort Double Room

Friendly staff, excellent dining room and complementary German style breakfast, 15 minutes from Munich Airport

Bavarian style

noise from the traffic old rooms

Bavarian style

8-)

8-)

overall excellent

everything was organised...keep it up.....

Room was good.

Location good.

Small room, no Aircondition, no minibar.

Location good. Near the airport. Staff very kind.

Nice homely feel, clean rooms and friendly staff

Little bit more variety at breakfast

Nice homely feel, clean rooms and friendly staff

Simply simple

Noisy (door does let through every sound from the hall, street with lost of traffic)

Good simple breakfast, free WiFi, friendly staff, free parking

Real country traditional

Real country traditional

Breakfast was wide variety and very delicious taste wise

Bed or matress made noise

Breakfast was wide variety and very delicious taste wise

very nice stay

very nice stay

breakfast was great, the hotel was very comfortable and clean. Close to Munich airport. We will stay here again for sure.

Exceeded my expectations

As above

Clean and relax hotel stay

Far from city, has no restaurant nearby

Near airport, clean hotel

Clean hotel

Was not close enough to airport

Staff

Verry good

The pillows

Very good hotel in an ideal location

Frindly hotel

Noise.doors are not sound proof

Frindly hotel

Excellent hotel only 15 min from Munich Airport

The restaurant at the facility was very nice. Traditional German food. The portions are very generous.

The atmosphere was very familiar.

There was nothing I did not like.

The atmosphere was very familiar. Everything was perfect.

Perfect choise

Toilet paper would be softer.

Super breakfast. Very nice hotel. Easy and free parking. Strong wifi signal. Very nice restaurant

A real treat

Clean, friendly, excellent food. A real treat and excellent value for money