Reviews of Dreikoenig

Wilhelmstraße 30, 74564 Crailsheim, Germany

#5 of 6 hotels in Crailsheim

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

book it..nice centrally located...great hospitality

everything was excellent

the owner of the place is a very kind and generous lady.the hotel is perfectly located in city..near railway station.blindly selct this place

large clean modern rooms
    • Apartment (1 Adult)

Pillow was a bit small! No real problems!

large clean modern rooms

Good position, good breakfast, staff is very kind.
    • Apartment (1 Adult)

not very clean, specially bathroom.

Good position, good breakfast, staff is very kind. Hotel is good loking with nice surroundings

• Reviewed: 16 May 2016

The hotel was centrally located in Crailsheim allowing me to...

The hotel is made up of 3 different buildings connected via numerous stairways and hallways. The hallways were dark and not particularly clean.

The hotel was centrally located in Crailsheim allowing me to walk most places I needed to go other than the office. Having an off-street garage was a plus.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2016

Very little!

Everything! I arrived at about 22:30. The hotel looked to be in darkness. It took me a while to figure out where the entrance was. On entering the hotel there was a damp musty smell in the hallway. I turned left up the narrow hall only to find reception is a small hole in the wall, behind which was the most untidy office I have ever seen. The owner checked me in a told me I was in room 8. I proceeding upstairs to my room. The room was very basic, consisting of a main bedroom with a smaller single bedroom adjoining. There was also a kitchenette with a small plastic table adjoining the main room. In the single bedroom were two velour covered chairs. The velour was matted with dirt and excessive wear. The bed linen was past its sell by date (worn and not as white as you would expect). The bed pillow case exposed a brown tatty pillow with defective stitching. I arrived down for breakfast the next morning and was asked if I wanted fried or scrambled eggs. I requested scrambled. The owner went off and returned handing me a plate of mediocre slightly burnt eggs. The untidy office I mentioned previously was in open view behind the food bar. I left for work for the day and arranged alternative accommodation for the remainder of my stay. I came down to checked out at 18:00 and was an older gentleman sat behind the reception hatch. He was wearing a T-shirt with a worn out shirt over it. The shirt sleeves were open and trailing loosely. Not very professional looking at all (more akin to something you would see in a dingy motel in a B movie). After about 15-20 minutes tapping at a PC and fiddling with paper in the printer he managed to produce a bill for 2 nights (I only stayed 1, although I was late checking out). I thought I would never get out of the place.

Very little! The first thing I did when I got to my room was begin searching the internet for another hotel for the rest of my stay. The bathroom was clean and was out of character with everything else in the room, with new toothbrushes provided (unusual). It was a if some attention had been given to this area while everything else was ignored.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2015

Hotel made of several building, appartments in other streets...

Hotel made of several building, appartments in other streets so you have to go outside to get breakfast, enter mutiple codes to go through various doors, .... Expensive for the offering

There are also 6 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.