Reviews of Sheraton Duesseldorf Airport Hotel This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Terminal Ring 4, Lohausen, 40474 Düsseldorf, Germany

#54 of 197 hotels in Düsseldorf

Right in the airport.
    • Executive Double Room

They blocked from my card 150% of the room price, despite the fact that the room was payed in upfront. The staff promised that they will unblock the money immediately, but this didn't happen. So, probably, the amount will be unblocked automatically after 30 days.

Right in the airport.

The overcharge my card
    • Executive Double Room

The pay was done via booking and the hotel still block some moneys from my account , more than what i paying . So the moneys will return to me in 1 month ....

worse stay ever for a sheraton
    • Executive Double Room

They charge a lot for just a sleeping area at the proximity of the airport.. the internet wifi is not working properly....their phone line is not working for people trying to reach you while at the hotel. The take forever to address any problems..or any needs from customer. they dont speak english or better say they speak but are like robots only said what they know and after they keep repeating themself. Food is not good at all, overpriced for a burn chicken in my ceasar salad...how can you do that? drinks are not good for a sheraton. the wake up call I needed to make sure they put it properly in the system 4 time. The worse stay...I want my refund !!! I want my money back ...I want my money back...I want my money back

close to airport..nothing else

Satisfactory for the

The lack of attention in the restaurant.

Convenience for airport. The hotel was clean, quiet and friendly, though the restaurant staff were too few and not totally focused on the customers.

was acceptable but not as good as previous stays- coffee machine in bedroom not working water leaked
    • Executive Double Room

Staff didn't explain very well, - coffee on table cold, bacon overcooked as was most of the hot food no choice of juices

Scrambled eggs cooked fresh

Perfect location for a day trip/ 1 night stay in Dusseldorf.

Rooms were so quiet and the bed was really comfy! Would highly recommend for an overnight stay in Dusseldorf. The airport is literally 2mins walk away. Access to the city is really straightforward too with just a short train ride (we didn't use the SBahn).

The hotel has a great location to Dusseldorf Airport.
    • Executive Double Room

This hotel is too expensive and overrated. £140 per night for an average small room plus 25 euros for breakfast and evening meal is also expensive. I feel the hotel prices are not a fair representation of its amenities/comfort.

The hotel has a great location to Dusseldorf Airport.

Great location on top of car park , great stay.
    • Executive Double Room

Hotel was extremely conviniently placed at the airport, at the end of the railway line and ten minutes walk to departures. Welcoming reception staff made the stay pleasant and dinner was supperb.

Will do this again...

The room is a too small for that price, although it's nice, it's noisy from the neighbours. No outside noises which is good.

Clean, close to airport. No stress before traveling. Possibility to eat for descent price. Coffee and water for free.

Breakfast in a small selection.

Breakfast in a small selection. Breakfast service unfriendly despite paying for breakfast made in the evening they wanted an additional payment from me. I was forced to show not only proof of payment made at the hotel but also confirmation from Booking.com to prove that the difference between these documents covers the payment for breakfast.

Well past its best
    • Executive Double Room

Very tired, very much in need of a refurb. Bathroom sink (104) had sizeable crack which should have taken room out of service. Would not expect this from such a major hotel brand. Generally this hotel is in real need of a makeover, currently only worthy of three stars. If it wasn’t for the location (top floor of a multi storey car park opposite the terminal) can’t imagine why you would stay here.

Very clean, bed was very big and comfortable.

Coffee machine with pods available in the room but could do with a kettle as well.

Very clean, bed was very big and comfortable. Excellent location if you're flying out early morning.

Location, short distances within a hotel, comfortable bed.
    • Executive Double Room

Missing minibar, difficult to find free table by breakfast, very high price, 470 EUR per night for 25sqm room is usury

Location, short distances within a hotel, comfortable bed.

A touch of affordable luxury after (or before) a long flight.
    • Executive Double Room

Signs from the airport and through the multi-storey car park would be very useful. The room was too warm - the aircon was blowing but there was no way to reduce the temperature without opening the window - too noisy in an airport hotel.

Very convenient for Dusseldorf airport - literally across the road and through the car park. Very friendly welcome. Well appointed and comfortable room; clean and quite spacious. Always a touch or two that sets it above the ordinary chain - e.g. body lotion, robe.

Crazily unorganized parking
    • Club Double Room

The access and this totally unclearly explained parking. No possibility to unload luggage and Check in without paying to pari in this crazy parking before bringing rental car back. Next time I’ll go back to the much more convenient Maritim hotel.

The bed

Good choice for Bussiness travellers due to location.
    • Executive Double Room

Being a member of the SPG loyalty club gives you free WiFi. Otherwise, you have to pay for it (at least that used to be the case before I become an SPG member). WiFi is usually very good. Nevertheless, in my last visit I had a problem with my phone's (android) connection that failed to connect to the WiFi most of the time.

Great overall experience. Rather expensive but you pay the advantage of being next to the airport. Compfortable, clean and with a very nice breakfast.

- Breakfast was excellent
    • Executive Double Room

- I received a wake up call at 4:45 AM by mistake and could not fall asleep again, after complaining to the reception in the check out they offered nothing as compensation - this is not what I expect from a Sheraton!

- Breakfast was excellent - The bed was comfortable and spacious room.

Good value for money given Dusseldorf rates on a busy trade show week
    • Executive Double Room

Queen bed was soft with a big dip in the middle - I slept OK but not great The room was cold when I arrived - the heating was effective but it took 30 mins to get warm

Staff were friendly, location was good, breakfast was good, room was quiet

As an American yes we eat a lot however I ordered scrambled...
    • Executive Double Room

As an American yes we eat a lot however I ordered scrambled Agfa and i think there was a whole dozen which is enough to feed 8 people. Wasteful you could cut down and be fine oh but charge a little less too

Annoying stay,I will think twice before I book there again.
    • Executive Double Room

Loud music was playing all over the hotel even outside in the corridors from the speakers on the ceiling 24houts,which I could hear very clearly in my room! I have never seen this in any hotel in my life! Extremely annoying! I addressed the front desk staff about it and they said they could not do anything about it since it is an order from the manager! Unbelievable situation,shamefull! Very cold room also. No refrigerator in the room!

Directly opposite the terminal.

We stay at the Sheraton 2-4 times a year and would highly recommend it,

Frau Baum's supervisor was a woman whose name I forgot. While Frau Baum helped us, this supervisor criticized Frau Baum in our presence in Deutsch. I don't speak or understand Deutsch well, so the supervisor thought she was safe; however, my wife is a native Bonner and understood everything the supervisor said. As opposed to Frau Baum, that supervisor exhibited all the wrong things about Sheraton. She should be counseled not only for criticizing an employee for doing her job and for doing it in front of a guest.

The employee, who took care of us upon our arrival, was Ann Kathrin Baum. She was friendly and informative, making me and my wife feel like we were important to her and Sheraton. I asked her for some assistance in using the computer to get our boarding passes for our flight to America the next day. I was not able to get on line with the computers in the lobby. She came over and also tried to no avail. She then went behind the desk and was able to get my wife's boarding passes. Delta would not allow me to get my boarding passes on line. When I thanked her for her help, she responded it was her pleasure to help us. Mega kudos to Frau Baum. She exemplifies the best of Sheraton.

Its just fine

price

Breakfast was good, but pretty expensive. Location is just on the airport, if you need just to sleep over, you can try this hotel. Is quite expensive thought. Gym is very basic, rooms are ok.

Disappointed

I was very disappointed that the receptionist did not locate a our room to my wife who arrived 6 hours in advance of my arrival at midnight. She was left wait with any consideration that she had travelled 30 hrs from Indonesian. Very bad decision, will never book this hotel again.

Difficult to equal or improve in nearly all areas

What like to have done a greater deal on room rate for 3 persons

Food - top score dinner & breakfast Room - best spec and décor Reception - super friendly & efficient staff Location - very convenient for airport access and show halls at Messe

It was a lovely, stress-free experience
    • Executive Double Room

Having stayed at the same hotel in the Frankfurt airport for a cheaper price, this was a bit underwhelming in regards to room size.

Room was lovely, the bed was very comfortable.

Nice room - when inside, you totally forget that you are on...
    • Executive Double Room

I wasn't too happy about the night receptionist. He was a bit unfriendly.

Nice room - when inside, you totally forget that you are on the roof of a parking building on an airport! The illusion is quite fantastic, with super good sound isolation.

Clean, comfortable, expensive, extremely close to the airport main hall: only for a single-night.
    • Executive Double Room

It is a quite expensive hotel, however, the proximity to the airport is excellent when you have a flight early in the morning.

Comfortable hotel, just a few steps from the Airport main Hall. Clean room with air-conditioning, heater, and bathroom in good conditions.

Good relax between flights
    • Executive Double Room

Slow internet, we got bathrobe and slippers but only for 1 person, a bit long check in

Property is located only 3min walking distance from airport. Comfortable bed and sound protected rooms. Free internet in room. Restaurant with room service

Ideal for staying, if you have a red-eye flight

We had three meals from the room service (2 x salads, 1 x pasta), and none of it was great. It did the job, but next time I'll think twice about ordering.

Ideal place for the overnight stay, if you have a red-eye flight the next day. We had a room with a super-comfy 2 x 2 m bed (I guess that's Super King Size ...), to the inner court yard. We arrived there early, so I spent quite a few hours in the room and liked it a whole lot: Quiet, with all facilities needed. Great WLAN, very friendly and competent personnel.

Best airport hotel!
    • Executive Double Room

The bed was fabulous and super comfy, made me sleep so well. Location can't hardly be more convenient. Excellent breakfast, ample choices, loved the honeycomb!

Very convenient if flying out of Dusseldorf early in the morning

Overall nothing could be better. Was just the payment issue.

Check in was easy although they did put a hold on my card for $371 which wasn't explained very well to me. I checked to make sure the room was prepaid as we had booked a total of 11 hotels on our trip. I was told yes but then when we checked out they deducted $250 from my account and told me at the time of booking my credit card was declined. I received no such message. I had also booked at a lower rate with a special from bookings.com to receive $60 money back once the stay was complete... almost a month later I'm still waiting for that. Overall the hotel was excellent with a spacious, clean room. Plenty of bathroom counter space. The bed was comfortable. It was a very long walk down the corridor to get to our room but it was convenient with an early morning checkout and the hotel literally being almost in the airport. We also had a couple of drinks at the bar and the bartender was very efficient and helpful. We would definitely stay again except I would book directly with the hotel as to avoid any complications with payment.

Fabulous Hotel! A Wonderful Experience.
    • Executive Double Room

Need to request a non-smoking room. Sadly, my first room was a smoking room and I had to be moved. Air in the rooms kept is pretty warm.

Rooms were comfortable and nicely put together. The history of the hotel and comfortable atmosphere created will be an experience to be cherished. Walking distance to restaurants and shops a plus! Loved It!

The fact that we booked a twin room through bookings.
    • Executive Double Room

It is a very expensive hotel. You pay for the location as the hotel is very dated and the actual hotel (baring the location) is definitely not worth what you pay for it.

The fact that we booked a twin room through bookings.com and when we got to the hotel they said they did not have any twins left and that the "request" through bookings.com was not guaranteed. They did give us an "extra" fold up bed which was not comfortable to sleep on.

Perfect stay just inside the airport

Really easy to reach from airport, just outside the gates. Rooms are big, comfortable and silent. It's also nice to have a Nespresso style coffee machine so you can have a quick coffee even if your plane is leaving early morning. Prices are ok considering you don't have to pay for shuttle/taxis to get here.

Transit

The hotel is across the street form the airport and a very good place to rest during a long journey. Very friendly staff and comfortable rooms, slept like a baby after a long flight. A good spread of delicious breakfast and they even had fresh honey dripping from a hive in the buffet.

Good place for a night with a family

Rénovation of rooms would be welcome. A bit expensive. Challenging to reach by car.

Very nice. Well located, just 5 min walking from the check-in. Nice staff.

Excellent Stay

We have stayed here 4 years ago and the location is excellent when one has to catch early flight! Staffs spoke excellent English unlike a lot of hotels in Germany!

Overnight stay following 2 cancelled BA flights. Trying to ease the travel pain during transit to UK
    • Executive Double Room

We didn't get an opportunity to see or use anything.

Very comfortable bed but unfortunately were only in it for four hours as very early flight the following morning.

If you are going for business and you need to be close to...
    • Executive Double Room

It's expensive for what it offers.

If you are going for business and you need to be close to the airport this is the perfect choice. you arrive and after 5 minutes you can go inside your room. Nice and Friendly staff and the room size is ok. Breakfast is nice and what puzzles me is that you hear no noise from the airplanes.

Never again!!!

Not very happy with my experience there. When you pay their prices you expect that you are treated well as a customer and informed in advance of changes in your booking. They gave us the wrong rooms, and in the end we ended up paying another 900€ On top of the 1100€ we already paid for the rooms that we did not get in the first place. There was no understanding or any discount offered by the management or staff regarding this nightmare booking. Anyone planning on staying there should go to a different hotel rather than deal with their poor customer service because at the Sheraton Düsseldorf Airport- the customer is NOT king and the only thing they are good at is charging you full price for their mistakes. I will make sure to warn everyone I know about this poor excuse for luxury hotel and that you will not only pay cheaper prices at other hotels but also get better treated as a customer. The Sheraton Düsseldorf Airport hotel is blemish on the entire company. #sheraton #düsseldorf

Nothing! Bad staff, worse communication from both hotel and www.booking.com

Extremely DIRECT access from the airport terminal building.

Expensive but they are in an almost monopoly position!

Extremely DIRECT access from the airport terminal building. Very clean. Quiet despite the proximity to the airport.

I had an altogether satisfactory stay
    • Executive Double Room

no possiblity of linking the hotel reservation to a reservation for car parking (the hotel is located on top of a huge car park) surprisingly no free wifi disappointed that breakfast was not included in room rate

Easy to reach by car, ever<thing on one floor (reception, room, bar, restaurant, conference facilities) nice, quiet and clean room with safe, first class bathroom and a comfortable bed good breakfast with plenty of choice

Overnight stay at Dusseldorf airport
    • Club Double Room

It was extremely expensive (260 euros per night). Whenever I have to stay for the night at Dusseldorf airport I stay at the Maritim Hotel, however it was fully booked and I had to stay at the Sheraton. The hotel was not as clean as one should expect (there were some hairs on my bed).

The best thing about this hotel is the location. Just across the street from the airport terminal. The size of the rooms are ok but a bit smaller compared to the other airport hotel (Maritim Dusseldorf).

Great airport for flying as it is attached to the airport. It is very easy to get to.

Very near the airport as it is attached to the airport. Very friendly staff and they were always available. Room was very new and extremely clean. Room service was good with about a 30min wait. Very near to downtown Duesseldorf and Dortmund. Easily accessible to the highway.

Perfect location, would go again, hopefully the charging error was a once off rather than the norm.

Not happy at being charged twice for the one room, had to e-mail the hotel three times to get a refund, then I was out of pocket due to bank charges on the refund but hotel fixed it after another mail

Perfect location for my needs being so close to the Airport

Very good value for money!
    • Executive Double Room

It's small without many facilities, but this is understandable in an airport. Also, the extra's were on the expensive side (meals, items from the bar, etc.).

The location is ideal for the airport. In comparison to a hotel in town, you will have to pay for a taxi if you had an early flight. You can add the taxi cost to the remote hotel, and pay for the Sheraton instead. This way, you do not have to stress about catching your flight. It just made catching my flight at 6:30 a.m.much smoother. The staff were very nice, and they even provided instructions for the location of the gates in the terminal.

Location near the airport can not be beat.

The air conditioning in my room did not work well.

Very close to airport so this was great as I was leaving the next day. The bed was very comfortable as well as the room itself. The bathroom was well stocked and I liked the extra water supplies. The fitness room was very nice and being open all the time was an added bonus. My room was nice and quiet too.

Great stop over hotel, comfy beds and very clean

everything was fine if you need a stay before flight at Dusseldorf airport

Nice hotel for an overnight stop before flight home. Room was nice and beds were lovely and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Reguvinating

The hotel restaurant had an amazing breakfast bar. The eggs were super fresh, the tea was incredibly high quality, there was a great selection of bread, croissants and jams. But the real star was the actual HONEYCOMB you could break off for your tea or bread. Insane. I was very much in love. This was a great breakfast, all for $25. Not bad, especially considering it's an unlimited breakfast.

Easy to reach airport and comfortable sleep
    • Executive Double Room

As usual the receptionist wasn't too friendly, not rude but I wasn't impressed if I compare those friendly hotels in the centre of Dusseldorf. Wish these people can show more smiles and be more cheerful rather than grumpy.

So close to the terminal and because there is an extra door for the bedroom, I didn't hear much noise, although when it was complete silence, I could hear some noise from next room, but it wasn't a level to bother me. The bed was quite comfy and gave me a good sleep. Proximity to the airport and comfortable bed are things you are after, then this hotel is one of the best place you can stay.

Great location if you use the Dusseldorf Airport

We booked this hotel because we had an early plane the next day. The hotel is on top of one of the airport parking fields. To get the the departure area, you take the elevator to the 2nd floor and walk maybe 200 yards. The trip takes less than 5 minutes.

Great for travelers!

There really wasn't anything negative! Everything was great!

The staff was friendly and helpful when we had questions. We chose this hotel, as most likely do, because of its proximity to the airport (if you're taking the SkyTrain from the train, get off on AB gates and follow the signs!), and getting to the hotel and to the airport in the morning was a very easy walk. The room itself was large enough for our huge bags, and the bathroom was nice too for a relaxing evening after travel.

Good location for flying in and out of DUS

It would be helpful to have luggage trolleys at the Parkin area of the hotel - they however provide a luggage service.

The location is perfect - we flew off from Duesseldorf the next day and spent the night here. Made it very easy - especially since we have a small kid. The staff is friendly and helpful and the hotel makes a clean and maintained impression. Rooms are quit sound proof and we didn't hear much of the air traffic close by.

A fair solution for short stay.

The staff was OK, but not too friendly. The coffee machine could be a premium idea, however it did not function, I was unable to make a coffee in the early morning, which did not come well. The hotel is clean however miss natural light inside.

Quick&easy approach from plane, ideal for an overnight short stay.

Superb Location but eat out!
    • Executive Double Room

Very bad restaurant. The food was not well cooked, I had lunch and the fish was undercook, tasteless, the beans hard, the pumpkin soup tasteless as well. In the evening prawns which were overcooked and spagetti that was tasteless. I was surprised of how bad the restaurant was as it is a Sheraton!

Best location ever on a Hotel. You cross the road and you are in Departures/Arrivals. From the Hotel you take the lift straight to the train station. Very convenient.

Less of an hotel than a cash generating machine, its location is its only real selling point
    • Executive Double Room

The room was at best average Paying for WiFi in one's room is nonsense No attempt had been made to keep the garden in the inner courtyard tidy Staff made little effort to charm their guests Prices were high

The location is fantastic, being only a couple of hundred metres from the airport check in counters

Expensive and ignored at breakfast
    • Executive Double Room

On arrival staff tried to charge me 550 euros instead of 450, as a result my debit card kept being declined this made me embarrased in front of other customers. The breakfast on the second morning we were ignored by staff and had to ask for tea and coffee instead of being asked as we were on the previous breakfast.

Beds very comfy. A short five minute walk to the Hotel from the airport.

Relax before your flight!
    • Executive Double Room

This was our second stay at the hotel. We find the location very near the airport very convenient. This time we had a much bigger room with a huge bed and bigger bathroom. It was very nice to be able to relax in comfort before our morning flight! They also have a pleasant restaurant on the premises that we recommend.

Falling short of expectations
    • Executive Double Room

Hotel rooms are a bit tired, e.g. bed side lights not working, standard lamp had to be unplugged to turn off, hot water took many minutes to run hot. Restaurant menu very limited. Charges for wi-fi in room are annoying, put it in the room rate like other hotels.

Location is excellent being just a short walk from the terminal building.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

It's a good place to stay when you have a flight at...
    • Executive Double Room

Their is no any facility for warming , the aircondition only has cold air. Specially we have a baby and we asked them it is not suitable for baby only they said you can use extra blanket.

It's a good place to stay when you have a flight at early morning.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Comfortable stay but disappointed by lack of basic facilities
    • Executive Double Room

Limited facilities. No tea making facility only coffee which I don't drink. Only English speaking channels were the news channels. No fridge or mini bar. I regularly stay in hotels and was surprised these standard facilities were not available

Staff were very warm and welcoming. Clean hotel with very comfortable bed.

I highly recommend this hotel if you have an early morning...

I highly recommend this hotel if you have an early morning flight from Dusseldorf International Airport. Great location right across from departures with lovely furnishings and a great staff.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Great Airport Hotel
    • Club Double Room

I felt that the bar area could have been cosier it was a little too clinical and not very comfortable. The range of drinks, particularly beers were limited

The staff were excellent especially the reception staff

Comfortable and clean

Paid wifi too expensive and they do not offer any free wifi. Cellular reception very poor in some rooms so you cannot use internet on the phone.

Comfortable and clean

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Overnight stay

Bathroom a little small. Had a coffee machine but would have been nice to have a kettle as well to make tea.

Good selection at breakfast. Clean room. Ideally located

Served it's purpose
    • Executive Double Room

Very long walk with suitcase to the rooms as the hotel is build round. No free wifi in the room is not of this century. Breakfast was expensive.

Location, directly on P3 parkingspace opposite the terminal Cross the round and you're at the airport.!

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

An excellent airport hotel!
    • Club Double Room

We enjoyed everything about our stay here. Express check-in / out. Very convenient location. Steps from arrivals / departures. Very comfortable room. Small, but immaculate and equipped with everything we needed for an overnight stay...incl good coffee maker/water etc. Very comfortable bed / pillows. Good linens and toiletries. Great staff....friendly, helpful, courteous at all times. Excellent club lounge with exceptional food and good beverage selection. Absolutely great value for money. Thank you Team Sheraton for a relaxing stay.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Great location for sort business trip.
    • Executive Double Room

Rooms and bathroom a little small, wi fi limited and difficult to connect to. Very expensive for whats on offer.

Great location, clean and modern rooms, quiet and relaxing, good breakfast facilities.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Exhibition in town....... Hotels rates are a rip-off!
    • Executive Double Room

Ridiculous cost for one night. It feels like all Hotels hiked their rates just because the exhibition was in town ! Is there not a regulatory body to cap room rate hikes to a certain percentage above base?

Great location. Clean friendly & professional Hotel.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Suitable for a layover
    • Executive Double Room

Free wifi wasn't available in the room which was very disappointing. Also there was a coffee machine in the room but no tea making facilities.

The location was very convenient, walking distance from the airport.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

When I checked out, I forgot taking my credit card back.
    • Executive Double Room

When I checked out, I forgot taking my credit card back. The staff of the hotel also did not return it to me. Around 1-1.5hr later, when I checked in at another hotel, I noted that I lost my credit card. I called Sheraton airport hotel but was told that they did not find my credit card. The staff even told me that their policy is to destroy the guest's credit card once they find the guest lost the credit card there. I called them again half an hour later and asked them to check CCTV because I was sure I had lost the credit card there. Then immediately, another staff answered the phone and claimed my credit card was found. Further, they can keep this credit card until I am back to Sheraton airport hotel several days later. The information provided by the staff was contradictory and not trusted! I even doubt whether they will do something to my credit card if I did not insist checking CCTV.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Very convenient for the airport terminals but expensive.
    • Executive Double Room

A little on the expensive side but maybe that was because I booked at fairly short notice.

Very convenient for the airport terminal and good restaurant.'

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Highly recommended if you are on business in Dusseldorf, or overnighting before an early flight.
    • Executive Double Room

The entrance from the Airport was really unattractive but that was really my only issue.

The welcome at the desk was excellent and very personal. The Room was superbly quiet with the entrance area having the second door. The facilities in the room were perfect for a business trip. And the small bathroom kit was most useful. The art display near the restaurant was a focal point to relax and talk about.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Perfect location for an airport hotel.

Breakfast is too expensive. All the rooms are at the same floor and looking to inner garden. Dont expect a real Sheraton experience dont expect airplane view from window. This looks like an airport hotel with Sheraton brand.

Perfect location for an airport hotel. Just walk to the terminal. Easy to go downtown with S-Bahn (take approx. 15 min.) Friendly staff. Affordable Sheraon prices. Good Wifi (8/10)

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Location is close and have direct connection to Dusseldorf...
    • Executive Double Room

The room was really cold because heater in the room is not sufficient enough to heat the all rooms (same comment from another two rooms that the persons travel together with us)

Location is close and have direct connection to Dusseldorf airport

Browse Sheraton Duesseldorf Airport Hotel traveller photo gallery