Reviews of Hotel Erfurtblick This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Nibelungenweg 20, 99092 Erfurt, Germany

#7 of 23 B&Bs and Inns in Erfurt

9.7

The following reviews were written more than 24 months ago. They no longer impact the property's overall review score – but may still be helpful when choosing the perfect place to stay.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2015

6.0
    Clean rooms.

When we arrived stuff didn't know anything about our reservation! Nothing! They were just surprised we have reservation in their hotel. Room was not prepared, very cold. No even word of 'sorry' and they were pushing us to pay more than in reservation confirmation from booking.com ... Finally they wanted us to make them sure we will leave early morning because next day they have some tourist group. Also the lady was speaking only German, and even if I told her I dont speak German she continue talk to me and not even try to speak slower or anything (even a word) in English. If not my husband speaks German I dont know howe we would fix the situation of their unprepare about our reservarion... Reception is open up to 18:00 (we came 17:30) Rooms have thin walls and you hear everything what they talk about in room next to.

Clean rooms. The view from breakfast room is nice.

• Reviewed: 27 August 2015

Everything, especially the super nice staff!

That we have to leave!

Everything, especially the super nice staff!

• Reviewed: 26 August 2015

Nothing bad.

Nothing bad.

There is 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.