Reviews of Holiday Inn Express Duesseldorf City Nord This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Mercedesstrasse 14, Düsseltal, 40470 Düsseldorf, Germany

#111 of 197 hotels in Düsseldorf

Based on 2024 hotel reviews

The convenience of finding the place, the presence of AC ...
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The breakfast left quite a bit of room for improvement. Toaster only toasted bread on one side. Bread quality was poor. Coffee was disappointing, and only UHT milk available. Parking in the cramped P-cellar costs an additional 15 EUR pr night. Would have been nice knowing that in advance.

The convenience of finding the place, the presence of AC and the reasonable price made it perfect as a short stopover when travelling for a small family travelling with a dog.

I really liked my stay here at Holiday Inn Express Duesseldorf City Nord
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Breakfast was a minus, would expect much more variety (e.g. for vegetables - there were only cucumbers, eggs - only boiled, cold cuts etc.) A small wardrobe would be a plus.

I liked the staff, very helpful, the bed and the pillows were very comfortable, room and bathroom extremely clean, though the room was a bit small, coffee/tea facilities, but overall quiet and peaceful, means of transport quite near to the hotel, close to the airport.

Pleasant
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

We prefer to book hotels with the “no prepayment” options. I booked a room in Holiday inn. Upon arrival I paid in cash but later I got an email which said my credit card has been charged by hotel??? I asked them and they said they will be returned the money but not reversed as yet. Like I check my account in the net, and here that amount is still unbilled. Although I have the hard copy of my cash bill but still waiting for the amount reversed to my account. If the credit card is getting only as the guaranty then why Hotel took the money from an account without informing the customer??

Great Staff, The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful specially Ms. Isabell.

Pleasant stay
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

When I am booking a hotel, looking for hotels with free cancellation and no prepayment options. Holiday inn has had this option and I booked a room. Upon arrival I paid in cash but one hour later I got an sms which said my credit card has been charged by hotel??? I asked them and they returned the money a week later.?????? If the credit card is getting only as the guaranty then why Hotel took the money from an account without informing the customers???? And why should have been reversed after a week?

The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful, specially Ms. Isabell and Robert. Isabell is very kind and helpful person.

We always try to stay at a Holiday Inn Express and have never been disappointed.

The staff was terrific. We were having trouble navigating the city until I brought up the map offered on the confirmation Email and it took us directly to the hotel. It was a life saver. So thankful for the attached real-time map navigation.

The hotel is ok despite not in a central location
    • Business Double Room

In the vending machine water was over, and at the bar overpriced. Location quite far from the center.

The hotel is ok, located in a quiet area near Mercedes. The staff is polite. Comfortable room.

Close to McDonalds and public transportation, enjoyed the...
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Holiday Inn Express needs to invest in having a refrigerator and microwave in their rooms. That would definitely have made my review a 10!

Close to McDonalds and public transportation, enjoyed the comfortable bed and A/C.

It is what it says on the box

No restaurant on site so need a short walk to find something in the evening. Unless you try the MacDonalds around the corner.

Room was comfortable, and good beds. Slept well.

Pfingsten Sports meeting!!?

Unfortunately there were a large amount of children attending a sporting competition - noise levels were high at all times.

When the kids left with their minders!

Not impressed.

Check in took almost 45 minutes. Only one desk clerk at peek check in hours. When we finally had our turn to check in, our family had 2 rooms booked and the desk clerk wanted to put us on different floors. After several minutes of going round and round, he agreed to put us on the same floor. Room that was reserved for 3 of the 5 of us was only ready for 2...no extra blanket, pillow or towels. No one told us room key had to be placed in the slot on the wall for lights to work, we had to figure it out on our own. Phones were unplugged. Internet wasn’t user friendly. Overall, we would not recommend thus hotel.

Free breakfast was nice.

Horror check inn
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Be very careful when you arrive late. After warned the hotel twice, through the Booking app, I got an reply that this was ok. Still, after arriving the night manager had cancelled our reservation and reluctantly made a new booking. It took him almost a half an hour to process this. All this at 2.30 at night with a ten year old child...

Overall cleaness.

Nice clean and modern hotel with friendly staff.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Friendly staff that worked through a slight mixup in our reservation. Convenient to the airport for our trip back to the U.S. Very good continental breakfast with plenty of options.

Hotel room and staff REALLY fantastic! Don't know about location. Breakfast options let's this hotel

Breakfast disgraceful, even for a hostel. No hot food (except a waffle) in a hotel of this standard?

Bed excellent. Room excellent. Bathroom excellent. Staff very friendly.

The staff were all extremely helpful and friendly.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The staff were all extremely helpful and friendly. Being in Germany, I was worried about the language barrier, so it was a great relief that they all spoke and understood english. They booked a cab for my early airport departure and the driver actually arrived a bit early. The best service I’ve had in a hotel in a long time.

Not good

The breakfast finishes at 10 am but at 9 am everything was finished and they didn't care about this situation. While we were checking in the hotel there was a man named Mohamed and he didn't even looked at us when talking and he was so angry about something. My friends were asking questions and he still did not looked at us and was not behaving politely. We stayed in the hotel 3 nights and there were no soap in the bathroom for three days. We used shampoo to wash our hands. And there were many bad things about the hotel. I booked more than 40 hotels by booking.com and this is the first one i am writing..

Located within 150 metres of tram and bus stops direct to...
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Housekeeping forgot to refresh cups and tea/coffee each day. Sofa worn out.

Located within 150 metres of tram and bus stops direct to city centre (15-20 mins). Car parking underground. Friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable double bed (no join down the middle!) and pillows. Tea and coffee making facilities in the room. Free WiFi.

Well, I've stayed there with my friend 23-25 Feb.

well, some decent people at the reception desk would be nice

Well, I've stayed there with my friend 23-25 Feb. 2018 and i can tell you - the stuff people are simply incompetent there we tried to have a dinner at a hotel by asking a receptionist to help us order it.. and he couldn't be more careless also we both have forgotten our phone chargers in a room, and as mine was quite expensive (25e) i've tried to phone them (the same day we have checked out) and a lady on the phone said: "sorry, we cannot find it".. the same answer on the next day and the day after.. they always promised to call back but never did but i'm 100& sure i left it in the socket, so it must have been taken by the hotel stuff or it's still there, lol awful experience! :(

Hotel is for the people that visit the fair in very good...
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Beds are too small and there is no cabinet for clothes, si we must put our clothes on the cheir . Breakfast was pretty poor.

Hotel is for the people that visit the fair in very good location.

We have booked a twin room for a business trip and in the...

We have booked a twin room for a business trip and in the end we ended up in a single room with an extended couch serving as a second bed. Totally unacceptable. How can you come up with that in the first place?

Nice hotel and helpful staff.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The smell of cigarette smoke in the corridors ,Although the smoking is not allowed at the hotel.

The hotel is located in quite area. It's 10 min drive from city centre. The room is clean and comfy. The staff are helpful. Available parking on the Hotel.

Good value, clean hotel.
    • Business Double Room

Location is a bit quiet and out of the way. Breakfast was very basic.

Basic hotel, but good value - even booked at last minute. Easy transit to airport via S Bahn. Basic tea and coffee in room. TV had BBC which was great! Cosy room. Clean, albeit basic, bathroom. Free, fast wifi. Staff friendly.

Good hotel with not many facilities
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Long queues with checking in and out... Many mistakes made with payments. On the 4 rooms we had booked 2 rooms where double paid. Still waiting for the money to be returned...

Everything you expect from an "Express" hotel. Low on staff so longer queues as normal. Same person for checking in and serving drinks in the bar...

Good food, good people. Wondered about the location, not being central, but it was fine.

Minor problem, the lifts seemed slow to respond. Our room was on the fourth floor, but many times we thought, 'let's use the staircase'.

Loved the people there, housekeeping, at breakfast, the lad on the bar on an evening of Syrian descent, all were very friendly and helpful. The bed and bedding were extremely comfortable. I loved it.

The room were very spacious and clean.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

I had problems each night with my room door meaning that each night after a long day working at a trade show I would come back to find I was locked out of my room and had to go down to reception and que to get a new key card. In the evennings there was only one member of staff on reception/bar duty so there was a 5-10 minute wait for assistance. The lift was quite loud and I could hear it from my room all hours of the night. I only manged to connect to the internet 1 of the 3 nights I stayed at the hotel.

The room were very spacious and clean. Great location and taxis were very easy to come by.

Always our choice for visiting the Christmas Market.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

We were in a triple room. Although the main bed was extremely comfortable, the pull out couch for the 3rd person had a thin mattress and was less so. Not bad enough to stop us from returning next year, but still it is a shame.

We have been coming to this hotel to see the Christmas Market, for years. Because it is not located downtown some might dismiss it as an option. Don't. It is a simple 5 minute walk to the tram U71 which takes you right into the heart of the market in a very short time. You can buy your ticket right on the tram. Breakfast is always good. Simple but filling - variety of breads, sandwich meat, cheeses, cereals, yogurt, boiled eggs, and juices. The coffee is great. Staff are friendly and professional. Good value for money.

We had a lovely stay and the reception staff were very helpful and friendly.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Nothing about the hotel. I possibly should have booked the city centre one.

The reception team were all very friendly and helpful. I would have preferred a hot choice for breakfast but the cold choice was lovely and very fresh. As I am coeliac I was pleased that I was made fresh rolls on request.

Restaurants and Room was very clean and bed very good.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Breakfast very poor. One day i asked if i can have fried eggs and waitress with very rood way said NO. waitress at breakfast never smile, never welcome you. Just clean the tables. They must to know that the first think when customer wait is welcoming and smile the morning!!

Restaurants and Room was very clean and bed very good.

Good business hotel close to downtowm and not far from...

As usual during MEDICA exhibition, hotel price is 3 or 4 times higher than usual rate. Holidayinn is not an exception

Good business hotel close to downtowm and not far from Dusseldorf fair. Very kind and professional staff at the front desk.

Never again...

Bad location. Cleanness not good. Lobby with water running into the floor from the lobby. Another passenger had its luggage stolen from the lobby when registering. Same personnel for attending passengers, registering and serving drinks in the bar. No vacuum cleaner for the room's mat.

Beds are OK but small.

Worst hotel in Dusseldorf.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

On 17th October 2017 at 8:30am, I lost my sling bag which had my wallet, passport, money and every valuable which I possess. It was stolen from the breakfast room INSIDE THE HOTEL PREMESIS. The act was caught on cctv but the thieves are still roaming around freely with my belongings. There should have been more cameras in the lobby and breakfast room so that the faces were much clearer. Perhaps this is the worst thing that has happened to me.

location- fast check-in , breakfast.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Room facilities. No closes wardrobes, so it is not suitable for double persons at room. the amount we paid in parking per day.

location- fast check-in , breakfast.

Stayed many times and is handy for the exhibition centre.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Very slow filling the breakfast table with food and cutlery. First time this has happened.

Stayed many times and is handy for the exhibition centre. Good parking in garage and in street.

Over all good
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

When Cheak out one day before and I ask about refund so he telme the sops we only refund the 10% of the room charge from your Hotel is that fair or not

Hotel environment

Comfortable, functional and friendly
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

A warm breakfast would be nice. Towels were old and worn, not very luxurious.some furniture showing its age.

Friendly staff, comfortable bed and pillows

Rubbish hotel
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Service They gave us a wrong room keys ,when opened someone was already in occupying it. The receptionist did not even apologise. No proper service, no showercaps or toiletries provided Rubbish breakfast

We just need a comfortable bed for the night so this hotel is perfect for us

Perhaps more choice of cooked food for breakfast (only boiled eggs).

Very comfortable beds, which is our main concern after a busy day at an exhibition, and very clean. Also kettle with tea and coffee

Good experience overall.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The wifi was very slow, and I don't think they served dinner at the restaurant. There was a bar, but I couldn't get a beer before 5:00 PM, which was kind of a downer.

Good experience overall. Easy to find, air conditioned room, comfy bed.

nice place to stay in with freindly staff and value for money
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

the amount that was reserved still not released from our credit cards. the staff told us it will be release in few days but now its almost two weeks and still not released

i liked the place which was near to most of the locations we planed for. also the staff were friendly

It was ok you could improve on tue breakfast and security ??
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The breakfast was dry , just bread rolls and ham , cereal and bread I did not pay the ammouny i reserved way back from booking .com , i paid more than the confirmation received from bookind .com The is no proper security a lady who was having the dry breakfast her handbag was stollen in tue dining room. The rooms were ok overall i would rate tye place 2 out five

The rooms where ok, carpets a bit dusty .

Will not return because of the staff.

Staff

No complaints about the hotel. Good value for the money. Also easy accessible to the public transport. However, the staff was very unqualified and unprofessional, unable to handle any complaints from the customers. They blocked the amount of the stay on my credit card at the moment of the reservation (on booking it is mentioned that the credit card will not be charged or any amounts reserved) and although I have asked the reception twice to release the deposit when we paid cash, they didn't release it. 3 days later I had to contact the reception again to release the funds and they told me it would take 4 to 5 more days. Money I cannot use because of their bad procedures. Also, I have requested to communicate this to the manager, to which they said is nothing more they can do, as they are only the reception. I have also requested the manager's name and they didn't give it to me, almost hanging up on me. The discussion ended without them giving any feed-back to my complaint, but just that I will get the money back in one week, so what more do I want?!...

Too much hassle upon check-in.

Too much hassle upon check-in. Not look at reservation number. Just try to find name and can't find. After long waiting and expensive calls to Thailand was able to have them found the names for 2nd room. 1st room was no problem

Basic hotel, but clean, functional and good value.

The key card for one of the rooms didn't work. One of the lifts was broken. Shortage of parking spaces or underground carpark for € 10 per night was excessive. The day we arrived breakfast was advertised as being available from 6.00 am, but this changed the next day to 6.30 am so we only got a limited breakfast on the day we needed to leave early.

The beds were comfortable. The air conditioning worked well. The breakfast was good.

Derendorf district hotel with easy access to public transport.

Noise from staff working outside in the early hours of the morning!

Comfortable beds, plenty of choice at the buffet breakfast, air conditioning very good.

Nice accomodation, decent location (it's not pretty...
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Linen unecessarily often changed (everyday). Once, staff ignored "do not disturb" sign on the door handle and entered while I was changing clothes.

Nice accomodation, decent location (it's not pretty around, but quite easy to get to the city center) around, nic staff, quite poor breakfast.

Loved the air conditioning on a hot day.

Loved the air conditioning on a hot day. Rooms are comfortable and efficient. We've always been happy with any of the Holiday Inn Express properties we've stayed at.

Good breakfast & staff, but room accommodations could use some work.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Poor shower head. No true closet. No place set aside to open luggage. Had to ask for iron & ironing board.

Excellent breakfast. Comfortable bed. Nice conference room.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Decent price for Dusseldorf, but with cutbacks
    • Business Double Room

With an arrival time around 7:00 pm and the shades / curtains being open all day the room was very warm. Air-Co didn't work properly, couldn't cool the room down to a decent temperature. Room was on top floor and obviously located next to the technical room. This meant permanent noise from the elevators going up and down. Not a huge problem during the evening, but pretty annoying during the night.

Friendly welcome at the reception. Easy and quick check in / check out.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Close to the Dusselfdorf Flughafen with only 2 train...

Everything is alright except it takes minutes to walk from the closest tram/train station. But you can not change it, right? :)

Close to the Dusselfdorf Flughafen with only 2 train stations about 10 minutes. Clean and quite room and comfortable bed beside good price.

Very quite place.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The breakfast wasnt that good...u have to pay for the laundry..

Very quite place...very close to bus stations n train station and 2 minutes walk to macdonald..

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

All they want is your money

The price of the rooms are unfairly expensive because of the exhibition. They make the price From 60€ to 400€ per night. But they never try to upgrade their service. They never put bottles of water in the room, toothpaste and brush, body lotion.... in the room. The room is very very small. Breakfast? Not much choice on breakfast.... Staffs are nice.

Clean rooms

Poor location, bad guest service, exhorbitant price!
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Breakfast was average. Location was far away from what we expected. I booked an extra nigh and was charged a much higher rate, which I had to pay separately. NO EFFORT was made to attempt to reduce the rate. Stayed in other Holiday Inn Expresses and they were of a much higher standard and far superior staff and breakfasts. the staff at this hotel were dressed very sloppy, no one at the desk when we arrived - after waiting about 10 minutes a young lady arrived carrying a plate of food - very unprofessional. Overall a very poor experience to end our holiday on.

The invoicing address is kept under all my reservations.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The invoicing address is kept under all my reservations. Why do most of the receptionist as like in Holiday Inn mean "not to have received any data from Booking.com"? I am really bored of defining turkish address which takes 10 minutes for them to enter the database. Although this has taken place while check-in, the other lady couldn't find this information while check-out? Poor behaviour.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Cleanliness and comfort, location is convinent but you have...
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Cleanliness and comfort, location is convinent but you have to walk 5 min to the train station. Nothing much arount to do without the train. Its 10-15 min away from downtown and airport eather directiin

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Staff at the reception was very friendly and helpful.
    • Business Double Room

Breakfast was fresh but a bit simple.

Staff at the reception was very friendly and helpful. Room was smartly organized, I liked the cheerful design. Even though located next to a railway, it was silent and no noice was heard. Bed is super comfortable and 2 types of pillows (hard and soft) is a huge plus.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Quiet and comfort between flights
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The sofa in the room didn´t look very clean, it had some visible stains.

The Staff was very nice and the process of check-in was easy. Hotel is very near the airport., and acces from the train station is good by taxi. The hotel has a very convenient shuttle to the airport. The room is very comfortable, has wi-fi, temperature is perfect and the windows can be opened. The bed and pillows are super compfortable, and the room, and the hotel in general is very quiet.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

The hotel is located near the train station.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The hotel is located near the train station. Just 5 minutes of walk. The hotel staff was very helpful and full of smiling. The hotel room was clean, comfortable bed. Overal condition of room was ok without any significant problem. Great conection between airport and hotel by train.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

All and all a good hotel

They kept a reservation on my creditcard for atleast 19 days now (and counting) eventhough I paid at the counter the day I left. I was just there for new years eve, so I'll live, but imagine if you're on a three week holliday and planning to use that creditcard.

Kind personel, clean rooms, good breakfast, all and all a good hotel.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Good for a quick business trip

The breakfast is not complete enough, no scrambled eggs and associated stuffs ... Good coffee and tea...

The hotel is a standard Holiday Inn Express, same comfort, same presentation, same everything... Good for a quick business trip

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

Cheap and comfortable for a Business Stop.
    • Business Double Room

Clanking noises coming from the Lift all through the night! Room card entry was fiddly took a while to get used to it. Parking Garage is only 1.9m high. Little parking outside the hotel and if you park on the roadside you risk a fine even though there is no warning of this anywhere.

Not central but you have a McDonalds across the road and Supermarkets, Restaurants & Tram within 5 minutes walk away. Ideal for Business Travellers. Hotel is clean and what you'd expect from Holiday Inn. Breakfast was included and did the job. Again typical Continental Breakfast options.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Convenient for the Dusseldorf Messe
    • Business Double Room

The room cleanliness was poor in the toilet. There was a bad drain smell.

The bed was comfortable. Location to the Messe was good. Poor WIFI connectivity

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

Good value hotel offering easy access to city centre, airport and motorway
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Positioned on the outskirts of the city centre but only a quick 5 min walk to the S bahn Station and then a short ride to the main railway station.Hotel clean and comfortable with decent sized rooms.Breakfast fine with good choice of hot and cold dishes.Free parking near to the hotel.All in all a decent place to stay.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

Comfortable stay.

The breakfast could've included a few more options for vegetarians... Also, things to do around the area would have been helpful.

Comfortable stay... staff was friendly and efficient. Cleanliness was fantastically maintained.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

• Business Double Room

We had accomodation for 14 days. The elevator stopped working second day and the hotel did not fix it for next 12days!!! However there are stairs! :D every morning coffe machine during breskfast was broken so no coffee anymore ;) Receptionist promised discount when we will have last day. By printing our invoice she repeated "I gave you 30€ discount for non working elevator" but after we checked the bill it was not true! When we asked where the discount is written her answer was "I cant give you the discount as you have prepayment. There isnt space for it". What?! She said she gave us 30€ before! So maybe she is stupid. I have no idea how this can work. Never more because of your special liar blonde receptionist. There is more better hotels in this price category. And one more - we wanted the high floor in our order. We got first! :) Enjoy! ;)

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

Holliday Inn Ex Dusseldorf - not value for money
    • Business Double Room

We booked a double bed room and was given a room with two single beds. The AC in the room didn't work at all.

The reception stuff helped in booking a taxi to the airport.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Perfect night before or after flight or for working days in Messe Dusseldorf
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Simply – the good hotel in very close distance to the Dusseldorf airport and transport crossings to all main directions. From the one side – SMART "tower" with McDonald, from other – large Mercedes Center. Hotel is located in one line with huge conference center. In the suburb nearly are some shops. Simply business – nothing personal. In some cases it is really great.

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

We arrived very late in the night but were still greeted...

Walking from train station after dark felt a little unsafe and not well lit.

We arrived very late in the night but were still greeted warmly. Room excellent and nice breakfast.

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

Very nice new hotel

The draft beer didn't work one evening. Parking costs extra.

Very nice breakfast. The staff was helpful and friendly. The rooms are good sized and very clean. There is a bar area that serves draft beer. It's close to a tram stop.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

Hotel has room for improvement but overall great value for money.

Bedding contains too much synthetic fibres (hot!). The temperature control of the air-conditioning of the rooms we stayed in didn't work, only the fan speed did. Coffee and tea only free during breakfast (same machine). Clothing hangers make a lot of noise in between rooms (because you hang them to a metal stick that's directly mounted on the wall). Underground parking is 15 euros a night, but you can park outside for free. Hotel is near airport so used frequently by late night, early travellers. Elevators make annoying bell sounds. Make sure you get a room opposite of the train tracks, preferably adjacent to an outer wall and away from the elevators. We learned this the hard way but had a quiet night after changing rooms.

Perfect hospitality of the daytime crew. Enough choice for breakfast (included). Public transport on walking distance (trains, busses). Each modern room has flatscreen TV, shower and water boiler (with free tea and coffee). Big fast food chain around the corner (for those who fancy or came from a late night flight).

The service of the staff

everything was great

The service of the staff

Good value for money.

Good value for money. Easily accessible from the train station

Value for money
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Room was not big enough for four persons. Breakfast was simply satisfying.

Definitely value for money. Clean, good location

Great place to stay recharge and ... Eat breakfast :)
    • Business Double Room

There is absolutely nothing to complain about.

Check in was super smooth, staff very friendly and room superbly clean and comfy bed.

Easy to find, comfortable and welcoming.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Excellent breakfast with a wide range. Good english spoken. Friendly atmosphere.

it is quite,nice staff, organized &easy to reach...

tiny rooms&baths...

parking

prettig hotel op goede locatie

de lounge is not very cosy

location, comfort, breakfast was good

Browse Holiday Inn Express Duesseldorf City Nord traveller photo gallery