Reviews of Hotel Forsthaus Grüna This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Rabensteiner Str. 17, 09224 Chemnitz, Germany

#6 of 35 hotels in Chemnitz

A beautiful and peaceful stay

It's always a pleasure to stay at Forsthaus, we come here almost every year and we almost feel like at home. There are toys for the children outside and inside, the forest nearby is beautiful !

Relaxing environment

The beds and pillows were not very comfortable in our opinion.

I loved the location of the property right in front of the woods we could wake up hearing only the birds singing

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

I will go back for to make a use of saunas and nearby forest.

extra charge for baby bed + it was only a simple travel baby bed, nothing fancy/comfy. Baby is only 5 months so she was not very vocal about how cheap it was. Our double bed was 2 single beds clutched together. Since bed frames were thick it caused 10cm gap in the middle of our "double" bed. I felt like I was forced to go into separation with my wife for a night. People with experience say I might appreciate such thing in 30 years, but today, I treat such "double" bed as a total inconvenience. wifi - I had to make an extra trip to the reception desk to get 10 characters long password. Don't get me wrong, I excercise on a daily basis and I type for living, but journey of getting a password for wifi could be a bit simpified. 1 room key

variety of food for breakfast (included room price), dinner food was also great and prices not bad at all, cozy restaurant area with wooden walls, extra baby corner on a side of restaurant (too fancy for our 5month baby, but the father had a quick peek at baby's books-good offering), saunas area/free towels and robe. I will try to come back for a few days in the future to make more use of saunas and nearby forest.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

Excl. Service
    • Double Room for Single Use

Excellent and helpfull staff. A very nice restaurant and breakfast buffet.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Friendly helpful staff and lovely food.
    • Double Room for Single Use

Friendly helpful staff and lovely food. We were made really welcome and would certainly visit again

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.