Reviews of Hotel Savigny Frankfurt City This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Savignystr. 14-16, Westend, 60325 Frankfurt/Main, Germany

#125 of 221 hotels in Frankfurt/Main

• Superior Double or Twin Room

1. Internet access: had to re-authenticate every time macOS got disconnected + Uptime limit during my stay so I had to ask for another ticket (they already knew how long I’d stay) 2. I prefer a shower (over bathtubs), but got a bathroom with a bathtub (didn’t ask for it at the checkin though so I’m to blame) 3. Soap dispensers half-empty (or half-full if you prefer) that gave impression the hotel didn’t care much to prepare the room for my stay 4. The floor could’ve been cleaned with a greater care (there was dirt) 5. No mugs or teacups / no spoon 6. No menu with important numbers on the phone, e.g. reception desk

1. Iron and iron desk (see pictures) 2. Fairly quiet (very rarely heard noise from the corridor) 3. Very good shade curtains (so I’m sure I could’ve slept till middays) 4. Nice location — just a 10-min walking distance from the Hauptbahnhof and a 5-min walk to main streets 5. The water pressure and cold water was cold enough 6. A tea kettle in the room (max 1L) 7. 12pm as the checkout time is very convenient 8. 2 bottles of water (still and sparkling 1Ls)

• Standard Single Room

Shower had mold in it - which happens, I just expected better for the price I was paying for the hotel. The concierge that checked me in couldn't answer any of the questions I had. I called down the night before to order a lunch for the next day and they said I could pick it up from the front desk. When I went to the front desk the next day, they had no idea what I was talking about.

• Standard Single Room

There was some high pitch beeping noise coming from outside the room the whole night which harmed my sleep few times.

The room was excellent and according to my request, a room with no floor carpeting was found.

• Comfort Double Room

Room Elevator is quite a walk from the lobby.

Great location for IMEX!!! Within easy walking distance of the Skyline Shopping Centre and lots of great restaurants.

• Standard Single Room

Good hotel, adjacent to public parking Westend. In the past I complaint a lot about check-in, but this time it was smooth and correct. For 4 stars they need to work a bit more. Beds are new, but not very solid. The old beds were much better. Breakfast excellent, in choice, as well in quality. Very friendly staff.

• Standard Single Room

Good hotel, but check-in and check-out a struggle as usual. Staff at breakfast very friendly. Staff at reception not very organized. Coffee and tea facilities at the room

• Standard Twin Room

Excellent location, within walking distance to the main station, proper hotel with great bar and restaurant, our room was really nice and spacious, bath + shower in the bathroom. Nice breakfast buffet, taxis available outside the hotel. We had an amazing time there and hope to be back soon!

• Comfort Double Room

The price / quality ratio is far below the average. If you dare to ask 265 € for this room because of a "messe", then as a customer you can expect the room to be in order. This room only had half a curtain, so that all streetlight came into the room and you were "on show". You had to turn off the ventilation, because of a noise that you can compare with a running engine. The control of the thermostat of the shower had a range of 1 mm between 5 ° and 80 ° C.

Plus: the employees of the bar / resto were very friendly. The breakfast was very good.

• Standard Twin Room

They gave me a room without heater at minus outside. No one was willing to help me with a different room until I called booking.com - only from my 2nd night I could stay in a decent room. Discount or any kind of voucher had been denied. And this at more than EUR 200 per night. Hotel is being run by owners who do not invest into renovation.

Bed Comfort

• Standard Twin Room

We were put in a second linked "tower" part to the hotel. Room was more akin to an old Ibis or a hostel - definitely nowhere near a 4 star standard. Bathroom very old, small and in need of renovation too.

Restaurant was good - pleasant environment, modern & clean. It would appear that Flemings has bought this hotel and is slowly renovating it and has modernised the restaurant. Not surprising that they have not put their name on the hotel.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Location my room, Drinking water should be provided every day and No Body lotion etc not provided as usually is in 4 star groups

Hotel is well known as had stayed earlier so No regrets

• Comfort Double Room

Lift is very old, small and only one is functioning and the 2nd one is broken. you have to wait for so long to get a lift or use the stairs instead. bathroom shower is terrible. Hot water is not constantly coming and sometimes difficult to have shower or wash.

Good Location, closer to the main station. Staff are really good and very helpful. Breakfast was nice and the staff in the cafe are excellent.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Restaurant (dinner) - prices are different on your bill than on the menu Explanation = "the menu is old, we changed the prices but we didn't print new menus' NOT HAPPY AT ALL ABOUT THAT

• Comfort Double Room

rooms are too cold during winter and our room smelled really bad. (our colleague's room was fine but it was just our room i think)

bed was comfortable and the location of this hotel was great!

• Standard Twin Room

The room was bit cold. I asked for the jeater up and we got electric heater sent to our room (makes the air really dry). Also the bathroom smelled like drain. Quite bad.

The service of the staff was awsome. Breakfast was great and it was really close to central station/messe so it was good for us to stay

• Comfort Double Room

Overall poor service, No Bathrobe, no slippers, only toiletries provided are shampoo and body wash, safe was not working, very small cramped room and needs modernizing.

Location was good for me as it was close to Paper world Exhibition.

• Standard Twin Room

Wi-Fi really very bad, every time need to connect again & again. Room size was just ok, breakfast also below standard. No shops nearby even for small shopping you have to go to train station. No porter service available

Location is near to Frankfurt main train station, staff was helpful at reception, very easy to get taxi. If you want to reach hotel from main train station than it will cost you only 10 Euro. Very quite area.

• Standard Twin Room

I was given a room with a shower despite specifically requesting a bath. I swopped rooms with a colleague who wanted a shower but then the fun started. Firstly my room had mould around the window frame and when you let the bath water out, a strong smell of rotten eggs came up from the drain in the bathroom floor. That was easily solved by putting the bin over the top. I then went to bed, only to be wakened by really loud pan pipe music coming out of the speakers in the corridor at 6.30am. I phoned to reception who told me they switch it on for the restaurant but why on earth have speakers outside the bedrooms??? The second night I went to bed and my room rapidly filled with cigarette smoke and I discovered that what I thought was aircon wasnt blowing out either cold or warm air but recirculating the smoke from the bar below where people were sitting and smoking. I opened all the windows and turned it off only to be woken by the bin men and the church bells opposite. They also need to look at the pillows as they are very lumpy and need replacing.

The location is good for the Messe and the staff were friendly. Food was far better than most hotels. It is very warm also and there is a nice bar/restaurant.

• Standard Twin Room

The corridors and rooms smelled of drains. The piped music in the room corridors was very loud and started at 5.30 am!

The staff and food and location

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The WiFi system should be improved. If you leave your device idled for a while you automatically get disconnected and will have to enter the username and pw all over again.

Excellent breakfast, very friendly restaurant staff

• Comfort Double Room

Hard bed. Sloppy housekeeping. Thin towels. No bath mats. Bottled water in room was not replaced in the five nights we were there. Room only really set up for one person as there was only I water glass one beer glass and one wine glass. Also young girl in restaurant on morning needs to learn to deal with guest her. Manner was standoffish and even at times rude busy mornings you need to smile and if you are asking a guest to move speaking German and they do not react they probably don’t understand you and you need to communicate to them another way in a friendly manner not just continue in German and just raising your voice. Toaster in dining room is broken time for a new one

While the hotel experience was fairly bland their restaurant and the staff in the restaurant particularly in the evening were excellent. Mauriaus service was professional and courteous and we observed him working over three very busy nights and he was just a standout service provider.

We had a heating problem at the time in one of our rooms but the reception staff solved the problem quickly by changing the room as soon as we reported the problem. So I cant say it was a very big problem for us.

Breakfast was very nice, it was much more than expected. The staff was very kind and helpful. We had a very nice stay during a very busy season. The location is very nice, in a quiet neighborhood and the hotel is about 10-15 min. walk to Messe Frankfurt.

• Standard Single Room

I stayed in the hotel for one week and they had to change my room twice...First, because the heat system was not working and the room was freezing, then because the shower was not working at all. No one helped me carry all my things to the new rooms. Not to mention that I had to ask for a key card like 3 times a day because it was never working. The breakfast was included but I wish it didn't. Coffee was awful, bad quality food.

The building is clean and the restaurant downstairs was nice.

• Standard Single Room

The staff ă little bit too busy for Give us information . When i asked where is the coffee i received ă rude answear as "There, did you not see it?" În rest is warm and ok , a bit expensive.

• Standard Twin Room

The room itself was old fashioned, drab, and small. Was not properly cleaned from previous guest (hair in the drawer, wine cork on desk). Kettle with two cups were provided however there were no teas/coffees/sugar in the tray on arrival and were not replenished during my stay. Bathrooms had built in shower units which were cramp and dark. Plugs by the bedside tables only work when the main light switch is on - if you turn off when going to sleep then will not charge mobile devices over night.

The staff at reception and in the restaurant were very friendly, accommodating and helpful. The reception and restaurant area of the hotel was very large, modern and clean, and gave a very positive first impression of the hotel. Location wise the hotel is close to city center and close to the financial district for business trips. Small gym but open 24hrs.

This year we had unbelievably awful communication with the hotel personnel. We asked them for the full prepayment before check-in since we needed to pay for several rooms from our corporate card. The hotel sent us the credit card authorization form filled out themselves. They put there unknown guest not connected with our company. They tried to correct the form 3 times and every new version had new mistake (price, number of guests). Finally, we received the correct form in 3 days before the check-in, signed and sent it back the same day to reservation department. But next 2 days we were receiving the form again and again from the hotels front desk. It wouldn’t be a big problem if our guests didn’t have problems at check-in. The front desk didn’t want to check-in our guest who arrived first because “they hadn’t received any form”. We forwarded the form again. The guests were checked-in. But in the end, the front desk didn’t want to check-out our last guest explaining that they had only blocked the amount on our corporate card “and now they need personal card of the guest to charge the whole amount”. So, finally they charged our corporate card but twice for one room of 3. Now we are in the process of returning the second payment. Hope the hotel put their attention to this situation.

It was our 4th stay at this hotel. General quality is good and the hotel close to the Exhibition center.

• Standard Twin Room

Desk in room kind of antic but not practical. There has not been facilities to have hot drink (tea, cofee) in the room.

Clean, well situated for the purpose of visit in the Frankfurt Messe (10 min walk) and the center (20 min walk)

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Unable to access WhatsApp on WIFI. Kettle in room but only herbal teas available. Safe not working - after two requests to have it repaired was told there was a part on order but not fixed by the time I was leaving (5 nights later!) Very poor selection of drinks in bar - no wonder it was empty every night.

Good selection for breakfast - only problem was quality of coffee. Would recommend opting for the tea!

• Superior Double or Twin Room

we arrived at 8:30 and the room was empty but they did not check in till 12:00 o'clock. they ask 50 Euro for let us have room at 9 o'clock. we booked double bed but we had twin bed. we booked Superior room but our minibar never charge. in second day even we note reservation since we even didn't have water, she answer we can do nothing by tomorrow but they made mistake again and no charge for 4 days.

staffs in restaurant were warm and friendly.

• Comfort Double Room

No bar worth talking about. Staff didn't deliver some of our requests e.g. ironing board and iron or bath robes (as offered on the guest information booklet in room)

Great location and great breakfast. Very clean.

• Standard Twin Room

after a tiring day decided to have a drink at the bar but unfortunately even after a waiting for 30 mins no body attended to us to walked out and had drinks and dinner at nearby resturant.

better cleaning of toilets by the housekeeping staff

• Standard Twin Room

You will pay extra aprox. 22 EUR for parking lot. But if you arrive by train, you can reach the hotel by short walk.

Quiet and close to city center. If you are going to business trip and don't need TOP class hotel, it will be excellent chose to you.

• Standard Twin Room

I stayed at the hotel during a major trade show at the Messe. Like many hotels in Frankfurt, this one also multiplied its room prices to such a level that I felt ripped off. The hotel is ok, but not worth the nightly rate of just under €300 that I paid.

• Standard Twin Room

Some of the furnishings in my room were very shabby and needed updating. No tea or coffee tray in the room

Staff very friendly and helpful. Public areas and restaurant very stylish and food was very good.

Nope :)

Location is just 8mins away from Central Station, I chose to walk with my luggages which is easy everywhere in Germany. The hotel is a bit old style but comfortable. Love the classic interior inside the room. My extra score goes to the bath-tub and the bed! Breakfast was also pretty decent with a lot of options, tasted good as well.

• Standard Twin Room

The guy on reception was rude and arrogant. Not very helpful or welcoming on arrival...just a bad attitude in general. The lactose free milk was off at breakfast and I was vomiting all morning

The girls on reception were very helpful and made you welcome.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The capacity of the Restorant is not enough for all the guests.

The location was superb - 5 min by walk from the main train station. 5 min from the main tower and 15 from the old city. The breakfast was very rich.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff at breakfast was a little moody but maybe the coffee hadn't kicked in yet - we can all have an off day.

great location/central and still very quite. Fun Pub around the corner. Super nice room including balcony, mid-size TV, kettle (big plus) and good bed - sadly two instead of one big one but not a problem. Nice, big and very clean bathroom. AMAZINGLY good breakfast. Very diverse, healthy, fresh and to a very high standard.

• Standard Twin Room

I am not so keen on the 2 single beds pushed together to make a double as they move apart. But it seems common here in Germany.

Great staff at breakfast. Quite location.

• Standard Twin Room

Wifi was ok but one had to log in every time, multiple times per day.

Excellent location, 15 min walk to congress venue and also within walking distance to the old town. Staff as always friendly and helpful. The room was very spacious and clean. This is the third time I stay in this hotel and I am pleased to see it is always up to good standards.

• Comfort Double Room

Booked a room for two, twin beds, but intead got on. Barely full bed size, only a single cover two people, one towel. The room was set for one. The tub was very tall, difficult to access, dangerous for elderly or handicapped travelers. Difficult access into the hotel, many stairs, hazardous ramp for luggage.

Quiet neighborhood

• Standard Twin Room

Room was kind of old. Bed linens were okay, but bath towels is either look old or dirty.

Breakfast is best. A lot of choices. The staff were great, they have been helpful with my requests. The location is in the quiet neighborhood and is a few minutes walk to central station and to the convention center.

• Standard Twin Room

The hotel is shabby. The staff is impolite and incompetent. On the checkin we were requested by a rude female receptionist to provide full details of the firm, which were NOT recorded in the system by her and had to be given again on the checkout. Since the receptionist could not record them properly and without mistakes, we agreed to receive the invoice via e-mail. Unfortunately the hotel did not send it and is not replying to e-mails.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• Standard Twin Room

The fcking reception is really bad.They quarrel with me.And the room cleaning ist just the bad.Never this hotel.It is enough one time..

just the Internet is good

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Room furmiture needs refurbishing

Quiet location in a mostly residential zone, comfortable bed. Places like Alte Oper reachable within 15 min. walking distance. Public parking is just 50m from the hotel

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

• Standard Single Room

Evening dinner took forever to be served. I only ordered a tomatoe soup and fresh pasta with toamatoe sauce. It was similar for my colleagues. After 1h30 of waiting, one of my colleague left having only eating his soup. 15mins later my pastas turned up and couldn't eat much of it because of the late time. Other persons in the restaurant were in the same boat....

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• Standard Twin Room

It would be nice to have more English channels than just news. My "complimentary" water was missing. I don't eat breakfast, so I don't really like being charged for it.

Bed was comfortable. Bathroom was clean and had plenty of towels and soap, etc. WiFi worked well.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Very expensive when some Messe exibition is running like all other hotels.

Location near Messe, silent location of the hotel, breakfast. Staff is very very good and helpfull, lady from the desk help me find forgeten bag outside the city, thanks again!

• Standard Twin Room

We have been to Hotel Savigny several times but were disappointed in this visit. I reserved the room for two, only 1 blanket and 1 towel were in the room, which was much smaller than rooms we've had before. The pillows were barely there and not comfortable. Disappointed by the high price of food at the restaurant that was not flavorful - and 3 medium size prawns for 15EU as an appetizer? Way too much! The restaurant/bar wasn't busy so the waiters hovered around us constantly. Highly disappointed in this trip, not sure if I'll book again.

We like the location of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

• Standard Single Room

Although the reservation via booking.com says "Business room category" the room I got was one of the smallest one and low-quality room the hotel can offer (I was in Savigny many times before thus can compare it). Obviously, there is no link between booking.com reservation request and what the reception staff is doing. Pity, because it is a good hotel and perfect location.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

• Standard Single Room

Bathroom is the size of a postal mark. literally, and there's mould in there too. No slippers, no bathrobe, very basic amenities for a 4* hotel.

The hotel is located in the very centre of the city, close enough to the central station to walk there (as well as to the business district), but far enough to avoid noise and crowds. Breakfast is plentiful and tasty.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

wifi was a bit flaky and cumbersome to log into. rooms were relatively old fashioned in decor and facilities.

parking close by, lobby and restaurant furnished to a high standard

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

• Standard Twin Room

Was impossible to have hot water in the shower in the morning. If you wanted to take a shower in the evenning, no problem, but in the morning the water was so cold every day...

The room is nice and the beds confortable. Moreover, each day we had instant coffee and teabags.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

• Standard Twin Room

they gave me another room and they said that what you have written about is not right and you have to correct your description about this room. they said : this is a room with one big bed or 2 single bed, it is not as you write : one big bed and one single bed ???????????? they tried always to lei

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

• Standard Single Room

There is way too much dust everywhere.

Furniture and lights in the room have a good feel, and there is a spacious bathroom with a bath tube. Location is great, even being close to the train station where streets do not have a good reputation, the hotel is on a calm street with not so much traffic; it felt safe. 600m to the station or 10 min walk to Messe.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The room which I got was really good but after getting to showers was shocked first by water running very slow then fungus smell that affected me the whole night could sleep well I had to wake up earlier due to my chest congestion. Weĺl my freinds was really tired so we she was not in mood of changes to another room but mentioned that

Was great just in write place around my business activity

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

• Standard Twin Room

Actually I didn't expect such poor quality for GERMAN 4star hotel, it feels like hostel in Romania. My comments regarding this 4!!! star hotel: 1. VERY unfriendly staff 2. Old furniture, broken and so on 3. Dusty and dirty in all the corners 4. I had problems with hot water 5. Broken window 6. I booked TWIN business room - actually it was so small like a wardrobe 7. The only free rosette was located near entrance door about 20 cm over the floor. Nowadays when we use gadgets - very inconvenient 8. Breakfast. It cost 17 EUR, but food selection was very poor In addition, awful view from window and crowd of gastarbaiters make atmosphere very impressive.

Location - Westend, close to business center, quiet place

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

• Standard Twin Room

When we arrived to leave our luggage before check in, we were greeted by a gentleman not only professional but warm and hilarious. Great way to start our stay. Room was tastefully decorated, clean and comfortable. WiFi signal was strong. We had a small dog with us, and the courtyard area made it easy to take him out without going to the street. Great location in the West End. Would definitely recommend.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

• Standard Single Room

Mattress and cussions were the most uncomfortable I ever had in any hotel of the same standard in Germany. In the bathroom there were still hairs from previous guests.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• Standard Twin Room

Employees not really friendly. The bed was on wheels and was moving.

Hotel near to the center! Nice rooms and everything was really clean. The wifi was working perfectly.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

• Standard Twin Room

When I booked, it looked like I should have an upgrade luxury double room. However, when I checked-in, the staff asked me if I were alone, and I answered 'yes, I am'. Then I found I got a standard double room. Maybe it was the pictures causing the confusion.

Very Close to Frankfurt main train station but not on busy street makes it quiet.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

• Comfort Double Room

No smiling welcome, not enough staff on duty, key cards not working, room below ground level giving the impression of staying in a celler, air con not working. This is no more than a 3 star property, how it acheives 4 stars is a surprise to me.

Location very good

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

• Standard Twin Room

Almost everything. Overall a very disappointing experience. I will definitely NOT be re-booking this hotel.

The room was small. It stank of old stale tobacco, presumably still from the times when smoking was permitted. A change of carpet and curtains might well have sorted this problem but there was no sign of any willingness to invest, judging from the age of the lift and the state of the corridors. We were charged a small fortune for 2 nights. Breakfast was not included. Reception did not get back to us after request for complementary breakfast to make up for stinky room (called them 3 times: each time they said they would come back with an answer within a few minutes - never did).

• Reviewed: 9 September 2016

• Standard Twin Room

A part of the shower was broken. The guy at the reception did not treated as as if we were in a 4* hotel...

The room was very comfortable and good looking. For a nightstay it was a good deal.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

• Standard Twin Room

Initial room was incredibly hot!! When we informed the receptionist of this, all she could say was "there's nothing we can do". In no way did she try to find a solution for us-not even asking us how long we were staying so as she could potentially help us with another room on a less busy night. Very disappointed in room and treatment by staff.

The receptionist who was on the night of Saturday 3rd! He was extremely helpful and tried to come up with a solution

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

• Standard Twin Room

The heat in the hallways was killing us.

I loved the balcony in our room(I believe it was the only balcony of the hotel). Location was good, close to the center and a 10 euro taxiride to the nightlifecenter for the five of us so that's quite good.

• Standard Twin Room

We had booked twin bed, but the room was double bed. I asked if we change the room. Although, the staff said "Hotel is full of booking today and you came late, so you can't move. This situation sometimes happens, today also other guys are same as you. They provided double, so you can't move", without any apologizes. I couldn't understand their excuse and totally disappointed their attitude. TOO RUDE... I hope they will improve their service, especially reservation management. AT LEAST they should prepare rooms ACCURATELY for all guests.

Clean

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

• Standard Twin Room

This guy in the reception called Vasilios is very rude, impolite, shouting, lier and harsh. He doesn't deserve to be in this respected hotel. If I am the owner, I would consider this Vasilios a negitive factor to the hotel's reputation & future.

The facilities in this hotel is very good all over except the staff.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

• Standard Twin Room

Everything was perfect. Especially location, not far from the City center/old twn and Messe (everywhere we were able to reach on foot) Also very nice & calm street/location, no any outcasts and drug-addicts compared next to other parallel streets, in which you will find other hotels and pretty much the same price as we had this one buy the offer. So 100% recommend this hotel if it is under offer for the stay.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

• Standard Twin Room

Staff was unaccommodating. No outlets at the bedside that were not controlled by the room light switches. In this day and age when many people have cellphones to charge at night this is very frustrating. I needed to use a CPAP machine for sleep apnea and we needed to be very creative to use it that night. I was treating us to a 4 star hotel the night before leaving Europe. The 3 star we stayed in while in Paris far exceeded this hotel.

The room was clean and the bathroom had an extra large bathtub.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2016

• Standard Twin Room

No idea how this hotel got a 4 star rating - bed linens were torn!, hair dryer was broken, AC didn't work, wasn't possible to dim the lights seperately: either you sat in complete darkness or in broad daylight and the room was on the first floor, windows facing a garden walkway and the bed wasn't too comfortable either. when I told staff about the torn bed linens, broken hair dryer etc. they didn't even try to apologize.

Good location, clean

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

• Comfort Double Room

Receptionist was quite unwelcoming.

Waiter in the restaurant/cafe was extremely friendly. Beautifully decorated rooms with a great style. Great shower.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

• Standard Single Room

One of the best hotels i have ever stayed in Very helpful and decent staff , calm and quiet area , perfect location close to center and messe , top top clean room , nice view, its a hotel with resort taste

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

• Standard Single Room

Lack of international TV channels. (or available for extra charge, I haven't tried paid channels) Television is not capable of using as HDMI display (although, there are several HDMI inputs, unable to change input source)

Well equipped bathroom. (Though, there even could have been toothpaste, as already have a toothbrush) I had even got a balcony as standard. Near to the train station (10 minutes walk).

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

• Standard Twin Room

pillows (too small), the room is somewhat tight; little space to put away stationary etc.

Nice staff. Clean bath room (and room), Airco, Wifi, Location