Reviews of Best Western Premier IB Hotel Friedberger Warte This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Homburger Landstr. 4, Bornheim, 60389 Frankfurt/Main, Germany

#45 of 221 hotels in Frankfurt/Main

• Business Twin Room

Room door card system was not especially reliable - sometimes took 4 - 5 passes to work. Room doors very heavily "restrained" by closing mechanisms which might prove a problem for smaller/less weighty guests! These points are really just nit-picking though - in general, the hotel offers a good quality of facility and services. I would stay again when I am next in Frankfurt.

Breakfast choice good, quality and freshness also good. Staff helpful and friendly. Sauna & fitness on site offers good opportunity for a workout or a relaxing few hours. Parking for larger vehicles possible on site assuming reserved "bus" spaces are available, which in my case, they were!

• Standard Twin Room

It appears the toilet had water stains and it had brown color in the inside of the bowl. The TV only had two channels and the rest were radio stations. Thankfully, the WiFi was reliable and I brought my iPad so it wasn’t bad.

It was a great hotel with friendly staff. The breakfast was SO GOOD and even though my room wasn’t ready when I arrived a bit early, they held my belongings in a locked room while I explored the city.

• Standard Twin Room

The gym was small, really only 2 people could use it at the same time. And pillow options would be greatly appreciated. Flat rate taxi to/from airport would be nice too. Elevator is very slow.

Location was excellent. Restaurant was good. Breakfast buffet was ample. Very friendly and helpful staff.

• Standard Twin Room

The staff strongly rejected to offer me an invoice according to my company requirement. I forgot my charger in the room. I tried to contact them via phone and email to find a solution, unfortunately, there is no reply at all.

The room is good, as well as the breakfast.

• Standard Twin Room

The breakfast was the same each day. The lack of variety can wear on you after a few days. The gym was not great, but there was a sauna for a fee.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and well cleaned. Breakfast included is an excellent deal. Hotel also can provide day pass for public transportation fairly cheap.

• Standard Twin Room

Some staff members just forgot sometimes to smile! I could not sleep well because of the pillows! Because of that, my son could not sleep as well! I expected in each hotel to have a special "Neck-Pillow" for those people who snore :-) The beds were separate and they move easily so they were not tight as I expected since they keep changing their positions while I was trying to sleep!

It is clean! the staff is profetional and helpful! The gym and the sanuna. The breakfast was delicious and colorful! I really enjoyed being in the restaurant! The coffee is good enough as a day starter. The room is big enough. The matrices are comfort. The shower saved my Monday!

• Standard Twin Room

Located on busy street so lots of noise from traffic. Disappointed with cheap, low watt hairdryer and shower head that was difficult to adjust.

Great location with easy access to public transportation and within walking distance to the American Consulate. Friendly, helpful staff.

• Standard Twin Room

The air conditioning kept pushing hot air and keeping the Windows open did not cool the room very much for some reason.

Best hotel breakfast I've had included with the room hands down. Great location right next to a public transit spot. Great facilities and very helpful staff.

4 star hotel and nothing to eat after 10pm. Not even a sandwich. And we paid 450 euro per night! We arrived at 11 pm from airport and we were told only whatever snacks there is in the mini bar or you can go to McDonalds!

• Standard Twin Room

I thought the staff could have been more helpful during my second stay (especially as I was back within a week.). They were pretty anal about using the coffee machine in the hall - after I had missed the free breakfast. I thought that was completely unneccessary.

Location is great when you need to visit the us consulate, and fairly easy to get to with public transport.If you arrive at the airport with a lot of luggage I recommend taking a cab from the main station. Breakfast was great.

• Standard Twin Room

I think the price is high for being outside of the city centre.

very friendly staff, for business at the US consulate an excellent location. lovely breakfast buffet, simple, clean and comfortable.

• Standard Twin Room

That the hotel restaurant closed a little early

The staff was very welcoming and friendly. The location was perfect for me as it was right next to the US embassy where I had an early appointment. The room was very clean and spacious. I also loved the beds and the fact that they had three different pillows to choose from. There’s a grocery store and restaurants 3 minutes down the street which was great, since the hotel restaurant was already closed when I got there. It was supposed to be open until 10pm but it was closed at 9pm.

Breakfast was the same every day. Not much variety. No spa.

Good location. Close to transportation to downtown and to work event. Accommodating and helpful staff.

• Standard Twin Room

Although we arrived long before check-in time, they let us in the room. This was very helpful, since we arrived there after a trans-Atlantic flight with a baby. The staff was kind, they provided us with a crib and baby products. Also, after check-out, we remained in the hotel for few hours with excellent service.

• Standard Twin Room

Charged us extra for kids over the age of 12. We had our 13 and 17 Yr olds with us. I thought the advertisement was misleading and could’ve been a little more forthcoming about the extra cost for kids over the age of 12. Frankly, I don’t understand why we were charged extra ... a room is a room. It holds people in it regardless of age and kids eat just like everybody else. It’s not like they’re pets!! Why the extra charge? Kids are people too!!!

Very nice hotel. Not the best location as far as restaurants. You have to travel at least a kilometer to get a decent meal unless you like McDonalds. But it met our needs for our short stay. Staff was very nice and accommodating.

• Standard Twin Room

One of the best hotels I have used. Couldn't find fault with anything. Staff, accommodation, breakfast, wellness facilities, parking, WiFi, overall cleanliness. Need I say anymore? Oh yes - it's just around the corner from the US Consulate (less than a 10 minute walk)

• Business Twin Room

The free wifi worked great in the hallway. Not so much in the room. In all fairness the hotel did indicate they were working on the problem. Didnt appreciate all the smokers hanging out at the entrance. Smoke came into our room and the dining room if a window was open.

Modern Hotel close to public transportation. Staff were excellent. Rooms were clean. Breakfast buffet was extensive with plenty of choices. Room was on the parking lot side of building so nice and quiet most of the time.

• Business Twin Room

1. Housekeeping was not very thorough, they would leave pillows on top of side lamps, and the room (and hallway) would smell bad after their passage 2. We had to explain our billing requests several times to the changing Front office teams. 3. Internet was atrocious during all of our stay, they only fixed it one day before we left.

1. Delicious breakfast, bread and croissants were divine! 2. Very refreshing complimentary iced lemon water. 3. Helpful with special needs request.

• Standard Twin Room

Problem with Reservation. We were 5 and only 4 beds ! On the Reservation it was for 5 and they wanted we payed a supplement ! thankfully they have found an agreement !

• Standard Twin Room

shower was not as clean as it could be: it was obvious that it was cleaned but there were mildew spots in the grout.

staff was great and the breakfast was wonderful. It was in a good location- public transportation was literally out front.

• Standard Twin Room

I have no complaints. I love this hotel!

We always go here to renew our American Passports at the nearby Consulate. They are always friendly and the rooms are big and well furnished. One time when my daughter was young, she lost her favorite teddy bear and we left without finding him. Then he turned up in the laundry room. The staff called us and shipped him safely home to us. We were so grateful for this. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Also the restaurant has very good food.

• Standard Twin Room

the room service got my order wrong, the minibar at my room was empty and the elevator to my floor was super slow. (this sounds more negative than it was to me but it is true ;))

the staff was super friendly

Breakfast was excellent and included all options (meat, dairy, fruits and vegetables) location near tram and bus to the Zeil area. Nearby restaurant and pubs and two large supermarkets for sundry items.

• Business Twin Room

The gym was clean but only had one treadmill, a bike, and a weird weight machine. Could have used a lot more equipment and space.

Close access to the Tram to find restaurants downtown.

We ordered a room with two beds. When we arrived at room there was only one bed, and no other rooms available. This was a bit of a let down, but we survived......

Breakfast was very good, hotel was clean with friendly staff. There was not much more one could ask for on a business trip.

• Standard Twin Room

Nothing, it was all good.

Everything-very comfortable relaxing hotel with very good facilities, helpful staff, and excellent breakfast. It is a few miles from the centre of town but excellent public transport makes this hotel's location ideal.

Nothing I can think of.

The staff was super friendly and helpful. The pack n' play was without extra cost, and they also included a childrens robe, slippers, and toiletries along with a coloring set. Room was nice and king bed was comfortable. Wish I could have used the other amenities like the sauna and fitness room. Pretty much a full Irish breakfast at the breakfast buffet minus the black & white pudding, and Nürenberger sausage instead of the regular. So many good things.

N/A.

The hotel is located in a very nice, clean area. It has trees, plants, flowers and little birds. When you open your window in the morning and smell the fresh air and hear the song of the birds you are energized for the rest of the day:)

• Standard Twin Room

I have to say the WiFi.. it's free but at least on the room we have stayed (1st floor) it's also almost non existent. We decided to turn on the roaming, it was that bad.

- We came by car, so a good parking space is very important. This hotel has a very nice garage and lots parking space. The price is also good, lower than average; - The morning buffet is included, something rare in Frankfurt. There was a little bit of everything so, no complains; - Nice and helpful staff - Both the tram and u-bahn are within a few walking minutes, though the hotel is not central we can easily get there.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

• Standard Twin Room

Breakfast staff is not trained properly. Not a 4star service. Local phone calls are charged. Coffee is served in thermos flask and not hot. An automated coffee/espresso machine would be better.

Good location, easy access to city, quietness.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

• Business Twin Room

The bed was small and next to the wall, each time I've changed position I hit the wall. My first time in 2010 my bedroom was much better.

The breakfast was excellent as usual. The staff was so pleasant and professional. Thank you and continue the good work.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

• Standard Twin Room

Although the hotel restaurant was fine, there were not many other options in the area. So I either had to eat in the hotel restaurant or drive somewhere else if I wanted to try something different. The WiFi bandwidth seemed pretty limited.

The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast buffet was good, and the location was convenient for meetings at the U.S. Consulate. There is parking both above ground (free) and in a garage (paid), and public transportation is nearby.

• Standard Twin Room

The water pressure in the shower did not allow to take the shower. I could not take a shower neither in the evenings nor in the mornings. I had to use a glass of water and pour myself with it as there was a very thin stream of either very hot or cold water.

• Business Twin Room

WiFi is non existent in some rooms! Smoking rooms have no WiFi. Out in the corridor works fine, so get your device and walk around in the corrido if you want internet :-) .

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

They did it try to down grade us from our original booking. Then when we went back to ask they seemed to not have enough rooms as we had booked but we did get the room we paid for.

Comfortable room, close to tram. Free parking

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

• Business Twin Room

I don't think of anything..

The little détails such as the candies, the tea, the machine to clean and polish the shoes. Not all the best western hôtels provide these little treats.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

• Business Twin Room

some noise from above or next door . sounded as if furniture was being moved around. unsure if room was below conference room and this would account, Did not overly disturb as this seemed to stop after approx 6/7 pm when I just happened to be in my room

excellent beds. so comfortable- great night sleep . breakfast very good selection.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• Standard Twin Room

Internet coverage in the rooms are very poor...

I liked the quiet environment of the hotel.. the confort of the beds... rooms are always very well cleaned... all the staff are welcoming... breakfast was great...

• Business Twin Room

The food was really delicious and others things was just great

Good location for restaurant 😎

AC could've been better.

Best breakfast included with the price. Great variety and quality.

• Standard Twin Room

Great breakfast & the restaurant on the premises was excellent!

Clean hotel with an excellent collection to the center. The breakfast was good with lots of variety

• Business Twin Room

There are no oats for breakfast for us at the gluten free diet. Bread that was offered as gluten free was not nice at all.

The wifi was unstable

The room was spacious

• Business Twin Room

the breakfast is every day the same. annoying.

The staff is very professional and polite.

good shower, umbrella available

Very slow elevator

Excellent breakfast, attentive staff. Improved Internet connection (from last year stay). The room kept cleaned.

• Business Twin Room

Wasn't a fan of the two twin beds, but it still worked for me. Would be wired if I was with my wife.

Towel warming rack

room size, overall cleanliness and amazing breakfast!

• Standard Twin Room

Room was spacious and comfortable and the restaurant served great food.

• Standard Twin Room

Great hotel close to the US embassy. Friendly staff and nice rooms for a good price. Good breakfast and food.

• Standard Twin Room

Extremely nice, friendly and helpful staff at the reception.

I liked the fruits

Bed comfort

• Business Twin Room

The single beds could have been a little wider – children staying free of charge on existing beds is difficult in the beds are this narrow

Very little

Very helpful staff; shops and restaurant very close; park for walking nearby; Strassenbahn very close.

• Standard Twin Room

The staff is outstanding!

• Business Twin Room

They were having problems with wifi

Staff were friendly and helpful

• Business Twin Room

Internet (low) and breakfast(every day the same food)

Clean

• Standard Twin Room

It is a fair way out from the centre.

The Restaurant was excellent.

• Standard Twin Room

The room was cozy and clean

Good breakfast

The slowest elevator I have ever seen. I used stairs to the 4th floor all the time. And it was a very good exercise!

- a bit expensive

- clean - good WiFi - amazing breakfast - big room with nice furniture - friendly staff

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Wifi was out for two of the three days. Very disappointed.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

• Standard Twin Room

excellent sauna facilities, good breakfast, friendly staff, large and quiet room

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

• Business Twin Room

small bed isn't so comfortable.

very good location to US consulate.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

No complaints.

The room was great, clean, seemed newly renovated, quiet, the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was very good.

• Standard Twin Room

Clean and comfortable, quiet area, helpful staff and nice breakfast.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

• Standard Twin Room

The breakfest was regular at best, not great as indicated on the web site.

The room was ok, very clean.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

WiFi did not work in the room...

Excellent food in the lobby restaurant.

Telephone is too high

I would like to have a microwive inside

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Internet was slow

Big bed, large tv, and the included breakfast was very tasty

Browse Best Western Premier IB Hotel Friedberger Warte traveller photo gallery