Reviews of Hotel Pension Intervarko

Greifswalder Str. 225, 10405 Berlin, Germany

#88 of 107 B&Bs and Inns in Berlin

6.1

5.9

The room was very comfortable and the staff very friendly.
    • Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The internet connection was poor on my floor. The check-in is between 14:00-18:00 and check-out before 11:00 !!!! Also, the price for the single room was too much for what was offered.

The room was very comfortable and the staff very friendly. Also, any guests to my room were welcomed from the staff.

Cheap and cheerful but never again
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Duvet under Iinen was filthy and stained. One strangely shaped pillow each which was so uncomfortable. No extra pillows. No air con or fan and the room was so hot - the window could be opened out but was so dangerous as you could literally fall out the window easily - so so dangerous. The toilets and showers were very very old and dirty. The need a full revamp. I felt gross showering in there - plug was filled with hair.

Bed was quite comfy and linen was clean.

great place
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Comfy beds and easy to get into Alexanderplatz as there is a tram nearby that take you directly there in three stops. We booked our stay the day of due our stay due to our Airbnb cancelling on us morning of and it was a great quick solution.

The room and bathrooms were clean, the bed extra comfortable.
    • Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The staff was rather unreliable. The reception works from 08:00-18:00, therefore I told them when I checked in that I would be checking out around 8am (to reach the airport in time). There was no staff at the reception when I wanted to check out (~8.20am). Could not claim back my 20 euro deposit of the key. Called them on the phone and they were not capable of being there at least for another 40min. They told me to send them my bank account details so they deposit the money back. Let's hope that actually happens. To arrange all this one needed to speak German as they did not speak any English.

The room and bathrooms were clean, the bed extra comfortable. Peaceful and quiet in the evenings. I got a 10% off the price because the workers where working on some exposed cables in the corridor on my floor.

2 days stay in Berlin
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

There was only 1 male toilet on our floor. There was no kitchen so couldn't make tea/coffee or keep anything refrigerated.

The room was comfortable, and in a good location - it was near lots of affordable restaurants, bars and supermarkets and had good access to public transport.

You get what you pay for.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Given the price, I wasn't expecting much in terms of facilities. However, be aware that it is rather a hostel without dormitory rooms, than anything else. Which is not a good/bad thing - just a thing to be aware of. On the downside, I suspect they went really, really cheap on their wifi config, as the connection is rather poor, and keeps losing the signal. In the evening, if there is nobody at the reception anymore to restart the modem, you are left w/out net until the next day.

Clean room, really good location - relatively close to Alexanderplatz, and on the margin of Prenzlauer Berg.

OK room for the price, but their interest is only money making, not treating customers correctly.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

I had wrongly booked two rooms over booking.com, instead of one. Hotel Intervarko did not allow me to cancel the booking of one of the two rooms, even though it was for 3 nights. I would have expected more support, but they were just interested in getting the full additional 160 Euros, without even offering a cancelling fee. I will therefore not go to this place anymore.

Clean room

I'd definitely recommend this place for short stayings!
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The curtains width do not cover the whole width of the window and during summer when the day starts before 5am, it gets difficult to sleep until a little bit later.

The general cleanliness of the place. The room is clear, with lots of daylight and fresh air!

It was ok, however, with room for improvement
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

I had the room on the ground floor and the bathrooms were on the 1st/2nd/3rd floor. The girl from the reception when asking about sightseeing she was careless, no empathy or help. I also had some issues with the payment and they could not answer to my questions.

I liked: The bed - it was very comfortable The room was very clean The location was super quiet and centered near to the tram station

It is a great place and very easy to reach from Alexander...
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

It is a great place and very easy to reach from Alexander Platz. It was a bit noisy when we were there because of the building site in the same street but the sound insulation was good with closed window

Good location.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

No staff at reception during opening hours on my final evening, even though I was supposed to return the key and get deposit back. No reply on the phone for 40 minutes, finally a person who didn't speak English replied. Somehow we managed to figure things out, but it was an inconvenience.

Good location. Room very basic but tidy and clean enough.

I recommend
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Additional 10 euro payment for check-in in evening hours is quite dissapointing.

The room and the toilet/bathroom were very very tidy and clean. Staff was helpful and good-humored. Separate wi-fi connection on every floor! And the beer opener attached to the keys was really helpful! :D

It was cheap and we had no problems, so all good.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

It is a modest accommodation and should not expect more. No lift, not enough toilets.

Bed was comfortable. Everything we needed was either in the house or nearby. Close to Alexander Platz.

not happy - will not book again
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Clean level of this "hotel" is very poor - our room wasn't cleaned once in our whole stay (except emptying the trash). The carpet in the room was dirty. We were visiting the conference and had full time program during the day, and with the ridiculous reception opening hours (2-6pm) we couldn't talk to the staff - except from check-in and check-out. And the lady we met on check-in didn't speak english. The walls were paper thin and we had room next to the toilet and we could hear EVERYTHING!!! (disgusting) The shared showers weren't very clean ( I had to remove one pile of someone's hair myself from the drain as the water wasn't going away - that pile of hair which I pulled out was on the side of the shower even the next day!!!!) One of the shared toilets didn't flush. And no common room with at least one kettle? wifi signal was very unstable

Location mattress of the bed was comfortable

Quiet, clean and cozy place very close to the city center.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

A kitchen would make this place absolutely perfect. (Now you can only order hot drinks — each for 1 Euro).

Quiet, clean and cozy place very close to the city center. This is actually the best offer for your value.

Nice and cheap accommodation solution in Berlin

No serious complaint

The location of the hostel was really great and convenient, within the walking distance from Alexanderplatz. The hostel staff was helpful and kind. Good internet connection.

Great location. Perfect for a quick trip.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Bathrooms were located on the other end of the floor. Only one show that for the whole floor of ~8 rooms.

Good location not far from Alexanderplatz. Bed soon were comfortable and the room was quite warm.

the room was nice,the staff was friendly
    • Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

bathrooms didnt get cleaned during the 3 days i stayed,and the water in half of the showers wasnt hot enough.

the room was nice,the staff was friendly

It is located quite close to Alexanderplatz.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

You have to check in between 14:00-18:00 otherwise you are charged extra. Very poor sound insulation. Small room. No elevator. Lobby always empty or even closed.

It is located quite close to Alexanderplatz. There are shops around it for breakfast, for dinner, for coffee, for cigarets and a Lidl. Plus tram and bus station. It seems safe place.

Nice stay
    • Economy Quadruple Room

There is no shower on the first floor, but it was not a problem. A deposit for key ..it is a bit weird but it's the hotel rule.

The location is perfect! The area is pleasant, just 2 tram stops from Alexanderplatz, one stop from Lidl supermarket.

If they wont change anything, next year I will be looking for something better.
    • Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

There was only one shower for 20 rooms. One has to be lucky to be able to shower. Always busy. Bed wasn't comfy, middle part of the bed was like collapsed. Also the pillow, huge and not comfy.

It was next to the tram station M4 (Am Friedrichshain), that takes you straight to the Alexanderplatz (2 stops, or 10min walking). Also, getting to the hotel from Schoenefeld airport, was easy peasy.

Worker's hostel
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

I only stayed there because there was a convention, so all decent hotels were full. Calling it a hotel would be flattery. Communal bathrooms, no elevator, paper-thin walls and doors. Ill-fitting door allows light in at night, which is frquent, since going to the communal bathroom at night triggers a glaring light in the hallways. Poor lighting in room. The "tv" is a joke, smaller screen than my laptop. Worst of all is the management: I omplained about their outrageously short hours with open reception (only 2pm-6pm in the afternoon, and you are charged extra to check in at a later time), and was effectively told, "If you don't like it, then cancel". And they are dishonest as well, charging me my reservation in full at time of booking although their written hotel policies explicitly state that (a) only a temporary nominal sum is charged prior to check-in to see if the credit card is valid, (b) the full amount is charged upon check-in and (c) I requested in writing at the time of reservation to pay by debit card. When I complained about that, they falsely claimed that their policy doesn't apply to nonrefundable reservations.

Checking out

No bells and whistles here, but the place was clean and had...
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Beds were a bit hard, and me and my partner were put in twin beds instead of a double

No bells and whistles here, but the place was clean and had everything we needed for the stay. I'm happy with the value for money.

Cheap accommodation.
    • Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

I was disappointed a little that none of the 3 receptionists that I met, knew English.

Cheap accommodation. Everything was clean. Connection to public transport was good with a tram station 3 minutes away.

Nothing nonthing nonthing.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Dont booking at this hotel.!in the room has bed bugs and when I say it to the owner he didn’t make anything and he was steep.!

Nothing nonthing nonthing.!!!

Good localization and friendly staff
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The thing I recommend to change is to buy kettles to each room ;) and maybe do something with rats who leave in front of the hotel in trash bins ;)

Good, quiet localization, only two stops by tram to Alexanderplatz. Really kind and helpful staff. :)

It is a good price compared to other hotels or even hostels-- this is an excellent choice for me.
    • Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

No elevator. Inconvenient to carry your luggage to and from the 3rd floor. And check in time is only until 6pm, you can arrange a late check in but for a fee.

I love how clean and polished my room is! all the furniture, carpet, etc. looks new and pretty and thus really a value for money. The bed is just perfect for me! Room is really comfortable. The shared bathroom is also very clean and have enough space. It is also just near the rooms and located in several floors. The location is just 2 stops away from Alexanderplatz and the tram is just 2-minute walk from the hotel. The hotel is also easy to find as the entrance gate is near the tram station, and has an inner courtyard so the hotel is quiet and relaxing. The area is also nice and have several restaurants around and generally feels safe especially for solo female travellers. I will definitely book here again when I come back.

Very close to the center of Berlin, nice employees, good...
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

We didn't like the fact that you have to pay 10 euro more when arriving after 6pm. Also the walls are very thin and you could here everything at night.

Very close to the center of Berlin, nice employees, good price. Beds very shockingly comfortable!

A great economical choice in a safe location.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

It was a bit difficult to find since the entrance is inside a courtyard (but, in the end, this made me feel safer). Also, if you have to check out before the office opens, you won't get your cash deposit back for the key. They will, however, wire you the money if you leave your bank details, but I didn't feel comfortable doing that. It may be helpful if they simply reserved that deposit on your credit card and released it back to you upon check out. I realize this is a pension, and so very limited in amenities in order to reduce price, but a simple mini fridge in the room would be an AMAZING addition in terms of ease and further trip cost savings for patrons. There was also only one toilet that women could use on the entire floor (which was unisex), while men also had their own set of toilets. However, there were only a few instances where I found myself having to wait for an extended amount of time. Overall, these pitfalls were vastly outweighed by the comfort, cleanliness, safety, and cost-savings.

I felt extremely safe in this building even though I was alone for two weeks. I never once felt uneasy regarding safety and was able to sleep well most nights (apart from a few loud neighbors every once in a while). I didn't have much interaction with staff, but also didn't have any issues where I needed help from them. Staff emptied trash every day, which I was aware would happen. I was also surprised by a weekly cleaning of the room (so heads up for any extended stays!). I felt bad about that as I'm a rather untidy person and didn't expect anyone to have to maneuver around my mess, but I came back to a very carefully tidied up room. Coming from the states, I'm always nervous about things being stolen from anyone entering my room, but found nothing taken, only sweetly folded and hung up for me.

Location is very comfortable to get Alexander Platz so fast...
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

To make a adequate perception which you can use in normal and comfortable time if you need yearly or lately check-in/ check - out.

Location is very comfortable to get Alexander Platz so fast and easy! Clean and warm.

Unpleasant
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The hotel has a large yard before entering, where they accumulate the trash, and if you return at night, you have the bad luck to cross you with cat-sized rats. At the reception I asked for 20 euros deposit that I never got back. Very unpleasant.....

Cheap hotel- worth the monet if you dont care about good hotel
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Very cheap, so not looking so good. Old building, the stuff dont really knoe english so good, but you talk with only when you arrive so its ok. No water , coffee or any other drinks or aomething to eat in the hotel. We were on a floor that there arw female batheroom but there isnt in any floor so its not so comfortable. We left everyday the hotel in the morning and came back at night so it wasnt so bad. At nights outside the hotel there are so many rats!!!!!! It was scary

If you are loiking for a cheap hotel in a good place, this is worth the money.

If you want to stay in a 1970s hovel with the charm of a prison cell,this is the place for you.
    • Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

decor, staff, comfort,cleanliness,This pension has all the charm of a 1970s prison, the staff are rude and walk into your room without knocking. They tried to charge me 10 euro for checking out 30 minutes late.

Nice location, friendly staff.

It would be nicer, if there were more toilettes and showers for the floor.

Nice location, friendly staff. The beds were comfortable. Very happy for the oppurtunity to check out earlyer!

Great place to stay in Berlin
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Internet wasnt very good in our room, however we were at the end of the corridor. There was a little nook at the other end with some chairs with great internet there. Be warned - lots of stairs.

Great location. So many different restaurants very close by, tram across the street and main station down the road. Easy, enjoyable 40 minute walk to Brandenburg Gate so we rarely used public transport. Accommodation was quite comfortable and exceptionally clean.

The position of this hotel is excellent.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The shower is very cramped.

The position of this hotel is excellent. There is a tram stop very close to the hotel. There are dozens of restaurants and cafes in the streets nearby.

The wifi didn't work at all on the fourth floor.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The wifi didn't work at all on the fourth floor. For the price and location what you get is fine, but it could have been a bit cleaner. Also, the reception needs to make sure they are actually open during the hours they advertise.

Rooms clean enough, horrible customer service, would not recommend.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Customer service at this hotel was extremely bad, and all three receptionists that we encountered during our stay had unnecessarily bad attitudes. During our first night there were 4-5 heavily intoxicated men lounging around the entrance to the hotel which made us feel unsafe, especially because both the gate and the main door to the hotel were not locked. The next morning we asked the receptionist what time they lock the doors (as was informed to us the day before) but she interrupted us multiple times saying "I don't know" and was visibly irritated. Honestly the worst customer service I have ever received, would not recommend to anyone.

The Room was clean and slightly bigger than expected, the location was easy to get to from the airport and city center, and there are great food places right across the street (especially Vietnamese restaurant called My Anh).

The location was excellent.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The internet connection was not very good. The toilets and showers could have been cleaner.

The location was excellent. The hotel is very close to Alexanderplatz as well as to tram and S-Bahn stations. The price for four nights was fair for what the hotel had to offer.

Clean, comfortable and in a decent location.
    • Economy Quadruple Room

Staff member who we spoke with was rude and abrupt and did not explain the facilities available or how to access them until asked.

Clean, comfortable and in a decent location. Cafe melon down the road provides a great breakfast.

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Rats at night, downstairs in front of the door, not 1 or 2 ... 10 or more ! One of the showers have pipeline problems, the excrement of the toilet go up through the shower pipe. The WiFi constantly drops or doesn't work well.

Good location, close to Alexanderplatz, restaurants, shops and bars. Was great to get the room early, we arrived at 8am and we got the room straight up. Pretty new place so it looks clean and nice. Laundry just outside of the hostel.

Don't stay here
    • Economy Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Noise People screaming all night No employees on property after 6pm so no one to help with out of control guests Tiniest of rooms Beond noisy. Impossible to sleep

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Good value for price.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

there isn't an elevator and the stairs are narrow.Shared bathrooms

Location is great.It is close to public transport,supermarkets and restaurants and you can walk to Aexanderplatz.

Unfriendly and rude staff
    • Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The staff were extremely unpolite, unfriendly and not helpful at all (one older man who did not speak english and one older woman). The wifi was not working on the upper floors and when I told them the were rude and said I was wrong because their wifi worked in the reception. It was not until the second day I could convince the older man to follow me and see for himself and reset the router.

The location and value for money was ok.

Not a good choice
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The room smells bad and you can easily hear noises from rooms next door. Internet is extremely unstable. The staff is neither helpful nor friendly. Worst hotel experience ever!

The location is pretty central and easy to reach Alexanderplatz.

Nice location, but would choose different hotel next time
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Not family friendly - no parking places, no elevator (had to carry two strollers to the third flour every day for at least 2 times, public bathrooms....). You could barely call this place a hotel, more like an expensive hostel for students... Another thing my wife found disturbing is pack of rats living in a basement of the apartment complex and running all over inside yard,.. I found this just funny. Place it's self wasn't dirty, but the next day were gone...

location was good, you can easily walk to the center of eastern Berlin

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Good value for the money - near Alexanderplatz
    • Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Well, if each room had its own shower and WC, the hotel could not have been that low-priced.

Nice breakfast, but I missed some dark bread. This hotel is nice for those who can climb stairs, the place gives good value for the money.

Weekend in Berlin
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Toilets wasn't clean. Big disadvantage that there was no hotels carpark, and cities carpark costs 1euro per hour- riddiculous. Very thin walls between rooms- you can hear even simple conversation of your neighbours.

Near to the Aleksanderplatz. Next to the hotel there is a very good kebabrestaurant, thery also serve good and cheap coffee. Hot water in pipes every time.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

I would suggest if d-rate is 25€ per person!!!
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

No one has ever makes cleaning of the room during the 3 days we spent there, the shower was always dirty with water, hairs and other things, the price of the room per person was estremelly high compared to the features of this hostel (can not be classified as hotel), i book in this place because of a special offer issued by booking but i m disapointed!

The room at all was very clean when we arrive, wifi works very good, there is car parking jist in front of the entrance.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

it was quite, great location close to Alexander platz.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Ventilation of the room was not great.

it was quite, great location close to Alexander platz. The staff were helpful when we had a problem with the TV.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

Good location.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The only thing I didn't like was the shower far away from the room. But it has even soap, plenty of space and even a mirror inside.

Good location. Close to alexaderplatz and you've got a tram stop 2 minutes from the hostel. It was clean enough. Cash only.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Do not stay there !
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Do not stay there! They will rip you off and they're most definately running this business illegaly. When we arrived we were told the terminal was broken and that they can not take our card which is weird since to book the hotel on booking.com we had to give our card info that they could easily take the payment from automatically. Not only that - the lady at the reception was rude, obnoxious and told us "not to make a scene". She told us we have to pay cash (which is ridiculous ). When we agreed to do it I asked if my partner could stay in the room since we were both very tired while I go to the atm to get money . the receptionist declined saying we have to pay first. Can you tell me where is the logic there ?How would him getting into the room while I go get cash ( which was an inconvenience that they were responsible for not us) harm them in any way? God forbid he would be stealing those extra minutes of sitting in a room. Are you kidding me ? that's not all. We got a "quittung"/receipt with no serial number nothing. A literal piece of paper with a price on it. I am pretty sure they are cheating on taxes because this is not how a receipt from a legaly run hotel looks like. Because I had to get cash from an atm I was charged 30 euro more than I would be if we payed with online transfer like we were supposed to because of the atm fee (10 euro!) and the percent for currency exchange . I will not even mention the nasty smell, the laughable breakfast (one slice of processed cheese? Really?) and the ridiculous lack of hygiene in their "hotel". I can't believe this place is owned and ran by Germans this was truly a disgrace. The place was filthy, the neighbourhood shady. Half of the place smells of urine, the other of weed. There are places that are still under construction and they have materaces laying everywhere.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

not recomendable unless you are training for jungle camp...
    • Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

The rooms are noise, there are thin old doors that let all noise pass through; simple furniture, hard beds, poor style, far too many beds/persons per available shower

Extremely friendly staff

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

3.5
    The location is quite ok, not so far from Alexander Platz...
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The room was not clean. Electricity plaques were broken and it is dangerous. No sheets for the bed and only a small towel for bath. Duvet was dirty with hairs from previous guests. Price too high compared to the quality of the service!

The location is quite ok, not so far from Alexander Platz and tram stop.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Really good location: 2 tram stops from Alexander Platz,...
    • Economy Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

You need to pay additional 10 euro for check-in after 18pm, even if receptionist was there whole day.... Five minutes before check-out, the lady from reception came to our room to check if we were ready to leave. Although we were already putting our jackets she warned us that we had EXACTLY five minutes to give back the key if we didn't want to lose part of our deposit. Totally unecessary and unpleasant.

Really good location: 2 tram stops from Alexander Platz, calm neighbourhood.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Rooms basic and nice. Bad smell in the room ruined everything though.
    • Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

There was a horrible smell in the room where I stayed. Even opening the window for a long time couldn't get rid of it. Also the other guests were generally a bit dodgy. I don't think they were tourists at all. But I guess that's common in such a cheap place.

Friendly personnel, essentially the rooms are nice. Very basic but nice.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Basic hotel, not very comfortable, good location
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

We chose a bad weekend to book a hotel due to the Berlin marathon being on, so paid a lot for this hotel which was absolutely not worth it. The room was incredibly basic. We had booked a double room but had twin beds pushed together. We didn't see any staff apart from check in and out so couldn't comment on that. It appeared reasonably clean although very dated. All of the furniture was very worn and old. Also, we only were given very small hand towels and no bath towels, given the shared bathroom situation this was particularly annoying.

The location is good and the tram just outside runs frequently.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

Not ideal but acceptable if no other option is available for a comparable price.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Beds not comfortable. wifi slow and has many restrictions on it. Only one key per room is given. showers and toilets are not very clean or practical.

The location was decent.

Ok for the price

Bathroom sharing

Bed bugs
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

There were bed bugs and dangerous construction materials all through the hotel

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Very nice place
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Amazing location, easy transportation. There is a lot of restaurants & Cafe near the hotel

Location was great and hotel was reasonably priced

Location was great and hotel was reasonably priced

Nice & comfortable!
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Nice & comfortable! Close to the city centre! Clean... What else!

Relatively good price
    • Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Paying extra for coming to the property after 6 PM, showers not in good conditions

Relatively good price

Berlin 🇩🇪
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Internet did not work most of the time.

The location and a restaurant next to the pansion.

Clean, no fuzz, quiet, central location

Clean, no fuzz, quiet, central location

Really nice location, I love the neighborhood.
    • Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

It would have been nice with a bagage room.

Really nice location, I love the neighborhood.

It was very comfortable and very quiet. Located just near the M4 tram line.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Wifi could have been better.

Just a few issues with the wifi. It kept tuning in and out which after a while became a little frustrating.

15 minutes to Alexanderplatz by foot
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Bad wifi signal. No signs where bathrooms are.

15 minutes to Alexanderplatz by foot

As expected good value, clean and good location 3 stops from alenderplatz

No lift, 4 floors

It was what I expected, basic but excellent value

Stay is acceptable for people who looks for somewhere and cheap to stay

Bed and towels

Location and value for money

Did not like it.

Did not like it.

It has been one of my bests booking experiences!
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

That there wasn't a common place (like a living-room) to share with other guests.

The comfort, the location, it was super clean.

The staff was very very nice.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

It was very cold on the lobby and in the bathrooms, no hot water in the sink ( only at shower).

The staff was very very nice.

Worst stuff in berlin. Steal money from me.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Didnt like anything! Worst stuff ever! Not recomended!!!! Dont book! Steal my money!

Didnt like anything! Worst stuff ever! Not recomended!

Browse Hotel Pension Intervarko traveller photo gallery