Reviews of Novum Hotel Gates Berlin Charlottenburg This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Knesebeckstr. 8-9, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, 10623 Berlin, Germany

#352 of 596 hotels in Berlin

Based on 1915 hotel reviews

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

The price
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

Very hot rooms My room was smaller than advertised without the power shower show Very noisy in the morning moving bins around Woukd like some more hot options for breakfast The lift wasnt working which was a big problem

The price The location The staff were helpful They looked after our suitcases on the last day

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Berlin fantastic, hotel very well situated for travel around Berlin
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

Curtains two thin and let in the light, little things missing like shower cap, kettle had to be boiled on the floor as no plug socket near the desk.

Excellent breakfast

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

well priced and well located, close to TU Berlin
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

Nothing specifically. In the end, you get what you pay for.

I've stayed at this hotel 3 times because it is close to TU Berlin. It is very reasonably priced, with large rooms and helpful staff. The breakfast is good. Some more hot options would make it even better.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Location near a fabulous Indian restaurant, a bakery, a...
    • Quadruple Room

The room was a bit pricey, albeit was in an upscale neighborhood. A refrigerator in the room would be nice.

Location near a fabulous Indian restaurant, a bakery, a produce market, the U- bahn, and a bus stop to the airport.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Expensive and NO wifi

The wifi was not working, the reception said that at that room it is not working, but no other free rooms and they can not help with wifi connection. For almost 150euro it is not acceptable. No extractor fan in the bathroom, so all humidity stays in the room.

Big room. Good location. Tea /coffee in the room.

Located in a good and quiet area, big room and bathroom,...
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

Wifi was really bad in our room and there was no fridge.

Located in a good and quiet area, big room and bathroom, comfortable bed. The staff were helpful. We stayed in September so the lack of air conditioning didn't bother us.

The location is excellent!

The mattresses need to be replace, as well the pull out sofa.

The location is excellent! The hotel overall is very nice. For sure I will stay there again

The beds are fine and the room is a good size for 5 people.
    • Room with 5 Beds

No Fan, no aircondition and we have to ask for toilet paper and soap for bath. The toilet had a very bad smell. The staff did not offer us any fans. We had to asked for it due to the hot wheather 34 degress!! The hotel had only few fans so we only got 1 big fan and a little table fan for 2 nights out of 7 nights.

The beds are fine and the room is a good size for 5 people.

Good familyroom in clean hotel.
    • Room with 5 Beds

No airconditions, so it was very warm in the room and the soapdispenser wasn't filled for a severeal days.

Familiy room with five really good fulll quality beds, clean room and breakfast also good. Metrostation and restaurants in the neighbourhood.

Not luxury, but a very good option on a tight/ average budget. Recommended emphatically!

Old house converted to a hotel having its minor problems... Like the water passing slowly through the shower sink, windows not closing tight etc. Staff were able to help where needed.

Very good value for money. I got bumped into a room of 5 for a price of 3 tourists as we booked. Not bad at all! The staff was cooperative, speaks English on a good/ functional level and the facilities are neat. Breakfast is overpriced, in my modest opinion, that I chose to opt out of. It is very close to TU Berlin and other attractions, eateries etc. are close by.

We are family with 3 little children.
    • Room with 5 Beds

I selected hotels with parking on Booking.com and this hotel showed up. When we arrived at the hotel, parking was not available. That meant searching for a parking spot when supper tired. Staff was helpful and recommended parking on another location. Still, parking situation should be more transparent.

We are family with 3 little children. Hotel located in a nice street. We had a good stay. Helpful staff. Good value for money.

The location is close by to many restaurant in...
    • Room with 5 Beds

The staff at the reception didn’t say hello or say good morning each time we pass them in and out of the hotel. More smiles is always welcome. The 1 water bottle in the room should at least offer for free for the guests. No refrigerator in the room

The location is close by to many restaurant in Kartnerstrasse. Room is clean and good size.

Well connected, nicely decorated, it covers the basics and a little more

The shower is so badly designed that if water leaks from the showering area it will slide out of the bathroom into the room instead of going through the pipe. The elevator is also a little small for the number of rooms available. The floor in my room would shake every time someone used the elevator, which is definitely very annoying at first but can be relatively easily ignored later.

Very high ceilings, nice interior decoration, more than enough equipment. The bed was also very comfortable. It is very well located with many restaurants (specially Asian ones) nearby and many transportation options available.

Good location and quiet hotel
    • Room with 5 Beds

Location is good, there are good restaurants near the hotel. Hotel is in walking distance from Kurfürstendamm (shopping street) and metro station. Room was ok, no luxury. Bathroom was renovated and nice. Breakfast was better than we expected.

Good average stay good location

We were asked that we had to check out before 12 though while booking we had taken a confirmation that we can check out by 2 pm and the hotel confirmed too via mail but while on acutual location they denied so we had to check out early

Good big rooms but net speed was below 1 mbps all the time its just average hotel with all basic amenities taken care

Comfortable, business visit, close to everything
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

With no cooling, maybe not the place to stay in hot weather.

Very close to TU Berlin for my trip. Friendly, helpful staff. Good breakfast (wouyld like some more hot choices). Comfortable, spacious room and bed.

Love you Novum

Nothing bad to say!

Amazing value for money! Spacious double room (with a balcony!!) with a very good bathroom and shower. Excellent location, v nice places to eat around (especially for breakfast) and close to transport. Staff lovely.

Cool place for a city trip

It was a very nice hotel. Clean, soundproofed and the room was spacious. It is closed to the U-Bahn which takes in all the good places in Berlin and there’s a bus station nearby that leads you to Tegel Airport in 20 minutes or so. Plus, you can find many coffees and restaurants in the street of the hotel. We really recommend this place.

Good hotel for a short busines trip.

Location near U-Bahn, in the vicinity enough posibilities for lunch or dinner. The room was large also bathroom was large. The room was clean, good equiped, towels frequently changed. In the room was a coffe pot.

The room was bigger than I thought.
    • Room with 5 Beds

Slow drains in the shower and didn't get any free mineral water.

The room was bigger than I thought. Hotel location near public transportation and got many restaurant nearby.

I had a great stay with a minor comment, overall, I highly recommend.
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

There was a strange smell when entering the room, as if someone (a long long time ago) had smoked there. Nothing really annoying but this is a bit uncomfortable to me.

I had the (huge) surprise to have a 5-people room while traveling alone. You can thus imagine that I had nice stay conditions in this hotel. The location is amazing for people going to the Technische Universität. At last, the members of staff I met have been really great.

Excellent hotel for this price in very good location.

Room was very nice and clean. Bathroom was excellent and clean with hair dryer. Heating was very good. Hotel is very close to U-bahn, less then 100m.

Embarrassing
    • Quadruple Room

We arrived at aprox. 6pm and entered the room to leave our bags and go eat something. The room however smelled VERY strongly like cigarettes! My little brother went to the bathroom before we went downstairs to ask the reception if we could change rooms. The receptionist there said "well we are a non smoker hotel, but do you think if you leave the windows open it will go away?". I was already a little surprised that instead of changing our room she would recommend we leave the windows open in winter, I mean.... We said we would like to exchange rooms since the smell was very strong and my little brother is allergic to smoking. She said she couldn't to it at the moment because she was alone at the reception, so we should go have dinner and on our way back she would see what she could do. We came back and another person was at the reception. Long story short, he said we couldn't change rooms because ours had already been used by us. Only my brother had used the toilet very briefly, we hadn't slept on our beds or moved anything at all! We had used a towel and that was it! He said we would have to sleep there and that the other receptionist went there and didn't think the smell was SO bad. What the heck! He suggessted we slept with the windows opened in german winter since my brother has allergies. All of the people waiting at the lobby had to listened to our discussion on wheter or not someone using the toilet is an excuse to leave us there in the room with smoke. It was such a bad experience. I would never come back there!

Very good location and big rooms.

very intrusive cleaning staff but good location

There was no "do not disturb sign" in the room, so we could not use it, AND the cleaning staff entered our room 5 times, the ladies knock the door and open at the same time, no time to tell them NOT to enter....I book a different hotel in Berlin every single week and I had never seen this before, they made me lose 4 hours of sleep everyday and we felt we had no privacy, like, don´t sleep in the morning, don´t make love, don´t be naked, because they don´t care they enter your room several times every morning. I tried to make my own "do not disturb" sign but they removed it and entered the room again...On the last night I went to the reception to explain I work late shifts I really need to sleep in the morning can the cleaning staff refrain from entering our room, well, they did not enter our room on the following morning but had a very loud conversation right in front of our door instead, so we still could not sleep....We left this hotel absolutely exhausted and it´s a shame really because without this extremely intrusive cleaning staff this hotel would be a very good value. I understand they have to clean the rooms but really in years of booking hotels I had never been confronted to such extreme cases of people coming in whenever they want and there´s nothing you can do about it. Only book if you like to wake up early every day and do not need privacy.

- The kettle and the free tea and coffee, very appreciated - The heating lamp in the bathroom - The location really close to the metro station and to nice cafes - Excellent (but quite pricy) French restaurant right in front

Very helpful and smiling reeption.

Very helpful and smiling reeption. Dedicated housekeeping. Large and renovated rooms 2 mins walking distance to very nice coffee shops and metro station

Good location. Very confy
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

Still normal keys and no key cards

Comfortable German Altbau. Very good accesible from Tegel and with a direct connection via metro train to the city center. Nice eating and shopping opportunities nearby

in this hotel everything was perfect, starting from...
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

in this hotel everything was perfect, starting from reception to the room i have been in, view was amazing on historical buildings. hotel is located in the centre of Berlin, near metro station and near KADEWE shopping centre, staff is very kind and organized to make comfort for guests

The staff at reception were very helpful and friendly.
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

The staff at reception were very helpful and friendly. The location was great for travelling anywhere in Berlin with a lot of nice restaurants in the area (especially Dicke Wirtin for great German cuisine). Also, the room was very clean with a comfortable bed.

Good value, good location, good wifi
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

My room was slightly on the colder side, but having two blankets solved this issue. The lack of power sockets near the bed was a bit weird, but this is just something minor..

Location is really good, was perfect for my travel destination, but also close to public transport stations, easy to get to the centre and popular sights within less than half an hour. My room was really quiet, and the bed was also fine, for me these two are the basics that must be there, and this hotel delivered on this. Also wifi was surprisingly fast in my room (in the back of the hotel), which is a bonus point!

Good hotel friendly staff, located in West Berlin, good links to the rest of the city
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

Pillows were too soft and we only had one each, we would have preferred two each. Would have preferred one large duvet on the queen sized bed rather than two single duvets for a couple sharing

Spacious room and high ceilings. Bathroom was great, I loved the walk-in shower

IDEAL FOR SHORT STAY, BASIC ROOM FACILITIES, CLOSE TO LOCAL TRANSPORT LINKS. GOOD SAFE AREA PLENTY O

INITIAL ROOM VERY BASIS AND SMELL OF SMOKING. GIVEN A NEW ROOM STRAIGHT AWAY

GOOD LOCATION EASY ACCESS TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT. WIDE CHOICE OF RESTAURANTS,CAFES AND BAR ALL WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE.

Be budget conscious and use to crash
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

The rooms were basic, bland and unimaginative. Whilst tea, coffee, safe, tv etc were supplied, the room could do with a little more in the way of good decor to make it more a more inviting room.The hotel has little in the way of facilities at all. Breakfast is available but that is about it.

The location is very good, with a good selection of bars and restaurants nearby... with most places within reasonable walking distance. The property was warm and comfortable.

The place was clean and in order, elegant and with good...
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

Clean service for the room sometimes forgot to change the towels of the bathroom and in one opportunity knocked the door at 9:00 a.m.

The place was clean and in order, elegant and with good service. Bathroom in perfect conditions.

Good value, nice rooms but a bit noisy
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

Staff were curt and unfriendly during the check in process, and rooms not soundproof at all

Very comfortable beds and great spacious rooms, large windows and lots of amenities.

Value for money

Basic hotel

Value for money, close to underground public transport which makes the rest of Berlin easily accessible. No thrills or extra facilities but good value for money

Good hotel. Great staff. Good room.

Parking was expensive. The room 11 was very hard to warm up. The curtains where difficult to close in order to have privacy in the room. The left was to short.

Nice location, great downstairs room. 3 beds, good price. Staff was nice and helpful.

Great location, easy to get too/from Tegal airport and easy connections to the major attractions
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

Breakfast was expensive but otherwise I was happy with my stay

The bed was very comfortable and the hotel is in a quiet location but close to major transport links to the airport/main metro station.

Great hotel and at a great price.
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

Little way out of city centre if that's super important to you, it wasn't to us and the metro countered it.

Great hotel and at a great price. Close to metro station that leads straight into town and nice big rooms

Comfortable bed

Not friendly staff excep one Egyptian man, when i arrive at 6 am the old man at reception in a bad behavior said no room till 2 o'clock .i traveled to all EU contry in 2017 and i had not experienced such behavior as a hotel reception.if i didn't face an egyptian man in reception maybe i had given score 0! (far from center, no slippers) I don't recommend this hotel to anyone especially ones who from east ! !

Comfortable bed

Absolute great value for money.

Absolute great value for money. Location is perfect for anything you’re planning to do in Berlin. We walked to most places but many subway and train stations are close by. Rooms are spacious, warm and super clean. Staff was a pleasure to deal with. Will definitely book again when we come back to Berlin

Good hotel for those money
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

No fridge in the room. We reserved the room with one bad queen size, but get two small beds together.

I was really excited with this hotel for a low price (like a hostel). U Bahn and S Bahn are so close - you can get everywhere in few minutes!

Very enjoyable due to warmth & comfort of the room

The room looked out onto an atrium area it could be a little noisy early mornings with people passing through.

Room / bathroom spacious . Cleaned every day with fresh towels. Nice & warm

Not bad
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

The check in timing is at 2pm and my flight arrived at 1 am in midnight and I had to wait until 2pm. That was terrible and I asked a room if I can book 1 night but they say no they do not have a room.but after I waited so many hours and around 9 am they said they have a room and if I pay extra until 2 pm for my booked room check in. If they had a room they had to offer me when I come I at 1 am very first time. When I use booking.com.to book this hotel it comes with breakfast included but when I check into hotel they said no breakfast included. I have no idea if it's booking.com.s fault that they advertise or recommended me wrong information

The location and area is safe

Comfortable and easy. Would come again.

Not the most fancy of places but it’s well priced and the rooms are HUGE. Most amazing location ever and bathrooms are great too. Staff were amazing. Better than most places in Charlottenburg area.

Clean and tidy but repetion could be more welcoming
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

Reception staff were not very welcoming- struggled to smile . They are the front for the hotel and therefore their manner towards customers should be such that they are happy to serve. This did not come across at all. The tea and coffee was not replenished regularly but that's a small point

Room clean and bathroom very good

Poor stay and bedrooms / building looked nothing like advertised

Drafty windows, bed sheets weren’t changed even though we stayed for 4 nights, shower flooded the bathroom every time you used it, floorboards were really noisy, tea / milk not replaced, beds felt damp, there was a basketball court outside our window and because the windows were poor, we could hear constant banging from 7pm-11.30pm ( we were trying to get an early night because of our flight the next day but no such luck!)

The man on reception was very pleasant when we first arrived at the hotel

Really good location, just 2 mins walk from subway. Easy check-in, lift very small. The room was larger than we expected and had tea/coffee making facilities which weren't shown on the site - a bonus! We didn't bother with the breakfast though as we felt 12.95 euros each was a bit steep! All in all excellent value for money and we will definitely stop here again

Good rapport quality - price
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

The staff at the welcome was quite impolite and the second day the lady at the reception gave us a wrong information about one thing to visit in Berlin (probably coz she didn't care to help us).

Good rapport quality - price

Good location and value for money.

According to the info in the room you can extend your stay to up to 3pm on departure day (if it is available) without any cost. When we asked to do this it was not free; to extend to 2pm cost 15 euros.

Excellent location and liked the private courtyard. The guy on reception when we arrived wasn't exactly welcoming but everyone after that was great.

Suitable only if you are not fussy
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

Room very small. Bed has sharp corners (could cause injuries) and lower than average. Not appropriate for older guests (who might have trouble getting up from a low level base) Shower cubicle in need of updrade (small sized cubicle, plastic shower curtain, mould in the silicone joint (room 308).

Location near the Univerisity, U Bahn and 'Kneipe' (pubs/restaurants) at Savigny Platz etc

Nice hotel and pleasant stay.

The staff were polite but not particularly friendly. A reminder or training to the staff to be a bit friendlier to hotel guests wouldn't go astray...

The property was clean and comfortable and in a good central location (close to the U-Bahn and not far by U-Bahn to most of the attractions and museums that we wanted to visit). Overall value for money by Berlin prices.

The size of the room was better than I expected.

That was a non-smokers room, but there was a bad cigarette smoke odour all the time, so we had to ventilate the room every time we came back to hotel. Staff could be nicer, 1/2 had bad english, other half could work in a slaughter house with the face expression they had. We booked a room with a double bed, but had 2 single beds instead.

The size of the room was better than I expected. Cleanness was good, room was cleaned every day. Controllable heating.

Great place to stay
    • Room with 5 Beds

I didn’t like that parking was just kind of wherever but there were multiple parking garages around. And the pillows were very flat. Other then that everything was perfect.

We were a group of 5, 3 adults and 2 kids. The hotel staff was very friendly. The room was clean and a great size. We drove there, for parked, and then took public transportation around.

The hotel is near the underground station and it has big...

The staff could be surely more kind. We used tea and coffee in the room and they never replaced them in a week.

The hotel is near the underground station and it has big rooms and bathroom. Very clean.

great place with value, hard to believe it's possible at this price!

it looked way better than the photo! everything was clean and ready, couldn't have better place with this price. so close to main attractions in the city. overall a great experience, but sometimes you could get some noise from the courtyard/ elevator.(couldn't tell which, but we were on the first floor and we could hear someone else's conversation entirely. they went away in few minutes and it didnt happen again)

The location is very nice, the hotel is a beautiful old...
    • Quadruple Room

The reception staff was distinctly unfriendly, totally unhelpful when we asked for some travel advice. You could hardly get a word out of them, and this was the case for all 3 or 4 employees we interacted with. Shame as I would recommend everything else about this hotel.

The location is very nice, the hotel is a beautiful old building, and although in need of some renovation everything functioned fine. The family room was very spacious, with large windows and balcony and a lovely view to the street. The breakfast, although not included and on the expensive side, was very good.

The staff were great except for one guy.

There was construction inside the courtyard with noise and dirt around.

Good wi fi. Good and clean facilities. Good location. The cleaning staff did a great job.

I got an excellent rate because i made a last minute...

I got an excellent rate because i made a last minute reservation. The room was enough to one night stay, i was there just waiting a flight and it was just perfect! There is a bus (X9) that takes you to the airport in minutes.

Great location, average hotel, decent price
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

Very good location for exploring Berlin. Very old fashioned hotel, red carpets et al staff quite abrupt, requested double room had two single beds pushed together with two single duvets. It was clean and I would probably stay again for the price we paid. you get what you pay for, nothing to write home about.

The location is likely the best that can be said about this...

Where to start if half the hotel is a building site - even if the works did not start before around 9am. But the rooms are also only borderline for the 3-stars the hotel claims. The reception was generally overstrained.

The location is likely the best that can be said about this hotel at present (September 2017). Also the idea of a hotel in an old-Berlin house with former flats is not without charm. The hotel was also not expensive for the size of rooms - but not on the cheap side really either.

A comfortable and classy hotel on a quiet location yet

Located in a quiet area within minutes to the station and choices of restaurants and well connected by public transport to the city and key attractions

Bright rooms.

On the way out, I was checked out by an individual that was very confrontational. Also he nearly double charged the city tax were it not for a colleague that noted his mistake in time. Rest of staff professional and friendly.

Bright rooms.

Staff problem
    • Quadruple Room

Staff in hotel was very impolite. I didnt see any time during three day that they would have smile to any Guest they served. And didnt get any help. During 20 years travelling in Germany that was worst serve from Hotel Staff..

But room was good for US. Situation is ok

18th Birthday Weekend!
    • Room with 5 Beds

Wish parking was cheaper, but it was convenient. I also wish breakfast was included in the price of the room!

Loaction was perfefct, neighborhood was beautiful!

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Comfortable stay for small amount of money
    • Quadruple Room

Everything is nice but small fridge in the room would make it even better.

It's quiet nice place to stay. Location is perfect. Not so far from subway and there are plenty of restaurants nearby. Rooms are very big clean and comfortable. We've been very pleased of our choice.

Never stay at a Novum hotel again.
    • Double Room with Queen-Size-Bed

Room was misrepresented, wifi never worked in the room . Had to sit on the stairs! Bed was jammed against the wall on one side and as small an advertised queen as I have ever seen. Staff shrugged and said we do not put pictures of all our rooms one the web. Total indifference to lack of wifi.

Location. Good access to public transport.

excellent!!!

location and quality

spacious room, spacious neat and clean bathroom, underground stop around the corner. Area full of bars and restaurants. At walking distance from main central train station and the main shopping boulevard. not bad at all shall return if come back to Berlin

hotel sauna

The heat, the noise, as we had to leave window open all night and lec of consideration from the hotel staff

Hi, the hotel to look at was very nice, rooms did not have any air conditioning which made the room very warm, 31 degree, heating was constantly on, myself and my girlfriend reported this to the recipient and they didn't help us in any way, we did not sleep as the room was like a sauna, the hotel staff did not help us with this problem, the only time they contacted us was on our leaving date, to tell us checkout was at 11am, they called our room none stop to as us to leave. Because of this I would like to make a formal complaint and ask for a full refund, our 3 tdays at this hotel where uncomfortable due to the heat and no sleep because of this, I would like a full refund as this hotel did not have any air conditioning nor did it have a fire alarm or fire exit and are not very customer friendly

Clean, well maintained, and classy.

The breakfast is pricey, at $15/person

There was actual eggs and sausage/bacon at the breakfast, which is not a common thing in Europe. Big windows that open for fresh air. 24hr Reception. Well located for easy access to mass transit.

Stuff not Welcoming during checkin

The stuff was not welcoming on my check in. I booked a triple room but was given a double room. I was changed to a triple room which was not prepared for three person. There was only two towels set and two blankets and have to collect for myself from the reciption for the short for set.

Very impressed!

More accessible plug-points in the room. Available ones were at floor level, behind furniture.

Courteous and helpful staff at the reception. Gave me a free bottle of water when the vending machines were not working at night. New carpeting in corridors and room. High-ceiling room with large windows. Comfortable bed with no creaking and no rubber sheet under the linen. Tea/coffee service in the room. Strong and fast wifi in the room (5th floor). Spacious bathroom and good shower pressure.

Situated in a great street with loads of charm and outdoor...
    • Comfort Double Room

The room had five beds and as we had booked as a couple it felt wrong, like a dormitory.

Situated in a great street with loads of charm and outdoor eating places. Bathroom was great. Bed comfy, good Wi-Fi.

A place to stay; no big issues, but not a place to remember either.
    • Comfort Double Room

Even on a business trip and from a person who do not care much about the decorations in the room, I found these rooms a bit empty and unpersonal.

Nice location, close to an U-Bahn station, and nearby the Technical University. A great variety of restaurants nearby (although it was a minus that all coffee shops closed at 8 p.m). The breakfast was good.

Had my backpack with passport and wallet stolen from my room...

Had my backpack with passport and wallet stolen from my room, on the morning of checkout after housekeeping opened my door and failed to close it properly. Have had to pay a lot to replace passport and have had to replace my credit cards. Have had no correspondence at all from hotel to follow up which is disappointing. Luckily I did not have any immediate travel plans that were affected but is a less than ideal situation.

It was very neat and clean.

As a recommendation, try not to eat inside the hotel (their breakfast buffet), its expensive and you can definitely find something better outside for that price.

It was very neat and clean. The location is pretty good since everything is near to it.

Browse Novum Hotel Gates Berlin Charlottenburg traveller photo gallery