Reviews of Genießerhotel Lodner 3 stars

Imhofstraße 7, 89415 Lauingen, Germany

#2 of 4 hotels in Lauingen

The room was small, especially the bathroom. it was ok for 2 nights, but next time would ask for a bigger one

Great location, very friendly owner, and staff, you can buy good quality spices at the reception! Also there is wine cellar but it came to our attention too late, so couldn’t try the wines

It's a bit confusing when checking in, because from the pictures I assumed the yellow building was the right one, but it wasn't. When entering the yellow building, you actually enter a restaurant - no reception there. The reception is in the next building on the right. So once checked in - the host was kind and informative - you get the cards and then use side entrances of both building to migrate from room to breakfast. :) Also when with car the parking is guaranteed.

It's a neat little sleep-over when going to Legoland. Breakfast is great and comfort of the room is what you usually get in hotels.

I have no complaints whatsoever. Location of the hotel 1/2 block away from Rathouse was ideal for my visit, made my walks around town easy given its central location.

The staff I interacted with were all very friendly and accommodating. I was in Lauingen (birthplace of my mother) to explore her roots.

While the room was the nicest I visited during the first week of my trip, it is the staff that most impressed me. First they offered me access to the town clock tower, and afterwards the girl at the desk proved indispensable. My booking for the following night cancelled, and the lady spent many minutes assisting me in re-booking. I am very thankful (and got a much better booking for the next night).

None.

Everyone was incredibly friendly and accommodating. The food at the restaurant was delicious. We had a pleasant stay and would return in a heartbeat.

On arrival not open and no notice - in fact run by hotel immediately adjacent .Had to climb 2 floors with suitcases. Room on 1st floor much better

Good dinner & breakfast. Staff helpful.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

Comfortable bed nice room great service.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

Locked bicycle storage. On a side street, so quiet. Great Indian restaurant a block away.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

Position, helpful staff, excellent food

• Reviewed: 21 July 2015

No lift, no air conditioning, small bathroom. Beds very creaky.

Very friendly staff. Very helpful and knowledgable about local area. Excellent for our two daxies.

• Reviewed: 28 June 2015

The chef/manager (Alexander) was particularly welcoming, kind and helpful and allowed us to park our car for 4 nights as we continued our cycling trip down the Danube. The quality of our evening meal was exceptional. We asked for a slight change to the menu which was provided with charm. We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to any traveller, particularly cyclists.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2016

Bathroom small and poor water pressure.

Convenient for my business in Dillingen and walks along there river Donau breakfast was also good

• Reviewed: 11 August 2015

No fan in room

Very friendly staff

• Reviewed: 19 April 2015

The bathroom is good but very small.

The friendly staff, breakfast and a lovely hotel.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2015

Had a very warm welcome staff very helpful and fantastic dinner in their restaurant

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.