Reviews of Airport Hotel Global This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Nordendstr.14 A , 64546 Mörfelden-Walldorf, Germany

#5 of 8 hotels in Mörfelden-Walldorf

• Double or Twin Room

The room did not have air conditioning. They have just provided a pedestal fan to bear the heat. There is no Airport shuttle service. They charge 20 Euros for Airport drop which is too steep for shuttle service.

Breakfast was good. Rooms are clean and tidy. There is a small shopping area with restaurants close to the hotel .

Pretty much everything. We chose this hotel because it was quite close to the airport as we had an early morning flight. The hotel was supposed to provide shuttle service however when we showed up for our scheduled shuttle time, the driver had left! The desk clerk said he tried calling us 3 times...our phone NEVER rang. We then had to wait 15 minutes for the driver to come back. We asked about ordering a taxi but were told the shuttle would be better. We were late getting to the airport and nearly missed our check in time. Aside from that, we found the room and hotel very tired and poorly renovated. The room had a weird green perimeter light which made it hard to see anything. Similarly the bathroom had a blue light. Why??? Very tacky.

Nothing really. We were extremely disappointed by the hotel in all aspects. We would not go back and would not recommend it.

• Double or Twin Room

Visit was a bit uncomfortable due to the heat. Staff provided fans and when I left they stated they were providing air conditioning and pointed to boxes. So it looks as though this issue will be resolved soon.

Value for the location can’t be beat. Restaurants in the local area as well

• Double or Twin Room

The room was VERY hot and no air conditioning. Asked for a fan. Said he was looking for one but I went down to the desk later and he was outside sitting. Asked again and he said he didn't think he had one but with my pushing finally found one a brought it to the room. Couldn't have slept in the room without it.

Rooms were nice and clean.

• Double or Twin Room

Please remove such hotels from booking.com Hotel has deceived the information regarding the location. For transportation from airport to hotel and hotel to airport costs me around 65 Euro. They have mentioned about shuttle. But when I called them they said that the cost of shuttle is 20 Euro for one way. It costs me around 105 Euro transport 60 Euro and hotel rent 45 Euro. I could have stayed at 5 star hotel opposite to Frankfurt terminal one, without any harresment.

• Double or Twin Room

Very nice place. Large and clean rooms with comfy beds. No noise at all. Breakfast simply but tasty. No charge for internal private parking. Friendly reception staff. Very resonable pricing - paid about 44 euro for one night, 10 euro for breakfast. Would be perfect but there is no air condition. Would recommend this hotel to everyone. Will take it the next time I visit Frankfurt.

• Double or Twin Room

There was no a/c in the room so I think during summer it could be a problem. Also a kettle for a morning coffee / tea would be nice to have. I did not like the aura / vibe but this could be only personnal

The size of the room very good and the room was very clean. Easy and free parking in the premises! Small bar in the room.

• Double or Twin Room

I have choosen it because of erly morning flight and arrived it late evening. So, no further experience, no breakfast. Located to airport 12min by car, was acceptable to me when not having business rush hour on highway. Rooms did not look brandnew, but was ok for one night stay. Wood choose it again.

• Double or Twin Room

Uncomfy 2 singles instead of a double Water in shower didn't drain properly Cards for doors kept failing Entire second floor had a bad odour Wasn't a kettle in the room and instead had to pay for tiny amounts of coffee from a machine in the lobby The window didn't close fully There was no heating/cooling control

• Double or Twin Room

The complimentary water bottles were open and not sealed so although a nice touch it would have been better not to have been given them

Clean and fulfilled all expectations

Can't find it

Good location / Good staff / Nice & Clean room and bed / Good breakfast / Good Thai restaurant just in the corner

• Double or Twin Room

The room was a bit hot and I could not find any switches for air conditioning. I was slightly disappointed that there were no tea/coffee facilities in the room.

Very nice hotel with clean rooms. good location for Frankfurt airport travellers.

• Double or Twin Room

Farther from airport than expected, Booking site said 3 miles, but it was 15 minutes. €20 shuttle charge (per trip) for hotel to transport you to airport, €32 taxi ride from airport to hotel. Breakfast offering was unusual (but tasty.)

Price

• Double or Twin Room

The hotel is located very nearby the Airport Frankfurt which makes it very attractive for spending the night waiting for a connection flight. Stuff are very friendly and breakfast had a great selection. An airport shuttle is provided upon request. I very much enjoyed my stay and hope to be a guest again in the future.

• Double or Twin Room

Room lighting was sub-standard - very dark. Hotel was not well signposted from Nordendstrasse - a friendly local directed me. I could only get a couple of television channels. Wifi was intermittent and unstable. Two single beds rather than a double wasn't ideal but not a big deal. No plug for the sink.

Basic, functional hotel. Good bathroom, ample basic toiletries. Cost-effective stay in proximity to airport. Well-priced airport shuttle in comparison to taxi. Helpful reception staff who spoke good English.

• Double or Twin Room

Very bad fitness room: unsanitary fitted carpet, no towels, no water, fitness equipment in bad condition. Staff in the reception not professional

Breakfast good

• Double or Twin Room

The TV didn‘t work and their was Nobody there to fix it. On top of that the walls are very tin so I could hear the people from the room next door very well. Very noisy

• Double or Twin Room

Wonderful location close to the airport which is what I needed. It’s in a neighborhood so it didn’t seem like there was much to do if you wanted to wander around. However, for my purposes it was a nice, clean room at a decent (not great) price. Front desk staff was very nice.

• Double or Twin Room

According to the description on the website this hotel provides a shuttle service from/to Airport. In fact they can only send ordinary taxi or a someone else, charging 20 Euro for this trip.

• Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately, we didn't realise it is behind the airport and takes a 20 minute drive (25 euro taxi or 20 euro shuttle).

This hotel supplied our need to spend a night close to the airport. It was very clean and had nicer furnishings than expected.

• Double or Twin Room

The hallway on first floor had a bit smell, as if a pipe was damaged. The water in the sink did not flush out well.

For the low price a very big and comfortable room with all amenities you would expect. Rooms were clean, bed was comfortable. Personnel friendly and helpful.

• Double or Twin Room

Internet did not work. Could not pay with credit card, was forced to leave card details. Restaurant did not work in the evening, had to go to a different location.

Breakfast was great. We got a discount on the day we arrived, so the standard room was about 70 eur, which was great value for the money.

• Double or Twin Room

Forced to fill out a form by a rude receptionist while standing beside a guy who stank so badly of cigarettes I thought I may be sick. Receptionist was rude, was very matter of fact and did not say sorry when she informed me there was no internet!? I lost an evenings work and missed an important business call and she could not have cared less. Complete insanity. I paid more to stay at a business hotel on the expectation I could work, my boss was furious.

• Double or Twin Room

This hotel is a big lie I reserved at that hotel because they write in BOOKING.com they had a shuttle bus I sent them an inquiry that I need a shttle bus gave them my flight time when I arrived I didnt find any shuttle bus I tried to call them by their number in bookong.com Was no answer Finllay I found their number in the web I called them asking for my shuttle bus they told me they dont have But when I inssisted they told me we have a free shuttle for dropong of the passangers not for picking up Finally they sent me a taxi after 15 minuets I went with that taxi after tow hours waitting in the airport when I arrived the hotel I showed them my special request and the photo of the webpage that there is a shuttle bus they told me it is the mistake of booking.com I paid the taxi 20 euros then I asked them a shuttle for returen at 5:30 They said it is 20 Euros more Their was no internet in the room Which had an old furniture The story didnt finished yet I went down to get the shuttle For return at 5:30 pm The stuff their had no Idea I had to wait 15 minuets to get the taxi I almost didnt missed my flight it was a nightmare staying in this hotel

• Double or Twin Room

When I arrived for the check-in there was nobody there. Even if they claimed that the reception is open 24h and there was a bell to ring, nobody was arriving. Finally someone came after 25 minutes waiting! The wifi wasn't working at all. And the location is not so easy and not very close to the airport as I thought.

• Double or Twin Room

1-intranet was down all the 4 days 2-no restaurant in the hotel for lunch or dinner only for breakfast 3-no tea coffee or water in the room

Staffs and hotel manager

• Double or Twin Room

parking direct at the front comfortable and spacious room clean and well equipped bathroom (with hair dryer) quiet location and still near the airport VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF great value for money paid HOT TIP: near this hotel there's a long term car parking for travelers arriving to airport by car - very prudential prices

• Double or Twin Room

- furniture in room was scratched and dinged up. - was not crazy about decor of room but I just needed somewhere to stay for the night. - bathroom could have used more cleaning.

Free parking and low cost

• Double or Twin Room

Only 1 English speaking channel and no A/C so would be hard to stay cool in the summer.

Great parking right at the door and the charge for park and fly was very reasonable. Let us check in early after our long flight from the US which allowed us to rest and relax.

• Double or Twin Room

Blatant lies on website and booking.com that there is an airport shuttle. No such thing exists. I was quoted a taxi for €40 each way to the airport! That’s more than the cost of the room. Luckily I found directions to the hotel in the website and used public transport. Once off the bus it’s hard to find - especially in the middle of the night. No sign posting until you get to the hotel door. The staff aren’t very friendly or helpful. The lighting in the room is horrific, channeling ‘brothel esque’ decor is less than appealing . Neon green lights over the bed? Gross! No coffee or tea in the room. No security in the hotel - I felt very unsafe after being apprehended by another guest at the reception. No ‘peep’ holes on the back of the door - I had people knocking on my door late at night but I couldn’t check who it was.

Cheapest ‘hotel’ I could find that don’t hold a security deposit. Check in and out was easy (and impersonable) . Snack bar in the room was a small bonus and not too expensive. The shower was nice.

• Double or Twin Room

The air in the halls is sticky, but we do not live in the halls, do we? ;-) There is an airport shuttle service operated by the hotel and a train station less than a mile away. But if I needed to get around I would want to have a car as I did

I have stayed repeatedly at this hotel, by choice not by availability only. I felt very comfortable there, very welcome. This is not a five star hotel, but I truly felt at home there, because the people made me feel at home there, the breakfast was exceptional and the rooms were clean, the bathrooms very good and the beds comfortable. The rooms have a good size and in the rooms you could have good air. Never had a problem with prior guests having smoked either. Thank you so much to all at the hotel for 4 1/2 very pleasant months

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• Double or Twin Room

The hotel is approximately 9km from Frankfurt Airport, and although a shuttle bus is advertised, it has to be booked in advance and costs 20 EUR each way. I didn't book in advance and ended up having to take a taxi from the airport (which only cost 26 EUR, so if you are travelling with someone it is definitely worth the fare). The staff mostly don't speak English which was not a problem as they were super helpful and we muddled through with bits of English and German. Apart from breakfast, the only refreshments available at the hotel come from a tea/coffee machine in the lobby and the minibar as above. The wifi worked well in the lobby but not so well in my room.

The room was large and comfortable and the bathroom very nice. Everything was perfectly clean. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was great with an extensive buffet of hot and cold items. There was a minibar in the room with soft drinks and snacks.

• Double or Twin Room

There was some random plastic pieces on the floor and some stains on the carpet and chairs. Not sure how clean the room itself was, but at least the bedding was clean. Also, there wasn't an actual "shuttle" to the airport, it was a 20 euro taxi ride, which was still better than the 35 euros I paid using a taxi from the airport when I arrived.

My flight home was canceled so I had to pick a random hotel to stay in and ended up at this one. It was perfectly fine for a quick stay. The bathroom was very clean. Best of all was the breakfast buffet: a huge amount of choices and everything was really tasty. Would stay again if in a pinch; it was a 15 min taxi ride to the airport.

• Double or Twin Room

breakfast was quite ok even scramble eggs, mushrooms and other vegetables which should be warm were cold!! the rest was ok, hotel more arabian scenario but its not disadvantage of course. Should be more TV channels in english not only two, many arabian channels.

room clean, comfortable, personnel very helpful and kind if anybody was at the reception but I think they have so much work so maybe thats why desk was often empty. Good localization even some km from airport but good connection by car, parking on the site.

• Double or Twin Room

Despite what it says on the listing, there is no shuttle to this property and it's really not that close to the airport. The hotel can arrange a car to pick you up, but when you add the €40 cost of that round trip from/to the airport this hotel isn't such a bargain. The area is industrial with not much going on, so you're stuck there. When I stayed, the lift was out of order, and we had to lug our stuff up the fire stairs.

The staff were friendly, but not very efficient (I'm still waiting for my receipt which 3 different staff were incapable of). The rooms and bathrooms are large and comfortable.

• Double or Twin Room

No choice for non moslem at breakfast

I was surprised to find the breakfast to be HABAL, meaning moslem, I feel since it is in Germany that should be made public to the booking person.

• Double or Twin Room

An early breakfast could be proposed for people leaving the hotel before 6.00 AM The room smelt the sewer.

Location is fine when you have an early flight from Frankfurt airport. Parking is free of charge.

wifi weak and unstable in my room, working only in specific corners and in the lobby. despite the place was clean, I had a sensation of some carelessness: there were 4 empty bottles in the closet, 3 used shopping bags and a used map in the drawers, one of the night lights did not work and the window curtain was unfastened and hanging down in disorder from the rail.

clean and very big room, very comfortable bed, roomy bathroom and shower, very quiet and silent, minibar full and cheap. complimentary bottles of water.

• Double or Twin Room

Very friendly staff, quiet, spacious rooms, perfect for a short stayover when being e.g. in between flights or visiting a local company. Also the 24h reception facilitates late arrival.

This did not seem to be a hotel. Here's what happened: 1. According to my documents (booking.com, hotel) I was supposed to call a taxi specifically for the transfer to that hotel. When I called at 8:45, I was told it would take about 20-25 min to arrive a Terminal 1, Exit B3. 2. The taxi never arrived. I called the taxi phone number again, but no one answered anymore. I also called the hotel several times, but no one picked up the phone. 3. I took a regular taxi to this hotel and found out that there was no reception, bed sheets were hanging out of the window of a very small 4 or 5 story house, the room at the end of the hallway was littered with garbage. Since I was in a hurry to avoid letting the taxi wait too long or even leave in the middle of a deserted village, I did not take photos. I left and paid 56 Euros in total for the taxi to get me back to a hotel close to the airport. 4. Unfortunately, all hotels there and most others were booked out due to the Frankfurt Bookfair. After talking to about 8-10 hotels I found a room for the night (at 240 Euros plus breakfast) in the Mercure in Kelsterbach. Of course, I had to pay again for the taxi to that hotel. Essence: delete that hotal from your list and inspect the hotels before they are listed!!!!

• Double or Twin Room

There was nothing to dislike at that price (53 Euro) but I only stayed 6 hours. No idea on e.g. breakfast.

Large room. Ample and free parking. Great shower. I needed an hotel for a few hours as I had an early flight. This was closest to the airport that I could find at the time that had free parking.

• Double or Twin Room

Friendly staff, the facilities were great .. big parking space.. large room.. they have upgraded my room to another bigger room because the wifi was not working ..

• Double or Twin Room

I really did not like the lighting. Annoying blue lamps/lights everywhere. ONLY possible lamp in the bathroom was that blue lamp.

Breakfast was quite good. Location is ok, close to airport.

Shower head was broken!! Water was spraying everywhere. We were told there was a shuttle to the airport but staff called an expensive taxi for us without telling us!

Stains everywhere (bed was in my case fine). Furniture is heavily used. Dirty windows. No AC in rooms

The breakfast is halal. Parking on site. Wifi signal is good. Receptionist was friendly.

No air conditioning, and if you open the window you hear car and airplane sounds but it's not that high

Checked in in 2min only was very quick and the friendly stuff hotel is quite

• Quadruple Room

This place should not be called 'Airport' anything. It is 11-12 km from the Frankfurt Airport. It will cost you an additional Euro 20-25 each way to and fro. So, consider another place that has a free shuttle from the airport. There was no Air Conditioning. The wireless did not work most of the time.

I think only if you have some business near the airport this will be a good option, else I would say options in Frankfurt city are much better

The breakfast was very good, I think it definitely suits the taste of a Turkish, middle eastern and Indian palate, the hotel is clean and has a big lobby, the staff is very courteous and helpful, only the location is a bit off, not many restaurants nearby, may be a problem if you are checking in late in the evening. I mean after 11:00 PM

• Double or Twin Room

Although the room was quite cheap, unexpected extras soared fast: breakfast for 10€ (but it is definitely worth it), airport shuttle for 20€ (well, it is an individual car coming at any time you wish, but the price is hardly competitive compared to other hotels in the town which opted for scheduled shuttles for a much lower price). I did not like the absence of a price list for the mini-bar in the room. As a result, I did not take anything not to incur further (potentially exaggerated) expenses.

Big and comfortable room. Excellent breakfast! The whole place is beautifully decorated, staff is very helpful.

Location looks right next to the airport, but still takes 10 mins taxi to get to airport. In summer, no air conditioning meant it got too hot to sleep. Too noisy to open the window. Wouldn't stay here again if by myself (lady). Location was too remote. Also booking.com stated there is a restaurant for lunch and dinner but restaurant only does breakfast. No food room service which means you need to order takeaway for dinner as no where you can really walk to.

The lady on duty was fantastic.

• Double or Twin Room

If you want a cheap hotel close to the airport this is not it. Better to stay in a city hotel and use DB to the airport train station. This hotel is on the opposite side of the airport to the terminals, and the hotel shuttle will cost you 20 euros. It is also over 1 km from the nearest train station.

The room was large; the breakfast buffet was very good

Firstly we like breakfast , it was better than most of hotels. there wasn't any negative things in hotel. The rooms are big and fresh desing and i like their simple styles.

• Double or Twin Room

No air conditioning or fan available, no much a concern usually but in a hot summer, its worth consideration.

Early check in provided, parking on site provided, decent internet. A refrigerator in the room. An elevator to take luggage up and down. Gas station and grocery stores are close by.....

Not a lot of parking spaces. There is not a shuttle service from the airport to the hotel, so choose your taxi with care, you could be charged anything from 16 to 40 euros.

The choice at breakfast was exceptional, the hot food was well prepared, and the staff made sure that when it cooled it was replaced. The reception staff very friendly and attentive, and spoke excellent English.

• Double or Twin Room

Very poor location, there is not much of interest nor to do nearby. Hotel seems to be used as a mosque with many visitors entering the property Floors have dark lighting and building hasn't sufficient light. Photos of the hotel are simply misleading.

I was a stranded traveler, traveling alone, without baggage as it was lost by the airline. There was no air conditioning in the room. The heat was stifling. The windows opened onto the roof of the building next door. No amenities in the bathroom except soap. Very low lighting, not enough to read by or put on makeup. They advertised a free breakfast, but charged me 10 Euro for it. (it was a delicious breakfast, by the way.) The cab driver didn't know how to get there. No nearby restaurants or stores.

The breakfast was very good. The staff was friendly.

• Double or Twin Room

Kettle provided but no cups. Some coffee sachets would have been nice too. If these had been provided, would have rated hotel perfect 10

Almost perfect. Large comfortable room.Plenty hot water. Good wi-fi. Perfect location for airport. Would stay again. Private car park at rear. 24 hr reception. Friendly staff.

Nothing to do in the surrounding. Closes restaurants are not really a good standard. It's okay to stay for one night when flying from Frankfurt or when arriving in the evening on Frankfurt

Close to the airport (15 minutes away by car). Quite surrounding, also in the evening. About 7 minutes driving nice swimming area

• Double or Twin Room

WIFI is depending on which room you stay, some rooms are with super good signal and some doesn't. Lights in the room is a bit weird, seems like in the club, it's really bad for vision

I always stay in this hotel during my traveling. Good room / good breakfast

• Quadruple Room

Although it says airport hotel it is not exceptionally close to the airport. They say airport shuttle available but they call a taxi for you. It was more than 25 Euro to the airport. We arrived in Frankfurt on the train and had to take a cab to the hotel. It is FAR from the train station! A 50 Euro cab ride from the main terminal. We could have taken the train to the airport stop but it would not have saved a huge amount. And the rooms were very warm! No A/C just yet! I feel like they might have it later into summer but I am not sure of this. Would check it out first!

Room with 4 twin beds was great for us! It was clean and comfortable. We just stayed one night before an early morning flight the next day. We would use them again! Nice front desk people.

• Quadruple Room

no air conditioner and it was hot! wierd lighting in rooms - purple. Cold showers in the morning! 2.6 km from airport misleading. Driving it was 11km and a $26 taxi ride.

booking.com! Big and clean room and bath! great shower at night! comfortable beds. friendly staff. staff member helped us arrange taxi for morning pickup - really nice young lady!

NA

The Hotel was really good with good connectivity easily found the hotel. Good WiFi Connectivity and Awesome breakfast. The Staff was really good and rooms were clean.

• Double or Twin Room

Hotel is not close to the airport. 31 euro taxi ride airport to hotel. Facilities are old and not in good shape. Breakfast was COLD. All of it. Scrambled eggs were COLD. Overpriced. Little staff and what staff they have was always hiding. Building is odd. Large empty room when you get off of elevator but small rooms. J Wheat

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

• Double or Twin Room

The airport shuttle pickup/drop in the ad is actually a trap. Shuttle is not free and you need to pay €20 each time. This not fair and it should be mentioned clearly in the ad

Overall hotel is good. clean and well equipped. breakfast is good

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

• Double or Twin Room

- The hall way on the second floor looks a bit haunted like a ghost temple

+ Location is good, not far from the airport + Large room + Minibar is affordable price e.g. softdrink for 1.90 Euro, chocolate bar for 1 Euro + Free parking + Room is good and clean

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Could have had tea and coffee in the room and well as cups instead of glasses but other than that, everything was perfect.

Everything. Staff were friendly, location was ok-Had to get a train into Frankfurt but that only took 20 minutes. Breakfast was ok, me and my husband are Muslim so we don't eat pork but there were other choices to have. Room was excellent in my opinion- Very comfortable beds, free wifi, mini bar (that was very cheap) and a heater so we weren't cold. The bathroom was very nice, only problem was the little tiny bit of damp above our shower but it didn't really bother us at all. I would 100% recommend this hotel. We loved it!!

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

Stayed here for a one night layover. The hotel was comfortable, but not near the airport. I spent 50€ getting to and from...knowing that I would have gone into the city instead.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

For an airport hotel a free airport shuttle would be nice. It does state in the description that the transfer is available at an extra fee. But 20 EUR for one transfer seems a lot for an "airport" hotel. You can take the public bus for about 3 EUR, instead.

Close to airport. Quiet neighborhood (but nothing really around)

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

communication re the additional fees for parking plus there not being a return airport transfer

location was ok as long as you accept a 10 minute transfer

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

On web is indicated, that you can get take-away breakfast in case of early leave - but personel refused it. Very dark room, damaged shower, bad smell in bathroom, terrible blue light behind the mirror.

Electric kettle in the room

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

1. It was a long expensive taxi ride 2 ways to the middle of nowhere in spite of name "Airport Hotel Global". 2. The receptionist was inexperienced, slow, spoke no known language, and gave a nonworking internet code.

Bed was OK and room spacious. Breakfast standard.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

The WIFI can only be used by one device at a time.

The room was awesome, very modern and beautiful! The whole hotel is very beautiful actually. The personnel was very helpful and charming. The hotel has a good connection to the airport.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Room is spacious, neat and tidy. There are shopping center with supermarkets nearby. Got basic things like minibar, electric kettle. Breakfast is great!

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

Quite hard to find: better sign-posting recommended. With exception of airport directions, front desk Staff, other than owner(s) [who when met next morning seemed exact opposite of staff issues raised here], not particularly helpful and remarkably ignorant about area hotel located. Not able to provide map at front desk. Not happy speaking English which highly unusual in Germany & in this day & age.

Huge bedroom & bathroom for price paid. A bit 80's-looking but unquestionably quality fixtures & fittings. V.pleasantly surprised. Quite close to airport. Good staff recommendation how to get to right terminal = an issue! Parking available free of charge unlike with many of its competitors.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

Perhaps the pillow under the head was a bit too stiff (or perhaps I am just getting old and by myself a little bit stiff in my neck).

Breakfast is great. Parking.

Browse Airport Hotel Global traveller photo gallery