Reviews of ACHAT Comfort City-Frankfurt (ex. Golden Leaf) This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Launhardstr. 2-4, Ostend, 60314 Frankfurt/Main, Germany

#106 of 221 hotels in Frankfurt/Main

Almost the perfect hotel. If only it wasn't so hot. I will certainly return but not in the summer.
    • Standard Single Room

-The main problem is the heat, with large windows to the West without shutters, like a greenhouse. Every morning you close the curtains and open the window, every evening you come back and find the curtains wide open and the window closed. And the room temperature is tropical. -> This could be solved by installing shutters outside the windows, and thermal film. -Then it is noisy. So you open the window and try to sleep at night, but the hotel is on a busy avenue with a long straight line that leads to the motorway, so all engines are roaring at full throttle. -> No solution, but you should get a room in the back of the hotel if you can. - Next problem is the kitchenette: the fumes extractor fan is so small and ineffective that when you fry something, the smoke detector goes off and the fire brigade comes and brings the high ladder truck and the pump truck. I have seen them twice in one month, and every time it is the guest who has to pay for the whole show. And this is expensive. -> This could be solved by removing the smoke detector in the room entrance: There is already one in the room anyway. And beefing up the extractor fan. - The WiFi is free, but you have to type a login and password every time you connect, and this can be several times a day. The signal is weak and you loose the connection often, particularly if you are using Skype. -> This can be solved using a different configuration and more access points. -I mentioned the washing machine, actually there are two but one is out of order and the other is leaking. Also in my room there were two lamps that had broken bulbs, I told the reception but nothing happened. And my fridge was so frosted that it wasn't working properly and the door to the ice box was broken. -> This could easily be solved by telling the maintenance guy to visit the rooms and facilities.

This hotel is well situated, within walking distance of various public transportation stations (bus / tramway / trains). The rooms are comfortable, tidy, and equipped with a little kitchenette. The kitchenette was probably taken from a boat or a camper van, it is minimalist but it does the job. In the basement are a washing machine and a dryer (cheap, you get the tokens from reception), also an ironing board and iron. Also there are two levels of parking, but there is ample space in the street and it is free. So it is almost the perfect hotel. Almost.

Check well the room facilities before booking

When I arrive I was shocked that the rooms without AC it is not an option this days and the refregiaroter was not working for 2 days and I kept asking the reception people until they repair it Their response is not as expected from Germán hotel

The beds were so comfy and the staff were very friendly,...

A bit far out of the centre but close to the trams. The room STANK of cannabis when we first arrived - although I appreciate this (hopefully!) wasn't the fault of the hotel

The beds were so comfy and the staff were very friendly, knowledgable and always available. Although the shower doors were broken, it was still good value for money.

Feels like home when you’re in ACHAT.

I’m failed to looked for their aircond or they don’t have it i am not sure because it’s a little bit warm during night.

It’s clean and surprisingly it has mini kitchen. As I brought my baby son with me, his home-made meals is really important to me and ACHAT did easy my obligation.

Great value and comfortable.

Cleanliness a little off. Overall it was good but small things - our toilet/bathroom had a funny smell (maybe the shower drain) also the icebox in our minibar was a solid block of ice. Not major things and the hotel was great value and a comfortable sleep.

Easy to get to, on a metro line. A good supermarket just around the corner. Great shower. Really good value with friendly staff.

-The staff were very friendly and helpful
    • Standard Single Room

-It was far from train station and a bit far from public transportation - the corridor door is so loud when it's shut which is annoying at night. - since I stayed there on a Sunday night, the restaurant was closed and there wasn't room service. Luckily there are restaurants around the area.

-The staff were very friendly and helpful - the room was clean and comfy - it had a kitchenette which could be useful if you're staying for a long while.

Staff at the desk and on the phone weren't friendly at...

Staff at the desk and on the phone weren't friendly at all. Cleaining staff was very nice and kind. at the desk didn't no much. Was very diffecult to sy hi of goodbye. We stayed for 3 nights but never a friendly word of face from non of the deskstaff

Clean rooms with added benefit of small cooking area.

Clean rooms with added benefit of small cooking area. Small patio area off our room. Quiet, it was very reasonably priced. well situated for autobahn links. worth the money.

Perfect kitchenette.

The internet speed was very weak. If an electric kettle be added to the kitchenette in the room, would be perfect. Although you have free coffee and tea near to the reception.

The kitchenette is very applicable. The room is clean. The beds are comfortable.

Good and clean room and building.

I was kind of surprised that I should pay an extra 70 euros for kid bed or share our double bed. I wasn’t aware about that. There were many hotel at the same price with 1 double plus 1 single bed. I was a bit disappointed of that.

I like the fact that the room is spacious and clean. The building itself is clean. I also like the safe parking area. It is all good, clean and safe.

Staff were lovely, great area but wouldn't stay there again.

We went in April and it wasn't hot outside but the hotel rooms were absolutely roasting. Uncomfortably so. The sink in our room leaked onto the floor everytime we turned the tap on.

Staff were lovely and it's in a great area, close to public transport and close to a few great restaurants.

Spacious room with kitchenette.

Arrived at noon when our room was not available yet. Despite their promise, it took them 3 hours to clean which we had to spend waiting in the lobby (after 24 hour bus ride)

Spacious room with kitchenette. City centre easy to reach with bicycle

perfect hotel except location
    • Standard Single Room

It is a bit outside the center (10 minute drive, a taxi ride from the city center cost me 11 Euros)

Staff was friendly. The reception operates 24hours. I was given a smoking room and they changed my room to non-smoking upon my request. Room was clean and had everything I need. Wifi signal was strong.

Not child friendy at all. Muggy rooms and unfriendly staff

DON’T STAY HERE WITH YOUR FAMILY. The staff is unfriendly (From the restaurant to the reception) and have no empathy for parents traveling with children. Cribs are old and the rooms they “claim” are for no smokers have a strong smell of cigarette and are extremly hot, like a sauna. I really regret having spent my time in this place. No need to say that this hotel is extremely unfriendly for families and children. I also don’t want to get a fake and polite reply here since in person the staff attitude is terrible.

• Standard Single Room

The person on the reception, who gave his name as Herr Eide, was close to be rude-I asked to change the room as I don’t like the first floor, he refused without even a try to resolve. Instead, he offered me to leave (it was at around 1030 pm) if I dont like the room which was ‘fine’. The price of that room was 137 euros. Its not a price of a hostel and the attitude must be different-even if the hotel is fully booked.

The bar in the next hotel

Very good

the fridge was full of ice and did not close completely because of that.

Friendly staff, kitchenette, comfortable bed, 5 min walk from metro station, 10 min by public transport to city center, nice infrastructure around

The hotel is very affordable.

The walls where a little thin at night, but the hallways and rooms smelled of tobacco.

The hotel is very affordable. And it is good for a quick stay in Frankfurt. You can leave your car close by. The room was also extra big. The kitchenette is also useful.

I would stay there again.

I stayed there for a day but couldn’t connect to the WiFi. No WiFi password in the room and when I went down to reception to ask there was no one at the desk.

Neat rooms, quite warm so we had to sleep with the heater off and window open(it was about 7 degrees). Neat bathroom and amazing water pressure from the shower which is always a plus for me. I was with my husband and 19 month old. Great value for money.

Spacious, comfy room and bathroom.

Strange smell in the hallways, but it was not an issue in the room.

Spacious, comfy room and bathroom. The train station and the old town can be easily reached by tram, by walking they are a bit far away, but possible. Altough we didn't pay for breakfast, coffee and tea was available for free near the reception.

Nice hotel for a weekend, if you don't mind public transport or walking 15min to the centre.
    • Standard Single Room

It's a little far off, if you need to head to the city centre. Old-school interior.

Nice hotel, good if you want to be more in the east of Frankfurt. The double rooms are maybe old-school but have a lot of space.

Excellent Value for the Money

The location was further than I thought from the old part of town but this was my mistake, not theirs.

Modern facility, maintained well. Friendly staff. Excellent value for the money.

Great experience.
    • Standard Single Room

Very friendly staff. Indian restaurant on the main floor -- very convenient. Rates were a little high during my stay, but that was the case everywhere, since my stay coincided with a large trade fair. Very easy to get to the airport from the hotel via public transportation. Would definitely stay here again.

Good place, cozy rooms, nice equipment
    • Standard Single Room

Check-in only at 15:00, earlier they don't do it Cleaned room only once 2 days, didn't always replace towels though I put them on the floor

Good place, cozy rooms, nice equipment

It was just a peacefull rest/stay and the sauna only was...
    • Standard Single Room

As I ask the adjacent indian restaurant for salt, the cook/servant said, "We have nothing to do with the hotel, ask on the reception for such." I even tried to explain, but... he simply refused to hand me some salt. (I needed just a tiny bit for cooking) However I received "sale de mare" from a very nice restaurant, down the road (free, of course)

It was just a peacefull rest/stay and the sauna only was 7,60 euros, which I found not too expensive. Plus, my favorite supermarket "EDEKA" was just 150 meters away. So if my stay would had been a lil bit longer, than I most likely would have had everything necessary to enjoy and explore Frankfurt City. The 'EDEKA' had even an adjustment in there product spectrum for asian and jewish people, isn't that extraordinary? And don't forget the kitchen with refrigerator in each room. Like I said, the hotel served me well... I was booking it, because at the time of my booking it was very cheap, 208 Euros for six days (excluded brakefast and sauna) I did not regret it

- Value for money was good - price relative to place, space,...

- The bed was EXTREMELY uncomfortable though it was spacious enough. - some of the staff were quite unfriendly - room was not cleaned daily despite putting on the green sign and seeing the cleaning cart right beside the room when leaving - there is no safe box in the room. Safe boxes available in the reception offices though. - the internet was not working for several days during my stay. - the fridge was clogged with ice and water and not working properly. Requested fixing but was not fixed till we left. Water spoiled our groceries in the fridge.

- Value for money was good - price relative to place, space, and facilities was good - Complimentary coffee machine and fruits in reception - some of the staff were friendly - easy access to tram - supermarket is about 300 meters from the hotel - great Indian restaurant on the premises - room spacious, good heating - kitchenette in room

Good place for rest and seeing Frankfurt

The hotel is located on a business area of west Frankfurt and although it seemed very safe there is not so much to do in the surroundings (i.e. finding restaurants, shops, bars etc) so you always need to go to another part of town if you want to see more movement.

The room has everything you need: very comfortable beds, overall great cleanliness, good climatization and no outside noise. if you are looking for a room to have a good rest while visiting Frankfurt I think this is a good choice. Good comunnication from the staff during the booking procedure and the hotel is really easy to find once you reach the "Ostbanhof" subway station.

Enjoyable stay

Very accommodating staff, very spacious rooms with balcony, not noisy, pet friendly, 20minutes walk from old centre, free parking in front of the hotel or paid parking in their garage. It was our second time staying there and if passing Frankfurt again we will definitely stay there again. Very convenient location and very reasonable price.

Just OK

It looks like an old hotel. The kitchen is small (inside a cupboard!). The cooking appliance is not complete and no kettle provided! We have asked the reception but they said they have ran out of kettle.

Cheap hotel and about 5-10mins walking to train station. Suitable for those on budget and not fussy.

I came to the hotel during the Eve of new year .
    • Standard Single Room

I came to the hotel during the Eve of new year .So all restaurant and shops were closed. So I have a charger with me but could not fit to the socket and could not charge and i asked for the hotel counters more than three times no one helps me with this staff. I have expected from that hotel to have an extra charger specially those people who came from USA , as the charger plug in is different from that of Germany.So my stayed at that hotel makes me the worst, no service to my phone because of the charger and no communication. Anyway I had a terrible days. So I recommend that hotel to have an extra charger and a good restaurant with in it. But the hotel is good and excellent and staff are also excellent but in situation like this , at least the hotel has to provides some facilities to attract people. For me this is a great lesson .So I recommend ppl to make some studies about what types of socket that they used in case of this unforeseen situation Thanks

Spacious room was equipped with a kitchenette including a...
    • Standard Single Room

Spacious room was equipped with a kitchenette including a fridge, stove, microwave and water tap. Good public transport connections via U-bahn and tram.

Helpful staff and big, comfortable double room.

This is a small thing, but the soap dispenser in my room was broken.

Helpful staff and big, comfortable double room. Really close to subway and bus stop.

Good value for money.
    • Standard Single Room

Bit out of central city area, but train station less than 10 minutes walk away. Unable to check in till 2.30pm on day of arrival; I came in on an early flight and arrived by 6.30am.

Clean; large room by European 3-star standards. Quiet. Good breakfast. Free coffee, tea and fruits provided at lobby.

Very comfortable stay!

We didn't understand how the cleaning service was working: we didn't receive it throughout all our stay and when I asked to have it after the second night, although they said yes in reception again we didn't receive it. Anyway when we asked for towels in the afternoon they delivered to the room very promptly. As we had a very early flight, in the afternoon we asked to a guy in reception if there were public transports during the night to reach the station and he firmly said yes. Luckily in the evening we asked again to the night manager who helped us finally to book a taxi as he said there were no public transport at all!

Staff was always available to help with touristic information and when we discovered we forgot our phone charger at home the lady at reception went out of her way to help us. The room was huge and very much clean. There is also a mini kitchenette, very useful for a quick breakfast before to go out. Big thumbs up for the candies on the pillow upon arrival!

Very good value for money. Tram to the city center is very convenient.
    • Standard Single Room

They could provide slippers for use in th room. I would not like to step on carpet barefoot.

This is excellent value for money, rooms are spacious, kitchenette is useful. Rooms are basic but clean, thei breakfast is adequate for the price.

Weekend break in Frankfurt

Very little restaurants in the area. Rooms were basic but clean. More pillows needed. No vending machines. Closest shop was a petrol station about 15 min walk.

The location was good. Near the Ubahn station at Ostenbahnof. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Fair
    • Standard Single Room

1-housekeeping was really not well applied 2-The WiFi was OFF for alomost 2 days without any prior notice 3- pillows so flat,no extra ones provided Disappointing

Loved Frankfurt but not our hotel

The room absolutely stunk of sewerage. We asked to be moved from floor 4 to floor 2, but the smell was everywhere. We had to keep the bathroom door locked as it was overwhelming. Staff on reception didn’t seem too friendly either. Not much locally to do so got the tram into the city every day / night. Wouldn’t recommend or stay again :(

Location wasn’t bad and the bed was comfy.

No good!

Dinning room which can serve 50-60 persons is being "covered" by ONE person only?! Although lady was giving her best, many things like juices, clean glasses, breakfast components and even coffee were missing most of the time. Hotel owners are obviously cutting funds on staff, which at the end brings horrible service and bad general impression. Free Wi-Fi is just TERRIBLE. Practically-no internet. Zero. Nothing. 0. It has annoying "Sing in" tutorial all the time and even when when some connection is established-flow "speed" is struggling opening e-mails. Entire hotel looks shabby and old and needs serious facelift.

Plenty of hot water Heating

All the facilities.

We had a room with the kitchenette but most of the things have not been provided.. You have to buy stuff for your use.

All the facilities. WiFi, fruits, location, free coffee.. Indian restaurant on the ground floor.

Smoking room.
    • Standard Single Room

Smoking room... which i never expected I’d be assigned to... I had to use my all perfume on the carpet and cover up my face by blanket to forget about the bad smell to go to sleep

Would use hotel again for location.

Coffee machine down at reception had flies and ants on the same table.

Friendly staff, clean room. Comfy & warm. Location was ideal for us, about a 20 min walk to Römerberg where the Xmas markets where & Eiserner Steg and a further 20 mins walk to main tower. Plenty restaurants and shops near by.

Nice place for a business trip
    • Standard Single Room

There is no kettle in the room and some cleaning staff for dishes.

The location of the hotel was convinient for me. The kitchenette in the room helped a lot. Room was large enough.

Good value hotel for Frankfurt
    • Standard Single Room

Surprisingly convenient, well connected via the S-Bahn, and the area is quite pleasant. (The walk into town is actually lovely). Very peaceful hotel, and good value. You could pay more in Frankfurt for the same quality.

Absolutely loved Frankfurt and can not wait to go back for a longer stay.

Comfortable room and bed. Nice little kitchenette with all amenities. Very friendly and helpful staff, close to public transport and 20 mins walking distance from centre.

The tiny kitchen was nicely equipped!
    • Standard Single Room

The tiny kitchen was nicely equipped! They have free and paid internet options. Free one appeared to be enough to make video calls and watch stream video.

In general good place for spending a couple of days. Situated not far from OSt bahn.
    • Standard Single Room

In general the hotel is not a new one, you have this feeling that everything was used before many times. Also the breakfast was very good at 7 a.m., but later nobody added food and if you come at 8 a.m. breakfast is poor.

The location is good. There is a bug supermarket around. In a room there was a small kitchen with everything you need, it is very convenient. The room was quite big and clean and breakfast was good ( costs extra 12 euro) at 7.00 a.m.

ok for one night for the price, max 1-1,5 star

Most annoying thing was the the amenities , it said online to have shower gel and shampoo and etc... all they had was literally cheap gym like pump with some cheap soap and that's for everything... sorry but if i knew i would have taken my own(i did face wash ) but would have brought the rest as well , as it was not good at all. then the duvet was too small , you can't cuddle in it, it literally felt like i was a ravioli...couldn't snuggle inn... Lastly when i got back after a night out , room was freezing , i guess they save on gas or smh Location is close to central , but views of construction site with cranes is not the greatest.

Generally for what I paid, it was ok. However this is not 3 star hotel at all... I liked - the free (drinkable) coffee , the cleanliness of the room, bathroom and beds were and carpets, all spotless... cheap

Comfortable with warm welcome.
    • Standard Single Room

Only the bellow was extra soft I didn't find it very comfortable, but this might be good to other people.

I made a late reservation and once I arrived everything was taking care of for me, in spite of the short notice, the lady at the front disk was nice and in the morning the man in the front desk was helpful and he ordered me a taxi to catch my meeting, the room was nice and clean, bed was good but the bellow was extra soft. location from the airport is not very close but its not far as well, it was a one night stay but I really enjoyed it, over all it was good value for money. many thank's to the nice helpful staff and that nice lady who was working when I arrived late at night. Thank you all and looking forward to meeting you again.

Great location which is close to U6 metro station, Tram and...

There was hair remained from previous guest on the pillow.

Great location which is close to U6 metro station, Tram and can access to restaurants and market with 5 min walking distance.

Free parking and coffee

Free coffee and tea at the reception and nice panorama from terrace at 6th floor. It is close to public transport (5 minutes) and also to city center (20-30 minutes by foot). There is also free parking on the street. 24h desk and tiny kitchen in room.

Fine for a few nights

The staff weren't very welcoming and the property was very noisey. I was up for most of the night cause the traffic is very loud and you can hear everyone's conversations on the street.

The rooms were very clean and cosy. Within walking distance from the city - about a half hour walk, which is worth it as the station isn't particularly close and by the time you jump on the train you could have just walked!

Nice hotel, very recommendable.

Location is a little far from the center, although is close to the train station. Staff came in when we used the kitchen producing a little smoke, without waiting for us to open the door , warning us about the price of the fire alarm. We were extremely careful with the use and opened the windows before this unnecessary warning.

Hotel was super clean and located in a quiet area of Frankfurt, beds were comfortable and bathroom was well equipped. It has an small kitchen to prepare small meals with a sink and small fridge. TV is available also and service is quick cleaning the room.

Probably will not stay there again

There was a smell in the room that wouldn't go away through the duration of our stay. The kitchenette is also just a really small area that's hidden behind two cupboard walls. Worst part was, a housekeeper entered our room without knocking when I was in the shower, even though it was check-out day and we have not checked out yet.

It’s quiet, well situated near everything you could need.

Pillows! Only one each, and a little one. I am sure if I had asked I could have had one more but didn’t think to!

It’s quiet, well situated near everything you could need. The view was good. Plenty of hot water, clean and warm.

Great value for money.
    • Standard Single Room

The decor is not my style but this is a negligible minor detail.

A comfortably sized room for a one-bed room, quiet, close to public transport and well supplied supermarket. The location is not completely central but the connection to the center is good and fast enough. The neighbourhood is a corporate one, with lots of companies, so if you are there to work to negotiate with one of them, then the location is better than if it was very central.

Can't recommend

Most of the members of the staff that I interacted with were very impolite, unhelpful, and inattentive. They seemed to be fighting among themselves. Atmosphere was unpleasant. Breakfast was an absolute disaster. The food unappealing. 45 min before end of breakfast, there was little food left and no cutlery.

The room was ok, location also ok

It needed a slight refurb but was okay otherwise.

It needed a slight refurb but was okay otherwise. We booked a double bed but got two singles pushed together with separate bedding. When we took this up with reception we were told that they do not have any double beds in the hotel. Booking.com paperwork stated a double bed.

Best hotel for this price! Exceptional!
    • Standard Single Room

Very good price/value rate! Very good quiet location, but close to public transport. Rooms are very clean, and big enough, with a useful little kitchen included. Comfortable bed, and bath, good wifi. Free coffee and apple in the lobby. Very friendly and helpful staff!

Very good

Friendly staff, room was well equipped,fairly big and very clean. The location is a bit far from the city centre but can get to the city center within 5-7 minutes using the metro. Cost 17 euros to get to the hotel from the central station for a taxi. Easy to get to the airport using the metro. Situated in quiet location close the the metro station.

Adequate discount hotel
    • Standard Single Room

Room was very hot and hotel had no fans to provide. Leaving window open permitted disrupting noise. Breakfast very mediocre.

Comfortable bed and shower

Overall stay was good. Please put "second staff" for "checking out PAID guests" at the counter.

We only needed to return our key, but had to wait long time at the check out counter, due to having 1 staff serving the customer. We lost our valuable rest stop times (WC & cool down) car to be in time for attending funeral.

The hotel personal was friendly and helpful as we checked in.

It has an amazing price-value rate, rooms are very clean,...

Only 1 soft pillow per person which is definitely not enough

It has an amazing price-value rate, rooms are very clean, location is good, easy underground parking area, late check-out is perfect.

good

One night stay, arrived in the evening, left following morning.

secure underground parking for our motorcycles. Patio/ beer garden area. Staff very helpful. nice hotel, clean warm. good value for money.

a big room with a great view but there are things that have to change (cleanliness,free snacks?,
    • Standard Single Room

they can put a basket next to the free coffee machine instead of that little thing that makes flies come around !!

they put that cakes are for free! no it's only in Christmas :/ and i think that putting snacks on a room to make people eat them and trap them to pay is a baad idea :!

I seep WEL

De stuf was not that nice. We ordered dubble bed. we got 2 seperet beds close to echt other. I called the receiption about it. They told me this is the consupt in Frankfure. :( --> not ture. They says on the booking site that parkin all in execlusif. When we checked out we should payed for the parking

The place was ok not that perfect. It is normal

I didn't like any thing

Receptionist and offering but not actual and true. I booked double room & requested baby coat & parking was nothing and tried to sty at single room.

I didn't like any thing

NA

Extremely noisy stay in the sense that since morning people start knocking your door for - Room service : understandable Did you use anything from the minibar : strange to me Once u say no for room service, they still keep coming back because they forget or something. All in all it's pretty messy on that front. My request for extended checkout was not catered to. Internet was discontinued the moment I checked out though I needed it for few important tasks and my wifi was giving issue.

NA

Pls read

Checkout - out of blue I come to know I have some additional charges in form of phone calls made etc. Why was I not notified in the first instance when I incurred this charge? So maybe I stop doing something that i am doing wrong. After checkout - to add to my blues, I left an important card of mine in the room so when I called them up to check for the same in the room, only help they could offer me was - we will tell you in the morning. Because this is something important and I need it urgently I expected a more reasonable solution to my problem.noone even bothered to give it a try.pretty sad.i had to eventually borrow money and get my card blocked. Not to mention that my evening was totally spoilt and I could just blame myself for being careless. I really wonder how they have a rating of 8.

Nothing compared to things I don't like here.

It's two stations away from zeil

Cleaning is in parts. They will either make up the bed or clean the bathroom thoroughly. You would get one of these things on one day. Bedsheets will not be changed unless requested, tables etc are not wiped. Carpet is not cleaned even on alternate days. Kitchenette will also not be cleaned at all - you have to do it urself. Internet is pretty patchy. You've to keep calling the reception to get it restarted. Also reception has no sofa or couch for the guests to use. Just 4-5 very basic seats are kept. In-house restaurant not too good and no nearby fine dine options.

It's two stations away from zeil

The built in kitchen was excellent.
    • Standard Single Room

The built in kitchen was excellent. Also, there's free coffee at the reception. Very friendly staff and clean and comfortable rooms.!Location is great too.

High hopes

We went there every year on our visit to Frankfurt, but never got placed above the second floor. We hope to be at the third floor room at our next visit. ^^

Spacious room

The staff where really nice and helpful

some of the Pillows have an annoying smell and there are no A/C in the rooms so you must keep the windows open

The staff where really nice and helpful

Great hotel with easy access to the centre and the old town, and close to the ECB
    • Standard Single Room

Trains passing by at a distance could be an issue for some. Broken tissue paper holder on the wall in the bathroom, not a real problem though.

Room was clean and very spacious. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom was clean and shower compartment was big with good water pressure. Staff were professional, polite and helpful. There is a restaurant at the hotel serving Indian food. Hotel is at a good location, 2.5 km from the old town and close to the ECB. “Ostbahnhof” metro station on line U6 is just 400 m away and it's just two stations to the centre of the city. “Frankfurt (Main) Ost” railway station sits above the metro station. “Osthafenplatz” tram stop is 170 m away and is serviced by line 11. There are two supermarkets within 850 m (Scheck-In-Center and Lidl) and several restaurants and bars are in the vicinity. Overall, a great place to stay at, both for short and long visits.

well, a very nice hotel, even has a small kitchen in the...

a little far away from the city center

well, a very nice hotel, even has a small kitchen in the room! what a surprise! the room is very clean and fully furnitured.

Great value for money
    • Standard Single Room

Couldn't get the Wifi working despite double checking with the receptionist.

Basic but clean room with working aircondition and surprisingly nice bathroom for the price (39€ for 1 night, breakfast not included). Calm location, situated close to the European Central Bank and Frankfurt East End ... walking distance to the centre and the Main.

Browse ACHAT Comfort City-Frankfurt (ex. Golden Leaf) traveller photo gallery