Reviews of Grand Hyatt Berlin This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Marlene-Dietrich-Platz 2, Mitte, 10785 Berlin, Germany

#38 of 598 hotels in Berlin

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

The room and bed were very comfortable.
    • Club King

The room and bed were very comfortable. The staff were friendly and accommodating. We loved the swimming pool, jacuzzi spa and outdoor deck. There were many places to eat nearby as well as the Berlin Mall.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Relaxing and Comfortable!
    • Grand King

A bit noisey in the evenings from the corridors with people walking up and down.

Staff were very polite, rooms spacious bright and comfortable. Having everything controlled from the box on the nightstand is brilliant not having to get out of the extremely comfortable bed!

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Very nice rooms, lots of space and included bath and very...
    • Grand King

Very nice rooms, lots of space and included bath and very comfortable bed. The gym and spa facilities are very nice and robes/towels are provided. Great views of the city. Check in easy and good location.

Perfect holliday, Perfect hotel
    • Grand King

Perfect location . great rooms and breakfest . Nice pool . Evereything is around to hotel - Super matket , Mecdonald, resturants, Postamers platz neer kenyon berlin and Yehudim memorieals , brandberg gate‬‏ and Metro.

Location good
    • View King

No English newspapers no English movie channels not even pay to view. Tried to charge us 345 Euro for meals we didn't have. All meals in hotel overpriced.

Location good

Did not eat all meals overpriced.
    • View King

No English newspapers,no English movie channels not even pay to view. When leaving, Hotel billed me 345Euro for restaurant meals we didn't have ,to their credit they rectified the error.

Did not eat all meals overpriced.Plenty of good cafes and restaurants outside Hotel

Perfect location, on Potsdamer Platz, but in a very quiet...
    • Grand Twin Room

Swimming pool and terrace area is ok, but without any atmosphere. The staff are not very polite with Hotel guests, so we didn’t want to visit spa any more. The conected room was unlocked and occupied, so it vas so scary being there until the housekeepers came and locked the door. I know it happens but from the Hotel not even an serious appologize.

Perfect location, on Potsdamer Platz, but in a very quiet area. The room is spacious, very well equipmented, with a extraordinary bed an sleeping expirience. Breakfast is ok, and could be even better regarding Hyatt standards. Thanks for takeaway breakfast since we had to leave on an early morning. Spa-saunas and relax room-great place to have a rest.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

NOT SO GRAND as I stayed in many Proiperties in Berlin better for less money
    • View King

The breakfast was ORDINARY and lacking selection. Coffee was mediocre. WHAT IS IT IN GERMANY that everything nust be automated? Cappuccino is very basic and something that a property of this standard should improve, and the check in was very sales oriented as if doing you a favour. "I am giving you a special room overlooking Marienplatz and very beautiful" Well every room is THE SAME on the floor we had. So this was superfluoius rubbish I would not expect of property of this nature and it was annoying. Better to just check in advise and smile. Not add something as if they are doing me a favour when they are not

The property has large rooms is veryt quiet and centrally located and near transport. Many facilities however not quite so GRAND as I have stayed in other HYATT propertyies much better.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

A perfect location for seeing Berlin
    • Grand King

An international hotel which did not offer english option on TV - unusual.

Great location and immaculate rooms/bathrooms. Breakfast was exceptional

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Superb hotel with amazing concierge staff.
    • Grand Twin Room

My own idiocy ! I did not realise that there was a button to activate the full black-out blind, and was originally cursing the hotel for only having a net curtain that did not exclude the light, so I was woken up at 5 am due to the sunrise. Imagine my annoyance when I realised that the blind was there all along...

The concierge staff were on a different level from even the nicest hotels I have stayed in, and truly could not do enough. Even at the busiest time of year, the IFA trade show, the hotel ran absolutely seemlessly. Highly impressive and I will definitely use again.

A nice central hotel to stay in Berlin with spa and swimming pool
    • Grand King

Could improve breakfast variety slightly, and I found the lobby and main entrance were a bit too dull and not so "posh" for Hyatt. Swimming pool area also needs at least some flowers or green colours, otherwise it's too grey and bit depressing, especially in bad weather

Modern, spacious rooms, swimming pool, spa facilities, great value for money, attentive receptionists and other staff

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Location is brilliant if travelling by train.
    • Grand King

The bed pillows were flat. We did call reception and asked for different pillows & were given more flat pillows 😞

Location is brilliant if travelling by train. Plenty of restaurants/bars within very short walking distance. Also a Casino across the road. Walking distance to Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie & The Mall if your a shopper. Hop on/off bus also starts just around the corner.

The staff are friendly and helpful.
    • View King

The staff are friendly and helpful. We can early check in at 13:00. The breakfast is awesome. It's convenient to take the train or bus. A good choice to visit Berlin.

Loved the location, staff were very helpful.
    • Grand King

Breakfast included in the price

Loved the location, staff were very helpful. We had a broken blind in our room and so they upgraded us to another room. Swimming pool, spa ,steam room were an extra bonus to use at the end of the day.

The staff was very nice!
    • Grand King

The only criticism which was not a big deal for us but worth mentioning is that the bed was firmer than we like. And the pillows a bit flat. But we all slept great. Thanks!!

The staff was very nice! We speak no German and had no issues talking with the staff as they all spoke perfect English - what a relief! It was our first trip to Germany with my two small boys. The staff was very friendly - even to our children. We got a roll-away bed that was large and comfy. The boys loved the pool! It's very big and has pretty views.

- front desk staff is extremely friendly and helpful
    • Grand King

- all-though the hotel was very busy, they could have hired more staff at the breakfast - long queues at breakfast waiting for someone to come to have people seated - missing dishes at the buffet, I had to as for everything --> just not enough staff for the breakfast rush-hour

- front desk staff is extremely friendly and helpful - rooms are very quiet, beds are super comfortable, I slept like an angel - good breakfast selection

Superb hotel in great location
    • Grand King

Can’t think of anything!!!

Beautiful hotel, spacious bedroom, all fixtures and fittings are top class. Lovely artistic touches throughout. The staff on the front desk and in the bar were very friendly, helpful and professional.

Would SURELY stay there if I’m back to Berlin 😊
    • Grand King

SUPER nice location (central location, many cool cafes & restaurants around, cinema nearby, a good mall across the street), Friendly staff, nice breakfast (a lot of variety), clean rooms

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Great location to enjoy Berlin.
    • Grand Twin Room

The breakfast was expensive and it was difficult to just get a cup of coffee before 9 but you could make coffee in your room. We like to walk early and have a cup of coffee.

The location is great. The room was quiet, a good size, nicely decorated ,very clean and air conditioned.

Great hotel, great location and great staff, highly recommend!!
    • Grand King

Perfect location for exploring the city. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Roof top pool and sunbathing area was amazing and perfect place to chill out after sightseeing. Breakfast was great although one of the most expensive I have seen in hotels I stayed in but we made the most of the Prosecco, and enjoyed many of the offerings which kept us going till dinner time.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Staff was so helpful making our stay so easy and provided us...
    • Grand King

Staff was so helpful making our stay so easy and provided us excellent service all around. Concierge helpful and took the time to give us insider details. They provide bikes for rent, making seeing this edgy city a breeze. The rooms are medium in size with smart modern layout, big windows that open, the bed hard and comfortable and the fitness amenities perfect for continuing our fitness regime while traveling. Great easy location near a beautiful park, sights and waterways.

Excellent base to explore Berlin

Breakfast was disappointing. My poached eggs were overcooked and the hollandaise sauce was curdled. Breakfast service was were mixed - some staff very helpful, while others didn’t even offer coffee.

Perfect location for visiting sights and shopping. Easy access to U-Bahn. Great to have pool and rooftop terrace to relax and cool down. Loved the art collection and interior design. Lea was very helpful at check-in, finding rooms close together and providing tips on things to do. Vox bar great for after dinner drink with helpful barman. Would have loved to have tried the spa, but ran out of time. Will definitely return to this hotel when next in Berlin.

Excellent location, comfortable rooms!
    • Grand King

Our room's floor, as well as the area around the lift, were not properly vacuumed, it was left with crumbs of food for days, a ball of hair fluff, around the window near the lift, which was shocking, for the level of cleanliness one expects from a 5 star hotel. One day, I left a half full coffee cup, on top of my bedside table and when returning in the evening, it was still seating in the same spot, containing coffee, and rather stained by then. We made the decision not to complain to the desk as it is not a comfortable thing to do especially when you are a still a guest. We also found the price for breakfast quite excessive, and not justifiable. Off course it is optional, but still excessive. We were also charged 10 Euros for a bottle of water one evening when having dinner, which we were never charged in any of the excellent restaurants we visited during our 5 days in Berlin. It is a great hotel, which could be even greater...

The room was well appointed and we had a very comfortable bed and pillows, the bathroom was excellent with a bathtub and a wet room, very comfy, good size, very good quality toiletries. There were daily bottles of complimentary water on our tables every day.

• Grand Deluxe King

In the first check in a double amounth than the actual fee was tried to be blocked from my credit card without even ınforming me. Be treathed like this was highly disturbing.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

great place to stay. very well managed.
    • Grand King

The location is amazing. If you are staying in Berlin for leisure then this is the perfect location. Everything was great in our room. We had a little issue which Christopher at the front desk managed really well. Appreciate his help and professionalism in handling the same. Would highly recommend this property.

Superb location!
    • Grand King

Superb location! The Bradenburg Gate is within walking distance, with two shopping malls nearby, great access to public transports and there are lotsa restaurants around.

Location, spacious suite, clean and comfort
    • Grand Deluxe King

Adding services that I didn’t used to my bill and when I asked based on what they added it, I felt the receptionist looked embarrassed and he cancelled it. It happens to me twice in this summer vacation with two different 5 star hotels in Germany

Location, spacious suite, clean and comfort

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Location is superb.
    • Grand Deluxe King

Room service is positively terrible and the service at the restaurant VOX is deplorable bother breakfast or dinner.

Location is superb. Staff friendliness offsets lack of service at restaurants and room service.

The hotel suited us perfectly and its location was just what we wanted.
    • View King

Thought 36 Euros pp for breakfast rather prohibitive.

The bathroom was wonderful and as big as the bedroom with every facility. The duvet, pillows and sheets so comfortable and of top quality.

Great stay
    • Grand King

Unlike any other 5 stars hotel no one helped me take my luggage to my room I had to take all of them myself.

I loved the design and artistic side of the hotel. The staff were very helpful. it's very clean and easy to access.

This hotel is Berlins best
    • Club King

To be honest I cant think of anything that I didn't like

The hotel staff are so nice and always friendly and helpful. I have stayed here many times and this is my favourite hotel. Service and quality are 1st rate with a wide selection of food available. I love the pool and Spa with Steam room and the great opening hours for the pool.

View from spa especially nice
    • View King

Bit pricy, but worth it if you are wanting a decent spa and bar access along with the location beside Sony center and shops.

Nice modern feel to the hotel, room was fantastic although radio function did not work, shower was pretty good. What made it was the location and the spa - excellent hot tub whirlpool, pool nice and clean, steam room all good. View from the spa area and the ability to go outside on the balcony for a view of Berlin was very nice.

In overall, I enjoyed my stay.
    • Grand King

I wish there was more hangers for towels and bathrobes in the room. Also, it is good to have more than one chair in the room. The breakfast was expensive. You could get better value for money outside the hotel.

I like most of the things about this hotel.The hotel was located in a good area with good access to the main attractions and metro. It was a clean and comfortable hotel with an easy to use room facilities and good room service. Good and free Spa and swimming pool facility.

Cozy and comfy in Berlin

Not one bad word.

Super-friendly staff, amazing location, comfy beds and pillows, spacious shower & bath, nice restaurant and bar down below, spa with fantastic view on the roof that is open from 6:30 to 23:00. Best value for money.

FANTASTIC FANTASTIC
    • Grand King

the pillows and beds are not my style of comfort, but are good quality just not my favorite ...

We was a little skeptical of the location as had not been to this area.... and WE LOVED IT!! We are pretty well traveled and are picky.... this hotel has an AMAZING STAFF.... Sebastian the Concierge for one, we LOVED our room ....the beds are a bit hard for American standards, however the quality of the room and its tasteful designs make it a lovely hotel. We were planning on staying in the Hotel du Rome and went to check it out and we found we liked the Grand Hyatt more.... and at half the price :)))) Coming back to the GRAND HYATT next time!!

Business center to be organized with working pc and printers

Mi name in Elena Guastoni: in 21/06 out 24/6. Rooms suite 420 and executive 413. The business center is not a 5 stars services. The business room, without a printer, has really a too old pc and programs requires an apload in term of new protocols. For me has been impossible to access Alitalia website to print boardind pass (we were a 6 group with 3 childrens). For uor needs, we needed to gave printed the boarfing pass. They offered me another pc used by the manager but after launching the prints, the printer was cot connected. Maximum cooperation from the kind and polite concierge, really calm and patient; it’s not guilty for this disservice and for the third time I tried to print trough his pc and I finali got my copies printet (after 35 minutes). From a Hotel where we staid 3 night in a Suit and in in an Executive room paying Euro 3.100 I aspected, at list, an efficient and working well business center. Maximum approval the front desk concierge who kept me calm doing my printer for free. My suggestion in to work changing the machine and the lan connection too.

The main restaurant staff is really well educated and expert remember each day my favorite cappuccino. Cleaning ladies for the rooms really accurate. Great hotel

A great luxury hotel in a super location.
    • Grand Twin Room

The bathroom has the shower and bathroom in one cubicle which feels strange and gives more mess than needed. The hotel feels a little impersonal

A great luxury hotel in a super location. Big rooms, comfortable beds. Good room service breakfast and a wonderful spa, pool with view over the city. Great facilities and good staff

Guns n roses weekend
    • Grand King

There was some kind of technical issue with the breakfast package but they fixed it really fast;)

A very good location and the best price/quality balance in my opinion. Perfect breakfasts with very sweet fruits. Our room has been upgraded, thank you, guys :)

The spa was great.
    • Grand King

Check in felt a bit like a car rental pickup because the employee was trying to sell us more expensive room than we had booked. She claimed that our room category was not available but when she realized that we were not willing paying for the upgrade, she suddenly found one more room in our category :) We didn't expect that from a 5 star hotel. Some of furniture in the room were a bit worn out.

The spa was great. Clean and spacious rooms.

Good!
    • Grand King

In breakfast you guys should be more flexible and cater food that suits mostly all of the guests, being as a muslim we can’t eat pork, so I suggest keeping items related to chicken or beef would be really good.

Brilliant hotel
    • View King

The only thing is the service sometimes in the Jamboree bar is a bit slow and the outdoor seating is not comfortable, but in general it is good and the food is 1st class.

I like the staff in this hotel. They are all so nice and always wanting to help. I also like the Spa and swimming pool and the fact that it is open from 6am until 11pm. The bedroom is also really good and a very cosy bed. Food in the Vox restaurant is excellent and Roberto is always making sure that everything is ok

GREAT LOCATION
    • Grand King

THE BREAKFAST ISNT UP TO STANDARD - POOR QUALITY FOOD AND TO ORDER SOME EGGS OR EQUIVALENT YOU MUST ORDER AT THE TABLE AND THEN IT IS AROUND A 30 MINUTE WAIT, WITH MANY TABLES SENDING FOOD BACK REGULARLY AS IT IS THOUGH A CHILD MADE IT

GREAT LOCATION

I loved berlin. And the hotel was beautiful. Fully enjoyed my stay apart from what I stated earlier
    • Grand King

We used a debit card for authentication. But wasn't explained that the money would be taken out . I was paying for my friends and was embarrassed that money was taken from them when I said I was paying

Location . Rooms . Most of the service

The room was very clean with a comfortable beds.
    • Grand Twin Room

The room was very clean with a comfortable beds. In addition, the swimming pool is a must as the view. Location is perfect while you may access a lot of Berlin attractions

Could have been better

No proper sat TV'S, the TV itself is old and no one could solve the problem.info on their website or booking info not similar to the reality

Staff is helpful

Great spa.
    • Grand King

Both of the bars in the hotel were dated and lacked any ambience. On both occasions I had to specifically ask for a piece of lime for my G+T.

Great spa. Comfortable room. Very central location.

Very central location.
    • View King

King View Room looked out onto a side street with a tree outside. Disappointed that we didn’t get the view we were hoping for.

Very central location.. staff very friendly.

The breakfast buffet and sushi at the Vox restaurant was...
    • Grand King

The Italian restaurant had very limited menu. Pasta and risotto were undercooked.

The breakfast buffet and sushi at the Vox restaurant was awesome. Great food, selection, and service.

Berlin is a great place to spend the weekend and the Grand Hyatt is the place to do it!
    • Grand King

Limited seating by front desk to sit quietly and read or relax, plus bedrooms needed more drawers for clothing.

The hotel was ideally situated in centre of the Mitte district and only 100 metres form the Pottsdammer Platz and Centre and within 20 mins walk of most of the key tourist sites. Rooms were excellent with very comfortable beds and a good Pillow menu. Staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful.

Very good and friendly reception.
    • View King

Some waiting time before being seated for breakfast. Coffee at breakfast needed to be ordered separately, and often took quite some time. People were allowed into the swimming pool area with their street shoes on.

Very good and friendly reception. Great swimming pool. Great breakfast with huge amount of choice. Very good location close to the Potsdammer Platz.

A display of service excellence in the heart of Berlin
    • View King

The headboard and the mattress were a little disconnected which required a few extra pillows to fill the gap. I couldn’t seem to keep the dnd light on without a card to activate it, so maybe some instructions here. There was quite a lot of people around the main entrance due to some footballers staying which was a little inconvenient to get past everyone on occasion.

We had a bad start to our holiday having to leave our previous hotel due to incredibly loud building works, we had previously stayed at the Hyatt in Berlin a few years ago (under my bf’s name) so I had a great experience then and I hoped we’d be in safe hands so I made the suggestion. The staff were excellent. Especially in the Vox restaurant, I had food allergies and one particular host ensured all my questions were answered and replacements given, and I had complete confidence that my needs were taken seriously. There was a small delay for the food coming out (we hadn’t noticed, it was the lady that gave us a complimentary beverage, I didn’t get your name unfortunately) but it was dealt with in such a professional manner. The drinks in the Jamboree were utterly delicious and the service relaxed but attentive. The Spa was so relaxing and the views from the lounge wonderful across the city. I also absolutely loved the dressing gowns, not too small like some places and super soft 😊.

A nice hotel with a grate restaurant
    • Grand Twin Room

Very nice staff and to Hotel has the option of 2 bars and one VOX restaurant and another smaller one. Liked the room very much and i would recommend this Hotel

location was great, facility met hyatt standard.
    • Grand King

1, waited for 30min for 1 cooked egg in Grand Lounge, and I ordered 2 - terrible. 2, 3 staff watched me pushed 3 big luggages to check out, nobody helped me until I asked for a taxi and help on luggage - insane. 3, I asked a receipt but the staff chose a wrong office address without checking with me, found it after I left - unacceptable. Will not come back for the terrible service experience.

location was great, facility met hyatt standard.

I was planning to there 6 nights for business.
    • Grand Twin Room

I was planning to there 6 nights for business. The rooms were old and smelling bad. Front office department told me that It is my personal perception. I checked out after my 2nd night.

Very good staff on the Reception!
    • View King

After "cleaning" the room I have no water in the room. And it was not really cleaning, making the bed and that was all. One more thing: if you pay for the view it means view somewhere, but not to the wall..attached the view from the window.

Very good staff on the Reception! I like this hotel, accept that you have to remind about basic things like water in the room..but after reminding they do everything quit quick.

I definetly would stay again in the same hotel
    • Grand King

Only one newspaper (in English) during breakfast (and two in German language). No free take away coffee near exit to the city (it is only my personal expectation in every hotel around the world). The windows shutter material was a bit broken so the city lights was entering in the room during the night time.

Super perfect breakfast - a lot of different options - 5 meat options, 3 kind of fish, more than 10 different fruits, a lot of sweet things, tea (10+ different tastes) and many more. Perfect location. Room was really really good - comfort bed and amazing bathroom with TV. Automatical windows shutters were in the room. 24/7 sport room and hot sauna from 6 a.m. till 23 p.m.

Nice hotel. Better suited for business rather than families. Stay ruined by stupid deposit policy.

Fee for the stay was around £900. However the hotel has taken that fee and placed an additional security deposit authorisation of a further £2000 on my account thus preventing me from accessing any of my funds until they lift it. It’s now 4 days since checkout and no sign of my money back. It’s a ridiculous practice that needs to stop. Hotel has been unhelpful so far.

was good but probably we wont be back.
    • Grand King

There is not enough room in the closet. The room is furnished asymmetrically, for me it was very disturbing. It seems that from all the effort to make an impression you forgot the experience of the user!

big room

Hotel is good. Now its 8 out of 10. You need just to improve food& beverage and it will be 10
    • Club Deluxe King

Food in both restaurants. Club sandwich was terrible. Poor wine list. Seperate meeting room could be better

Location. Staff was kind and motivated. Design of lobby restaurant. Wooden and stone sculptures were interesting.

Great location, amazing SPA to chill and luxurious rooms for a nice price!
    • Grand King

Can't say any bad word about this.

I liked everything starting from the awesome place, service and the luxury rooms. 10/10 for sure! and the price was absolutely low as well! THE SPA ON THE 8TH FLOOR WAS EXCELLENT!

Excellent location and amazing staff.
    • Grand Twin Room

The staff at Jamboree Bar, Vox and the Spa.

Excellent location and amazing staff. I am a regular Hyatt customer and the staff are always very welcoming and accomodating.

Ideal location around Potsdamer Platz
    • Club King

It was impossible to reduce the room temperature even with the heating off.

The room was quiet, the location of the hotel great relative to Potsdamer Platz. The swimming pool was great.

Good location and cleanliness is very good
    • Grand Twin Room

I requested for nice view but they charged me 28 euro per night for that . I accepted to pay but they gave me a room with a view of a building which has McDonald’s below the building !

Wonderful Hotel, Staff and Facilities. I would definitely stay there again.
    • Club King

The Room was a bit hot, I am not entirely sure if the fan / A/C was working but both my wife and I noticed it by the second day that it was uncomfortably hot in the room at night. Also even at seven floors up the noise from the street could still be heard though the windows. The Lounge did not have an open bar unlike other lounge floors that I have stayed on. Nitpicking I know but this will help manage expectations

The Concierge floor was amazing with easy access to the pool, and workout room. The King Room was very nicely appointed and provided easy access to the lounge. There was a cab stand right outside and u-Bahn station within a 5 minute walk that gave you access to the entire city.

Fabulous hotel!
    • Grand King

Thanks and keep up the great work.

A truly luxurious hotel from top to toe. The customer service is outstanding and to be congratulated! The spa facilities is lovely. The only possible constructive critisism I can add is for the pillows to be reviewed. The are a little too soft.

Location great, shame it wasn’t suited to our family
    • Grand Deluxe King

We booked a family room for 4 but the room had only 1 double bed & accommodated 2 people! The Hyatt added a pull out bed but 3 of us had to sleep in a double bed, not what I’d booked & paid for! No reduction/no change of room just complementary chocolates 😡

Fabulous location

nice well-kept hotel .
    • Grand King

nice well-kept hotel . amazing big and clean rooms. easy check in and out, very friendly staff especially Lea & Charlin. Amazing Spa & Room service. Top Breakfast!

Great location, close to transportation and activities
    • Grand King

I understand the difficulties of pleasing everyone, but housekeeping didn't come until the late afternoon. We have a child, so we are out of our room by 8/9:00 and then come back to rest around 15:00. Each day, the room hadn't been cleaned when we returned. They came later, but it's awkward and I just wanted the room cleaned early in the day, not at 16:00 or later.

The room was well appointed (nice linens, automatic window shades that truly blocked the light, fairly spacious). The bathroom was fantastic! (Large tub/shower enclosure) and it had the most spacious closet that I have seen in a major European city.

Excellent location, new and clean. High quality.
    • Grand King

There is no real lobby area to meet with people. It is more a lobby with few seats for someone waiting. Plus the hotel being a spa hotel, it is very dark lighting, rather than the ‘spa’ type lighting only in the areas of the spa.

The hotel is new. Rooms are clean, new and high quality. The pillow and blankets are extra soft, light and warm. Lights and window curtains are managed electronically from your bed. Excellent location.

Was there for anniversary.
    • View King

Was there for anniversary. Staff made it feel special. Even had a special cocktail made for me. Cocktail with no name🍸🍸. Thank you very much to all the staff.

Lovely hotel in the heart of Berlin
    • Grand King

Room was lovely & big, location great close to the tourist attractions & also the Mall of Berlin, also the bar was amazing with the best cocktails.

Superb hotel, excellent location, great staff.
    • Grand Deluxe King

some other children misbehaving in the pool and lifeguard did nothing to stop them. I was expecting a serious injury.

Very nice room, excellent staff. I can find no flaws at all.

Stayed at hotel to celebrate my partners 40'th birthday.
    • Grand King

Had a run in with a cleaner ,who didnt want to do her job and hover the room or change linnen. We told reception, who made sure our room was in order within 10 min. So very quick to make up for the bad experience with the cleaner.

Stayed at hotel to celebrate my partners 40'th birthday. Hotel was very helpful in making it a special stay, got early check-in, roses in room, and all without ruining the surprise for the birthday girl :)

I would stay here again.
    • Grand King

The pillows! Their standard pillow felt like no pillow at all and their alternate pillow felt like a board. Next time I'll have to bring my own pillows!.... Also, although the people at the hotel couldn't be nicer or more accommodating, the service is often on the slow or forgetful side. Other than that....enjoyed the hotel & t

I liked the rooms. Their porridge for breakfast is the best. I liked that the Philharmonic building is so close to the hotel and that the park is close enough for a morning jog. I also liked that it was so easy to find a taxi at the hotel almost any time of the day.

No doubt that the facility is comfortable and nice, aligned...
    • Grand Deluxe King

Unfortunately they sell a normal room as a family room but putting 2 additional beds in that space means you are in a camping (look at the picture). When highlighted the issue to the Manager, the answer was that one of my children (12 and 10 years old....) should sleep in my bed or pay extra money to have an additional room. Not a serious answer at all! So, be aware when you book the room to avoid any extra cost and do not expect any flexibility from the staff as they are looking for extra money. Very bad.

No doubt that the facility is comfortable and nice, aligned with a 5 stars hotel

Browse Grand Hyatt Berlin traveller photo gallery