Reviews of H+ Hotel Frankfurt Airport West This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Casteller Str. 106, 65719 Hofheim am Taunus, Germany

#5 of 11 hotels in Hofheim am Taunus

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Reasonable price
    • Comfort Double Room

It needs to notice the toiletries are not included. The time for shuttle bus from airport to hotel takes more than half hour.

Room is clean and staff is helpful.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Super transit stopover
    • Comfort Double Room

The mini bus journey was 50 minutes from the airport to the hotel as we stopped at another H+ hotel first. It was 20 minutes back to the airport as it was direct.

Efficient check in, booked onto the shuttle bus for the following day so I knew what time I was leaving. Lovely clean, comfy room with complimentary water. Fabulously comfy bed - I slept really well. Great shower - everything was excellent. Good breakfast and 20 minutes on the mini bus back to Terminal 1. Highly recommended as good value for money.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

A little too far to call an airport hotel, but excellent value for money as a business venue/motel
    • Comfort Double Room

This is not really an airport hotel. It takes 20 minutes to drive from FRA and a lot longer on shuttle bus. More like a motorway motel, close to several major roads. You really need a car if staying for any length of time if you wish to explore the area. Other than that, my only minor niggle would be the softness of pillows. I prefer firmer neck support to sleep, so had difficulty sleeping the first night even with three pillows.

Very clean rooms, not that well equiped (no tea/coffee in room) but a comfortable mattress. Staff were excellent despite the handicap of having to relocate the bar to a conference room overnight, as the bar and restaurant are being refurbished until mid November. Very good breakfast choices and had an excellent evsning meal on the middle evening (Hereford steak cooked to perfection).

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Nice, clean, comfortable hotel, great German standard !!

Something that missing in every hotel - rug or towel or something in front of shower when u get out :)

Basically everything, location was great for us as we traveled from uk to Slovakia, Breakfast great as in every German hotel, room nice clean comfortable, shower bathroom also nice, no problem at all Also good parking, plenty of spaces

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

The shuttle service does not operate after 22:30, although...
    • Comfort Single Room

The shuttle service does not operate after 22:30, although anouncement was that time schedules range is up to 23:00. I had to take a táxi. Also in the morning after it was not posible to take the suttle because it was blocked on motorway traffic and did not respect the schedules.

Decent hotel just off the highway with rich breakfast
    • Comfort Double Room

We requested a double bed but were placed in a room with separate beds (which we moved together ourselves). Noise of the highway is substantial so you cannot sleep with a windows open.

Hotel is located right next to the highway, so perfect to stay for a night while traveling through Frankfurt. Room was nicely renovated and clean. Enough towels and other bathroom utensils available. Breakfast was quite rich and there was plenty of space in the breakfast room. The local town has some pizzeria's on walking distance.

Conveniently located to Airport
    • Comfort Double Room

The property was clean and staff were efficient. Hotel restaurant was very reasonably priced with a nice selection of food and good buffet as well . Breakfast was very good. Free car park was a bonus too.

Good place for travellers
    • Comfort Double Room

Not so many good restaurants in the neighbourhood, so we had to dine at the hotel's restaurant that honestly wasn't that great.

Room met our expectations in terms of size and tidiness, the bed for our child was there as expected. Staff was always friendly and polite. Good breakfast with a wide choice of sweet and savoury products. Location is very close to the highway, I reccomend this hotel for travellers.

I would stay here again.
    • Comfort Double Room

Could hear the noise from the autobahn. No AC. Kept the room window open for the air flow but that allowed traffic noise from the autobahn.

The breakfast was excellent. The location was central to everything we wanted to do. Plenty of parking.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Great location and excellent food
    • Comfort Double Room

There was nothing to dilik

Having dinner on the over looking the country side. The stake was done to perfection it's hard to find a chief that can cook a blue stake

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Great breakfast buffet, very clean hotel!
    • Comfort Double Room

Location was not a problem for us but could be a problem for others depending on what activities you are planning.

Friendly staff, excellent buffet breakfast with almost anything you would want! Better than many other hotels.

2 stars hotel
    • Comfort Double Room

The hotel is not worth 4 stars, the room not clean good there is Cockroaches in the room also in the breakfast restaurant

Nothing i did not stay i spent only first night and booked in the H4 hotels

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Simple clean hotel close to airport at a good price and...
    • Comfort Double Room

Room was very small and they didnt have much security...meaning they didnt ask for my ID at check in and a while after check in i asked a different employee for an additional key to one of our rooms (kids room) and they didnt ask for ID they just gave me a key to that room. That concerned me a great deal!

Simple clean hotel close to airport at a good price and decent breakfast

The rooms are small but clean.
    • Comfort Double Room

Shuttle service didn't arrive even I've called before and double checked about the timings. Got the refund for my taxi after waiting nearly an hour and called again. Made sure they put me on the transfer list for the next day but even though I arrived in time I've been told that the bus already left and was not on the list. There is a glue tape in the breakfast room to catch flies just above the bread rolls. Not very elegant.

The rooms are small but clean. There is everything you need for a nights stay. Reception staff upon check in and housekeeping boys are really friendly.

Make sure you ask for non smoking room
    • Comfort Double Room

Our room smelled like an ashtray, terrible for non smoking person. The room was noisy, could not sleep because of the noise from the lobby and airport shutle, bringing in/out guest to the airport during all night. Shower was jamming. Bed was super uncomfortable, it felt like you sleep in the pit.

Our friends stayed in another room, it was not noisy or smelly. Breakfast was fine.

This is a very clean and friendly place with easy service to the airport.
    • Comfort Single Room

. The location of my room made it so I could hear cars coming in at night, people talking, as well as cigarette smoke drifting into my room. It was hot out, so I needed my window open. Next time I will ask for a room on the opposite side of the building.

The place was very very clean! I loved the sauna and the breakfast lay out was beautiful as well as very tasty!

Good parking.
    • Comfort Double Room

Mostly the lack of aircon. Very hot during our stay and the rooms were very uncomfortable because of the heat. Bathroom needing some decoration

Good parking. In the right vicinity for the purpose of our visit and took dogs

Far from airport with poor transportation
    • Comfort Double Room

It is far away from the airport (>15Km). My plane was late so I had to take a taxi which costed me 40Euros. For the departure, I booked the morning shuttle: it was a large commercial bus that was already almost full when it arrived at the hotel, so several people had to stand for the entire trip to the Airport. Terrible ! Having "Airport" in the name of the hotel is quite deceiving.

Clean room, nice decor, good breakfast

The hotel was very clean.
    • Comfort Double Room

The hotel was very clean. The staff was so nice and welcoming. The outside patio for dinner and breakfast was very nice and enjoyable. The breakfast buffet was very good! The free shuttle to and from the airport was a huge asset.

Quite good option for Frankfurt Messe if you have a car
    • Comfort Double Room

No fridge in the room, breakfast the same for 7 days I stayed there, some male front desk staff unpolite ( staff in the restaurant very kind)

Proximity to highway, parking, safe,

will recommend
    • Comfort Double Room

the ride from the airport was very long took us at least 1 hr but going to airport only 15 minutes.

nice quiet surroundings loved the singing birds Dinner very nice sat outside on the terrace enjoyed the scenery.

A pleasant place to rest and enjoy a good meal while traveling
    • Comfort Double Room

I was traveling with my wife and one and a half year old son. The room was quite comfortable and the furniture is in a good state. Considering the rating of the hotel I did expect to find a kettle and a mini fridge, which sadly I did not. The hotel provided us with a cot for my son, but there wasn't much space to move around in the room after it was set up.

We stayed at the hotel one night because we were traveling. The hotel is located at the convenient distance from the highway, but not too near to be bothered by it. The surroundings are nice and green and there is ample parking. The hotel has a very good restaurant.

The breakfast buffet was the best, most choice and very well...
    • Comfort Double Room

The breakfast buffet was the best, most choice and very well presented. Free airport shuttle was on time. Beds were very comfy and included 2 pillow each. Local restaurants are a 10 minute walk, reasonable prices and good German cuisine. We would stay here again.

the card was charged 101 euros (room price 70 euros ) , said...
    • Comfort Double Room

the card was charged 101 euros (room price 70 euros ) , said that 30 euros will be returned within a few days . the money on the card has not yet arrived .. Why?

Ideal if you stop just for a night.
    • Comfort Double Room

I expected a room with a double bed. The room was very small, not comfortable for two persons.

There is a nice garden with a small lake around the hotel, and I liked to have a short walk also in the village where the hotel was located. The buffet dinner and the breakfast too was good.

Nice for short trips..
    • Comfort Double Room

While check-in, the front desk personal was stressed and unhappy. Somehow, he has a problem with a taxi driver before us. Indirectly , we also feel that.

It was nice and comfortable room.

Overall, we were pleasantly surprised how nice it was and the breakfast buffet was very good.
    • Comfort Double Room

We struggled with the Internet connection, and my wife needed to use it for work for a few hours. The staff was too busy to help her because a group of people were arriving from the airport. It was bad timing, but we chose your hotel and the people from the airport were assigned due to a flight issue. It’s no big deal, and we will likely stay there again next time we visit Wiesbaden.

It was very comfortable.

Very pleasant and memorable stay
    • Comfort Double Room

The rooms are a bit small. Also public transportation is bit of a problem here

The staff was very friendly and the morning breakfast is quiet good. They have a good free shuttle to airport at frequent intervals.

Good hotel for business stays near Frankfurt airport. Breakfast used to be better.

The eiderdowns are too short (but this is a German feauture). Breakfast used to be much better. Clearly, the hotel is cutting costs and breakfast is good, but not as lavish as it used to be.

Still a good choice for business stays near Frankfurt airport. The price is unbeatable.

Friendly and competent staff. Very competitive prices.

100 meters below airplanes taking off from Frankfurt airport

Remarkably friendly and helpful staff. They had a nearby restaurant deliver a salad right up to my romm in less than 8 minutes. The price is extremely competitive.

Good location relative to Frankfurt airport (15 min drive...

No minibar in the room.

Good location relative to Frankfurt airport (15 min drive from terminal garage). Good breakfast included in the price. Rooms nice and clean. Restaurant/bar opened late.

Great overnight stay in comfort and well looked after.
    • Comfort Double Room

Superb bed with very comfy pillows. the shower is very powerful and a great way to revilalise after a long journey from uk. the menu has delicious food and a good wine list all overseen by exceedingly helpful staff.

This was a great base for us for a couple of days (with a...
    • Comfort Double Room

There wasn't much space in the room for unpacking and "spreading out", but that was a minor issue when compared to the overall comfort of the room. The parking area was crowded when we arrived, and we had to park in an area that was quite muddy.

This was a great base for us for a couple of days (with a car) in the Frankfurt area. Our room was small but very comfortable and well equipped; the bathroom was modern, bright and clean; and the included breakfast was extensive and tasty. We found all the staff to be friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere in the hotel was seasonal and joyous :)

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

I got a low price for the room - it’s not perfect there but good for a sleep
    • Comfort Single Room

My first room was next to the elevator and this one is very very noisy... Discovered this after I was wearing my sleeping clothes. Was extremely annoying but I got another room. No one should sleep next to this noise! 1st bathroom was a little bit smelly. There is no tea/coffee cooker in the room. Thought this is standard nowadays but maybe I am just spoiled

Staff was friendly and helpful. From reception to breakfast - everyone was nice. Tasty omelette for breakfast.

I often stay in this hotel which is perfectly located for my...
    • Comfort Double Room

This time however (I stayed four nights) I found that the parking was full to the brim and twice I was forced to park in a mud-field-turned-into-parking where one evening my left shoe got stuck. Also, the hotel held a Christmas disco party on Thursday night, that had music with heavy basses resounding through the hotel until midnight.

I often stay in this hotel which is perfectly located for my needs, is reasonably priced for reasonably good comfort, has competent and helpful staff and offers excellent and varied breakfast.

Pleasant overnight on our way from frankfurt airport to Amsterdam by car.
    • Comfort Double Room

We arrived pretty late and it was really dark. We had problems finding a parking spot. In the morning when the sun was out we saw that theres a whole bunch of parking lots around with plenty of space. Maybe put some signs up that the parking lot continues just around the corner or something.

We chose this hotel for 2 reasons. Parking and Price and both where excellent. They have a large parking lot thats free and right next to the hotel. Overall quality of the hotel is "german average" that means above average in everywhere else in europe.

Very comfortable, quiet, and convenient to the airport.
    • Comfort Double Room

We wanted to order a late afternoon decaf coffee at the restaurant, but there was none available. Also, the pastry selection was very limited & expensive.

The room was compact, but well laid out, Front desk staff very pleasant, and the breakfast buffet excellent.

new big rooms ,bed ws very comfortable, good breakfast
    • Comfort Double Room

to reach the hotel frm the airport very complicated n reach the airport frm the hotel is the same story. Y hv t make a reservation an advance /1-2 day/ another option is taxi bt it costs almost 1 hotel night rate so it doesn't make any sense

new big rooms ,bed ws very comfortable, good breakfast

Do your self a favor, find another one.
    • Comfort Double Room

Very small room, mold in the shower, the room was not refreshed before entering. Water is not flashing well no in the shower and not in the toilet. Negation everywhere.

Free parking, Internet, good breakfast.

Great hotel for overnight stop.
    • Comfort Double Room

Great hotel for overnight stop. Just minutes off the motorway and quiet . Friendly welcome and excellent food with good wine list. Helpful restaurant staff. Very comfy beds and super pillows. Terrific shower!!!

We are very satisfied, thanks to all H+ Hotel Frankfurt Airport West team...

They could have a small kettle/coffee cups and refrigerator in the rooms; we are familiar in most of the hotels we stay. We also should note; it is not very close to city centre and no easy public transportation to reach, too. But they have a nice airport shuttle service.

The hotel team and services are very well; they were helpful in questions as well. Quiet, nice, clean weather and exceptional nice views around. We loved fruit trees in the garden and walking around them. Breakfast was very well; a-la-carte restaurant, too.

Good hotel, horrible dinner in the restaurant
    • Comfort Double Room

Unfortunately very disappointed with the restaurant. We got to the hotel late in the evening, there isn't anything around to it so we decided to go for the dinner ti the hotel restaurant. The restaurant was totally empty, which looked suspicious but we didn't have much choice. We have ordered schnitzel, fish and risotto, so schnitzel was very hard to eat, cod wasn't a cod and it has been frozen before frying and risotto very basic, totally overpriced. For what we received it was very expensive, the cheapest dish was a risotto with no meat for 15.5 euros. I definitely wouldn't recommend the restaurant for a dinner. The breakfast was Ok.

The hotel was very correct. Nice rooms, clean, free bottles of water. Very easy to find it, very close to the motorway.

Superior room = Superior stay close to Frankfurt Airport

We liked everything - but some people might not like that it is a seminar/meeting hotel with activity in the lobby and restaurant areas. If you are not here just for the airport , you will need a car to explore the beautiful Taunus region.

As many previous reviewers say: this hotel is exceptionally clean. The rooms are smallish, but have everything you need: great shower, desk, closet, TV. The superior rooms have air conditioning (good in summer!) and coffee/tea maker and are quiet - we heard absolutely nobody. We found the beds comfy, good linens and towels. I have recommended this hotel to others already - choose the superior rooms for excellent value, 10 mins by car to Frankfurt airport, helpful welcoming staff, free parking. The breakfast was really good, making a good stay great!

Neat and comfortable hotel close to city and airport at very attractive pricing
    • Stay 3 and save Comfort Double Room

It was extremely hot during those days with temperatures of over 30 degrees. We would have welcomed air conditioning.

Unbeatable price quality. It is a typical chain hotel, but rooms are very clean with all you need. Right at highway exit, and thus less than 30min away from Frankfurt center. Breakfast has enough choice, fresh fruit salad.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Attractive hotel, very clean, great breakfast, comfortable, very friendly!
    • Stay 3 and save Comfort Double Room

Some rooms have air conditioning, mine did not. Make sure to ask about air conditioning and location of your room ahead of time. It was difficult to open the curtains and window because I was on the first floor by the parking lot and would not have privacy. To resolve this, I tilt-opened the window from the top and pushed the curtains together in front of the window and left the sides open to let the air ventilate. I also left the bathroom door open and ran the fan to circulate the air at night.

The property was very clean. My room upon arrival was very clean and my room was cleaned every day very well. The hotel was very nice to look at including the gardens and lobby. The staff was very friendly, polite and helpful. The breakfast food was very delicious with a large selection of food choices. and the dining room very clean and attractive. I had a wonderful time and felt comfortable and at home.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

A short stay close to the airport and therefore the Hotel...
    • Comfort Double Room

A short stay close to the airport and therefore the Hotel met my expectations, if staying longer I would have given it a lower feedback as it is placed in "nowhere" and as there isn't that much to do. I normally take a walk in the morning to get the day started and not even that was possible according to the Hotels location. However it fully met my expectations and need this time.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Ok on average but some great service mixed with terrible.
    • Comfort Double Room

Some stranded guests at the airport waited over 1 hour before getting a ride to their various H+ hotels. My flight was late and the reserved room was not available. Only smoking rooms with twin singles left. The night manager was rude and did not schedule a shuttle or taxi for the morning return to the airport even though we requested a shuttle ride which was promised by the booking site.

Shuttle driver, Mohamid Amini, was excellent. At the airport the shuttle driver stayed with the backlog of H+ Hotel guests (about 20) trying to get to various Frankfurt H+ Hotels. He coordinated with a bus, several taxis and his own shuttle to help the stranded guests. The hotel day manager was great the next morning getting us a taxi as shuttle was still unavailable. Fantastic breakfast buffet.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

A 4 star hotel with missing amenities for a 4 star hotel
    • Comfort Double Room

Being a 4 star hotel does not have a minibar, the amenities from bathroom were consisted just from a shower gel, the smart hotel TV does not work properly, services page info from TV missing ( not working) , mattress from bed not confortable ( very hard) .

Quiet zone, clean .

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Average hotel with poor transfer
    • Comfort Double Room

They declare free shuttle from the airport. At shuttle station nobody new about this hotel and shuttle driver brought me to wrong hotel then I paid extra 25 euro for taxi.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

For Wallau exhibitors only
    • Stay 3 and save Comfort Double Room

The staff, the room, the restaurant and breakfast (both quite poor), the unprotected WLan

Location close to the Wallau Fair Center, otherwise too far from everything

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Overall the stay was good.
    • Stay 2 and save Comfort Double Room

The restaurant - The team in the restaurant on 10/02 night were not responsive. I guess they were aware that i am from Asia / India. Instead of reviewing the food menu suggesting a suitable dinner food, they simply said "help yourself with the buffet".

Room was small, comfortable and clean. It was my first visit to Frankfurt, the front desk were very helpful and cooperative. I appreciate their hospitality.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

Nice rooms - avoid the restaurant
    • Comfort Double Room

The hamburger was dreadful. We picked it as the safe choice - you can't get a burger wrong can you? - yes, you can. 0/10 We booked two double rooms and arrived to find we had two twin rooms

The rooms have obviously had a makeover and were better than the standard of the hotel generally Hotel shuttle bus picked us up from the airport.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

Serves its purpose...
    • Stay 2 and save Comfort Double Room

Underlying humming noise (felt mostly at night), shower water almost cold in the morning, noise in the back in the morning (moving garbage containers or similar)

Spacious room, very nice bar/restaurant service

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Beware of Prepayment Charges
    • Comfort Double Room

On arrival prepayment was taken without my knowledge, not before as stated, then another prepayment was taken whilst we were there. Nearly 2 weeks later these payments have still not been voided back to my account even though our bill was settled in full on departure. Not happy at all as this has ruined our trip away and I'm the customer doing all the chasing :-(

It was clean, staff were pleasant

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

cheap but covenient 4 star hotel at 15 min from Frankfurt Airport
    • Comfort Double Room

rooms are pretty small and without a car the hotel is in a pretty remote area.

nice extended breakfast buffet free shuttle service to airport super friendly and helpful staff

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Perfect for 1 night on the go
    • Comfort Double Room

choice in the restaurant is quite limited

easily accessable from the highway, neat rooms, nothing fancy but good value for money, wide variaty of choices at breakfast, the waiters were kind

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Good hotel if using Frankfurt airport and are not working to tight timelines
    • Comfort Single Room

Would have benefited from clearer information on on how and where to get airport bus. Used a taxi which was expensive €40!!!

Whilst some distance from the airport the location was convenient. It was reasonable value for money and the staff were particularly friendly and hospitable. Would recommend.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Great location by the Autobahn.
    • Comfort Double Room

Coldish and somewhat sinister atmosphere. The restaurant looks like an interrogation hall.

Great location by the Autobahn. Good value for money. Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Good hotel but dine elsewhere is my advice
    • Comfort Double Room

The restaurant is like a school canteen with very bright lights, the food is incredibly expensive. The waiter/barman/manager was quite rude and would benefit from some customer care training.

Breakfast was really good with lots of choice.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Good stay with free breakfast
    • Comfort Double Room

Requested for double bed,but we had to move the beds together by ourself. Requested for higher level,but got ground floor room.

The staff are really nice.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Very helpful stuff. Good value for money

Nothing for this stay

Stuff

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Good value for money

....

Very nice stuff, free parking

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Breakfast, near Autobahn

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Restaurant
    • Comfort Double Room

Location, a little far from airport. Shuttle bus not frequently

Restaurant

Not many TV channels in English

Staff very friendly & helpful Great breakfast selection

Perfect
    • Comfort Double Room

It’s in the middle of nowhere

Very functional hotel. Great breakfast. Shuttle service. Comfortable bed.

Excellent breakfast, great service, good location if you need to get to the highway asap.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Room and bathroom very small

Room and bathroom very small

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

our exprence for a 3 night stay with our dog
    • Comfort Double Room

Free coffee and tea in rooms or around hotel

Breakfast good with plenty of choice

• Comfort Double Room

We got single beds instead of double. No english chanels.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

It's just some where to sleep
    • Comfort Double Room

I don't like been told how much to tip

Good shower