Reviews of Hotel Hasselberg This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Otterbacher Str. 11, 67659 Kaiserslautern, Germany

#14 of 18 hotels in Kaiserslautern

Just a quick overnight stay but we were very happy with the...

Just a quick overnight stay but we were very happy with the hotel, our room had a great view. No air conditioning but there was a fan and the Beds were good. The location is very quite and parking was free. We traveled with 3 small dogs and the hotel charged only 10 Euro extra! We'll stay here again.

Glad it didn’t cost more than I paid.

The staff was completely Rude! The first time I tried to pay for my room I was told “I don’t have Time right now; do it tomorrow”.... not asked!! The. The person walked off. I didn’t have washcloths 3 of the 4 nights I was there. I was mistaken for another customer and then given a bad attitude because if it. There was no microwave coffee pot or telephone in the room. The bed was very hard and the room was tiny.

The price

Acceptable and convenient

The wifi is a bit spotty. Never was able to get a reliable connection.

Good variety. Staff started breakfast early for my coworkers and I during our stay.

I was very displeased overall with the stay. I will not stay there again.

Didn't like about everything else. The internet did not work and I had to use the data on my phone to work. The bathroom was very small, could hardly get into the shower and I am not a big man. The room was very dark and lights were burnt out and not replaced. A ladder was standing in the hallway for two days.

Had a Balcony with a good view. The dinner was good but the restaurant was closed two of the days of my visit and there were extremely limited options without travelling a long distance.

best move on , never again in that hotel

ok breakfast. Hotel has no staff on Sundays. We arrived Sunday to find keys and names on a desk. Restaurant closed. Village had just one Kebab shop open on Sunday. We hired a car to get food from the nearby town

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

rustic stay, but overpriced for what you pay

hotel is old (bathroom should be updated), dinner menu very limited roomprice way too high for what you get, this hotel felt more like an old guesthouse; not good for more than just a couple nights

+++ Very clean ++ breakfast was great (continental)

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

The old lady in the reception did for us dinner at 10pm and...

Every things was good special the service and the location view

The old lady in the reception did for us dinner at 10pm and she was great in service appricated

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

nvt

ligging

kamer is prima

Recommend for the price and the staff.

The pillow was not the best I went out and punched my own pillow for my 2nd night stay.

Great visit, clean and the staff welcoming.

I liked how they left you a note with your key if you...

There was nothing bad about the property.

I liked how they left you a note with your key if you wasn't going to make it turning check-in time.

Hotel Hasselberg

I didn't like the location

The staff were very nice. Friendly.

Breakfast was awesome.

WiFi sucked. The key opens the door to every room. They only restocked the room with towels and soap once a week.

Breakfast was awesome.

Free parking.

Wifi did not connect to internet.

Free parking. Breakfast is ok.

It was very nice and comfortable.

The owner and staff were very nice, helpful, and always very polite. Room was simple, clean, pleasant, and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2015

We arrived after 20:00 and found our key with our family...

We would have loved to have a water cooker in the room :) Perhaps the bathroom would need to be modernized a bit, but still it is nice and the ventilation works perfect!

We arrived after 20:00 and found our key with our family name at the reception. We found it a very nice detail The hotel has a restaurant and the food is SUPERB!!! The Wiener Schnitzel was so delicious!! and the creme caramel...ufff!!! The owner was a friendly lady as well as the cook and the waiter. No problem with our dog because they also have a little one. Breakfast contained everything expected and of a very good quality. The place is peaceful, many ways to stroll along... We had a nice balcony too! The previous review about smoking smelling rooms is not true at all! All rooms have a nice balcony... with a great view!! I highly recommend this hotel and the restaurant!!! We got shampoo and body gel per person.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2015

The rooms were very clean at this hotel, the breakfast was...

A little bit pricey for the area., the wifi connection in the rooms was not very strong. The need to separate the smoking rooms and non-smoking rooms on different floors.

The rooms were very clean at this hotel, the breakfast was adequate European style. The scenic view of the back porch area was awesome!..

• Reviewed: 23 June 2015

The staff, when there are very friendly and hospitable.

The internet didn't really work and when it did it was very slow. For at least one of the days we were the there was none. Unfortunately the staff are not there so there is no one to report this too.

The staff, when there are very friendly and hospitable. The rooms were fairly quiet, and the breakfast is nice. They make very good coffee.

• Reviewed: 19 June 2015

Good Location large room

No kettle in room so unable to make drinks. However we were able to ask for a tray of coffee and cake which we brought up from the resuarant

Good Location large room

• Reviewed: 11 May 2015

Decent price that included parking and breakfast.

The shower head holder was broken so taking a shower was extremely difficult especially with limited ability to move around. This was the case in both rooms we had. Location was rated low only because of distance to my work location.

Decent price that included parking and breakfast.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2015

Didn't call to inform me that they were closing and...

Didn't call to inform me that they were closing and wouldn't be able to check me in it was 10:10pm when i arrived.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2015

A nice traditional hotel, that was clean and welcoming.

A nice traditional hotel, that was clean and welcoming. the staff were very friendly and the breakfast was superb. A taxi into town cost 10 euros

• Reviewed: 28 April 2015

great breakfast buffet.

great breakfast buffet...quiet location....easy drive to the center....cozy

There are also 5 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.