Reviews of Haus Hohenzollern & Haus 'Ambiente This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Kurfürstenstraße 74, 56864 Bad Bertrich, Germany

#7 of 19 hotels in Bad Bertrich

I came by motorbike.
    • Comfort Room

My room was outdated (paperwall, furnitures). I understand that some rooms are being renovated. I guess I had an older one.

I came by motorbike. The access was easy. The owner offered to put my bike in his own garage for the night. I thought this was very generous. I stayed only one night because I was on a roadtrip. The croissant of the breakfast were warm and tasty. The schnitzel for dinner was stunning. Sleeping and shower were perfect. Lots of older people in the hotel and in the village. No problem with it. On the contrary, these people are relaxed and nice !

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Value for money, right in the heart of town, would recommend it to friends and i would stay there ag

Bed could have been a little softer but this is me.I fixed the problem by sleeping on the eiderdown and sleeping with the extra blanket provided..

Breakfast was plentiful, good coffee and lots to choose from.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

Peaceful stay in the mountains just off the Mosel valley

You could easily hear your neighbour in the nearest room snoaring or taking a shower

Comfortable room, excellent breakfast buffet, friendly staff, safe parking, restaurant in the hotel, very quiet surroundings, various hiking routes in the area.

• Reviewed: 25 November 2016

OVer de top
    • Small Double Room

Alles was top

• Reviewed: 18 September 2015

Great location, lovely owners who were so helpful.

Great location, lovely owners who were so helpful. Allowed us to park our motorbike in their garage which was great. Lovely food, good sized room, excellent value for money.

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.