Reviews of Hotel Heidelberger Hof This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Grafenberger Allee 103, Flingern-Nord, 40237 Düsseldorf, Germany

#152 of 206 hotels in Düsseldorf

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

The staff were incredibly helpful!
    • Economy Single Room

I dragged my suitcase upstairs. I would have loved to have an elevator or lift to help me get my things to the room more easily. I also found that the breakfast was good, but very small. I wish there had been more options.

The staff were incredibly helpful! I found that the room was extra clean and very comfortable. I found the location to be superb and the buildings surrounding the hotel we're also clean. Thank you for my stay!

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Parking in front of the hotel was free.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The room was very small, hot (no air conditioning / no fan was offered) and noisy (windows opened on to the street so the trams, traffic and passers by were all voluble). We needed to open the windows because it was so hot. There was no lift and stairs were steep. The shower room was very small but the biggest problem was that the air vent opened into the bedroom, which was unpleasant after having a movement! The staff were functional but not very welcoming and only helped out at a basic level. I would not stay here again.

Parking in front of the hotel was free. Access to public transport was convenient. Breakfast cost a reasonable e9.50pp.

A comfortable stay at the Heidelberger Hof

I can't think of anything that I did not like at this hotel.

The hotel is well located near to some shops and a variety of different restaurants. It is also close to tram and bus stops to go into the city. I received a friendly welcome, my room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast service was good; the staff were friendly and helpful (they speak English if you don't speak German) and the selection of food was good; in addition to the cold buffet which is usual for European countries, there was also the option of eggs. I would use this hotel again.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

None speaks english, only german.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

None speaks english, only german. Bed not very comfortable and I found a long hair of woman attached on the towel. WiFi very unstable. At the check-out I am told (without any apologizes) that it is not possible to pay with credit card because the machine is "broken": € 178! I usually don't take with me so much cash...but luckily I had on my wallet € 170. But that was not enough, the woman at the desk wants 178 Euro (€ 8 of difference, less than 5%). So I had so to walk for almost 1 km to seek a Bank and withdraw the money...risking to miss my train, not for a my fault! I am a frequent traveler I spent 50% of my time in hotels and I must state that was no respect for the client, zero! Last time in my life.

Room big enough.

No elevator, we stayed at the fourth floor. Bed was not very comfortable.

Room big enough. Bathroom ok

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Breakfast was good.

Rooms were small and cramped and overpriced at E 215 for one night for a double room.

Breakfast was good. Hotel was clean.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

Great and friendly stuff

Great and friendly stuff

• Reviewed: 22 March 2016

Nice breakfast, comfortable beds, nicely decorated rooms...

no elevator,expensive when compared with other 3 star hotels around,wi-fi disconnects very frequenly and was too slow

Nice breakfast, comfortable beds, nicely decorated rooms,good location,friendly staff

• Reviewed: 21 May 2016

Upgraded me for free to a huge room.

Upgraded me for free to a huge room.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2016

Very charming and helpful staff

Bed was too soft. Floor tiles really cold and no carpet.

Very charming and helpful staff

• Reviewed: 25 February 2016

breakfast was nice

beds were really soft 3 floor without lift, better have light luggage

breakfast was nice staff was very friendly

• Reviewed: 1 June 2015

Wifi availability at level 3 was not good

Wifi availability at level 3 was not good

• Reviewed: 2 March 2015

friendly personnel

3 parking spaces at hotel were taken so had to find on road parking on a very busy road a long walk way from hotel

friendly personnel

• Reviewed: 21 February 2015

hotel staff

No elevator To Access require knocking outside door

hotel staff

There are also 11 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.