Reviews of Hotel Amadeus ROYAL Berlin This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Mahlsdorfer Str. 61A, 15366 Berlin, Germany

#548 of 579 hotels in Berlin

OK but I wouldn't go again.
    • Standard Business Single Room

It was too hot at night and there was no air-con (just big windows which sometimes helped), the bed and pillow were too soft so I ended up with back pain. A charge of 7 euros for breakfast with very limited options. It took 45 minutes to get to the center from the hotel to Alexanderplatz, I ended up paying for an extra night which I didn't need and they would not cancel my request (something similar happened in Spain, and I managed to get a partial refund)

Quite a dated hotel with friendly staff, close to the station, nice-sized rooms and the room came with a hairdryer, Aldi is opposite the hotel.

Clean room
    • Standard Business Double Room

A little bit to far The parking in the front of the hotel is small. You will be directed in a supermarket parking lot.

Clean room Nice staff English sepakers

One of staff members ( short black hair) was very rude and...

One of staff members ( short black hair) was very rude and refused to speak English with us and she wanted to force me to speak german although I don’t ! She said: You are in german, you have to speak german! The other receptionists were nice and helpful The beds are not comfortable and the hotel is very far away from the city center

I booked a twin room for 2 person.
    • Standard Business Double Room

I booked a twin room for 2 person. But when we were go there they arranged the room for only 1 person. And wifi is poor. No coverage to the room. The receptionist who worked at night cant speak english and even she cannot understand what we told.

Not recommended hotel in Berlin.
    • Standard Business Double Room

Staff was not friendly at all. They don't understand English and when I reached the hotel asked the reception to bring someone to help me on carrying the luggage. She claimed that she don't understand then left me. I don't recommend this hotel for anyone.

Clean room.

Okay, meets expectations. Value for money.
    • Standard Business Single Room

For this price you can’t expect too much. The hotel met my expectations. Plus: train, 2 supermarkets and a restaurant closeby. Just be aware it is quiet far from city centre.

Room was ok.
    • Standard Business Double Room

Parking is too far. Internet is really bad. Booking.com precharged my card, in the hotel they charged me again, and booking.com charge was still active for few days so I could not use my money.

Room was ok. Shower was warm.

Decent enough place; a tad overpriced and 20 kms from the city center.
    • Comfort Business Double Room

The hotel is located 20 kms from downtown Berlin, My issue is with Booking.com. When looking for the accommodation in Berlin, they list this hotel as 4.5 KMs from the center. Which is quite misleading. The trust in booking.com has dropped a lot after this incident.

The hotel in itself in not quite bad. The staff is polite and the rooms are clean. Also, the facilities are alright. The location is close to the U-bahn.

Silent hotel with big room and bathroom.
    • Standard Business Double Room

We stayed for 8 nights - sheets were not changed, towels were changed after 5 days, room was vacuumed 1 od 2 times only.

Silent hotel with big room and bathroom.

Overall good value for its price.
    • Standard Business Double Room

Internet was free, but sometimes really slow; but completely fine other times.

Overall good value for its price. Located far away from the city center, but on the other hand very close to the underground station with a direct train to Alexanderplatz.

Good value for the the money spent

35 minutes by metro to alexander platz, but you can easily see this on the map

Spaceous room, 3 minute walk from metro station, all clean, quiet hotel

Perfectly comfortable stay. For a price we paid, it totally exceeded expectations.
    • Standard Business Double Room

Confusion with the exact address. The hotel is on third floor and we had to go twice up and down to figure out where to park. No clear signs

The rooms were very spacious and clean. Good breakfast and free parking.

Good price-quality!
    • Double Room with Extra Bed

Very positive experience overall. Nice staff, no problem with parking and easily accessible from the highway as well as the city center (takes around 20-30 min to get to center). Good room size, and spacious shower with strong water pressure. For my liking the bed was too soft, but not really a problem. Cheap beer in the hotel bar!

The room was clean and bright with very nice big bathroom,...
    • Double Room with Extra Bed

We took a triple room, which is nothing more than a double room plus extra bed. This extra bed was not confortable at all. There is a small parking in front of the hotel for not more than 6-8 cars and it is always full. Since we were with a car, the location of the hotel was too far away from the city center (around 15-20kms).

The room was clean and bright with very nice big bathroom, the staff was very friendly.

The room and bathroom were spacious.
    • Standard Business Double Room

The customer service person, working on a night shift, was completely unhelpful.

The room and bathroom were spacious. The distance to Honow station is 3 min. walk.

Good quality
    • Standard Business Single Room

The lady in the restaurant who would stare at you in a weird manner till u show up the launch card to her -in just a minute-

Good quality Clean Spacious room

it is well linked to the city centre even if it is quite...
    • Standard Business Double Room

they have not cleaned the room after the first day, they have just empty the bin: that's it

it is well linked to the city centre even if it is quite ffar (35 minutes by Uban)

Huge room, friendly staff and excellent value for money.
    • Standard Business Single Room

It is a bit of a long trek into the city centre if you have to go more than once per day. Due to the slightly unusual hours I had with meetings, my room wasn't cleaned on occasion, which was annoying, and when finally done the towels weren't replaced.

The room was very large and well-equipped. The heating was easy to control in the bathroom and the room itself. The bathroom was, incidentally, very large and very clean. Easy to get to from the U-Bahn station and very close to restaurants and a supermarket. Friendly reception staff.

Was charged twice for the room and then had a major hassle...
    • Double Room with Extra Bed

Was charged twice for the room and then had a major hassle with trying to get it back! Had to leave key at front desk every time we left hotel and twice it took a minimum of 10 minutes for them to give it back to us

Close to metro station.
    • Comfort Business Double Room

Poor breakfast. Waitres was checking her watch all the time and at 10:01 she told us that they are serving breakfast till 10:00. Really sad.

Close to metro station.

Economy hotel with basic features
    • Standard Business Double Room

- Dark room (not enough lights, incl. both the living/sleeping area and the bathroom/shower); - Dirty carpet with permanent black stains despite daily cleaning; - Reception desk staff not always available; - Trouble communicating in English; - No kettle available, nor any place to get sth. hot to drink outside breakfast hours.

+ Good location (with lots of stores and restaurants/bars in vicinity), very close to a bus stop and U-Bahn station; + Quiet area

Clean hotel, a spacious room, professional staff, quiet, within easy reach of amenities.
    • Standard Business Single Room

There was something about the mattress - I think it was a memory foam mattress - which made it too soft for me.

I stayed here overnight before catching an early flight. The hotel is less than two minutes from the U Bahn station. My room was big, clean and warm. There was a desk for my laptop. The bathroom was spotless. I couldn't smell cigarette smoke inside the building. The staff were friendly, professional and efficient. I was pleased the staff spoke in German. Within two or three minutes walking distance there are two supermarkets, a small shopping centre, and two or three cafes. (This hotel is in a residential area of Brandenburg so not convenient for a holiday in Berlin).

Just over the city border
    • Standard Business Double Room

The entrance can be overlooked as it´s a simple door with a very small sign. We took a look at the breakfast buffet but we founded it a bit overpriced for the things they offer.(Normaly not included in the price) So we took breakfast outside. Internet is ok and free but sometimes there comes a warning that the connection is not safe and it will be blocked or switch off

The hotel itself is ok and lies inside a small shopping center. You walk less then 3 min to the final station of metro line U5. The rooms are spacious and clean. Staff is friendly and the night portier tries it´s best even there might be langauge barrier. If you don´t mind to travel 3o min by metro to Alexanderplatz the hotel is a reasonable and good priced alternative compare to the often overpriced hotels in the center of Berlin.

I wish i can stay more in Amadeus Royal Berlin Hotel.
    • Standard Business Single Room

The breakfast is fantastic with all you needed included. The rooms are always clean and very comfort. The reception team are kind and very helpful and help me as they can in my first visit to Berlin city.

Never again in that hotel even for free. I am looking for some sort to compensate or bad experience
    • Standard Business Double Room

. Staff are not friendly so no help or advice were given . We became victims for mosquitos . Mattresses were badly worn and well used . Pish stain on the bed covered by the mattress . Bed Sheets and pillow sheets did not change for the first five days so we have to ask for them to be changed . Towels are the same for the first 5 days so we have to provide our own towels . Shampoo and soap have been provided once only . We made a mistake with the booking to start with and tried to rectify the problem but being refused. . Beds are low and dirty and not comfortable. .

True "god-hotel" experience
    • Standard Business Double Room

Wi-fi connection was complicated with constant log in demands.

Room is very comfortable and spacious. Bathroom is clean and very thoroughly maintained. Towels are nice, soft, big and changed every two days. The hotel is quiet. The reception is well organised. Metro station and supermarket is nearby and the neighbourhood is friendly.

Very dirty and discomfort, the staff got no idea how to be...
    • Standard Business Single Room

Very dirty and discomfort, the staff got no idea how to be nice with customers, the smell of cigarette every where. The bic catastrophe is about your sleeping as the madrass is so bad that doesn't let sleep no matter how tired and sleepy you are.. You know, just pass this one, it is really very bad even for one or halv night :-(

Calm and quiet neighborhood, away from hustle bustl You can come back late night. Staff is helpful.
    • Double Room with two Extra Beds

The Hotel is outside the normal busy city area. But well connected by bus and metro. Good for budget travellers. Pub crawlers might find it inconvenient, since the hotel is not in the city center. You need 25 minutes to reach city center by metro. We loved the train ride. So, no issues for us. The hotel staff was available round the clock.

Breakfast was not included in the price!
    • Standard Business Double Room

Breakfast was not included in the price! As far as I remember, it was written in Booking.com that breakfast included. Please check it and inform me. Thanks

Nice room but with unfriendly staff
    • Standard Business Single Room

The receptionists were nice, but their cafe/restaurant staff was definately unfriendly. I went for breakfast at 09:30 (breakfast time is until 10:00 AM). The staff didn't even smile. When I tried to grab the cereals, the cereal bowls were fall since its prop were not strong enough and poorly placed (it was not my fault). The staff then came and yell at me in germany. I tried to explain what happened in english since I can't speak germany, and tried to help clean up the table, but she grabbed the bowls from me roughly. My moods for holiday were definately vanish. This hotel's room and facilities are good, but don't expect too much hospitality from their staff, especially when you are going to its cafe / restaurant. I will definately not going back to this hotel...!!!!

I like the room and its facilities. They have LCD tv in which all programmes were germany dubbed. Lol. The bathroom is nice. The room is quite big with double bed and quite comfort.

Good hotel close to public transport
    • Standard Business Single Room

Relatively far from the Berlin centre

Font desk of the hotel is in the 3rd floor - you can use a lift Hotel was really close to U-Bahn Free wifi Clean room

Comfortble Large Rooms
    • Standard Business Single Room

False advertising on the TV channels as it was not satellite but 5 local german speaking channels. The internet dropped out constantly.

Large room and bathroom. Parking was in shopping centre but always plenty of spots. I used my car as I found it was quick to get to the center of Berlin with plenty of free parking so I cannot comment on the Train service.

A nice and comfortable hotel surrounded by green areas on the outskirts of Berlin
    • Comfort Business Single Room

The WiFi was not working properly.

Very clean and comfortable room. Good breakfast in a very tidy environment. The proximity to the underground station and being surrounded by green areas make it a valid choice.

wrong idea
    • Standard Business Double Room

The bed and the mattress were awful. We hardly slept. Also the room was quite hot. When we opened the windows we got all the noise from street. In general I would advice the manager to sleep one night in the room to understand our troubles.

It was easy to find.

4.0
    I booked this room for my 20 year old grandson who was...
    • Comfort Business Single Room

I booked this room for my 20 year old grandson who was visiting Berlin for an important exam. He intended to stay for three nights but fled after only one night. He did not sleep properly because of ants and other crawling insects in his bed. He asked the staff for assistance when he woke up at one o'clock in the morning he did not get any help. This was the night before his exam. His mother has called the management who refused to believe her, bur he took photos and sent them. We would like to blame a refund.

There is lot of space to improve service
    • Double Room with Extra Bed

Not all personnel were enough welcomed, my wife who is diabetic was needed to keep insulin in the fridge, due to its absence in our room I requested to froze gel-bags for thermo bag in the fridge from kitchen or bar but received refuse from women who sat that time on reception, next day my request was satisfied by another person from reception. In the room was any information as to how to access Wi-Fi (logins/password), it was necessary additional time go to reception in order to receive logins and password, it had to be done during registration. Carpets, corridors, room, elevator, everywhere carpets, as for me it is not healthy at all, air not fresh enough. First day of our stay at hotel it was very high temperature outside, the same was inside of the room, to hot and no air conditioner. Parking in front of the hotel almost every time was busy, during registration on my question to reception woman where I can park my car if no place in front of the hotel I receive answer that she don`t know, I was very surprised that housemaid helped me)), she called to manager and explained that guest do not have place where to park car, than manager called to registration and parking in magician way was found on big parking around 150 m behind the hotel

Metro station (U5) in 150 m from hotel, to reach Alexander Plats there is necessary only 35 min, a lot of cafés & supermarkets in vicinity.

Stay here to avoid the hustle and bustle.
    • Standard Business Single Room

A little more light would make the corridors a bit brighter.

Breakfast when you choose to pay extra for it is on a buffet basis. A range of breads with jam, cheese or cold meats. A choice of yoghurts, muesli and other cereals. Boiled eggs and salad also available to add to your plate. Coffee and a choice of teas. Fruit juices can be chosen too.

OKish for one night
    • Standard Business Double Room

The extra large bed was actually quite small. The bathroom was also very small. Furniture looked old.

Good Price. Easy to reach with public Transportation.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Crap hotel very far from city centre
    • Comfort Business Single Room

The reception is on the third floor on top of offices. The carpet in my room had not been vacuumed properly - there were long hairs all over. The housekeeper couldn't see them that I had to show her so that she could vacuum properly. I stayed a week and they change bed linens once a week only. I had to ask them to change my towels or else they will not. At 10am on the dot if you have not checked out you will get a phone call telling to check out. I told them that it's only polite to give a few minutes' grace. That conversation soon turned into a screaming match with swearing from staff. The staff is very rude and unhelpful.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

WORST PLACE I'VE EVER STAYED

Reception staff a lady when we arrived was over charging us for alcohol and keeping the money for herself this is not a English friendly hotel not all staff speak English like it's says wI'll never recommend this hotel to anybody

In the booking was written that in the room there is flat TV...

I wrote it before

In the booking was written that in the room there is flat TV and sattelite Chanels and when I asked why when I paid for this I did not receive it. I did not receive answer of the the staff . I said that if I a paid about this service and if this is not exist the price must be lower, but again it was no answer and of course they don't get back part of the money that i paid

It was clean
    • Standard Business Double Room

Location is not really in Berlin but the old Soviet Sector! It is not a REAL hotel- as pictured, but the the 4th floor in a Soviet Shopping Mall building! There is NOTHING in this area. The only restaurant near is an $$$ over priced Steakhouse - which after you eat a packaged Meal that they do not accept credit cards. BE PREPARED FOR AN EARLY PHONE CALL TO ANGRILY TELL YOU THAT 10:00 IS THE CHRCK OUT OR THEY WILL CHARGE AN EXTRA DAY! After 200 nights of Booking.com rooms - I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS BED AND BREAKFAST FOR SUCH A MYRID OF INCONVENIENCES AND ATTITUDES . PAY LESS ABD STAY IN PROPER BERLIN!! BUT EXTREMELY CLEAN AND NEWLY RENOVATED - aAT LEAST A 50 Minute u-bajn ride from the Berlin Main TRAIN Station

It was clean

Miles away from anything ... Don't do it
    • Double Room with Extra Bed

No iron, pillows were horrible, clean towel only every 3 days, night shift person at the desk didn't speak any English, takes 40 min to get to alexanderplatz, rooms are tiny. If you are going for nightlife this is not the place to stay, if you are wanting to visit Berlin this is not the place to stay.

Check in and out was easy, close to ubahn.

Could be better.
    • Standard Business Single Room

No iron in the hotel. 14 stations by U-ban from the downtown (Alexanderplatz) apx.30 min. TV - only 6 German channels.

Nice and clean rooms. Internet is fine. Aldo store very close. U-ban station is at 100m. Small Duner pub very close with very acceptable prices. Hairdryer at the bathroom.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Good for short-stay travelers
    • Standard Business Double Room

If you need the offered wi-fi, you need to book a room closer to the reception. We and our friends had to switch to other rooms (fortunately there was availability), after two loud disputes on the reception, which argues could be avoided if wi-fi signal was everywhere. Apart of that, there were no issues at all.

Good and calm location, 30-minutes metro ride to Alexanderplatz (with car 20 minutes). Rooms are big and clean, staff is helpful (solved a technical issue about reservation over the phone). Just around the hotel there is the 1st stop of U-Bahn metro train to downtown, a fast-food, also a great-taste steakhouse restaurant (recommended), an ALDI supermarket and a bakery too, so your basic needs are fully covered. Parking is free.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Room was clean and large.
    • Standard Business Double Room

We had only one small shampoo given for two people. When we asked one more we had been asked to pay eur 3 for it. The hairdryer was dangerous to use as it was sparking. Next day we were told it was fixed but obviously it wasn't.

Room was clean and large.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Businesslike.
    • Standard Business Double Room

Reception area not particularly welcoming. Enter by buzzer at street level then stairs or lift to floor 3 for reception. All worked okay, just a little unorthodox.

Functional and very convenient for trains into the city (every 10 mins). Good size room and free, efficient wifi.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

It is ok for using it as sleeping facilities with good conection using the next door train staition
    • Standard Business Single Room

The manager was invisible. The atmosphere was very cold and make you feel just like a number.

Room dimention and good conection with transportation media.

Comfortable and quiet.
    • Standard Business Single Room

Was a fair way from Berlin central to get to via taxi, staff had varying levels of English.

Is situated on the top level of a mall/shopping center so there are supermarkets, shops and a pub/resteraunt nearby. U-Bahn station 5 mins up the road makes getting into the city easy. Well worth paying a little extra to get the breakfast - plenty of variety and very tasty. Room was large and comfortable with table, tv and desk. Bathroom was large with an amazing shower.

The bed was extremely old and broken at the side.
    • Standard Business Double Room

The bed was extremely old and broken at the side. Towels were not changed during our stay. Staff was very unfriendly and peevish. It was 10.10 on Sunday morning when we were asked to leave the breakfast room because the breakfast was till 10.00. Very bad experience and I do not recommend this hotel regardless its cheap price. Not worth!

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Insufficient in too many aspects
    • Standard Business Single Room

1. Wrong address! I landed 10 km away and I was not the first one...; I had finally to take a taxi 2. Heating was insufficient even at maximum 3. Duvet was too thin 4. Bed was deformed (not horizontal)

Cheap

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Excellent Value For Money -- Would Definitely Go Back
    • Standard Business Single Room

There is a mobile antenna tower nearby (50 meters) so will get irradiated while you sleep, toiletries are not replenished, the towels do not get changed (so hang them; do not throw them on the floor!), the room was cold when I arrived (the heater was turned off), no safety box in the room, TV set is old fashioned and its size is small

The room was spacious, clean, quiet, had a good set of furniture (bed + desk + small table + 2 chairs + 2 nightstands + TV stand + 3 lamps), had a phone, extra pillows, toiletries were provided, great water pressure + hot water + unclogged sink, 24 hours front desk, polite and helpful staff, and a grocery store (Aldi) + bakery + U-Bahn station + bank + fast food restaurant within 100 meters of the property

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

The bathroom was big and comfortable.
    • Double Room with Extra Bed

It is near an underground station, but it is an the end of the line! So travelling to the touristic attractions took about fifty minutes. The bedroom was extremely cold. One of the beds was a really uncomfortable cot.

The bathroom was big and comfortable. The bedroom was well equipped.

Not recommended, unfriendly staffs, far from the city centre
    • Standard Business Double Room

We arrived at 5pm and I asked for a cup of hot water, or tea (offering to pay for it) but unfortunately, the lady at the reception was really unhelpful and unfriendly. We were not even provided with a cup of hot water. The hotel is almost out of the city. At then end of the U5 line. There were not so many shops around, and the only one we saw was closed. The check out time is at 10 am. They didn’t bother to check whether it’s possible to have one extra hour for check out. Not recommended at all.

4.0
    First and last time
    • Standard Business Double Room

it was impossible to get glass of hot water after 10 o'clock old spider's web on walls staff doesnt speak english no flat screen tv and no satelite channels very uncomfortable bed bad smell on corridors

large room we could leave lugguage before check in wifi

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

clean and safe place near metro station
    • Standard Business Double Room

the staff could be more helpful and friendly

very close location to metro station it takes 35 minutes to alexanderplatz There was a market Aldi near by hotel you can find everything The room was clean we went to there at winter and room was warm and clean

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

One of the best!
    • Standard Business Single Room

It s a bit far from the city center, indeed, but it is really close to the metro and the line leads to Alexanderplatz, the heart of the city.

To be honest with you I was a bit scared after reading the comments being a 19 y.o solo traveler, but I chose non-refundable so was no going back, it was a pleasent suprise when I got there because the staff was really nice, the room was clean, comfortable, I even came with around half of hour earlier and they were nice enough to make my check-in. I warmly recommand this hotel. I will return to Berlin and this is going to be my option .

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Great Location, Service, & Lodgings!!
    • Standard Business Single Room

The cleaning staff came too often; I would have liked them to come every three days, as opposed just about everyday.

The staff were helpful and receptive.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Location to train station was brilliant so could get...
    • Standard Business Double Room

Whilst the breakfast was fine it might not be to a lot of people from the UKs taste. Beds were not the most comfortable.

Location to train station was brilliant so could get anywhere and back through until the early hours. Staff very helpful on arrival. Quiet location.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Avoid if possible
    • Standard Business Double Room

Our room was made ready only hour and a half after the check in time (15:30 vs 14:00), though we were sitting there the whole time and waiting. However, strange thing: on the checkout in 10:05 we received a call from the reception to leave the room. When I came to reception to ask for some hot water when my wife was sick with fever, the lady replied "we don't have any hot water", which was definitely a lie (really? working 24/7 without any kettle to make a cup of coffee?). The location was on the outskirt of Berlin, 40 - 50 minutes to get anywhere.

Private bathroom for this money. U-Bahn station was 2 minutes away.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Rude staff and bad cleaning
    • Standard Business Double Room

Terribly rude staff. A dirty towel that was placed on the floor was just hung up and not replaced. Not a good place for non german speakers either. Will NEVER stay here again.

Okay beds

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

No good
    • Standard Business Double Room

No kettle, very far from city, staffs are not polite and very rude.. we were 20 minutes late to check out were being warned many times to get out

free parking

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

OK as a last minute
    • Comfort Business Double Room

- Breakfast costs 7€ and yet contains no hot food - Super-sized bed was actually two single sized mattresses put together with a gap in the middle - The pillows were a disaster - flat and shapeless - The TV was probably about 24" - The last morning at 10:08: - Knock on the door - Hello, the checkout time is 10 AM. - OK, could you give us 5 minutes? - No. - (The receptionist.). Extra rude.

- Big bathroom - Bed, wardrobe, chair, desk - nice work environment

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

Great facilities, warm as toast & no traffic noise at night!
    • Standard Business Single Room

20 minutes drive from the centre of Berlin, so if you don't have a hire car or friends to drop you off and pick you up, it could be rather costly in Taxis. No coffee making facilities in the room, so take drinks in with you!

Large spacious rooms, lovely and warm, excellent breakfast selection, big bathroom with a hair drier close to a mirror. Outside was a shopping centre with late night supermarket for food supplies with a fabulous cafe serving coffee for 1 Euro and an incredible choice of German tarte and cake up to 8pm every day.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Toomfar away from the center and had to drive too long.
    • Standard Business Double Room

Toomfar away from the center and had to drive too long. We only stayed for one night because iwas too far away to drive from other end of Berlin IFA Fair.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

Stay far away from it !!!!
    • Standard Business Double Room

beds were horrible, clean towels only every 3 days, otherwise surcharge. no fridge , no telephone landline available. the worst : staff incapable and extremely rude.

Never again...
    • Standard Business Double Room

Staff don't like to smile and rude, communication with staff disaster, staff unwilling to help. The reception is on the 3rd floor which seems a bit weird.

I did not like much about the hotel. I think I should have paid more for better service and location.

• Reviewed: 16 July 2016

Rude staff, hotel far from Berlim

The staff don't speak English and they are very rude. The hotel is very far from the center of Berlim and there's nothing to do around. But it's clean and confortable.

Alright for one night
    • Standard Business Double Room

Quite pricy for a simple hotel, but not really much else to complain about

Good hotel for a one night stop

Nothing. Employees are not friendly

Breakfeast very good
    • Standard Business Double Room

Staff do not speak english. No clima

Breakfeast very good

we had a prblem with bedding after talking they fixed it up to owe satifaction quickly no problems

soft beds

staff where helpfull

not to bad
    • Standard Business Double Room

Internet did not work, Cleaning Poor, they did not change towels and they did not charge shampoo and soap.

Near U Bahn

Nice staying

Reasonable price, great rooms

Older hotel, but overall for the price it is a good budget...
    • Standard Business Double Room

Older hotel, but overall for the price it is a good budget hotel on the outskirts of Berlin.

Browse Hotel Amadeus ROYAL Berlin traveller photo gallery