Reviews of Hilton Düsseldorf This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Georg-Glock-Str. 20, Golzheim, 40474 Dusseldorf, Germany

#134 of 197 hotels in Dusseldorf

4.9

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Good but average location and no Aairport shuttle!

No shuttle bus to the airport at all, so €20 in a taxi each way. Not much around the hotel, need to walk 10 minutes to have a couple of food choices.

The rooms were fine, nice towels, staff were good and nice breakfast

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Too many extra costs

I payed 50 € for parking. They took 220€ from my card as a caution, they say they will return it after maximim 72 hours after I check out. Now it's been 150 hours after I check out and I still didn't received my deposit. I wrote them on facebook but they didn't answer.

It was the same building with the seminar.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

Enjoyable and would stay again.

Food and drink a little on the expensive side but I guess standard prices for the Hilton hotel chain. More vegetarian / vegan options would of been good.

Nice hotel, situated close to the airport. Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Nice rooms with good facilities.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

Clean, comfortable hotel, close to the airport

The hotel was a bit far out from main Dusseldorf although there is a tram stop 5 minutes walk from the hotel which takes you into central, as well as a supermarket and a few restaurants in close proximity (~10 minutes radius).

The rooms were spacious, clean with very comfortable beds. The staff speak very good English and were very helpful. I wanted to leave my luggage behind on the last day as my flight was late at night and they let me store my luggage for free with no hassle. There is a large bar, perfect for drinks in the evening with friends. A waiting area at the front if you're waiting on others to come down. There is a taxi rank outside the hotel which is perfect so that you don't have to ask the reception to call a taxi for you. It is reasonably close to the airport which is great for those with large luggage that do not wish to take the tram as the taxi costs is inexpensive, or you could take the tram direct to the airport.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

fair
    • Queen Room

hot water comes after 10 minutes, quality of room and furniture area of the hotel

easy check in and check out, restaurant atmosphere during breakfast

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Breakfast was excellent!

Breakfast was excellent! Really enjoying the terrace seats, must try if the weather is nice! Bed is comfortable, clean room Very close to the airport, 10min by taxi

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

average

We went to restaurant on a Thursday night and it was not busy. We waited for service for ten minutes and got our own menus and patiently waited for service. We weren't offer water or a drink. Another couple asked for service and were told to sit down. We walked out and the other couple soon followed.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

Busy and expensive.

The price was very high and the hotel was very busy. The lifts are annoying, card operation and limited availability at peak times.

A good business hotel, clean and comfortable with a good tram conection to the town and the exhibition centre.

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

It was just ok

The ambience of the entire hotel was not up to the mark. The lobby was boring and lacked life, not welcoming at all. Lack of staff on the reception and lobby area for assistance. Doesn't really meet 5 star standard.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

Bed and pillow was amazing.

Bathrobes only on request according to a small note stuck at the back of the wardrobe. Asked for a breakfast box on day of our flight. Receptionist asked what we wanted in it so we told her but the next morning when we opened it there was only water, fruit, a snackbar and a sandwich.

Bed and pillow was amazing. Staff was friendly. Breakfast good.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2018

quiet location

during booking i requested a king size bed, when arrived i had a twin bed room... i complained and they simply attached the two beds! wifi is not included if you are not HH. bathroom clean but very small. and in such a big hotel there is only one restaurant for the evening so you are force to go out if you want something different. too expensive for what they offer!

quiet location

• Reviewed: January 12, 2018

Excellent place to stay, great location, clean, great breakfast.

Slightly better lighting in the bedroom was a little dark but that's being very critical.

Breakfast was A1. Bed was very comfortable - room was tidy - typical Hilton Quality! Great service with a smile!

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

Very comfortable bed!
    • Queen Room

To use the (free) wi-fi you need to receive a code from the reception. As we were busy visiting all day and got back very late, we realised it when we were already in pajamas and couldn't find anyone over the phone. Otherwise, a very pleasant stay!

Very comfortable bed!!

• Reviewed: November 30, 2017

Would certainly return to this hotel, without question.
    • Queen Room

Couldn't say we didn't enjoy any part of our trip. Staff made huge difference. Very friendly and extremely helpful re...directions etc to various places

Great choice for breakfast. Excellent service.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2017

Clean, modern

Cards for lift system didn’t work, had to have them reissued whenever needed access to room. No adaptors available, being Sunday with shops closed this was a substantial problem as needed to charge electronic equipment and log in to payroll system back home to run payroll. Staff did nothing to solve the problem just informed us they usually sell them but didn’t have any at the moment = my problem. I tried another hotel close by and they gave me one, I offered to pay but they insisted on giving it to me. I wasn’t even a guest there! You’d think the Hilton hotel staff would make some calls known ng the area and some people to ensure that a pretty simple service was provided. Not overwhelmed with service, would expect more international thinking from Hilton.

Clean, modern

• Reviewed: October 22, 2017

Quality starts at the front door.

It's a Hilton. That says it all. The super-luxury of a super expensive hotel isn't there and you won't get 250 stations from 5 continents at the breakfast buffet. But everything you want and need for an international traveller is there and of the known Hilton quality. Everything is super clean and in working order. The staff is friendly and efficient from check-in through to housekeeping.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Not Hilton standard I am used to

The room, expecially the bathroom are not Hilton standard, maybe for a 2 stars hotel. The roof of the room it is not renovated and has many cracks

The personal and the location

• Reviewed: September 15, 2017

Pleasant stay.

Hilton must really rethink their policy to charge for the WIFI. I am Hilton Honors member, so I had free WIFI, but nowadays that any coffee shop offers free WIFI, it is a joke that a hotel, charging several 100 EUR/night charges for this service.

Very friendly staff. Excellent breakfast.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2017

Overall it was lovely. Great staff and a very comfortable stay, highly recommended.
    • Queen Room

There was no pool but that wasn't a big deal. The sauna was great.

The staff were amazing and the buffet in Max's was excellent. Highly recommended

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

Good value hotel in a peaceful location

The room was very well appointed The hotel was very clean & tidy The staff were exceptionally polite & professional I will be staying here again without a doubt, a most enjoyable stay

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

Very good hotel for business meetings.

The receptionist didn't tell us for paying deposit for the room, in case you use the minibar or brake anything. When you book out make sure this is cleared. But overall, very good hotel.

Good hotel, kind and helpful staff, prompt service, good food. Very big and beautiful meeting hall.

• Reviewed: July 21, 2017

DECENT BREAKFAST ALTHOUGH A BIT PRICEY.

GYM FACILITIES ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR A LARGE HOTEL, NEED MORE FREE WEIGHTS AND WEIGHT MACHINES, ALSO, NO WATER IN WATER DISPENSER WHEN I WAS IN THERE TRAINING.

DECENT BREAKFAST ALTHOUGH A BIT PRICEY.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2017

The hotel meets with highest Hilton standard.

The hotel meets with highest Hilton standard. Solid quality for the reasonable price. Reception and lobby bar service was as good as expected. Very clean. Good location. Not far from the airport and Dusseldorf messe center. Really don't understand why the review score at booking.com is so low (7.7)...

• Reviewed: June 27, 2017

The Hilton has all what you need.
    • Queen Room

Dear Sirs, The staff have been excellent especially Miss Alexandra at the reception. She went always the extra mile in all matters. I will definitely recommend the Hilton. Regards Y.Kruse

• Reviewed: June 6, 2017

Comfortable and stress free

we didn't park at the hotel because for us it was too expensive we didn't eat breakfast at the hotel because for us it was too expensive But it is a Hilton so we knew and understood this

We came for the table tennis World championships at the Messe, and the hotel was in a great location for that. Further to get to the Old part of the city but with folding bikes (we brought ourselves) it was easy, or by tram is also very easy with the tram stop nearby The quality of the hotel and staff is very good, no complaints

• Reviewed: May 15, 2017

They blocked for the rooms bigger amount than the price of...

They blocked for the rooms bigger amount than the price of the rooms. And when I asked them why they explained that is was a principal way of acting. When I asked them to issue invoice for cost of the room not including the minibar and my lunch at the lobby bar and I explained that I will pay the minibar separately they blocked from my Credit Card the amount for minibar prior my departure which happened for the first time in my life. And the amount is still unblocked. Furthermore when I ordered some lunch at the lobby bar I waited too long and they served before me to people that arrived and ordered after me. Definitely this is my first time at Hilton Dusseldorf and will be the last I ever stay here. I am really frustrated.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2017

Good location , comfortable bed and pillows , very good free...

Not easy to open and close the window in the room . Restaurant for dinner is quite expensive.

Good location , comfortable bed and pillows , very good free internet in all areas and in the room. People at the reception are very kind and efficient

• Reviewed: January 30, 2017

Excellent place to stay

Our first room was by the lift and it was noisy. We asked to be moved and they were very accommodating. The next room was perfect.

Friendly staff, excellent dinner and breakfast. Location wears great for the airport and exhibition centre.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2017

OK

Quality of wifi - very slow, constantly disconnecting and only eligible to HHonors members - well below common worldwide standards Fitness centre - some devices not working and water maker empty

• Reviewed: January 9, 2017

breakfast was very nice.
    • Queen Room

the heating was not very well, we had to freeze till it got warm and the temp. don't accede more than 25°, which is not warm enough for some people.

breakfast was very nice.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2017

The receptionist was not professional

The receptionist was not professional first of all she gave me a wrong invoice then she gave me a wrong room key that doesn't work I will accept that because human error can always happen but the problem was that she couldn't apologise !

• Reviewed: January 2, 2017

Pretty but extra charge
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Charged more than booking.com rate, we booked with breakfast int he room rate but on arrival they charged us 40 euros more and wifii is not free. room small compared to sheraton and bizcehavir istanbul

Break fast, gym, close to Airport, cool staff

• Reviewed: December 4, 2016

a great hotel in a great city

the pillows were disappointing but we did ask for and receive 2 more comfortable ones

the breakfast was great and the staff in the breakfast room very friendly, particularly Sonia who created a happy atmosphere

• Reviewed: October 25, 2016

4.5
    Not like other Hilton
    • Queen Room

The stuff were rude and weren't reacting upon our requests. No bill boy, housekeeping was very modest and room service was extremely poor.

nothing.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2016

I will return to this facility.
    • Executive King Room with Executive Lounge Access

Too expensive. I paid for a room on the executive floor but all rooms were taken. I should have received a discount for the lack of availability of this room.

The quality and the variety of food in the Executive Lounge. The gymnasium. Clean room. Functional.Good bathroom.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2016

So pleased with our stay. Definitely booking there again.

We asked for a morning call at 4:30 so we could leave for the airport. It's a good job I set my phone. They never called.

Breakfast was amazing. Sooo much choice and everything was super tasty and fresh.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2016

Very pleasant stay

There was a stain on the web cover but it was changed when I asked

Staff were very friendly and professional. Bar was very nice, hotels don't usually have any atmosphere, this one did. Also the breakfast was very good

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Clean and updated rooms.

15 Euro for WiFi! That’s way too much. Should be free.

Clean and updated rooms.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

room first night was below expectations

room first night was below expectations

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

A very pleasant experience.

Hilton hotel. That says anything.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Good and helping staff..

smaller room..

• Reviewed: June 7, 2018

The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful.
    • Queen Room

The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Great and would go back.
    • Queen Room

Drinks were on the expensive side.

Loved the restaurant and the food it provided.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

The gym

The gym

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Beautiful

The air conditioning

The restaurant and the chef were fantstic

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

Good Breakfast, very friendly and efficient staff, good...

Size of the room and bathroom small for 5* standards.

Good Breakfast, very friendly and efficient staff, good location, great bedding.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

book this hotel for my friend, all good;

book this hotel for my friend, all good; book this hotel for my friend, all good; book this hotel for my friend, all good;

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

N

N

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

the staff

no service near to the site

the staff

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Nice Journey

But no swimming pool in the hotel.

Breakfast is good.

Good hotel

Nothing closeby

Good and clean

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

Met my expectations-wish beds were softer

The beds are hard - not good when one has a bad back. !!

The cleanliness and location

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

I will not stay again or recomnwnd it

It was not like a five star hotel. Staff was not good enough. Breakfast room was so small and crawded

• Reviewed: January 24, 2018

good break fast is very good

price

good break fast is very good

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Nice room,free wi-if,good breakfast.

In the Spa is nothing there,only small fitness room and one Sauna.

Nice room,free wi-if,good breakfast.

• Reviewed: December 26, 2017

Nice opportunity to stay outside of city centre

The rooms are a bit outdated

Good breakfast, spacious rooms

• Reviewed: December 22, 2017

Not bad hotel

No free water in the room

The room is quite clean,but the equitment is a little bit old.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2017

Close to the airport, friendly staff.

Close to the airport, friendly staff. Excellent breakfast. Rooms good, beds comfortable

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

Nice hotel, good value for money but nothing
    • Queen Room

Only 2 milks left in room for coffee, bed extremely hard and not a very nice view.

Room was clean and tidy

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

The room was so good

Location was so from the down town

The room was so good

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

Room & location

👆same

Room & location

• Reviewed: October 6, 2017

This place does not deserve its price. Only reason to be there is to access to your client
    • Queen Room

Property !!! How come you pay 150€ to get corridors full of DIRT & SMELL ?!?

breakfast

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

It was very bad.

Diden't has lobby,swimming pool ,...

It was very bad.i don't like it

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

In general, every thing was ok and as expected

Location, service...quietness

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

in a way we liked staying there in every respect.

in a way we liked staying there in every respect.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

Overall an excellent hotel with easy access to the airport
    • Queen Room

The choice for breakfast was unbelievable. Should have booked bed and breakfast as it was €27 as a walk in customer but it was a superb breakfast

• Reviewed: July 7, 2017

All very good. Highly recommended.

All very good. Highly recommended.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2017

Great choice at breakfast excellent customer service
    • Queen Room

The accommodation had been cancelled by booking.com

Great choice at breakfast excellent customer service