Reviews of Holiday Inn Berlin City Center East Prenzlauer Berg This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Prenzlauer Allee 169, 10409 Berlin, Germany

#225 of 579 hotels in Berlin

Based on 2095 hotel reviews

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Short Berlin Break
    • Standard Room

Nothing. I couldn't fault it.

Staff were friendly. Room was spotlessly clean as were the common areas. It was quiet. Beds were comfotable. Great location for us.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Very good
    • Standard Room

I had a reservation for the garage but on the reception I have been informed that my SUV is too high and that I can not us the automatic garage. The staff gave me a paper for free parking on the street.

The tram station M2 is on 30 meters. The breakfast is very good.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

Great access by light rail across the street.
    • Standard Room

Great access by light rail across the street. Easy bus-tram combination from airport. Very helpful staff. Clean and inviting. Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Perfect for our trip.
    • Standard Room

Good location, walked everywhere however we are very active so may not work for everyone but tram just outside if that's not you. Staff very friendly & very helpful, good variety of food at breakfast buffet with plenty of everything. Would certainly have no issue staying here again when we return to Berlin.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Hotel fine, just a little too far from city centre for us.
    • Standard Room

Distance from main sights around 30 mins by tram, rail. Easy to do, but still a fair distance out.

Heated towel rack and close to supermarkets and tram, rail.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

The place is ultra convenient so that is great. It is a bit noisy, a bit overpriced.
    • Standard Room

After one night I discovered what I thought were mosquito bites. After visiting the pharmacy I was told that they were not mosquitoes, but bed bugs. To be fair, on mentioning this I was given a new upgraded room. It definitely spoiled my stay sadly.

The second room was much quieter.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Almost perfect stay.
    • Standard Room

Breakfast could have been better. It wasn't *bad*, but also not perfect. (Pancakes were only lukewarm and the texture of the scrambled eggs was questionable.) Only point of criticism. Having been to hotels with cramped breakfast spaces, I did appreciate the size and layout of the restaurant.

Very friendly staff. Parking garage automatically parks your car for you (for that price, I'd almost *expect* a show, though). The room was big and nicely furnished, bathroom had everything I needed. Bed was comfortable. Room was very quiet.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Location right across the tram & bus line.
    • Standard Room

Nothing I could think of. Maybe to open the balcony window and go outside, you couldnt open the window all the way, but I guess that's just for safety reasons.

Location right across the tram & bus line. Close to nice restaurants, cafes and bars in the Kollwitzstraße area. Good breakfast with a wide range of choices. Really good cappuccino too. The bed was really comfortable, chosing pillows between firm or soft was a nice touch. Clean rooms and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

I woukl not recommend this place even for 100 euro per night.
    • Standard Room

I do not understand how this hotel got 4 stars. It is the lowest possible 4 stars standard I have ever seen. I have asked about the room for two people, as quiet as possible. At the arrival time, we have got a room on the first floor just in front of the elevator, where the window was on the street side opposite to tram stop and tram arrives and leaves approximately every 3 minutes. After the conversation with unhelpful and extremely impolite receptionist we got the room on the sixth floor but sill there was no option to have a proper sleep or open the window (noise of tram was horrible). For 100 euro per night, there are loads of different options with better conditions, There is also no parking and we were asked to "park the car wherever we want". 100 euro per night for driving around Berlin to park a car, really? Room was not very clean. Carpet seemed to be never hoovered, shower was dirty as well. No iron in the room and terribly slow hair dryer, I simply left this place with wet hair.

Breakfast was nice and with a variety of options.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Breakfast is maybe one of the more expensive I've ever...
    • Standard Room

Breakfast is maybe one of the more expensive I've ever had in my life, you can always choose to have it in another place, but really the price doesn't match the quality and doesn't make any sense to me.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Pleasant stay in a quiet part of Prenzlauerberg
    • Standard Room

The location was perhaps not the most convenient. Not really central but thankfully the M1 tram stop was just outside.

Very customer orientated staff. We got to check in at 11AM which was a really welcome suprise. Comfortable rooms. Nice bathroom.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

Perfect for a business stopover!
    • Standard Room

the wifi was on the slow side, but free, and completely useable

the room was very spacious and clean, the breakfast was really nice. Very affordable and good value for money. The staff was top notch!

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Ok hotel, great location
    • Standard Room

Could off been a bit more cleaner, for example cups for a caffer/tea. Dodnt have extra glasses for water, bathroom looks like old fashioened

Great stuff, helpfull, close to aleksandra plaz, easy to commute

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Average experations
    • Standard Room

Heater system not working in the room we said the reception they changed our room then we got same problem in other room, we said the reception again, they fixed it however we lost 2 nights wothout good sleeping. Bathroom was much hotter then rooms?

Stuff was very good ans helpful, hotel was so clean, breakfast was ok (it wasnt wawww) location was great, it is very easy to rich by tube. Naile was the great stuff who was dealing with us.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Good value for money
    • Standard Room

The position of hotel was bit off the center, but this is my fault during planning

Good breakfast, good value for money, very friendly and helpful staff

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

Great value for money. Clean, comfortable and good location
    • Standard Room

Located very close to Pranzlauer Berg district. Short walking distance to many cafes bars and restaurants. You can bar travel cards at the receptionist. Rooms are very clean, comfortable bed and dark+ quite to sleep. Highly recommended

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

I would stay there again.
    • Standard Room

The proximity to the metro station. Nice safe and clean environment. Friendly. Comfortable bed, nice bathroom (specifically liked the shower). Clean. Professional, knowledgeable and courteous staff.

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

Excellent value, very enjoyable stay in a good location with courteous staff. Would definitely retu.
    • Standard Room

It would have been helpful if the dressing gown and slippers had been offered on arrival. We almost ran out of toilet roll. There was a day when we didn’t have a spare and the roll we were using only had a small amount left. Towels were small and no spares. Lack of sockets near bedside table. I did request a quieter room at the point of booking. However, we were placed at the front of the building looking onto the carriageway and also internally opposite a lift. Whilst this was not too much of a problem, the traffic noise was heavy and even just an acknowledgement that the hotel couldn’t meet our needs would have been welcome.

The room layout. The bathroom was lovely and warm at all times. Bed was very comfy. The shower was very good. Easy access to transport. The Indian restaurant around the corner. Able to book the room without meals so that we had the flexibility to eat out with our daughter who lives close by.

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

Good stay.
    • Standard Room

Coffee/tea facilities not great only 2 tea bags and no milk or sugar, we actually had to get buy our own milk.

Beds were extremely comfortable. Staff very helpful and polite. Very clean hotel.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

Average - would say it’s aimed more for business visitors rather than those on holiday
    • Comfort King Room

Long way out from town. No evening meal option, although nice sized restaurant where breakfast was served Breakfast was very basic, toast took forever as only standard toaster available to use

Room was a nice size

• Reviewed: January 27, 2018

Great staff, good location, good breakfast, my recommendation.
    • Standard Room

Internet access is, by default, limited to three devices, though you will get a daily access card if you ask for it, but still a hit on comfort; no double-bed, just two single beds pushed together, comfort takes a bit of a hit

Staff was great; breakfast also; we had to leave earlier - this is the first property where we got properly packed and sized lunch package.

• Reviewed: January 21, 2018

Solid experience
    • Standard Room

Room is understandably bare bones. The bed setting could be better (lacked a bedsheet, duvet was small).

No hassle with anything. Smooth experience from check-in to check-out

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

Overall a good property, centrally located with friendly helpful staff.
    • Standard Room

Staff did not refill the Minibar, needed some Water. No Water bottles or refreshments available for night use? Breakfast Buffet was Average, but not as good as others.

Staff very friendly, and they gave me a quiet room facing towards courtyard. Was very central and accessible as Hotel, Close to Subway and S Bahn

• Reviewed: January 9, 2018

Good location for Japanese restaurant in Berlin
    • Standard Room

The gym is poor. If you want to do training seriously, it would be good to look for another hotel. Parking space is for small car only. You could park around hotel during night to morning but if you want to part under garage maybe you should look for another one

The hotel is located close to Japanese restaurants. You could access there by feet

• Reviewed: January 6, 2018

Very nice staying, confortable! Suggested!
    • Standard Room

Really Nice confortable staying . Stuff very well organized- clean , silent and cozy rooms! Good breakfast with attention for people's needs. The hotel has also a good position for public transport. Highly suggested.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Very nice hotel
    • Standard Room

The bed was a little hard, I would wake up every morning with a pain in the back

The hotel was very good and clean, breakfast was nice and the staff were very helpful with our enquiries. Public transport (tram and trains) was within walking distance and I was told the area is safe at night.

• Reviewed: December 23, 2017

Nice stay!
    • Standard Room

The standard double/queen beds were comfortable but they were two twin beds pushed together, very common for European hotels.

The breakfast buffet was wonderful. The front desk staff was so nice. You can also buy public transportation passes from the front desk and they will explain how to use it, plus they give a great city map with suggestions!

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

Convenient location
    • Standard Room

Toilet roll run out no shampoo in room, staff at reception upon leaving in a hurry to catch flight had to pick up dropped baggage yet they were unable to grasp time urgency or bring in another member to serve. It seems customer service in Germany is done differently than US UK way, there can be six people queing to get help and only one member of team at house reception (noted on arrival and at least in two other occasions during 3 day stay) there may be under staffing issues but the girl who was on the desk on my last day wasn't very helpful or friendly so it left a sour stay in my memory of an otherwise ok stay.

Convenient location to explore Prenzlauer Berg and good access to airport/major sights

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

Otherwise it was great. Location excellent, near Alexander platz.
    • Standard Room

If you are not above height of 1.85cm, ask for a room with a shower....had a black mark on my leg after sliding because I couldn't get out of the tub

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

Staff were very helpful and friendly, room was very clean.
    • Standard Room

Staff were very helpful and friendly, room was very clean. I was able to check in early, there is a tram stop right outside the hotel which goes to Alexanderplatz, and an S bahn station a 5 minute walk away, so transport was excellent. There are lots of places to eat within walking or tram distance.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2017

It wasn’t fair. If we were to return, we would stay at a different hotel.
    • Standard Room

The dining room/bar is operated by the same people who check you in/reception so when you order food or drinks you have to wait longer if there are people waiting at reception. There wasn’t any separate dining room staff. We waited a while for drinks and food. We also ordered pasta and 20 minutes into waiting for our dinner, someone finally came out and told us they didn’t have pasta and to choose something else. We weren’t impressed with this. Also, our room... it was nice but housekeeping didn’t not clean/replenish coffee/tea/sugar etc. There were empty packets of sugar and garbage on the table.

It was comfortable

• Reviewed: November 23, 2017

Satisfatório
    • Standard Room

The wc was ugly, large but sems a hospital toilette. The breeakfast is to expensive ( 15 euros for person)..

Good space and location. Tram in front to the hotel.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2017

Booked a double room and we got two beds pushed together...
    • Standard Room

Booked a double room and we got two beds pushed together with separate duvets. The room had a horrible drainage smell coming from the bathroom. No milk was provided we had to ask for it. Towels were thin and too small

• Reviewed: November 19, 2017

Great place
    • Standard Room

Only thing I can say is wish there was some milk for the hot drink facilities in the room but that is very minor.

Helpful and friendly staff. Cleaned everyday. Really nice facilities

• Reviewed: November 18, 2017

Great, excellent location. Recommend.
    • Standard Room

Been here and I hope I will stay here again when I will come back to Berlin. Camera was okay, bed and pillows were great, bathroom is excellent, staff is friendly. Excellent location, train station nearby.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2017

Disappointed that the hotel is no longer good value.
    • Standard Room

We have used this hotel many times in the past for visits to Berlin because it is close to our son's apartment. The accommodation is getting older while the price is increasing to the extent that on our next visit we will probably try a different hotel. In particular our room was affected by traffic and other external noise, the fridge had disappeared and breakfast, which is quite expensive but used to be excellent, is no longer to that former standard.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2017

Very friendly and helpful staff, clean, comfortable...
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I would prefer better bar facilities in the hotel, if you fancy a drink at the beginning/end of your night you're limited to sitting in the foyer. This is just a minor quibble and didn't detract from our stay whatsoever.

Very friendly and helpful staff, clean, comfortable accommodation. Lots of tips from the staff on using Berlin's excellent public transport system and the nearest tram stop is about 40 seconds away from the entrance (multi-day, multi-mode tickets available from the check-in desk).

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

Very comfortable, well-located hotel. Highly recommended.
    • Standard Room

The buffet breakfast was very good. The beds were comfortable and the choice of pillows was appreciated. The bathroom was large, clean and modern. Staff were helpful and friendly and the location was really very good. Easy to get to other areas of the city by hopping on the tram or on the U-Bahn - both very close to the hotel.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2017

Good shower in room.
    • Comfort King Room

Air conditioning was poor.

Good shower in room. Very good breakfast and pleasant staff. Tram to city right outside hotel. Plenty places to eat and shop in the immediate vicinity.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2017

The room was clean, spacious and family friendly.
    • Comfort King Room

Some of the the facilities (air-condition, decoration - mainly in the shower room) can be more modern.

The room was clean, spacious and family friendly. The staff was helpful.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2017

A proper base in Berlin
    • Standard Room

It just didn't feel 4-star - more like a very good 3-star which, at the price, is a bit of a disappointment.

Very accessible by means of public transport, spacious room, good breakfast. Hotel staff generally helpful and friendly with good command of English. Variety of supermarkets, eateries and convenience stores in close proximity.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2017

Personally would not reccomend for leisure travellers.
    • Standard Room

Décor was old and dated, I do not think this hotel should be classed as a 4* hotel. Shower was not clean and kept filling with water, told reception twice and nothing was done. Although easy to enter city centre, not ideally convenient as journey was long. Very disappointing considering we paid 100 euros per night!

Staff friendly, extra towels provided when asked for them. Metro right outside the door.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2017

Helpful stuff, nice location.
    • Standard Room

There were almost no vegetables at breakfast, just tomatoes and cucumber (not first class btw). Liked option to make pancakes myself. Room wasn't as clean as I would like to-vacuuming must be improved.

Helpful stuff, nice location.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2017

Precarious
    • Standard Room

Tiny miniscule gym in converted small room. AC not blowing cold air - don't risk a summer visit! Free Wifi very slow. Sometimes scrambled eggs are green. Will not allow late check out beyond 1.30.

Professional and friendly Front office staff. Good Breakfast. Spacious room and bathroom. Excellent and powerful shower. Supermarkets next door. 10 minute walk to train station.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

Not 4 Star standard.
    • Standard Room

Would not allow me late check out beyond 1.30pm. Scrambled eggs were green and tasteless. Air Conditioner did not work (Blew air, didn't chill it) Bistro very small and very limited menu Gym "Fitness center" is a joke. Its a converted single room with two cross trainers and a bench press crushed in. Same size as a prison cell.

Large spacious rooms, comfy beds, powerful shower. Good restaurants in the area, 10 minute walk to train station. Supermarket next door. Friendly and professional front desk staff

• Reviewed: August 31, 2017

I had a wonderful time.
    • Comfort King Room

The breakfast was a bit expensive but probably our own fault for not including breakfast when we booked the room

The room was amazing and the bed was so comfy. Shower was perfect too.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

The room was really quiet with a very comfortable bed and...
    • Standard Room

Parking is expensive, but if you search hard enough you can find free spots.

The room was really quiet with a very comfortable bed and pillows. Nice location in Prenzlauerberg- easy walking distance from cafes and shops. Mini-fridge made it easy to store small food/drink items.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2017

Would highly recommend a stay and I look forward to returning

Couldn't fault it really

The hotel is a 2 minute walk to the train station which can bring you directly to and from the airport and every where in between. A tram stop across the road as well as bus stops nearby - public transport really good. Reception staff extremely friendly and helpful. I didn't eat at the hotel as I was out most of the time but there is a little café next door serving great coffee and pastries at great prices. My room at the hotel was large, spotlessly clean (and I am fussy when it comes to hotels!) and the air con was perfect. The beds are comfy and I was impressed with the bathroom facilities. I thought it was fantastic value for money and I will definitely stay there when I return to Berlin.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2017

Good location , needs a little attention to detail . Great breakfast .
    • Standard Room

Shower gel had not been replenished , had to find housekeeping to get a refill . Internet was intermittent at best . When checking out , tried to pay for city tax with bank card , was told mine was declined and then my partners was also declined . Contacted card services as soon as we could to be told there was nothing wrong with our cards and it was not even showing that it was declined . We were told that it is more likely a fault with the hotel terminal . This was embarrassing and should be rectified so this does not happen to others . We noticed that there was cigarette butts on the balcony along with weeds growing , the balcony did not open so this also could be rectified to ensure balcony is clean and free of weeds/butts .

Close to tram for the centre. Breakfast was very good .

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

I would recommend great Hotel
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Restaurant in Hotel needs more vegan options

Size of room, Power shower, fridge in room, location, cleanliness, helpful friendly staff, 24/7, close to public transport, close to cafe's,resturants and rent a bike. Want to stay again

• Reviewed: July 16, 2017

5 starts to the reception staff
    • Standard Room

It was not as clean as we expected (There was old bited cake on the fridge, afer 3 days of our stage we found a botle of water under the bed that we didn't brought). The ac wasn't working and the covers of the bed were very hot. I couldn't sleep all 5 days due to the light since the curtains didn't blaked out.

Staff was very helpfull in all our questions and good transports to the hotel.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

Excellent hotel for visiting Berlin
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Would have preferred a proper bar with comfy chairs

Everything was spotless and comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful. Everything worked. Wifi was good. Breakfasts excellent. The M2 tram stops outside the door and takes you to Alexanderplatz where you can get connections to everywhere in the Berlin area

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

Comfortable stay just a tram ride away from the city center
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There were a couple of plumbing issues in my room, but they were taken care of quickly. No wash cloths as part of the bathroom linens. But everything we else was very good.

A great neighborhood with many types of restaurants. The ones I visited were very good.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

Perfect for couples
    • Standard Room

The staff was very helpful, the WIFI is amazing, rooms are big and the location is perfect is you want to move around Berlin through public transportation, also the neighborhood is great

• Reviewed: July 2, 2017

Value for Money Hotel
    • Standard Room

The hotel is Just 10 mins tram ride from Alexander Platz . It has very good connectivity with the tram stop being right at the door. the staff is good . We stayed there for 2 nights .The rooms were clean and good . the beds were comfortable . I would prefer to stay there again if we visited Berlin.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2017

Excellent location.
    • Standard Room

Excellent location. Neighbourhood is very clean, close to metro and street car station. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants nearby. Staff is very friendly and welcoming.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Spacious rooms, comfortable beds, great value for money.
    • Standard Room

There was a funky smell in the elevator.

Spacious rooms, comfortable beds, great value for money. Direct tram line to Alexanderplatz right in front of the hotel.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2017

Efficient
    • Standard Room

The room was rather small and a bit outdated. Amenities (ie. Toothbrush, razor blades) are available on request, but I think it would be better if they could just have them ready in the room. Nonetheless, the room was clean. Another small minus for me is they don't have English channel.

Despite the fact that most of the tourist attractions are at least 20-30 mins away, there is a tram station right in front of the hotel which will take you just anywhere. In case that you are arriving at or departing from Tegel, this hotel is a good choice. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2017

The cordial attitude of the staff was a big plus, room n...
    • Standard Room

The hotel is a bit far from the city centre, but the tram stops right at the door of the hotel which is very convenient

The cordial attitude of the staff was a big plus, room n bathroom are decent size and clean, breakfast was really good for a 3 ⭐️... would stay again and definitely recommend

• Reviewed: April 18, 2017

Mediocre.
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The carpet was old, the room dusty and the cleaning staff left the coffee cups unwashed.Many things advertised such as money exchange, microwave did not exist. They also charged for local phone calls. 20euros for breakfast??

The fresh flowers and apples in the lobby.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2017

Perfect location
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The gym needs significant improvement. Not very clean surfaces in the room. The every day cleaning service was not very precise, ex. they did not wash the cups from tea/coffee in the room.

Perfect location

• Reviewed: March 3, 2017

Usual hotel
    • Standard Room

Shower without glass door and after taking a shower water was all around the room. It was little bit noisy cause room was faced to the street.

Clean room, good internet connection. Free baby crib. Kettle in the room.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2017

Not to be Considered again,
    • Standard Room

Amenities It is advertised to be 4 star hotel, I have doubts about that. None of the facilities was used, i was all day outside so i only used the bed and the shower. Having dispensers for shampoo and soap was shocking for me, The hotel does not have any entertainment (movies) in other language than German. I dont think i will consider visiting the hotel again in the future.

Staff

• Reviewed: February 16, 2017

Great value for money no frills hotel.
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The lack of plugs in the bedrooms. Also we had nice cup of tea on the first day and then the tea tray was never stocked up again I had to ask at reception for clean cups and more tea bags.

Didn't have breakfast. Lovely helpful staff. Nice and warm in the hotel. Very quiet slept well.

• Reviewed: February 14, 2017

A perfect choice for accommodation in Berlin!
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel is situated 10 min by tram from the centre (Alexanderplatz) and 5 min away from a very nice area with restaurants, bars, e.t.c.. So it is ideal if you want to combine sightseeing and entertainment! Very polite and helpful staff! Very clean and spacious rooms! Next time in Berlin I'll stay there again for sure!

• Reviewed: January 30, 2017

Absolutely OK
    • Standard Room

Simple hotel located conveniently close to Alexanderplatz. Not exceedingly good, but you get what you pay for (except if you go over new year's celebration where it's understandably more expensive)

• Reviewed: January 14, 2017

Clear communication
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Comunication wasn't so good as for the New Years breakfast, if you say that is open till late at the current price is clear, making it sound like an invitation and charging for it in the end is not so good. If it said it will cost the same as the regular breakfast, it would be clear and I would have nothing to say here. But despite being confusing they do not use the word invite rather use terms like we are pleased to welcome you, apart from being polite doesn't help much with a clear message and it was the same in both English and German. Clear communication with the clients is key, chose your words but at least keep the message clear.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2017

localisation is kinda good if u dont mind taking Tram...
    • Standard Room

window was broken and not closing..could hear noise from cars.. soap was not replaced for 2 days in a row, towels neither some employers not friendly..

localisation is kinda good if u dont mind taking Tram everyday..its about 10 min till alexanderplatz, near train station as well...some small restaurants near

• Reviewed: January 1, 2017

All-Holliday-Inn!
    • Standard Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Clean and comfortable room. Tasty, fresh and distinguish breakfast. Fast internet. No russian goverment's propaganda TV channels like Russia Today, Россия24, НТВ etc. Thank you!

• Reviewed: December 17, 2016

My 2nd time staying at this hotel and will be definately back again.
    • Standard Room

M2tram stop directly outside front door, straight route to city centre and rail station 5 minute walk. Very good location staff Very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2016

Great accomodation and service
    • Standard Room

Maps were given but easy to follow English directions to the major historic sites would have been nice along with hours of operation. We arrived at some sites after a complicated tram and bus ride, only to find they were closed.

Breakfast was great, something for everyone.The location was easy to find, near a tram station. Front desk staff were very helpful and all spoke English.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2016

Only a short tram ride from Alaxanderplatz.
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Only a short tram ride from Alaxanderplatz. Trams come every 5 minutes too. Very near a train station which goes direction to Schönefeld Airport. Staff left a chocolate Santa outside our room on checkout day saying merry Christmas and they hope we enjoyed our stay, was a nice little touch.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2016

Comfort factor high
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was a little too far away from the city centre although the transport was convenient

The rooms were spacious and very comfortable. The breakfast was superb.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2016

Great hotel, very comfortable, good value
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Nice clean room (incl. bathroom). Friendly staff. Free Wlan. Quiet surronding. Nothing to complain about. Opposite two supermarkets. Tram stop front of the hotel. About 5-7 min walking to S-bahn, which is ring-bahn station also and easy access to Tegel airport.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2016

Very comfortable and quiet
    • Standard Room

No attractions within easy walking distance, except Ernst Thälmann Denkmal (but he looks very similar to V. I. Lenin:)

Very comfortable and quiet room. Perfect mattress and bedding. Convenient connection to Schönefeld via S-bahn and Alexanderplatz via trams.

Browse Holiday Inn Berlin City Center East Prenzlauer Berg Traveler Photo Gallery