Reviews of Holiday Inn Berlin Airport - Conference Centre This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Hans Grade Allee 5, 12529 Schönefeld, Germany

#7 of 11 hotels in Schönefeld

Recommended - value for money
    • Standard Room

Lack of usual bathroom amenities (conditioner, shower cap, etc). No bottled water in the room.

Bright, spacious rooms with comfortable beds and pillows. Mini bar fridge (empty) and no courtesy bottled water available. Coffee/tea making facilities and ice dispenser outside the room. Vending machine for biscuits. Hand wash and shower gel provided but no other basic toiletries like a shower cap. Very good breakfast with a variety of cheese, hams, breads and hot items. Punctual and free hotel shuttle transfer. Speedy check in and out.

arrived very late, missed last food orders, but managed to...
    • Standard Room

arrived very late, missed last food orders, but managed to get pizza in the bar, served with a smile even though they were getting the place cleaned down to close.

Average, not very clean, friendly staff
    • Twin Room - Non-Smoking

The room I was staying was very noisy as I could hear the wind constantly. There were lots of hairs and the room smelt weird, it didn't meet my expectation.

I have to add that staff was very nice though

Stayed here as we had an early flight - very comfortable,...

My flight was quite early in the morning and the first shuttle only got me to the airport an hour and a half before the flight which I found a bit tight.

Stayed here as we had an early flight - very comfortable, surprisingly quiet and the staff were very helpful. There were also really helpful boards with flight times / check in options which made the whole experience easy.

Holiday Inn is a brand worth paying for.

I had a problem with differences in price at booking.com vs what was actually charged. But this issue is now processed by Holiday Inn, thus I do not want to blame them. That could be a kind of technical mistake.

Holiday Inn is a brand worth paying for. We got superb room close to the airport (early flight) and transfer to the terminal. The level of room/service was pleasant and met our expectations.

Very convenient for late arrival to Schonefeld.
    • Standard Room

Nothing but it would have been nice to be allowed to use pool but only for upgraded customers. Never saw that before.

Bed very comfy. Shuttle bus very handy.

nice breakfast

Both, check-in and check-out have been substandard... long cue, not enough front desk staff plus problems with payment terminal, system... Should really be improved Additionally, I was injured - walking on crutches. Asked about the possibility of leaving the bag by the front desk for the time of parking the car (check in) and breakfast (check out) - it was accepted but with really bad attitude...

nice breakfast

OK for one night stay before flying out
    • Standard Room

Facilities in room could have been cleaner and in better shape. The shuttle driver was not friendly.

Great for easy overnight. The location was a little far from the airport so you could not walk there from the airport. The shuttle runs every 1/2 hour but no earlier than 5 am with out a reservation. The shuttle driver was quite unfriendly. The room service was tasty. The window in our room was broken, so the cold air was coming in, not great. But all and all ok for a one night stay.

Breakfast buffet was off the hook and made up for the poor...
    • Standard Room

The rest aren't staff was sorely incompetent. No one who worked at the hotel is fluent in English. Not ok for an American hotel in an international location. Lastly our door chain didn't release in the morning as we were rushing to grab breakfast before a very early flight. Has to call front desk to come up to help. No fun! Turned out the release mechanism was damaged. Glad it wasn't a life threatening emergency!

Breakfast buffet was off the hook and made up for the poor service and zero hospitality.

2 nights, again a nice stay
    • Standard Room

No other activities close by, restaurants, shops etc. Also, last morning several guests were leaving very early (from 3:30 am until 6:30am) and made a lot of noise in the corridor which woke me up few times.

Excellent breakfast, good and free parking spots close by. Public swimming pool in walking distance. Situation close to BER, good for those who travel from those.

Fancy hotel close to the airport
    • Standard Room

Located about 1 km from Berlin Schönefeld Airport. Free shuttle from the hotel to the airport every 30 minutes including night time. Nice hotel restaurant. Good value for the money.

Food :/ and health issues
    • Standard Room

I had food poisening which manifested during my flight after my 12 hour overlay at the hotel. Other than the food everything was good. The food was paid on site, not inclusive to this reservation and hence i did not get to rate on the account of food.

Faciluty was in good condition abd it was silent.

Excellent accommodation for the night before I flew back to Britain.

Nothing specific

I spoke in German and the receptionist responded in the same language. Loved that as I am learning the language. Loved the shuttle service to and from the airport.

This should not be your first option for a stopover on the way to the airport.
    • Standard Room

Too low temperature in the room, narrow hallways, tiny bathroom, stinky restaurant, etc.

There isn't anything to 'like' about this hotel, it just serves as a place to sleep (minimal conditions) on the way to the airport.

Perfect location for business traveller who is working close to the airport

Make sure to check the shuttle times beforehand 2 times an hour. It takes about 20 mins by shuttle to get to the hotel, but going from hotel to airport only takes 10 mins. I was on the road side, which was really noisy, especially for someone who likes to sleep with the window open.

Close to the airport. Good size rooms, nice bed, desk and facilities in the room.

Excellent and comfy stay...

Car underground parking is very small.

We always stay by HolidayInn Berlin Airport, we like the comfy rooms. Very nice restaurant and more then excellent breakfast.

Modern and super close to Schönefeld Airport
    • Standard Room

They charge 21 Euros for breakfast! We ended up eating at the airport.

Easy check in and check out, very close to airport. We had an early flight and that was essential.

Good for a stopover- when you know their systems

As above, lack of information, especially when arriving late at night The bar tender was unsure whether to serve me with drinks as I arrived just as he was closing up. “You can have one drink” was his response despite the fact that I wanted two to take to the room. Nice welcome The reception staff were good though The room had been set up for single occupancy so we had to call down for extra duvet, towels etc

The shuttle bus, but there was a distinct lack of information on it, either through the website or unanswered emails requesting advice

One of the best hotels in Berlin area.

Excellent location if transit through Germany. It was our second stay, we will go back soon. Awesome breakfast, room was comfortable and clean in all details.

Super close to airport and convenience to commute.
    • Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Since it's an airport hotel, it would take you one hour from the hotel to downtown (Alexander platz)by RE train. Via U-Bahn even more. If you were to visit Berlin downtown, probably a downtown Holiday Inn will be better.

Hotel is located super close to Schonfield airport, and hotel provide shuttle bus to pick you up every 30 mins until midnight. Wonderful location if you were to take early morning flight. Staff are nice, hotel is amazingly quite consider the distance to the airport.

Excellent location for Berlin Train Station and Airport with shuttle bus offered
    • Standard Room

- It wasn't clear where to get the shuttle bus at the train station.

- Shuttle bus to and from Berlin Hbf train station and the airport - Spacious and comfortable room with brilliant bathroom facilities and a really comfortable bed - Polite and friendly staff; one helped me straight away when a wound on my finger split open.

Convenient stay to catch an early flight from Airport Berlin Schoenefeld

Both of our rooms featured only a single towel and one bed sheet for two persons each (we were four persons in total). We received second sets within 20-30 minutes after asking at the reception. The utilisation of the sauna / fitness area was not entirely transparent. We visited the reception a few times to obtain access cards and bath robes, respectively.

We liked the sky deck with view of the airport, the sauna facility, the room comfort, reliable wifi connection, and the free shuttle to the airport.

Amazing stay for amazing price
    • Standard Room

Not very nice walk towards hotel as it leads from the train station across not so attractive path especially in the evening when it’s dark. Also considering the pillows on the bed for me were too soft and even though I had stacked almost all of them on top of each other it had not been of much help.

The hotel is perfect, beautiful room with very comfy bed and also a bathroom with a bathub which is highly appreciated especially if you spend the whole day discovering the city or even after a long flight. Very good option is a free airport or train station shuttle which leaves early in the morning. Hotel is a perfect option if there is a early morning or late evening flight, or as a regular hotel to stay at while discovering the city. Big ups.

Great location and rooms were recently decorated .
    • Standard Room

The restaurant is small so there was not enough seating for breakfast on the weekend . People had to wait quite a while.

Great location and rooms were recently decorated .

Excellent for us and we would stay again.

We noticed that the early shuttle was full and that the remaining passengers had to wait for the next one.....30 minutes later. We wondered why the hotel didn’t put on an extra shuttle When this occurred. Several passengers called taxis in order not to miss their flights. Be prepared to do this at 7 am at this time of the year.

This is an excellent place to spend the night before a morning flight. There is a shuttle from the S Bahn and to the Airport. The breakfast there are two, a small or large, we had one of each. Excellent with very friendly staff.

Great breakfast.
    • Standard Room

Shuttle was slow and overstretched coping with many delayed travellers. Felt.hotel could have made.this smoother.

Great breakfast. Comfortable clean room and bathroom.

Very convenient location to Schoenfeld Airport with hotel shuttles running very often. Comfortable.

I arrived very late and wanted to order some room service. The dishes on the all night menu were not available and after waiting about 15 min for an answer from the front desk, I was told that the only food they could offer were two types of flatbreads. When they were brought to the room, they were barely warm. There needs to be better offerings on a 24hr menu!

The rooms was most comfortable and the beds and pillows were all excellent and helped contribute to a good nights rest before a long flight home. The buffet breakfast was also beautifully prepared with very large assortment of choices from hot dishes to cold meats, cheeses and fruit. And the breads were all very fresh and tasty! If there was anything missed, all you had to do was ask and the staff did their best satisfy your request.

Overall it is a good clean transit hotel and does what is says on the tin.
    • Standard Room

The Wifi would not accept ID & Password given by hotel On occasion little noise late at night as room was fairly close to reception area. Most annoying was the €25 taken from my card as a 'security deposit'. What do these clowns think, I,m going to steal a towel or break a chair?

Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. Front desk staff very helpful. Very handy for the airport.

Business Hotel near SXF

The free wi-fi is poor.

The hotel is located at 2 km from the airport; it's not that far, but there are other options closer; I walked from/to SXF, but there's a complimentary shuttle bus every 30'. The hotel it's quite big, not my favourite choice, but this is just my personal preferences. My room was nice, large and clean, but please consider that I slept in the new part of the hotel, I don't know about the old one. I stayed for few hours overnight only, therefore I cannot comment the other services.

I had to swipe my card even though I had already payed fully.

I had to swipe my card even though I had already payed fully. I was told it was to just activate it and 25 Euro's was taken out.... I was informed it wouldnt be taken but I see it was taken from my account. I now have to call your Hotel to get it refunded

Good business hotel
    • Standard Room

Since there was only a single channel on the TV (BBC News) I was hoping that the free WiFi would support TV streaming. Unfortunately it did not, which was a shame.

Comfy bed, excellent breakfast.

Take the hotel-airport shuttle whatever you do

While it was possible to get to the hotel on foot, which was our intention, the route isn't straight forward, not well sign-posted and much further than expected.

The room was fine.
    • Standard Room

When I booked online I thought I was booking a regular room only to find out it was a single. I had put that there was 2 of us that would be staying in the room. It seems that should of been caught some where along the line. We ended up paying more for the room.

Close to airport. Clean and quiet hotel.

It was ok.
    • Standard Room

My room smelled so bad I had to ask for a new one. But even with the second one, it still had some smell of old or cleaning?

Sauna, fitness center, proximity to airport

Solid but need to communicate

So, after the third time they still have problems processing their own creditcard sheet.. I hear you thinking ? HOW??? I do not know... Staff please look ti this procedure.

Very good location for us beacuse it os near the airport!,Plus nearby is a main train station. Its a standart Holiday inn. everything you expect. Good qualitiy, clen. Nothing special b ut it doe the job.

Disappointing end to our German holiday.

We went to airport from rail station to get the shuttle bus to hotel but it wasn't there at correct time and had to wait 40 minutes in rain. No help when we eventually got through to hotel by phone. Reception staff scruffy and dour. Double room only had 2 towels in bathroom. Double bed only had a single duvet. Curtain almost came off rail when I tried to close it. Windows bolted shut. Drunks shouting at the tops of their voices at 2am in corridor outside room. This was our last night in Germany. We had stayed in 3 star hotels the rest of the time which were excellent and made this 4 star hotel seem like a 1 star.

Very good dinner in restaurant. Convenient for airport.

very average hotel

there is something wrong with the overall experience in this hotel. stagiairs seem to be more customer friendly and working to serve customer then the fixed employees who love to stand there and do nothing whilst the stagiair trying to do everything as she still had a sense of customer experience and a sense of personal responsibility.

Clean, comfortable - but not great value for money. Don't arrive late at night without your own food
    • Standard Room

It would have been better if there were some drinks in the room, there was not even a bottle of water. Also, the toiletries were limited. I arrived late, 12.30am from the airport. I wanted to order some food as I was really hungry, and the menu stated that there were a number of 24 hour options - however, when I called down to reception, I was told that food would not be possible as the member of staff was alone and that he could, "make a pizza, but that might take a while". Basically, I felt like I was an inconvenience to them. I had to make do with a packet of crisps from the vending machine. I think that for the price that I paid, I really would expect better than this.

Clean. Comfortable bed. Close to the airport - good shuttle bus service.

What you would expect- nothing special. Unfortunate poor experience.
    • Standard Room

Poor indication/signage where the shuttle bus stops are at the airport and especially the train station. Both rooms we used were set up for single and not double occupancy as booked. TV didn't work in first room. Unfortunate event but a huge thunderstorm hit the night of our stay. This led to a massive leak in our 4th floor room through poor sealant on the windows. What annoyed me was how management dealt with it. I don't think they believed us and the seriousness of the leak until their own staff saw it. They were slow to help us out with offering alternative accommodation and I think they expected us to stay in the room until I asked them to ring around other local hotels as they were fully booked. After an hour, at 11pm, they found an un-used 'spare' room and we got to move. On a positive note they offered us free breakfast the following morning which was an acceptable gesture to compensate for our inconvenience. Shout-out to the night-time shuttle bus driver on duty who was very helpful and friendly and helped us out big time.

Clean and modern. Air-conditioned. Shuttle bus available.

Good Hotel and service ;)
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Everything was perfect.The airport shuttel was very good and going every 30min :) and its free. The room was nice and clean bed very good.Spa is smal but nice and 2 saunas and nice resting areas.The dinner in the sky bar was good.Breckfest was perfect :D Happy

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

A booking by mistake but turned out to be a perfect choice.
    • Standard Room

The very practical shuttle information is not clear at the hotel's website.

Very convenient to and from airport. The shuttle every 30 minutes could stop at the train station.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Airport hotel with complete shuttle.

I prefer a bed sheet to warm covers in late spring. Or at lesat having the sheet or covers on the side as an option.

Airport shuttle is very good and will take you to and from the train station if you wanna go into the city during your stay.

Quality place to stay , ideal for airport.
    • Standard Room

Breakfast at £18 is just too much money .

Stayed here many times, always worth it , bar food is not cheap but the burger is one of the best i have had . Bar is friendly and inviting, hotel modern and well equipped.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Had a great stay
    • Standard Room

Very close to the airport with free shuttle service. Booked a single Room, bed was large and room was spacious. Breakfast was excellent with lots of options.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Airport shuttle is the only option, Taxi drivers will not...
    • Standard Room

Airport shuttle is the only option, Taxi drivers will not agree to take you to this location. Receptionist is very rude . Honeybee was in my room. Worst experience of staying in Holiday inn

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

I loved the free parking!

No complaints

I loved the free parking! The hotel was huge! Very nice and clean. We were able to arrange a airport shuttle early in the morning with no issues! I also loved the wafers too! Wish I could remember the brand

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Not really a 4*
    • Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Wi-fi was really bad, business center very basic, room on the small side and basic amenities.

Good location for the airport, friendly stuff, rich breakfast

The variety offered in the restauran was amazing.
    • Standard Room

The location of the hotel is far away from public transports and and from the center of Berlin. The area looks isolated.

The variety offered in the restauran was amazing. I had a delicious breakfast.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Super comfy beds
    • Standard Room

Some rooms have a bath, some a shower. If it matters to you, pick explicitly. The shuttle is quickly at the airport, but makes many stops when going from the airport to the hotel - can easily take 20-30 minutes, so be careful if you are planning a meeting/dinner right after arrival. If you feel like walking, it is around 15 minutes from the airport and there is a sidewalk the whole time. You don't need to order the shuttle yourself, it goes every 30 minutes in a given schedule. We almost missed it at the airport though because it was standing some meters away from the marked stop, so pay attention :)

Extremely comfortable bed, great sheets, soundproof windows. Slept very well despite having to get up very early. Extraordinarily clean bathroom and the room in general. Very friendly and helpful staff at the reception. Quite cozy bar. Instant coffee and tea at the room (helps if you are catching one of those very early Schoenefeld flights!)

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Location good, nice hotel
    • Standard Room

See above!!!! Tried to get a taxi from airport but journey not far enough. Shuttles not that regular, when stood outside as a lone female, late at night in the cold!!!

Breakfast was fantastic! Although i was questioned if i really wanted it as it was not included. It was if they thought i could not afford it!!!!!!!!!!

Comfy and convenient!

I got there late and by train, the walk there was terrifying! Reception man was a little grumpy but it was 1am

The room was so comfortable and they gave me a bath like I requested! So clean and amazing pillows.

The hot water pot is not clean. Little bit expensive.

Goos shuttle services from SXF airport. The room is clean. The staff is helpful. The WiFi is great.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

I hated the experience

From the moment I entered the guy on the reception desk was very rude with me and my guests and shouted to us to know our names although we gave him the reservation confirmation with all our names but didn't want to read it Rooms were very disappointing it was old and has 2 beds although we asked for King size bed ( single room)

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Excellent breakfast in contrast with the dinner experience I...

I ask for a quiet room and I received one on the street - very noisy. Restaurant - quite expensive for the service they have. I received a salad without dressing no oil and vinegar available. All dishes I order delivered all together.

Excellent breakfast in contrast with the dinner experience I had. Acceptable distance to the airport.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Will definitley stay again, convenient for airport and public transport into Berlin.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Rom

There was a mixup with the rooms, asked for one double and one twin room but got both double rooms. Double room had a cleanliness issue in the bathroom, plus no shower or washing gel, changed room after; but the other room was spotless.

Easy access with free parking, free fast and good wifi, modern and very nice facilities in superior room with big TV, high quality furniture. Very comfortable good sized beds with nice bed linen, helpful staff and issues were resolved immediately. There was a frequently free shuttle to airport and public transport.

Good breakfast, quiet, clean, gym.

Very small sauna, which had to stay naked

Good breakfast, quiet, clean, gym. The possibility to quickly reach the airport and trainstation on foot (also offered a shuttle service)

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Wellness area was very nice.

My mother requires a wheelchair and the hotel is not barrier-free. No handicapped parking spot, no wheelchair-accessible rooms in higher category, rather small rooms in general. Staff are not very helpful and can be rather rude.

Wellness area was very nice. Quiet, well-maintained room and very comfy bed. A lot of free parking available. Breakfast was good too. The shuttle is also great.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Good service but room needs repair
    • Standard Room

The heating system in the room was broken but we got a free standing electric heater instead. The shower was small and strange narrow position of the shower head.

The free shuttle service, close to the airport, bar and restaurant.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

Great Hotel.
    • Standard Room

The hot breakfasts are expensive especially if you have to pay for two! I like to have a hot breakfast with a good portion of eggs as it sets me up for the rest of the day and I can avoid eating snacks.

I like everything about this hotel and it's near to the airport. The continuous shuttle is great and free, despite the comments from the reviewer above. It works very well for me when I'm working in Berlin.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

good location and transfer if you need airport.
    • Standard Room

hotel is old. the floor in the room was dirty. for my understanding it is a not 4 stars

good location and transfer if you need airport. friendly staff were just in the hotel's bar.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Average hotel
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The receptionist were not friendly and send us to a double room even though we booked a family room for two adults and two kids. She refused to look at the print out we had with us so we were not happy when we had to go back to her and say that we had a room with only one bed! Not a good reception at all!

The breakfast.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Quite expensive
    • Standard Room

In my opinion for 85 euros / night / double room , the price - quality report is pretty low. The shuttle arrives at the terminal and at schonefeld flughafen (rail station), however we've had difficulty finding signs or indications on where these locations are, the same goes for the schedule of the shuttle. The room was clean and tidy but small (very small), the minibar was empty and remember that you don't get breakfast, you have to pay another whooping 21 euros / person to get it. Comparing this with london stansted holiday inn where you get twice the room, very good shuttle service, included breakfast and an queen sized bed for the same price you kind of feel dissapointed. I will avoid this particular holiday inn in the future as I feel that compared to the rest of the hotels from the same group or other hotels in berlin it offers too less for the charged amount.

Decent conditions, right next to the airport. The restaurant personnel was very kind and professional.

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

It is just near the airport not more
    • Standard Room

Smells in the room . Minibar was empty, even no drinking water ! Old facilities, noisy, no safe box in rooms for a 4 stars hotel is catastrophic!

Shuttle bus to Airport

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

Good location, shuttle service works reasonably well.
    • Standard Room

Alarms and phone calls in the middle of the night made it difficult to get a good night's sleep.

Good location, shuttle service works reasonably well.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

Good place to stay when travelling through Berlin.

Ate in Hotel restaurant. Was pricy for what we received.

WE erronously booked this hotel thinking it was near airport. Was the wrong airport. Hotel staff helped arrange taxi for airport return in morning. Very Helpful.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

Everything.

Everything. Very clean, very nice and efficient staff. The best breakfast I've ever had. We arrived very late in the airport and they sent immediately a van to pick up us. If you arrive late or leave early From Schoenefeld airport choose this hotel for sure.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Good location for airport, friendly staff and good breakfast

A shame that the Fitness area was subject to an extra Charge (if I understood this correctly)

Excellent breakfast buffet with a Little something for everyone. Fresh fruit, selection of Juices, warm Food, omlette prepared freshly.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Surprisingly pleasant overnight stay for an airport hotel!

Service a little bit on the slow side in the bar and restaurant, although staff were friendly and welcoming. Restaurant was also a little on the pricey side, compared to other meals we'd had in Berlin. Room was very stuffy, and air-conditioning inadequate - had to open the balcony door which meant noise from the aeroplanes made it difficult to sleep.

Loved the free wifi, the bar with the lovely outside patio - had a lovely evening drinking contains by the koi carp pond and fountain. Delicious meal in the restaurant, and appreciated the availability of bar food - including a vegan burger! The sky terrace was also a favourite, as was the lift between it and the bar, which also stopped very close to our room. Very happy to see ice and vending machines in the corridors, the shuttle service to and from the airport was very prompt, and was happy with the clean, comfortable and cosy room. The free chocolate wafer biscuits were a nice touch! Also loved the aeronautical theme throughout the hotel, and the model airplane display in the bar, and the children's play park outside is a great feature for families.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

£299 per night for a very basic room is an extortion, especially when its excluding breakfast.
    • Standard Room

Very expensive (£299 per night) for a very basic room. There is no other amenities close by. The restaurant was serving basic food at dinner time and very limited options on the menu. Internet was extremely slow and was cutting off all the time, didn't allow working from the hotel. Due to all the above reasons, I wouldn't stay here again on business travel.

Very quiet. Good breakfast. Very clean. Good shuttle service.

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

Very good, close to the airport
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Very good hotel a few km from Berlin airport, free shuttle service is very useful even for late arrivals, bus arrived a few minutes after our call. Along daytime a shuttle bus , aprox. every 30 mins, is available. Very clean and quiet, stunning breackfast even if a little expensive.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

Overnight stay.

Excellent service from start, (shuttle bus, relax, dinner, sleep and shuttle bus again) to finish. Unfortunately, no time for breakfast. Clean and tidy rooms and bathrooms. Surprisingly good restaurant and a really good German wine. Value for money spent.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

Cannot really ask for better for convenience

a swimming pool maybe

The free shuttle was a dream come true... so easy to travel around after purchasing the berlin pass. Also the wifi free service was great after coming back to the hotel

Free shuttle bus for airport

Shuttle bus took longer time than it should because several stops. Reasonable place but not fancy service or staffs

Free shuttle bus for airport

Short was fine, Media was not working but staff were freindly.
    • Standard Room

My Media in the room did not work. requested a wake up call which did not happen.

Location and actual Hotel was fine.

Perfect stay. We needed to be close to airport for an early flight. Staff gave 100%
    • Standard Room

Rudeness you d restaurant employee.