Reviews of Leonardo Hotel Frankfurt City South This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Isenburger Schneise 40, 60528 Frankfurt/Main, Germany

#165 of 221 hotels in Frankfurt/Main

I really enjoyed the bed and the temperature control that we...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The major thing that I disliked about the hotel was it's location in regards to the city center. There are no public transit options to the hotel. I had to take the 17 Tram to the Luisa Bahnhof and hike through a forest/park on gravel and dirt to the hotel arriving sweaty, filthy, exhausted and with 2 shredded wheels on my luggage (that only has 2 wheels)

I really enjoyed the bed and the temperature control that we were given in the room. I was also upgraded with access to the drinks in the fridge which made for an incredible stay at the hotel. The fact that the airport was so very close to the airport made it an amazing choice.

Not a lot - only plus was the staff were good
    • Standard Twin Room Shower

It was dreadful - air conditions ING didn't work, restaurant and bar menu was dreadful and probably the most unhealthy I have ever seen in a hotel anywhere in the world. Definitely will never stay here again

Not a lot - only plus was the staff were good

Great overnight stop!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Wifi was restricted to email and search engines needed to upgrade for extra to watch Netflix etc.

24hr front desk as our flight was delayed by hours, comfortable beds! amazing breakfast!! Shuttle if needed.

It was worth a one night stay. €6 charge to airport
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

My room air condition leaked. At least they should have offered a discount for the inconvinence

A bit far from airport. But commute not bad. I like the seclusion from the city. Aircraft blends into background noise

Not the room I booked or the price I was quoted
    • Comfort PSF 8 days

Arrived to find that the booking was for myself only when I'd booked the room for two adults and one child. The booking confirmation stated two adults and one child and quoted 89euros for the room. I had to pay an extra 20 euros to include a second adult and was then given a double room with no bed for a child.

The hotel looked nice enough

Awful hotel - will never stay there again.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Service was awful. Checked in at around 10.30PM and there was one person manning the reception desk and another one standing by him, training. there was a line of people and I waited 30 minutes to get checked in. In the room there were many things missing from the tea making facilities. Tried to get tea on room service but nobody answered the phone. Went down to reception and was told that by that time room service was closed. Bed was meant to be a king size, instead it was too singles. Air Con didn't work. Bed had bugs on it and was dirty.

The hotel is well located for anyone who needs to spend a...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

It is a bit sneaky that the airport shuttle is free on the way from the airport hotel while it costs 6 Euros per person in the other direction

The hotel is well located for anyone who needs to spend a night near the airport - and it also has a large (I believe free) parking for people who are on their way somewhere by car. It is a quiet location save for airplane noise which starts relatively early in the morning. WIth breakfast and the nice touch that the minibar content is free of charge it becomes fairly good value

Staff is attentive
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

- Gym is not enough equipment, - Rooms have little sound proof, I can hear Chinese speakers all morning and night left and right of my room. - Room declaration needs to improve. - Room coffee machine does not have any capsules

Staff is attentive

Adequate!
    • Standard Queen Room

A number of the staff were condescending and unhelpful. The staff tried to overcharge customer and were not apologetic at their error. The breakfast did not really cater for vegans.

The hotel was lovely and many of staff were exceptionally friendly.

Okay.
    • Standard Room

I paid for shuttle to the airport. I needed to go to Terminal 2. The driver refused to take me and took my luggage out the van and drove off as he left me at Terminal 1.

Brilliant
    • Standard Room

The shuttle service was absolutely brilliant, all the staff were very friendly and had very good local knowledge. I had both breakfast and lunch and the food was amazing...kudos to the chef

I had a decent business stay at the Holiday Inn Frankfurt...
    • Standard Room

I had a decent business stay at the Holiday Inn Frankfurt North. Rooms and Service was good. I highly recommend the restaurant staff at La Fleur, very professional.

Breakfast buffet was spectacular - they had everything.
    • Standard Room

On booking.com I requested a room with one double/queen sized bed. I ended up being given a room with two single beds. Minor thing, but was the only aspect of my stay that was less than perfect.

Breakfast buffet was spectacular - they had everything. The bar is where I had dinner, the food was delicious, large portions, and the bartender was a genuine pleasure to chat with. My room was spotless, the bed was comfortable, and they provided me with everything I could have hoped for in the room. Airport shuttle was incredibly helpful. I would definitely stay here again if the opportunity arises.

Tolerable
    • Standard Room

Shortchanging guests on room size

Be careful of the room allocated to you. Check that it is as per your booking. There is no public transport near the Hotel. You have to depend on Shuttle which is every 30 minutes.

Very good rooms and bar - Will stay here more often - coming by car will cost you
    • Standard Room

Location - no shops or restaurants close by Here you need a car or taxi Parking costs are far to much (taking advantage of the location) Breakfast is way to expensive

Rooms are great English TV Staff are great Great bar, very comfortable with good food - good value for money (also has Sky) The general atmosphere no waiting for lifts

Good location for the airport and the hotel had all I needed to make my stay enjoyable
    • Standard Room

The mattress itself wasn't the best and neither were the pillows but these were minor issues. The gym was also fairly small. Not an issue for me as I was able to go at a quieter time, could have been if I was more constricted though

Staff were very helpful, all speaking very good English. I have had any issue with the internet and found the connection speed good. Didn't visit the restaurant for an evening meal but the food at the bar was good value for money and the food was nice.

last day at hotel in hotel’s breakfast hall I kindly asked...
    • Standard Twin Room Shower

last day at hotel in hotel’s breakfast hall I kindly asked the guy that if i can take the coffe to the room he said yeah but bring it back . no respect !!

A very good place to stay with just one BIG fault (Price for parking)
    • Standard Room

The reason I won't be using this hotel in future too often is the simple fact that Holiday Inn charges 15,-€ per day!!! despite having a large car park - SO BAD - it might also be a bit loud for some

Everything was very good as a package - Having international TV (being British - BBC) was great - The reception was very friendly and helpful - A very good bar with good food (spent a lot here)

Nice Hotel with So-so Location
    • Standard Room

The location could be better. It isn't really near to the airport and there's nothing to do within walking distance. Other than that, it was a good location for a one night lay-over in Frankfurt.

There's a bar and restaurant in the hotel but everything else is a bit of a drive away. If you don't have a car, this could cause some issues if you want to go into town.

Really good hotel
    • Standard Twin Room Shower

Everybody has to pay an extra 2€ for staying there because more and more tourists are coming to the hotel. Offer was free shuttle to the airport but we had to pay 6€ each.

The rooms were clean and just as the photos described it. Nice and cozy bed. Short stay was made perfect with holiday inn. Just as I expect a hotel to be.

Decent value-for-money but be warned, you must CALL for the shuttle bus.
    • Standard Queen Room

I was unaware that the hotel's shuttle bus only comes if you call to say you're waiting. (However, I saw other airport passengers for other hotels who were in the same position, so this seems to be a general lack of communication.) The hotel bar didn't open at all the night I stayed, which seemed strange. It would have been nice to have a relaxing beer.

I was grateful for a free upgrade to an executive room. There was very good WIFI throughout the hotel, including my room, where I was also pleasantly surprised to be able to watch a few British TV channels. Breakfast was good and, as a vegan by choice, there was more than enough there for me to eat. (Unfortunately, this has not been the case in other hotels.)

Nice placr
    • Executive King Room

The housekeeping came 4 times to the room between 8 and 10 AM , even though we told them we will be leaving the room after 10 AM

The rooms were nice and spacious. The breakfast was very good and there was a lot to choose from. The parking lot is big. The location is good for a short trip as you are close to the town but not in the town itself., bit you are very close to the airport. There was no noise which is great.

a Good transit hotel value for the deal i got during winter! Summer ??
    • Standard Queen Room

The Room has a lousy heating system in the winter times and the wash room as such does not have any heating system so entering the washroom in middle of a sleep is awful. However you will wake up for sure cos the noise from flights will surely wake u up.

The Space is a great comfort with this Holiday Inn. Very remote and it is good place to unwind.

I have spent two nights in this hotel.
    • Standard Twin Room

I have spent two nights in this hotel. November 4/5 and Nov.22/23. It was stopover in excursion to Asia. Staff of the hotel were very helpful and professional. It was great pleasure to be there. Best Regards Jacek Karlowski

Brilliant!
    • Standard Room

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel was very near to the airport and the shuttle was quick.

6.0
    Served its purpose but otherwise forgettable .
    • Executive King Room

The staff were very good but the management poor. The hôtel was crowded but the bar was « closed for technical reasons » The dinner was average and we would have had to pay for a carafe of water. We chose bottled water for which we were charged 8 Euro for 75 cl. They said the mini bar was free but it only contained a bottle of beer and a bottle of fruit juice.

The staff.

I was very disappointed.
    • Standard Twin Room

I requested a room with two beds. When we arrived there were no rooms with two beds. Also, the hotel bar was closed due to “technical issues.” I’m not sure what technical issue could close the bar but it was a bummer because all of the trains were cancelled so we were stuck in the hotel with only one bed and no hotel bar. The staff refused to offer us anything to accommodate us.

AIrport Holiday Inn, North, you best option I recommend you.

No complaint.

Recepnists friendliness! Shuttle drivers!, and inside hotel ambience that exceeds my expectation , because of airport hotel usually did I have ever experienced.

Fair
    • Standard Room

The staff varied in service level. The evening staff was not good. The gentlemen actually yelled at me for trying to confirm the arrangements. He was not clear in his communication and when I tried to clarify he yelled at me saying I was repeating things. That left me with a bad impression of the hotel.

Restaurant service was good.

Clean comfortable, but a bit far from both city and airport.
    • Standard Room

Aiport Shuttle only available on demand. This was not clear from web site other hotels had a regular schedule --waited in the cold for 40 min before I telephoned and then had to wait another 15 min for shuttle to appear.

Layover

15 Euro for parking seems a bit expensive when you are already paying for the room. Pillows were very hard

Stopped for a quick overnight on the way to catch a flight. Hotel was clean and staff were cordial.

VERY RUDE STAFF AT RECEPTION EITHER IN EVENING SHIFT AND...
    • Standard Room

VERY RUDE STAFF AT RECEPTION EITHER IN EVENING SHIFT AND SPECIALLY NIGHT MANAGER, HOTEL HAS A VERY BIG OPEN AIRE PARKING WHICH MAKES THIS HOTEL IDEAL FOR BIG GROUPS WHO TRAVEL IN BUSES THEREFORE THERE ARE BIG GROUPS OF GUESTS TRYING TO CHECK IN ALL AT THE SAME TIME AND THIS MIGHT BE THE REASON THAT THE RECEPTION STAFF HAVE SUCH RUDE AND NEGATIVE ATTITUDE.

NICE
    • Executive King Room

I THINK THE AIRPORT SHUTTLE SCHEDULE SUCKS.. OTHER HOTELS HAVE THEIR SHUTTLES COMING IN ON TIME BUT NOT FOR THIS. WE STOOD FOR OVER AN HOUR AFTER THE MAIN AIRPORT SHUTTLE DROPPED US OFF AT THE TERMINAL 1. I DONT KNOW HOW I WOULD HAVE HANDLED IT IF THE WEATHER WAS BAD. DEFINITELY SOMETHING TO BE LOOKED AT... THAT IS THE ONLY MINUS..

BREAKFAST WAS VERY GOOD. I ENJOYED MYSELF REALLY WELL. BED WAS COMFY AND STAFF WERE REALLY NICE

I have spent nice moments which will never forget
    • Standard Twin Room

Price during the fair days is a little bit high, also they should plan for bus shuttle to the fair and get ready for that

The location of the hotel inside a forest is really amazing, it is very near to the airport and access to city center is not that dificult

If you want to live in the forest and can afford taxi or rent a car.
    • Standard Room

The hotel is called Airport North but in fact it's 7.5km from the airport in the middle of the forest with no public transport nearby! And the aircraft approaching landing strip are buzzing overheard 24/7. The rooms are tidy but old and tiny.

Nice hotel, in pretty location, with friendly staff.
    • Standard Room

Air con not great and the weather very warm, so not easy to sleep at night even with windows open. Tram station was definitely a longer walk than informed. I would say at least 20-25 mins.

Room was nice, staff friendly and restaurant food good.

Convenient
    • Executive King Room

Noise due to nearby the airport

Near the Frankurt airport. Our flight arrived on 7pm, and directly pick up our rented car to the hotel. Followed the nav. it took 10 mins only. The hotel has the parking area, checked in&out was quickly and easliy. Also the breakfast was great.

Inaccessible and too far away from everywhere else in Frankfurt
    • Standard Room

The hotel is in the middle of nowhere. It's close to the airport but not close enough to walk. There are no restaurants, food outlets or any other lace of interest near it. If you're hungry you have to eat at their restaurant. The airport shuttle going to the airport should have been free, but they charge 6 euros for it, even for guests.

Great value for the price I paid. Good bed, filling meal, strong and reliable wi-fi connection. I appreciated the airport shuttle as it's quite difficult to reach the hotel without it. Restaurant had good options.

I enjoyed the Holiday Inn and all that would stop me going back is its location.
    • Executive King Room

The hotel itself was good value for money and the service was very good. Our room, an Executive Room, was on the first floor and shaded by trees. This made the room quite dark. I had specially asked for a room on a high floor. Quite a long walk to get to the public transport system and round about the area is quite isolated. This may be off putting to less able or elderly people.

Breakfast was plentiful and great quality. Bar food was excellent in the evening and a great alternative to the main dining room. Bed was very comfortable. Staff were always helpful when approached and spoke great English which is a bonus for me. I have resolved to learn some German before I return to Germany.

Nice place for an overnight stay for catching up with sleep & flights
    • Standard Room

Rooms are not isolated properly for noise of passing planes,. As it is close to airport. It gives a discomfort

Hotel is close to airport, and yet in a silent place. Surrounded by thick forest, which gives a very peaceful feeling to stay.

Very easy parking, location close to the city, tasteful...
    • Executive King Room

Bathroom looked a bit shabby. I was woken up by some strange noise around 5am which occured every 5-10 minutes, maybe elevator ... Not a pleasant morning. I had a room 101.

Very easy parking, location close to the city, tasteful breakfast.

Good Airport Hotel
    • Standard Room

This was an overnight stay only. I was leaving out of town the next day onto the rest of my vacation in southern Germany. The proximity to the airport, cost effectiveness and the fact that it had an airport shuttle were priorities with me.

The staff handled a complaint very well.

The rooms could do with a make over. They look a little bit run down.

The staff handled a complaint very well. Also a lost property was sent back to us within a day and at no extra cost.

• Standard Twin Room

The rooms were a bit old - out of date style, however VERY clean so I do not complain.

It was clean and nice. Location was good as we were attending a concert at the Commerzbank arena and the hotel within walking distance. Breakfast was fantastic.

Comfortable bed and superb breakfast!
    • Standard Twin Room

It looks a bit old as a hotel. Didn't like the smell of the fitted carpets. Bath tub is quite high and quite a challenge to get out of it.

Comfortable bed and superb breakfast!

Excellent breakfast!
    • Standard Twin Room

Very small and dated rooms. No other restaurants nearby.

Excellent breakfast! Nice bar. Free wifi. Walking distance to the Stadium, good place for a one night stay if you're attending a concert/game.

Excellent fresh breakfast and great staff.
    • Standard Twin Room

Public transport doesn't reach hotel so you need to get a taxi everything you want to go to the centre.

Breakfast abundant with fresh fruit salad and a lot of choice. Cheap shuttle service to airport. Very clean and helpful staff. Beds and pillows very comfy.

Good breakfast.
    • Standard Room

There were several long hairs in the bath from a previous occupant. I only noticed in the morning as I was showering, otherwise I would have asked to switch to a cleaner room. The menu for dinner was limited. There was a free mini-bar in my room, but no bottle opener. It was late, so I didn't bother asking for one to be sent up, so just stared at the Coke and beer.

Good breakfast.

Nice stay at nice hotel
    • Standard Room

The hotel is close to the airport, so some people might don’t like the noise from planes. Also if you want to get to the city by public transport, you need to walk like 10 minutes to the closest station.

The room was comfortable and really quite. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The business centre was really nice and services have been on the very high level. Nice gym and terrace. The hotel is surrounded by woods and parks that are good for walks or jogging.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

Next time I'll sleep in the car

We spent about €6k in a week and they treated us with contempt - wouldn't cancel a room for a single night due to illness, no discussion. I asked for a cancellation weeks before we stayed and their response was to block €5k on my credit card despite the Booking.com conditions that we would pay when we stay. Rooms are tiny in reality and badly need work. No bath, just a 25cm deep shower tray, door chipped, the whole plug socket came away from the wall when I pulled out my iphone charger leaving live parts exposed. Service in the bar was so, so slow - we waited an hour one evening for food.

Nothing - I hated staying there. Customer satisfaction is alien to these people. We'll never again book a Holiday Inn, anywhere.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Comfortable but not convenient airport accommodation

Location 15-20 minutes from airport

Front desk staff especially helpful in permitting early check in and helping with business "center" printer. Airport shuttle convenient although as an IHG member, I would have liked the return trip to airport fees waived as has been done in other Holiday Inn hotels.

Very short business travel stop.
    • Standard Twin Room

Wifi in my room was poor/spotty. Not being used to this type of layout (I was in a double)...the room felt a bit cramped, like my travel trailer, where space is at a premium. Not a bad thing, just not something I'm used to at hotels. While it's fine for a single, I think my wife and I would've been bumping into each other a lot.

Left too early to sample the breakfast offerings, but the room and property was very clean and the employees were pleasant and helpful. The workout area looked nice as well, just didn't have the energy to try it out. Did find the roomy lounge to be nice and relaxing after a long day. Proximity to the airport was most important.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

do not recommend !
    • Standard Room

- night shift staff very rude and unfriendly. not supportive. - shuttle bus: 25 minutes to wait, 15 minutes to reach hotel - location: in the middle of nowhere. - poor amenities and outdated furniture. - not good choice. - better chose other hotels around and closer to airport and same budget. - do not recomend

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

This is two and half star hotel.
    • Standard Twin Room Shower

This is two and half star hotel. parking is NOT free, room was very small with very uncomfortable bath/room. Beds are small, supposed to be twin beds. no paper and pen in the room. lighting system is not good at all. breakfast bar is very weak, selection is not good at all. Good luck...!

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

A high quality hotel with pleasant staff
    • Standard Twin Room

Cannot think of anything. We did not have breakfast, as the price was a little high for us, and we did not get to use many facilities since we only stayed two nights.

The staff were really friendly; they helped us order a pizza; helped with directions in German, and in general were very pleasant to deal with. The hotel is quite high quality; we had a very good experience. The location is not central but in the middle of a forest, which is great. Wi Fi was excellent.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Overall, rooms and public areas were clean.
    • Standard Twin Room Shower

I don't ever write reviews but this time my well-being is affected and thus, I am writing to warn others or if someone else has had the same experience as mine then they could confirm my allegations. On the second night during the evening when I got back to my room, I spotted some insect on our chair, I was going to rescue it but realised it was a bed bug that lives in sheets. As soon as I turned around to get some tissues, it vanished. I overturned the whole chair until I found it and managed to flush it down the toilet. However, little did I know that there were more as I woke up and there was one on my pillow sleeping next to me. My body was ticklish and the whole day I thought I was just being paranoid as I couldn't find any spots on my skin nor rash. Therefore, I only decided to tell the receptionists about the bed bugs encounter on my second last night hoping they'd switch our rooms but unfortunately received 2 vouchers for the restaurant (which btw forgot our order on the first day, waited 1.5 hours for food) and the bar. On the last day before checking out, whilst packing I found another bug under the chair on the carpet. By this time, the ticklish areas on my body turned into red dots and have been confirmed by a dermatologist as bed bug bites. So ladies and gents, its not a complaint, it is a warning. Stay away from room 244. For those thinking I made this up, I can provide pictures of my red bumps clustered together in certain areas.

Overall, rooms and public areas were clean. Receptionists were kind and helpful.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

Over all good.
    • Standard Twin Room

I saw that a shuttle was available and that was one of the reasons I chose the hotel. I was disappointed when I was checking out and was hit with a $12 charge for the shuttle. Very unfair.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Clean and quiet rooms, good food

Location might be a bit of a challenge for people who plan to use public transportation to move around the city. However, if you are open for a bit of a walk then it shouldn't be an issue. Alternatively you can take a taxi - to the city centre (Hauptbahnhof) the fare is around 14-15 EUR.

Delicious breakfast, comfortable bed, quiet room (provided you don't open the windows, otherwise the sound of the planes flying by might be a bit intense). The staff was very polite and helpful.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

The staff was very friendly and informative
    • Standard Room

You could hear every time a person nearby flushed a toilet or took a shower because of the pipe system, kind of annoying.

The staff was very friendly and informative

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

Forget about the shuttle...
    • Standard Room

Location is indeed really nice - the shuttle from the airport is REALLY bad organized, not timetable, no information when (and if) the next transport is coming, no station to wait at just standing outside in the cold. Partially of course it is FRA Airport to blame - but overall - better fetch a taxi.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Very comfortable accommodations and well-trained and...
    • Standard Twin Room

Unless you're fond of long walks like I am, location is a little inconvenient since nearest train station is almost 2km away. I enjoyed the stroll through the woods, though.

Very comfortable accommodations and well-trained and courteous staff. Breakfast was also more than adequate.

Good value for money, except for parking.
    • Standard Room

Internet is slow and will disconnect after a while, speed is limited to 1 mbps. Parking is expensive, 15 euros per night. Was charged an extra night by a "system error".

Breakfast was good, lots of food to choose from. Staff were very friendly. Hotel is in a quiet location and room was nice.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

decent hotel
    • Standard Room

Rooms are very small and central air conditioning is old. In October there are too many insects and bugs because of nearby forest and it was not possible to keep windows open.

Staff was very responsive and friendly. The hotel is almost equidistant from main station and airport.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

For years I have had a great room and this year I got a corner one which was absolutely terrible.
    • Standard Queen Room

For the first time in 6 years I was so disappointed as I was given a room in the corner. It was dark, no view and claustrophobic. I wanted to read and the chair was extremely uncomfortable. Would not accept that kind of room again and complaining is so difficult for me but I would speak up next time. I booked a room in March and this is what I was given.

My was provided with an oh so comfortable, bed, pillows. Extremely clean. Nice and warm.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Better to place room photos that are non decieving to customers and I suggest shutle bus city center
    • Standard Twin Room

Rooms were small. Doesn't look as big as on photos when I booked. Bed sheets are not changed throughout the stay (3 days) All hotel seems old. Looks as if 30 years old especially elevators (although working fine) Tram stop is not 10 minutes walk as mentioned on the site, it's more than 20 min walk on a highway street. Arround 10 stops to central station and city center. Easier transportation by taxi which is little bit expensive. I recommed this hotel for bussiness trip and not for families

Ecxellent staff. Breakfast. Shuttle bus, free from Airport and easy to find. With charge (6 euros from hotel to airport)

Location ok, rooms small
    • Standard Twin Room

A little bit far from public transport. So you need a car. We were surprised that we had to pay for the airport shuttle. Rooms are very very small.

A very good breakfast. Nice location in a forest. Great location if you visit the stadium.

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

The staff was extremely helpful.
    • Standard Twin Room

Our beds were rather hard and our air conditioning was not working properly but they were trying hard to fix it.

The staff was extremely helpful. The breakfast was excellent.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

1.Morning Staff at the Reception requires to be more mature...
    • Standard Twin Room Shower

1.Morning Staff at the Reception requires to be more mature and thorough in their job. 2. Air conditioning was poor. despite my reminding after checking in on 27/8.

Was pleasant!!

No comments...

Location on walking distance from the Commerz Bank Arena. Hotel surrounded in greeny area.

rooms are old
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

rooms are old AC is weak location is bad beds are small and not comfortable away different than the pictures

It's very clean.

Everything it's perfect

It's very clean.. staff are very friendly and the food it very good , very nice view

🕺

👍

Room was clean and descent.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Room was clean and descent.

• Comfort Double or Twin Room

The rooms really need to be updated! Price to high (300€/night) for the Quality and Location

Great place, clean, friendly staff and amazing service