Reviews of Novum Hotel Eleazar City Center This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Bremer Reihe 12-14, St. Georg, 20099 Hamburg, Germany

#242 of 323 hotels in Hamburg

Family friendly, and a great value, I highly recommend this location for families!
    • Quadruple Room

Being city center, it was noisy outside. Our room was also by a lighted sign, which shone in through the window.

24 hour desk was helpful because our train broke down and we were really late getting in to Hamburg! Breakfast being included was a huge bonus as well!

I would recommend this hotel for short stay!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Small room, carpeting, the elevator was not allways working. I think our room was on the "old side" of the hotel and that´s why it did not respond to the information and pictures given on the sites.

Great location, walking distance to U-bahn, railwaystation, bars, shopping...anywhere. Good breakfast, nice service.

Disappointing, would not dream of staying there again.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

12 stairs to first lift. Staff surly. No offer of assistance up stairs with cases. We are seniors and found it heavy going. Room very noisy. Lift did not work from our floor going down. Accidentally left our key on outside of door and once we turned the inside lock, our room would no longer open. We tried ringing reception about 5 times to ask someone to let us out but the lady on reception did not answer our calls. Later said she was too busy. We were afraid and did not know what to do, so sent email. No response. Then rang hotel chain to explain our situation. They responded quickly and rang our hotel and told the staff on reception to unlock our door. Our reception lady was not friendly and she seemed to blame us, telling us to not leave our key on outside. Anyone can make this mistake and this is a very dangerous situation. The lock is obviously faulty and needs attention. Hotel lobby shabby, holes in the carpet on stairs. Photo on booking site misleading as the hotel is not in the old world corner building but to the far left in a very plain adjacent building.

Room very clean, breakfast area nice, food good. Great location.

Wonderful hotel, super friendly staff & great value for money.

THE PROPERTY WAS EXCELLENT. Sadly though the surrounding streets had many drunks, homeless & junkies begging in them. One of my kids witnessed a fight between two such people right outside the door.

The property was superbly located within short walking distance from the Hbf (main train station). Surrounded by family friendly restaurants & some tourist activities.

Rather disappointing stay
    • Economy Single Room

No dimming curtain No minibar Hard mattress Small room No tea/ coffee making facilities

Great location to main train station Easy quick internet connection

Great location for a few nights
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Floors were a bit noisy in and outside the room, so you could hear people walking.

Location is great and staff very helpful. Breakfast was good. Good hotel for a short stay.

Value for money. Good location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Some prostitutes and shady characters in side streets. Rooms quite small.

Good location for exploring, bars and restaurants, clean, friendly staff, decent breakfast.

Based on the internet site we expected a more comfortable hotel.

Presentation in internet looks quite different to reality. We expected somehow more comfort. This hotel is a simple location in the main station area, Breakfast below three star requirements, Service reduced to minimum

Hotel room was clean

Perfect location.
    • Small Double Room with Queen-size bed

The room was perfect size & clean but if you are staying at the front of the hotel (we were rm 17) beware that there is on street noise also there is not black out curtains so room is constantly bright.

Location is perfect,literally across the road from the main central station. However, I wouldn't stay in the area again as not much was around. Be aware that shops close on a Sunday.

Stay the 4 min walk in the road in novem style hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Prehistoric design. Bathroom is awful, too small to function. Shower curtains and layout makes it feel dirty. Room is barely big enough to manouver around.

The evening reception staff were very friendly and helpful

Terrible
    • Small Double Room with Queen-size bed

How to be treated of the staff. They accused me smoking in the room, which I had not. They involved me in the hotels problems with the cleaning staff, they walk into the rooms to Control the staff, taking pictures in the room. The reception desk is very unfriendly. Outside in the street I saw two incidents of young men fighting. Luckily one of them was not strong enough to use the road sign to beat when he tried to hurt his enemy.

Close to the Central station. OK breakfast.

Good location.
    • Small Double Room with Queen-size bed

Staff barely speaks engrish. Breakfast is modest and boring. Corridor should be cleaner. Room is small.

Good location. Two minutes walking from main station.

Perfect hotel in Hamburg city
    • Economy Single Room

Nice hotel in the hearth of the city of Hamburg. The main trainstation is 5 minutes far. Helpful staff, free wifi, delicious breakfast. Clean rooms, with towels. There is a small bar next to the lobby.

The staff were very polite, friendly and efficient.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

On the down side the room was sold as a twin, but the beds were joint with 2 single mattresses on top.

The staff were very polite, friendly and efficient. The location was great right by the train station.

Location was brilliant and bed was ok

Pillows are too soft and it seems so overuse- had to request 2 more pillow so we can double up No hot drinks machine

Location was brilliant and bed was ok

It was ok when we arrived with my friend room dor was broken...
    • Quadruple Room

It was ok when we arrived with my friend room dor was broken we told them they seems not interested the only is booking for this hotel was location is in central close main train station

An OK-ish stay
    • Small Double Room with Queen-size bed

I was only provided with one very thin pillow. The hotel still operates with a "leave your key at reception when you go out" system

Location is very close to the train station which makes it easy to get around Hamburg and outside. The area of St Georg can look a bit intimidating but never had any issues. Breakfast was ok.

Beyond expectation

Sofa bed too soft for me, but that is a subjective issue. Only one elevator, we were a very large so felt bad hogging the elevator for other guests.

Very close to Main station. Great price. Reception staff were good fun to talk with. Great breakfast choice. Large window overlooking main street and beautiful Old architecture.

If I'm in Hamburg again I will be back to this hotel.
    • Economy Single Room

Very close to main railway station this moderately priced hotel was perfect for me. The security at the hotel was excellent. Breakfast very good, as was the room.

Very convenient location, close to main train station and...
    • Economy Single Room

Some of the staff were polite and quite informative though some of them were kind of non-attentive.

Very convenient location, close to main train station and within walking distance to shopping district. Room and bathroom were spotless clean. Stayed for one week and found it quite comfortable.

Wonderful experience in Hamburg. Hotel had everything we needed considering we weren’t in it much.

Staff were a bit rude at the start. Had to pay an extra fee for checkout because reception didn’t ring our room because it didn’t have a phone

Very nice

Great location and stay but unsure for families!!!
    • Economy Single Room

Very creaky floor, and you could hear people next door. Pillow are uncomfortable to sleep on.... Location is close to clubs, and people who are on drugs, sex workers and alcoholic hang around there so it quite difficult to go that way.

Great room, comfortable bed and okay facilities. Simple but good breakfasts. Staffs are okay. Good location to the station and main attractions, however.... .

It was one of the best places where I stayed.
    • Economy Single Room

Location, room, breakfast - everything was really good, but I was surprised about staff behavioror at my last day. I paid 70 euros for my room, but because all trains were canceled I decided to ask how much my room will cost one more night. And they answered me - 125 euros. The staff said it was because of the weekend, but I think that only because of the situation with the trains. I think it was wrong to use the situation to raise the price.

It was one of the best places where I stayed.Location, room, breakfast - everything was really good. The rooms are nice and very clean.

Great location and excellent value for money
    • Small Double Room with Queen-size bed

Shower was cold on the second morning and staff were polite but often too busy to be overly friendly.

Clean and well presented, great central location and a lovely breakfast. Herr Kessler on the front desk was very friendly and helpful.

• Small Double Room with Queen-size bed

It was depressing. Creaky floors, unfriendly staff. They called themselves 3 star hotel and didn't even have toothpaste in the bathroom. The room was small and crammy. You could hear everything anyone did on the floor. I have had better rooms in hostels for half the price. Really not worth the €75 I paid for the night. Terrible place.

Nothing. The only okay thing was that it was quite close to the hbf. But the street was quite bad. Was just full of hotels.

Don't recommend
    • Small Double Room with Queen-size bed

The staff was not exactly friendly, internet didn't work in the room at all and the breakfast was very disappointing. The coffee was horrible! :(

Room was clean and bed was comfortable.

Good Value for mony
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Poor breakfast for example no ordinary sausage or bacon or beans, no double quilt only single small and out dated bathrooms

Quiet cheap only because we booked in advance

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Overall a satisfactory, warm and comfortable stay.

Would have liked tea/ coffee making facilities in room. TV - no guide as how to tune into English speaking channels. Complicated arrangement to use the safe in the bedroom eventually we found out that we had to obtain a key from reception and leave a 20 Euro - returnable deposit.

Hotel near City Centre - easy walking distance. Good choice of places to eat close to hotel. Hotel warm and clean. Breakfast good with a lot of choice.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Very clean and comfortable, ideal for short break sight seeing.
    • Small Double Room with Queen-size bed

Room was basic but hey , that’s what I booked!

Position position position....... excellent position could hardly have got better at any price. Train, bus, S and U Bahn all within a couple of minutes walk. Breakfast was good too.

The hotel is close to the train station, shopping and...
    • Quadruple Room

We booked a quadruple room. It was only just big enough for a family of 2 adults and 2 small kids with not much space for luggage after that. I wouldn't have liked to have been 4 adults in that room.

The hotel is close to the train station, shopping and Christmas markets. There is parking at the hotel which is easily accessible. The breakfast is great.

Second time staying there and would stay again!!
    • Small Double Room with Queen-size bed

The street the hotel is on looks a bit dodgy. The hotel itself is about a 20 second walk into the street though so I wasn’t too concerned by this

The room was spotless and the decor was kept fresh and new, the location is excellent in regards to central station which goes straight to Hamburg airport in about 15 minutes and if you are going to the Christmas markets they are all within walking distance, the staff were lovely the room was great value for money!

My first trip back to Hamburg for 30 years and the hotel set the tone for a wonderful trip.
    • Small Double Room with Queen-size bed

A little further down from the hotel,was the night time economy, which had nothing at all to do with the hotel, but my partner did feel a little intimidated.Obviously once we knew about that,it was avoided,so nothing else of note that I didn't like.

The hotel is ideally located for the main railway station and public transport.There are also tourist trip stops easily reached,within a minute's walk.Breakfast was lovely and plentiful, setting us up nicely for the day.

Very nice staff - do not not about the facilities.
    • Quadruple Room

Unfortunately the room we booked was not ready so we were offered a room in another Novum hotel. Within 24 hours we had to change hotel twice. The staff was very friendly and eager to help but annoying to change hotel.

Very nice staff - do not not about the facilities.

A good hotel for a convenient location.
    • Economy Single Room

The key system is slightly old fashioned. You have a real key that you hand in to reception. It would be great if they had a card-locking door. ALSO! It's 20 euros for the safe. I wasn't aware of this. The safe key deposit is returned upon check out. The breakfast isn't that great. Not the best coffee and only eggs. The rooms are quite small too (but to be honest, I didn't spend a long time in the hotel). The lift is slow and only takes 4/5 people at a time.

A nice hotel for a last minute booking. It just by the main train station so people should not expect a palace but it's location is fantastic! I was able to walk everywhere. The staff were friendly and so happy to help me with a city map and a lot of my of stupid questions. There is also a spa for 9 euros.

Terrible. Though room was clean!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Receptionist refused to put calls through to room. Cut off calls etc. Horrible area, advised not to go out at night and to avoid certain areas in the day due to mugging!

Nothing much

The staff are very friendly, however i will not be returning for another stay.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The room door could be opened from the outside, there were 5 single beds in my room. No tea or coffee making facilities. The area the hotel is based in was not a safe environment, when we arrived there was a fight in the middle of the street. This also happened again as we were checking out. The hotel is very tired looking and is severely over priced.

Very limited breakfast and the apples were ready for the bin.

Average
    • Small Double Room with Queen-size bed

The fact that the police told us not to go down the road the hotel was on as it was not safe which I agree it was in a bad part of town

Looked a nice hotel on website but was very basic

After an evening at the Opera, we used a taxi back just for...
    • Small Double Room with Queen-size bed

After an evening at the Opera, we used a taxi back just for safety reasons, would not walk in this area at night. We knew it but booked the hotel so close 200 yards to the train station for convenience

Our stay was ok and staff were helpful
    • Small Double Room with Queen-size bed

The bed against the wall was a challenge and the area gave cause for safety concerns

The hotel was clean staff were nice and staff at the desk were extra nice

Recommandable
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I wish the hotel could offer fresh fruit at breakfast. We were at the 5th floor and we could hear almost everything in the street, some accoustic isolation is needed.

People were very nice.

Breakfast was really good.
    • Small Double Room with Queen-size bed

There was a cooler unit outside the window which was very noisy. We found the evening staff a bit abrupt, unfriendly and unhelpful which was unfortunate as the rest of the staff were very friendly

Breakfast was really good. Beds were comfy but we needed more pillows which the staff found a bit odd for some reason when we requested them

overall we had a pleasant stay,
    • Quadruple Room

Area around the hotel was not the best it felt unsafe but no one bothered us, Noisy all night because of the bars being open all night around the hotel. Rooms very, .very small. There is no space to walk around the bed,

Good location, close to everything and very good breakfast was included in the price of the hotel.

The staff, the breakfast, the cleanses, within the hotel...
    • Quadruple Room

Although the location is good (5 minutes walk from the train station), the neighborhood is bad! You can see prostitutes around the corner (next to the hotel), noisy at night, I wouldn't feel safe walking at night (especially with kids)!

The staff, the breakfast, the cleanses, within the hotel everything is good.

Okay for a short stay. Good value for money.

Even with the windows closed, the noise coming from the street (all night) made it difficult to sleep. The lift, reached by a staircase, was on the first floor. The staff were not very friendly. We had to pay extra (12 Euros) to leave our car overnight in the hotel car park.

The rooms were clean and the breakfast was very good. There was an underground car park for guests.

We stayed overnight.
    • Quadruple Room

Very strange neighborhood, strange people, broken bottles all over the street. Very small room (we take one for 4 people). Big price for what you get.

We stayed overnight. Good location near the main train station. Parking under the hotel (12 Eur/day). Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Evaluating pros and cons I would not recommend this hotel to a friend.

Too much noise from the street during all the night. Due to the existence of night clubs in front of the hotel there were groups of people talking loudly during the night.

The room although small was comfortable.

Walked everywhere, into old and new city, lakeside, harbourside.
    • Small Double Room with Queen-size bed

Poor people constantly asking for money. Nothing to do with hotel of course. Large numbers of newly arrived migrants with nowhere to go, was a bit confronting to begin with.

Great breakfast. Very close to rail station. Staff helped with baggage

Practical for short stays
    • Economy Single Room

Hamburg being Hamburg, there is a lot of "action" in the neighborhood (prostitution). For people who do mind, you should be aware that this business starts early here.

Convenient location, next to central station,

Bad
    • Quadruple Room

It is very very old hotel and it is sarounded by lots of crackheads, people drinking leaning on the walls of the hotel. Drug dealers outside the hotel.. No air conditioning therefore you have to open the window. And once you open the window it is full of spiderwebs. It looks like it hasn't been cleaned in years.

Dont stay here
    • Economy Single Room

I arrived to find no remote in the room and the Telephone disconnected with live wires sticking out of what was the Telephone socket. They left a bottle of water in the room that cost me 4 euros that you can pick up for 1 euro in the shop next door. The bathroom shower cable from supply to head was leaking badly. The breakfast was poor, and there was a vending machine to get extra food. My friend stayed in a 4 star hotel just 100 yards from mine with fully cooked breakfast and good rooms for just 10 euros more. The outside of my Hotel was used by the local ladies to sell their bodies for cash which for families etc staying there was a disgrace.

The room we got had 4 windows in total, something that was...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The bathroom was literally the most small bathroom I've ever seen, you couldn't even turn around without hitting yourself with the sink or the toilet. Our room faced the street and it was really noisy during late ours, something that really bordered us during our sleep.

The room we got had 4 windows in total, something that was great. The breakfast offered was good and the staff was helpful and polite

helpful staff, comfy bed, overall cleanliness, tasty...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Price-quality ratio - you could overall imagine something better for the asked price. The hotel is located in quite a lively neighbourhood - opposite many night clubs and pawnshops - but that's not necessarily a disadvantage for everybody :)

helpful staff, comfy bed, overall cleanliness, tasty breakfast

Much better than some reviews on other sites . Great for a one night stay.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Could have had tea or coffee facilities in room . No aircon. we could open windows but opposite 3 bars & a few ladies selling themselves so not at all quiet . we slept well though.

Very friendly staff. We were given a bigger room than booked . windows . Very good breakfast. We could leave cases before & after stay. Clean throughout . nice fresh linen .

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Generally good accommodation, but they could do much more to improve the facilities for their guests
    • Economy Single Room

I did not like the breakfast coffee, it weak and tasteless. I did not like that I could not check into my room until after 1pm. I did not like that I had get the room safe key from the reception area and the wifi was very poor in the and often failed - very bad in these modern time

The location was very good and continental breakfast was good too. I found that the restaurant staff were very pleasant and welcoming. I did like that I could leave my bag in storage because my flight to the UK was late evening.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Good hotel for the price.
    • Small Double Room with Queen-size bed

Had to carry luggage up one flight to get to the lift(depends on which side of the hotel you are on. Left windows open to cool the room so lots of pedestrian noise through the night.

Breakfast was good. Room was good. 2 blocks to the main train station.

Convenient, clean and friendlc
    • Economy Single Room

The trains might wake you in the early hours.. :/

The staff was super friendly and helpful. The location is in a bit of a dodgy part of town but generally safe and near the main station and city center. Private parking is available. Wifi and breakfast were included.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Superb , central location.
    • Quadruple Room

A bit expensive The area around the hotel looks a bit dodgy, so I would be careful when venturing out late at night.

Superb , central location. Friendly staff. Good breakfast, clean and comfortable family room. Convenient parking in basement (€12 per night)

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Disappointment...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very noisy & cold in the room. You have an opportunity to hear everything what is going on on the street even all steps. The room was small. The staff was not friendly and not helpful (I asked for a cup of hot water to prepare hot medicines for colds but I got a refuse without any recommendations who can help me with my question).

Good location. Very nice town.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

Good for a short stay with friends.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I ordered a double bed, but it was two twin beds joined together, so no cuddling for us. The hot water didn't seem to work and the walls were so thin I could hear the conversation going on in the hallway. Breakfast was a bit dull.

The staff was very friendly and the room was clean.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Nice hotel

The waiters do not speak English. Poor soundproofing.

The guys at the reception cool and funny. Thеy helped us buy tickets and try to talk with us in Russia language)) Rooms perfectly clean.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

OK, but we'll chose another hotel next time in Hamburg
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

One evening, minutes after we had received our room key and were about to step out of the lift and to our room on the 5th floor, the key slipped out of my hand -- and fell down the unusually broad slot separating the lift from the rest of the building. :-( The key tab was later found in the machine room down in the basement (?) by the staff, but not the actual key -- which meant we had to pay €50 for a new key to be made. We thought this was a misfortune, not comparable to for example losing the key when drunk in Reeperbahn. We paid the fee, but under protest. The whole issue was handled in an unpleasant manner -- with the exception of the night receptionist when it had just happened (who nicely let us in our room, and told us keys are indeed lost through the lift slot frequently) and the receptionist when we checked out (who nicely, politely, and correctly said ”What a misfortune!”). Everyone else in the staff who handled the issue, though, insisted it was our fault – unfortunately in a fairly rude way, and hinted that we would probably find the key in my bag some day. (It was never put there in the first place, which they wouldn't believe.) All in all, even though some individuals in the staff of this hotel (Mr Guevara comes to mind) were genuinely nice and service-minded, we had the overall impression the most – including reception and management staff, breakfast room staff, and cleaners – were genuinely unhappy being at this particular work-place. :-( We would also like to warn families with a stroller (pram, buggy) that there is a 15-step staircase to the small lift, which means it has to be left in the luggage room by the reception and cannot be taken easily to the room. In case that is your habit...

Breakfast OK, wonderful cold-cuts! Location: great as it is so close to the railway station and the bus terminal, even though streets around railway station areas always come with a certain rowdiness... Our room was quiet, clean, and included most of what we needed. Restaurants close by to check out that we liked: Paulaner's (nice, clean pub) and Nagel (traditional German bodega). Both are at Kirchenallee.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Value for money, with professional & helpful staff
    • Economy Single Room

Premises seen a bit old fashioned but that was acceptable; considering the rate per night and the rest offered amenities. NB! Prior-opening the sparkling water on your room, check for the price tag, is not a welcome treat(!)

Value for money choice & in a very convenient location for those who want to visit the city centre. To underline(!), front desc personnel was exceptional; having both a professional & friendly attitude, as far as will to assist. They made my day!

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

The room was comfortable.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately the location was not very good, there is gangs of african men lurking around the block all day, didn't feel like a safe area of the city.

The room was comfortable. Very close to the centre, activities possible at walking distance and good choices of places to go out.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Fatastic hotel in the centre of Hamburg
    • Economy Single Room

Really enjoyed my stay in this hotel, location was perfect-hotel is 1 minute walk from the Hauptbahnhof and the staff were really friendly. It is good value for money in an otherwise quite expensive city and I would certainly stay there again.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

Good value for money, not sure about location

it was noisy at night outside because there's a couple of bars and gambling rooms. Not sure if I would feel safe if I was a solo female walking here at night, there were a lot of groups of men and some women of the night hanging around outside the hotel

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

A fantastic location.
    • Small Double Room with Queen-size bed

I traveled with my daughter to see the christmas markets, the city is amazing, the location of this hotel is fantastic, you can see it from the main train station, the staff were more than helpful, we will be staying again.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Great location but no smiles

The staff is the worst i have ever encountered. Unhelpful, no smiles, weird looks and that across the board. Reception needs serious training about basic customer service. Just poor Also the 3rd bed in the room is too small and very uncomfortable. On top the pillows are terrible!

The rates are pretty low and the location is great

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Quite clean.
    • Quadruple Room

The room was too small. Definitely not for families. Also the neibourhood was not suitable for kids.You can't order not even a coffee other hours than in breakfast.

Quite clean.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Good stay
    • Small Double Room with Queen-size bed

I had an issue with my wifi and 1 member of staff was not friendly and not keen to help me but was more than happy to help my partner

Comfortable stay.

Excellent New Year Stay!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Only criticism, pillows were thin.

Very good breakfast included, rooms comfortable abd staff very friendly and helpful! locked luggage storage facility if you have a later flight and didn't want to carry suitcases around with you.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Not cheap and not worth what you pay!
    • Small Double Room with Queen-size bed

It was nothing like the photos- which we later discovered were of other Novum hotels, breakfast was included but extremely minimal! Room was small and not comfortable. Although was in a great location- be prepared for the vibrations of the trains!

The location of the hotel

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

good hotel if available should be the 1 st preference
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing to add here.everything was perfect.

Staff was friendly,room was soo good at this price tag.location is at the city center which is perfect for connectivity.I love this city as well as hotel.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Mediocre at best

WiFi never worked; couldn't get phone service either; no working phone in the room; requested that it and the bathroom be fixed many times. Sink faucet hot water could burn your hand if not very careful

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Dodgy Neighbourhood
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

- Noise from the street (bar on the opposite of the street), Neighbourhood a bit dodgy. - Curtains are not blocking the sunlight enough. - We took the comfort room for more space, but still the rooms are rather small. Also the width of the bathroom was too small. - Not enough tables when having breakfast in the morning.

- Clean - Location close to Central Station, but Neighbourhood is a bit dodgy.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

A comfortable hotel within easy reach of public transpor
    • Small Double Room with Queen-size bed

Our room was right opposite a row of three bars which were noisy late at night. If we had booked earlier and got a room on the other side of the corridor I'm sure it would have been very quiet.

Every request we had was satisfied very quickly - extra pillows, an extra duvet to use as an underblanket and a mat for the shower, which was very slippery underfoot. An excellent and varied buffet breakfast with something to suit everyone.

Browse Novum Hotel Eleazar City Center traveller photo gallery