2. Germany hotel reviews
  3. Hessen hotel reviews
  4. Frankfurt/Main hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Arena am Zoo

Reviews of Arena am Zoo This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Theobald-Christ-Str. 19, Frankfurt City Centre (Old Town), 60316 Frankfurt/Main, Germany

#107 of 230 hotels in Frankfurt/Main

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 4 December 2018

Close to the S-Bahn.

There was a scratch on the side of the door as if it had been forced, which made me feel a bit unsafe. Everything turned out to be fine, but that was a bad first impression.

Close to the S-Bahn. Relatively close to a few stores where you can find decently priced food and cosmetics for a trip. Being able to check out at 12:00. I had a very tiring day before that, so I really needed the extra sleep in the morning. The luggage storage service. Was nice to be able to go around a bit without having to carry luggage that's a significant fraction of my weight.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2018

Nice short stay in Arena am Zoo, Frankfurt am Mein
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The room was really small, Our room uses one common entry door with the neighbouring room, and the doors are easily to slam. Therefore, You could be scared during the night, when Your neighbour dont care for the door.

Very nice, clear, couzy. The personel was pretty nice to prefer to us to go for a tipical Deutsch dinner nearby, It was very nice eveining.

• Reviewed: 24 November 2018

Very clean bathroom and bedding.

In a dark ally. Women alone we did not feel safe. The room is meant for three people but very small. Not enough space for suitcases and three people. No kettle in room for coffee and cupboard space is very small as well.

Very clean bathroom and bedding.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2018

The worst hotel expirience in my life.

Never again in this hotel!!!! When we arrived in the room [ this hotel has +6 rooms in a separate building and our room was one of them] there was dust all over the place; dirty sheets and hair on the carpet; The culminating part was that we found an insect inside the bed and in the bathroom; we called the desk and the receptionist came by himself to change the sheets; I ended up sleeping on a pillow covered with a towel because I was feeling gross; The next day they gave us a new room in the other building but there was no internet connection in the evenings for more than an hour both of the nights. When I called the receptionist to ask what is happening with the internet connection he was extremely rude and hanged up the phone while I was still talking. I went down to talk with him and he laughed at me face telling me that I should learn to speak German because I am in Germany and its not his problem that there were bugs inside my room and no internet connection saying that he is not cleaner and internet guy. Travelling all over the world and being in many hotels, this one was the worst stay I have ever had in a hotel.

The location is the only good thing about this hotel.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2018

If you are run down from a long flight, this is the perfect place to rest and recharge .

Small, but functional.

After check in, I observed the small but functional room, Extra clean. A nap on a cloud was amazing, as quality of bed was exceptional . Then later, after returning to bed for the night, I woke up with ZERO pain. After such a long flight, everything is stiff and hurts. I was amazed how good I felt. Very Comfortable! The real treat was breakfast the next AM. Don't pass up this great deal. Fresh and healthy choices, More than you can imagine to choose from. Friendly staff, and I would recommend this place, its a 10 Euro ride to the airport.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2018

I stayed here for business and enjoyed the stay.

I stayed here for business and enjoyed the stay. Room was clean and modern. Very close to underground station and within walking distance to the city center

• Reviewed: 5 November 2018

The staff was very friendly and positive, although we...

The pillow was very thick, but it was possible to use one that was quite little/better sized.

The staff was very friendly and positive, although we arrived late almost at night. The room was very warm and there was a possibility to warm up the bathroom and it was hot enough to go to shower without feeling cold. Thank you for everything!

• Reviewed: 30 October 2018

The hotel was really close to the city center, and the room...

When we first arrived, the heater was not working and the room was freezing cold. During our stay, this situation kept going the same even though I informed the reception about the problem. I have to say that it was never warm enough. They should have checked the heater before our arrival especially in this weather...

The hotel was really close to the city center, and the room was clean.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2018

excellent for 3 stars hotel

clean and comfortable rooms. convenient location, there are many attractions and shopping centers, restaurants. Staff speaks german, english and very good russian. Perfect place to stay with decent price.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2018

Exactly what I needed at a reasonable price.
    • Budget Single Room

The room was perhaps a bit small. The door made some noise when opened.

Friendly staff were available around the clock. I got to the hotel very late (after midnight) and there was a staff member on duty at the check-in desk who was ready to help me. The staff spoke perfect English, so there were no problems with communication.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Great value city hotel

Just the pillows and the parking across the road was way more expensive than expected.

Great location, modern rooms, nice and close to the city and train literally 50m from the front door of the hotel. Breakfast was also pretty decent. Wifi was fast. Housekeeping was really good.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Rooms and washrooms super clean!

Just that it's in a dark alley, however childrens hospital is rite in front of it and the lane is quite small. Gets a bit scary to cross it after 10 but otherwise the areas surrounding are well lit with a safe feel to them.

Rooms and washrooms super clean! Subway just 3 mins away and high street just 5 mins of walk away.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Perfect value for money

The rooms are small, may be little space for 2 persons. But for me it was not a problem, and taking into account the price I wouldn't consider it a drawback.

The location is very convenient, you can get here on S8 or S9 directly from the airport (station will be in 3 minutes from the hotel), walking to the touristic part of the city is about 15 minutes, the river is also in about 15 minutes on foot. Near the hotel there is a square near the Zoo, where there are some cafes, if you want to have breakfast outside the hotel. Also in 10-15 minutes you can reach the center where there are lots of eating locations. Rooms were tidy and clean, furniture and bathroom relatively new. The price was the best among the similar hotels when I was booking.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Fine for a short stay at decent price it's fine if you're ok with basics.

Fine for a short stay if your ok with the basics. Hotel areas feel small & tight including rooms, halls & elevator.

Breakfast options were good - hot & cold, room clean, and staff pleasant. Close to trams and metro.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Great location and helpful staff. Expensive compared to other places in Europe, including in Germany
    • Comfort Single Room

While I was upgraded to a double room, which was nice, it was not clean. It didn’t look to have been vacuumed, there were hairs on the bed, and the bathroom wasn’t as clean as it should have been.

Front desk staff was amazing - incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and helpful.

Can't be beaten for a short stay

I had a great stay. The staff were kind and accommodating. The rooms is small, but shining clean with a big and comfortable bed. The location is right by the zoo, close to many cafes and restaurants and a 10 minute walk to Innenstadt.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

The room -although a little bit small- was cozy and well...

The room -although a little bit small- was cozy and well furnished. The bathroom was exceptionally clean . The receptionist was very nice and helpful .

Friendly hotel, good value for money

No shower - just a shower head connected to taps Housekeeping only did our room once in 6 days Huge square pillows very difficult to sleep on No air conditioning

Location was good, quiet neighborhood and easy to get into the main areas on foot Staff on reception were lovely, friendly and really helpful. Price was good and hotel was modern Lots of choice of cafes and restaurants close by and a supermarket too

Don't go here in the summer

When I went there, it was generally very warm (30 degrees and over), but the fact there was nothing to cool me down in the room was very unpleasant. I even considered to sleep in the car with the air conditioning on as it was way too hot in the room and I just couldn't sleep. I wouldn't recommend to sleep here in the summer. No parking for an SUV.

Friendly staff and location was okay with some shops and restaurants near the hotel.

Not hotels fault but a germany concern....Air Condition is needed.... very hot room, had to sleep with windows open which was not safe !

Staff was helpful and accommodating, place was clean room was a decent size... accessible to major transport hubs and food

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Nice size family room.

The location was ok but we had to park 5 minutes walk away as there is limited parking at the hotel. This was an extra cost of €25

Nice size family room. Staff were friendly and helpful. Very warm in room but they did provide fans.

Good place to stay easy to find

I didn't find any dislikes they were very helpful and friendly. Good place to stay

Great location, easy to find friendly reception desk. Good tidy room little room at a great price.

Excellent location, nice and clean

The staff was quite lost about where our room was (different building and she didn't know) and they told us to park in a residence building (we got in troubles really bad)

Very clean and comfy

Never again

The value for money was really low. The hotel appeared more like a hostel with a very small reception area and narrow rooms. Pillows were gigantic. Staff was quite unfriendly, especially a German lady who ordered a taxi when I was just inquiring about costs and distances to airports, and then she blamed me for the mistake. I never told her to order it for that precise moment. She did the mistake so she should apologise. Blaming a client for own mistakes is the worst what staff could do. Not to tell that because of her wrong recommendations on taxi routes I ended up paying much more than needed.

It was a comfortable and very enjoyable stay.

Being from America you can probably guess. No air conditioner. BUT I am used to that :) the windows opening up was a big plus :)

It was a great stay! We loved our time and the staff was so friendly and kind. Rooms were small but comfortable :) everything was very clean

High demand in Frankfurt due to trade fairs made me book it but I would not stay there again.

The room was very hot inside and opening the window didn't help. Little fan didn't work. Haven't stayed in such a small room for a long time...

I could leave my suitcase in the reception after check-out without a problem.

Very good location, free to come and go, suited me down to...
    • Budget Single Room

tourism tax on checking out is very stingy but not the fault of the hotel it could be argued. I could've refused to pay it but the service of the staff was so warm I didn't begrudge it

Very good location, free to come and go, suited me down to the ground.

The hotel wasn't bad, I am just used to appartments that...

One small thing that I didn't like, even if I understand the reason, is when the guy in reception asked us if we want breakfast without mentioning the price. We already knew it's not included in the price so we said no, but it was a "trap" question, and I hate this tricky situations.

The hotel wasn't bad, I am just used to appartments that are more "friendly" and "warmer". It had basic facilities (towels, one sampoo for hair+body, hairdryer). The room was very clean, very comfortable, great acces to subway (so also to the airport and the center). Easy check in and check out.

Clean hotel, but thats all ...

If you want a good night sleep, don't go to this hotel. You can always hear your neighbor in the next room ... The doors make sound, there is also a sound from a ventilator in the bathroom that can't be turned off. It also bothered me that the hotel doesn't have a bar where you can spend some time before you go to your room. It is clean but that is the only positive aspect that I can find.

Nice location, good for business trip
    • Comfort Single Room

All in all nice place. Just minor details: I had trouble with stable WiFi/Internet, and switched to my mobile network to get things done fast and smooth. No towel holder or any hooks to hang the towels in the bathroom. But nice and clean Bathroom. Small desk. A bit to tiny for my taste but ok for a laptop and mouse if you remove lamp and phone.

Friendly staff. Great picture in the room. Nice location close to parks, a fountain, shops, public transport. Nice part of the town, save and clean.

Good, convenient location with small rooms and unhelpful staff.

The bedroom was very small and slightly claustrophobic with no proper pillow - only a mattress cover or something similar shoved into a pillowcase, which was too fat to actually use. The two staff members that I spoke with at reception were completely unobliging when I asked about gluten free options at breakfast - there was no offer to check this out or speak with the catering staff on my behalf who I was told “wouldn’t know the answer to my question”. I ended up eating some scrambled eggs, cheese, salami and yoghurt in the end but had to pay the full whack - €9.50 which is incredibly steep, even if I had been able to eat the bread that was on offer.

The hotel was in a good location in close proximity to several forms of public transport.

Excellent stay, value for money

The room for 3 persons was very small. The pillows were uncomfortable.

Close to the city center and near to public transportation (U-bahn, S-bahn and tram). The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean. The WiFi connection was good. Value for money. I would definitely stay again.

Nice hotel with good location

High pillows are extremely inconvenient (as mentioned in many other reviews), it’s impossible to sleep on them.

I enjoyed my stay at this nice small hotel for several reasons: 1. Most importantly, it has a good location - away from the main train station (I’ve read negative reviews of that area and, as a solo female traveller, wanted to stay away from it), not far from the city center (20 min on foot), close to the Zoo (well worth visiting) and in a quiet street. 2. The S-bahn, U-bahn and two tram stops are very close so it is very easy to get around - you can use public transport to go the city center, main train station or directly to the airport. For the airport you need S-bahn S8 or S9, but unfortunately during my stay the S-bahn section from the main train station to the hotel was temporarily closed for construction works, so I had to take the tram to the main train station and S-bahn from there. 3. The price for a single room at the beginning of April was reasonable and indeed one of the best comparing to other similar hotels. Since it was still low season and the hotel was not full, the welcoming staff at the reception upgraded my room to the one with a larger bed, which was really kind of them :) 4. Single room was nice, not too small, a complimentary bottle of water on arrival day. Excellent wifi during all 3 days of my stay. 5. Reception is open 24/7, friendly staff, sometimes they have free apples and oranges :) I didn’t take breakfast as I generally don’t like hotel breakfasts. There is a bakery and a small supermarket Penny nearby.

Good for one night. Small space, comfortable beds, good breakfast, nice room. No parking.

The website said that you could have parking for an additional fee, but when we got there we were told the hotel parking was full, as it is just a street parking with just a handful of spaces. We had to find our own parking in a different street. They should mention on the website that parking spaces are limited and may not be available.

Breakfast was good. It was basic but had a little bit of everything and tasted good. Beds were also comfy.

Excellent bedroom but weak internet

Internet didn't work for 3,5 days making things really difficult for us. The staff tried to mitigate the problem asking us to work on the reception but even there it was unable to load files and send emails. The problem was partially solved on our last day only. Make sure all is fine if you will there for work.

Clean bedroom and comfortable bed. All we needed was included and they provide bedroom service every day.

Would love to have such hotels everywhere I travel.

Yeah, wireless was there but veeeeeeery slow ... ok for emails but no work possible in browser enabled environments. OK, it was a weekend and I survived.

Everything was perfect! Very friendly staff, no queues in reception, cozy and clean room, well prepared for overnight but also full day working at my laptop. Close booth to S and U-train stations. Several cafes and eating places around. Last but not least -small things make a difference - perfectly planned and accommodated bathroom, equipped also with infared light with timer, for spa feeling when showering :). Enjoyed, many thanks!

Not worth what I pay at allll

-Very small room, very very small -the bed and pillow are not comfortable at all -2days no body clean the room -it was far from the shipping area -I don’t know who gave ir rate 8 Too expensive for this kind of hotel

Nothing at all

Good trip at Arena
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The room was too small and cold, the heating was off, after take it on, it was better. The wifi was not working for 3 days of our 4 days stay.

It was very clean and the location was very close to the Zeil shopping street and to the city center, too...

I thought there is no elevator in the hotel after reading...

Both the elevator and the room are a bit too small.

I thought there is no elevator in the hotel after reading some previous comments, but actually there is an elevator, perhaps a new one. It's quite convenient if you are carrying heavy luggages. Also I have to say that the receptionist is so friendly! And also the location is quite nice. It's 2 minutes to the S-bahn station where you can go to hauptbahnhof. And when you get off the S-bahn to go to the hotel, go for the exit that is the opposite direction of EZB, which is much closer to the hotel.

the receptionist was very friendly and provided us with good...

the room was a little small

the receptionist was very friendly and provided us with good recommendations of what to eat at frankfurt. The apartment was very conveniently located as well.

Was good location, friendly staff.

Because we arrived on a Sunday most things are closed, like supermarket and many restaurants but not hotels fault just for anyone planning on same.

Nice hotel, close to train station. Nice walk along river close by.

Only downside was the pillows, very uncomfortable.

Friendly staff, fairly quiet area but close enough to main areas of Frankfurt. Sky in room was an added bonus! Would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Frankfurt

I loved this hotel.

I loved this hotel. it was so fresh, the bathrooms what so nice and fresh. it was close to the train station ostendrabe. 25 min from the airport and about 13 mins walk to myzeil shopping. I will definitely visit this hotel. It was easy to check in and out.

Beautiful!!!

You have to take a stairs of 12 steps a bit hard if you are carrying heavy luggage... however we were offered assistance but decided to carry our luggage all by iurselves

The room was spacious with 3 beds , a kitchenette and a big bathroom. Sparkling clean. My booking did not include breakfast however the gentleman at the reception offered me a hot morning drink in the house ( a very hospitable gesture) . The gentleman at the reception was also very helpful in all respects. He knows his job inside out and his performance was highly professional

Good position

The room was not cleaned one day. When this was reported to the staff, they said sorry and offered a free breakfast for the day after. During the breakfast, the manager came and told me that I could only have a coffee, but nothing else - very impolite. And by the way the yogurt at the breakfast buffet had expired the day before.

Good position

Localization is OK, a bed is comfortable (but a 30cm high...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

It's better not to offer the WiFi at all than offer so annoying one. No eggs for breakfast - unacceptable...

Localization is OK, a bed is comfortable (but a 30cm high pillow...)

Will never stay again

Room was just ok, no Lights on building at night like the photo, WiFi was off more than on and breakfast was not even close to Good for $12 I could have had a great one elsewhere

nice Staff is the only thing I liked

Very comfortable and lovely staff
    • Budget Single Room

The walls are quite thin, the room next door was very loud

The room was extremely comfortable, nice and clean bathroom, and the staff were very friendly

not bad

too far from the train station if you travel with train. and the room is so small that with 3 people we can barely move, it was expensive when the room is this small.

the room seems quite clean, and everything looks news.

A nice quiet place within steps of public transportation.
    • Comfort Single Room

Very friendly staff. The room was smallish, but not as minuscule as in some other hotels in Frankfurt I had stayed at before. Great locations on a very quiet street very close to all types of public transportation, including two direct S-Bahn lines to the airport. Within walking distance to the city center.

The room was clean, cosy, sound-proof.

WiFi connection was very poor Hotel is a bit far away from Frankfurt main area. Yet, it is very close to public transport which makes everywhere reachable from the hotel

The room was clean, cosy, sound-proof. Thermostatic valve of the radiator is a plus. Thanks a lot. It has an elevator to carry big luggages. People at the reception desk were very helpful. Hotel is very close to the subway. Hence, it is easily reachable from the airport: Take S9 from the airport (Terminal 1) and get off at Ostend. Cross the tram line. Walk through the street where there is an Italian restaurant on the right. After a few meters of walk, you will reach at the hotel. (Ostend station is a bit problematic: It makes you get out from the wrong side. So, ask where the tram station is before choosing your direction at the station)

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

helpful staff very clean property, rooms. Not a bad location safe area.

wasnt 200 meters from the centre,more like 200 meters to the tramline to get to the centre but only 10 minutes to centre by tram.

very clean and modern close to underground tram lines

Too small and compact but clean, okay location, not super great.

Size. The place is extremely small - absolutely no place to move around or even set two small bags. Everything is extra-small! Across from a children's hospital and no restaurants close by. But metro stop was 3 mins away so that's fine.

Cleanliness. Service.

It could have been better
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

We reached at 9 am since we travelled from India by night flight. We had requested them over mail for an early check-in but in-spite of having rooms available they didn't give us a room. They charged 20 euro for early check-in and then only gave us the room. This was disappointing.

Though the room was very small but bed was comfortable and wash room was clean.

The room was very tidy, nice and quiet.

The room was too small for three people - not for longer stays.

The room was very tidy, nice and quiet. The hotel is 1minute walk from public transport, 20 minutes walk from the city centre.

Reasonable price, nice room

It was really cold inside the room when we arrived (at first we thought that a window is open), it was warmer later, but also not warm enough. That was not comfortable and I think somebody should have turned on the heating earlier. The pillows are so big that (if you are used to the ordinary height of pillow) it is really hard to sleep.

Very nice room, close to the city center, S-Bahn stop two steps away, friendly staff

Hotel is located in quiet area near Zoo, but very close to ...

Hotel is located in quiet area near Zoo, but very close to the Center. My Room was clean and nice but very small. Staff was friendly and helpful . Good price to quality ratio.

Overall a pleasant and convenient stay.

Housekeeping somewhat tardy; one front office staff was not very pleasant.

Good breakfast for Euro10; friendly and helpful staff; great location with tram stop at Ostend - tram 11 to Hauptbanhoff central train station. Rossman shop nearby where you can buy toiletries, food, fruit etc. Apotheke / pharmacy nearby, mobile phone shop nearby. Good and free wifi.

Overall, a good location, clean and great value.

I booked a room with three beds. When I arrived they didn't have any rooms with three beds left. We were given a room with a sofa bed but they didn't have any sheets or pillow. They did provide, free of charge, a single room. It was very small. I did appreciate the staff's help and concern!

A good location and easy to get around with restaurant near the hotel. Newly renovated and very clean. Very helpful and polite front desk.

Good room and location

The room was booked as a quiet room, but we were on the first floor right by the dumpster and alley. We heard people talking as they walked by during the night and dumpster divers. Not the quiet we hoped for.

The staff were great.

The location was perfect for me to get around and visit my...

The only small thing was the big round pillow, it was very uncomfortable to sleep on and a big double bed with a single duvet

The location was perfect for me to get around and visit my friends in Frankfurt, the hotel room was very clean and a good for size one person. Bed was very comfortable and hardly heard any noise from outside, staff was amazing and will highly recommend and will be visiting again

I will never choose this hotel again.

The space of a 3-person-room is too small for a family. We almost cannot move in the room. Within the limited space, there is a big fan always standing on the table even in Autumn! And the male employee in reception is not friendly.

The room and bathroom are clean. It locates in a quiet place.

Bit further out, but close to S-Bahn stop.
    • Budget Single Room

The breakfast is quite poor for the 10 EUR you have to pay on top of a quite steep room price.

Bit further out, but close to S-Bahn stop. Good bed & friendly staff.

Comfortable

Wifi stability, otherwise I like it in general. And that my price was a bit higher because of IAA conference I guess.

ROOM- room was comfortable and really nice. Everything looked new and nice. Access also with elevator. TV - access to all Sky channels, good for sport fans :). WIFI - Maybe I was just lucky, but in my room the wifi connection was pretty good (comparing to other hotels in Frankfurt). It was not always stable, and for few seconds it was not able to open any page, but when it worked it was pretty fast. BREAKFAST - I really liked it. Big choice, everyone can choose what he likes.

Clean rooms very close to the shopping center

The property does not look like much, not at all like the pictures. But we were here only for one night so it was fine. The pillows are too big and hard.

The rooms were clean, staff was friendly. There are a few cheap parking spots at the hotel.

This property felt like a boutigue hotel.
    • Budget Single Room

No tea coffee making facilities in the room. Thats the only negative about this hotel. Great hotel..great price and amazing staff!!!!

This property felt like a boutigue hotel. Very modern and well appointed rooms. Only thing missing was tea/coffee making facilities in the room. The buffet breakfast was great value with lots of hot and cold options, and a vast variety of herbal teas. Tge staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. The hotel was spotless. Located on a quite side street close to the shopping district and the zoo. All in all a frear hotel ar a great price!!!! Will definitely stay here again!!!!

I would book it again every time I visit Frankfurt

Everything is great .. but we didn't know there was no fridge

Great location... 280 meters away from the metro station Great staff .. very nice people New and very clean place Very comfy and very quiet

a nice surprise.

The rooms on the ground floor can be loud, especially if garbage container is located under your window. there were noices of people throwing away things till very late at night... Luckily it didn't smell. I do not think a rubbish container should be in front of a guest window. The room are a bit to worm inside, and too much noise in the lobby or corridors. This could improve, but the rest was great.

I kenw the hotel with the older name and it was a dump. this one has improved a lot. I was so happy when i saw the change. well done!

Good location.

The room felt small and cramped. Hot in the afternoons and evenings, no aircon in the room. Staff did not make up the room for the 2 days we were there.

Location was great next to the Zoo

The hotel & room was equipped with all things necessary.

The room was very small and quickly became very hot. Even when using the small fan in the room, the room never cooled down. This made sleeping in the room not very comfortable.

The hotel & room was equipped with all things necessary.

The location is really good, near subway, easy to get in...

The wifi doesn't work from the Room, and the entrancy for the parking is really small. It was hard to enter with my SUV.

The location is really good, near subway, easy to get in downtown.

• Reviewed: 10 December 2018

Loudness-slamming door, dirty carpet

• Reviewed: 9 December 2018

Good location, quiet.

Breakfast is minimal, missing space is bathroom

Good location, quiet.

• Reviewed: 7 December 2018

Really clean and cozy slept so well and was in a good...

Would have liked a kettle

Really clean and cozy slept so well and was in a good location about 10-15 minutes walk from the center and near train line

• Reviewed: 6 December 2018