Reviews of Best Western Premier Obermühle 4*S This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Mühlstr. 22, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany

#11 of 36 hotels in Garmisch-Partenkirchen

Not the best choice hotel
    • Boutique Room

- I was VERY shocked with the hotel. I by mistake booked the room for 2 adults. When I arrived with my 18 month old infant with us , the hotel forced me into an upgrade forcing me to pay an 'extra' 350 euros for just two nights because of adding the infant on top of the 400 euros that I paid for the room for 2 nights. Mind you , I required no additional beds or cots since anyway he sleeps on the floor or between us. I traveled for many years around the world and I never experienced this VERY BAD treatment. it clearly felt that the hotel front staff are just trying to make me just pay more. I was in Munich a few days before, and I also registered two adults, they never minded and the room was even small in another 4 star hotel near the airport but this hotel clearly wants to make more money. - The front desk people way of talking and dealing is VERY annoying. They look down at guests and there is no smile or even a soft way of talking. - Apart from a single depth swimming pool and a tiny gym, this 4 star hotel is short of anything else that can add value to your stay. - There is nothing for kids in this hotel so if you are in it to spend a night , it may be OK so long as you can afford paying the super high rates.

The hotel was very clean and within a few minutes walking distance from the town center.

Well positioned hotel with good facilities - Highly recommended
    • Family Room

Need more english TV Channels Although there is free parking, space can be a bit of an issue when hotel is full

Excellent position from which to access the surrounding sites. Free shuttle service provided. Very good breakfast including a juice machine to make your own juices Concierge Mr Frank is very friendly and knowledgeable. Good swimming pool

Relaxing and peaceful surroundings

Toiletries can be improved

A welcome drink while checking in :) just what we needed after a long morning. The surroundings and hotel grounds are simply amazing. Breakfast was exquisite and having a drink by the fireplace to end the day felt heaven. Thank you to all staff especially Nasser :)

Great and quite location.
    • Executive Suite

The front desk staff tried to make me book another room since we are travelling with four kids. They try to convene me that the maximum number of people in the room is four including children. I showed my reservation confirmation and the hotel rules regarding children which clearly state that all children are welcome and every child under 18 will be charged per night which I had no issue with. When the front desk manager informed, he asked them to go ahead with extra charge instead of insisting of booking another room. To be honest the hotel is nice and the breakfast is great, but I didn’t like the way I was called by the hotel front desk few minutes before I arrived and the guy told me on the phone "you and I need to talk”.

Great and quite location. Nice and comfy room.

Excellent stay!

Not one thing to complain about!

Everything! This is an excellent hotel and the location is great. They will shuttle you to the Zugspitze and you can buy tickets at the desk. Location, cleanliness, and staff are excellent. Best hotel I've ever stayed at in Europe! Breakfast is fantastic, the restaurant is great, the bar patio has great views. Lots of fun for kids, too! Family rooms are great for a family of 4

Nice place, but a bit outdated

No air conditioning (not an issue during most of the year I would say, but during my stay it was a problem), structure outdated, car park very crowded (I was there with a large Ferrari and was a bit worried)

Staff is very helpful, rooms are clean, good location, restaurant surprisingly good

Good service, able to buy tickets to Zugspitz at hotel, good...
    • Family Room

No air conditioning!! So on warm days we had to keep our door to patio open and even then temperature didn’t drop low enough to cool the room.

Good service, able to buy tickets to Zugspitz at hotel, good breakfast and Emile’s for rent.

Absolutely everything.
    • Family Room

Really cannot think of anything. Simply magical hotel experience.

Absolutely everything. Newly built rooms with balcony, amazing facilities, e-bike rental, outstanding staff, location... I could go on and on.

Excellent hotel for short stay to do some hiking in area
    • Comfort Deluxe Double

Too many flies in the bedroom when patio door and windows left open- but hotel cannot do much about this!

Excellent location, great facilities and helpful staff

The room was very comfortable.
    • Family Room

The hotel was full and the parking was difficult to maneuver.

The room was very comfortable. It was nice to open the windows and hear the birds. The staff was fantastic. The breakfast buffet was the best I have seen. They have a orange juice squeezing machine.

Germany Family Vacation

A simply lovely hotel. Traveled with our 2 kids. Beautiful view at breakfast. Amazing breakfast spread. Appreciated the shuttle into town. Highly recommend!

It was lovely!
    • Family Room

The price could have been better/ but I understand the Value of the location and accommodation. Just a note- the outside of the building doesn’t convey how nice it is on the inside. To me the outside looks like it’s going to be a 2 or 3 star hotel - but once you go on and see the grounds it’s a lot nicer than you would expect from outward appearance.

The beds were comfortable, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful and after checking our initial room we decided to pay extra for a broader / balcony view of the mountains and the staff easily accommodated the change. We only stayed one night but wished we had stayed longer because it was such a great experience. The breakfast was excellent as well.

Amazing hotel that I’ll be staying at again
    • Comfort Deluxe Double

Parking was a bit limited due to its location. The staff were very nice and they did have some space in the underground parking garage so I was able to park there. It was very convenient and was very close to my room. Problem solved!

The location was excellent, the staff were friendly, the breakfast was delicious and view was breathtaking. I also had dinner there a few nights and it was high quality and delicious. I stayed here for a work trip and my wife joined me for a long weekend afterwards. The hotel shuttle picked her up from the train station and brought her to the hotel free of charge. They will also drop you off and pick you up in town so you can have a drink and not have to worry about getting a cab or driving. This was very convenient and much appreciated. This hotel was amazing and I’ll definitely be staying here again.

Must stay here when visiting Garmish
    • Smart Comfort Double

The position of washbasin and toilet seat is too low, the door for the restroom is lack a little of privacy.

Astonishing location and view, excellent breakfast, warm and helpful staff, and comfortable room.

The quiet location, the breakfast, the cleanliness and the...
    • Boutique Room

The wifi is not very reliable and the lift needs an upgrade

The quiet location, the breakfast, the cleanliness and the willingness of the staff to help

We had a very wonderful experience and will go back in the future.
    • Boutique Room

Ok, one word "Pillows" it would have been nice to have more firm pillows. The mattress and its sheets and blankets were great, but the pillows lacked!

We had excellent service from the moment of our arrival to departure. The staff went above and beyond in meeting our needs. The breakfast buffet was excellent each and every morning.

Relaxing stay in a beautiful property
    • Boutique Room

Room is beautiful, very clean and comfortable. The view from the balcony is wonderful! And breakfast offers plenty of choices. I totally recommend this property.

Relaxing time, beautiful views and tasty breakfast
    • Boutique Room

We enjoyed very much our stay in this hotel. Very tasty breakfast, even machine for squeezing fresh juices :) What is worth to say, service in the hotel is very good and all the staff was very nice, polite, helpful, everyone saying 'good morning' and willing to help us and give some advice when needed. Our room had beautiful view on on the mountains. And sauna time was good way to relax after active day! There is also possibility to rent a bike in the hotel :)

I can not wait to come again and stay longer!
    • Smart Comfort Double

all good - just one tiny thing... would have loved to see some vegetable for breakfast. Told staff and they agreed and promised to include it.

Recently refurbished rooms in building 2. Great Wellness area and super friendly staff.

Great place to stay
    • Executive Suite

Very convenient to downtown area. Restaurants, shopping, markets all in walking distance of hotel. Lovely views. Great Italian restaurant, 5 minutes walk. Close to zugspitz and Lake Eisbee. Comfortable beds. Great breakfast and super employees that speaks very clear English.

The cleaning service was not good.
    • Comfort Deluxe Double

The cleaning service was not good. They didn‘t clean our room next day and I had to go twice and ask for it. Even if this would have been an exception we were not treated like this :(

Outstanding !

The only issue was the drain in our shower was slow to drain. They promptly fixed it.

The location and staff were outstanding. Breakfast in the morning was amazing, definitely a highlight !

I would have rate the hotel above 9 if I had recived a warm welcoming at the time of check-in.

Staffs at reception were stressed when we checked in and we didn't receive a warm welcoming as expected, and they handed over to us a long list of rules and restrictions to accept and sign on.

Great breakfast and very friendly staff at the restaurant. I booked 1std room+1 suit.The suit was very good and spacious but overlooking the entrance of the hotel and little bet noisy. I recommend rooms overlooking the gardens.

Good location where is easy to access all the necessary spot...
    • Executive Suite

One of the staff at reception didn't provide good hospitality when we had a problem for transportation to next location.

Good location where is easy to access all the necessary spot such as Ski area, restaurant, super market and ski rental shop. Shuttle bus which is run by the hotel is also very flexible and convenient.

Peaceful location, very friendly and helpful staff, great...
    • Boutique Room

Peaceful location, very friendly and helpful staff, great food/breakfast, nice view from the window and the atmosphere was very welcoming and warm. An excellent stay!!

Loved the view from our room, it was spectacular!
    • Smart Comfort Double

The bed size - the single beds were very very small, I almost fell off of the bed, but they were comfortable enough.

Loved the view from our room, it was spectacular! We had a twin room on the second floor. Everything was clean, there was a good breakfast.

Stunning view, amazing breakfast and clean room
    • Smart Comfort Double

The view from the room is absolutely stunning! You can see the alps in front of you. The staff were extremely friendly and we got tthe chance to eat both breakfast and dinner. Both of them were amazing. The city of garmisch is very lovely and 20 minutes drive from the Zugspitze mountain. The hotel also offers a very nice pool and sauna.

Perfect hotel for trip to Garmisch
    • Executive Double Room

No oatmeal at breakfast. Room soundproofing is poor. Bathroom separated from the room by tiny sliding door, you can hear every noise from toilet in the room. It was very hot in the room and there was no controller to adjust temperature - we had to sleep with open balcony doors and hear river noise during the night.

Great hotel. Nice and modern interior, very welcoming staff. We were offered a large room in a new building with great mountain views. Hotel restaurant serves very diverse breakfast with various fresh bakery (mmm... bretzels!) every morning. Our overall experience was just great. Pool and spa areas are cofmortable though not so big.

Great place for a relaxing weekend skiing

Wellness/spa/gym area could have done with better changing facilities. (And if I was being cheeky a hot tub would be nice!). But very little to grumble about at this high achieving hotel.

Staff incredibly helpful, particularly with the shuttle service to various parts of the town. Breakfast was outstanding both in terms of quality and range. Good bootroom. Very reasonably priced minibar and free coffee machine in the room both appreciated.

Great hotel, we had the executive suite and it was new, with...
    • Executive Suite

I believe the food and drinks are too expensive. We decided to have dinner the first night but because of the prices we have had dinner in the city the rest of the nights. Much cheaper and also very good. The restaurant is divided in 2 parts. The first part is beautiful and has a nice atmosphere. The second part where the breakfast buffet is located is more like a meeting room and not very cosy. The contrast is too big and especially to have dinner there it feels like you are placed in a "second" area which doesn't feel good. I would suggest to decorate this room differently so that the contrast is not that big.

Great hotel, we had the executive suite and it was new, with a fantastic view. Also the location is good, within 10 minutes walk you are in the city center and there is a shuttle to the skipiste. Staff is very friendly.

It was a a beautiful hotel.
    • Smart Comfort Double

It was a a beautiful hotel. The pool was unexpectedly warm which made swimming a delight and I absolutely loved the free shuttle service included with our stay!

Special shout out to Christopher on reception who checked us...
    • Family Room

Not all ski pass options available at hotel which makes it difficult with kids to book for 1/2 day

Special shout out to Christopher on reception who checked us in... amazing customer service ... superb!

Great stay, friendly service, good food and quiet relaxation!
    • Smart Comfort Double

Not very fast internet... Floor heating too hot, did not cool down! Not good for fresh air circulation (at night)!

Breakfast was super big and very delicious! Great view of mountains and cozy, harmonious and relaxing wellness area with pool+sauna!

Very cute and romantic hotel, excellent service spacious...

Nothing major, just the elevator was a bit too old and small but I ends up adding to the charm.

Very cute and romantic hotel, excellent service spacious room, nice facilities, very clean.

The breakfast was good.
    • Family Room

The staff was unfriendly, hotel shuttle was always late, sometimes even 40 minutes, which is not nice if you wait at the hill when it rains and hotel says shuttle will be in 3 minutes, which turns into 43 minutes.

The breakfast was good.

Superb hotel - i will recommed it.
    • Executive Double Room

Toalet paper should be better quality, this is really low cost.

Superb breakfast with fresh orange juice, apple and carrot juice. Really friendly staff and good position in the Garmish PK. We will come back.

Amazing hotel with fantastic extra bonuses ! Will definitely be back next time
    • Boutique Room

2 blankets on a queen bed instead of one big blanket Restaurant for dinner was way too expensive

The free shuttle service was perfect! The staff were so helpful and nice And the breakfast was tip top

Totally enjoyed our stay at this hotel.
    • Family Room

We can't complain about anything and would like to visit again.

The hotel is conveniently located to town in a beautiful setting in the mountains. The breakfast was awesome with many offerings. We especially enjoyed the fresh squeezed orange juice machine. The breakfast room had a lot of glass with excellent views of the surrounding mountains.

Situated in a beautifull picturesque area an ideal place for a relaxing stay.
    • Family Room

There was a lovely pool and spa. It's a pity that there was no Jacuzzi. Rooms were very warm for 4 adults. Limited bar menu although the main restaurant had a wide variety of food. Some of which was quite expensive.

The breakfast was excellent with a wide variety of options. The hotel is located close to the centre of town and within easy walking distance. Public transport is available from outside the hotel. Good courier service available from reception. Staff were always courteous and helpful.

It was a very pleasant stay!
    • Comfort Deluxe Double

It was a very pleasant stay! Amazing breakfast with fresh juice, nice sauna and a swimming pool, close to the center. The room was clean, highly recommend this hotel!

I like the restaurant staff they are very friendly and...

I don’t like the reception staff specially the day I arrived night shift they make me feel like they don’t like us ،the reason why because of one person behaving very bad with no respect , even though we complain to the reception staff but no response was found . I strongly don’t recommend this hotel . By the way WiFi not good at all disconnected very minute.

I like the restaurant staff they are very friendly and helpful specially Gerda , she was the best and the breakfast was great.

Staff and service were top notch.
    • Family Room

Pillows are downfilled, a bit flat if not use to it. Although there were two each.

Staff and service were top notch. Spa area with heated pool and multiple saunas is a welcome extra after a day of skiing. Breakfast was great, with every imaginable item.

Best vacay destination to date.

Nothing. It was all perfect

Perfect hotel in perfect location to ski base. Breakfast was amazing and so many options to choose. Staff was very friendly and helpful in arrangements of skiing and shuttle transportation. Beautiful clean with all modern facilities.

great break in the mountains!

Only one complaint, one not-so-friendly worker at breakfast both days, very abrupt, curt, came across as rude, unlike all the other staff at the hotel. This would not prevent us from coming again; however, it was so different from the demeanor of all the other staff that it was surprising and noticeable.

The welcome drink was a nice touch, staff members throughout the facility were amazing (5 star service), pool was fun for the whole family, great location. The family room was spacious and perfect for our family of four. Breakfast was amazing.

Great town in Bavaria, great location, ideal for cultural trips, hiking, winter sports etc.
    • Family Room

Very kind and helpful staff. Location was great for walking in town. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Services like shuttle, tickets for transportation and museum are very good.

Superb hotel in a picture post card town
    • Smart Comfort Double

A warm , friendly, professional welcome at reception who also provided us with a choice of drinks while waiting for rooms to be ready as we arrived early. Shuttle bus to/from town and station available at all times. Our bedroom was comfortable and spacious with top quality finishing and excellent storage. Our view from the balcony was amazing. The indoor pool facility was top class with a wonderful alpine view. We enjoyed a superb meal in the hotels restaurant with professional friendly service and again at breakfast. On the day of check-out the hotels shuttle bus kindly dropped our luggage to the train station allowing us enjoy our trip to Zugspitz without any worries. We loved this hotel and regretted not being able to stay longer but we will be back !

Average experience for a lot of money
    • Smart Comfort Double

The staff was a bit absent-minded. Although I called the previous day that we will need the shuttle to pick us up the acted like the did not even write it down so we were waiting in the rain while the shuttle was sent from the hotel. I also notified the hotel we will arrive earlier so we will need to be checked in as we were with our 10-month old son, they did not register this either. As it was a weekday the hotel was not full but they said sorry but you will have to wait despite me calling them the previous day to make sure we could check in earlier indeed.They did charge us for a baby bed which was ridiculous as the bed was just a travel bed nothing special. For a 4 star superior the services offered weren't superior at all.It's way overpriced for what it offers.

The view from our balcony was amazing. The breakfast was abundant. Swimming pool view is also something that is worth the visit.

Exceleccent breakfast.
    • Smart Comfort Double

Pool feels a bit too dark at night. The atmosphere didn’t feel quite right. The floor in the pool area/shower area is very slippery. Also it was a shame that i couldn’t pay for the stay with cash, but only with my booking card

Exceleccent breakfast. Front office staff and shuttle driver very friendly and helpful.

We Loved it!!
    • Smart Comfort Double

It was perfect! We loved our stay there! The Staff was Excellent! What a Beautiful View, we had from our room. The Breakfasts were also Terrific. We used the free Shuttle to go to the downtown area, the driver also came back to get us at the time we requested. He was very nice, he even had a step stool, which helped me unto the van.

Very good breakfast.
    • Boutique Room

Bad wifi - all the time disconnect from the network. Same issue with my/or my wife iPhones and laptop, restart and other actions didn't help.

Very good breakfast. Awesome pool, especially at night.

The quality you expect from a best western
    • Smart Comfort Double

We got the last car park on a Friday night.

Welcome drink on arrival was a nice gesture. Received all the information we needed for our stay at check in. Additional requests were met and exceeded

Comfortable bed
    • Smart Comfort Double

Really Small Wellness area (too small for this Hotel)! Too less towels available in the spa The bathroom was not really clean and the room was cold when we arrived... No hot water available in the shower - After we informed the reception it took roughly 1,5hrs to provide hot water

Comfortable bed E Bike for free

Lovely hotel at a great location
    • Smart Comfort Double

The parking spaces are limited and if you stay late in the city you might not find a spot for your vehicle.

The staff were helpful and friendly. A welcome drink was offered to us upon check-in which I found a very pleasant gesture. The breakfast was excellent with plenty of choices.

The rooms was very clean and the beds comfortable.

Our rooms was in the new building because there was 2 buildings for the hotels .. the new one is far from the reception the restaurant Otherwise every thing was 👍🏻

The rooms was very clean and the beds comfortable. The location was great in the middle of the city.. the breakfast was very good with nice view

Everything good would like ti stay more dayea

Never

Location , good employee ( friendly) , The room ,exelant resturant ,( I like Mr.Ahmad old lady smilling ,help . good serv. From both ) Reseption doing good job plus Mr. Weny. I recommmended for hony moon

Highly Recommended
    • Smart Comfort Double

The room was very good with a reasonable size. The view from the room in the new section was beautiful. The breakfast had a verity of choices. I checked in late in the hotel and asked to keep the fitness center open for me and they did.

A perfect stay in Garmisch Partenkirchen.
    • Family Room

Internet in our room is slow & has bad coverage.

Location is near to city center & closed to Eibsee (10 min drive) where you can park the car & take cogwheel train to Zugspitzplatt as well enjoy the walking/paddling/kayaking around the lake. The breakfast is very generous & delicious. Our kid loved the indoor pool.

good location, comfortable rooms, lousy wifi

The parking was too full, it took us more than half an hour to find parking in the second night. The wifi internet was very very slow. we had to disconnect and connect so many times, at the end we have used our phone (International roaming) for internet to look for information. I tried to use the gym, only legs equipment, no weights or multifunctional machines.

Very specious room, comfortable, bed was comfortable had good bellows and double covers. Staff was very helpful. The location of the hotel is very good and have easy access. Room had all the facilities needed. City attractions and points of interest were provided upon arrival with all languages, that was very helpful. There is a supermarket just around the corner.

good hotel and very bad staff looking only for the money of the guest
    • Two-Bedroom Master Suite

The treatment by the reception staff, you feel that they just wanna get your deposit by any mean, at check out they were planning to charge me 100 euro only because I left the bags empty in the kitchen, they said you did not remove the wast and when I said this is not right we went to the suit and met the house keeping manager who said I'm sorry for this confusion, it was a wrong message from the house keeping staff !!! , also the were planing to charge me the deposit amount when I asked foe extra 15 mins after the checkout due time, it was a very bad treatment and wehen I asked for the hotel manager the reception staff siad he is not reachable and we can not call his mobile , a very bizar way of guest service I will never book such hotel in the future and I do not recommend it for any one, when I paid 1000 euro for 2 nights it only to be relaxed not in a tense situation

Clean room
    • Family Room

Uncomfortable pillows Only few car parking available and all of them are outside Poor breakfast Small rooms No air conditioner and the room were too hot No soundproof or sun shutters .. not easy to have a good sleep because of the noise from parking area Room dining was very poor .. you order something and you got something else They charge me extra 25 euro as an environmental tax ! Never heard something like that in any other hotels before !!

Clean room Nice staff Good facilities

Stayed in a suite in the new block.

Breakfast a bit limited.

Stayed in a suite in the new block. Exceptional quality, including sauna in the room Staff very friendly Restaurant very good Good parking

Perfect stay!
    • Family Room

Could use an A/C in the room

Awesome staff, free E bikes, free shuttle service, great location. Rooms and general areas are great. We can highly recommend this establishment!

Saud from Saudi arabia

the rooms are hot no air condition the hotel provide Fan but this is not enough and it cause headache

very clean and excellent reception staff very good breskfast

The location, cleanses and the staff are very good
    • Boutique Room

This property took VAT, city tax AND environmental cost. Even though you'll not find it in your invoice. The price is quiet expensive but I have a enjoyed it

The location, cleanses and the staff are very good

very good hotel
    • Comfort Deluxe Double

we changed our room from comfort deluxe room to small room i didnt remember the name due to maintenance work in building 2 the works covered the mountain view the balacony was dirty all rooms was fully booked so we shifted to small room in building #1

room location was great in building #1

The Best Best Western anywhere!!
    • Smart Comfort Double

Parking... we had to park down the street at the grocery store. But... we did check in late.

The staff was awesome. We checked in late and were exhausted and the desk manager ordered us drinks and took our bags to the room while we rested a bit. Breakfast was amazing. Really good people.

Very comfortable stay in Garmisch-Partenkirchen with modern and practical hotel
    • Smart Comfort Double

The stay was quite expensive. We knew this of course, but based on the facilities and services we actually used its not that good value for money. We were staying for a while and mainly chose this hotel because of modern and newly renovated rooms, good review for breakfast and free parking. There are a lot of offered services that we did not need or use. Note, no air condition in the rooms.

In general we had a very good and comfortable stay at this hotel (1 week). Most of the hotel was newly renovated and the rooms were modern and practical. The hotel room had practical facilities like safe and fridge. We had a balcony facing towards the city centre. Alternatively you can have a balcony facing towards the garden area (probably better, but during our stay construction work was currently in progress for renovating the rest of the hotel causing more noise at that side). The hotel is located approx a 10 minutes walk from centre of Garmisch. Very friendly and helpful staff. Great breakfast with a very good selection. The hotel has free parking (recommend a car for exploring the Garmisch-Partenkirchen area). The hotel also offers transport service. Can for instance be used for being picked up or taken to the train station.

Wonderful place to stay when travelling from the UK to Italy by car.

Nothing, loved it.

We've stayed at the Obermuhle every year for many years and we've always enjoyed it. The staff are great, Nasser who runs the bar has been there for 9 years and is super. Frank, who has recently joined the hotel, on reception, is also fantastic.

Everything was amazing lovely, friendly and helpful staff...
    • Smart Comfort Double

Unfortunately there was some rebuilding in the hotel so it blocked the view little bit

Everything was amazing lovely, friendly and helpful staff they speak English very well. loved the breakfast we really enjoyed our stay and we will definitely come back ❤️

This hotel met all my expectations and our family really enjoyed our stay there.
    • Smart Comfort Double

Getting to our room at first was a little confusing.

This hotel is very nice.The food is amazing. The pool and sauna hit the spot at the end of our day. The staff was super nice and very helpful. Our family really enjoyed our stay there and we would stay there again.

Good Location
    • Smart Comfort Double

Construction was occurring outside our room and it was noisy early Saturday morning. The manager was quite apologetic about the issue and offered us a bit of compensation.

The breakfast had a variety of items and lovely outdoor seating. A bonus was the juicer to make your own fruit/vegetable juice. The room was comfortable and tastefully decorated.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Great stay in Garmisch!
    • Smart Comfort Double

Part of the hotel is under renovation and our room was located in that section. The weather was very hot and the room did not have air conditioning.

The hotel is conveniently located near the center of the city. They even offer a free shuttle service to the center or to the train station. The room was very comfortable and very clean. It was well equipped with a coffee maker, mini bar, hair dryer and two robes for the spa. The courtyard and the indoor pool have amazing views of the mountains. The breakfast buffet was magnificent and the service was excellent. A great value overall.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Perfect hotel, free drink while checking in, very friendly...
    • Smart Comfort Double

Perfect hotel, free drink while checking in, very friendly staff, free parking, amazing view of Alps from our hotel balcony. Lovely breakfast and short walk into Garmisch centre.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Outstanding hotel in a stunning location
    • Smart Comfort Double

Luxurious hotel with a friendly feel. Rooms were beautifully decorated combining comfort and style. Breakfast was delicious with good variety and a choice of hot and cold options. Staff were very attentive and helpful and the spa was the highlight. The shuttle bus service was convenient and the driver extremely helpful and informative. Overall outstanding hotel in a stunning location.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Wonderful stay.
    • Boutique Room

The staff were wonderful and the facilities were exactly what my family needed for our 3 day stay. The hotel offered us complimentary use of electric mountain bikes during our stay so we could explore the surrounding trails.