Reviews of Innside by Meliá Düsseldorf Derendorf 4 stars

Derendorfer Allee 8, Derendorf, 40476 Düsseldorf, Germany

#65 of 197 hotels in Düsseldorf

5.3

• Innside Premium Room

What i didn't like is the Expensive Parking and The price for the WIFI which is charged without any information on the Arrival, I understand it's 1 euro per device but they should advertise this AND most important the quality of the connection was really bad..

Spacious Room with a lot of Natural light, a good furniture of toiletries and a comfortable bed made this Hotel a Fair choice for short pit stop in Dusseldorf

• Innside Guestroom Queen

Our room was warm and when we asked for help they said there was nothing they could do. Only one of the saunas was working. WiFi was horrible and they tried to charge us fort it. When we went down for breakfast at 7am the bartender rudely told us we had to leave because breakfast didn’t start until 7:30. We asked for a cup of coffee and she said no. There was no coffee pot in the room. If you are a hotel in close proximity to the airport why do you not serve breakfast or even allow guest coffee until 7:30????! When we checked out we told all this to the desk attendant and instead of good customer service like “I’m so sorry how can I make things better” she was defensive and her response was “did you tell anyone at the time it happened” well no I’m telling you. We had breakfast and WiFi removed from our bill and as we left noticed only two people in the dining area eating breakfast so it’s not like they were expecting a big crowd and were to busy to allow us a cup of coffee. We had breakfast at the airport for far less money and hassle. We will never stay there again.

It’s close to the airport

• Innside Guestroom Queen

Can I be the only person who’s cracked their shin on the bed unit in those rooms?

Reception staff really helped me out when I needed to recover my phone from a taxi. They were helpful and really friendly

• Innside Guestroom Queen

One of their Reception Staff more like African origin guy had very low ethics and also tried to charge more than regular rate!!! Second, there was no one to take luggage to my room so I carried by myself!

I like Location, Good Parking, Flexibility with checkout time, Quite and Nice Area Very Pleasant welcoming by ladies in reception and a quick check-in,

• Innside Guestroom Queen

€18,- parking. Open view door with inch glitch from lavatory to bed. Powder eggs for scrambled eggs.

Clean. Espresso machine. Continuous refill of fresh fruit.

• Innside Guestroom Queen

The free wifi was very poor - unusable. Shouldn’t have to pay extra €6- just for extra devices and a fast enough speed to use. Breakfast staff on first day not helpful.

Nice new hotel, functional and clean with plenty of space. Room made up for in space and comfort what it lacked in character. Front desk very professional and helpful. Friendly restaurant and bar staff. Cheap relative to other hotels.

• Innside Deluxe Room

The rooms and corridors could be a little cleaner. It is not clear if this hotel wants to be minimalist, hipstery or luxury, so it floats in between and seems a little misguided.

It was located close to the airport, the bar and restaurant were good. Food is overpriced, but starter is enough. The room size is very good. It has potential with a few small improvements.

• Innside Twin Guestroom

No kettle and tea/coffee self brewing in the room.

We returned late in the evening after a meal out and the bar staff made an extra effort to let us buy some drinks = I think they had done the last orders before we appeared.

• Innside Guestroom Queen

Restaurant staff at breakfast were very surly. Just asking them a simple question ("open seating or should we wait to be seated?") got a disproportionately rude response. Almost too much to ask for a pot of coffee. But overall, still a very nice property.

Minimalist design, but highly functional. Huge room. Comfortable bed. Excellent rainfall shower, very high water pressure. Oddly, room temp could not be increased more than 3C (it is winter now), so the room was a bit cold.

• Innside Guestroom Queen

The bathroom walls is frosted glass and you can pretty much see the person in the bathroom. So there is not much in the way of privacy while sitting on the toilet or having a shower. The gym is tiny and only has 4 machines. Water is quite expensive @ €7.50 a bottle.

The room was warm and comfortable

• Innside Guestroom Queen

The bathroom in the room is all out of milky glass and opened to the room. I would have preferred a more common closed bathroom.

Comfortable bed. new and beautiful building and rooms. Tasty breakfast.

• Innside Guestroom Queen

The spacious and clean room combined with a good bed made the stay excellent. The breakfast was good and offered a great variety of different options to choose from. The staff was extremely helpful in all matters asked.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• Innside Guestroom Queen

The door of the toilet is in tempered glass through with you can see a little bit. Also no nice view outside the window of the room, since the hotel is located outside of the city in the business area.

Very clean and modern rooms. Also the bar and restaurant are really good and I would advice to make use of them. The dinner is really good! The beds are good and big, it has a nice bathroom and very quiet.

• Innside Guestroom Queen

My colleague and I, we had chosen this hotel because it offers dinner. We have not been informed that they were hosting a Christmas party that evening and therefore the restaurant was closed to the guests. The staff directed us to a 10-15 min walk street with Italian, Asian, indian restaurants, but cheap places. We finally found a place near the hotel but wasted a lot of time, which was what we wanted to avoid after a long day of traveling and an early wake up the next day.

Modern, very clean, smiling staff, parking under the hotel.

• Innside Guestroom Queen

I left shortly after 4 a.m., so not breakfast was served. The breakfast room was lovely and perfectly organized. I wish I'd been there for breakfast!

• Innside Guestroom Queen

bed extra comfy, breakfast super delicious, room super nice, staff helpful and friendly close to airport - 20€ trip close to city center - 5 stops with 707 tram

• Innside Deluxe Room

I've booked a Deluxe room and received a Guestroom; I've asked to the reception and they've confirmed that's the Deluxe which wasn't!!

• Innside Guestroom Queen

Paying €500/night (exhibition time rate) you expect the wifi to work well - It was incredibly slow and came with a 100 MB limit unless you paid for an up-grade...

• Innside Guestroom Queen

When I booked I thought that there was a spa inside the hotel but there are only 3 rooms of sauna and they are quite small. The breakfast is way overcharged. Toilet not directly separated by the main room. A bit disappointed about that. No room service for a coffee unless you order food.

The staff was pleasant and willing to help.

• Innside Guestroom Queen

Just as an info: Be aware that you need to pay extra for a) breakfast, b) parking (close, secure and convenient, but still ...), c) Hi-Speed Internet. But since the base room rate is low, this "business model" is only fair, I'd say.

a nice and clean and sparsely decorated modern business hotel, with spacy rooms and all amenities needed: large double bed, good shower facilities, good WiFi, quiet rooms (I did not have breakfast there, which would have cost extra, and I only needed a place of a quick night's sleep.). Hotel is in a modern office/apartments area of the town, between airport in the North (10 mins by car) and the Inner City to the South (10 mins by car), and close to the Trade Fair (5 mins by car).

• Innside Deluxe Room

Wifi is not amazing, it does work but it does get a little stuck sometimes

Bed is great, so are pillows, rooms are HUGE and the staff is really really friendly!

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• Innside Guestroom Queen

Average cleanness, small bathroon, limited tv channels, very poor wifi connection

Very nice bed, great breakfast, very clean sauna- steam-room facilities.

• Innside Guestroom Queen

The staff was friendly, but not particularly forthcoming. This is particularly true for the staff that served breakfast. We had to wait for a few items for some time and the staff was not overly ready to attend to our request for refills.

Nice hotel in relatively close proximity to the airport. I would recommend it for a stay between flights, but would probably not choose it for a longer stay.

• Innside Deluxe Room

The pictures and description in booking.com clearly shows that there is a bathtub present in the deluxe room, however we did not get one. Which was kinda disappointing.

Good location! Especially if you travel by car. The city center incl. sight seeing activities were minutes away by car. Public transport were also close by. Enjoyed the peace full wellness facilities. Room was very spacy and clean, but not very special.

• Innside Premium Room

I thought the general facilities were a bit basic. We paid a lot for a sub-standard service.

The bed was hugely comfy and the shutter system was great for undisturbed sleep.

• Innside Guestroom Queen

WIFI! How come a 4star hotel don't have free wifi? They offer you the most slowest free wifi for aprox 5min and then you have to buy it from them for 6e/per device a day. On our check out the lady with the short hair was very rude whilst explaining her kindly that we thought the wifi was included in our room fare. She was very dismissive and extreamly rude. Hilton would have been a 10 times better option. Kind staff with excellent custumer service. This hotel should have been ranked a 2-3star hotel

I liked the design of the hotel and some of the staff were very kind

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

• Innside Guestroom Queen

Terrible wifi, when air conditioning was on there was clearly something "flapping" on the inside of the unit. We called and thought they would open the air conditioner in our room to clean out whatever was flapping but all they said was, "don't turn the fan on as high and it will make less noise when you're sleeping".

Unfortunately, Clean rooms and comfortable pillows is the best I can say about this place.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

• Innside Premium Room

limited wifi, and poor signal 2 bad experiences: booked a premium room, and the receptionist gave me standard room as premium, after my compliant we have got the premium room, the receptionist tried to overcharged me (approx. 100 euro), I have asked a proforma to check the invoice, and he immediately corrected the total amount, No coffee or tea machine in the room

room is spacious, comfy bed, tasty breakfast

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

• Innside Guestroom Queen

I wish there was coffee and tea in the rooms.

Great experience. Rooms are spacious, linen is clean. The location is strategically located for public transport. The breakfast was great and the staff at the breakfast were soo helpful.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

• Innside Guestroom Queen

I think price is too high for such building. Nothing special, small spa and little gym. It says free parking, but still need to find it around yourself. Not very clean in the rooms.

Very good staff, area and location for transport connections.

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

• Innside Premium Room

- No safe in the room - WiFi very very weak - I wished to have something to eat first time at 21:30 and second time at 16:30. At both times kitchen was closed; strange for over 500 EUR per night hotel. - If curtains were not closed, the whole neighbourhood could see me taking a bath. No door at bathroom entrance.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

• Innside Guestroom Queen

Could not reduce the central heating, no matter how often l tried. This hotel is typically a business hotel. it is cool and efficient but with no warmth of personalty. Not really suitable for leisure travellers.

Bed, room etc were indeed confortable.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

• Innside Premium Room

location far from public transportation excess of modernism in the rooms. Cold illumination.

General service and comfort. Very good restaurant. Nice neighborhood, however far form public transportation.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

• Innside Guestroom Queen

I would have liked to have a proper safe in my room. The hotel offers safe spaces down at the reception, and you can lock one of your drawers in the room, but I prefer a proper safe in my room.

I booked a long weekend (3 nights fr-sun) and got a great price, around 150 EUR all-in. Hotel is part of a converted former industrial area, so a) close to the airport and the trade fair and b) surrounded by nondescript office buildings and streets without shops. Bottom line: You need a car/cab to get somewhere for shopping, a night out, sightseeing etc. ------ Hotel is a no-nonsense affair, modern, large bed, good shower, WiFi good (without extra payment) to great (for an added 6 EUR a day), good working area, free MiniBar (!), quiet neighborhood (during the weekend at least), parking lot underneath the hotel, so you can get straight from your rental car to your room. Don't expect "homely", "cosy", "individual" - you get a clean concrete box to sleep and work in. Which works for me, though ... ----- All in all, great value for the price. If you want to upgrade to better location and personalized treatment, you need to pay double the price ...

WIFI is a disaster

Wifi network very bad!!

• Innside Guestroom Queen

Only two very small towels present in Batbroom. Climate system poorly functioning so very hot room

Fairly good restaurant

• Innside Guestroom Queen

Restaurant and bar are to expensive

The room, location

We like this hotel.

• Innside Guestroom Queen

There needs to be a coffee/Tea table in the room.

Very co-operative front desk. Good Parking underground.

• Innside Twin Guestroom

Internet connection was really bad!

The breakfast was good.

Very clean

Very weak WiFi :(

Extremly comfortable beds! :)

• Innside Guestroom Queen

They have a very nice sauna area. And I was looking especially for that.

• Innside Guestroom Queen

Very good restaurant and very nice bar

Expensive parking

Nice room

• Innside Deluxe Room

The free internet is very slow and frequent login is required

Large room, very comfortable

• Innside Guestroom Queen

They should communicate that the bathroom is not that private - if you're travelling two friends, the bathroom is not completely seperate.

• Innside Guestroom Queen

No tea tray for tea or coffee in room

• Innside Guestroom Queen

Bigger gym but they do give access to local facility also which is first class

Modern, clean, great design

Old Tv with almost only German Channels

Free drinks

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

• Innside Guestroom Queen

Wellness area where sauna and other facilities did not work (not even water provided) and the staff was pretty much absent

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

• Innside Premium Room

shower no doors that is not good gor family

bar

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

• Innside Guestroom Queen

restaurant not working on Sun eve bathroom wifi

close to airport pretty cheap

• Innside Guestroom Queen

It's a new property, the room was very large compared to other hotels (not from the same chain)

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

• Innside Guestroom Queen

The mirror is placed wrong with a little space

Good staff and great service. Clea and nice hotel near the airport and dusseldorf city etc...

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

• Innside Guestroom Queen

limited wifi, only 200 MB/ day poor wifi signal slow elevator costly parking place

comfortable bed, breakfast

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

• Innside Guestroom Queen

Internet only on 1 advice is not ok. Certainly not as you have a lot of Business People going to the 'Messe'.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

Expensive breakfast :/ Transparent shower-cabin in da room

Well designed

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

No kettle

Great help in moving hotel location nearer to town centre in Düsseldorf Excellent room and view.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

• Innside Guestroom Queen

the airco is noisy and difficult to control

comfortable big room but not a lot of storage available, breakfast is fine

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

no WiFi in the room

Very nice

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• Innside Guestroom Queen

wi fi was free for a few hours every day

the view and the modern clean room . near to tram and train station

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

• Innside Premium Room

Paying for internetin such an hotel is irritating,should be included!!!!!

Modern chic

• Reviewed: 17 May 2016

WIFI is very limited. One device per room, and limited to 100MB.

The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good, and had everything you can wish for.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2016

I have left a pair of jeans, a leather belt and a nice T-shirt in my hotel room wardrobe, everything very new. I called to ask for it and they said they did not find anything. After insisting, they told me to look again and call me back. It is three weeks since that last conversation. I lost my things and nobody ever told me anything about. I do not recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: 20 March 2016

The hotel is very modern and well kept. There is a relaxed feel throughout the hotel. Breakfast was good, lots of choice. The staff were efficient and helpful.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2016

The gym is tiny and needs some soul. The rooms are missing warmth. It's a design hotel yes, but it could use an artwork or something green in the room :)

The location of the hotel is quite convenient for those attending a fair. The rooms are spacious and clean. The bar is excellent, breakfast as well.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2016

The pillows are quite thin (but you can ask for extra ones). The free mini-bar should have had a little more options and there should be coffee/tea facilities in the room. Included free Wi-Fi access lets you use 100mb on 1 device. So in my opinion there is no free Wi-Fi. :-)

A clean and minimal design hotel with lovely cocktails at the bar, a great breakfast and a nice rain-shower in the bathroom.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2015

We went to Düsseldorf for the christmas market and this hotel is not very close to the city center.

The design of the room is very modern, bed is comfortable. We slept really well.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2015

The breakfast room is really small for the hotel, if the hotel is busy, really hard to find table. 10 mins waiting is not a problem if you are only adults but with kids/babies, not very nice.

Spacious modern family rooms, delicious long breakfasts(from 7.30-11.30), couple of minutes to tram that connects to the city center. Very very good service and really good working wi-fi.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2015

Parking lot is super small. Even the whole facility is good the bed is just not comfortable and pillows are too soft that your going to have neck pains in the morning.

The lobby is neat. The whole building is new. Room is very clean. Open concept is very nice. Reception are super friendly and helpfull.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2015

Modern and new hotel, about 5km from downton Dusseldorf; quiet location, very very confortable rooms, good breakfast, very friendly and useful staff. Excellent value for money, we spent a nice week-end, I would definetely consider this hotel again.

There are also 49 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Innside by Meliá Düsseldorf Derendorf traveller photo gallery