Reviews of Innside by Meliá München Neue Messe This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Humboldtstr. 12, Trudering-Riem, 85609 (Aschheim) Munich, Germany

#261 of 366 hotels in Munich

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Excellent service from Thomas.

The place was nice, the location was quiet far but you can catch the bus next to the hotel to the station and then the train to the main station, so was fine. Thomas was very helpful and gave us a lot of information about the places where we could go and how to get there.

Upps and downs

Location of the shower, in a glass cubicle in the middle of the room A waterfosset that wasn‘t connected in the citchenett Have a Nespresso machine is nice. But only one kind of pads. And all for espresso?

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Business hotel

Located in the middle of an office area, long walk to train station, not aimed for tourists. Only Wifi included for one device per day which was poor quality. Asking €22.90 for breakfast, OK if your company is paying for it. Somebody did some repairs at our front door with very strong chemicals, the smell was overwhelming.

Ultramodern industrial design, comfortable bed. Quiet location no party goers outside. Close to two supermarkets .has a fridge.

Nice stay, but Breakfast Price and Check-Out-Show totally unnecessary.

Breakfast Price totally out of proportion - for that price I can eat breakfast at the De Paris in Monte Carlo or the Dolder Grand in Zürich !!!! The highlight came during check-out - the reception in all seriousness asked me to sign the bill - after I already signed and payed with the CC !

Very bad customer service

I booked this hotel for 2 nights. After first night I wanted to cancel second night ( family problems ) when I asked one guy at the reception in english about my cancelling options girl which was next to him starts talking to him about my options in German - then he said to me in english sorry but I can not cancel. That situation make me feel very uncomfortable and disrespectful as clearly that girl speak English as she coul understand my problem when I speak with that guy in English. Room was booked for 2 people but we had set of shover gel etc only for one person. Bar in the hotel was closed during the day so there was no option to buy a drink and there is no shops close to the hotel.

Guy behind the bar was very kind and helpful. 10 points out of 10 for him.

A comfortable and good value hotel for a solo traveller

The design of the bathroom... Toilet is separate but the rest is open plan and visible throughout the whole room, including the shower which has clear panels. This is fine for a solo traveller, but would not like to share a twin with a friend or colleague. The hotel is around 1km from the S-Bahn station (10 minute walk), which is fine as long as it's not raining (but unfortunately it was when I arrived and I got there dripping wet)

The room was big, clean and comfortable. There was a little care package in the room with earbuds, needle & thread with spare buttons etc. which was a nice touch. The staff were pleasant and the whole place was bright and modern. There was no iron in the room, but an iron and board were available on request. The hotel was in a quiet location and there was air con in the room, so I was able to get a good night's sleep. The continental breakfast the next morning was lovely, with a great variety of buffet items on offer and nice coffee. There is apparently an on-site gym and sauna, but I didn't have time to use it.

The room is perfect and to our surprise,there are free...

It's so far from the metro. And the line S9 is so slow. It takes us a long time to come back to the hotel from other places and makes us tired.

The room is perfect and to our surprise,there are free baverages and water in the refrigerator. The equiments are plenty.

Cute hotel

The fact that we paid additionaly for breakfast, and they didn't mentioned that the cost for a day per person was €22. Too expensive. We wouldn't have accepted that if we knew it was that much. Don't get me wrong, breakfast was nice, but not worth that much. So I'm upset about it. The person that greeted us was talking very quickly with broken English.

The whole hotel was cute. It was clean, and the people that work in the restaurant are very nice! Very pleasant!

Close to business area with the worst internet ever !

The internet!! This is one of the most biggest economy in the world! How come to have such a bad internet .. that keep cutting! And also a 100 MB per day ?! I'v been to a very bad Hotels before but at least the internet is fine because we r in the 2018 !!! They advertise them self as a business hotel . I was there for business and i had meetings around . And i needed the internet more than anything else . A very bad experience at this hotel . I got my own sim card and i advise anyone want to stay there is to get one before even trying the connection . Also i booked for a double room .. my room was soo small and it can't be double room . Try to negotiate with them before accept ur room ( advise)

Location is close to my meeting place . Its ok with the clean . The stuff was ok also Nothing very special comparing to the price

The structure is very clean and the connection to the city...

The structure is very clean and the connection to the city center is ok. The rooms are tidy and modern, nice design. You have to pay extra for the parking in case you need it (15 Euro/night...). I didnt have breakfast, because it was imo too expensive (22 euro pro Person and day). If you stick to the basic things, the price is ok.

Very nice and clean room i was very satisfied,strongly...

prices in the bar should be better

Very nice and clean room i was very satisfied,strongly recommend,great room every day nicely cleaned,staff very friendly,hotel in very good location 30 min drive from airport

Everything was great, but I did not like the clear glass shower in the bedroom.

I did NOT like the clear glass shower in the middle of the bedroom. It was slippery and there were no hand grips for safety.

I loved the glass elevator and all the natural light streaming into the lobby. The breakfast was a huge array of meats and cheeses, breads and cereals, eggs and sweet rolls. Fresh juices, too. And coffee!

Just ok.

Air conditioning didn´t work, the shower is in the middle of the bedroom, with no privacy!!! The Location is a big away form the City Center, but with public transportantion 10-15 min walk.

The bedroom size is big.

Great hotel, but realy far from the center.

The only down side to this hotel is that it's realy far from the munich center. first of all it's in the outskirts, not munich itself, and secondly it can take up to an hour (!!) to get to the center with public transportation. If you have a car or if you use taxies, it's realy not problem.

Very clean and tidy, mini bar is free, great wi-fi. The staff was awesome, always trying to help us.

Quick check in and out / good parking and location/...

Air conditioning very bad/ why did the housekeeping enter my room 8am inspite dont disturb sign to check the mini bar ??? Which is free anyways / 100 mb limited wifi is a joke nowadays

Quick check in and out / good parking and location/ near supermarkets

A Disappointing Visit

I didn't like asking for the sauna to be turned, told it would be turned on immediately only to find it cold and not on 15 minutes later. I didn't like finding my door key card didn't work when we arrived necessitating long trips to the lobby to have it fixed. I especially didn't like it when the same thing happened again in the middle of the night when I returned to the apartment after a long day of tourist travels. I didn't like it when I mentioned it to the front office staff the next morning only to be ignored by one of the staff members. I also didn't like it when I got caught trying to exit the car park with a car right behind me simply because no one in the front office staff mentioned that we needed to have our parking ticket validated before we left.

The facilities that were available.

I didn't like my stay there actually it was not what i expected.

1- being outside of city 2- I can't go to everywhere I want because of distance 3- limitation of internet and having slow speed 4- It is too bad there is two similar adress in one city especially for who is there the first. And unknown the city.

I wanted to be near to everywhere I must visit in Munich because of this I checked street and number in google map and google showed me this adress is located inside city unfortunately when I went there in that adress there was not this hotel and I asked someone about this adress who said there is two adress similar together inside and outside then I had to go outside because of I choosed your booking. I am sorry for this choosing. If i didn't have reservation via your site I never went to that hotel. And I could have a good time in Munich. In meanwhile I had limited in internet and Could be connected only one device at a time.

Stuff was overall every nice, always smiling.

WIFI policy is pretty odd as you get only 200mb per day if you need more you have to pay. This is very unusual these days for a hotel in your category calling itself a business hotel.

Stuff was overall every nice, always smiling. Breakfast was fantastic, by variety, freshness and quality

This hotel has a convenient location for car travellers -...

The only negative thing is the limited wifi: one device and 100MB per room.

This hotel has a convenient location for car travellers - parking around is easy and it's close to S-bahn station, 20 min to city centre. The staff is perfect. Rooms and beds are comfortable and spacious, shower in the room is pretty funny (but has massage mode!) and the quality of hotel cosmetics is a pleasant surprise. The hotel is in a quiet place, and if your room has windows to the streets, it's quiet, if you have windows to the hotel garden, you might hear bar guests. Big grocery stores are close by.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Pleasant stay

From the train station you need to walk through a business area to get to the hotel. Not a problem for me but you might want to consider it eg if you're arriving by yourself late at night.

Comfortable business hotel, approx 15 mins train ride from central Munich.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

It was a modern hotel, but it is starting to show its age

Staff is friendly and the room was clean but quite small. The hotel has already experienced better times. Even the concept looks cool, all, carpet, furniture... looks very used. Ask for a room backside of the street. There is a sanitary store (Richter and Frenzel) right to the hotel with noisy traffic all night.

Close to Messe München and Dornach Business Area

Not necessarily recommended

- Staff in the restaurant neither friendly nor obliging - restaurant staff did not ask us once about coffe or something else - restaurant staff was not present for ten minutes - restaurant staff did not welcome the guests - restaurant staff did more for the buffet than for the guests - restaurant staff greeted only the well-known guests at the new years morning - quality of the food at the buffet was not good - bed was made unloved - water dispenser in the spa area was empty two days - locker in the spa was messy - bedding was dirty and torn - cutrains were dirty - there was only one pair of towels for two people - room service unfriendly at the door of the room

- Staff at reception very friendliy - not far away from the train station

Spa was nice staff was polite and friendly

There was some smell of smoke in the Room on the check in day and ash stains on the curtains but the smell disappeared over our stay

Spa was nice staff was polite and friendly

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

Good-not-great Business hotel

I found a glass-wall shower in the middle of the room, just like a phonebooth. A bit too modern for my taste... There was 100mb free internet. Just enough to read emails (without downloading any attachments).

Breakfast was nice with fresh OJ and custom-made omelette. If you book dirctly through the hotel website, you get a 15 eur voucher for a beer at the bar (but pay a higher price for the room....). There is a Lidl supermarket just next door.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Amazing equipment, the room big and clean.

It’s a quite far from Munich center

Amazing equipment, the room big and clean.

In my room as I checked in there were bottles everywhere.

In my room as I checked in there were bottles everywhere. I was told minibar service will come sometimes.????

Muscat, Oman

Location is too far from Center of Munich

It was quite & tidy

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Design, comfortable, clean, very good breakfast, little far...

Design, comfortable, clean, very good breakfast, little far from the city center but easy to go by car

Very nice hotel!
    • Lifestyle Suite

Very nice hotel!

the area around the hotel is calm.

the location. it takes up to 1 hour to reach the hotel from the city center.

the area around the hotel is calm.

Room was really big.

Parking price. Just for one night : 15 euros.

Room was really big. The bed was comfortable.

The breakfast was amazing, the staff is very professional.

Hotel parking lot is 15e per night

The breakfast was amazing, the staff is very professional.

Price.

Rusty sink. Loud AC. Defective lock.

Price. Free minibar.

Good Hotel but not so good location

The Location

Otherwise is good

Very nice interior.

The had only bouble beds... :)

Very nice interior.

Nice room.

Location - to far to center. Full parking.

Nice room. Free mini bar.

Tesla destination charger, very friendly staff,

Tesla destination charger, very friendly staff,

Crossiant

Crossiant

Design

For 75$ breakfast should have been included

Design

Good

Really good hotel. Great staff (specially in the Restaurant!!)

Great Breakfast!
    • Premium Room

Waiting time at reception, only one employee at preferred check-out or check-in times.

Great Breakfast!

Amazing hotel with nice prices and really comfy

The neighborhood is really quite and you have a train station nearby that takes you to the city.

the service is really really good!
    • Premium Room

the service is really really good!

Staff

I didnt like only one thing. Before i come to hotel i send few mails to property but comunication was terable.

Staff

I will not stay in this hotel again ever

The shower was in side the room The internet if very low in the room and its disconnect many time

Good experience

The fact that no breakfast included.

Very Clean, good value for money and nearness to event centre

Good

Fare away from the center

Quite

Where is the wifi?

Limited wifi was surprising, location was surprising for the price paid

Rooms were clean staff were friendly

Hotel was good.

Not recommended for visiting Munich (turism). It is recommended for business

Hotel was good.

Visita a Monaco

Wellness area

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

good for business

we reserved during an exhibition. prices for the rooms were outrageous, breakfast was € 22,- which is far too high!

nice clean room, good bed.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Good to sleep and breakfast , not to work.
    • Premium Room

Wifi not in line with standard offer

Close to the company where i had meetings

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

a little bit rude personal, need to ask twice to receive a...
    • Premium Room

a little bit rude personal, need to ask twice to receive a room prepared for two people instead of one

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

A nice choice!

Wifi connection, positioning against shops.

Excellent condition, modern design, very friendly staff, reasonable price, very hearty breakfast

• Reviewed: 10 May 2016

Pros:

The shower is in the living area???? I was on holidays with my 12 year old son, how is it acceptability to have the shower in the living area? Hotel is not suited to leisure guest as its 10 min walk to train station. Situated in an industrial estate beside HP and Dell ect. perfect for business travel. WiFi is limited to one device. You need to go to reception to signup for a loyalty program to get unlimited WiFi on 3 devices. This is not acceptable in this day and age.

Pros: Staff were extremaly freindly and helpfull Mini bar restocked for free Very well stocked toiletries

• Reviewed: 26 April 2016

nice, modern, spacious room

the location is quite out of the city, transportation is not easy (better with car, free on-street parking) expensive breakfast

nice, modern, spacious room friendly staff free wellness, open till 23

• Reviewed: 10 November 2015

Breakfast is the best part of the hotel

Restaurant doesn't open on sundays and the waiter at the bar was not friendly at all, he said "I only have sandwiches, you better go look for a restaurant somewhere else "

Breakfast is the best part of the hotel Wellness is also very good Staff at the reception really friendly

• Reviewed: 3 November 2015

The only good thing about the hotel was the bed.

No privacy, I was taking a shower and the mini bar service guy came in, since the shower is in the middle of the room he saw me completetly naked.

The only good thing about the hotel was the bed.

• Reviewed: 12 September 2015

Free WiFi was not as fast as comparable hotels.

Free WiFi was not as fast as comparable hotels. Had to log in every few hours. Needs improvement because competitors are better. Bandwidth restrictions are outdated.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2015

+ Super cool breakfast with a huge choice of dishes to suit...

- far from the center, but it's located near 1 km of s-bahn, so this is not a problem

+ Super cool breakfast with a huge choice of dishes to suit all tastes + excellent hotel with a modern newly renovated + excellent noise isolation and the silence in the hotel as a whole + good idea with transparent shower in the room, helping to realize the most daring sexual ideas ;-)

• Reviewed: 29 August 2015

We booked two rooms for 2 days for 4 adults and 2 children (5 and 7). On each room one kid will sleep along with the 2 adults. At the counter they asked us to pay 60 euros because they said we needed bigger rooms. This was against Booking conditions that allow children to stay for free using existing beds (we mention this to them). The person at the counter did not know correctly the rules and had to ask his manager about 10 times for advise. He immediately started to book a room for a family of 4 and one room for 2 adults and for this we would have to pay about 50 euros extra per night. We refused because it was very expensive, that we preferred to book the original suggestion (2 room for 3 people each).Then he got angry because of this. We did not like this attitude, it was very uncomfortable.

• Reviewed: 22 August 2015

Private parking is for 14 euros, and wifi is limited to only 1 device with 100mb data allowance, whereby in booking.com search filters it shows as free parking and free wifi. Dont ever choose to stay there.

Nothing. Dissapointed

• Reviewed: 11 August 2015

Staff were very nice with us and hthe hotel was comfortable.

WiFi was to slow 512 only but the strong one 5 Euro / day .

Staff were very nice with us and hthe hotel was comfortable. Therefore, the value of money was reasonable price / night. Location was very fantastic for people who want to relax.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2015

location near train station

horrible pillow wifi - free limited - 100mb/day, only one device/room and bad connection

location near train station free parking near by nice room, modern design

• Reviewed: 5 August 2015

Location - near to S-bahn station

WiFi - only one device per room. Early morning no internet during our entire stay. Do not charge the bathroom with washing products. The staff is frowning .

Location - near to S-bahn station

• Reviewed: 4 August 2015

Everything was good.

-Location: Takes a full journey with s Bahn to get to the city center; still I knew it before so didn't matter. What is worse is that I had to walk quite a distance from the s Bahn station to hotel. -Wi-fi: They offered 1 wi-fi per 1 device a room. This is still not convincing. Why?

Everything was good. I was backpacking and way too good hotel for me. Staff was very helpful and spoke fluent English. Facilities were very decent. Probably best night in Europe.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2015

Loved the friendliness of the staff.

My wife didn't like the positioning of the shower cabin.

Loved the friendliness of the staff. Now I know what kind of beer the Bavarians drink and that the Bavarian name of Munich is "Minga". :-)

• Reviewed: 14 June 2015

Very convenient public transport, for ICM and Munich.

Very convenient public transport, for ICM and Munich. Excellent breakfast. lovely spacious rooms. Free soft drinks in fridge, free hot drinks. Reception staff very friendly and helpful. Will most definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2015

It was located in a very convenient area.

The bed was way to hard and pillows were way to soft. Overly expensive breakfast buffet and dinner. The shower should have a door so you don't get the entire floor wet.

It was located in a very convenient area. Loved that it was very modern.

• Reviewed: 16 May 2015

It's very clean, the bed is nice, the shower was good in...

Terrible pillows, they're just full of air. The hotel advertises free wi-fi but it only provides 100mb free for one device per room and charges 4 euros for a day of internet (100mb is nothing). A fair walk to the train station (it was longer than I thought). Ugly 'modern' decor inside despite the hotel lobby and building being beautifully modern.

It's very clean, the bed is nice, the shower was good in terms of pressure and water warmth but it is strange as its located in the middle of the room (if you're two friends staying in one room - showering might be weird).

• Reviewed: 28 April 2015

Price was good when we stayed.

WIFI is very slow and only one device per room. Room can be far from the lift.

Price was good when we stayed.Room is capacious.Close to a supermarket and a nice pizzaria.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2015

The staff was really pleasant and help us with everything we...

Humboltstrasse is duplicated on Munich. Put the exact location on your GPS device if you want to get to the hotel.

The staff was really pleasant and help us with everything we needed

• Reviewed: 7 April 2015

Comfortable modern and excellent staff, quite location

Was told at check in that parking was covered in our costs. We questioned it as our booking said it was 14 euro so we had decided to park on the street. Receptionist assured us it was included but when we went to check out was told we had to now pay.

Comfortable modern and excellent staff, quite location

• Reviewed: 7 April 2015

Amazing design.

Free wifi is ok. But so weak. If you want normal wifi, you have to pay around 5€.

Amazing design. Free minibar. Clean and so comfortable room. A little bit far from city centre. If you have car, you'll feel good in there.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2015

perfect brekfast,nice and friendly staff

In first room we had shower inside of room in normal glass.After changed room shower was after glass milk door but person who used shower wake up other person who still sleep.

perfect brekfast,nice and friendly staff

There are also 42 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Innside by Meliá München Neue Messe traveller photo gallery