Reviews of INNSIDE by Meliá Frankfurt Eurotheum

Neue Mainzer Straße 66-68, Frankfurt City Centre (Old Town), 60311 Frankfurt/Main, Germany

#13 of 27 Holiday rentals in Frankfurt/Main

5.2

Expected more
    • Apartment

waiting for elevators, limited items in the minibar, not enough towels, newly appointed lady in the reception was really rude, others were really nice.

the view

Frankfurt stay.
    • Apartment

The breakfast was very expensive and the food provided was definitely not up to standard. Fresh fruit not so fresh... Also not a big selection to choose from. Staff was very friendly. It was 29 Euros pp but the friendly staff offered it to us for 19 Euros because of the length of our stay.

Excellent location close to all the shopping and sightseeing in Frankfurt. Close to the train station within walking distance. The room had a small kitchenette with a Nespresso machine and they provided the coffee,sugar and milk for free. Our view was excellent keeping in mind we stayed on the 26th floor.

Great Hotel - lovely rooms with the perfect view
    • Premium Apartment

This time, I only got 1 key for the room. Which caused inconvienence. They where temporarily to of card keys. When you pay 200Euro for a room, you are interessted to have a keys per person

extremely nice rooms. great view! minor things can be overlooked

Overall very nice stay and excellent hotel.
    • Apartment

We arrived late in the evening and there was a queue of people waiting to get in to a night bar, blocking the access to the reception. My 5-year old daughter was very anxious due to the loud noise and the crowd around her, while I had to squeeze and fill the registration form to get our key to the room.

Very nice view, comfortable bed and overall nice room.

Good location, but not worth a repeat
    • Apartment

Wifi didn't work. When I asked the reception I didn't get any help. Seems like their staff in general couldn't be bothered. Also there wasn't shampoo and only one towel in the whole room. It's a cheap stay I get that, but not that cheap - they should do much better.

Location was great

Perfect location with awesome view
    • Apartment

Rooms need some renovation to be a 10 point hotel. For example, walls had marks, cupboards and trash can partly broken.

The view from the room was amazing. 29th floor with direct view on the opera. Very spacious and clean! Super friendly staff

Come for the room, not the hotel staff or amenities
    • Premium Apartment

The staff, from reception to cleaning crew, where awful. They didn’t know what they were doing and verged on incompetence and rude.

Great view. Room was spacious.

It’s was like been transported back to the 90s
    • Apartment

Rooms where tired. Like going back in time to the 90s. Any repair done was so visible (finish was awful) like no one cares. My room had NO safe so I had to carry documents passport etc with me all the time.

Staff where really really great, professional friendly and really helpful.

The location is very central for business travelers and also...
    • Premium Apartment

The location is very central for business travelers and also close to shopping district. The size of the apartment and the view from the room are great.

Good location, very nice rooms with stunning views.

Very loud music during diner in the restaurant. It was impossible to have a conversation! This should really improve. Next to this, the price for breakfast is extremely high. (Euro 29,50). You can have a better price if you leave your e-mail address etc. Not very customer friendly.

Good location, very nice rooms with stunning views.

The room is perfect in terms of size, layout and comfort.
    • Apartment

Receptionists were informal at irritating level during check in and amateur during check out.

The room is perfect in terms of size, layout and comfort. Location is good.

The property has a good location.
    • Apartment

There is no street address as shown for the property, making it difficult to find. The parking garage is EXTREMELY difficult to find. From the garage, you need to take three elevators to get to your room, which is challenging. The property also needs better maintenance. The staff trainee at check-in was very rude to us and they refused to give each of us a key, but only one key for two people.

The property has a good location.

Clean, but overpriced for what is offered
    • Apartment

Staff was not overly friendly and the hotel didn't serve any food after breakfast - there are no meal options in room service just cocktails and chips and the hotel just has a cocktail bar with no food. I think there's a certain expectation when you are paying a certain amount per night that food be available at the hotel. In addition, wifi wasn't fast enough to have a video conference.

Rooms were very clean and comfortable and the location was convenient for my trip purposes.

Thoroughly enjoyable!
    • Apartment

Would have liked an evening meal in the hotel so we didn't have to go out again once we had checked in

Room was comfortable and warm . The shower was very good with lots of hot water ... Views from our apartment were amazing !

It was a great room with great front end staff,
    • Apartment

The man at check in and check out was not very friendly. I clearly dont speak German and he made me feel rushed, and not appreciated. Maybe it was a language barrier? But he never explained the elevator to me and then had to come out and was hasty when I didnt understand. He also clearly never told me of complimentary breakfast. I understand its a pain dealing with tourists, but I too was a paying customer, and he could have been more accommodating.

The two men at the front desk were amazing. They helped me get around the city, they looked up things for me to do in my free time they were amazing.

This will be my go-to in future, but with better forward planning!
    • Apartment

The fact that the hotel was so expensive (for the regular price), but the wifi wasn't entirerly free was frustrating. I don't know what the breakfast was like, but for EUR 29 per day, I wasn't exactly interested. The location IS great for the Alte Oper and high-end shopping, but not great for Transportation and seeing the real city. There was no on-site parking that I could see, and I ended up parking in the lot across the street for a whopping EUR 64! I was not happy about that.

The views were fantastic. I was able to study and write without noise or distraction from other guests, and the Bluetooth capable radio had great sound! The bed was fabulous, the retractable blinds were almost black out, and the great swinging windows opened to let air and the sounds of the city in (I was on the 26th floor, so the air was pretty clear).

• Apartment

Early check-in was not feasible even on extra payment It was requested through booking.com but they could offer any vacant room( they didn't promise to be honest). For long-haul travelers it wouldn't be convenient to wander around or wait for 3 hours until a vacant room is ready.

Location Staff

Bad Choice for that Money
    • Apartment

There are certainly better hotel to choose in that price in Frankfurt. It is a 4* Hotel not a 5* Room is nice but uncomfortable. There are 2 bathrooms in the room one was smelling as there was no window or ventilation. Very small reception and public spaces. NO safe !!!

Nice Views and quite good location

location wa ok, accomodation nice
    • Premium Apartment

brekafast is poor comprared to requested price. no real parking facility, but public parking at few hundreds meters is cheaper and good.

location wa ok, accomodation nice

Room design and furnishings were outstanding.
    • Apartment

Room design and furnishings were outstanding. Convenient location to rail to airport and for walking around the city to museums and cafés. Friendly and helpful staff. Very quiet 20 floors up!

Below average for price paid
    • Apartment

1) Business hotel that charged for over internet usage even though I hadn't used it on 3rd day, 2) Took 30 minutes to access hotel on arrival, 3) Had two different staff members just walk into my room without even knocking, and 4) Didn't get my wake up calls.

Clean and comfortable hotel.

Probably the poorest value for money - Ever !
    • Premium Apartment

Stayed from Friday to Sunday - There were no cleaning of the room, and the reception was not really helpfull when I pointed it out. I managed to get clean towels, but only by request. There were no restaurant and no bar open in daytime (Until 6pm) and no roomservice. If we needed someting before 6pm we just walk to the Supermarket as the suggested in the reception. We have stayed at low-budget hotels in many places in the world offering much better service, facilities and value for money.

The room, view and location. Everything else did not live up to the rate.

Nice rooms in Frankfurt
    • Apartment

Hard to find front entrance and parking garage, too many security doors, reception is on the 22nd floor then you have to get on another elevator to get to your room, shower very slippery and no bars to hold onto

Nice view from room on 27th floor, Room service for dinner

I ordered a room service.
    • Apartment

I ordered a room service. From the menu it wrote that from 1830-2200, then i called at 1830. The first call they holed my call for about 3 mins, the second times i called one of the staff told me that the kitchen chef is not here and asked me if i can call back at 1900. I told him to make me an order and it does not matter if the food delivered late. Then he just passed the call directly to another staff. What a service!

Amazing view in a romantic loft
    • Loft

We found a few stains on the bed sheets. The WiFi was slow and only 500MB were for free.

We had one of the lofts and the view was amazing. The hot tub with a view over Frankfurt was also a great experience. Very central position.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Staff are not friendly my room was next to entrance and door...
    • Apartment

Staff are not friendly my room was next to entrance and door close and open. Value of money is bad. Toilet was small for 5 stars hotel there is one path towel 😡

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Nice rooms, great view, but probably won't stay again
    • Apartment

Customer service was lacking and staff was somewhat unfriendly. Also, this is trivial, but there was a small dip between the room and the bathroom that I tripped on and really hurt my toe.

Very modern cool feel

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Clogged toilet, charged twice
    • Apartment

I've been staying half a dozen times at the Eurotheum and every time was grand, but not this time: I mailed the hotel twice in regard to my prepaid credit card and that I'd arrive between 19-20h. When I arrived at 19h sharp they told me they were about to cancel my reservation because they had in general problems with prepaid credit cards and I hadn't been there at 18h (as if I hadn't told them, twice, without a response). They also didn't have my customer data on file and didn't know anything about my room preferences. When I got into a room that was not to my preferences, THE TOILET WAS CLOGGED. I left for dinner and asked the concièrge to have it fixed but since the janitor only works half-days, when I returned at 23h they asked me to change rooms and to return the old key card immediately, not the next morning, after switching rooms. When I had gathered my stuff together and moved into the other room and returned to the reception, there was no one around (so much for the 24h reception). The staff in the restaurant next door ignored me and wouldn't help me finding the concièrge. I had to call the hotel's landline on my mobile to get someone to appear after 10 minutes. The new room had a broken bedside lamp and as soon as you opened a window, wind whistled through the exit door. Also there was pink stain in the shower and the shower glass door could only be opened with brute force. The "free WLAN" is capped to 500 MB daily volume and 1 Mbit/s speed. To view video on demand like Youtube with unlimited data and full speed, you have to purchase 1h for 1€ or 24h for 6€. During checkout the next day they tried to charge my credit card a 2nd time and insisted on an additional payment method when that didn't work. So right now, I have a pending payment of 227 € on my credit card and my bank card has been charged with 180 € (which was the regular price).

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Fantastic view, convenient location, modern and clean
    • Apartment

There is currently construction on the outside, making it a bit inconvenient to get to but it wasn't that big of a deal. The counter space in the bathroom was nice quality but a little small, yet typical size at nice European hotels. The breakfast was very nice and the food good but it was very expensive and I thought overpriced.

You probably can't beat the view at this hotel! The location was great too. The 22nd Floor Lounge was a great place to go after the Symphony to enjoy some nice drinks and a beautiful view of the Alte Oper! I like having the WC in a separate room from the shower. Our bell hop was so courteous and showed us how to use the key to access the elevator and other areas for hotel guests only. He was very nice and professional.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

Looking over the city of Frankfurt
    • Apartment

Unfortunately we had loud neighbors. Parking was rather expensive at 29 € per day, and we had to wait ages until we were able to drive out. Perhaps the staff did not hear the continuous ringing bell.....

The view from the 29th floor was fantastic. The room was light & airy & equipped with a small microwave & kitchenette which was very convenient. The bath area was larger than most & modernly renovated. Good location-

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Convenient Location, Clean and Good Views
    • Apartment

Very conveniently located hotel with shopping and sights within walking distance. Also close to both the main train station and U- and S-Bahn. Only four stops on the S-Bahn to get to the airport. Clean and good views.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Fine
    • Apartment

The hotel is cool, nice room, the view amazing but because there is no lobby on the ground floor of the hotel loses a bit human character.

Very good hotel that I would fully I recommend and the location is ideal for shopping.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

OK hotel, but the quality is not proportionate for its high price
    • Apartment

Very weak Wifi. Noisy revolving door in the hallway which made me wake up at night whenever someone walks through that door (why is that door necessary??) They should take care of those as long as they charge such a high price.

View from the room and elevator. Location near S-bahn station. Breakfast. Those are reflected to the very high price.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

excellent stay with skyline view near city centre
    • Apartment

the only negative part was the wi-fi i would have thought that internet is included. you have to pay 6 euros a day for slow internet connection, my 4g roaming was faster. i was there for leisure so no big issue for me but it might be a big issue for business people. otherwise excellent stay!!!

great location all rooms with skyline view, in walking distance to the ahopping centre and the famous *fressgass*

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Bad employee, bad service,bad internet, just location is good
    • Apartment

1. Nobody help you when you went in this hotel. I am alone with two big luggage cases, even though the security saw me. 2. I arrived at 2 pm and the room is not ready yet, so a gold hair girl help me check in first and tell me come back after 3 pm to get room card. When I came back at 3:30 pm, there was another girl with brown hair, when I told her my name, she insist that she came not find me and tell me it should be another people called Cheng and give his receipt to sign. Ridiculous! I did not know my name?! I try to explain that I already check in and I was here to get my room card. And then she still tell me she cannot find me. I feel really anger, I let she show me the receipt that I have signed. Finally, she found my information, and she said I ask your first name and you tell my your last name. Excuse me, even though I am a foreigner, I can distinguish first and last name! Have you find that any hotel ask customer's first name and there will be how many Mary and Jim. Up to now, there are no apology no sorry form this girl. So I just reflect my dissatisfaction and she ask me " why you feel angry, we have found you?" So this is my problem. Finally, I directly tell her I am unhappy about this, and she just say a sorry.... 3. I just stay for one night, I think there are no clean service in next morning, so I did not hang the "no distribution". However, at 8 am, there are some open my door. So early? and your employee want to clean my room again after I check out? 4. Internet is really really bad!!!!!

location and view is good. If the only thing you need is shopping nearby, you can choose it.

It was very close to the place I had to be for work.
    • Apartment

The restaurant was closed on Friday and Saturday. The music played in the bar was very loud and the acoustics in the room not very good. Not great !!

It was very close to the place I had to be for work.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Perfect escape
    • Apartment

The Wifi system approach and plans are very uncomfortable.

The city view in the bed room, elevator perfect spot for taking a nice selfies, location, and of course, how can you forget the amazing staff including Rakeem, who was too kind to give us a quick tour in the hotel and explaining us how to use the elevators.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Everything was perfect during my stay (except the wifi) ;
    • Apartment

I do not undertand why nowdays, we have to pay for a good wifi connection. Especially when we stay in a business city and hotel... It's the only "minus" of the hotel

Everything was perfect during my stay (except the wifi) ; very efficient staff !

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

My overall stay was very nice and I would like to return for a longer stay.
    • Apartment

The bed placement was off and the sitting chairs felt too small. Television should be placed opposite the bed and not to the side.

The amenities in the room was very nice

Great view, location.
    • Loft

Receptionist not too friendly. AC doesnt't work in the summer, prepare to sweat. No room service (only at night). Poor service considering its class and price.

Great view, location. Cool loft

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

Absolute luxury at an excellent price.
    • Loft

This is one of the top three places that I have ever stayed in and I have stayed at the Sofitel Hotel in Melbourne. The staff is super professional and the rooms spacious and very well priced. We stayed in a Innside loft with the modern design.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

Clean, Bright, Modern
    • Apartment

Walking to the hotel from Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof, we passed through a very seedy neighborhood with brothels and drug addicts. Best to take a taxi next time.

Very modern and clean. View of the city was great. Bathtub and warming light were very nice.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

EXCELLENT!!!
    • Apartment

No meals served after 10pm or at weekends (except breakfast).

Central location. Excellent and extremely helpful staff. I particularly appreciated the friendliness and local knowledgable shared by the bar staff. My best location was the vibrant atmosphere of the bar.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

PROMISES!
    • Apartment

I didn't like that i was promised to get free wi-fi, then i ended up paying for it! I check out early but i was charged for the full amount of my stay.

I liked the location of the place, close to the market, nice view of the city on the 24th floor

Stunning view from the room
    • Apartment

The staff at the reception was not really friendly or helpful

Stunning view from the room

Excellent' and thanks Eileen.

Wifi connections.

Excellent all round. Much thanks to Eileen for her warm welcome and superior service.

Good loction comfort room
    • Apartment

Best location and comfort room

Nice stuff, very good view from the suit, everything

Only the price

Nice stuff, very good view from the suit, everything

Not worth the money !!!!

Poor service Poor check in

The view

Definitely has the wow factor. The views alone make the experience a memorable one
    • Suite

Breakfast was a little overpriced

The lift ride is one of the best in the world, the views were incredible, we liked the modern decor in our room

Very convenient location close to the Opera and Inner City

Very convenient location close to the Opera and Inner City

The Suites are amazing.
    • Loft

The Suites are amazing. We selected the Avant Garde and we had no regrets. Clean and huge and stylish. Worth the $£€!

Clean rooms, friendly staff and great location (near the...
    • Apartment

Clean rooms, friendly staff and great location (near the train stations Taunusanlage and Hauptwache).

Staff nice, breakfast excellent
    • Premium Apartment

Plugs to load own devices not optimally placed. No safe.

Staff nice, breakfast excellent

Internet is not stable

Great view over Frankfurt Sauna with view oder Frankfurt

View.
    • Apartment

Reception decor should be improved looks a bit like a cloak room

View. Breakfast. Size of room bathroom. K

Fantastic view!

The Bathtub inside room

New York style top floor
    • Apartment

Reception Staff un po lento e freddo

New York style top floor Viste mozzafiato Stylish Grande e spaziosa camera

Bad service

Excellent views, good location.
    • Apartment

The staff did not seemed really interested in helping.

Excellent views, good location.

Perfect Stay, as always!
    • Loft

the hotel is very special. good location and nice surroundings

Expensive place
    • Apartment

The rate is so high that breakfast is not included.

bed comfortable, service excellent.
    • Apartment

bed comfortable, service excellent. Location perfect for my meeting

Best hotel in Frankfurt
    • Premium Apartment

Sheets did not get changed on bed during room service

Great location, gym, expensive minibar

the style .

the style .....

Economical, convenient, breakfast is expensive.
    • Loft

I checked in after midnight and received a room one tier lower than what I had paid for.

views

All is good

All is good

Style and view

A bit pricy

Spacious stylish room with a great view

Hotel staff kept us in the lobby of the hotel from afternoon...
    • Apartment

Hotel staff kept us in the lobby of the hotel from afternoon until midnight before giving us the key!!

staff are great
    • Apartment

staff are great good location

It was near my Bank, Hotel was good ))

all was ok)

It was near my Bank, Hotel was good ))

Amazing

Fantastic.

Great place
    • Apartment

Very quiet around the location at night

Browse INNSIDE by Meliá Frankfurt Eurotheum traveller photo gallery