Reviews of IntercityHotel München This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Bayerstr. 10, Ludwigsvorstadt, 80335 Munich, Germany

#231 of 349 hotels in Munich

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Good value choice for visiting Munich.
    • Special Offer - Single Room

Shower was a touch tempremental for hot/cold

Good location for walking into the old town and getting in/out as it's right next to the central station. I particularly appreciated the later than usual (11AM) cutoff for breakfast

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Steigenberger Lite! Very good!
    • Superior Single Room

Given the size of the room, a comfy chair would be good, but that is merely a niggle!

A really professional check in; really nice welcome. Room 316, compact, but that is fine with a French window and a small balcony onto the street. Two bottles of mineral water in room on arrival, a well priced mini bar, TEA and COFFEE in room, not that usual in Germany but brilliant! Just nice touches! Excellent shower! The breakfast was all you could want including newspapers! The location is fabulous, inside the main station, as it were,with a shopping village on the floor below! I will stay there the next time I come to Munich!

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

Location near the train station was good.

Neighborhood isn't the greatest and parking is expensive.

Location near the train station was good. And the bus tour was right down the street, bonus!

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay

Availability of TV channels in English. Shower controls were tricky. Difficult to set and maintain the desired temperature

Room very comfortable and staff extremely helpful. Nothing was a problem for them. Gave us free travel in city centre area

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Best location in town.
    • Special Offer - Single Room

A lamp was incorrectly wired, causing a general short-circuit. Fortunately, staff was comprehensive and changed my room.

Best buffet breakfast in my whole trip.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Not really a 4-Star hotel. Recommended only if price is right.
    • Superior Single Room

Breakfast is not that great. amenities in the bathroom are of a poor quality. Hotel charges even for one-hour extention of the checkout time.

Free travel pass within Munich for the duration of the stay. staff is quite helpful and welcoming. They will likely check you in as early as 9am in the morning, if rooms are available.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Great location right adjacent to the main railway station...
    • Special Offer - Single Room

Great location right adjacent to the main railway station and subway. Staff at the receptionand the breakfast area were very friendly. It's great value for money esp. I got a card for free public transportation within Munich's inner area during the entire length of stay. If I come to Munich again, this hotel would be my choice.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Friendly staff & great location

Extremely expensive for what seems to be a youth hostel. The bathroom has zero amenities and when the facial tissues (only amenity) was empty it got never replaced. The room is extremely basic and extremely tiny.

Friendly staff & great location

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Great hotel in city centre.
    • Executive Twin Room

Great location beside central station, a short walk from city centre and convenient for all major attractions. Free mini bar and travel card a real bonus.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Pricey for basic facilities. At least 2 staff we met who were very new to the job and needed a lot of training which may imply a high turnover rate in hotel staff. Which also implies poorer service because of hotel management style.

Location. Young supervisor gentleman in his 20s to early 30’s was helpful and knowledgeable in immediately solving the issue with our room. Minibar.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Lousy wifi! Unauthorized room entry!

Wifi was simply awful. No one tried to sort it! Someone tried to enter our room. Opened it! When we went to the door they were gone!

Proximity to the station

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Very convenient for short stay, Very good soundproofing in...

Despite of "very good breakfast" in the hotel description it is just OK, normal for that hotel level Homeless people around the entrance

Very convenient for short stay, Very good soundproofing in the rooms, free subway+bus ticket for your stay (inside white inner city zone), free minibar (drinks only though)

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Highly recommended!

I couldn,t stay for longer days

The vicinity with the metro station dhe central station of Munich. Walking distance attractions near by the hotel. Very polite and cooperative staff.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Not recommendable

We stayed for 4 nights in Intercity Munich in April/May 2018. The hotel & rooms look very tired without any views. Inspite of booking 2 months in advance, we were given a room on 2nd floor by the counter staff stating the Hotel was fully booked and no room was vacant for us. I tried to reason it with staff but the lady was adamant and did not hear to any of my requests. To approach the room, you first have to take the lift or staircase and then another 10-12 stairs and then walk for a minute to reach your room which was ridiculous with 2 full size heavy luggage and hand bags. Bathroom had a tub. I had categorically asked for a shower while booking since i have a foot problem but again it was not considered. I requested for an electric kettle to make my own tea/coffee and was refused on face stating that if i require an electric kettle, i need to upgrade my room. Very disappointed. Will not stay here again. Negative points: 1. Tired and basic room 2. No in-room facilities (kettle, refrigerator etc) 3. Staff not considerate 4. AC never worked in my entire stay of 4 days 5. WIFI horrible 6. Breakfast had no variety at all 7. No value for money with the facilities provided 8. It is not more than a 2 star 9. Housekeeping horrible

Positive points: 1. Next to central station 2. Public transportation card 3. Breakfast average 4. Area and surroundings not so great at night 5. Soundproofing ok

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Room is small... 300 euro for such a room is really too much even during a trade fair season. One front desk lady was not helpful at all, refused to help us print something and kept answering “ I don’t know” when a problem occurred, though luckily her boss solved the problem in the end.

Very good location, almost in the train station. Free public pass offered by the hotel. Good breakfast. The boss on front desk is very helpful.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

The bed was nice and great to get the free city pass.

I got an inappropriate call in the middle of the night from the man in the lobby! The walls in my room were dirty and there were rats running around in the lobby and restaurant/bar at night, thus didn't try breakfast but still had to pay full price. Wi-Fi close to none existence.

The bed was nice and great to get the free city pass.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Best 2 things about this hotel is the location which is...

Some if staff were really rude and not helpful. Internet was veryyyy bad almost not even connecting in the rooms. For the amount of money we payed per night we were expecting at least good internet and friendlier staff. We asked for extra pillow and the receptionist said I’ll send it if we have! Alot of the other staff couldn’t communicate basic English which made it hard to ask for any kind of help even as little as directions.

Best 2 things about this hotel is the location which is right on top of the Ubahn and the breakfast.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Beds were very comfortable, good selection for breakfast

Staff at breakfast moving the food around with no gloves on them, also chef had no hair net on and kept touching her hair behind hot food counter

Beds were very comfortable, good selection for breakfast

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

Nice and central hotel!

The rooms could have been a bit fresher.

Very good breakfast, excellent location and friendly personell. A bonus with a free public transportation - card.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Excellent location, great value, fabulous staff.

Excellent location, couldn't have been more convenient. The public transportation tickets being included was amazing. Fabulous staff from the front desk to the restaurant to the bartenders.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Good mid level hotel, convenient literally connected to train station and good value.

We had Jr Suite and lot of room, 2 rooms but no sleeper sofa in room. Charged 40 euros to bring cot for our older daughter. Clean and nice but beds super firm, too firm.

Right next to train station. Convenient but a little sketchy at night by entry to train station otherwise no problem. Within a few blocks of beautiful area, shopping, cathedral etc. Hotel nice but bed extremely firm. Bar in room was free also nice free breakfast. Most of the staff was friendly, English speaking and helpful.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

Would definitely stay there on next trip to Munich

Nothing, actually

Impressively clever design of small, recently renovated room, with state of the art bathroom that was spotlessly clean. Since building itself is an older one, windows can be opened if desired—always a desirable feature. Free transit pass for duration of stay is a great bonus, and the gift of a full liter bottle of seltzer was a welcome surprise.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

The staff went out of their way to be helpful.

The staff went out of their way to be helpful. If they did not know the answer the researched it and came back to me with the answer. Very professional. Breakfast is 5 star. The location by the train station made my trip to the airport very easy and quick.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

A stay at Intercity Hotel Munich

WiFi didn’t always work well, some toiletries missing and rooms are a bit small.

Location is perfect, breakfast was good and free pass for transportation within a certain zone was very useful. Also free minibar was a plus.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

Overall- Excellent value, very good service and location.
    • Executive Twin Room

Europe just does not get the twin room concept. Some travelers are just buddies or friends. If I choose an Executive Twin, I should get a room that always has 2 beds with an aisle between them, and end tables and lights configured accordingly. Not 2 twin beds together. My buddy and I just laugh, move the end tables and beds where they should be in a twin room and move everything back after our stay. When we move the beds the fixed overhead bed lighting is now in the wrong place because it is not actually a twin room. I don’t really mind except it makes it a little harder on the cleaning staff, they must be wondering what the hell we are doing.

Breakfast was tops. Fleming’s is crowded every day but competent and always hustling staff handle it with no problem. You are right to ask about the lighting in the survey because only the bathroom is a little dark. Check-in was fast because front desk guy was ready for me, and I was able to check in at noon, that is huge after an 8hr flight. Wi-fi and in room safe are a nice bonus. The free train passes would have been great but we could not use them because I already bought them at airport, I somehow missed this benefit in the hotel description on the web. Been to Munich 4 times and so far only your hotel I would stay at again. Thx, nice job. Steve R (Chicago)

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

Most of the staff at the hotel were lovely, very friendly...

The whole hotel felt like the heating was on full the whole time, including the bedroom! Even with the air con on we found the room to be very hot. Our main issue was with checking out. When we had checked in I paid cash for the room then paid a €50 deposit, which wasn’t a problem. I had a receipt saying as much. On check out I was told I had only paid €48 deposit, because the receptionist had miscalculated my room cost. Despite me arguing that I’d paid for the room then the deposit, they weren’t having any of it and would only refund me €48. I know it’s only €2 but it’s the principle. It put a dampener on an otherwise excellent stay. When we returned home I discovered that they have also withheld the room price from my card details entered at the time of booking, so I’ve paid double and will have to wait several days for that money to be recredited to my account.

Most of the staff at the hotel were lovely, very friendly and efficient. The restaurant/bar staff were particularly nice. The room was a reasonable size for a city centre hotel. Breakfast was very good, with a vast selection catering to every taste. The location is excellent, right next to the main central station, with tram stops just round the corner. There’s an excellent Bavarian restaurant right across the road from the hotel, which is well worth a visit.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Good breakfast.

Good breakfast.Location is very close to HBF.Free public transport ticket . Room was nice but sadly the toilet had really bad smell and wifi was very poor.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Breakfast is really good, the same goes for the location
    • Special Offer - Single Room

The room itself was on a lower standard than other hotels of the same chain I have stayed in. Bad airco, old furniture.

Breakfast is really good, the same goes for the location

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Price is wrong!!!

I booked a room for 3 persons with the price €404 for 3 nichts. But I got a room for 2 persons and I need to pay 60 € extra for a bed for my son. It was sure wrong. This is the first time I met such a situation and I doubted now the booking through booking.com. Please give me an explanation!!

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

I was really pleased with this restaurant. I had very good experience during my stay.
    • Special Offer - Single Room

Nothing, everything is perfect.

The restaurant offered free public transport ticket during your stay which it's so handy. The location is really good and it's just next to the train station.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Convenient hotel

Everything was nice

Just a few steps from the central station n restaurants, shopping centres, sight seeing bus stop were all close by to the hotel,, they gave me a twin room n upgraded it for me without any extra charges,, staff was nice.. Would stay here again.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

the fact, that the hotel is located right next to the central station is GREAT!

when we have arrived, the (asian looking chinese?) gave us the "intercity" tickets but didnt explain that they were public transport tickets :( we could ahve saved 16 eurs that day! the next day another young lady was very kind to make sure that we use our public transport tickets and explained the coverage in great detail

staff was very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Great location and good breakfast

Wifi slow and dropped out regularly. No tea or coffee facilities in double room (must upgrade room at 30 euro a night to get tea and coffee)

Cooked Breakfast was great and location very close to major tourist attractions

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Friendly staff, great position and good breakfast.

The room was a bit cold and the lift wasn't working perfectly

Friendly staff, great position and good breakfast. Very quite room despite facing the road

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Russia Today? Boo

No Real English news. They removed BBC and added Russia Today. Boo!!

Unfortunately they removed BBC and other real English news and replaced with Russia Today. Boo! Hiss!

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

A central location for a short stay but lacking amenities

Wifi is a hit and miss. Bad air in room. Minibar useless (not cold enough). Water power poor in shower.

Breakfast was good, a large selection. Staff in restaurant was friendly.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

great breakfast, great location

the bathroom towels were clearly several years old, very frayed & threadbare

excellent location right next to the main train station, comfortable rooms & very good breakfast. free travel pass included.

• Reviewed: February 23, 2018

Very nice.

No parking.

I was on vacation with my two children aged 14 and 12 First thing The hotel staff is very nice, the location of the hotel is excellent close to all places within walking distance.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Great location despite the negatives I would stay there again

Size of rooms no tea coffee facilities reception the slowest and most inefficient I have ever come across with the exception of one young man took best part of an hour to get checked in

Good breakfast nice bar free Sban ticket inner circle great wi fi for free

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

Munich city break

Only one small pillow and no extras in the wardrobe.

Next door to train station so very easy to move around the city. Breakfast was good. Value for money. Reception staff had very good English for anyone with no german.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

We where there only for one night with breakfast ,the...

We where there only for one night with breakfast ,the breakfast was really nice with big selections ,also the coffee was...superb!!the best coffee that we had in Munich ,the man in a night shift reception is amazing ,he solve all the problems with very beautiful way,he is kind ,smily and with patience ..really we appreciate him a lot ,also the team at the breakfast are very helpful ,the location is perfect if you use the train station or to walk to the city ,the only think that I didn't like is the rooms ..we booked with booking for 130 euro per night and the room was tragic ,we have stayed again in Munich with this money with completely different results ,but when we asked to change us from the man in night shift he gave us another style of room more new and better ,the girl at the reseption at the morning send that it was free upgrade but sorry with 130 euro and at this place it is enough the money !!and it is not only the money but the previous room is completely different than you see in photos on booking ..anyway even if you don't like something the truth is that guy at the night reception he is a top Mark of hospitality and he can do the best ,thank you very much ,Evangelia and ADONIOS from Greece

• Reviewed: January 24, 2018

Our room type came with the mini bar included, which was a...

Our room type came with the mini bar included, which was a nice touch. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast had a great variety. Location was absolutely perfect for our short 2 night stay, right on the train line.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Clean comfortable and central

The rooms were a little small and no view outside window

Clean and comfortable room.. central location to most attractions. Nice breakfast and bar on sight.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Great location and easy to access all of Munich.

The shower in my bathroom would not drain. This led to the water overflowing and going all over the shower floor. It was not very pleasant for me and obviously not for the house keeping staff. I reported this to the staff at reception and they did appear to try and get somebody to look into it but that never happened. After reporting it for the fourth time the receptionist suggested it may be better to transfer to another room. In this room I had a bath tub rather than a shower. The water leaked through the bath screen but at least it wasn’t so bad that the whole floor was flooded, as before.

The hotel is in fantastic location. It’s definitely worth paying extra for this location. It’s practically next door to the central station, from where you can get to most of Munich, including the airport. The staff were generally quite friendly.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2018

Amazing

Absolutely loved the stay at intercity hotel!! It was barely a minute Away from the main station. The location was outstanding and the service and staff was great. They were very helpful when it came to Transportation. Definitely recommend it.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Would not mind being back to this hotel.

The television stations - no suitable English stations like CNN, BBC or SKY !!!!!

The location of the hotel was excellent, the breakfast very good did the bed comfortable

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Great location, free travel pass is good, tired and old, awful wifi,

They have 1 x 2 slice toaster for the entire hotel at breakfast There's lots of dusty dirty bits in the corners NO tea or coffee making facilities Worst hotel wifi ever Its very tired and old Front desk is understaffed

Breakfast was nice Free transport pass is great

• Reviewed: December 31, 2017

Good clean excellent location but reception needs more staff

Reception understaffed and always a queue to speak to the single receptionist. Avoid the packed breakfast - a real disappointment.

Excellent location - rolled straight out of bed and into the train. Clean. Spacious. SOme staff were very friendly. Offered to give us packed breakfast as we were leaving before breakfast.

• Reviewed: December 30, 2017

location, location, location.

room a bit small. facilities a bit tired.

close to the train platforms, saves tons of time between hotel and station. availability of airport shuttle bus at the station. access to all the food joints and bars at the station. very good breakfast.

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

Both good and bad but not dull.

We stayed over the Christmas period. I contacted the hotel by email previously to ascertain if the restaurant would be serving a special meal on 24/12. I was told no special meal but it would be open as usual. When we arrived in the restaurant, the waiter refused to serve us as he was too busy (!)and we should have reserved. It was 'Goose Night'. Fortunately the receptionist was able to book us in to a nearby hotel to eat. I have never been refused a meal in a hotel in which I was a resident before. Most disappointing.

Excellent location. Superb breakfast buffet. Helpful reception staff.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2017

Not valued for money.

internet quality is very poor, hotel is old and old furmished. towels need to be renewed.

The best is the location which is very close to train main station

• Reviewed: December 10, 2017

If not for the convenience of staying nearby the train station and the travel pass, it’s not Great.

Dated rooms, seemed more like cutting costs. For the breakfast buffet, they had toasters which were used for toasting 2 slices of bread like for Home use. So you can imagine the wait. And the breakfast selection could be improved.

The fact that they offered the travel pass for the guests was really good and the proximity of the hotel was good. Their staff Mileana was very helpful.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2017

Great central location to city and museums and trains

The heating was not working in our room. The towels were thread bare and had holes in them. (exchanged, but still very thin.) Our room was at the end of the longest corridor I have ever experienced, room 288 and with large bags the extra stairs after the lift was a hassle. Our upgraded room had easy access.

The position to the main train station is ideal. Easy access to the centre of the city and museums was very convenient. The staff and service was good. The breakfast was diverse and plenty. The upgrade was appreciated after advising heating not working in our room (mid- November.)

• Reviewed: December 4, 2017

The location is great the staff are helpful.
    • Superior Single Room

The room is too small, the housekeeping is not cleaning the room the way they should do in a 4 stars hotel.

The location is great the staff are helpful. The Internet was very good and the breakfast has a lot of varieties and was excellent.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2017

Cleaniliness. I also went through a door by accident (had a sign in German only which I did not understand) It took me down a back stairwell , all the doors were locked, I had no phone and I could not get out. I was scared. I tried ringing, calling etc. I was going to make a complaint because of it.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2017

Near the Main train station

Though we can request for hot water from the cafe but we can't boil by ourselves, cafe close @12am and after that, no hot water

Near the Main train station

• Reviewed: November 4, 2017

Munich and the location of the InterCity Hotel are perfect for a city break.

The room we were given was an Executive Room in the attic of the building. The room was beautifully decorated and furnished. The head height was too low as I am 6 feet tall and because of the lack of height there was no shower - shower head and bath but no height for the shower head to be fixed. Not suitable for tall people. As we were at the hotel for only three nights we did not complain, but would refuse this room another time.

The breakfast choice was excellent.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2017

Good location with small bed and cold room.

The bed for single person is too small. Moreover, it seems the air condition does not work. It is too cold inside the room.

The location is very close to the central station. 10 metres away from central station.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2017

Drab and overpriced

Taking your breakfast was a bit like sitting on the concourse of the railway station - a huge drab room with much of the hot food overcooked. Not recommended for the elderly or infirm as the lifts do not reach all floors (back additions up a flights of stairs - not good with luggage)

The convenient location for public transport.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2017

Staff very friendly and helpful, excellent location,...

Charged $59.00 for 2 pots of coffee....apparently charged for breakfast. Was informed breakfast was an automatic charge, even if not consumed...

Staff very friendly and helpful, excellent location, cleanliness.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

Great location!

The bed wasn't my favorite, although my wife thought it was fine. I thought it was too hard and flat.

The hotel is located in the city center, so everything was within walking distance. We were also right by all train and bus lines, so it was very easy to get around. Every way you turned out of the hotel you could find something to do or somewhere to eat.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

The bathroom was excellent.
    • Special Offer - Single Room

The bed was too hard and too low

The bathroom was excellent. The layout was made for convenience instead of trying to make it into the smallest space possible

• Reviewed: October 18, 2017

Excellent location for the October Fest
    • Executive Twin Room

You had to shower sitting in the bath tub because of the inclined ceiling. The room was on the top floor. All of the hotels are overpriced during the October Fest. (But it's still worth it!!!)

Situated more or less on top of the central station. Walking distance to everything including the October Fest. Excellent breakfast. Very nice staff.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2017

Very satisfactory had all i needed for an overall very good experience
    • Special Offer - Single Room

my pillow, i had to fold it in two to sleep

i really liked the location, the hotel, the staff and the gift of free city transport was the best surprise! 😊Also i must say another good surprise was that i was given a room earlier than the check in time which was really nice!!!

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

Not a comfortable hotel
    • Special Offer - Single Room

There is a heavy stink in reception. No shampoo, no free water, no cafee maschine, etc. Shortly the service is not in the quality of a four star hotel.

Location and breakfest

• Reviewed: October 15, 2017

Clean good sized perfectly sound proofed rooms convenient...
    • Special Offer - Single Room

Walking through the cigarette smokers at the front door.

Clean good sized perfectly sound proofed rooms convenient for all train services. Excellent breakfast

• Reviewed: October 14, 2017

Convenient location for Munich stay
    • Executive Twin Room

The bed only had 1 pillow and was a little hard. Quality of the rooms is not proportional to the price paid.

The location is great. Accessible to central train station and short walk to old city attractions. Ticket for public transit.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

SUCKS when you don"t get what is posted!!!!
    • Executive Twin Room

the picture they post online of the bathroom is NOT what we got, the room is NOT what they show also. they should have adjusted room rate to compensate for inferior room. thinking about calling M/C and dispute issue!!!!

breakfast good, location

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

Overall good place to stay for travellers wanting a good munich experience!

Room needing air conditioning as it got stuffy in the evenings and was difficult to sleep.

Good buffet breakfast! Good location, walking distance to Oktoberfest! Friendly staff at reception willing to help you with anything!

• Reviewed: September 29, 2017

Great location but a lousy room.

The shower and sink didn't drain well. Also, the bathtub wasn't very clean.I was in room 268 and it seemed to be over a bakery and a beer distributor. The room was extremely noisy. At 3am both nights the noise started and went all night. There were trucks loading bottles and bakery goods all morning. The backup signal of the trucks were also noisy or they would sit there slamming doors and idling.

Location was great for Octoberfest, and getting around the city.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2017

OK, convenient

If you open window (street side) a lot of noise, parking is an additional € 25, but next door

Very friendly staff, certainly at check-in, breakfast is has a very broad choice, location is perfect

• Reviewed: September 26, 2017

6.0
    Disappointed in a hotel with obvious location potential.

Room stuffy, only airconditioning fan operational. Both lifts non operational on day of departure for all of the morning until 11am depature. Carrying suitcases from 3rd floor no fun. Not acceptable for hotel of this size to only have 2 lifts intstalled. Service at Flemings attached restaurant very slow. Only 1 chef on duty on Sunday night. Cancelled desert order after 45mins wait. Large brown mouse ran across restaurant floor a couple of times while there. For a pricey hotel very poor value.

Room good size, clean and functional. Location very convenient.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2017

newer again

paid 6.000 EUR for 10 rooms for business partners . Instead of receipt for 6.000 EUR at the checkout received 1.475 EUR receipt on somebody else's name. Asked to pay additional 80 cents - newer explained what for. For 45min trying to understand why cant I get the receipt on the amount that I have paid and on my name and for what I have to pay additional 80 cents (on 6.000 EUR prepaid)?!

• Reviewed: September 24, 2017

Below average for the price

The furniture are old. We booked junior suite, large room with sofa and two coffee chairs, but without coffee table.????. Room heating minimum.

Location next to central station

• Reviewed: September 22, 2017

Great hotel in the city centre.

Excellent room, modern and comfortable and with air conditioning. Good location near the train station. Very nice breakfast buffet, including Bavarian specialty weisswurst.

Browse IntercityHotel München Traveler Photo Gallery