Reviews of Hotel Pension Kima

Wielandstraße 27, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, 10707 Berlin, Germany

#435 of 579 hotels in Berlin

• Quintuple Room

Very basic facilities, had to request a kettle, received two glasses, teaspoons, no milk and some teabags. No fridge in room. Some of Staff speak very little English. Other than that a pleasant stay 😀

Central location, good selection for breakfast provided. Room size quite big. Beds comfortable enough. Around corner from the High end stores - Prada is on the corner.

The room was not as shown in the pictures that were posted. We had ratty carpet and not wood floors(as shown is pics in advertisements); there was mold in the shower and the bathroom was very small. I received a message around May 11 and was told they would have a parking pass ready for me which didn’t happen. I was told they were all given out and to come back later and they would have one (which they said I would have to pay for even though the info on booking.com says the hotel would provide it for free). The receptionist told me since she didn’t have one for me to pay for parking and she would reimburse me. I did so and as I was leaving the hotel for the day she said she now had a parking pass for me if I would wait. I told her I had already paid for parking as she told me to. She acted frustrated. Before leaving the next day, I took her the parking receipt I had paid for and she did reimburse me.

It had a lift/elevator.

old bathroom, no safe, smokers in courtyard, reception staff were busy & did mostly checkin & out only. no sitting area, lack of tea & coffee during day

Old style building, a bit run down in the ritzy part of town. a bit of a rabbit warren. old lift was awesome. the bathroom was basic, & old. we had a triple room so space was tight. good breakfast, hearty & lots. safe area cheap stay in basic accom in a good area

Wi fi quality could be better.

Spacious single room. Great hosts. Good food and good choice for brekfast. Excelent location on Kufurstenfamm, very near are bus station, u-bahn and s station. Beautiful building.

Nothing everything was fine.

Perfect location. 10 minutes walk from Savignyplatz Sbahn. We stayed in a triple room which was large, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good too. For this price what you get is perfect. I definitely recommend this place. Some of the staff knows English not all but we were able to communicate with my broken German :) thank you again.

No staff at night, someone broke in to our room in the middle of The night but we woke up and scared the intruder away. We got nothing but sorry from staff after it happened. Basic breakfast, no food allergies marked, no glutein-free food. Very minimalistic room.

Lovely old building, very clean room and nice staff.

Rooms are bit modest comparing to ground, but you can see that definedly on the price.

Hotel staff arranged us possibility to make toasts, when we had to be on fair event earlier than the breakfast. That was so friendly. Service was bit stiff, but everything worked. Water pressure and temperature were good. Sound proof worked really well. Rooms weren't very hot during night time, and I think that is why I slept like a baby. 😊 There is under 1km to metro and about 1km to train. Bus stop about 100 metres. Area is richer shopping with shops like Prada, Vuitton etc. I think that might be the reason why there was quiet and peacefull.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The overall feeling was good ! very helpfull! very strict that no smoking was not tolerated excellent !! If wives go as well they would like that Kurfürstendamm high-end fashion shops !!

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

During my stay elevator was broken (i've got room on 4th floor).

- Delicious breakfasts with huge variety of food choose. - Great connection to most strategic places in Berlin. Aproximity to 2 U-Bahn stations and 1 S-Bahn. - silent and nice surroundings with a lot great, varous restaurants and shops.

On website it was written there would be an elevator, but it wasnt working during our stay. We had one person with us, who shouldnt walk so many steps, so this was very negative information for us.

We liked the location, rooms are clean, breakfast is good😊 we were also able to park in the neighbourhood using their parking vignette.

Perfect location, very near to public transportation. The room are clean and the staff is very helpful. Goof for the money you spend. I will definitely consider to come back to Pension Kima in the future,

Bathroom too small.

Very good location-Charlottenburg is a lovely&calm neighborhood with many nice restaurants and it's close to the city centre. The room was very spacious and soundproof but bathroom, on the other hand, too small for 4 persons.

Wifi was really slow. No soap or shampoo in shower. Pillows were very flat with no options. Had to lug suitcase up and down stairs.

Room was clean. The shower had good water flow and stayed warm for everyone's shower.

The hotel is at the 2nd and 4th floor, but the lift is not very handy.

Good hotel in general, we had everything we needed. The thing I liked most was the breakfast, well prepared and in a nice room

Breakfast was not served until 8:00, but we had to depart early so we could not take advantage which was a bit of a disappointment.

Hotel is in a cool, old building in a very posh neighborhood and is centrally located enough for exploring Berlin.

• Quintuple Room

Hotel interior was nice, old-stylish, made you feel German spirit, but not too shabby. Breakfast was basic but all you need - eggs, toasts, yogurt and stuff. Location perfect - area nice, many luxury shops around, groceries shop very close, metro also easy reachable. Value for money, would definitely recommend

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Room is really small but that's not the main problem. The biggest issues is it was _really_ noisy. I could hear everything from the hallway, other rooms, toilet, bathroom, etc. Feather-filled allergetic pillow which was really bad for me, I had to use my two towels as pillow instead.

Amazing surroundings, completely in the main city. Really nice old building and I enjoyed the breakfast very much as well!

The wi-fi is really shakey – I had to use my mobile phone to have uninterrupted access. This needs to be improved!

Excellent location. Nice, spacious room. Good bed. Nice breakfast (for a low budget hotel). Interesting building with creaking wooden stairs.

• Quintuple Room

The Hotel didn't provide us the room as featured on Booking.com. We had booked a Quintuple room which had 2 sections as shown in pics. When we reached we were offered a room which was not matching the specification as per the booking. Upon questioning the receptionist, they said they gave away the room to someone else since we didn't specifically mention to keep the same room as mentioned in the pics. The receptionist was not polite either. Also, the bathroom is the tiniest that we ever experienced. For 5 people, a bathroom of that size was a horrible experience.

The dining hall had decent buffet breakfast options. The room had a good view and was big enough to accommodate 5 people. The location is the biggest bonus. Has good proximity to restaurants, stores etc

• Quintuple Room

The heating of one of our room wasn't good enough . It was a bit cold at night.

The room were big and clean . The breakfast was fair , almost good . It gives you enough energy to start your day . And the staff was very nice!

1) Towels were not clean! 2) No shampoo and no soap! 3) Awful elevator! Even one person with one luggage can fit with difficulties! 4) Hair dryer was written while booking but I didn't find!

To be honest, great location and goof price!

I waited 30mns at the check-in at the reception... and tried to call ...

Super location (nice restaurants), fresh breakfast, kind staff good internet and typical house from Berlin

Great location to explore Berlin. Easy connection to both the airport (Tegel) and the city center. Very charming hotel, with clean comfy rooms. Breakfast was also very good.

• Quadruple Room

The pillows were dirty.No tel. in the room.WiFi very slow.No shampoo and soap.early checkout at 11:00.No kettle in the room for hot water.

just accessible to the city.Clean towel and bed sheets.

The lift is old and does break down. Be prepared to climb stairs. Found that you could hear people talking in other rooms. Wasn’t fun when our neighbours were rowing at 3 am- not the hotels fault though! Suggest take earplugs just incase you have inconsiderate neighbours!

Quiet street, nice area. Not posh but perfect for our break away. Beds large and comfortable. Good continental breakfast.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

If the employees can have more smile, it would be perfect for my stay in Kima.

I travelled several cities in Europe, Pension Kima is my favourite. It well deserve the price based on its clean room, delicate design and convenient service. And the breakfast(Buffet) is absolutely perfect.

Hot water comes if you let it run for about 5 mins at night, had to have a cold shower before finding out!

Very good location, just 5 minutes walk from the U-bahn and S-bahn stations. Decent and adequate breakfast, polite staff.

The breakfast was adequate but boring and the common areas needed updating as the carpets were shabby. The corridors leading to the rooms were not particularly clean and the carpets were stained from what appeared to have been a leak. On arrival reception was not particularly welcoming.

The location was excellent, quiet yet just off a beautiful shopping area and only a short walk to a station or bus stop

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Location is very convenient, the hotel is right in the middle of a shopping street and a few blocks from it, outside of the Savignyplatz station there are plenty of places to have a nice and affordable dinner.

OK, my room had a problem. The toilets in the Pension are of the macerating variety, meaning they are electric and they chew up the human waste (I know, TMI). The toilet in my room had some kind of venting problem. The bathroom was perfectly clean and dry, but the odor was awful. Awful. I did not complain at the time because my room was adjacent to that of my young traveling companion and that worked for us, but wow -- that's not a good condition. Also, the WiFi just sucked. If you are a word worker, this is NOT the place for you.

The breakfast was generous and the breakfast staff extremely gracious. I also loved the old building that houses the Pension, and the antique elevator that takes one to reception on the second floor and the rooms on the fourth. The neighborhood is high end shopping...the pension is right off the Kurfürstendamm. There are a few good restaurants nearby, including a Lebanese restaurant on the opposite corner, a sushi restaurant two blocks away, and an Italian restaurant two blocks away in the other direction. There is a Starbucks a block away but their WiFi is not much faster than that at the Pension. The rooms we were in were large.

The bathroom, old and smelly.

The location is excellent. The building is very old and the rooms are pretty basic. The breakfast was OK, but there was no variation. For the price you can't expect more.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Wafer thin walls so very noisy. Breakfast was quite basic. Staff not very friendly and looked unhappy. Elevator had a mind of its own and often didn't function. Communal toilet was blocked on last day.

Old fashioned hotel in a beautiful building. View from room onto courtyard was very nice.

Weak and slow wi-fi in my room.

Great location, Friendly and helpful personnel (they speak Russian, by the way) Good breakfast, Close to KuDam shopping street and many cafees.

Elevator, reception service not good at all, they don’t speak English, no facilities at all in the room, nobody to help carrying the luggage, poor and old furniture, very poor WiFi, too much expensive comparing with what they give

Breakfast was good

• Quadruple Room

Needed to hold showerhead to have a shower. Got a parking ticket (€24) and wanted to pay online at a German website (bank account for whoever issues the tickets). Staff would not help, not even take my money and pay online for me.

Proximity and atmosphere were very good. Room was spacious and airy.

The 6.7 overall score makes it seem like a harsh review, but there are a few things that knock it down. First of all, there isn't a hairdryer, kettle, practically no comforts in the room at all. Champagne glasses for some reason though... You can also hear the people in the rooms above you, and there was clearly someone in high heels staying when we were there as the banging was awful. As the hotel seems to be in a residential building, we had the window open at night and can hear more banging around from neighbours that clearly don't care about making noise early in the morning. Breakfast... least said about that the better. Go out for breakfast. The rooms just seem like a makeover is needed as everything just feels old.

It was a pretty decent building, just off a very high-brow street containing shops such as Louis Vuitton and Gucci, so you felt as though you were in a good location. Close to bus stops and the U-Bahn so it's easy to get around the city. Walking around you can reach Berlin Zoo, Hard Rock Cafe and other tourist things in about 20 minutes, it's about a 55 minute walk to the Brandenburg Gate so make use of the public transport for that. The room was very clean, and very high ceilings. You could tell at one point in it's life it was a grand building. All staff encountered were helpful, and even let us leave our bags on the last day to pick up later on.

The room wasn't so nice as in pictures. Furnished quite old fashion way. The shower curtain was really dirty. It should have been changed or washed. The towels was also that kind that those should have bee renewed. The hinges should be greased Wi-Fi did not work for three days during our four-day visit.

The situation was excellent. Easy to go every place, shopping, attractions, public transportation, parks. Quiet area. The breakfast was really good. Enough every kind of choices. The room was big enough for two persons and quite comfortable. The staff was polite.

• Quadruple Room

Old drainpipes and elevator. They need to get changed definitely!

The staff at reception: very friendly the male person who helped us. Thanks! Breakfast very good, friendly staff too there. Beds are ok, except for the extra beds added. Not suitable for adults in my opinion, for kids ok. Area of hotel is good, safe, good comunication with S bahn or bus. Enough to choose from when you want to eat or drink something. Note: ask for a room without pipes when you book. Otherwise you could get a room where the toilet and shower drainpipes are very thin or "sensitive" and block easily. The client is responsible for any service needed when pipes get blocked... I would urgently advise the hotel owners to change pipes, and also the elevator, as this one also easily gets stuck (as it is very old too).

The breakfast room is too far from the bedrooms, and you need to go up and down in two different stairs and along some corridors. So it can be a bit annoying. Anyway the breakfast is complete and the personnel is nice.

Despite the very cheap price of the hotel the around area is a rich zone of Berlin, and is very comfortable for walking in every moment of the day. Reaching the near underground station of Adenauer Platz requires less than 15 minutes.

I had very specifically booked a twin bedded room, and even sent an email to the place trying to confirm two separate beds. All to no avail - when we checked in there was only a double bedded room available. They admitted it was their error, and the only resolution was to relocate a mattress onto the floor, and make up a separate bed !!! Still quite comfortable, but nonetheless very annoying. BUT - on paying the room account, an 18 Euro discount was applied to the overall cost of our two night stay, to reflect the inconvenience. ............... and for the record, we were two elderly gentlemen travelling together!

This place was quite acceptable, given the very close proximity to the Charlottenburg end of the Kurfurstendamm. Breakfast was OK - a bit basic. Only the usual cold meats and cheeses, and a few almost cold hard boiled eggs.

• Quadruple Room

The 2 'single beds' in the room were foldout couches with a mattress on top. My daughter was afraid she was going to fall out! The Wifi only worked in one corner of our room, or at reception.

The room was large and clean. Breakfast was delicious, and there was a good variety.

Our bathroom had tiles missing and cardboard and cellotape as a temporary (We presume ?!?!) replacement. Not very good first impressions. No kettle or hairdryer in the room but we asked at reception and were given a kettle. We only had curtains and blinds would have been better as we overlooked an office building and we could see the staff so they obviously could see us too .. so we had to keep the curtains closed ;( Breakfast staff could have been more welcoming .. a smile would do. Very squeaky old stairs but they made us laugh as it was an unavoidable noise unless you took the characterful lift. The shower curtain on the shower cubicle ..

We loved the area and convenient location close to the underground. Next door to Prada and designer shops such as Mulberry, Louis Vuitton and YSL in a beautiful tree lined avenue. We loved the size of the family room. Very clean ..thank you Hotel Pension domestic staff. Very generous sized bed and comfortable mattress. Loved the choice available for breakfast. Loved the price of the hotel. Reception staff very helpful and friendly. Original wooden elevator.

• Quintuple Room

The apartment was spacious but bare with minimal, old outdated furniture, like 1980's loud and obnoxious. Tall ceilings, and a little spooky with one door locked and the ceiling had a opening that wouldn't close so we ended up looking up into the ceiling in the hallway. One of the tv controller had no battery and the cover was missing. There was absolutely no wifi in our place- we did ask the receptionist how to get it and she just repeated the same thing when we checked in and wasn't much help. I think the wifi was in the main building so it was impossible to get reception. We stayed 3 nights there and someone came in to empty out the trash and folded a few of the blankets in half on the bed and moved some of the clothes to different beds which was strange. No other cleaning was done as I could see the floor was still messy. The bathroom had the most unusual toilet, the shower was dirty at the bottom. There was an unusual smell to the place. The most disturbing part was when a staff member ( I hope it was!) entered our apartment while we were packing to leave the place and started to talk in German. He must have had the keys as the door was locked. That felt very intrusive and invasive for my girls.

We stayed in the apartment in the back of the building. We enjoyed the outdoor space off the bedroom. The breakfast was decent. Quaint little elevator to use to go up to the 4th floor for breakfast. If you like to shop it's near all the expensive shops.

• Quadruple Room

The water pump in the bathroom was loud. No frills hotel, but that's what you pay for!!

Our room was huge with a small efficient bathroom and beautiful balcony. The breakfast was sufficient - no complaints. Great value! This hotel is now located in a high class area with a lot of high end shops...we stayed here previously 7 years ago and the area has changed drastically, but the hotel has remained the same. I love the rustic feel to the hotel, original hardwood flooring, the double door wooden lift, the grand stairway. The hotel is in a good safe area, but not very near the subway station. I would definitely stay here again with a family of 4.

The staff did not inform where the breakfast was to be served & was not present in the morning. The water in the shower changed from cold to warm & back again without me doing anything.

Nice historic building with 100 year old lift, large rooms, friendly staff and good continental breakfast. They kept our luggage for us, even after check out, till 10pm (so we can go sightseeing).

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Having to walk through the back yard and smelly dirt bins to our room. The fact that there was no facility to make a cup of coffee.

The location and the breakfast.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Nothing negative to note about this property and location

Hotel Kima is located in a very upmarket area of Berlin with shops like YSL and Prada on its doorstep. Breakfast was very good with lots of food available for the guests

Very small room and bathroom - but ok just for sleeping - though pillows were terrible!

No noise at all! Very nice surroundings with lots of really good restaurants nearby Close to the highly recommended "The story of Berlin" museum Nice breakfast with good coffee - though the bread was not very interesting Very easy access to public transport

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

No shampoo or bath soap, had to use soap from sink. When we arrived to check in, door to building was locked and no one responded to ringing doorbell. We looked for another entry, no luck. Started to worry about our reservation. Tried ringing doorbell again and finally was buzzed in. Receptionist had stepped away when we first rang, left no note on outside door telling guests to wait or when he would return.

Very good location! Close to the main street where all nice shops and restaurants can be found. The hotel has nice interior and the room was spacious.

For how long we spent in the room it was perfect ,I didn't think there was anything to dislike

I got value for money, I wasn't expecting to much but it met my expectations The hotel is situated in the middle of designers paradise, not my thing, I went to see the sights not buy clothes.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

• Quadruple Room

Wifi really was slow, as others pointed out. I wouldn't trust the towels, for the price they charge per night, I'd expect them to be a bit newer...

This is really charming place to stay in and perfect location too. Hotel doesn't have a car park, they will give you parking permit card for any available spaces around and we had no issue finding parking place close by. Room was massive, with large windows, very comfy.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

• Quadruple Room

Breakfast and cleaning staff. The staff use to eat during the breakfast service, they didn't refill the food and they were unpolite and not professional.

Silence and peace

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

The staff was unfriendly and the plates for breakfast dirty. The sausages were old und not eatable anymore. Finding a parking slot next to the hotel is quite difficult. I wouldn't go there again

The room was clean

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

• Quintuple Room

Room was not properly cleaned. Lots of dust under the bed. Allergic reactions. And just one chair in the room. Parking the car was difficult in that street. Number of places are limited. But early in the morning or late in the evening are the best chances to park in front of the hotel.

Breakfast was good and the hotel was situated near U bahn Altenaurer strasse and next to Kurfurstendamm. In the nearboorhood lots of restaurants. Hotel itself was old but nice. Staff was very friendly and helpfull.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Hard bed, the water in the shower is changing from hot to cold water, the breakfast is very basic, i got stock in the lift, requests were not observed because frequent traveller come first...

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

There was no wifi. It is declared but on the 4th flour there was none. Also slab of concrete near the sink in your room is about 2 cm above the rest of the floor so stabbing your tows is a regular thing

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

If you are visiting Berlin this is a place with perfect location. it's a charming old building with high ceilings. It's the best neighborhood you can find, full of great restaurants, cafes ad shops. Place is clean, cosy, warm and has a nice breakfast. Great value for price we paid.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

We had a really bad WiFi connection in our room. The building is charming and even has a little elevator, although I found it a little scary. It got stuck at least 3 times in the 3 days we were there (only for a few minutes). I have to say my partner was not bothered by the elevator, so probably this depends on your own sense of adventure ;)

It was a nice hotel in a beautiful building. The location was great and close to many facilities and the underground. The bed was very comfortable and the staff was friendly. The parking arrangement is free, which is hard to find in Berlin centre. You have to find a spot in the street, but they arrange a parking card so you can park for free during your stay.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

• Quadruple Room

Breakfast was very basic, no pepper available was odd. Only boiled eggs offered that was cooked with either corn flakes or muesli offered as cereals. No black tea available only earl gray or flavoured. No croissants only buns and wholemeal and white bread. The bathroom was ok but shower cubicle a bit too small and difficult accessing and vacating. Temperature in rooms is good but quite a bit cooler throughout remainder of establishment.

Rooms are old but very large. Really is excellent value for money. Location is amongst the expensive retailers. There are plenty of bars and restaurants within easy walking distance. Whilst public transport, bus and train, is close, it is a fair way from the majority of the tourist attractions a bit closer to the old east/west border.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Wifi connection in the fourth floor was quite jerky and unreliable. Staff neither knew English too much nor put much effort in being friendly and helpful with the guests.

Breakfast was quite simple and plain, but good for the room's value. The place was quite basic but comfortable and very worth the ratio between the quality and the price

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• Quadruple Room

The breakfast was almost to nothing. Just some bread and juice. When we went up to have breakfast, everything was almost over and the lady refused to refill them and said we should come early if we want to eat everything.

Very nice old style hotel. The area was very posh. All very big major fashion brand shopping stores are around. Easy access to S-bahn too.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

• Quadruple Room

The carpet was stained in many places

Beds were very comfortable. Breakfast had a nice variety, very delicious. Location was perfect, close to great shopping and resturants, not far from the S-Bahn (which is what we took everywhere) . Staff was very helpful in providing us with a map and help finding the closest public transportation.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Wifi not available in the room. Useless pillows. Hanger broken in the bathroom - impossible to arrange your clothes.

Location in a posh street. Decent 3-bed room. Lots of hot water in the shower. Modest but sufficient breakfast. Funny old style elevator.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

I wouldn't keep going back if i didn't like anything.

I always feel so welcome at Kima. Location is great. My family live nearby. , so suits me just fine. X

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

more variety in the breakfast with sweet pastries like croissants or similar.

location in kurfürstendamm quiet and well communicated with u bahn and bus, the info contributed by the reception for transport and christmas markets.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Chocolate glazed croissants or banana bread like items absent from the buffet.

Unique art nouveau building in an attractive shopping restaurant neighborhood. Full basic buffet breakfast and international cable channels. Welcoming helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

Room was smaller than expected. Only one uncomfortable chair. No coffee/tea making facilities in the room.

Excellent location. Good buffet breakfast. Friendly and efficient staff.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

The wifi did not work so much in my room on the 4th floor but worked so well though in the lobby of the 4th floor and at reception area.

Great location and so easily accessible from the airport local bus. It is right in the heart of Kurfurstendam and so easy to walk to the Kaiser Memorial Church and the Chirstmas markets, the Haufbanhof, etc. The staff were very helpful! The included breakfast is so satisfying and plenty!! Yummy!! Highly recommended and would stay there again!

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

The entire experience was horrible. I am not a picky person- I am used to sleeping in airports or in front of them. And I am not disappointed because of the faulty internet or the poor breakfast food. The problem was right at the beginning. I had a late flight so I announced the property that we will be arriving late and please let us know if this was ok for them. They said there was no problem and someone will be meeting me at the hotel. Well I arive late as announced and the hotel ring is not working! Also I keep calling the phone number posted on booking.com and in our correspondence and nobody is answering! I stay outside for one hour in the middle of the night in December!!! By sheer luck the receptionist woke up and saw the 20 missed calls and called back. Finally we are alowed to come in and the receptionist (a blonde lady) extremly angry for waking her up tells us that it was not her fault, she was asleep and why haven't we arrived like "normal people before 8 p.m". I explain that I specifically asked whether me arriving late was an issue and the answer received was no. She continues to tell as how she is not to blame and that she was not supposed to "die" for us. The etire experience was horrible and the problem is that only by luck she woke up and saw the missed calls, otherwise we would have slept outside or in a police station.

The only thing good regarding the properry is the location.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

Rooms starting to look a bit tired. Macerator toilet. Shower room was small compared to the rest of the room, (not much knee room when using the toilet)

Good location, quiet rooms. Regular continental breakfast which gave a good start to the day.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

Bad pillow Breakfast was very basic, but it's ok for the price I paid tv remote control didn't work. The carpet looked like it had piles of dust on it. Some useful information for the benefit of future travelers: My room was on same floor as the lobby and I could hear everything, people talking/walking. Luckily the guests weren't too noisy so it wasn't an issue. There is no hair drier/shampoo in the bathroom, bring your own. no kitchenette or anything to heat food/boil water. The building is an old one, the lobby is on the 2nd floor, lift is very old so I didn't risk it.. the enterence door on the floor is locked each night for some reason, too bad no one told me upon arrival, I could have avoided those 2 minutes of freaking out not knowing if I don't have the right key or is it just an old lock that takes 10 attempts to open

The single room was very big, heating worked great in the room and in the bathroom. wifi was not strong but it always worked (unilke in other berlin hotels) Close to 2 S-stations which are on the main line and can get you to most attractions without changing (and the express train from/to schonefeld airport). also U-station was close On a beautiful street

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

• Quadruple Room

Breakfast - dinning room, not very wide offer of meal, awfull coffee

Very nice location, charming hause with history and nostalgy, spacious room, friendly staff

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Poor Wi-Fi Signal in the room, otherwise it was good

I liked that the breakfast was included in the price, the place was value for money pretty cool room with an OK destination.

Browse Hotel Pension Kima traveller photo gallery