Reviews of Leonardo Hotel Köln Bonn Airport This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Waldstr. 255, Grengel, 51147 Cologne, Germany

#78 of 223 hotels in Cologne

Very well located in the airport.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Rooms are specious but a bit spartan - don’t expect anything, it’s all very functional

Very well located in the airport. They provide a free shuttle service, though it takes the time to come and pick you up

Best choice if you want to be close to the airport!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Leonardo hotel -close to the airport,very clean,nice staff,free shuttle.And the food at Sunday brunch was so good. I will stay here for sure next time when I’m flying to Europe!

Comfortable hotel, good location for early flight.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Transportation was difficult to schedule. Shuttle is supposed to run every 15 minutes, but it does not. I waited over 40 minutes to be picked up from terminal. I could have easily walked!

Comfortable hotel, good location for early flight.

They had all I needed after a very long flight.

Can't think of anything.

Very friendly staff. I had.to leave at 3.45 am and there was already a little courtesy buffet with coffee and croissants. They agreed to store a suitcase for me at no extra cost.

Would return
    • Comfort Triple Room

Excellent location right next to the airport, the shuttle was free and fast. The room was more than spacious and the barman even made an exception and made us some food when we arrived late and were very hungry with no where else to go. Perfect for us, as were only staying the night and renting a car the next morning.

I did not get what I paid for, and I was put in a danger late at night
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

This hotel was a terrible experience. The hotel is very expensive, but I booked it because I needed convenience and I was willing to pay for it. I was to arrive on a late flight from Venezia near 23:00, and I wanted a hotel with a shuttle service because it was going to be late night, and also I’ve never been to Colonia previously... so my flight from Venezia was delayed, I called the hotel and told them I was delayed and asked if the shuttle would still come to the airport for me, and they said yes, it’s a free 24 hour service. When I arrived in colonia I called the hotel and told them I was ready to be picked up, I waited where they told me to wait, no one came, I was exhausted, I called again and the guy told me the shuttle had come and gone already, that the shuttle driver didn’t see me and left without me. So he told me I would have to take a taxi. I got in a taxi, the driver spoke no English and no German, when I told him where I was going he managed to say the address was wrong, and he began to drive like mad in a circle around the airport yelling at me in his native language, so I called the hotel to clarify about the address and the driver yelled at me to shut up and hang the phone up, he continued to yell at me in his native language then pulled the car over and yelled with some other men, then he told me I had made an error, he was so agitated and began to drive again lol ke mad, I began to apologize for whatever I had done wrong, it was now 1am, and I was fearful for my life, he finally drove me to the hotel which was like a 2 minute drive from where he originally picked me up.. it was a terrible experience... the hotel offered no apology for not giving me the promised shuttle service nor for my terrifying taxi ride... then after all this ilthe WiFi did not function... and my room smelled of sewage. unbelievably horrible service not worth the money and you do not get what they sell you...

This was a terrible experience.

Great hotel, amazing staff.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Hotel Leonardo is a gem. The common areas and rooms are nice, spotless and modern and the hotel staff proffessional and helpful. We had breakfast and dinner at the Vivaldi restaurant several times, and the waiters, Niko, Mahat and Juan were attentive and friendly and the food was delicious! We were a Little concerned because we were a bit far from trade show we were attending, but Mr. Mahat at the front desk informed us they had a shuttle to the airport every 15 minutes and told us which train to take, so it took us less than 20 minutes to get to Koelnmesse every day, We will definitely come back to this hotel when we attend the trade show in the future. Definitily recommend to anyone visiting cologne since it´s an excellent hotel, close to the airport and to the train station.

Bed was comfortable.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Asked for a cot bed and wasn’t in the room waiting when we got there.

Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was varied. Unusual to get hot breakfast in Germany hotel, so was awesome.

Its really near Cologne-Bonn airport - 5-10 minutes of...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

You need to pay for faster Wi-Fi.

Its really near Cologne-Bonn airport - 5-10 minutes of walking, very clean and nice hotel with big rooms, nice staff and everything :)

Very good hotel recommend
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Scrambled eggs at breakfast were sooo bad Totally dried out rock hard Worst eggs I’ve ever seen Don’t let that put you off the hotel it’s very good

Lovely place, great friendly staff Good Breakfast except for the scrambled eggs Best bed I have slept in very comfortable

Very conveniant beeing very close to the airport and...
    • Comfort Triple Room

It has carpet on the floor and furniture is this very common hotel furniture, fake wood, not attractive. Breakfast is expensive for what it is. They should offer a tiny cheap breakfast for people not eating much in the morning.

Very conveniant beeing very close to the airport and offering every 15 minutes a shuttle. Clean, comfortable bed, nice view into the treetops (we where on the 6th floor)

Parking here is particularly expensive while spots are so...

Parking here is particularly expensive while spots are so tiny I was at pains getting out of my car. An extortive 15€ for 12 hours is absolutely not acceptable and for me a sign of the bad service offered by this hotel. It goes on with the hotel sponsored shuttle bus, 45€ towards the city centre during the DAY is way over the top. Coming back at NIGHT we paid for the same trip only 32€. It seems that instead of helping guests this place is exploiting the great distance to the city. Definitely a no go attitude for me, I can't recommend Leonardo.

Was adequate

Free shuttle service is advertised but despite sending 2 emails I received no reply as to where and when I could avail this service from airport. Unusual that there is no bar serving alcohol apart from beer.

Was near to airport so very convenient for early morning flight.

Perfectly adequate place to get some rest before catching a connecting flight the next morning.
    • Comfort Triple Room

Well it's your typical hotel next to an airport so it is tough to make it more exciting than that. Rooms are quite dated but I did see them posting notes of updates in progress.

The staff were very friendly from the airport shuttle man to the front desk, etc.

Great stay and location for early airport departures.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Internet not working in Room 620 ( end of corridor. Despite the really nice weather, the beer garden was disappointing. Service sucks. Could be so good!

Location right at the airport. Free shuttle service to airport starting from 5 AM and running every 15 minutes. Great stay for an early morning flight departure. Good restaurant. Free Coffee and mini croissants available in the lobby for very early Morning starters.

Clean and comfortable.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

We were only there for one night so we could catch a plane the next day, so not much to report. We arrived long before check-in time, but the staff made an effort to get us a room and allowed us to check-in early, which was much appreciated.

I had a pleasant stay.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

They were very accommodating and the shuttle driver who took me to the airport on May 3rd around 7:40am was very professional and pleasant. He opened the door for me and took care of my luggage, I really appreciated that. Thank you

It was a nice and decent property with friendly staff and...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The distance to the Centrum.

It was a nice and decent property with friendly staff and very close to the subway and adjacent to the airport. complementary Airport pickup and drop off.. Ideal place for people with shorter duration to stay in.

Perfect if you have an early start and need to be close to the airport the night before
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Was a little surprised that I could hear the planes overhead. Okay Cologne airport is not as busy as some International airports but having stayed regularly at airport hotels I was a little surpassed to hear the plans quite so easily.

Room was clean and tidy and the evening meal I had in the restaurant was very nice. I was only there one night so did not really use any facilities. However would lie to say that the shuttle bus to the airport was fantastic, on time, right to the door it was great.

Brilliant location to airport, well appointed rooms.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Room service was slow and the food wasn't the best.

The room was huge, extremely well laid out, the beds were very comfortable, bathroom well stocked. Fantastic location to the airport.

Everingham is excellent Leonardo hotels are top
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

liked everything recommend Leonardo hotels to everyone specially the excellent receptionist and assistant Ms.Mirka Touhiri. Every receptionist and hotel staff can learn how to treat guests.

Everingham is excellent Leonardo hotels are top

Food in the bar was great, the guy who served us was...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Food in the bar was great, the guy who served us was fantastic. The room was great. Location fantastic with only a few minutes transfer. Would def recommend.

Great for a small family x
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

my room wasn’t a non smoking room and you can tell it had been smoked in before, as a non smoker this wasn’t pleasant but everything else was great

Staff were friendly and the twin rooms were amazing

Great location if you want to stay close to the airport. Very friendly and helpful staff.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

On booking.com I put my preference for a double-bed, yet we got two twin-sized ones. They said they didn't receive the request beforehand. This should be checked between the two parties!

Location, parking, staff, service very good. Breakfast delicious but expensive (15€/person).

Breakfast was abundant, rooms are large and clean;
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The buffet for the evening meal is not satisfactory: no German specialities and everything too spicy or covered with cream. The gym is a farce: there are 2 tapis roulant and one bike, and that's all

Breakfast was abundant, rooms are large and clean; position is ideal if you need to stay close to the airport, as you can reach it (or the train station) by shuttle (3 min) or by walk (10 min). Friendly staff, business position with fast printer, wifi well working

See comment above
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Wanted to book another stay when I left early morning. Reception staff NOT able to process my request and give a definite yes/no answer and/or price.

Bottle of water in the room.

Good choice for all Koln Airport travellers

Wi fi could be better

Rather small and crowded parking, but rooms are nice and comfortable. Obvious reason of this choice was the distance from Koln Airport. Very good location, so worth to stay, but without any special "wows"

- the breakfast is extremely varied, there's even an...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I arrived at Terminal D, and couldn't be picked up from there, so I had to walk all the way from D to C with a sick spine and heavy luggage, which proved to be quite a distance. The hotel didn't inform me prior about that impossibilty, nor did they ask me which airline is my flight when I called them. It's difficult to communicate: no e-mail with details of the upcoming stay, and when I wrote them an e-mail with questions about the shuttle, they refused to answer. So I called, and only the third time did I reach the receptionist (I was calling in the middle of the day). The person I spoke to via phone when I was ready to take the shuttle didn't speak English well, and answered me half in German. All in all, the atmosphere felt unwelcoming and the members of the staff whom I've met weren't nice, except for the lady who talked with me when I was checking out.

- the breakfast is extremely varied, there's even an extensive choice of teas - the room was enormous & the bed comfy - good air conditioning - decent free wi-fi (could be better though) - there's a 24h free shuttle from the airport

I was and am Mad and furious !!!! They cost me another day and missed my flight and 380 euro
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

My credit card got defrauded. So they coukd not charge my card , no problem I had plenty of cash but American and they only except euro..... really ?? What a dissapointment, not only did I need to go somewhere to exchange money, I missed my flight because of it. I was very dissapointed and disgusted to be honest with you. I travel the globe and never heard of any hotel not excepting other currencies or making an exception all things considered.

This hotel is a perfect choice if you want to be close to the airport.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

My room was kind of cold. Maybe because it was on the ground floor.

Breakfast was excellent. An impressive selection of tea varieties. Bread was amazing. There were plenty of different types of food to chose from. Salmon, cold cuts, cheese, eggs, vegetables, cereals,honey,muffins and other pastry plus fruits and also a very conveniant coffee machine.

Would recommend and stay again
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Why did we have a single duvet on a double bed.. It made the night very un comfortable

The reception area was brilliant , the staff in the bar were very friendly, and the meals were good value for money. The shuttle bus to and from airport was brilliant

Very pleasant, very clean, quiet property and very reasonably priced. Would stay there again.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The waiter in the hotel restaurant where I had dinner was abrupt and a bit condescending when I asked a question about the wine. He was not pleasant. I don't think he'll last very long there. He seemed quite stressed. On the other hand, the Maitre'd was very pleasant, always smiling and definitely service oriented as well as the staff in the bar.

One of the cleanest hotels I've ever stayed in in all my business travels. Fast service. Free shuttle to airport, even before 5:00am, they pay for taxi service. Early check-in in the morning was handled beautifully by morning staff Receptionist on duty. She was very pleasant and most helpful in every way.

Good shuttlebus opposite of GW Checkin
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Nothing Special, at some times some flight noise during night however it is an Airport Hotel at a cargo hub. Breakfast a bit pricy but good.

Good shuttlebus opposite of GW Checkin

I spent one overnight, no food. Highlights: pleasant room, excellent staff.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I wish there were clear instructions on the website of the hotel about how to get to the hotel from the airport by walking. I arrived at night and, though I'd have preferred reaching the hotel by foot, I found it difficult to get orientated and find my way. Instead, I called the hotel and used their shuttle bus, which was excellent. Anyway, for people who prefer walking after their flight, it would be helpful to find instructions on how to reach the hotel by foot.

Shuttle to the airport every 15 minutes, that made my life easier, because I didn't have to worry about finding my way from the airport to the hotel and back, and so I could be sure I would be at my terminal on time.

very comfortable beds and bright and spacious rooms.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

chemical scrambled eggs made of liquid eggs awfully long waiting for dinner in the hotel and service by waiters that lasts forever

very comfortable beds and bright and spacious rooms. Free Airport transfer every 15 minutes

For a hotel in Köln/Bonn airport - look no further
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

At a walking distance from the CGN airport the hotel surprisingly has excellent soundproofing - no disturbing takeoff and landing noise. Spacious suits, convenient airport shuttle service, good breakfast selection.

Free shuttle bus from hotel to airport
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Very busy breakfast room To walk from airport @ the arrival is long way

Free shuttle bus from hotel to airport Don't know if it works also from airport to hotel

Perfect hotel for flight from/to Cologne/Bonn airport.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Perfect location for flight from/to Cologne/Bonn airport. Free transfer to/from airport is available. Fast reception, clean and comfortable rooms

A comfortable stay.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

A strange odour in the room. The blankets could be wider. Only 1 set of toiletries in a room for 2. Next time I will try to book room 409 which I liked a lot the previous time.

Close to the airport, good beds

Hotel close to airport and easy travel to cologne or bonn...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

When we check in we were told because of the time of the year, the restaurant was not open, and there is nothing in near vicinity Fortunately staff in bar served a small menu and we actually ate in restaurant seating as bar was full

Hotel close to airport and easy travel to cologne or bonn from airport train

Room was huge and very clean.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Our flight was in the evening so after check-out, we left out luggage with Reception and they offered to have them delivered at the airport with their shuttle - "just give us a short notice once you're there" they said. Unfortunately, we had to call 3 times, and it took about 35' since the first call. No explanation whatsoever. Very stressful.

Room was huge and very clean. Dark curtains to fight jet lag. Excellent water pressure in the shower.

Perfect place for staying the the day before an early in the morning flight.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Parking almost full with a daily rate quite high.

Cleanliness and kindly staff. Rooms comfortable and bathroom clean. Free bottle of water and one kettle available with coffee and tee. Airport reachable by hotel's free shuttle service and also by walk (10 min). Because of winter pause, the restaurant was closed until 7th of Jan but there was a quite good and limited menu at the hotel's bar for having a pleasant dinner.

Convenient for the airport.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Although it was a non-smoking room, the room had a terrible smell of cigarettes. It is unacceptable.

Airport shuttle is convenient. Breakfast is nice.

Good option for business trips
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The internet connection was bad. One evening was even completely down and the reception couldn’t offer solutions

As this was a business trip, the location for me was perfect, close to the airport and very close to my office. I had no issues walking from the airport and back, but they also offer a free shuttle bus if you call them and ask for it or take it from the hotel.

Good value, good location.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Wifi does allow streaming of videos, breakfast expensive.

Shuttle was good, but unclear if it is limited to collection and drop off for a flight or if it can be used as often as you want. Good location, large rooms, fridge and safe in room which is great. Even some UK channels on the TV :)

It's OK but expensive
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The free WiFi was slow and limited - to have faster one with everything working you need to pay extra €5/day. The room itself seemed a bit expensive, while the price did not even include a breakfast or a decent WiFi.

Very close to the airport. Easy to take train to/from Cologne. Spacious rooms. Professional staff. German quality.

Waiting 30 minutes for the hotel shuttle bus in zero degrees...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Waiting 30 minutes for the hotel shuttle bus in zero degrees whilst it picked staff up. Being woken up at 3.47 am by pasengers going to the airport for an early flight.

Location it’s really close to the airport and offers free...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

No milk in room for tea/coffee then tried to charge €3 to bring some to the room. One of the towels in bathroom had a hole in it!

Location it’s really close to the airport and offers free shuttle bus

The hotel is best suited for one or two nights maximum and specially if you have a long transit.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The room in the 6th floor (last floor) is shaking (literally) as there is a continous earth quake caused by the fligts since the hotel is just beside it and it seems that this is something thatis known to the staff but they don't tell you about it when you check in.

BreakfEast was really good and had many varities

I expected more
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

We booked the quite double room for 2 adults and one infant as we traveled with our 4 months old daughter. There was absolutely nothing for child in the room and the room had some extra door to the neibourgh room with loud guests

Big bathroom, location- no more then 10 min walk

Perfect but the cold was something else, I meant the weather. The staff were amazing!!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The room temperature was automatic so I had a bit of a hard time adjusting it to warm up the room. I could not find warm blankets in the cupboard, which could have been a better substitute. Perhaps, they could provide some blankets too But all in all, the location of the hotel next to the airport is a huge plus!

The room in general, the vending machine and the friendly staff.

Outstanding Airport Hotel
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Would have appreciated some milk with the tea and coffee facilities provided in the room.

Very spacious room with two double beds smartly decorated. Bathroom was also very spacious with good toiletries. Impeccably clean throughout. TV had good choice of channels in multiple languages. Tea and coffee making facilities provided. We had a good lunch in the bar which prompted us to return for an evening meal. Both were excellent with good choices. Shuttle service runs every 15 mins to and from the airport. Will certainly return the next time we fly into Cologne airport.

Great location for the airport, however staff and atmosphere were lacking
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The staff on check in and check out were rather rude and unhelpful. On check in the lady ignored me as she chatted to a colleague before serving me. Whilst checking out I was asked to pay an extra charge for the 'city taxes' which, as I explained to the receptionist, should really have been levied at the beginning. He claimed that this was the city who ask for the extra and all hotels have to pay, but having stayed in 2 other hotels in Köln where this was not added as an extra charge I am sure there were other ways for this to be paid!! I was asked to pay in cash which I did not have as I was not aware that I would need to pay this, and then had to pay on card, thus incurring an extra charge from my bank. Had I known about this I would have ensured to have the extra €5 in cash. I dined at the restaurant on-site the evening that I stayed and was left waiting for almost 15 minutes for a table as the staff kept asking me to 'wait one moment'. They then told me, rather impolitely, that I should have just sat myself down even though when I asked at the reception they told me I should wait to be seated. It took much too long to order food and when it came it was quite overpriced for what it was. There was also only one vegetarian option on the menu. The wifi was supposedly free at a low bandwidth but it would not work at all for me and kept asking me to pay to upgrade.

The hotel is very close to the airport and is ideal for anyone who is travelling early or arriving late as it takes only 5 minutes by shuttle bus to the airport and these run every 15 minutes through the day.

I would recommend for easy access to airport & train into Cologne
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Friendly & helpful staff, great value for money, good sized room. Shuttle from the airport - it is walkable too. I walked from the hotel to the Train Station at the airport, and it cost €2.80 to get into Cologne (15 minutes).

This was a great choice for early morning flight.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The carpets were worn---but everything was very clean and well-maintained, so this was minor. Other minor issue was that there was a small tax due (less than 4 euros) which I would have preferred to know about and paid at check-in. I thought I was ready for the departing shuttle, but no, I had to wait to pay the tax and take the next shuttle--which wasn't a problem since it was back soon.

Very close to the airport with 24 hour airport shuttle. There were apples and lemon water in the lobby, mineral water in room and croissants in lobbying the morning--all nice little amenities. I also thought it was a good value and better option than calling a taxi in Bonn at 3:30 am. I would definitely stay again.

Convenient location: close to the airport
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Due to the fair in Cologne was rather expensive, but as all other hotels.

Good location, close to the airport. Friendly and helpful staff. Recommend for Bussines travelers.

Excellent.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Bathroom door would not close.

Staff was excellent and very helpful. Worked to get us in the room early. Ordered dinner for room service and it was great.

This hotel was a overnight stay in Cologne, our flight...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

This hotel was a overnight stay in Cologne, our flight landed late afternoon and we were continuing travelling the next morning. The staff were excellent and took care of any questions we had regarding the timing of our travel plans the next day. It was an excellent hotel, very close to the airport with its own shuttle service and a great price.

GREAT!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Staff is great in each place, from the cleaning ladies to the concierge to the breakfast and dinner crew We always go to this hotel when we are in Köln. super convenient location, shuttle that can pick you up and drop you off. We will certainly go back there !

Beds are big and good if you book two separate beds or a large bed Breakfast is very wide and open

More explicit instructions about walking to the hotel from...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

More explicit instructions about walking to the hotel from the terminals -- it ended up being easy but getting going in the right direction was a bit unclear.

Good fine and house wine
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Despite the double glazing of the windows you could still hear the aircraft landing and taking off so if you need a good nights sleep finf another hotel

Good fine and house wine

The hotel is convenient for early flights, the rooms have...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Despite the hotel offers free shuttle to the airport you cannot rely completely on it. Ordered it from the previous evening the driver came with 20 min delay which put us into a risk to late for the flight.

The hotel is convenient for early flights, the rooms have excellent sound insulation and bedding. The food is delicious and the waiters are very polite and friendly!

Close to Airport
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

While they claim that there is an airport shuttle, you must first call. No one with a paper and your name on it waits for you as I expected when giving them my exact arrival. So, this is not great and once they know your flight they should wait for you. The heating did not work in the night and it was very cold. Breakfast 15 eur seems a bit overpriced as they know that the place is isolated.

Very convenient next to the airport. The staff was friendly.

Poor

Staff - Rude not helpful Rooms - Not Nice

The staff their wasn't helpful or nice, booked for breakfast and never got it. Had issues with the rooms and keys not being able to access the rooms and having to return to reception for re-activating and the staff were rude.

They were doing some construction and it was messy and there...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

They were doing some construction and it was messy and there was some confusion with it. They did offer us a commpletary drink with room service. I used the stairs more then I had to.

Good location terrible service outdated decor
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The staff were horribly unfriendly and unhelpful. We requested a single bed and instead recevied two double beds. The A/C in the room was broken and there was what appeared to be a blood stain on the curtains. We asked to switch rooms, and got a new room that still had very strange stains on the carpet. We asked for a late check out, were told that late check out was at 3 and then when we went to check out at 3, we were told late check out was at 2 and that we would need to pay for the extra night. After haggling we got them to reneg on the fee but all around a terrible experience. Breakfast wasn't included but we paid 15 euros for a luke warm meal nonetheless. Unless you're going for business and staying one night I do not recommend.

Hotel is very close to the airport and conveniently located. It was easy to get to the cathedral and other major sites.

A lovely and convenient night's stay.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

My only drawback was the lack of ceiling lighting. Only the hallway of the room had ceiling lighting but there wasn't any in the main room which I found quite strange.

Overall the location of the hotel was excellent, only a stone's throw away from Cologne-Bonn airport.

Great place to relax between a long layover flight
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

It was a bit too of a place, not super cozy, but very quiet.

Extensive buffet, super convienient airport shuttle service (free of charge) and big spacious room.

very good stay plus lot of vegan option
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

the best place i have been. rooms are spacious and staff is too friendly and supportive. really good and also good breakfast. its like the best authentic hospitality you can imagine

Great.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The road to the hotel from the Koeln Flughafen (airport) is confusing at first.

The room was wide and spacious. Bath amenities (Sea of Spas?) were very good. The bed was wide and comfortable.

great for overnight for air travel.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

construction going on lots of debris in hall way. wasn't bad but it didn't look pretty.

airport shuttle! staff was amazing! easy to park and no fee if dropping off family!

Very good.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The shuttle from the Airport was bit difficult. There is no signage. However, if you know to head to the bus station and press the button near the telephones just inside the terminal and wait just outside the terminal, it all works fine.

conveniently close to the airport Koln/Bonn.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

As I am staying in this hotel regularly, I have to admit, that I was this time rather disappointed with claness of the room.

Hotel is very conveniently located for those traveling from airport Koln/Bonn, however not practical to get to the City Center.

More than surpassed our expectations!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

To be honest, when we booked,we just expected another of these "airport hotels"- a quick in and out place to sleep. Not in this case. From Mario, the Italian-German Shuttle driver who was ever so entertaining and helpful, to the extremely friendly staff at the reception, to the excellent choice at the breakfast buffet and the terrific service in the breakfast room by all the caring and cheerful waitresses... Quite,clean and comfy rooms, very close to the airport... We do travel a great deal every year as a family but this hotel seriously deserves a five out five rating!!! We will come again when are flying from Cologne, that is for sure.

Few minutes from airport
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

When asked about the parking charges for 15 to 30 minutes, (just some time to load the luggage's on my hired car that I picked up the following day) I was told that it is a fixed charge for one day.

Only few minutes away from the airport. Very handy especially when you arrive late at the airport. Coffee and croissants were offered on arrival at 01:00 am.