Reviews of Hotel Körschtal This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Richterstr. 23, Möhringen, 70567 Stuttgart, Germany

#17 of 113 hotels in Stuttgart

Easy to park if you drive or came by U-bahn, we trided both...

The curtains could be thicker and keep morning light out. But this might be not a problem if you are not sensitive to light.

Easy to park if you drive or came by U-bahn, we trided both during the stay. The breakfast was also better the we expected.

Handy location.

Needs light bulbs changing. Better pillows but think this is a German thing.

Handy location. Staff friendly and helpful and a lovely quite garden to relax in. Mini bar very reasonably priced.

normal and nice

I received the message that this hotel was trying to deduct 91.35 euros from my credit card used for previous payment. I feel unhappy about that action because I paid the housing fee in full and I did not break any house rules, which need to pay back. Even if you think that I need to pay, at least, you need to communicate with me before deduct money from my credit card.

The host is nice even we called them that we would arrive late, around 11-12 clock at night. We were helped to self-check in. It was good. The breakfast is good.

Lovely accommodation in quite an ordinary looking hotel.

Nothing to not like.

We had a warm welcome from the friendly receptionist when we arrived at this spotlessly clean hotel. Our large room was aesthetically pleasing with its view of the hotel's rear garden. The window had very good quality light blocking curtains to keep out the early morning light. The bed was comfortable and there were extra pillows. We had plenty of space on the desk and had two chairs. The kettle and fridge were good to have. The bathroom was nice. There was good storage space in the room for luggage . The room had been very well designed. The lighting, TV and Wifi were all good. The breakfast was good. It was great to have secure parking in the hotel's own parking garage. Walking to the station was 10 minutes to catch one of the frequently running trains for the 20 minute trip into the centre of the city. If we could give this hotel more than 10 out of 10 we would.

Fantastic B&B!

Fantastic B&B! Very helpful and friendly staff who went out of their way to provide whatever you needed. Very clean, great breakfast and a beautiful town with fab Italian restaurant around the corner.

Breakfast was excellent, nice selection and exceptional...

Breakfast was excellent, nice selection and exceptional service. Rooms clean, bathroom big and very clean. Safe underground parking. I would definitelly recommend this hotel to my friends.

Good and comfortable hotel.

Good and comfortable hotel. Breakfast is very good! Grocery shops and restaurants are nearby. Quiet neighborhood. Perfect private parking on site. I would recommend to explore the area if you are looking a place for dinner - nice restaurant is just around the corner!

Spacious rooms, no noise, nice breakfast and a good parking...

Check-in after 20:00 is through a special procedure. No hassle, just read the email with instructi

Spacious rooms, no noise, nice breakfast and a good parking garage. There is also a very nice bar downstairs (low key, great people).

Great place, great location, good breakfast and wonderful staff!

The only downside was that it was advertised as not requiring a credit card, but the fine print (which I did not see) showed they required some other type of prepayment. I thought that it was a bit annoying and a great inconvenience to me given that they only sent in email regarding this issue an hour after they had confirmed booking. Had this been more explicitly stated up front, it would have made things much easier for me. In any case, the positives of this place far out weight this minor negative point.

Great facilities, very comfortable, nice view, wonderful staff, good parking, easy walk to public transportation. The breakfast was also excellent and well worth paying in advance. Bathroom was nice and room was spacious. I will greatly recommend.

Excellent stay and I would recommend all of you to stay there when you are visiting Stuttgart.

The few steps between hotel entrance and the car parking where we have to carry the luggage.

The rooms arevery clean and comfortable with excellent breakfast. We had a nice Dinner at a German restaurant just 3 mins walk from the hotel which was recommended by the hotel owner.

nice stay at a well managed property- a definite thumbs up!

The reception staff were quite pleasant & accommodating, as were the breakfast crew. We both liked the breakfast, & my partner liked the complimentary coffee & kettle in the room too. The room & the hotel were clean & well kept.

Very happy with stay. Remind those with mobility issues to park in garage and use lift to bedrooms.

Room could use a fan in summer,even extractor fan in bathroom would be good. Very uncomfortable soft chair in room. Only one pillow on beds...

Restful decor in room...a pretty place. Especially nice view of garden from large window with fresh air and screens , so no bugs. Great design in bathroom hardware and lighting in bedroom.

Ideal place to stay for attending theater neaby

We hope that the front desk reception can be reached more easily. We tried to find more information about laundry service, but could not find staff member to ask.

The hotel is quiet and clean. Breakfast is wonderful. Free private parking garage is also very convenient. We stayed here for three nights to attend performances in the nearby two Stage theaters, and our experience is very pleasant. There is a map for us to pin where we are from! Highly recommend it.

Good, but advance credit card charging an issue.

Hotel charged my (£) credit card (only used to secure the room booking) before arrival and so I incurred exchange rate & commission fees which made me pretty cross! I noticed reading reviews that this had happened to other guests as well - it's pretty sharp practise by the hotel and needs to be stopped. Like others, I had cash to pay for the room, but I had already been charged by the time I came to pay on check-out. It spoilt the stay, and I probably wouldn't stay there again because of this. Double Room was on the basic side and the bed was pushed into the corner so my wife had to climb across to get into bed, so not great. No aircon, but a rather asthmatic fan provided which was barely up to the task on a hot night in July. Breakfast was ok, but no hot food.

Reception staff friendly & helpful. Location good and easy access to central Stuttgart by tram - takes about 15 minutes from the stop near the hotel. Parking was in the hotel underground car park - we were allowed to use it for a few hours after check-out while we went into the City. Room & bathroom were clean.

Delicious breakfast

No air conditioning so we had to have Windows open and very loud traffic noise!

Lovely breakfast which was brought to us on the terrace. Extremely helpful waiting staff

OK Hotel, needs more attention to details

Could not sleep at all because of: - uncomfortable bed, mattress was too soft and kept slipping - noise from bar downstairs well after midnight - loud thumping noise as if repairs were done during the whole night!

- facilities and cleanliness - free parking, nice garden - Stuttgart !!!

Good location in leafy suburb with easy access to the city centre by tram

The bath was quite high-sided so a bit of a climb to use the shower - not suitable for less able guests. Good continental breakfast but a little more choice would have been welcome.

Excellent location in a leafy suburb - leave the car in the secure underground parking and take the short walk to the tram stop for Stuttgart city centre. Good choice of restaurants within easy walking distance. The room was comfortable with the added bonus of a quiet rotating tower fan - essential in hot weather.

A nice stay in nice hotel, could visit again.

It was hot in Stuttgart as we were there so the room was really hot.

Staff great and helpful, breakfast really good, location very good for us although a distance from downtown Stuttgart. Would stay again.

Good Value hotel with good service.

The breakfast buffet was wonderful, great variety in foods and all very fresh. The room was well equipped and comfortable. There was much choice available on TV.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

We booked à night for 2 persons and when we arrived at 8pm...

We booked à night for 2 persons and when we arrived at 8pm the room was prepared for only one person (one cover, one towel, one pilow). There was nobody at the reception.

Great location for hotel. Simple clean quiet & comfortable. Great breakfast & underground car park

I didn't like that when we arrived they had already charged 50% of the cost on the card I had given for the reservation holding only. Bookings say "don't worry this card will not be charged it is a placeholder" and ask how you would like to pay. We weren't planning on paying with the card I had booked the hotel with. I haven't had this from a Bookings reservation before but the hotel tells me they do it for every booking.

Great place if you need a hotel near the airport but also only 10 stops into the centre. Quiet area. Also underground parking with internal lifthe.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

A nice little hotel for a short-term stay in Stuttgard

I was charged 50% of the payment a month before the trip, while as far as I understand this should not have happened.

The staff was very friendly, especially the lady administrator who explained all directions to me (the train system was rather confusing). The breakfast was good (great hot chocolate and large selecton of meats and cheese), and the bed was comfy. It takes about 20 minuted to get to the city center (central station) and about half an hour to get to the airport. Plus, I got a little chocolate Santa Klaus on my pillow which was a very sweet little move =)

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

OK, parking and internet not guaranteed.

Parking and internet not guaranteed. Staff unwelcoming at breakfast unless previously booked. Far away from city. 15 mins walk to trains. Limited facilities around village. Pub closed early.

Beds comfy. Did not get double bed requested

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Lovely Hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Lovely helpful staff. Very clean and well presented. The continental breakfast was excellent. Close walk to the tram for access into Central Stauttgart.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Absolutely atrocious hotel

* It was advertised as modern but far from it * the elevator was way too small and pointless * the beds were terrible we would have been better sleeping on a rock * bathroom was tiny and could hardly move in there THEY SHOULD PAY US TO STAY AT THIS PATHETIC ESTABLISHMENT THEY CLAIM IS A HOTEL!!!

When our time was up at this shambles of a so-called hotel

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Warm friendly staff at quiet location

No seating area or bar.

The friendly staff spoke excellent English and were most helpful in assisting with directions etc. The continental breakfast was excellent with choice of different breads , cheeses, tea and coffees. Would definitely return again.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Strange little place, close to airport

Room was noted as non-smoking, however, it was over the bar, so when we opened the window, all we could smell was stale cigarettes (and listen to constant traffic.) We had an early check out to catch a flight, but no one was there to check us out. The number posted to call, didn't work. We were told our room was on the first floor, yet we had to climb a few flights of steps to get to it.

Free underground parking. Near the airport.

• Reviewed: 13 September 2016

Secure parking and having a vehicle made the location...

Better ventilation in the bathroom would be good. It remained damp most of the time.

Secure parking and having a vehicle made the location suitable for us. Breakfast was fine as were the staff, with the exception of one who was on reception who was not keen and didn't provide more teabags on request. (Rather petty but distasteful) Others were friendly and helpful enough.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

All in all it was a very good property I just wish I had a shower instead of the tub.

I had trouble with the shape of the tub bottom when showering. I turned to rinse off the soap on my back and slipped and fell onto the tub's rim causing 2 fractured ribs ribs and contusions. Tub bottoms need to have better footing.

Breakfast was very good. The room was well appointed and good beds. Kalifi Bar was outstanding. We found many good restaurants within 5 min walk.

• Reviewed: 30 July 2016

How a hotel should be
    • Family Room With Two-Bedroom (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The entire experience was very very good. We spent only one night at the hotel, but it was an excellent stay. We had booked a family room (we were two adults with two young kids) and we got two double rooms. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We had free parking in a basement garage and free internet. The breakfast buffet was delicious with lots to choose from, and wait staff! The hotel is a 5 - 10 minute walk (longer with small children) from the U-Bahn, which took about 20 minutes to get into the center of Stuttgart. We were very happy with our stay, and would heartily recommend this hotel.

Will not return
    • Family Room With Two-Bedroom (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Staff were very rude when another guest complained about the air con not working. He was told it was broken. When he mentioned it was hot in his room and needed fixing they just laughed. Stating it was not hot. Our room also had no air-conditioning so expect the whole hotel was off and yes it was very hot.

Location was good.

Courtesy at Korschtal

The owners and staff were exceptional, going above and beyond the call of duty. The breakfast was excellent and very fresh. Location was perfect in a beautiful, quaint area.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

We are very positive about this hotel.

-The room was clean and big enough. -The free parking under the hotel -You can walk to the U-Bahn, in 10 minutes your in the city center. -Very good breakfast. The personal works hard to make your stay a good one... -In this hotel we had very good internet. The free wifi is working great!

• Reviewed: 23 July 2016

Good place for short stay

The traffic in the nearby area can get very croweded .Noisy with open windows

Very clean , good breakfast, good room facilities, free and secured parking .The garden makes a very good relaxation area.

Reasonable price;

Room was a bit cramped

Reasonable price; close to Autobahn but away from Stuttgart center

a very nice place to stay with your family and dedicated free parking was a great plus

Nice spacious and clean room with neat and clean washroom as well

Small rooms

Small rooms

Good hotel, very good parking

Good hotel, very good parking

Great for a stop over but you would need to drive or take a...

Great for a stop over but you would need to drive or take a train into Stuttgart centre. There was secure free parking in their underground garage.

good people, convenient

some noisy traffic

good people, convenient

Very good breakfat ,clean room

Very good breakfat ,clean room

Great locatio

Great location near the tram stop and some good restaurants.

Good and Clean Hotel!

Breakfast is pretty nice! Netto、Norma and Rewe just nearby by walk for 5 minutes! There is a good atmosphere bar in front of the hotel!

Quiet area.
    • Quadruple Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Quiet area. Spacious room. Good breakfast. Short walk to station.

Excellent hotel for short stay.

No shopping around.

Professional staff. Very good breakfast.

Room a little bit bigger

Friendly staff.

Friendly staff.

Good hotel to stay during exhibition at Stuttgart !

Wifi doens't support al apps ...

Good hotel to stay during exhibition at Stuttgart ! Nice room, good breakfast.

Poor customer focus, poor flexibility, obviously not happy...
    • Two Triple Rooms (5-6 Adults)

Poor customer focus, poor flexibility, obviously not happy that we did not book directly

Great place to stay en route to your holiday, excellent staff and breakfast real good value

Free secure garage Parking

It was an overnight stay to make the travel back home manageable.

The wifi signal was not clear. the reception is not open 24/7

Reception was friendly and could speak English

Small room but very clean.

Small room but very clean. Location is also good, 5 min. walk to supermarket. Private underground parking is secure and safe.

Amazing hotel for the price!

The bed was a bit hard for me, but I found some pillows & blanket in the closet to soften the sleep

Wow, what a nice bathroom

Good value for money.

Nice hotel with secure parking.

Clean room,friendly staff.

Clean room,friendly staff. Safe parking.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

comfortable hotel close to transport to access Stuttgart city

cold weather

fresh clean and nicely renovated hotel room, close to tram system to travel into Stuttgart

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Perfect overnighter-would stay again.

Excellent breakfast- a good choice of continental meats and cheeses, fruit, yoghurts and cereals. Good size room with mini bar at reasonable cost.

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

Great value of money, clean room, good facility

Great value of money, clean room, good facility

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Hotel grade should 4 or 4.5 star

Room was spacious and perfect clean. Very friendly staff with excellent breakfast. Value for money and will stay again.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

For the one night stop it was very good.

For the one night stop it was very good. Good parking for the motorbikes.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

Very good family run hotel will stay again

Good location. secure underground parking good clean rooms excellent breakfast and close to good restaurants. Very good value for money

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

big room great location and clean
    • Quadruple Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

all was perfect

was so clean and great hotel

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

Everything was OK

There was no parking available when we arrived, wifi wasn't reliable

Breakfast, staff

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

Perfect hotel for overnight refreshement it has got it everything right
    • Family Room With Two-Bedroom (2 Adults + 2 Children)

More wifi access codes :):)

Very neat everybody friendly and flexible.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2016

Very clean, excellent staff, good breakfast, quiet location,...

A little far from the city center. Tram station in 2 mins walk though, so transportation to the center is not a problem.

Very clean, excellent staff, good breakfast, quiet location, good beds.

• Reviewed: 25 April 2016

Parking facilities included, in the private garage of the...

If you leave from the garage would perfect for carrying suitcases, the lift bring you to the exact level. But leaving from the reception, youshould be carrying luggage some steps down, and then some up from the front door. Not easy!

Parking facilities included, in the private garage of the hotel. Wi Fi was good, very big room, good breakfast. Is located 10/15 minutes driving from city centre and 20 min. from M. Benz Museum. In a very quiet zone, with easy access.

• Reviewed: 19 April 2016

Good breakfast.

Close to a bar so the parking space was occupied by many bar customers. The toilet in the our room is not clean, which is obvious and disappointed.

Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2016

Lovely clean room with comfortable beds.

We stayed Friday and Saturday night and music played very loudly until the early hours!

Lovely clean room with comfortable beds. Tea and coffee facilities and secure underground parking. Short walk to tram station which takes you straight into Stuttgart.

• Reviewed: 27 March 2016

Comfortable beds in the family room.

It was a little hot in the room with 4 persons. We could'd open the windows because of the noise of the bar below. you could also hear the noise with the windows closed. We had a room at the front of the hotel at the first floor. The noise stopped around midnight.

Comfortable beds in the family room. Great shower and excellent breakfast. We arrived late due to traffic. The hotel called us and told us were we could find the key. Great service!

• Reviewed: 13 December 2015

Very good value for money including breakfast and...

Very good value for money including breakfast and underground parking - also a 10 minute walk from Mohringen station, a group day pass gets 5 people unlimited travel in zones 10 + 20 for 11.50EUR

• Reviewed: 6 December 2015

Hotel was near public transport

Bed was a wee bit hard for me but then you can't please everyone in that respect

Hotel was near public transport Staff were able to suggest great local Restuarant for evening meal.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2015

Location close to public transport to town center and...

Breakfast room was quite small and poky - especially the buffet area.

Location close to public transport to town center and walking distance to the musical theatres. Parking available at no extra charge.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2015

Parking

The hotel wasn't ready for us though we had an open reservation in Booking. There was some misunderstanding due to a question that the manager sent me and I didn't answer. No suitable rooms for couple and more than 1 kid.

Parking Nicely furnished and good vibe They were able to find rooms for us at 22:00 though they weren't ready for us.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2015

Pleasant hotel in a nice municipality next to Stuttgart,...

Only the fact that beds are closed to the wall.

Pleasant hotel in a nice municipality next to Stuttgart, convenient to reach the city by U bahn. Comfortable, silent and nice room. Everything is clean. Good breakfast. Car parking covered and included in the price. Staff courtesy

There are also 36 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.