Reviews of Park Plaza Berlin Kudamm This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Joachimstaler Str. 29, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, 10719 Berlin, Germany

#281 of 579 hotels in Berlin

The bathroom seems a little more dated compared to the room.

Great location it is near everything you need restaurants and trainlines. Rooms are clean, modern and comfortable.

Will be back ... comfortable and great value. And Location.

No English TV channel, not even news ... at least I couldn't find any.

I really liked the hotel ... but the room could need some TLC, but was perfect for me as solo traveller. Shower very good. Love that I could have my breakfast in on the patio every morning. Breakfast good. Staff very friendly and helpful. Bed comfortable. And of course the location -the Location!!!!!!

Clean, comfortable and well located hotel
    • Double Room with Courtyard View

The room I got was really small, just the size of the huge bed, I was missing some space to chill out in the room, but the rest was perfect!

The bed was the best thing in the room, super comfortable! the pillows, the cover very soft and everything super clean. Breakfast was really good, they had gluten free bread and prepared it for me on purpose. Also different choices for salty things, sweet things, lactose free milk, coffee... The personal was super kind and respectful. I would recommend this place! Metro stops very close to go wherever you want!

Good values for money

Bathroom too small Not too close to historical places

Good values for money Good location / easy to get to the airport Comfortable beds Nice staffs

Large and comfortable bed !

Large and comfortable bed ! Close to the tiergarten station where we can find a curry wurst (curry36) and bus 100 which bring us through all the famous monuments in the city.

we came to Check-In at 16:00, we were told the 3 rooms that...

we came to Check-In at 16:00, we were told the 3 rooms that we booked not ready and ask us to wait, then we ask for how long and we were told "WE DO NOT KNOW' by the receptionist very rudely, then we ask for a refund and they offered one room to keep the bags and promise to give the other room with-in 30min. we waited 2 hours to get the other room. worst experience and I would never go there. also, the 2 lifts didn't work so we had to carry the bags 3 floors. Breakfast was not so good and you have to pay for orange juice LOL Hoping to get some kinda refund true Booking.com

Well worth the visit to a lovely city with a comfortable stay.

One family member complained of obstructive pillar in shower room. Bathrooms were a little bit small. Complimentary water not provided- it was very hot.

Good facilities overall. Good location. Very helpful staff. One member had flight cancellation and although full refund not able to be provided a discount for other service was offered. Breakfast satisfactory.

Nice Hotel

Grouting on bathroom floor was very dirty. We stayed one night, but were disturbed by our door opening at 8am. At 9am someone knocked on the door and apologised when I answered . The same person knocked half an hour later ( I assume it was the cleaning staff). Not sure why someone was attempting to enter the room when we hadn’t checked out and had until 12to do so.

Very large comfortable bed.

Excellent!

My card was charged twice, but then the extra amount was returned without any action from my side. So, not a big deal.

Everything was great! The room, the bathroom, the bed, coffee machine in the room :)

Perfect stay

Having to leave!

Good value for money, huge comfy bed,aircon in room.Lovely powerful shower and plenty of hot water. Friendly staff. Good breakfast, plenty of choice, hot and cold. Excellent location. Will definitely come back and stay again.

Clean!

The air-con is not cool. Opening the window us even cooler than turning it on.

The hotel is super clean! And finish the cleaning quickly. There is bubble tea shop, shopping mall and many restaurant nearby!

Overall a very pleasant stay. Rocommended
    • Twin Room with Courtyard View

The room could be cleaner. There are huge stains on the carpet. The cleaning ladies tend to come very early.

The location is perfect to explore Charlottenburg, everything necessary is just a walking distance away. The room was spacious and nice. But if you expect a nice view on a courtyard, forget about it! It's just a little quieter side of the hotel. Breakfast was descent. Very good toiletries. Would stay here again.

The breakfast was fine and hotel has good location.
    • Double Room with Courtyard View

On 7th floor air conditioning does not work properly and in hot days it's trash to stay there. Water in sink stucks for a long time, under the bed lots of dust.

The breakfast was fine and hotel has good location. They provide children crib.

Great location, but not the best facility...
    • Double Room with Courtyard View

The temperature in Berlin was 88 degrees each day we were there - yes, it was really hot! But the Park Plaza hotel was listed as having air-conditioning. What a disappointment to arrive and find that the air-conditioning did not work in the rooms! The breakfast room was cooled, but not the bedrooms. Sleeping was miserable. If there is not going to be properly working air conditioning, they should not list that they have it. Also, I would suggest that they engage a new interior designer to replace the atrocious art work on all of the walls....

The location of the hotel is the best thing about it, not far from the Ku'damm in the Charlottenburg district, which is our favorite area.

Decent hotel in a convenient location.

When we asked for a room facing the courtyard because of street noise, we were charged an extra 10 euros per night. At checkout the daytime deskclerk (see above) saw no reason for that and removed it from our bill. Two friends traveling with us were asked for a 40 euro deposit for the minibar, as were we. We used nothing and were not billed on our credit card, but our friends paid cash, used one or two items and were not given any refund. To this date, in spite of phone calls and emails, they have not received a refund.

One particular desk clerk was especially friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was very good with decent variety. Location not very far from Bahnhof Zoo and U-bahn and bus stops. Good location for someone looking for elegant shopping along the Kudamm. Free newspapers in the morning in the breakfast room.

It's located in a nice area, close to shops and...

The barman was not very friendly. We had two rooms on the same reservation but one was bigger than the other . However, the staff was very helpful and changed the smaller room the next day. There was a terrace where you could have a coffee or breakfast but just next to it a renovation was taking place, making a lot of nice a disturbing the atmosphere.

It's located in a nice area, close to shops and restaurants, just a 5 min walk from the metro/S bahn. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast is good. We thought it would be louder because the room was facing a big boulevard but in fact it was perfect. Great value for money in a city like Berlin.

Good value base to explore Berlin from.

The room AC doesn't work very well so was room was warm, however when we were there Berlin was very hot.

Excellent location, close to U bahn and S bahn so easy to explore. Breakfast is good in lovely big light and airy breakfast room. Comfy beds with good shower water pressure.

Very pleasant stay, in clean, well equipped facility and cordial staff

I liked this hotel a lot, but if anything, it was "slightly" distant from where I needed to go, but it's just me. The closest under ground station is about 5-7 minutes walk, and it's very ok. Also, it's a bit noisy during the day time on the lower floor, as the hotel is on the very busy main street with a lots of traffic and the windows didn't shut off those noises. But, my ears are extremely sensitive, so it wld be ok for normal people.

Very cordial staff, well-appointed room with tasteful interior with a double bed, storage space, extra pillows and towels, shower that doesn't flood the floor, big mirrors, double curtains etc. Also excellent was a long breakfast hour (6-11am!), room services, and offer of picnic basket preparation. I didn't have time during my short stay, but I wld definitely take it, next time I stay longer!

Nice, cozy hotel room with good breakfast.

The room is really bright at night due to the many neon signs across the street, and the shades don't really do much to help that. The controller in the shower & on the tap is really difficult to set properly. Noise from the street can also be really loud in the morning hours.

The bed was huge & comfortable, and there were 2 kinds of pillows: a soft & a hard one, so you could sleep really comfortably. At the breakfast, little birds are your friends who will eat the seeds you throw at them from the whole grain breads served (they might also fly up to the table and eat from your plate :))

It’s location is in a great spot right next to a lot of...

The bathroom is a bit dated and could of been cleaner. Room was brilliant otherwise

It’s location is in a great spot right next to a lot of local amenities and the subway.

Nice place for a weekend in berlin.

Rooms a bit tired and due a good clean and redecorate, these are really picky things as we liked location and staff, breakfasts were excellent, would use again, however cigarette butts and packets on shared balcony, bathroom had some mould in shower.

As above breakfasts, staff great, location handy, big comfy beds.

This hotel has 4 or 5 star facilities.

This hotel has 4 or 5 star facilities. It's located in a clean and fancy area of Berlin and offers more than expected. Everything is decent, from wealthy breakfast to all kinds of small facilities. Imagine that in a 3 star hotel you have smart TV in the room. The Internet is free of charge and it's working extremely well. I would come back any time here.

Cheap, basic hotel in Kdamm relatively close for Tegel airport.

Decor in room was more like a hostel with horrible carpet and a big stain on the carpet. The bathroom was small and basic.

Big Bed and Close to Tegel airport.

Great location for tourists
    • Executive Double Room with Courtyard View

I stated that I had a preference for a room with a bath. I was given a room with a bath. Thank you. However, the hotel then tried to charge 40€ for a room upgrade when I checked out The first time a surcharge was mentioned was at check out. No thank you!

Great location and an excellent breakfast.

Perfect for visiting berlin

Sulphuric smell on first entering the room. Early morning noise outside window.

Excellent bed linen. Very comfy beds. Very little noise within the hotel.

The room was very comfy, breakfast offer - basic but good...
    • Double Room with Courtyard View

Firstly they gave us the wrong room which was smaller than booked and expected (really small), but it was kindly replaced in 10 min, they addmited their mistake. Despite the room itself was very clean, the carpet in the room and all over the hotel was in old stains, it gave impression that the hotel has experienced a lot.

The room was very comfy, breakfast offer - basic but good quality (coffee was great:)). It was very nice to have breakfast in the garden:) Very good location for the family travel - close to the zoo and to the Tegel airport, quiet neighborhood. The staff was very helpful and friendly, in case we needed something and for suggesting best sightseeing options.

Great location, helpful staff, would definately stay again.

Our room was for 2 people but only had one chair which meant one of us had to sit on a bed to watch TV or use our computer. When request for a second chair was made to a reception staff member we were told that is how the room had been designed and they had no spare chairs. The room was a little to warm for us, so 2 sheets were requested instead of 2 quilts. Much more comfortable for sleeping once the change was made.

Location excellent, and outside road noises minimal with windows closed. Tea and coffee facilities available in room, much appreciated. Beds and pillows very comfy. Down stairs bar relaxing and all staff helpful with most of our queries and requests.

Will come again!

For the price, nothing

Everything about the hotel lived up to our expectations. The breakfast was very nice and good value. The location was very good. We were able to get in early and leave late. Next time we come to Berlin, we will come here again!

Everything we needed, friendly staff and in a great location. We would love to return.

The room had been refurbished a while ago. It was still in good condition and full working order but the sealant in the shower had mould stains. Otherwise all very clean, nice towels and very comfortable clean bed - perfect after a long day sightseeing!

Amazingly huge bed, friendly, helpful staff, nice breakfast and great location.

I will not recommend this hotel to anyone, there are plenty of options in Berlin so do your search

I booked this hotel because their recent customer stated that the hotel provided "Great Breakfast" The breakfast was far way behind of the terms Great. Actually I think their breakfast was mediocre Another disastrous thing about the this hotel was the internet connection speed. The hotel provides free wifi service both in the rooms and the restaurant area but the connection speed was very poor especially on the weekend nights when all the hotel customers started using it, its speed has gone to stone age

The location of the hotel is very close to Kurfundenstam Street and metro station also the popular S Bahn station of Zoologischergarten is at close proximity

Don't stay there!
    • Double Room with Courtyard View

The "customer care" I received at Park Plaza is the worst I've experienced (I'm not an infrequent traveler, in 2017 I stayed in 19 different hotels in 5 countries). It can only be summarised as "The hotel is always right, the customer is always wrong". After various forms of unpleasant coming from their reception manager and as I was putting the bill away, she literally showed me the door, twice. It was so bad that I will be writing a full letter to Park Plaza management about it. And I don't mean the guys at the hotel, I mean the management further up. Needless to say, this is not something I have ever done. Similarly, I have never recorded anyone, however I ended up recording part of our exchange. Importantly for anyone thinking of staying there (there are plenty of other hotels in the area!), there is construction work outside a building adjoining the hotel starting early in the morning (from around 7am on the Saturday I "enjoyed" there). If you want to stay in the area, I recommend Best Western Plus Amedia Kurfuerstendamm where service was friendly and professional. The room I stayed in was spotless and spacious, and had a full wall of windows.

Easy, great value for money

I only stayed for one night, but I was surprised by the size of the room. It was bigger than I thought and the bed was huge and very comfortable. Location is great, just off from the big shopping street and U-Bahn. Fairly quiet in the evening, but I was there on a weekday so maybe that changes in the weekend.

Location was fantastic with train connections very...
    • Twin Room with Courtyard View

Someone went through my bag and stole my new Apple AirPods - Very disappointed and ruined my 2 night stay in what would’ve been a fantastic hotel

Location was fantastic with train connections very frequently

A well run, comfortable hotel in a great location

Some information could have been clearer, such as times of breakfast. Having information primarily online is great, but it needs to be comprehensive.

Superb location. Great breakfast. Good sized, comfortable rooms with a good shower. Tea, coffee-making facilities in the room. Relatively quiet given location and size of hotel.

The pillows were far too soft for our taste, some days we...

The pillows were far too soft for our taste, some days we even woke up with neck pains, but I guess this is purely subjective. The breakfast buffet, while it offered quite the selection of cheeses, hams and beverages, didn't exactly meet our expectations of a European hotel breakfast. It certainly wasn't worth the 9.5€ we each paid for each day (we hadn't booked breakfast when we made our reservation).

Good place for a short brake in Berlin but very small room though.
    • Double Room with Courtyard View

Room was small. You couldn't go around the bed there was a table. Nowhere to store the suitcases or clothes. Very bad taste of bathroom equipment, especially sink is very ugly and not practical.

Breakfast was very good and reach.

Good location, clean room

Suppose to check in at 2pm but the room was not ready. We were waiting at the lobby. The staff didn’t bother to tell when the room is ready. Around 2.30pm went to ask again if room was ready. And then got the key. No apologies from the staff.

Good location, clean room

The location is perfect!
    • Executive Double Room with Courtyard View

They offer view of the “garden” but actually is just view of the other buildings...I just saw a small spot with grass and few trees I guess that was the “garden” view they offered... At the beginning we got a room which the walls of the toilet was sooooo dirty and disgusting and the closet of the security box was broken too... We complained and we got another room which was cleaner but I think they should take care more about the cleaning in the toilets, we Could still see dirt on the lavatory... And one last thing...I believe that the people who work there represents the hotel...but when we arrived there were two receptionists which both were guys and one of them had a really bad strong smell like didn’t shower for days 😐 never had this before...to be honest I’m not sure if I could go back again with my family with all the issues we had when we just arrived.

The location is perfect! Many restaurants and shops around in kurfürstendamm avenue, the Hard Rock Cafe is just one like 5min walk.

Comfortable at a good location

The bathroom doesn’t have a separation between the shower and the rest of the bathroom, just a curtain. Even a system to make the water go to the right place would already help - the floor was all wet after we showered.

Location is great - near U-bahn and S-bahn to the airport, Alexanderplatz and all other places. Many restaurants nearby. The room is comfortable and the breakfast for 9,50 euros is pretty good.

Near to the shops and sbahn station.
    • Double Room with Courtyard View

Small room compared to the photos. All the rooms to the back seem small. Changed to larger room facing the street but was very noisy. Very loud street with club in from of the hotel.

Near to the shops and sbahn station. Bed was big and comfortable. Breakfast was good.

Excellent location :)

Everything was excellent! We will definitely come back! Many thanks to Theresia, the young lady at the breakfast area. She was very quick and professional!

We would recommend this hotel with pleasure.

The breakfast was plentiful with a great choice. We were upgraded to a bigger room without any extra cost. The staff was very polite and ready to help especially Sebastian.

Would come again!

Very near to the shopping area and metro/train stops. Basic hotel, good beds, nothing special, but very good price. They charged you first night when you check in and rest of the nights when you check out. We didn't have the breakfast included, but could have bought it separately, but we didn't.

Stay during ITB fair

The room was rathe small without proper working desk. But I could live with it. Also the bathroom although it was nice and ok would need extra care - especially the drains... thank you

good roof window

Meets all the expectations for this price.

Needs some renovating touch I think.

This was my second time in this hotel. Although a bit old, price is the best and hotel meets the expectations. Breakfast is more than enough with various types of cheese, breads, coffee and others. Rooms are quiet and comfortable (a little bit old, as I said before). Staff is polite and helpful. I come to Berlin every month for business and chose this cute hotel. Nothing disturbing.

The hotel, location and standarts were very good
    • Executive Double Room with Courtyard View (3 Adults)

We made a reservation for a room for 3 adults and 2 children. They gave us a room not suited for all and didnt provide a solution. We had to get an extra bed tath did not fit and we could not walk around the room. Staff just said the issue was a problem of Booking, that the did not have that kind of rooms we booked !!!!

The hotel, location and standarts were very good

Close to a U-Bahn station

Ongoing roadworks in-front of property noisy early. Tired rooms and carpets. No temperature control in rooms. Pets are allowed and left unattended in rooms, awoken by nonstop barking dog.

Close to a U-Bahn station

Location was truly great, safe, beautiful, Zoo nearby,...

Fan in the bathroom was sooo loud and working for so long. Room could have been a little larger.

Location was truly great, safe, beautiful, Zoo nearby, transport just 20 m away from hotel. Room was clean and comfortable, it had this fantastically HUUGE bed which was extemely comfortable

Good location right near underground and main shopping centre, lovely breakfast and staff!

Everything is smaller than the pictures on the site.

Extra touch of birthday bubbles for my partner courtesy of the hotel. Was a wonderful thoughtful gesture!

Good hotel with all the necessary stuff around.

Very well located, room was very nice with extremely comfortable bed. Bathroom was good as well, clean and with all the necessary things. Another important point is, even though my room was facing the main street, there was absolutely no noise. Wifi worked pretty well as well

Very good hotel.

Nothing to complain about. The only one problem of this hotel - stains on the carpet in the room.

Very good hotel. Breakfast, location (2 min to u-bahn), toiletries in the bathroom, shower, bed, staff - superb. I would definitely come back again!

Disgusting. Sehr smutzig

Very dirty room. The floor with a lot of stain... Disgusting! The Room and toillet small and expensive hotel. With this price we expected more

I only like where is located but is not close to the city center. Walking 45min

Bargain of a hotel.

Bargain of a hotel. Underground station literally 30 yards away from the front door and never had to travel more than 30 minutes to visit any landmark/attraction we wanted to visit. Hotel staff extremely nice and pleasant and room was very nice with all the facilities at a high standard. Would definitely stay again.

Great value for money!

Fantastic value for money and a top location with great transport links! I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others as well.

good hotel.

- noisy at night as there's a night club nearby. Drunk guys start shouting at about 4am - the sink was a bit blocked but we did not report to the reception. this can be solved in 5 min

- really superb bed and pillows - nice location - superb breakfast (not the one you get in 99% of hotels) - friendly staff

Good location but fairly mediocre hotel.

Persistent bad smell in the bathroom. Sewers, I suppose. The room had floor-length windows which did not open. I appreciate the security issues but it would have been so much better if I could have opened a window to freshen the air.

Good location, close to transport.

Nice, not awesome. Your typical 3 star hotel

The beds were big, but I hated the covers. No sheets, only a duvet, which I found a little rough. The TV was surprisingly big, but was facing the bathroom door, and not the bed, which was very strange. The cleaning staff was a bit annoying. They showed up very early in the morning (one day before 8:30) and were awfully persistent.

Location was good, close to train and subway lines. Staff was helpful, and the room, overall, was allright. Not spectacular, but allright.

Good and cozy place to stay in the very inspiring city.

Strict no-smoking policy in conjunction with an absence of trashcan for used cigarettes on streetside, near entry point (the only place, where smoking allowed). Also, almost nowhere to eat late night at Kudam (nearest night food point is Curry36 near Zoo Garten station).

Excellent breakfast, friendly staff, no sounds from street, perfect bed and almost ideal linen. Placed just 50 m from U-Bahn station and in 5 mnts walk from big junction at Zoo Garten station, where also nearest good night (after 10-11 pm) food point located (Curry36)

Great time in a great place

Had no problems All was okay

It was super. Thank you for the help. Staff is really friendly and knowledgeable. We really enjoyed our stay even if it was very short.

Clean

Phone was not working n card key to room wasnt working so every time i have to come to room i have to ask some one to open tbe room manually with the key

Clean

Very pleasant 3 day stay.

Housekeeping staff were very keen to get the room serviced! Didn't help that I forgot to display the "Do not disturb" sign, twice!

Breakfast was an extra but well worth it. Staff are helpful and friendly, showed us how to work the shower when I couldn't figure it out! Massive bed! The Greek/Italian/German restaurant opposite is very good value.

Fantastic weekend getaway

Shower could have done with re- grouting as it was showing black mould on some of the tiles.

Good location, friendly & helpful staff, very comfortable beds.

A very pleasant stay!

The basin could be improved.

Very good location. The bed is very comfortable. It's very helpful that we could print our boarding pass when checking out. Great value with the price.

Good value hotel in good location in centre of Berlin.

Quite warm in the room, but we could open the window.

Very comfortable modern hotel with interesting original artwork on the walls. Close to underground station (Kufurstendam) and bus stops - the 109 bus from Kufurstendam goes directly to Tegel airport in about 30 minutes. Very helpful staff and excellent breakfast with hot and cold buffet and fresh fruit. Overall very good value. Would definitely stay here again.

The bed is soooooo comfortable.

The abstract paintings in the room are not very pleasant.

The bed is soooooo comfortable. After having suffered a lot from super soft European beds, this bed is the best one I have even slept!!!! Clean room, good location for shopping and visiting the zoo.

It’s not for young couple who wants to have relaxing but fun time, it’s more for short short stay

The housekeeping service is not good, room not cleaned well..breakfast was limited and not replenished on time, it was not relaxing to be on the 1st floor because the noise was terrible.

Location was good and the convenience to shops etc.

I would thoroughly recommend this hotel for location and value for money.

I spent 3 nights here over the Christmas period with my teenage daughter. This hotel is in a great location in the Ku'damm shopping district. The staff were lovely. We had a fab breakfast each morning before we took off for the day. Everything is nearby as the public transport is A1 for everything else (we had the welcome to Berlin tickets so we could jump on/jump off any train or bus with it, including the airport transfers!!!) One really nice touch from the hotel was the mulled wine in reception for us on our way to the Christmas markets nearby.

Great location, U Bahn station just minutes away and...

On check in was told that a deposit amount would be charged to my account, 20 euro a night, but instead the full five night stay amount plus the 20 euro a night was 'blocked' on my account. This meant I had very little available cash to get out of my account. When queried the man said that it would take two days to get the blocked amount changed, probably more because it was new year and the bank was closed. Made it sound like it was too much trouble to change it. The block for the full amount plus the extra is still on my account two days after I have returned home....

Great location, U Bahn station just minutes away and Christmas market around the corner. Lots of bars and restaurants within walking distance. Staff very helpful and the breakfast was great!

Excellent location and helpful staff

Only downside was the bathroom which had a few loose tiles and toilet was almost in the shower.

Fantastic location - right next to the U Bahn and 5 mins from the S Bahn which made it extremely easy to get to from the airport. Friendly staff and comfortable room. Very nice sized room with plenty of space.

Location, the breakfast buffet

The bathroom needs renovating. You could see some mildew on the tiles. And housekeeping kept knocking on our door at 8am each morning.

Location, the breakfast buffet

Really good hotel and loved the city

Got woken up at 5am by a really loud noise that was in our bedroom. Called the reception, the lady told me she can’t help as she is not a technician. I had to go down and nearly beg for her to come and have look and that if she couldn’t resolve the issue I would like another room. As she came in the room she was shocked about the noise and luckily she managed to sort it out.

Loved the bar and breakfast, really nice hotel for a decent price and in the city center. Really nice staff. The hotel is in a nice area next to the zoo and Christmas market, easy transport near by. Would recommend this hotel.

Staff was nice, always eager to help.

Could be cleaner. The carpet looked dirty and the bathroom was not exactly what I expected. The locking system was a pain, unlocking the doors (3 different rooms) was never working from first strike.

Staff was nice, always eager to help. Located close to train station and subway. Good breakfast

In city center close to shopping areas and Christmas market.

In city center close to shopping areas and Christmas market. Parking hall good, but really tight curve when you go there. Bed was good and room was clean and quiet. In the hotel was a varied breakfast. Easy to go to Tegel airport with the car or with the public transport.

A great, well-priced base for a comfortable stay in Berlin

Housekeeping forgot to replace washcloths on 3 of our 30 days. No big deal. Some European hotels don't provide them, so we always bring our own.

This was an excellent base for our month-long visit to Berlin. Bus stop is half a block south of the front door, and Zoologische Garten transit hub (trains, S-Bahn, U-Bahn and buses) is 2 1/2 blocks to the north. So is Kurfurstendamm, the main shopping strip on the west side of town. Nice bakery/cafe and well-priced Greek/Italian/German restaurant (Romosini) across the street from the hotel's front door. We ate at both almost every day. Many other food options nearby. Hotel is modern, with excellent internet, hot water and comfortable beds.

The hotel is very close (few meters) to the U1-U9...

The bathroom (room 121) would need some renovation (some tiles detached from the wall). A soap dish would be very useful for the bathroom and especially in the shower box. The air conditioning system is a bit too noisy.

The hotel is very close (few meters) to the U1-U9 underground entrance and at 10 minutes walk from Zoologischer Garten station which is a hub for local and medium distance public transport (DB, S-Bahn, U-Banh, Bus). The hotel is at 5 minutes walk from the stop in Kurfurstendamm of the bus to the airport (n° 109). Lot of restaurants and shops in the nearby, and a post office. The only hotel out of Japan in which I found slippers in the room ! And lot of pillows ... Great breakfast with many dishes. Hot beverages from coffee/cappuccino machine but large coffee pot available on request. Remarkable the fresh cakes and croissants offered each morning. Four fruit juice dispensers and fresh fruit salad available.

Browse Park Plaza Berlin Kudamm traveller photo gallery