Reviews of Ku'Damm 101 Hotel This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Kurfürstendamm 101, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, 10711 Berlin, Germany

#201 of 579 hotels in Berlin

place is quite central, just 2 bus stations away from...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

no refrigerator for 4 stars hotel and few socket nearby the bed to charge my phone/tablet.

place is quite central, just 2 bus stations away from adenauerplatz subway station and less than 10 mins from zoologischer garten with bus.

Wouldn’t book here again, too much for nothing.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Internet was very slow, I called the front desk and he said that it’s not our issue, maybe my phones issue and try to restart it. I was mislead that breakfast would be complimentary just like every other hotel, to find out at the end of our stay that we had to pay for breakfast. I asked the front desk for towels, and I come back and he hands me 2 bath robes. Don’t know how there was confusion but towels and bath robes are 2 different things.

The fact the hotel had an available room for my stay.

The room was pretty quiet for being right next to the main...
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The beds were tiny and not comfortable at all. Being a 4* there was no coffee/tea set, no boiler and no fridge in the room. I found it a bit odd but most likely it is already indicated in the listing :)

The room was pretty quiet for being right next to the main street. There was a conveniant bus stop, cafe, and groceries store right downstairs in 100m distance. Room was very spacious.

Ok - because of the breakfirst and design.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The bar/lounge is very bad working, and we only used it once. the bartender was like this was his first day, and it took him 15 min. to make to drinks from the card. he didnt try to explain why, just seemed very uncertain. We had the same experience last time.

The room was good, and design nice. The breakfast just fantastic, og the view excelent. This is why we always choose this hotel.

K'damming Time
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Very good modern hotel in interesting place well communicated to other parts of Berlin. You can reach to Savigny Platz, Potsdamer Platz or Spee Bogen in 30 min (metro station is located at Adenauerplatz within 10 min. by foot). Hotel building has inner courtyard garden and green roof terrace. The rooms are spatial, cozy and comfortable (fantastic beds!) and very quiet. There is any problem with car because hotel has functional underground car park. Also there is the possibility to park at the streets perpendicular to Kurfürstendamm (for example Joachim-Friedrich Strasse). It is good place for weekend family trip - we shall definitely return.

Excellent. It was my 3rd stay in 3 months.
    • Deluxe Double Room

I don't think anything could have been bettered.

The friendliness and helpfulness of all the staff. The hotel and the rooms were immaculately clean.The bar stocked a very good selection of drinks.

Lovely treat away in this hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room

During the week breakfast finishes at 10am and on weekends 11.30am. This was not communicated to us properly and we missed breakfast on Monday morning, which was a real shame.

The room was very large and modern. It felt like a real treat to be staying in this hotel. The breakfast was unique and lovely! Lots of healthy options

A good hotel with a strategic location
    • Comfort Single Room

Nothing in particular to signal.

The hotel is strategically located, only 30 meters away from a bus stop that make possible to reach every corner of the city. Breakfast was very good and with a great variety of foods, and room was spacious.

I booked this hotel by mistake, (had to amend the number of...
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

There were no tea/ coffee facilities in the room (this didn't bother me as I don't drink hot drinks but the friends I was travelling with missed out on their morning coffee) however there was a coffee kiosk across the street. I would have liked the hotel better if it had been at the beginning of the street rather than the end as there would have been more within walking distance but as I said before the bus stop was outside the hotel & busses were very regular. Overall a pleasant 2 night stay.

I booked this hotel by mistake, (had to amend the number of travellers on another booking & accidently booked this hotel) Rooms were very spacious & found them to be noise proof, some reviews said rooms at the front were noisy because of street traffic but we didn't find this. The hairdryer in our room kept over heating but a quick call to reception resolved this & a replacement was brought quickly. The pillows weren't the most comfortable but found the hotel offered a pillow menu (only by the time we got home that evening we were so exhausted & forgot to order a new pillow we made do with what we had) The hotel is located on a main shopping street but take a bus as this is a long street. The bus stop was just outside the hotel & cost around €7 for an all day ticket

Great Location, Great staff, Very Clean
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Very clean Steam sauna opened till 22:00 no indoor pool no Mini-Bar in the room nice rooms. , Lobby Bar opened till 2:00 Kind and Helpful staff

Quick and easy check-in and check-out.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

No tea and coffee making facilities in the room

Quick and easy check-in and check-out. Good location for the western part of Berlin. Big rooms, good shower, solid breakfast.

Neat design hotel with well thought-out rooms let down by over-staffed yet inexperienced front desk
    • Comfort Single Room

I had thought it was one of the cleanest hotel rooms I had ever stayed in, until I glanced under the bed and saw thick dunes of dust gathering along the bed supports. Somewhat spoils the hypoallergenic claims of the flooring and bedding. It took three staff ten minutes to check me in due to some issue with the card payment system talking to their billing system. There were no other customers to deal with and I was not offered an upgrade or a drink to make up for the poor impression of a calamitous front desk. My willingness to pay on arrival became an issue that needed following up at checkout (the bill amount was blocked on my card around 5 times due to the multiple attempts at payment), and ended up taking an inordinate amount of time.

The rubber floor felt clean, the small bathroom was neat, clean and well designed. For a small room, the wardrobe was spacious and chic, everything was well chosen.

Fun, friendly and relaxing stay

Didn't have any faults

The staff were very helpful at the desk. You were able to get the all day bus/train systems day ticket and get directions if necessary. Bus into main centre was across the road which was great. Breakfast had a good range to choose from. Rooms were lovely and spacious.

The hotel was fine but it's location on that part of Ku'Damon wasn't ideal, not central enough.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

No air onditioning in foyer, felt like an oven, got my name mixed up with my friend's on booking form, overall a bit dark inside, breakfast vastly overpriced.

Bed comfortable, room was a good e.

Poor value for money
    • Deluxe Double Room

A "hyped up" place, but there is nothing special about this hotel. A cold, industrial design, already showing signs of wear and tear. The deluxe room is just an ordinary double room, with a bit more space. Small quantities of amenities, the whole atmosphere of the hotel resembles more a hostel than a quality hotel. Poor value for money compared to many other great hotels in Berlin, that cost just as much. The staff seems uninterested in their work. No good morning at the breakfast, no smile. The breakfast is rather limited compared to other hotels in Germany.

The parking.

Would stay here again.
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

About 30 minute walk to the start of the Yellow HOHO bus (city circle) - but we could have taken the bus if we'd had more money.

Family friendly, extra bed was put in room for child. Quiet, but fairly convenient location. Close to shops, nice restaurants and public transport.

Late breakfast in Berlin

Sunday breakfast until 1 pm - great for people who had a late Saturday night!! Breakfast room on top level with lots of daylight. Good breakfast buffet.

Good staff bad manager false parking info do not let them charge your card twice
    • Comfort Single Room

Even though they claim parking does not require reservation the truth is that you might get kicked out to street if you come back to the hotel late at night. Also they wanted to charge me twice because their POS machine and computer couldn’t talk to each other.

Excellent hotel, except for beds
    • Deluxe Double Room

Unfortunately the beds are very hard. The staff was helpful and offered a topper. There is alsof a free of charge pillow selection service. Unfortunately neither helped for us.

The rooms are large and clean. Airconditioning is working properly. Personel was very helpful and friendly. The S-bahn is nearby, bus stop is in front of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

I have been staying at Kudamm 101 more than 10 years now and...

The pricey bottled water in my room - I believe it should be complimentary.

I have been staying at Kudamm 101 more than 10 years now and I am always excited to revisit. The design, the ambience and the facilities are amazing.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Comfortable and contemporary stay...

The lack of a coffee machine or a kettle, really missed having a coffee in the room.

the staff was really friendly and the rooms were nice but very contemporary in terms of decor. Im not such a minimalist but if you are you may like them better but were very comfortable stay.

A good place to stay, close to public transport and nearby shopping malls.
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Parking at the hotel is very expensive. It should be cheaper or free for guests.

The receptionists are kind and helpful. Wi-fi and breakfast are 👍. The location is near to public transport.

Great Stay, recommended!

No coffee machine

Friendly staff, close to the tourist attractions by public transport. Coffee shop diagonally opposite open from 7am. Very clean, large rooms, ample parking

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

it was good
    • Deluxe Double Room

I did not like the breakfast and the hotel do not provide bellboy.

The location was really good and close to bus stations, train station and so many shops

Best Location for Exhebition visitors!

Booked a single room and only had one towel placed in my room. So in result I had to ask for a second one every time I wanted to wash my hair.

the reception staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. Specially Sahar (the lady with Iranian decent, hope I remember her name correctly) and her female colleague.

Excellent breakfast, good location, clean and spacious room.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Toiletries were not replaced once during 4 night stay - had to manage with a single mini-bottle of shampoo and a bar of soap. Ventilation was not very good, room stayed damp for a while after taking a shower.

Excellent breakfast, good location, clean and spacious room.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Nice place for business at Berlim Messe
    • Deluxe Double Room

Bottle of water could be complimentary as a welcome treat

Calm and well located. Room temperature controls worked very well. Bio market and nice restaurants in the neighborhoods.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

Tea served by the front dest at the entrance is very unique...
    • Comfort Single Room

I was placed in a very noisy room, due to fire alarm in the street and room service walking in very early in the morning (by mistake, I understood), this was disappointing because I specified my request that I need to write during my stay. My first night's sleep was very poor and I ended up not being in shape to work as productively as I planned. I was moved to a different room, and had to pay for upgrade less than the upgrade costs (50% of the upgrade). I had no option of staying at my cost level, as they had no room available for a solo traveler on the backyard side, so I had to pay for a bigger room. A bit disappointing, we have liked staying here in the past on 2 previous occasions.

Tea served by the front dest at the entrance is very unique and tasty. Really nice!

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

I really enjoyed the stay and the carring of the staff
    • Comfort Single Room

Staff for coffee and mini fridge

The breakfast great the staff very helpful the spot of the hotel great just close to lots of things I enjoyed my stayed u recommend it to my friend and my next trip it will be with you 🤗

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Big rooms!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Expensive parking, no tea/coffee facilities, no free water drinks.

Big rooms! Quiet place (where rooms into the courtyard). Clean rooms. Good Wi-Fi.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

No tea and coffee in the rooms. The Reception area is all a bit understated. The bar is seriously understaffed resulting in very slow service indeed.

The superior bedroom was a perfect size with a lovely underfloor heated bathroom and good view. The top floor breakfast room was well located, the staff very friendly and helpful and a wide range of food choice. The location was good for both proximity to Christmas lights and ease of getting around.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

Always a warm welcome, every time, without fail.

Nothing at all.

Repeat customer for the past 12 years. We keep coming back even after trying other local 4 - 5 Star Hotels. The breakfast on the top floor is a real treat every single time. Why " Ku'Damm 101 " is not a 4 Star Hotel is still a mystery to me.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Clean, simple and efficient service from the staff.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Slightly sterile rooms. Would have liked somewhere to have dinner, or a more diverse room service menu. A gym rather than a spa would have been good.

Clean, simple and efficient service from the staff. Rooms were always cleaned well and were comfortable. Breakfast options were good and staff attentive.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

We stayed here before and came back for the good breakfast.
    • Deluxe Double Room

We forgot the minimalistic layout also extended to the floor, which was a bit too cold. And we forgot the distance to the nearest station.

We stayed here before and came back for the good breakfast. The breakfast is still good. Location is away from the "hip" part of Berlin and has plenty of cheap places to eat. VERY easy access from the motorway if you are driving.

Good value for money. Would recommend to everyone who needs calm sleep in good location.
    • Comfort Single Room

Shower curtain was annoying once you start water, it likes to stick to your body wchich is not nice feeling.

Good location, quiet rooms. I liked the amount of pillows on bed! Spacious rooms.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Don't stay here!

Way too noisy. It was like sleeping on the pavement of a busy street. Lots of traffic outside, I could even hear people's footsteps. They need to sort out their sound proofing. They didn't seem to care when I told them this, the staff member actually didn't believe I was telling the truth. Staff were a bit unwelcoming. Breakfast is a total rip-off at 16euro per person! The overall vibe in this in this oppressive, cold and grey. Really pretentious place. Location is also a bit awkward for convenient travel into the centre. We spent about 2 hours per day getting in and out to the city centre.

It was clean, room was very spacious

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

all ok is but scambled egg resembled concrete

drain on basin ridiculously difficult to operate being under the basin and had to go down on hands and knees to operate

all ok is but scambled egg resembled concrete

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Good breakfast .
    • Deluxe Double Room

The beds were rock hard and the pillows were as thin as tissue paper .

Good breakfast . Friendly and helpful staff. Location good with bars and restaurants nearby . U bann stop 10/15 mins walk.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

Great hotel in a fantastic location
    • Deluxe Double Room

We love having a room overlooking the street (we ask for it))) but on this trip, being on the 2nd floor, it was a little too noisy to sleep. We also had trouble connecting to wifi. And, my only real disappointment is that there is not a water kettle in the room.

We love this hotel!!! The location is fantastic, the rooms are big, modern, and very comfortable. The staff has always been pleasant and eager to assist (like getting you a vase or bucket for champagne) We love being able to rent bikes and crushing around the city. Too many great cafes and restaurants nearby!!!

Value for Money

Requested non smoking, had to ask them to relocate me. Did not realise that the location was two trains into Berlin. Due to an incident in one of the train stations, no transport, had to walk 20 minutes to the hotel at 12.30 at night. That was not their fault. Need more information on how far out for city centre.

Value for money

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

Well-functioning tourist hotel with inefficient check-in and check-out
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Check-in slow - focus on hotel's need - not on customer's needs or wishes. Questions/request on booking.com reservation not attended to. Check-out ineffective - you have to queue up twice - first to get the bill (first available on 2nd last day) and then to get a ticket to get your car out (only available on the day of departure). Desk chair unsuitable for longer time's work. The decor highly praised by the hotel was to my rather dull, but this is a matter of taste.

Friendly staff Large room. Good location very close to a bus stop and 400 m from S-Bahn. Breakfast good, but price in the high end. Fine parking space in basement. Very clean room. Toilet and shower OK.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

Amazing price

A kettle would have been nice but it really doesnt matter that much.

Staff were very welcoming, really comfortable room and amazing price for what you get.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Great Location
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Maybe the hotel can look into adding coffee/tea in the rooms and complimentary water would be good too. Also look at adding a mini fridge into the rooms.

The Staff were extremely helpful and explained in great detail about things to do, places to see as well as places to eat.

Great value for money
    • Double Room - Disability Access

Location wasn’t the best as a tourist

Clean and good price

Excellent, will definitely be coming back
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Staff were extremely polite and welcoming! Room was kept really clean and was comfortable.

It was amazing,hotel is very clean,rooms are very big...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

It was amazing,hotel is very clean,rooms are very big everyone were very nice!

Breakfast facility, excellent service / staff
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Breakfast facility, excellent service / staff Room size Public transport in front of the hotel

My room is spacious, clean, big windows.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The sleeping pillows are a little bit to soft for us.

My room is spacious, clean, big windows. Staffs are friendly

Staff and cleanness

Staff and cleanness

Recommend to stay

Very clean, Room was large in size, Staffs are friendly, Location was good

The place is beautiful and the room was very big.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The pillows were uncomfortable, very thin.

The place is beautiful and the room was very big.

Clean and comfortable.
    • Comfort Single Room

Clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly.

Great hotel to stay
    • Deluxe Double Room

Great hotel with amazing decorations rooms and great breakfast. Friendly staff

Modern hotel close to transport and fab restaurants

We liked it all

Modern spacious room with large bed

your staff are very good

your staff are very good

Nice staff, ok breakfast with great selction of food. Good location for the Messe.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Very hard beds and no fridge in the room.

It was a good location for the Messe area.

Good
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was a little let down. Was not fresh enough.

Bed wad really good, friendly staff

clean place,

very noisy!

clean place,

Staff is really unwelcoming

Staff is really unwelcoming

Recommended

Expensive breakfast

Friendly staff, nice design, clean room, good position.

Very lovely staff at restaurant

Noise isolation from neighbouring rooms

Coffee was very good

Bad comparing with cost

No coffee machine and refrigerator. Also bed was not comfortable.

I liked it.
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The price was alittle high. This may be because of the exhibition event in the city.

The staff was nice and friendly. The location is excellent.

Value for money!

Lack of luggage services. Beds are too small.

Excellent location. Good value for money. Clean and functional.

Nice hotel with steamroom facilities on Ku'damm in West Berlin. Great breakfast
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Single beds for couples and smallish duvets. Industrial design and lighting was pretty cool but flooring is a bit sterile for me.

Perfect location

No fridge

Was clean and the breakfast was perfect

Very basic hotel.

Very basic hotel. In Other country would be a 2-3 stars not more

The position near my rendez-vous

all clean and tidy room
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

room service could have been a bit better - my coffee turned up cold.

all clean and tidy room

Good location.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Good location. Good room,very quiet.

Overall experience of anew city with this hotel is very good

Could have been chipper

Shower excellent. Walking distance from the station helpful staff

Pillows were too small

Great bed

Good location with selection breakfast

Lobby bar seating area

Breakfast on 7th floor with a view

people at reception, easy to reach anywhere with public...
    • Comfort Single Room

small rooms, no coffee machine, high price/benefit ratio

people at reception, easy to reach anywhere with public transportation

Excellent service!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Noise insulation is not good and there are no balconies.

Excellent hotel with excellent service and breakfast!

Lovely hotel with comfy beds
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Needs coffee and tea facilities.

Modern hotel. Comfy beds. Close to bars and restaurants. Amazing transport links.

Browse Ku'Damm 101 Hotel traveller photo gallery