Reviews of Le Méridien Munich This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Bayerstrasse 41, Ludwigsvorstadt, 80335 Munich, Germany

#256 of 349 hotels in Munich

Great location and property lives to the SPG standards
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Choice of restaurants was limited, food quality could have been better

Newly renovated rooms, great spa/pool area. Vibrant decor in the common areas. Great staff (Concierge, Housekeeping)

Unlikely the 5 stars rated.
    • Deluxe Chic, newly renovated room

The house keeping has never cleaned the glasses and coffee cups, no replacement of water bottles and coffees. I had to complaint at front desk everyday. Noisy, rooms renovated.

The room was big and spacious and the bathroom too.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The rooms were very dirty and even after housekeeping nothing changed. The cleaner washed our cups in the bathroom the first time she cleaned and the rest of the time she didn’t even bother doing that unsanitary thing. We were three guests but they kept forgetting to give us enough towels and complimentary water. We only get one bottle daily and for two days we didn’t even get that. We didn’t get refills for shampoos or shower gels and we had to remind them for tissue. And the plastic bags by the toilet were never filled from day 1. When making our beds the cleaner threw the extra blanket on the floor until she was told by my mother to pick it up also when she was bringing in the towels she hugged them. She also never wiped the tables. When I called for room service the woman was very rude to me when I inquired about the food. The food was awful so we stopped ordering room service. The shower was tiny even though the bathroom was big and the shower handle was falling apart. The corridors smelled like a public toilet. When we asked one of the German receptionists about the shuttle that takes us to Ingolstadt Village he just said the village is too far and didn’t want to help us until the Arabic receptionist overheard us and helped us. It turned out the shuttle was opposite the hotel and the ride was just an hour away. The location of the hotel didn’t match the price. It was surrounded with cheap corner shops and beggars everywhere. It made our journey to and from the hotel very depressing.

The room was big and spacious and the bathroom too. Most of the staff were very nice especially the two concierge (one was Indian and the other Spanish) and the Chinese waiter at the bar. The Arabic man at the reception was very helpful too.

Comfortable bad
    • Deluxe Chic, newly renovated room

Hotel is in a poor condition, lack of service, staff is untrained with lack of german and english knowledge, hotel is run in a cost saving mode, unclean rooms, and stinky towels. Very unpleasant experience.

Comfortable bad

Excellent, quality service and value for money
    • Deluxe Chic, newly renovated room

The cost of the buffet breakfast was very high but the quality and range of foods on offer was very good.

The staff were absolutely amazing to us during our 10 day stay. Nothing was too much trouble for them. From front reception to the staff that valet parked my car, to housekeeping, the staff were amazing and so hospitable. I did not plan to stay so long but could not bring myself to move to another hotel. We will definitely be back.

Good hotel, very good location, very good service.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel does not have a discount on the parking in the same building. Euro 30 per day is quite expensive.

Good hotel, very good location, very good service. the air condition in the room was leaking, but the hotel send very quickly people to take care of and gave us a new room with no problem.

I have been robbed in this hotel, dont want anyone to have this horrible experience,
    • Deluxe Chic, newly renovated room

My money have been stolen from the room safe box( 4650 euros and 800 egyptian pounds )and the manager took no action and behaved carelessly defending her staff and said the cameras were not working , she didn't even apologize for what happened keeping in mind that the safe box had a problem the day before and i called the reception and send me the technician to fix it and saw whats inside . At the end i called the police and am waiting for any feed back . If you want to get robbed go to this hotel I don't recommend anyone to go to this hotel and get this bad experience

Not fancy
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

- Furniture is old. Some extra old furniture piece in the room seems to be stored there. I did not like the interior. - Parking was far away. but valet parking service is available

Location was good near the station

Nice personel, avarage rooms
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

room for smokers was smelling really bad, extra-paid big room was almost the same size as regular one, there was no balcony

good breakfest, very nice personel

Great location, cabs easily available, value for money
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There was drilling on the Monday morning I was checking out. Therefore there was very loud noise from the drilling and I could hear anything. But the staff gave me a complimentary meal for the disturbance

The friendly and helpful staff, the spacious rooms, the bar to have drinks and chicken wing snacks, the cleanliness

Very close to the main train station.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Very close to the main train station. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was big, had both a bath and a shower, a desk, an armchair and a big comfortable bed.

For me hotels are about sleeping , showering and breakfast.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Drilling right above me in the morning not warned) No hot water late morning (not warned) Broken elevator with no response to alarm Slow/non-existent response to guest service line Inadequate escalation to General Manager

It was clean and modern. Rooms nicely designed. Staff mostly friendly

I book a two single beds room 4 months ago , but when I...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I book a two single beds room 4 months ago , but when I arrived there , they told me there is no two single beds room already , even they changed a room to me the next day , but I still felt terrible !

Large rooms , very clean , bed v comfortable
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No mirror near a plug socket , this is usual in business type hotels where the desk has become the room accessory of choice . Which is great , but not to forget women business travellers don’t want the use the usually slow bathroom hair dryers and often have straighteners etc . A mirror would be helpful on such desks .

Large rooms , very clean , bed v comfortable

Our stay in Munich
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We where not told there was renovations Also room windows not double glazed you could here everything going on out side didn’t sleep because of this highly recommend a rom not facing train station

The hotel looked amazing very pretty

bad
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

No Value for the money I payed. The staff was nice but not sufficient in number to cover the minimal expectation. We arrived night time and the room wasn't ready yet.

Great hotel, nice place to stay, convenient and good people giving advices about city and how hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Temperature in the bedroom was a bit cold even with climatisation. Man working in the bedroom next to me in the morning for refurbishment? A bit noisy

Service was great, breakfast really good for all kind of people who travel and stop at this hotel Bar was really great! Barman is really good. Thanks!

Pleasant and the location is excellent
    • Deluxe Chic, newly renovated room

But I didnt like the credit card block policy, if you dont want to use any of their facilities or the bar, why would they block any amount on your credit card?!

Quick check in

Location excellent.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Air conditioning didn’t work made room very warm, had to sleep with window open so could hear very traffic etc through the night.

Location excellent. Very large comfortable bed and good powerful shower.

Good for a weekend stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel is good but a step below what one would consider Le Meridien standards. The building and the rooms are rather old and the bathrooms and closets look like they've seen better days. The neighborhood is a little on the shady side as one can expect in the vicinity of a train station and a lot of erotic establishments around - so not perhaps the ideal location for a family vacation.

The hotel is comfortable and the staff was both helpful and competent. The rooms were spacious and the bed was comfortable.

convenient because of just outside the central station , but certainly there are better areas
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

locality was not that great, the area on the back is little shady

Just outside the munich central station , even though it is convenient there are better areas in munich.

Dreadful. Embarrassed on check in, not enough beds for us all to sleep in
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There was a problem on check in and one of the managers refused to give me an extra bed for my 6 year old son unless I paid €160. I wanted to check the booking and said I’d pay on departure but he said no money, no bed. Even the other guests waiting to check in were telling him he should give us the bed. It was appalling service and very embarrassing for me

Great location for Christmas markets
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Welcome on arrival. Unhelpful reception staff. He didn’t indicate any information about the hotel nor understood that my credit card that booking was made on was stolen!

Over-priced, arrogant staff and tired hotel. Won’t use Meridien again.

Parking was pre-paid but the card didn’t work. Tried to get back into building but no-one responded when I tried to buzz in to the building. Ran around the outside (had kids in car) and saw two receptionists typing and who must have ignored the buzzer. Then their machine broke and they just ignored me and talked to each other in German and treated me like I was not there. I travel over 100 days a year for business and this was my worst experience in 2017.

Reception Staff were arrogant and slow to respond and pleased with themselves. This over two days so dealt with at least 4 different people and all equally slow to respond and arrogant. This included First arrival, interactions during the stay and checkout.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Generally unpleasant
    • Deluxe Chic, newly renovated room

The room air conditioner didn’t work and couldnt heat . The main restaurant was closed and the hut was too small to get a table for a large hotel so I went hungry . Then when I went to sleep there was noise coming from the small group of people at the hut making it hard to sleep without ear blockers .

Generally staff were pleaseant

great location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

everything was great... but the fire alarm drill made the whole family panic and we were suppose to catch our train to montreux and due to that we got delayed. i understand it was a routine that have to do but in some cases guest are informed by letter in the room

great location

Rooms of an excellent standard and service was first class.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The temperature was a bit too warm for us at night. We tried to change the temperature but without success The selection for breakfast was vast but the hot food was not very hot, in fact, almost cold. This was a pity because otherwise the breakfast was great.

The bed was very comfortable The room was very quiet with no noise from outside

Very comfortable clean hotel in a great position for me
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Toilet had no water pressure so had to flush a number of times. Window cleaners kept trying to get access to the room.

Across the road from train station Quiet They organise two sightseeing trips for me. I was able to control the aircon

previous guest left his underpants in my room.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

previous guest left his underpants in my room. Four times I've asked on reception to take it away without success. When I personally take them out they brought it back and didn't do the housekeeping!

Cosy and decent hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

-Limited choice of food -Cleaning staff does NOT clean properly they always leave some garbage behind , pillowes where dirty with old blood and they never care to change .

• Superior Double or Twin Room

what I do not like it in this hotel ,when I came early at 10 o clock they did not give chance to get the room ,and I was so tired . but they did not

I had a good time almost in every thing ,and if I came again i will stay at the same hotel because I got every thing close to me thank u

Nice experience with slight area need to improve
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Mini bar was empty!! and when we ask room service for a bottle of Coca-Cola, they come after more than 15 min.!! and charge me 5€ for the service!!! with a disrespectful behavior from the room service guy!! - Sounds did not insulated inside rooms as noises can be heard from outside corridor

- Close to metro station - Florian (in concierge) was very helpful and friendly

A pleasant experience
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Housekeeping had to be contacted to have our room cleaned

The staff were always extremely helpful, friendly and courteous. The room and facilities were very comfortable and modern.

good breakfast, good location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Please return me deposit that you took from my card!! 5 days left and its still didnt arrive, a man at the reception told me that it will be released in 2 days!! this is reason i gave you low rating Waiting for your reply

good breakfast, good location

Excellent service.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The croissants and the white bread quality were not correspondent to the hotel star rating...

Excellent service. Breakfast available until 1 pm allowed extra sleep. Town centre within walking distance. Spa not overcrowded. Room very comfortable and clean. Fluffy delicious pillows.

I enjoyed my stay
    • Deluxe Chic, newly renovated room

1. Need more arabic satellite channels as MBC Channels , arabic film Channels 2. Very limited room service menu (needs more sandwiches) for Dinner

Delecious breakfast Comfortable bed Clean room and toilet Very good location

We have expected more than this, but we completely were disappointed
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The food wasn't so good, we ordered a pizza margarita from the kids menu for our daughter , it tasted like some dough with cheese on it, and a very little bit of tomato sauce, which was also the same on my tomato soup🤔.... what a coincidence.. The worse thing was the doors slamming in the early morning of a Saturday, coz everyone wants to catch the so called amazing breakfast!! The rooms are so old fashion, the placement of the tv and the bed was just a disaster!!! You have to have the eyes like a crab to be able to watch tv👎🏻.. First and last time

It as a pleasianr room and hotel , it a not so nice area of Munich
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The lightening in the bathroom could be better around the sink area. The option to pit. on an additional light would be nice. The hairdryers are far too heaving and you have to hold the button down to keep the dyer on . It is ridiculous . I don’t know how older people could do this . .

The room was nice spacious and comfortable .

nice hotel good staff and great location, poor attitude to customer service.
    • Deluxe Chic, newly renovated room

I booked on booking . com, it said I had cancellation up to 7 days in advance when booked. I needed to change one night stay (had booked 3 of us in for 2 nights each), I phoned 10 days before I was due to stay and told they gave me a special rate which meant no cancellation. I dont book no cancellation rooms as in business things change. they wouldn't budge and charged me for the second night anyway. Very poor treatment considering I still had 5 night booked in with 3 of us, they weren't losing anything with 10 days notice. Booking . com said they could only make a change with permission of hotel, hotel wouldn't give it, very poor and would have expected better from a hotel chain like this. Be very careful when booking to check the final confirmation because they changed what I had actually requested and I hadn't noticed. wont stay here again or in another le meridien with such poor customer service.

location good and staff I interacted with (outside bookings) excellent

In Need of an Upgrade
    • Deluxe Chic, newly renovated room

This hotel is not up to normal Le Meridien standards. It is not really a 5-star hotel. No coffee in the room, strange layout, odd location for the bathroom. Everything is a bit dated. Pool and hot were both small and cold. Gym was very cramped with limited and old equipment.

Staff are incredibly nice and accommodating. Car parking was easy as they did valet parking for you. Bed was quite comfortable.

Lovely facillities let down by the staff.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Was not informed about a 50euro per night per person security deposit, money I didnt budget for or have to spare with me. Then the refund still has not gone back into my account. Should be cleary stated when booking that this is required. Staff were not very helpful when it came to this.

Rooms were lovely and spacious

1. The hotel room poorly designed
    • Deluxe Chic, newly renovated room

1. The hotel room poorly designed 2.The mattress was not very comfortable 3. The hotel cooridors smiled bad. 4. Cleaning is average 5. The amount I paid for the hotel dose not meet what I got.

There were a couple of small things wrong with the room...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There were a couple of small things wrong with the room (dirty cover sheet, shower clogged, not draining right, small things). We reported these these the next morning, but nothing was fixed, even when we checked out after 3 nights. Nothing too bad, only minor inconveniences, but for the price we paid things should have been perfect

Bed extra comfy
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There were 3 lifts but no stairs leading to the rooms and one day 2 of the lifts were broken so had to wait on average 15 mins before managing to get on a lift to go down to the swimming pool.

Bed extra comfy

Very close to a main metro station making transportation...

Expensive. Old furniture. I have booked one superior and one standard room. They looked exactly the same (so I have paid extra for nothing). When I asked the receptionist, he was rude and helpfulness. I will not recommend this hotel

Very close to a main metro station making transportation convenient

I never ever book this hotel again.
    • Executive Suite

Hotel location is excellent in terms of distance to central station and also the plaza but there are a lot of beggars and drug traffickers all around the hotel. one day morning they (the hotel) had security announced that there is a critical problem at hotel and asked everybody to leave the hotel immediately not using the lifts, it made too much stress to all of us but when all people came out of the rooms without shoes and ... surprisingly saw one of staffs in corridor laughing and saying that was only a test of security system which we must do it 4 times a year; what ???? !!! we were dying but you were testing us ????!!! a pure madness !! in overall the hotel is not a warm and comfort hotel, restaurant girls are not trained well and totally confused. I never ever book this hotel again.

Close to that train station.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The area around the hotel wasn't that nice.

Close to that train station. Very nice room, really comfortable. Reasonably priced room service breakfast

• Executive Double or Twin Room

- The only problem was that the bathroom floor was at the same level of bed room without any barrier. So when we first enterd the room, there was water leaking to the carpet near the bathroom. So it was strange that we have to put towels on bathroom floors to prevent water leaking. I hope this issue will be fixed shortly

- Great location - Excellent services - Booked 2 connected rooms

Close to train station
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The hotel is in a desperate need of renovation The location is a 20 min walk to marienplatz Lots of family with so many kids that always running in the Lobby and corridors and even making a lot of noise in the rooms and pool area

Close to train station

We took a larger room (30sqm) as we were traveling as a...
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Minor issues such as not having a new set of toiletries every day - just needed a call to housekeeping. An automated door would also help for strollers and wheelchairs.

We took a larger room (30sqm) as we were traveling as a young family (3 of us), and it met our expectations. Staff was very good, friendly, helpful. Concierge was great. Would recommend it for families, even better if pool was slightly heated (only the jacuzzi was) and if the city can tidy up the central station area.

Not worth the price you pay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

This hotel promotes its socalled 5 star quality and the nearby railwaystation. In reality it is not (5) star worthy (see pictures enclosed) and the area in which its located is deplorable. Watch out for pickpockets, ...

Dining outside the hotel (in the city). Hotel restaurant refuses to serve you medium rear steak (are you sure you're ordening medium rear because this means that there is blood coming out of the meat ☹️ ? Yes, I want medium rear and I know what I'm ordering. But you get served well done anyway 😬😬😬

Nice rooms, very good service, good location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The TV did not worked properly specifically the remote.

The service was very good. We asked for an extra bed and as soon as we got to our bedroom the bed was already there (including towels and additional shampoo and soap). We asked recommendation for dinner and they made the reservation for us in less than 5 minutes. The room was spacious and clean.

Great hotel Ina great location for a quIck visit.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Hotel was overwhelmed with middle eastern families on holiday after rammadan and the Munich pride festival..Staff were overwhelmed with dealing with such a large influx and demands. The bar was like a spa retreat compared to the chaos in the lobby. It was enjoyable watching clashes of cultures and expectations. Hats off to the staff.

Bar staff, breakfast and the schnitzel

Generally ok, but at the last day , I was treated very bad by one of the supervisors during breakfas
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Some staff treatment, they should be removed from dealing with customer face to face. They do not know the basic dealing with customers.

Location, rooms looking at court yard. The timing for breakfast during weekend.

The location is perfect
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Noisy from other guests No one to help in carrying the luggage, I called the reception three times snd wait for about half an hour.

The location is perfect

Everything was excellent.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I tend to sight-see in the morning and rest in the afternoon. It would be helpful if there was a way of making sure that my room was cleaned while I was out in the morning.

Everything was excellent.

the room was on the 9th floor and not flat , it has some...
    • Executive Suite

the room was on the 9th floor and not flat , it has some bending sides and not straight , it hurt my head due with a wall that close to me due to non straight also the room usually was not cleaned every morning unless i asked for . it was a bad memory .

I won't come back again to this hotel
    • Deluxe Chic, newly renovated room

comparing to the other hotels I rate this this hotel to 3 or 4 star maximum, Old furniture, no coffee machine in the room, bathroom kit ( shower gel, lotion .. ) was very bad , Internet Wi-Fi was very slow, we ask the reception for something 3 times and they always said ok but they didn't do it , mini bar was empty, housekeeping and cleaning was very bad, in general, I won't come back again to this hotel

Avoid at all costs. I better than the meanest 4 star. Only choose if you like beggars everyday.
    • Deluxe Chic, newly renovated room

That this hotel claims to be a 5 star is a scandal. Right opposite the main station, so one runs the gauntlet of beggars and assorted riff-raff every time one exits or enters the hotel. Check in and out took ages, as staff seemed unable to process the simplest booking in less than 10 minutes. No change of sheets in three nights straight. Extortionate prices without even including breakfast. Staff who couldn't seem to care less. A concierge incapable of doing even the one simple thing he was asked to do.

Not a 5 star hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There was loud construction noise every morning starting at 7am. The food was horrible and not up to standard for a 5 star hotel. The breakfast was especially bad with runny eggs, hard pancakes, and old fruit. Some of the staff seemed to do a good job while others seemed untrained. The room cleaning and restocking of glasses and minibar items was unpredictable. We were out of cups and spoons everyday. However there was only coffee from a package available instead of a mini coffee machine. We had trouble getting our car in the morning as well. Even when I called in the room prior, it always took at least 20-25 minutes. This happened three days in a row despite me asking what the best method of getting the car was. For us however, the worst thing was the location of the hotel. In recent years there has been a large amount of hotels coming into that area so one might expect the area to change for the better. But I think the area has gotten worse and every time I walked out of the hotel I was walking past homeless, drunk, and shady individuals.

The facilities were nice and clean and large rooms.

Well located - easy access to the train, beds were very...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast dining experience 'messy' in high season. Difficult to find a clean table for four, had to source our own coffee & milk - but that said, everyone found something tasty & healthy to eat, and left breakfast satisfied and excited about the day ahead.

Well located - easy access to the train, beds were very comfortable, room quiet and well ventilated and staff quick to respond to any questions or issues we had.

Efficient staff in an average hotel
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

This is really a business hotel, also suitable for train travellers as it is opposite the railway station. People who are not looking for a nice restaurant around the hotel and are happy eating a pizza. Many pizza and burger places around in a messy setting. The staff directed us to a good restaurant in the inner city. It took half an hour walk to get there. (they said 10 minutes easy walk) I booked a junior suite as I wanted space. Beds were comfortable but the sitting part was very sparsely furnished, had no window, just a blind, blank wall, and was the last place I would have sat down to enjoy a talk. No mini bar either and no shower cap, which I think is a basic. The really interesting part of Munich in which I was interested, where one finds museums, top shopping and parks is quite far away.

As I had a friend staying in the same hotel I choose it as a destination. I would not have chosen this hotel personally. It is a good destination for business people, travellers by train as it is opposite the main railway station. The staff were very efficient and friendly. I was not charged for leaving a day early. That was unexpected and created goodwill.

Nice name but a VERY bad service

The reservation and front desk are horrible. They cancelled my first reservation. I asked for a Jr Ste and a room with twin beds for the kids. They gave us two rooms with king size beds at the opposite ends of the hotel. Asked for higher floors, got 3rd floor instead. No clue about customer needs or wants. The chef at the breakfast will find 96 reasons with an attitude why he shouldn't make you an omelet. The service is simply UNACCEPTABLE! Same at the bar. There are 4 people working for 4 tables yet you can't catch any of them. There is a blond girl who is really trying with a smile and fast service but not enough. I would stay at the Sofitel around the corner instead! They need serious consideration of career choices as hospitality is not their strength.

Close to the train station and Marianplatz. There is a nice underutilized and underserviced bar. The breakfast could be nice

Perfect location for the train station.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Whilst the hotel was in the right position for us, arriving and leaving by train, it was not the best area to stay in.

We arrived by train so the location of hotel was perfect. Everything within the hotel was perfect.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

a definite not stay again
    • Deluxe Chic, newly renovated room

the worst possible and slowest service imaginable, need to wait until you are half way through breakfast to get someone to offer some coffee, and not even a decent coffee had to call front desk several times in order to get housekeeping help manual revolving entrance in 2017 :((

great location, right next to train station nice scent in lobby great wifi

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Our room looked out on a quiet street with two trees right...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel was excellent and the staff was equally so. The location right across the street from the train station was great as we arrived by train. The neighborhood though appeared dicey with a lot of young men loitering about at every corner, as were numerous beggars. It seemed that the languages we heard on the street were everything except German or English.

Our room looked out on a quiet street with two trees right outside our window.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Not happy
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I was over billed by over 400 Euro and up till now have not been refunded. My credit card was blocked for this amount on arrival on 1st June and when I was leaving on 2nd June the room rate of 269 Euro was taken from my credit card . When I called later to complain that the 400 Euro had not been released to my credit card the person who spoke with me said they will contact the billing unit but up till now nothing has been done.

Close to the shopping mall

Great place to stay right across the street from the main...
    • Deluxe Chic, newly renovated room

Great place to stay right across the street from the main train station, plus many other good places to visit within a few min of walking. I would stay there again anytime, and take the train right to the hotel rather than a cab.

Munich May 2017
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Under partial renovation , location across from train station felt transient , cup of tea was extremely expensive

Decor of lobby , size of rooms , amenities in room , courtyard !

Be careful what you agree, the staff will not make any effort for you, but will try to make money
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff changed their mind on the upgrade of the room several time and each staff member told a different price. Once we arrived at the hotel they didn't respect our agreement and changed again. They are all extremely unprofessional and not customer friendly.

Swimming pool and buffet breakfast

Excellent staff & location!
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Housekeeping could be improved.... 3 people in the room & every day we got 2 towels!!!!

Excellent staff! Friendly, helpful & honest... we forgot our bag in the courtyard overnight & the next morning it was picked up by security & returned to us.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Very nice Staff... Location good
    • Deluxe Chic, newly renovated room

If your room is in the back side of the hotel, there a lot of walking to reach the lifts ... the outside terrace closes early ... the valet needs 10 to 15 min to bring your car (but they are nice people) ... they charged me 8 Euro for Milk ... which is not nice and expensive... the parking is very expensive... Check out takes lots of time because it is very crowded...

Ask For "Maher" at the reception while checking in ... he is the most professional person I've ever seen (I've travelled a lot and saw a lot)... he was so nice and helpful and understanding... he made our trip perfect... thx Maher :) The breakfast is nice... the valet is very convenient... the hotel is just in front of the train station .. and a 10 min walk to city center ... 15 min walk to Marin Platz and shopping district... the hotel has plenty of shops around it... like mobile/Sim card shops ... etc.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Bavarian Modern accommodation
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast should be included in the price it wasn't. Food was very expensive at the hotel. There was not a lot of options available for dining out in the immediate area (other hotels) equally costly.

As previously stated the central location across from the main train and bus depot. It had a lot of charm.

Clean Comfortable Quiet and Friendly with great location.
    • Deluxe Chic, newly renovated room

Small problems were discovered like the TV broken, a repair on site failed , but we were offered a replacement which we declined as a TV is not on our priority list and we felt for 1 hrs watching it did not warrent the inconvinience of the Weekend Staff. Shower lead Leakage and Washing line attachment screws loose.

The large bed and the room space

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Good location comfort bed.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Bathroom needs improvement and rarely changes bed sheets and covers although Always asking to do so. Nothing special has been made for my honeymoon stay. Other hotels did alot.

Comfort bed nice lobby great staff always welcoming guests.

Browse Le Méridien Munich traveller photo gallery