Reviews of Leonardo Hotel Berlin This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Wilmersdorfer Str. 32 (Entrance at Spielhagen Str.), Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, 10585 Berlin, Germany

#170 of 597 hotels in Berlin

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Smoking room
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I booked the smoking room over a month in advance and when I got there I was told they are not available I think I should've been told that when I booked the room and not whenni got there because if there were no available smoking rooms at the time of my booking they knew it and I should've been informed about it earlier not whenni arrived because it just seemed like that guve smoking rooms to people that arrive earlier not the once that booked it.

The rooms and service is great except the fact that I asked for a smoking room and got the non smoking one

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

This was our second stay at this property & we will definitely come back. The location is great.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

For the most part the Hotel staff was friendly. However, at check in the front desk was very curt when we asked when our room would be ready. After a long international travel day I always appreciate when my questions are answered in a friendly & courteous manner.

The hotel is very up to date & the location is great. It's close to the subway & numerous restaurants. The concierges were extremely helpful & it was convenient that we could purchase a transit group day pass directly from them.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Great location, close to U.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Couldn’t check in early after long flight, but it was 11am, so we understood. Allowed us to store baggage

Great location, close to U. Shops nearby . Friendly helpful staff, Great breakfast. Comfortable beds.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Staff are friendly and helpful .
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The room coffee is instant with kettle . Would prefer a Nesprosso machine. A little far from downtown attractions ie Brandenberg Gate Checkpoint Charlie etc.

The restaurant is top notch for breakfast and the coffee is very good. The area is very good around the hotel with some excellent restaurants and shopping is close by. They have parking for autos.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Very friendly staff, nice rooms, comfortable bed, very clean
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately the walls of my room seemed to be made out of paper. Every time someone in the neighboring rooms opened or closed their doors, the walls where shaking like a little earthquake was happening and the pictures on the wall made quite loud banging sounds. It woke me up everytime a rom neighbour went to their bathroom during the night or when the first people started to get out of their rooms at 5:30am. So I unfortunately didn't get a good sleep.

Very friendly staff, nice rooms, comfortable bed, very clean

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Clean, efficient, nicely appointed with energetic attentive staff.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

AC has been turned off for the season, but our room was quiet warm and was difficult to regulate the temperature.

Bed very comfortable. Location of room , facing courtyard with lots of sun. Quiet, despite being full. Great breakfast, perfect location to visit our daughter.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Very adequate and comfortable. Great location.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

No washcloths in the room but apparently they are uncommon in Europe? Would have liked a fridge in the room and the shower was so tiny I could hardly maneuver and no shelf to put shampoo.

Room was very small but comfortable. Bathroom was very clean and housekeeping did a nice job sprucing up every day. Location was excellent and the concierge very helpful. Bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Address incorrect
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Poor reception on arrival, not on the road given in address and phone number given is a general one and not specific to this hotel; we were driving so it was therefore very difficult to find the hotel. There are some smoking rooms here so be sure to specify non smoking

Big room; good breakfast, near the U Bahn

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

location and breakfast great , staff on reception need training.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

reception staff - not very forthcoming in case of issues and not really able to help most of the times - managers from the reception not intertested, I had to insist to see one in person that was in their office behind the reception all the time.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Great hotel in western Berlin
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

It was a bit cold in the room but I didn't see any heating facilities and the windows are large, so I wonder how it might be in winter... The bathroom is a bit cramped and it was not convenient in the shower without a shelf for soap and things like that. But it's ok in general.

Very nice hotel two steps from the Charlottenburg palace! It is called 3 stars but I found it closer to 4 stars actually :) Very convenient and beautifully decorated room with tea facilities and a free bottle of water. There are lots of shops nearby and it's very closed to U-bahn stations. 30-minutes walk to Tiergarten. My room was outlooking Wilmersdorfer Strasse but it was very quiet at night. W-Fi connection was super-fast. I didn't order breakfast so I can't say about it.

NOTHING LIKE INDIA WHEN IT COMES TO HOSPITALITY. MENTAL COMFORT MATTERS MUCH THEN PHYSICAL COMFORT.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

WE STAYED THERE FOR 9 NIGHTS AND WERE PROVIDED WATER BOTTLE AND TOILET KITS ONCE IN 9 DAYS OF STAY ON THE PRETEXT THAT IT IS A 3 STAR HOTEL AND NOT 5 STAR PROPERTY. COMPLETELY SHOCKED TO HEAR THE LOGIC. SINCE WE ARE VEGETARIAN WE ASKED FOR MESHED POTATO IN BREAKFAST WHICH WAS REFUSED POLITELY. DON'T THINK THAT I ASKED FOR TOO MUCH.

TRAVEL DESK GUYS.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Good hotel, convenient location, close to the metro station.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

not the hotels fault but someone was sick on the corridor on the day we arrived and although the staff cleaned it straightaway, the smell stayed for the next few days (1st floor)

breakfast was really good, lots of choices, very tasty * we loved the mini burgers instead of sausage :) there are a couple of sports bars across the street that open late.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

We had asked for 2 separate beds in the room upon booking...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

We had asked for 2 separate beds in the room upon booking and phoned the hotel to confirm they could do this and they promised they would arrange that but they did not.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Great location. Wonderful staff.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The staff were excellent and were always ready to assist us with any enquiries we had. The local restaurants were excellent and there were plenty of little stores to buy any provisions we needed. The room was clean and the bed was very comfy. Was nice to have a bar to relax at after a big day of walking this amazing city. Great location if you don't wont to be right in the city - easy access by public transport.

It is likely that we will return on any future visit to Berlin.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The staff was polite and helpful and the concierges, especially, were informative and helpful in guiding us in the usage of the excellent public transportation network in Berlin. Our room was straightened and new towels were provided on a daily basis. The breakfast offered at the hotel restaurant had a wide variety of food choices - all of which we found tasty - for a reasonable price.

Reasonable price, reasonable hotel.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The mattress was not really comfortable. It was quite thin. The standard wifi was slow and I kept getting dropped.

The room was quiet and the hotel is well situated in the Wilmersdorf area of Berlin. I had stayed in Leonardo hotels before, and this one was like the others--clean, quiet, well-located.

Serves the purpose
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

although the staff is very friendly the service wasnt good. there arent any irons in the room and you have to use them downstairs in the bathroom. Also as I didnt have enough time i asked them to pack me a snack the night before instead of having breakfast and I asked for no meats and they gave me a bag with one sandwich with meat in the morning.

The beds are good, also they have a nice breakfast and the restaurants around the hotel are very good.

The hotel provided everything needed and was only a short...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

A twin room (two single beds) was basically a double with two single beds together.

The hotel provided everything needed and was only a short walk from both a metro station and lots of local amenities such as bakeries, restaurants, pharmacies and a range of shops. Staff were helpful and the hotel was clean and comfortable.

Location was excellent - easy travel into centre and many...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Minor niggle was lack of fridge to keep water, milk etc cold.

Location was excellent - easy travel into centre and many other attractions. Liked that there was a tea tray in the room too. Good sized room.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Excellent location for the U-bahn, 109 bus to Tegel Airport...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Excellent location for the U-bahn, 109 bus to Tegel Airport and the Schloss Charlottenburg. Quiet, comfortable with a very good breakfast. This is the first time I've stayed here and would have no hesitation in returning.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

One night stay
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Little bit noisy from in the evening.

Nice big room (they upgraded our reservation to superior for free), big windows, comfy bed. We were here only one night.

Good for short stay & near to the Charlottenburg.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The room isnt big enough for a double room. Comfortable bed and a okay breakfast. the coffee machine was not working.. me and my team missed our morning Espresso ! The personnel serving could not help either. I could not charge my drinks on the room due to some issue and had to pay with my card again. Definitely couple of improvements in comparison to other locations like Frankfurt / Munich.

The location is a good and has access to all sort of restaurants near by. The UBahn is reachable in about 10 mins walk. The double room was clean and sufficient for 1 person probably not for 2 people.

Excellent!
    • Comfort Triple Room

To be honest we liked everything, it was exactly as we saw on the page.

My mother justLOVED IT! very clean, very confortable and the service was great.

Good breakfast selection and friendly staff at breakfast,...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Bed mattress was a bit too soft.

Good breakfast selection and friendly staff at breakfast, location is ok, close to metro station. Rooms were clean and ok - the standard I would expect from this kind of hotel.

Comfortable facilities and friendly staff.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The toilet bowl could have been a bit cleaner, and also I think it would be useful to have a bottle opener in the room.

I like that the staff were friendly and helpful. The Receptionist "Jacqueline" was particularly helpful, she met all my requirements and was always smiling, she even complimented that I have a nice first name :-) My room was also spacious and I had more or less all the facilities I needed.

Leonardo Hotel Berlin, Underground station: Bismarckstrasse
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

There was no fridge in the room.

The room on the 5th floor was peaceful and cozy. Supermarket and small restaurants were nearby, also local traffic: U and S stops. The breakfast was delicious.

Friendly staff.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Breakfast in this hotel was 18euros pp. Better to walk near by Restaurant called La Femme to get breakfast for 2 same price.

Friendly staff. Room was clean and looked like in the photos. Metro station in 100m was really good and easy way to city. Would book this again.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

The staff was very accommodating throughout my stay, and...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The wifi there is a bit slow and usually requires you to login again every time you leave the room. Premium wifi comes at an extra charge.

The staff was very accommodating throughout my stay, and even though I made two separate bookings they allowed me to combine it into one so I didn't have to move rooms.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Great budget hotel, very friendly staff

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Very pleasant stay, will book Leonardo hotel again for my next visit to Berlin
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The only thing that was missing in the room was a fridge to cool down some beer.

Excellent quality/price rate. Friendly staff with good knowledge of English, very clean and well-maintained rooms and other facilities. AC works great and you can set comfortable temperature in your room. Free WIFI works fine. Hotel has very good location, max. 2 minutes walk to U2 subway station U - Bhf Bismarckstraße. Also there's a lot of shops, cafes and bakeries around. Highly recomended!

Great experience!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

First of all, location of the hotel is great, a minute walk from U-bahn station and you're in the center of Berlin within 20 minutes using only one line + it's several bus stations from airport Tegel. In hotel's neighborhood there are some cheap restaurants with really tasty food from various cusines, shops, basically everything you need. Hotel it self is perfectly clean, stuff is really friendly and our room (403) was cosy enough for a couple. Overall our experience in Berlin was great partially thanks to Leonardo Hotel. Will be back again :)

• Comfort Double or Twin Room

For our surprise there wasn't any minifridge in our room. So we could't buy any cold drinks/snacks and live it there like we usually do when we travel.

It s well located. Close to the subway, downtoy, with lots of cafes and restaurants nearby.

The hotel has been updated.

There were no negatives

The hotel has been updated. It offers many amenities. The concierge was excellent. It was located near public transportation in a friendly accessible neighborhood.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Great :)
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Great location, good food. Just had a trouble with AC in the room. In general hotel very clean that’s what is important for me. Amazing, helpful personnel. Highly recommended :)

I would stay again.

No fridge for milk?

Close to train and lots of places to eat and have a beer - food around the area is great value. Leonardo's is a niceplace to stay!

We expected more from the price we paid.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Room was much smaller than advertised from the photos. Breakfast staff were a little rude to tell us that videos and pictures are not allowed inside and told us to delete what we took. Buffet had little option. Room had no bidet bowl.

The hotel location was good for newcomers. Stores and restaurants were only around the corner

Good hotel, but needs certain reorganization
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Room service was chaotic and disturbing. Service tried to enter three times, starting from 8.30 a.m. on although check-out at noon. Seemed to have no idea how to identify empty rooms. Was really annoying. Although the good breakfast oficially costs 15 euro p.p. the room rate included only a value of 6 euro p.p. These are things that such a renown chain should handle better... .

Good, modern rooms, easy access to public transport, good breakfast

our room was our dissappointment.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

we made our reservatıon and payment on the first of may,2018. we arrived at hotel on the 11th of july,2018. I wonder why leonardo hotel berlin has supplied us with the last room on the last floor (i.e. 652) in spite of 2.5 months. they probably think that turkish guests love highlands :). and I am pretty sure that they equally treat british or french guests or other people of ec in the same way.

We only booked one night, to be close to Tegel Airport for...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

We only booked one night, to be close to Tegel Airport for departure the next morning. In future we will certainly consider it for a longer visit. The neighborhood is interesting and well-kept with a fine selection of restaurants.

Very clean and nice.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The covers were oddly narrow and too small.

Very clean and nice. Good location near the metro. Store was close and so were couple restaurants. Provided complimentary items were nice!

One night stay in Leonardo
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Door in the shower was somehow broken. Carpet in the room was quite dirty - with various spots on it. One window had missing handle. The twin bed was really comfortable but not the most suitable for couples - the huge soft mattraces had the tendency to separate from each other.

Breakfast was perfect. Hotel cosmetics smelled really well. Coffee, tea and mineral water were in the room.

WOULD STAY AGAIN - DEFINITELY!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

BED COMFORT: EXCELLENT; ROOM TEMP: JUST FINE; TV SCREEN: GREAT! LOCATION: TRULY FINE WITH ALL SORTS OF SMALL ETHNIC RESTAURANTS, DRUG STORES AND GROCERY STORES. ALSO - BIG BONUS: STEPS AWAY FROM THE UNDERGROUND!

Great location in Berlin.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Nothing. Everything was great.

Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was quiet and very nice. Delicious breakfast. Good location. Lots of restauranrt and food choices close to hotel. Close to public transportation. I syayed here wiith a tour group and added two days on my own.

A good value for the dollar!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The beds were a bit too hard for my taste but I still slept well.

The staff were excellent and very helpful. I felt that they went above and beyond to answer any questions that we had. I also liked the location and felt safe in that area.

The hotel was excellent staff very helpful spoke good ...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The hotel was excellent staff very helpful spoke good English room was large and very clean .The breakfast was more than ample filled us up for our day a head .Station 1 min away easy to use .

Overall I enjoyed my stay and would definitely stay there again
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The price , it was expensive.

The room is super clean and the bathroom is clean and modern. Bright, well ventilated and the air conditioning worked perfectly well. The bed was very comfortable. Helpful concierge service at the hotel where you could buy tickets for public transport, and also get all the information you need about Berlin. The surrounding area is excellent, there are so many shops, cafes and takeaway places. it felt upmarket.

I liked the cleanliness and the overall look of the room.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I liked the cleanliness and the overall look of the room. The bathroom is very smart divided, the toilet is separate from the shower and from the sink. The staff of the hotel is very friendly. Very good connection to the city center but also to the Olympia Stadion via underground.

The bartenders in the bar were really nice and it was close...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

We didn't have any slippers, the bed was not a queen size one but two twin beds put together and the mattresses would slide off, the room was very small and the view was on the back.of the street. We paid 200 euros for 3 nights. No fridge in the room.

The bartenders in the bar were really nice and it was close to the metro station but that is all

Excellent, would recommend to anyone who wants to explore Berlin
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Great location, about a three minute walk from the nearest subway. Lots of great restaurants nearby too. Excellent staff who were always very helpful.

Nice small hotel near the Deutsche Oper
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

the air-condition in our room worked quite loud

tasty and diverse breakfast, comfortable bed, quiet room (despite the fact that we have windows overlooking the street. They accept dogs (additional charge 10EUR per day). Within 10 minutes walk there is Charlottenburg Palace Garden - nice place to walk with a dog

I had an excellent stay, would definitely return next time I visit Berlin
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

A small fridge in the room would have been appreciated.i

excellent location, very close to U Bahn and shops and restaurants. Staff friendly and helpful.

Excellent all round location for amenities and attractions. Very clean, and helpful staff
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I thought the room was smaller than expected. The bed could have been more comfortable but think perhaps that was personal preference.

Good central location for attractions. Lots of shops and bakeries nearby. Very nice area. Staff very helpful.

One of the best breakfast meals I ever had!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

One of the best breakfast meals I ever had in 3 or 4 star hotel in Europe! Staff, facilities, comfort, everything was just great. Highly recommend for any type of accommodation.

The room very clean, in a good size,.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I reserved 2 different rooms however when we arrived one of the room was wrong if i didn't confirm i had receied a different room that I reserved. The reservation was made more than 4 months before we arrived. We didn't receive repository of shampoo, body cream, bath soap at the room.

The room very clean, in a good size,. Breakfast sensational many choices. Staf at the restaurant very attencious. Also at the bar.

Nice hotel, nice staff, near the underground but a little out of the city centre.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Weather was really hot during our visit we could have done with Icemaking facilities on our floor. When we got there it was obvious that someone had smoked a lot before our arrival. That cleared with the window open.

Clean room, friendly helpful staff. Near the tube. We used the pay for WiFi and it was excellent.

I don't think I have ever had a better value stay, particularly as it is in a capital city.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Ideal location just 15mins by bus (from the stop around the corner) to Tegel airport in one direction and just one stop away from Charlottenburg DB station in the other. The same bus, 109, will take you into the city centre in less than half an hour. The U-bahn is also close by. The immediate area around the Leonardo has a wide range of cafes, restaurants, bars and shops.

Great hotel in Charlottenburg
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Nothing, everything was perfect!

The room was perfectly clean (every day they cleaned the room). We loved that there was coffee and tea every day at our disposal in the room. The room is nicely designed and it is quiet in the evening. The location was perfect for us with metro station one minute away and in a shopping district.

Wonderful
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The rooms are to an excellent standard and absolutely huge. Our bed was made everyday and supplies were topped up. The room has a really good air con system which was ideal as it was really hot when we were there. Staff were lovely and accommodating. I couldn’t recommend the hotel enough, it’s the best one I have stayed in.

Very dissapointed
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

This Hotel staff is really unhumane. I booked accidentally 2 rooms, because of some credit card issues. As i requested that i would like to cancel one room, because i didnt need to use ir, they didnt pay me back my money. They said i can offer this room to my friends or relatives, but they dont do an exeption, even that it was an honest mistake with the credit card that i accidentally payd twice. Then i asked to use some hotels credit for that, that maybe it is possible to get free meal or something, but they didnt accept my request. When i finally arrived, they said that they only have one room for me in the booking system. Even that i payd for 2. They already wanted to rent it for free to someone else and get the money for themselves. I feel really dissapointed and i didnt even want to go to that hotel. I felt that they ruined my vacation. Very unhumane and bad persons work there. I dont reccomend this hotel to anyone.

Clean

Good hotel/location/breakfast buffet
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Third time we stayed here. Last time we had a good room, now it was the same silly design as first time. Big "entrance" of wasted space. Desk along the wall. Opposite two beds, only 80 cm wide. You have about 50 cm next to the beds to find your way into the bathroom. Shower stall 80 cm x 80 cm, nowhere to put your shampoo bottle. They have pillow menu, but all 3 types are no good.

Bathroom OK. Handbasin with space around it for toiletries. Alcove with toilet. Shower with folding door. Good showerhead, plenty of hot water. Mattress OK. Soundproof room. Very nice breakfast buffet with plenty of choices, replenished regularly.

Great location for local transport links and amineties.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The bed is too soft for a comfortable night‘s sleep and the shower cubicle is dangerously small, tiny! (If I was any fatter I might still be in it. 😂😂😂😂)

Great location, especially for Deutsche Oper Berlin.

Great location in West Berlin, on the same block as the...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Great location in West Berlin, on the same block as the metro! Very easy to get around from here. Breakfast was great and staff were very friendly. I also highly recommend the restaurant across the street, Clara Vere, for dinner.

When I come to Berlin again I will 100% be staying here - the best hotel experience I've ever had
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was a little expensive. That's my only criticism!

I cannot fault this hotel - the location was perfect, the staff were so helpful and friendly, the room was great. Full marks all round.

WE just love the Leonardo, really we do.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

We have now stayed at the Leonardo 6 or 7 times over the last few years, because my partner's daughter works in the city. It meets our requirements perfectly. The staff on the desk are excellent - very helpful. Just one minor comment which is aimed at saving Leonardo money. We always find that there is no plug in the bathroom sink ( Kein Lochstoppfer in der Spueler ). This means that when I shave I have to keep on switching the hot water on to clean the razor. This is very wasteful of precious water and energy. If you multiply up the number of rooms in the hotel and calculate the amount of hot water which unnecessarily flows out of the sink the monetary loss over a year must be enormous! I find that I can create a temporary pool of hot water by filling a glass with water and then placing it over the drain hole in the sink. This enables me to have a shave without wasting water, but this is really not entirely satisfactory, because the water does leak away and I have to top it up again! I just hate waste, and would hope that in the future you would be able to provide suitable plugs in the bathrooms; if not I will bring my own!!! ( there must be a good reason why Leonardo does not provide plugs, but I am at a loss to understand why, after all you are not in Moscow. ( Business travellers to Moscow always took plugs with them because they knew that none would be provided , even for the bath!) Ian Sayers

Bar and concierge were very friendly and helpful.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Working men outside our window extremely noisy the first morning. We arrived late and wanted to sleep till at least 9 am but we awoke to a jack hammer at 8 am. We asked reception to see if they had finished and was assured they had finished the work. Unfortunately they commenced work again at 8am the next day.

Bar and concierge were very friendly and helpful.

The staff were very friendly.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The staff were very friendly. Location near U-Bahn (Bismarckstrasse, U2 and U7) is great. The room was tidy and despite very warm weather the air cooling made it very pleasant to sleep in the night. We didn't hear much noise from other rooms either. Breakfast was delicious and of plenty of variety. The overall experience was very good indeed.

The hotel was in quite good location, the underground...

Bed could be better.

The hotel was in quite good location, the underground station was really close. Breakfast was good, and there are plenty of restaurants in the surroundings.

Clean and nice budget hotel.
    • Comfort Triple Room

The bar is quite small and though it’s nice to have somewhere at the hotel to get a drink, it’s nicer to go someplace else.

Great location near subway or easy to go by taxi to the city. 15 min by taxi from Tegel. Nice clean hotel. Nice variety of food at breakfast.

Extremely disappointing
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

4 out of the 5 employees i have been in contact with should get a better understanding of the hospitality industry and what it means to work with guests. If you have all the guests personal details and creditcard information you shouldn't hassle them for each euro upfront, send them to a filled parking lot and try to charge them €2 to be able to leave it again or have the guest pay it's drink instantly when the barkeeper makes the mistake of mentioning the guests name. That has nothing to do with hospitality, it is strait out rude. At checkout the only one who got it was the blond girl with glasses. Cheers to her.

Good hotel with a terrible Wifi
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Upselling high speed wifi is ridiculous (are we in 2018 or what??). In the end I needed to tether 4G from my phone to work. TV is hung at the far wall, so remote didn't work reliably, and also very far from the bed. Room was facing a very busy road with cars double parking and blocking the road, so there was always traffic (and quite a lot of honking) - so if possible, ask for a room facing a quieter Spielhagenstraße.

Bed was very comfortable, modern and functional interior, room was quite spacious. Kettle, tea and coffee in the room. Coffee, water and apples at the reception were a nice touch. 3-4 min walk to the nearest U-Bahn station. A very famous Rogacki's deli is right across the street. Reception were kind enough to check us in early (at 11am), but we needed to join their loyalty program (free) and were given a disabled room (which was fine, the bathroom looked a bit odd)

Big variety on the breakfast.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Lifts seem to take a long time to come. Stairs are not very well positioned, some even leading outside.

Big variety on the breakfast. Very close to metro station (line U2) which gives access to the main points in Berlin center without having to change metro. Hotel has a consierge, which can be very useful. Also close to Charlottenburg train station (one metro station and 5 min walking). Bed was confortable.

Helen and Paul Harrogate UK
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The hotel was very tastefully decorated and the rooms were very comfortable and had everything needed for a pleasant stay. The breakfast was excellent and had a fantastic choice with very good quality food. The dining area was beautiful and the staff in the reception and dining room were very helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel. The shops, cafes, restaurants and bars around the area of the hotel were great and very reasonably priced. We can't wait to visit Berlin again. What a beautiful city!

Lovely breakfast with a great variety!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The bed was comfortable but kind of small... it was two single beds united as one double so there was a small gap in the middle and separate blankets

Lovely breakfast with a great variety! Very clean rooms and helpful personnel. Also the location is really good with lots of shops and very close to the metro station. I would definitely stay there again

The stuff was very polite and very effevtive.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

It wasnt change shampoo every day but only when we arrived

The stuff was very polite and very effevtive. The breacfast was the most pleanty of all but the most meassage it that LEONARDO HOTEL one of the most comfortable hotels in Berlin

Very nice, convenient hotel !
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Small bit of a distance to Alexanderplatz and Postamer Platz ( shopping mall). But still only like 20 minutes on the subway.

Very nice, convenient hotel ! Very clean and the staff are more than friendly and very helpful. 200M walk to the underground station and lots of nice bars and restaurants in the area. Short distance to the zoo, I would be more than happy to stay here again.

Browse Leonardo Hotel Berlin traveller photo gallery