Reviews of Hotel Lilienhof

4.8

4.4

Bad
    • Hostel Single Room

The receptionist ( the lady) She was not smiling, she is rude, she told me that the guests did not pay to hear your shoes while taking the stairs ( i was obliged to take the stairs because the elevator was not working!!!) She told my friend to pay 20 euros if he wants to stay in my room!

The location is cool becayse you are close to the city Center and you have access to public transportation

It's an 'interesting' hotel, in the St Georg...
    • Hostel Single Room

No en suite toilet, but again an economical stay, the toilet [plus sink and shower] was just across the hall and always clean.

It's an 'interesting' hotel, in the St Georg district of Hamburg, quirky I guess, in a time warp [the 1970's], but pleasantly so - "Bohemian shabby chic". Basic, but you get what you pay for. Clean, with en suite sink, shower [lots of hot water] and towels. An ideal location for me, [regular trains to/from the airport, plus using the train to travel out of the city] perhaps 50m from the Hauptbahnhof (central railway station), though no noise from the station. A pleasant, appealing café 'Karatren Café2Talk' metres away for breakfast. Lange Reihe, an entertaining street, again metres [30m] from the hotel. Shops, cafés, bars, restaurants. It suited me perfectly, economical for my 8 day stay, needing only a clean and comfortable place to stay with no frills . . .

Not happy with stay
    • Hostel Single Room

The room was never cleaned during my whole stay. When i entered the room there was a used cigeratte on top of the wardrobe. The top of which had not been cleared in a while. The bed was never charged for the full duration of my stay. I had to request new towels.

To be honest there wasn't much to like about this hotel. The staff were pretty helpful. Thats about it. I requested another pillow which I got

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Ok, if the only things you need at a hotel is a bed, a bathroom and 1 (one) electric socket
    • Hostel Single Room

The hotel seems to have a weird access policy with their wi-fi limiting the list of available resources to a narrow fraction. I could access google, youtube, facebook, and hotel website, but not the airlines, Deutsche Bahn, my bank account or work-related sites that I actually needed. The staff seemed or pretended to be unaware of these restrictions and could not help me claiming it is a wi-fi problem. I strongly doubt it was, as the wi-fi itself worked perfectly over a small selection of things

Good value at Hotel Lilienhof!
    • Hostel Double Room

Bathroom and shower area could be updated; actually everything should be updated.

Great price and great location near the train station; they could defo charge more if they just updated the bathroom/shower and the lighting; staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Avoid at all cost unless you enjoy the welts and itching that accompanies bedbug bites
    • Hostel Twin Room

This is a horrible "hotel" with rude staff, smelly interiors and above all, bug-infested beds. I got bug-bites all over my body after one night at this hotel (no other hotel stays immediately prior or after this stay so no other hotels to blame.

There is nothing to like about this shabby, flithy, bug-infested esteblishment

Good location.
    • Hostel Double Room

The room is quite dirty. The wallpaper was dirty and the carpet as well. It's quite a disgusting hostel, but cheap. The bathroom and toilet was outside of the room. At least there were no bed bugs and the sheets were clean.

Good location. The hostel is very close to the Hauptbahnhof. It's an indian family owned business and the owners were quite responsive for phone calls etc.

I expected bigger comfort and bigger cleaness. I do not recommend 3-people room
    • Hostel Double Room

The room was in the last floor with separate bathroom on separate building than the reception. The room and the bathroom were not clean. Bath was full of dirt, rust...what is the most important we noticed bugs in our bed! There were quite lot of them so the night was not slept well.

Very big room

The place is comfortable for a night if you have a flight...
    • Hostel Single Room

The place is comfortable for a night if you have a flight connection for long hours and need to stay somewhere. Location is perfect-just few steps to the main railway station and central part.

Great position near the railway station.
    • Hostel Single Room

The room was warm: it would be better with a fan inside it. Maybe the price could be a little bit lower if we consider that the service was good but basic.

The position near the station was great since i had to leave by train early in the morning. Very good cleanliness either for my room and the bathroom.

The location is close to the station, shops and cafe bars.
    • Hostel Twin Room

The room was basic and comfortable but the hotel used the room for storage too which lowered the standard.

The location is close to the station, shops and cafe bars.

The location and price
    • Hostel Double Room

We had to give our keys when going out exploring . When returning all we had to say is the room number which we wanted and we would get that key no questions asked. A bit ridiculous if you ask me

The location and price

Good location, don't expect much
    • Hostel Single Room

Elevator did not work on third floor. Looks like they are not too interested in getting it fixed as there was no mention of fixing it. Very noisy with slamming doors all the time.

It is not a good place to stay.
    • Hostel Double Room

The room was very small for 3 of us. Specially the bed. It is not for 3 . Actually they have put 3 of us in a 1 or 2 person room . If they can not offer they should not do in that way. I will never recommend . Room was dirty and lots of noises from the hotel. The hair drayer does not work.

The reception was very good.

Basic facilities and a bit noisy but great location and friendly staff
    • Hostel Single Room

No internet access. Because the rooms don't have any toilets, you have to get out of your room, and because of poor sound insulation, it can get very noisy as it is impossible to close/open doors without making some noise. The place was also a bit run down.

Location, friendly staff, value for money

So so!
    • Hostel Double Room

The shared toilet is not clean at all. One of the recepcionist was like asleep, almost sleeping on the desk. The wifi doesn't work really well, and you have to pay 3 euros for it.

The hotel is nice if you want to stay for one night. For example, if you have a flight with connection. It's close to the train station and in 15 min you are in the airport

Just look for anything else
    • Hostel Twin Room

Check in was at 3 pm but they kept us waiting till 4 pm then they said it's in a side building then they gave us the wrong key, we requested extra bed for cost of 20 euros but then the guy said he want 30 and started dealing in a bad way, it was a shared bathroom and we found like 20 dirty towels on the floor it was disgusting

Location is good near the hauptbhanhof the central Station but on the other side of the attractions I mean you have to cross the station to go to the center if you are planning to walk

Great location!
    • Hostel Single Room

There was noise during the whole night from people that were moving in and out of the hotel.

The room was big and clean. What I liked the most was the location because it's 50m from the Central Station.

This was a cheap offer right in the middle of Hamburg, for a...
    • Hostel Single Room

This was a cheap offer right in the middle of Hamburg, for a very little amount of money as for a single room. The room had TV, double bed, high ceilings, wardrobe and the whole room fashioned in white baroque style. The mansion was rather clean. I was afraid after some temperate reviews but in my case they didn't come true

A good home base for seeing the city, transportation couldn't be better.
    • Hostel Twin Room

Close to the central station and with many other conveniences all around. Desk staff always present to help and to keep any eye on things. I've stayed there before and would do so again when in Hamburg.

It is a hostel hotel so was basic.
    • Hostel Single Room

It is a hostel hotel so was basic. Surprised that my room did not appear to be cleaned during my three day stay (bed not remade, waste paper bin not emptied). Close to the Hauptbahnhof which is very convenient.

Since I can compare with Hotel Terminus am Hauptbahnhof, therefore Hotel Lilienhof never more.
    • Hostel Single Room

The hotel disappointed me. Somewhat high price (71 EUR), a toilet in the corridor, a courtyard view, a lamp above the bed was disconnected, and wrapped wires from the wall. They requested 3 EUR for WiFi. The bed was too soft.

I did not order breakfast and thus the only one thing which I can praise is a very good location close to the railway station and the metro.

Great value budget hotel. Would stay there again.
    • Hostel Twin Room

The open stair wells with concrete floors tended to echo with the sound of doors opening and closing but this didn't really disturb us. The Double glazing shut out the sound of the street below but in the summer if you need to keep the window open at night it could perhaps be a little noisy? We stayed here in April so it was not a problem.

This Hotel was exactly what I expected from seeing it on line. Great location, a very short walk from the main railway station and buses into the City. Very clean and tidy. Perfect for a 3 night stay with my son. 24 hour reception was very useful. Great cafe opposite for breakfast.

• Hostel Single Room

The room was a bit dated needed a coat of paint and pillow was very thin

The reception was very friendly and helpful even allowing me to check in early the hotel is literally 2 mins walk from central station

Decent bed near Hauptbanhof central station
    • Hostel Double Room

Elevator doesn’t go to 3rd floor and there is no WiFi in 3rd floor. I had to take either WiFi or 2nd or 4th floor which was unacceptably slow.

Comfortable beds, shower and clean

Did what it needed to, two beds on a weekend away but other...
    • Hostel Twin Room

Only one of the two single beds had bedding and one pillow between us. Was out all night and didn’t realise until we got back. Was warm enough so didn’t need it

Did what it needed to, two beds on a weekend away but other than that nothing to write home about

location was great, can’t deny, the bed was surprisingly...
    • Hostel Double Room

very unpleasant guy at check in, the room was very old and everything was falling apart (except the bed that evidently fell apart and they changed it). there were no blinds in the windows and poor curtains, so the strong light woke me up very early. no hairdryer even though it was listed on booking.com. And all of that for over 70euros per night. i stayed in nicer places for half that price.

location was great, can’t deny, the bed was surprisingly comfortable

I did not get a reply on my request regarding the exact...
    • Hostel Twin Room

I did not get a reply on my request regarding the exact address of parking. Receprion administrator was not ready to accept us. He did not recognised that I have already paid the accommodation, and I almost have paid him again. I accepted the payment, and only when I understood myself the mistake he agreed to return the money back.

Please find avoid this hotel. It's not worth the money.
    • Hostel Double Room

Everything except location. The room smells and old. There are only 2 toilets shared with about 7-8 rooms and only 1 bathroom. It's not enough at all. The staffs look unfriendly. Guess has to leave the room key to the reception.

Only good thing about this hotel is the location. The hotel is next to the central train station.

Avoid like the plague!
    • Hostel Single Room

This bore no relation to the pictures on the site. In fact I am convinced I didn't even stay there. After checking in and being asked for cash, I was shown outside and taken down the street to a set of doors. The room was up two flights of dingy stairs in some dilapidated apartment. The wardrobe didn't have any hangers but did have a vacuum cleaner in it. It clearly didn't work judging by the state of the carpet. The door and frame was covered in spilled coffee (hopefully that's what it was.) None of the electrics worked bar one light switch and a plug socket. The shared toilet door didn't have a lock. The bathroom was dirty. The bed was cheap wooden tat. The window led out into a metal cage with broken and missing glass panes with a view of a set of paint covered stepladders with an empty fag packet on top!

The only redeeming feature was the reception was still open when I got there at 11 pm. After that, absolutely nothing! I would give this place 0/10 if possible.

The Location is great, it is right next to the central Train...
    • Hostel Twin Room

My bed was not really comfortable, but it was not the case with my friends bed. So it can depened

The Location is great, it is right next to the central Train Station an Bus station, Close to the City Center and to all Kind of transport

Very noisy and strange place!
    • Hostel Single Room

Very noisy and strange place! It is impossible to sleep at night. At night, some men come, shout, knock, make a noise. Every night I woke up at three o'clock, at four, on Sunday at six o'clock in the morning! Some men were walking by the door, talking and shouting. I was afraid and I even wanted to call the police! Nobody apologized to me for the noise and anxiety. I dare say that for such "services" the price is too high (among other things, there is a shared toilet and paid internet).

Conveniently located place
    • Hostel Single Room

You could continuously hear as other guests are violently banging their doors. I think this is something to do with the closing mechanism. There is no kettle or any tea making facilities in the room.

The hotel located about 200 yards from the central train station conveniently. I arrived way too early for the check-in. (from the airport thanks for the fantastic and cheap train service) However, the staff at reception sorted the problem out without any hesitation. The single room was rather small; it also had a little shower cabin and a sink, interestingly the loo located on the corridor. A couple of towels and shower gel provided. As well as a little old-fashioned TV that was impossible to watch because of its somewhat small distance from the bed. The room is well heated by huge steel radiator. I even had to turn it off... There are a lot of restaurant and shops around.

overall it was pretty good
    • Hostel Single Room

no real disasters....the room could have been a little bigger, but it was ok. the furniture/walls/pretty much everything is worn down somewhat, but what i needed to be clean, seemed so, and i don't really care about the aesthetics of the interior etc.

very comfy bed excellent location!!! relatively quiet elevator even though there were just one toilet and one shower+toilet on the floor, it was ok, they were usually free, and fairly clean-this was something i was afraid of, that it will be crowded and/or filthy, as a consequence, but it was really decent

Perfect for a sleep-in when you're travelling by rail.
    • Hostel Single Room

The ceiling decorations could have been restored better, and the ceiling lamp clashed somewhat.

Perfect for a sleep-in when you're travelling by rail. Nice old building. Not noisy despite central location. Slept well.

Ok to crash for one night but only if it has to be low price.
    • Hostel Single Room

1) Not super clean - especially the shared bathrooms. 2) It smelled of cigarrets all over the place. 3) There were share bathrooms and showers (I must have overlooked that when bookin the room or I simply took it for granted).

1) Perfect location - very close to the railway station, all shops etc. 2) Price was good. 3) A nice big and comfortable bed.

Wouldn't stay again, really
    • Hostel Single Room

Very run-down (I didn't even attempt to take a shower in the shared bathroom) and honestly a bit dodgy looking. The room (21) was overlooking the main road, but the noise was somehow coming from inside the building more than the street / draft from the (closed) window / couldn't tell if the towels were dirty or just decrepit (probably/hopefully!) the latter

Very close to the central station / cheap / staff was nice enough to give me complimetary wi-fi after initially asking for €3 (to which I said I would use my data) / 24hr reception

Simple Hotel, clean but a little bit old.
    • Hostel Double Room

The beds were not prepared when we arrive. Towels only for one in a double room. The sheets were clean but smelled to much to laundry soap.

Simple Hotel, clean but a little bit old. Excellent location next to the Hbf.

Close to great restaurants, bars and the central station.
    • Hostel Double Room

Shared toilet although it was always very clean, Could do with wardrobe fixing, although a great place for the price

Clean, comfy, great location. Shower and sink in room

Great!
    • Hostel Double Room

Checkout could be more patient.

They served us a better hotel when our reservation was canceled because of our credit card problem. They took us there with their car. At this hotel rooms were very clean, wireless was working

Very disappointing.
    • Hostel Single Room

It was a roof room and the ceiling was so low that there was only one tiny section of the room that I could actually stand up in (I am normal height). The bed blocked half the entry door and all but a tiny bit of the usable standing space. The lighting was very poor. The room smelled of smoke.

Not much. The location was good.

Good area, close to train station.
    • Hostel Twin Room

Room was too hot, even with the heating turned off and the window open. And that was with January temperatures outside.

Good area, close to train station.

• Hostel Twin Room

The hotel is minutes from the railway station. Our room was basic but clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. No frills, just a clean decent hotel with reasonable prices.

Close but noisy
    • Hostel Twin Room

It is extremely noisy... Doors sound a lot when closed or opened and they sound the whole night...

The location is perfect, just some meters away from the train station

Horrid
    • Hostel Double Room

The whole place smelt very strongly of cigarettes, no WiFi, no parking except a garage 3 streets away for €15 per day not the quoted €8

The bed was comfortable.

The bathrooms were in the hallway which was expected, but...
    • Hostel Single Room

The bathrooms were in the hallway which was expected, but others in the building at the time were partying so the bathroom was....... not so nice in the morning...

Close to centrum and Hauptbahn hof.
    • Hostel Double Room

Did no include all the facilities that was stated in the description. Very noisy - Rooms were not soundproof AT ALL.

Close to centrum and Hauptbahn hof.

Near to train station but rundown
    • Hostel Single Room

The walls in the room were really dirty , also the chair in the room was stained and the mattress was well worn , the place really needs a major Refurbishment

It is near to the train station

Is ok just to stay for a day
    • Hostel Double Room

Lift just works until the second floor, we had to carry all our luggages to the third floor. We were 2 persons with 2 individual beds together, one of them had the sheets putted but the other one was in a plastic bag on top of the closet, we hsd to make the bed and we didn't know if it was clean or not...

Location. Shower pressure was ok, water was hot.

Ok for one-half day. Cheapest price in town
    • Hostel Single Room

Stains on the furniture, cracks on the wall and on the rinse. I didn't find a shower, only WC. For 1 night is ok, but not for a week.

Super close to the main train and bus station. Cheap. Rinse in the room.

It's near the train station, and the price is lower than...
    • Hostel Single Room

The room was very small and the bed really uncomfortable. Wifi exists but it's almost unusable.

It's near the train station, and the price is lower than the average Hamburg hotel.

Very little could make a huge difference, but Id recommend it!
    • Hostel Twin Room

The pillows were old and dingy, and even though the linen was very clean, I don't think it would be too much to ask that they buy some decent pillows. It really makes a difference. The elevator was very noisy, and it made noises at night like they were doing construction. Very lous and banging. The wifi was extremely spotty. We really needed wifi, and was told it was fast and good. It was always kicking us off.

The room didn't have a toilet, but it had ansink and a shower, and though it was cozy, itnwas plenty of room for the two of us. Loved that ut faced the front.

Very affordable option close to Hauptbahnhof
    • Hostel Single Room

The (single) room is very small and bathroom/toilets are shared, only a rinse inside the room.

For the cheapest hotel in Hamburg, it is not so bad. It was clean enough. Very close to the main train station.

Next to the main train station.
    • Hostel Single Room

Overall cleanliness was substandard. Thank God the WC was very clean and equiped with soap, unlike the washing basin in my room.

Next to the main train station. The bed was quite comfortable and large.

Convenient cheap and clean hotel, no frills but very good value.
    • Hostel Double Room

No breakfast (although it was advertised as available for extra payment) - not a big deal as there were several places nearby. One of us was briefly locked in the lavatory one morning, and nothing seemed to have been done about the dodgy lock (which we had reported) by that evening.

Very good location near station, quiet but not isolated. Cheap and clean hotel, no expectations of more and it was absolutely fine as it was as a base for a brief stay.

location is very good.
    • Hostel Single Room

Room are very small. wifi should be free (as all most all hotels has)

location is very good. Being just next to main station its very convenient. You have very easy access to market,public transport etc.

The bed was quite comfortable.
    • Hostel Single Room

There was no bathroom within the room although I had booked a room that included one. There was a shower and a toilet at the end of the corridor but it was always busy and not too clean.

The bed was quite comfortable.

It was ok
    • Hostel Double Room

The staff tried to cancel my reservation and pull money from my credit card, even though there was no request for confirmation. Had to call them to sort things out.

It was very close to the city center. Front desk was working 24/7.

Okay if you aren't going to spend much time there
    • Hostel Double Room

Very noisy throughout the night and early morning. The bed was uncomfortable, very hard and thin mattress and on a double bed we got 2 single quilts. Shared toilet. Not well maintained and lots of things in poor condition. Not very clean (shower/walls/floors). Staff aren't the friendliest.

Good location, very close to the central train station, shops, museums, bakeries and restaurants. Really easy to find and most things are within walking distance.

Great spot, needs an upgrade
    • Hostel Double Room

Definitely needs a lick of paint, new carpets and a general upgrade. The location is great though and the staff were helpful and friendly. It does have a run down feel to it but for the price and location alone it is worth booking. The room we had was clean and comfortable and we would certainly stay again. Only one thing would have made the stay better and that is tea and coffee making facilities in the room

Proximity to central station.

I was disappointed. at least it was cheaper than other hotels I searched for
    • Hostel Single Room

extra tax for internet that was not mentioned in the booking. it was no shower and toilet in the single room(on the photos shower was included). 50 euro per night is too much for such conditions.

I did like the location, and it was enough clean in the room.

I survived that night
    • Hostel Single Room

- a smoked room (I asked for non-smoking) - no renovation during the last N years - old furniture rooms The first room smelled of tobacco smoke and even the lighter was left on the window. After I changed the room I was relocated to the "mesonine" under the roof, where the bed used a half of the space and was no renovation for ages. I booked here with colleagues and the main purpose was to have something close to the HbF. Unless they renovate and prevent smoking inside I do not recommend to stay here more than one night, if you want to have a minimum room comfort, cleanness and fresh air.

price, location

We arrived in 3:00 am the door was closed, but the...
    • Hostel Double Room

Smell of tabacco in the room. The lift wasn't working and it's especially frustrating when you are living on the third floor. The shower was closed and keys was on the reception.

We arrived in 3:00 am the door was closed, but the hospitable receptionist was on the place, so we were in our room soon.

Loved Hamburg, but for almost 100 euros a night the "hotel" was poor!
    • Hostel Double Room

It's more like a hostel than a hotel. No kettle in the room, no breakfast offered, no towel refresh etc

It is very central and the train system runs to German perfection!

awfull
    • Hostel Double Room

It was extremely expensive for what it offered (a price of 4 stars hotel). The toilette wasn't inside the room, but on the corridor. Inside the toilette, the sink was so close to the WC, hardly someone could seat. Only cold water for the tap in the toilette. No air conditioning or ventilation inside. The wi-fi was not included (in the huge price paid); the receptionist could hardly speak English, and being very unfriendly. moreover, he asked to pay in cash; the tiles were cracked in the room; no soap or shampoo for the shower; the elevator was broken (on the 3rd floor); the hotel doesn't even have 1 star, the minimum decent conditions I recommend to everyone to book whatever, but this crappy "hotel" on the price of an expensive one. No way!

The location is good, close to the Central station.

An hotel well situated but not maintained
    • Hostel Double Room

The room were never clean during our stay (4 days !) we did it ourself . They rent us a baby folding bed for the price of a new one.

Great location. They offer us to use the private room to cook for our baby.

This was an unpleasant establishment and very dirty
    • Hostel Twin Room

The room was dirty and attracted mosquitos so we could not open the windows at night. By the end of our stay the room was smelly as dirty to start with. Staff unfriendly and was kept awake by someone being sick. I am tolerant and basic but clean is fine. I would never stay again

Location fine

We paid 69 Euro for a single room without bathroom and first...
    • Hostel Single Room

See above. The grossest part was the bedbugs in my friends room. Very bad value for the money paid even without bedbugs.

We paid 69 Euro for a single room without bathroom and first he wanted to give a room without shower. The hotel and room was run down. They madr us pay extra for tourist tax. Then on the 2nd night, my gtiend discobered bedbugs in his bed and room. He moved out in the middle of the night to another hotel. They have not yet rebursed the costs. It is the worst hotel I've ever stayed in in Europe and I've stayed inany.

It was dirty, not clean, out hygene, and at the end I found bed bags - discusting. Do not go there!
    • Hostel Single Room

Nothing. Honestly it was discusting. First of all, I paid 71 EURO for the following: the shower water did not got down. Then the shower curtain was yellowish at the buttom. Totally out hygene. That was overall. The first night/day I used the towels, not changed when I came back in the eventing 2 day. The bed was not made the 2nd day when I arrived. That is normal service in any hotel, and especially if I pay 71 EURO per night. That is totally criminal. But the "best" is that when I entered the 2nd evening my hotel room, I found first 1 bed bag (Bettwanze in German) in my pillow. I complaint immediately and wanted to have another room. There was none, so I got offered in another building another room without a shower. Not even we give you money back. Then I found another bed bag on the 2nd pillow in my room. I literally left the Hotel immediately at 02.00 o'clock in the morning, to find another hotel that I found and was even cheaper (75 EURO with breakfast that Hotel Lilienhof has extra for 6.50 EURO!). The way it was handled is discusting and the standards are very low. My rating for sure is minus 10 as for 71 EURO such a situation I actually think it should be closed.

Cramped
    • Hostel Single Room

The WC is outside, the rooms are tiny and the windows are overlooking a courtyard where the ventilation of the nearby restaurant exits

If you need a bed and don't want to use AirBnB then this is probably the cheapest option in Hamburg

Excellent low-budget location for a sleepover.
    • Hostel Single Room

Don't expect great luxury - for such a low price on a central location, you know you're not going to stay in a palace :-)

Excellent location at a low price.

Location very close to Train Station.
    • Hostel Single Room

Room could be a bit cleaner. Be aware that this hotel is close to immigrant suburb.

Location very close to Train Station. Affordable compared to other hotels in central Hamburg.

One night no more

Dirty shower, one for 4 rooms, you should wait in a queue. No internet in this new building, in the main building of the hotel you should pay. Credit or debit cards are not acceptable.

Central location, quiet. Spacious rooms on the first floor of a newly acquired building, just after renovation but some furniture is broken. Not repaired yet? Clean and new bed linen, clean floor in the rooms.

Good for this price, clean rooms with everything required.
    • Hostel Twin Room

Shared toilets cleaning schedule is not defined. Inaccurate visitor left it dirty, and a couple of hours later it still remained.

Good for this price, clean rooms with everything required.

STAY ANYWHERE ELSE THEN HERE!
    • Hostel Twin Room

The room smelt like a teenagers old shoe used as an ashtray and left out in the rain. Had the window open to try and get some fresh air which then made it hard to sleep with the noise outside. One of the Duvets had fresh blood stains on it, TV and a light didn't work. One wall socket was broken. The shower would almost flood as the drain was partially blocked as well as it had clear glass doors so either I or my daughter had to go out if the other wanted a shower as it is part of the room. Each morning for breakfast you have to argue with the staff to get milk, juice, hot water, etc as it was either not put out or ran out. If there was a hot water urn it usually only had warm water. One family asked if they could unlock the door to the communal shower on our floor as their son was in a room without a shower, they refused. Could go on but I think you have the idea. STAY ELSEWHERE!

The ONLY thing I liked was the location. Beware the "Final Price" is not the final price and there wasn't a safe as advertised. If you have a choice stay somewhere else. Basically overpriced and dirty I've stayed in really crappy Hostels that beat this place.

Browse Hotel Lilienhof traveller photo gallery