Reviews of Lindner Hotel Düsseldorf Airport This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Unterrather Straße 108, Unterrath, 40468 Düsseldorf, Germany

#71 of 197 hotels in Düsseldorf

I liked the hotel.
    • Economy Class Single Room

The hotel is not close to city center / tourist attractions.

The staff was friendly. Cleanliness. Location of the hotel being close to the Airport. Supermarket Netto is situated next to this hotel.

I accidentally double booked.
    • Economy Class Single Room

I accidentally double booked. The hotel would not refund me. I would not only avoid Lindner Hotel but also review booking through Booking. Com as I find it confusing

I had a scare when I plugged in my phone to a socket in my...
    • Economy Class Single Room

refer to the above. that was not pleasant. I also booked your hotel on the understanding that there was a shuttle bus that easily would take me from the airport to the hotel. Unfortunately when I landed (9pm), in a country where I don't speak or read German, I could not find any such bus and so had to take a cab. Not a big deal but after a flight it was a little unsettling not to know what to do.

I had a scare when I plugged in my phone to a socket in my room and sparks flew out at me and the whole electricity cut off. I went to the reception and the staff were immediately responsive and managed to reset the power immediately. Not a nice experience for me, and I didn't use that socket again, but the staff member did everything he could to resolve the problem (that was clearly not his doing). So well done to your staff - but look out for the electrics in your hotel, as it gave me a big fright/electrical shock.

Good enough but women business traveler wants more!
    • Economy Class Single Room

Wi-Fi is very slow. Lack of amenity- shampoo and bath gel all in one and no conditioner and no lotion. Women travel for business as well!

Very clean and nice size.

Very close to the airport (5 min with the taxi).
    • Economy Class Single Room

The room furniture is a little bit too old.

Very close to the airport (5 min with the taxi). It is a big plus that the hotel offers a shuttle to/from airport. Quiet room Friendly staff

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

shuttle bus for airport transporation needs to be prebooked,...
    • Economy Class Single Room

shuttle bus for airport transporation needs to be prebooked, I could not make use of this service because the morning shuttle was already overbooked! So had to drive to the airport and use more expensive parking.

Sauna with Aufguss area (rain shower, hose, high volume...
    • Economy Class Single Room

Location! It’s 1.5km from airport, 6km from city center. Its airport shuttle has extremely limited hours, only M to F. Public transportation to the airport is also extremely limited, twice an hour M to F and no service early morning on Sunday. It’s too far to walk with checked baggage and the only way to get to the airport at 7:30 without transferring and taking 45 minutes is to take a taxi for 11 euros. Breakfast is expensive at 22 eur pp. It would be more cost effective and convenient to stay near duesseldorf HbF if you have a morning flight on Sunday.

Sauna with Aufguss area (rain shower, hose, high volume water shower) and ruhebereich (rest area with 4 chaises)

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Location is good = 5 min drive to the airport
    • Economy Class Double Room

1) Check-in = takes ages, centuries...eras! If there are two people in front of you, you are trapped. They keep on talking and talking, with false, politically correct faces. They explain how to find elevator, how to find breakfast in the morning. I bet you, soon they'd explain how to find sleepers in your room and towels in the bathroom. It goes on and on and on. And they keep on smiling. I wish they never smiled. So false.... 2) The guy that welcomes you at breakfast, now wants you to produce your room card/key and, gosh, he is so important and serious. No more "Good morning! May I have your room number?" Now he wants a proof that you are legal there. Good ol' traditional German check point.

Location is good = 5 min drive to the airport

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Everything.
    • Economy Class Single Room

No kettle in room Otherwise everything brilliant

Everything. Location also perfect for airport Shuttle. Great, Never mind the dour faced driver, Seemingly it's normal for him.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

All necessities available, luxurious style, but overpriced breakfast.
    • Economy Class Double Room

Breakfast was excessively expensive so we decided not to include it. A reduced price option would have been convenient.

Very helpful and friendly staff, and supermarket and bakery nearby.

Brilliant!
    • Economy Class Double Room

The bathroom light did not work, however i did not bother to let them know as I was tired

Our connection flight was cancelled, we booked this hotel for a night, we were stressed. At arrival the staff was really nice and helpful, they offered free shuttle bus to the airport for the following morning. Upgrade our rooms free of charge and also the breakfast starts at 4.00 in the morning if you have an early flight to catch. Next morning the staff was equally nice to us.

Great for short stays and business people
    • Economy Class Double Room

The air con was a bit poor. The shuttle service is too limited in the times that it runs and we are left with paying 12euro for a taxi and facing abusive taxi drivers. Obviously not the hotels fault but not a great start to the trip.

This hotel is perfect for those who need a stop over on business or before travelling on elsewhere. It is close to the airport but the hotel shuttle is very limited. If you are travelling during the day or late at night, you won't get a shuttle. We landed at 10.20pm and had to get a taxi. This was explained to us so it was fine, but the local taxi drivers are not happy to wait for 2 hours in airport queues to take you around the corner; as we found out the hard way! Our driver was SO abusive, swearing etc....I told the hotel staff about this and they said it's common for them to kick off! Our room was more than expected; it was HUGE!! Very comfortable, with everything you would need. The air con was a bit poor, so we opened the windows but the sound from airport was too loud with them open, so we baked instead. It was unusually hot outside though to be fair. The bar is well stocked with VERY friendly staff. The reception were super helpful and could not be faulted. Overall, we wished we could stay longer but it's not that sort of hotel; it's more for business people and commuters.

Ok
    • Economy Class Double Room

The towels didn't smell very fresh. I have asked at reception to give me a wake up call but they didn't.

The hotel is in a perfect location if you need to go to the airport and there is a free shuttle van. There is also a tram stop nearby which takes you to the city. There is a nice bar with good beer.

• Economy Class Double Room

Very small room. A/c did not work well. No shuttle on weekend - not a good idea.

Location. Staff. Price. Nice pizza place next door and a market.

Convenient stay in airport hotel
    • Economy Class Double Room

It would be nice if the bar opened before 6pm (especially when both the room information sheet and the bar menu advertised a happy hour between 4 and 7 pm! )

Conveniently-located hotel near Düsseldorf Airport - a good choice if you have an early flight in the morning. Adequate room with a reasonably comfortable bed. Good dinner in the hotel restaurant. Free ship utter to the airport (I think just in the mornings and evenings) Well priced.

We were visiting family in both Essen and Langenfeld on two...
    • Business Class Double Room

We ended up in a room with two twin beds and had to make the best of it. Still not exactly sure if that was my mistake when booking a double room for two persons but fortunately for us we were able to sleep fairly comfortably in a twin bed.

We were visiting family in both Essen and Langenfeld on two separate days and then catching a very early flight out of Dusseldorf so we couldn't have picked a better location. The staff were friendly and tried their best when confronted with the small glitch.

Right beside the hotel there was a supermarket and you could...
    • Economy Class Double Room

Even if it’s walking distance away from the airport you couldn’t do that comfortably The shuttle doesn’t operate 24x7 and had to be booked and we were lucky that it was available during the time we had to go to airport. The driver was very helpful and escorted us to the departure area from the airport shuttle stop The internet was free but so slow it’s like you didn’t have any internet at all

Right beside the hotel there was a supermarket and you could easily find places to eat around the area if you were not particular about the food The rooms were big and beds comfortable and clean

Exciting, sorry it was just for one night
    • Economy Class Single Room

Clean facility and friendly staff. Onsite restaurant excellent quality. Communing to and from outside of shuttles hours require a taxi. Am a backpacker so getting to the train required a 15min walk

Staff was friendly, breakfast was good and free airport...
    • Economy Class Double Room

Room was a bit disappointing. It was on a corner of the building and therefore strangely shaped .Wifi slow speed.

Staff was friendly, breakfast was good and free airport shuttle. Close to the airport.

Lovely
    • Economy Class Double Room

Signposting to hotel through park could be better. I think we should have gone right over the bridge but we turned left so it took about an hour and finally asking someone where it was to find it.

Rooms were spacious, beds really comfy, handy supermarket on the corner, staff really nice and couldn’t be more helpful, breakfast a really good choice. We went for the Dokomi weekend and shall definitely stop there if we go next yr.

Extra night in Dusseldorf as a result of a medical emergency

Pillows were too soft and no tea/coffe making facilities in room

Restaurant food was very good and breakfast.Proximity to the airport and a shuttle service

Check your
    • Business Class Double Room

A/C was not working in the room. After 2 calls, i was informed that they were helpless as the hotel was full. Had a sleepless night. I would recommend that the rooms are checked, re-checked, re-re-re-re-checked before handing over the keys.

Good location, quick check-in, good breakfast spread, courteous staff.

There are better hotels in the area
    • Economy Class Double Room

stayed in room 132 that was right outside of the shuttle bus collection point. Noise from 4pm in the morning. Not good! Had breakfast left to go to the toilets down the lift. Came back for a coffee then asked for my room number. Then went outside for some free air cam back asked again for my room number

Breakfast was good and the service was also good

The room was big and clean.
    • Economy Class Double Room

The service was unbelievably terrible. I called upfront and was informed, that I didn't need to reserve my airport shuttle and then it was fully booked and the counter told us I should have reserved my seat beforehand. The day before we wanted to take the airport shuttle FROM the airport and there was no information where to take it. We tried to contact the property, but they had closed the telephone hotline(!). We had to WALK! for 40 Minutes to finally find the hotel completely tired, stinky and sweaty. It was late evening by then and we only had 3 hours to sleep left instead of 5. I would have wanted to eat breakfast, but the woman on the telephone (when I called upfront) said that they only served a small breakfast for the early birds. So I asked how much the early bird breakfast costs, but she didn't know. She could have forwarded me to someone who might know, but that was too much of a hassle for only breakfast, she said. So we didn't eat breakfast. Yes, i could have paid 21€ for a small plate for two people, but after that seriously bad service, I didn't want to put even more money into that hotel. If I had the free cancellation rate, I would have cancelled at that point.

The room was big and clean. Nicely decorated. High quality tea with a water heater. (Instant coffee and cocoa, too)

Disappointed overall. Needs more openess.
    • Economy Class Single Room

They advertise a shuttle to the airport but they do not tell you that it is fron 5.40 am... nor that it does not run on public holidays... the extra taxi costs made it more expensive than staying at the airport.

It was ok. I just needd a bed, so it had a bed...

great
    • Economy Class Single Room

1) very well located & connected if one is moving in & out of dusseldorf. could do better if the restaurants is partly made under a folding screen shade so that customers spread out during peak hours of breakfast

a comfortable stay with professional staff and good location
    • Economy Class Single Room

Generally a comfortable stay with good location close to the airport. 1. The staff there is professional, helpful and nice. 2. The shuttle bus is really convenient. 3. It's quite and slept very well. 4. Good price.

Nice & friendly hotel close to the airport.
    • Economy Class Double Room

Excessive parking rate (17€)!

We only stayed one night due to early-morning flight. Nice and friendly hotel, good restaurant with friendly service. Comfortable and clean room.

Next time I will stay in Maritim.
    • Economy Class Single Room

Wifi is not free. The hotel charges €1 per night per device. There is a free shuttle bus, offered by the hotel, between airport and the hotel. At the airport, it is impossible to find the shuttle bus stop, because it is not marked.

Comfortable and affordable one night stay
    • Business Class Double Room

Biggest miss in the room was any stand to place my bag on. I had to keep the bag on the floor. Also there was no proper study table. I would have hoped a business class suite has a proper study table.

I had booked a business class suite and the room was okay. That the room was spacious and nice, there was a well stocked mini bar, comfy bed, very big screen TV, good bathroom facilities etc. The free wifi speed was excellent. Online check in process was smooth, and automated keycard collection process was smooth.

Too high price for such small services
    • Economy Class Single Room

Soundproofing was not full, I heard all sounds from hall and some from the street, there weren't any transfers to airport on weekend and I get to know about this after room reservation... It's 20 min to airport by foot, but at 4 am it's dark and cold (( I think the hotel is overpriced

Location: about 20-25 min walking to airport, clean room, heavy curtains - it's good for sleeping before the flight

Would not want to revisit.
    • Economy Class Double Room

Very crowded business persons hotel in a very ordinary area. The surrounding area was very unclean. No services in hotel. Expensive for the standard we received.

Bed was comfortable . Shuttle bus to airport was good. Close to airport was good.

The perfect hotel to stay overnight before a flight!
    • Economy Class Double Room

The perfect hotel to stay overnight before a flight! The important point is an early-morning and free transfer to the airport. Perfect and delicious breakfast!

A very well-maintained property with exactly the ammenities we needed for an overnight stay.
    • Economy Class Double Room

It was not perfectly clear where outside the airport we should wait for the shuttle. A map on the hotel's website would have helped immensely.

A lovely breakfast space and many delicious breakfast items to choose from.

The room is very clean and tidy.
    • Economy Class Single Room

No free shuttle to airport. They help you to call the taxi and you have to pay it by your own.

The room is very clean and tidy. Bathroom is very comfortable. The night snack and breakfast in their restaurant are pretty delicious.

The beds were very comfy.
    • Economy Class Single Room

The WiFi wasn’t very strong in my room and wasn’t so easy to stream a tv show or movie.

The beds were very comfy. I arrived pretty late from a flight and was able to order room service which was great.

3.5
    Poor customer service!
    • Economy Class Single Room

Poor communication and no willingness to help. Made a mistake booking 1 month later. I noticed when I appeared in the hotel one month earlier. I have asked to make an exception but was rejected. I sent various emails and they were ignored. Poor customer service!

good value, hassle-free, clean and comfortable
    • Economy Class Single Room

No airport shuttle on Sundays. Had to take a cab with a very grumpy driver who cursed that his 3 hour wait netted him an 11-euro fare. Not the hotel's fault, but a week-end shuttle would be most welcome!

Close to the airport. Perfect for the night before or after a flight
    • Business Class Double Room

Staff were very friendly and helpful. The studio room was very spacious and immaculately clean. The breakfast was lovely. We stayed at the hotel due to its proximity to the airport. Will definitely stay again

A nice airport hotel with good connections to the city.
    • Economy Class Double Room

The free wi-fi was really lousy at least in our room and it's restricted to 512 kb/s anyway. The much-advertised free shuttle service runs only on weekdays and not during the day at all, only in the morning and late afternoon.

Our room was very spacey, we had two televisions and the extra bed for our daughter was huge. The room was nicely decorated too. The location was good, close to the airport, and there were bus and tram stops near the hotel.

Perfect
    • Economy Class Single Room

There was ZERO not to like! :-)

I liked everything; staff were courteous and very efficient, airport shuttle was free and very punctual. They gave me a free upgrade on the comfortable room - and left me some very tasty breakfast biscuits (as I was leaving very early)! I will stay there again for certain.

Nice stay for overnight connection flight

Airport shuttle hours.

The hotel itself is very good, deliciuose breakfast. The location is a bit tricky, because you need to take a taxi to the airport, because hotel’s shuttle is very limited in hours. I stayed only one night and it was perfect for me.

Good hotel.
    • Economy Class Double Room

Rooms are a Little dated.

The staff was very friendly and profesional. Breackfast was quite good as well. The room was very spacious. They had cable TV with a great variety of channels, quite unusual for German hotels.

Very close to the airport.
    • Economy Class Single Room

The shuttle bus to the airport does not work on weekends. Also the driver's English is too poor to inform the accurate pick up location that made me waiting outside of the airport for nearly 50 mins. What's worse was that the driver said 10 mins would be arrived before 40 mins of his arrival.

Very close to the airport. Take 11 euro by taxi within 10mins driving.

Close to the airport with a free shuttle service.
    • Economy Class Double Room

No tea and coffee facilities in the room or even complementary water. Restaurant too expensive with few alternatives in the locality.

Close to the airport with a free shuttle service. Friendly staff.

Hotel with excellent Pizza across road, great proximity to Airport
    • Economy Class Single Room

There is an old Pizzaria just accross road, Bella Venezia with fantastic pizza's, relaxed atmosphere and good beer, English speaking also. Hotel also good and quick trip to airport

A good value, comfortable and convenient.
    • Economy Class Single Room

Cab to the hotel (5 minutes, $12ish). Pleasant place, staff very nice, restaurant good. Room smallish but adequate, bed very comfortable! 10-minute walk to the airport. Thumbs up, I'd stay again.

• Economy Class Single Room

Very kind and helpful personnel. Very good breakfast. Good localization in a quiet district, close to the international airport (taxi ca 12 EUR). Local restaurants and food shop by the corner. Nearby tram and bus stops makes convenient communication to the city.

Came into the first room and it really had a terrible smell,...
    • Economy Class Single Room

Came into the first room and it really had a terrible smell, probably from the bathroom Was offered a new room (which was fine). Had to wait forever to have the desk order a taxi, multiple times. Very frew restaurants in walking distance. Next time will stay in the center.

Very bad free-wifi connection.
    • Economy Class Double Room

Very bad free-wifi connection. After my complaints, they gave internet pass from another network (guest -LAN), only one time out of five times it worked.

Free hotel shuttle bus from airport
    • Economy Class Single Room

Expensive buffet breakfast Cooked breakfast items poor by UK standards. Finding the shuttle bus at airport very difficult through inadequate directions.

Free hotel shuttle bus from airport Good restaurant meal Good staff service Online check in very good.

Staff were friendly and efficient.
    • Economy Class Single Room

It may seem a small thing, but I'd have loved a kettle to make a coffee etc.

Staff were friendly and efficient. Room was quiet, clean and well designed for one person. The free taxi shuttle to the airport only runs at certain times so check with reception and book in advance.

Hotel was adequate but some improvements i.e. Menu,USB sockets
    • Economy Class Double Room

No USB ports 50€ deposit for charge pack Waiter smelled Poor menu content Area has no restaurants

Good information. Good transport links to messe Supermarket next door

good - airport is close (13 Euro taxi) but not on airport, Supermarket over the road is handy
    • Economy Class Single Room

No airport shuttle at weekends! Have passed this comment on to the management

at 21 Euros the breakfast option is expensive but it is OK for a buffet style Breakfast

The breakfast is very complete.
    • Economy Class Double Room

The breakfast is very complete. My colleague can only eat special breakfast and they did what was possible. They have a good closed parking underground. They where very helpful. The food in the restaurant is good. The rooms a quite and you almost don't hear the airport. Overall very good, we will come back next year.

Really nice and comfortable hotel to stay in - strongly recommend! Not a typical "airport hotel".
    • Economy Class Single Room

Distance from the airport - approx 25-30 min of walk. Distance from Messe Dusseldorf - nice ca 45 min walk through the smaller streets to Ost Entrance.

Good place for stay prior morning flight
    • Business Class Double Room

You need taxi to get to the airport when free shuttle doesn't run on the weekend.

Close to the airport (for 8am flight). Reception service. Order of taxi suitable for 7. Opportunity to dine in the hotel. Clean. Good breakfast. Good value for money for airport location.

Is a bit expensive, though good for the ones who fly early.
    • Economy Class Double Room

Breakfast could have been better - it is a very basic one for such a price. Hotel price is high, comparing to similar hotels close to the airport, where you can get to the terminal without a shuttle. Hotel is not really close to the terminal, and I understand that shuttle bus is provided only in the morning, so if you don't fly early, then maybe it shouldn't be the 1st choice - I would go for another hotel: less expensive, maybe closer to the train station, for example. This time I got no tea set, although last time I had it in a similar room.

I think the most important here is the location - the hotel is very close to the airport, they provide free shuttle, and breakfast is from 4.30, which is important to the ones, who have early morning flights. Room is spacious and clean, has everything for your comfort, bed is really good - I had a very good rest.

Great, clean, convenient airport accomodation.
    • Business Class Double Room

Great, clean, convenient airport accomodation. Comfortable bed, good shower, good wifi. The restaurant was excellent too. Highly recommend and will be staying her again whenever we fly from Dusseldorf.

extremely close to the airport.
    • Economy Class Single Room

the light in bathroom was not working. you have to book airport shuttle in advance!, which they didn't tell me in the check-in...

extremely close to the airport.

Good hotel but not deserving "airport" in their name and breakfast was below 4*
    • Economy Class Single Room

I booked the night of Friday to Saturday and chose this airport mainly because it wrote "airport shuttle" in big. My flight was at 6am so that was an important criterion. After arrival I learnt that the shuttle only operates on weekdays,hence I had to walk through the mud at 5h in the morning and clean my shoes at the airport. I also wanted to eat breakfast but the choice was so poort ("early bird" breakfast) that I turned around and went straight to the airport.

Big clean room and kind and helpful staff.

Staff were amazing and helpful.
    • Economy Class Single Room

Staff were amazing and helpful. Free shuttle to the airport every 20 minutes. Clean and comfortable room. You just need to ask for anything and the staff would make it happen for you. Amazing hotel and very good value for money.

Good for a one night stop over but lacking in any atmosphere.
    • Economy Class Single Room

We arrived about 2.30, left the car in what we thought was the hotel car park and received a €15 fine! Parking at the hotel turned out to be €10.50 per day. The bar and restaurant were closed so the only drinks available were from a coffee machine.

Low price, close to the airport. Nice bedroom given the price.

Value for money.
    • Economy Class Double Room

Needs renovation. You need to book transfer to Airport in advance (during check-in), as there are 7 sits in the shuttle and morning transfers can be overloaded.

Value for money. Good hotel to for a night before the flight. Netto supermarket is located in the same building.

Great location, good price, quiet
    • Economy Class Single Room

I enjoyed the stay. The way to the airport through the park can be easily found. There are lights and it is safe. I like the quick check in at the computer - very convenient. The price of 48 euro per night is difficult to beat

I like this Hotel and the staff are very good
    • Business Class Single Room

I never know what my status is at the hotel. Sometimes there are extras, like slippers, water, an apple and hot pot with various hot drinks. Sometimes there is nothing at all. Makes me feel like a have and have not situation. Strange

Staff are excellent!!

It is ok, if you need a hotel, simple, not too expensive and close enough to the airport.
    • Economy Class Single Room

There was no free parking at the hotel. So be prepared to pay an additional 15-20 Euro parking fee for your car or look for a open parking space on the street, if you find one. The restaurant was closed by 11 pm. So so food.

A Decent hotel around 5 min by a car from the airport, a nice simple modern room, but nothing too special. The pillows were not very comfortable.

Very convenient for us before our flight from Dusseldorf Airport. A comfortable stay.
    • Economy Class Double Room

Very helpful staff who made sure we had everything we needed. Booked us on to the shuttle minibus to the airport in good time for our morning flight. Very comfortable room and a nice dinner the evening before our flight. .

Good location, Wi-Fi not exactly free
    • Economy Class Single Room

Had an early flight but loud music past 23:30 kept me from sleeping on time. Also, the Wi-Fi isn't free, there's a free signal that is limited to 512kb/s and a normal signal which needs to be paid for. They reply very slowly to emails. E.g. I mailed them (via Booking.com) about dinner options hours before my arrival and received a reply hours after I had already checked out the next day. The hotel soaps contain variants of methylisothiazolinone which many people are allergic to but it was nice that they listed the ingredients on the dispenser, so I managed to avoid using it by mistake. Lastly, there was a small insect crawling in the batthub but that's okay.

The hotel is very close to the airport and the shuttle is free.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

I would not choose to stay in that hotel again.
    • Economy Class Single Room

The hotel is old and some elements in the room were dirty like handle to the minibar, sticky with dirt, never cleaned properly. Bed side lamp in the room did not work and the floor lamp did not work neither, probably bulbs went off. This hotel is 4 star and do not even provide free bottle of water. You can buy one though in the mini bar for over 3eur/bottle.... The hotel reception desk service made a spelling mistake in the address of my company on the invoice.

Spacy and comfortable room. Nice and clean sauna included in the rate. Quiet surroudings but no resto or any other places to go for an evening out unless one enjoys to visit very nearby Netto market.

Excellent hotel for those, who needs to catch early flight
    • Economy Class Single Room

Price is similar to the ones which are walking distance from the airport. For me it is a bit high, considering that it is close, but still not that close. Could have been a bit lower.

Spacious, very good equipped room, even the kitchen was there. Comfortable bed, nice working area, good variety of tea and coffee. Airport shuttle is a valuable advantage, as well as early breakfast (starts from 4.30), which I overslept unfortunately and didn't have a chance to try.

Rooms is comfortable and big;
    • Economy Class Double Room

There is a shuttle bus from the hotel to the airport. Problem: when I arrived (after 10 PM due to delay of my flight) no shuttle. Of course this is not the fault of the hotel, but it took me a while to understand why there was no bus coming. The self check-in machine was broken, minor inconvenience but causing a bit of queuing when checking in.

Rooms is comfortable and big; no noise and good bedding. Good breakfast. Personnel attentive. Apparently there is a path from the hotel to the airport through the wood. If you travel light, good to know you do not need to spend 15 € for the taxi. Also of course there is the shuttle but availability is limited in time. Very early breakfast possible, which is perfect if you leave with early flight.

bwarf
    • Economy Class Single Room

My room window didn't close. And the room size and comfort isn't really good for the price. Breakfast at more then 20€ is just ridiculous. especally if you pay already that much for a room.

Ok staff and good lcoation and environment

The hotel charged me twice.
    • Economy Class Single Room

The hotel charged me twice. Paid when i arrived on friday evening and then told to pay again at 5:00am when i checked out. I was Informed that even though i might have paid in the evening, i still needed to pay in the morning and then claim the money back at a later date.

Adequate, yet expensive if in transit
    • Economy Class Single Room

London hotels have transit rates, I was in transit. Stayed 5 hours at full price Ad stated airport transfer service It was limited in hours and did not accommodate my travel

Bed was standard German, too hot or too cold 2 singles make a king. Alone it was fine Hotel amenities fine, bar looked active and fun

Browse Lindner Hotel Düsseldorf Airport traveller photo gallery