Reviews of Lindner Congress Hotel Düsseldorf This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Lütticher Straße 130, Lörick, 40547 Düsseldorf, Germany

#57 of 197 hotels in Düsseldorf

• Comfort Class Room

The Reception Attention. A very modern hotel offering nothing on the TV for English speaking clients. Experienced nothing like this for years. No CNN or BBC WORLD even!

Breakfast facility and food.

• Classic Class Room

The parking charges seem pricey, under ground 20 Euros and outside 18 Euros and the Hotel is not central to the city; on that point, taxis are available and promptThese are minor points, it’s a major German city and these issues should not reflect the Hotel as a choice.

This is a city four star hotel. It is part of the Lindner chain. The hotel is extensive. Our room had a fantastic view and balcony, it was roomy and spotlessly clean. The bathroom was in a similar condition. The room was quiet at night. Plenty facilities in the room or on service. Great under ground parking for cars and motorcycles or open secure parking. The breakfast was tasty and extensive with both hot and cold food. We would stay there again. Well done Lindner Düsseldorf !

• Classic Class Room

Decor in the standard rooms is tired - an early 1990’s look, short brown carpets in the rooms and cupboards to match really are not inspiring the modern business traveller.

Friendly staff, good facilities, good breakfast and dinner options

• Classic Class Room

Too expensive during MESSE Time. I paid more than 247 Euro per night, but breakfast was excluded. It costs me additional 21Euro per breakfast. WIFI is too weak at the room and never suitable to do some work at the room.

Very simple room. Not luxury but minimum demand satisfied. 10minutes walk from U-Bahn station. U-Bahn is not so frequently service due to the branch line.

• Classic Class Room

I accidentally booked a room in this hotel at 10 pm paying by cc autatically. As soon as I realized it, I called the reception in 10 minutes to explain the situation and asking comprehension and the possibility to calncel the room. No chances! They charged me 450 euros for a room I didn't want or need. Kindest people ever met! AM

• First Class Double Room

I would caution the staff to treat everyone the same and not make assumptions as to their backgrounds based on inquiries or behavior of the unknown.

The bed was really comfortable, the breakfast was amazing, and the coffee machine in the restaurant was awesome.

• Classic Class Room

Not enough staff for checkout in the morning and it always takes ages to check out

Nice facilities, nice view when on the upper floors, rooms are spacious

• Classic Class Room

We were really disappointed to the stuffs there. Due to the system error, our booking was duplicated. However, they did not accept one of our cancellation even though Booking.com kindly explained what was happened. They do not know anything about hospitality and we are very sorry for that.

The hotel is very big, clean and sophisticated. There are no restaurants around the hotel, but due to the easy access to U bahn, you can reach nice restaurants easily without going out to the city center.

• Classic Class Room

The bathroom is very small compared to the room size. The toilet seat squeezed in between the tub and the wash basin, cannot even sit straight. Reception staff appears to be gloomy & even in the restaurant some of the staff are ungracious.

The hotel has good infrastructure. Rooms are spacious. The Lobby is quite good including the Restaurant and the Gym.

• Classic Class Room

Room was beautiful and relaxing decor. It was well-located from Messe / Fairgrounds; one hour walking, 20-40mins by train depending on time of day. Great food. Very pleased.

• Comfort Class Room

The attitude of the staff The support from booking.com Being lied too and the poor quality of the accommodation I and all others were fleeced like sheep simply because of a show in town .

Leaving

• Classic Class Room

Baños antiguos y en la situación no hay sitios para comer. Old bathrooms and in the place there aren't places to eat (cheap).

Cerca del aeropuerto. Close to airport.

• Classic Class Room

I HAVE A PROBLEM ABOUT PAYMENT... AT THE BEGINING OF MY ACCOMODTION BLOCKED MY MONEY... AFTER MY ACCOMODITION HOTEL TAKE LITTLE BIT MORE MONEY BUT MY BLOCK NOT ERASED!!! I HAVE PROBLEM... MY CARD LIMIT BLOCKED BY HOTEL!

• Classic Class Room

4 stars = actually 2+ stars for everything. Hospitality, friendlines, very bad wifi but totally, if you want normal one you need to pay....2+ stars max.

• Classic Class Room

I got a single bed even though i requested a double bed on booking

Nice view when you are on the upper floors, large room, very nice breakfast, bread is super fresh :)

• Classic Class Room

We felt tricked by your site. We wanted free shuttle to airport, this hotel came up no. 3 on the search. We didn't realise this was the one that didn't have a free shuttle. Eu 70 in taxi fares.

The hotel itself was lovely and staff good, but we used a search of "free shuttle to airport" on booking.com and this one came up Number three. In good faith we booked it only to find it was kilometres from the airport and no shuttle, cost Eu 70 for taxi.

• Classic Class Room

I did not have breakfast, I don't think it was even included. I think the value for money was definitely there, as a last minute booking I got a great rate, and this made really the difference. Th only thing which was not in the room at this rate was the toiletries which are normally in the bathroom, the rest was great

• Classic Class Room

green mold on ceramic tiles in the bathroom. may be due to poor ventilation. I always left the bathroom door open, but apparently it does not help.

good breakfast.

• Classic Class Room

the service was a bit slow

really nice breakfast, large rooms, loved the view (on the 13th floor), went to the restaurant downstairs in the evening, it has very nice food

• Classic Class Room

The special flavor from the quilt make me feel a little bit uncomfortable.

Good location with convenient transportation. The vision from room is very good. Facilities are good.

• Family Package - First Class Room

It is not centrally located. But as we had a car, it was very easy to access the motorway for travelling, (and more easy than it would have been had we been in the town center) and only a 10 minute drive into the city center. But there is ample street parking next to hotel, especially on weekends

new facility, maintained well, spacious lobby, spacious rooms, extremely friendly and helpful staff, clean, modern, and as it is a congress hotel, and there was no congress, it was not crowded at all. I would stay there again

• Classic Class Room

There was no complementary water in the fridge. Last month I stayed in Mercure which is just few meters away and they do have a bigger room and few complementary things.

I really like the coffee machine.

• Classic Class Room

There is not much negative about the hotel. Two quirks I picked up - in our room there was no power supply next to the bed. So if you want to charge tablets or phones while reading in bed, you won't be able to as there as no power outlet within the length of a charging cable. Second oddity - there is a kettle in the room, but the cord is so short that you cannot place the kettle on the counter and plug it into the power outlet closer to the floor. I'm not sure if these quirks are present in all rooms.

The hotel is near public transport, which makes getting to the old town and the airport easy. Despite booking over the Tour De France weekend, which saw many roads being closed, we were able to get around and catch our plane on time. The restaurant at the hotel is excellent and although some meals are expensive, they offer superb value for money. The dinner and breakfast buffets we had were of a far superior quality to many other places we've stayed, making the expense worth it.

• Classic Class Room

When we arrived we were asked if we wanted to buy an upgrade to a newly renovated room. We didn't think that was necessary, but now I know why they suggested it as well. What bothered us most was the bathroom. The toilet and bath/shower were awkwardly placed, so that everytime we showered, the whole toilet would get wet. Also, there was no anti-slip in the bath, so I slipped a few times (luckily not badly). For some reason, even though they cleaned the toilets, it would always smell like urine around the toilet. It smelled like I was in a public toilet, rather then in a private bathroom. One of the two teaspoons that were in the room was really dirty. It had hardenend dark grey goo on the front and back. Luckily I saw this before I put it in my cup. My partner would have loved to grab another beer from the vending machine downstairs, but unfortunately it was empty the second night.

We loved the space in the room and the ventilation. It stayed nice and cool during some very hot days. We had enough closet space as well. The staff was kind and helpful. Parking the car was really easy, and the location was amazing for our business trip.

• Family Package - First Class Room

Staff - particularly the waiter who helped us in the restaurant - were really friendly and accommodating. Modern, clean, comfortable beds, great breakfast!

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• Classic Class Room

Must like the new-look style of rooms with open draws and slightly small

The room was brand new and was good for comfort. Facilities were good and breakfast was decent.

• Classic Class Room

We felt that the reception area and waiter in the restaurant does NOT like Americans. I was told to step aside by the receptionist so someone could pay their bill. I felt like a second class person, I was asking for directions to the subway and a map. The waiter would not give us our bill, we waited 1 hour for it, he truly made a point to ignore us even when we asked twice for our bill. Very rude to us. As far as breakfast; we thought 25.00 for a HUGE buffet was too much , they would not offer any other options so we left and went down the road to the Marriott for a continental breakfast each morning.

Very Clean, beautiful food, beautiful lobby.

• Classic Class Room

The hotel was inflexible on check in. Arrived from a 10hr night flight at 7am. Had requested early checkin as was travelling with a kid of under 12 years. We were not provided a room until 3pm. I was not impressed. If i had not paid for the full booking i would have walked away and book another hotel.

The beeakfast variety was nice and very good. Close enough to bus stop and underground.

Perhaps the restaurant could stay open past 22h00

I got upgraded to one of their newly renovated rooms and this was by far the best room that i have stayed in. Super modern, new and clean - I felt at home!

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• Classic Class Room

Parking is difficult and you might want to risk getting a fine by parking in time-limited slots. Alternative is to park in the hotel parking that is expensive. Breakfast is very expensive.

the price i have got was good for room size, quality and location. The hotel is nice. Only drawback is that you need a taxi to go to the city center or public transportation as it's far form the center.

• Classic Class Room

The parking is expensive if you choose to park in the underground garage.

Friendly staff and a great location. There is a tram into the city 5 minutes walk away. Large room and comfortable beds. Super clean and bathroom was just right. Upper floor rooms have good views.

The breakfast

Then desk employee tried to cheat me, I booked the room through Booking.com when I tried to check in the employee came with a very vague story about the kind of bed I want, I select by booking.com one two person bed and she asked me to pay €15 more to get it. Crazy discussion started about €15 euro. Anyway I travel a lot and had never this kind of discussion, finally she gave me the most bad room in the hotel.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

• Classic Class Room

Breakfast: could improve on coffee and bread Lunch: rude waitress sloppily barking: "another bread?" instead of just politely asking if there is anyhing else Dinner: poor selection of organic wines (Branding as green Hotel) Reception: albeit paying 400 per night they still insisted on charging 15 EUR premium for a double-bed room Parking machine was broken so had to undergo additional hassle (go back to reception, explain situation etc.)

Breakfast: Omlette was really good Dinner: really good dishes of which some are really good value for money (ceasar salad, soups) Room: nice, comfy and clean

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

• Family Package - First Class Room

Although it grew a bit crowded at the end, I loved the gym area. The bed was great, too. The room was luxuriously spacious and clean. Part of the parking allowed also for my mini-van (height 187 cm) to enter.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

• Classic Class Room

Parking is offered for €20 online, without informing about the fact that right in front of the hotel, there is a large area to park (for free), which is also more convenient to use. Also, the location is not very central, and in weekends the U-bahn trains run every 30 minutes.

Very customer friendly hotel. They have sent me an email, offering me an upgrade of the room for only €23. This upgrade was more than just worthy: the room was very spacious, all the drinks from the minibar were included and the room had an amazing panoramic view of Dusseldorf from the 16th floor. Also the breakfast was very nice.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

• Classic Class Room

Unfriendly reception staff. The hotel facilities and room were like a 4 star hotel, but the staff did not live up to my expectations of a 4 star hotel. specifically the receptionists and level of service provided when we checked in, confusion about parking, directions of walking, etc.

Good location for passing through Dusseldorf by car (like we did) or going to the Messe, but not if you want to be near the centre.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

• Classic Class Room

The position is no good.it is faraway from everything. In the reception they do not have anything. The people at reception are nice. Anything you need you have to take your car.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

• Classic Class Room

There is no view.. absolutely nothing except some metal sheets - meant for road barriers! Location isnt great.. Shops, convenient stores arent close by. Rooms are ok.. not great. I guess smaller than 32" TV, no phone, not great toiletries. So not for the business traveller.

Few positives - Receptionist has male as well as female attendants during the day and the night. Very polite and courteous staff. - Especially Virginia! (Her polish name is different; and sorry I couldnt remember!) Exceptional coffee during the breakfast :-)

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

• Family Package - First Class Room

Location - far from the city center

Gym and Sauna Breakfast 1st class family room with free of charge essential minibar and great coffee machine View from the upper floors

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

• Family Package - First Class Room

20 Eur per day for parking is quite steep.... The internet is only free for a limited bandwidth of 512 kbps. If you want more you need to pay.

Nice and very spacious lobby. Convenient underground private parking. Plenty of spaces in the outdoor private parking. Quiet location. Nice breakfast with a variety of organic (bio) options.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

• Classic Class Room

We needed to change the room because the condition was very dusty and there were dead flies on the floor. Second room was also dirty.... Hairs were found in bed and peanuts on the floor but we were too tired to change another time

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

• Classic Class Room

Hotel building looks shabby from outside. Room smells like someone has smoked in it in the past. Breakfast was crowded and personel unaware of customer needs.

Good international buffet, silent rooms, good connection to public transport

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

• Classic Class Room

Every time we left our room we came back and the blinds had changed positions. Slight smell of weed at night but that's not the hotel's fault. 0 complaints nonetheless

Everything was up to par

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• Comfort Class Room

Rude Staff in reception, Waiter in the restraunt chasing me for the payment when I was with a plate in hand. Sour food in the restraunt which the waiter confirmed the bad quality, I'd never eat some food in hotel restraunt worse than this. Air condition in the room is noisy, one of the elevator is not stable. 21€ of breakfast and 7.6€ a bottle of water are too much.

Design Of the room

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

• Classic Class Room

Why the hell they offer two small blankets for a Queen size bed? It strikes me as utterly mad and is extremely inconvenient. Why offer winter blankets in the hottest days of summer? Mattress felt so nineties. Did they notice latex foam arrived? They don't want to be a countryside Gasthof, do they?

Neat and clean, professionally managed

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

• Classic Class Room

Only a room with 2 seperate beds was available for my stay, although a double was asked for (An upgrade for a double of a higher category was offered at extra cost). Free WLAN runs on basic speed, for faster connection a fee is required. OK for the needs of a tourist, could be a problem for someone using the hotel for professional reasons.

Large, quiet room with balcony and view over Düsseldorf surroundings. Satisfying breakfast in quality and variety. Professional, friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

• Family Package - First Class Room

Unguarded parking for free close to the hotel us available, could be offered as additional information by the hotel as well out of courtesy.

Nice hotel, obviously far off the city center, hence the price. Oberkassel neighbourhood however also offers nice places to eat.

• Classic Class Room

Wifi is slow and can not meet work needs

The service staff is very nice and helpful.

• Classic Class Room

Improve the WiFi conection.

Nice room, excelent views and awesome staff.

• Classic Class Room

Was great value for money and staff were very friendly and hotel very clean 5 star for me

• Classic Class Room

reception didn't provide a receipt with my company name exactly

free fit room and the room is warmer than other hotels

expensive breakfast - like Brunch prices

• Classic Class Room

you dont allow changing of booking dates and no refund

the cleaning and administrative staff were excellent

• Classic Class Room

Breakfast is too expensive.

Free parking

• Classic Class Room

The best part was that there was free parking. The rooms were clean and stylish. It was a nice hotel compared to the price.

Very bad WiFi connection

• Classic Class Room

shower/bath water is not hot enough.

• Classic Class Room

Breakfast was too expensive.22 euros each. The charge for parking at the hotel at 20 euros a night was far too much

• Classic Class Room

Normal Wifi is slow - other hotels can do better with f.i. Telekom hotspots.

Food and fecilities

Near my Dus office

• Comfort Class Room

The breakfast is really good but it is not included in the room price

no wifi

bed are good

• First Class Double Room

everything

• Classic Class Room

i did not get a hot shower as there was a problem, i mentioned this on my first night but it was not fixed, i expect at the very least a hot shower

• Classic Class Room

Staff not aware of after work recreation spots or touristyinformation

Cleanliness and value for money

• Classic Class Room

Nice spacious rooms with very good breakfast

Breakfast was manic, need more space and at least two chefs on duty

Good hotel, functional and friendly with a good restaurant (except for breakfast)

• Classic Class Room

Availability of electricity outlets in the room!

Friendliness and helpfulness of staff

low WIFI connection

• Classic Class Room

Very professional and polite personell, love to stay at the hotel.

• Classic Class Room

thief in the hotel, unbelievable

Room extra cool, Boat feeling ! Fitness ! Sauna ! Breakfast ! friendly Stuff

housekeeping

cooperation from staff

• Classic Class Room

i chose to a queen bed, but unfortunately it is two single bed.

the environment is quite good, good view from window, quiet and comfortable.

Almost everything