Reviews of Lindner Hotel City Plaza This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Magnusstr. 20, Altstadt-Nord, 50672 Cologne, Germany

#80 of 223 hotels in Cologne

• First Class Room (2 Adults)

The offerings in the "LOUNGE" were the poorest ever experienced. There wad no warning when booking that 5 of the 6 floors were being renovated...that the lift and dinning would be in the company of the builders. Quite a lot of small flies near the food. No BBC WORLD or other British TV.

Only the location.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Comfortable stay. Multi-storied public car park (cheap) literally across the road. Though extensive refurb is happening, the hotel ensured that guest inconvenience was kept at a minimum.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

I did not like the fact that they charged me for 100€ all together for facilities. First at the check-in and then when checking out. When I asked about it when leaving a hotel, they promised to sort this out and release extra 50€ they blocked, but money was still blocked several days later and no reply from the hotel. The replied when I sent them a second email-promising to sort it out as soon as possible. The reply was really quick and polite, but still, after two weeks the issue was not sorted out and I had to contact them again-third time. This time it felt already that I am begging for my money. They did unblock it next days, but no reply or anything.

Staff at the reception was welcoming and did their best to solve our issues(noise in the room early in the morning 9 am and a broken chair in the room). I really appreciate that. Gym and sauna were excellent. Location was also good and bike at the site rental was a very nice addition

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

The location is good but not central. There are no English channels on TV.

Comfortable rooms but need renovation. Good breakfast. A cheap car park opposite the hotel.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

I got the room with two separate beds and I requested the one with 1 bed. I got another room bit it was smaller and darker. I did not have the complementary water in my room, the mini bar was empty (I had to ask for all that separately), there was no bath robe and no slippers in the room which I think should be an absolute minimum for a 4 star hotel.

I liked the check in and check out process and the electronic key (you dowload an app and the whole process including collection of the key is done via your smartphone). The restaurant in the hotel is v good although a bit expensive in comparison to the city prices.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

The first room I was given stank to high heaven, changed for another, but the bathroom in this one was rather shabby with broken tiles, bedroom had a dirty table, some other issues. On contacting reception the person said he would let housekeeping know, and that they were working on improving their rooms; which is all good, but not very helpful to me at the time. Is this really the best you could do?

Nice breakfast.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Sensational breakfast buffet, very friendly staff. A fifteen minute walk to the Dom, however, it is also closer to the "lively outerbelt" neighborhoods with great restaurants and genuine atmosphere.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Short walk from the centre of cologne and main station, renovating the hotel when we stayed but it was still quiet and could hardly notice the work being carried out. Overall a good convenient hotel.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Undergoing renovation so a but dusty, but toilets were not clean. some mildew on tiles and toilet needs descaling. Not acceptable for a 4 star hotel !

Location, lobby and transport

• Business Class Suite (3 Adults or 2 Adults and 1 Child)

If you consider the room for 3 ppl, the extra bed is less comfortable.

Super good breakfast, friendly personnel, helpful with all the questions. Room was very quiet even with renovations on the floor it was not disturbing,

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Apart from reception, the lobby area and downstairs restaurants, the rest of the hotel is dated, tired and very much in need of a refurb!

Location was excellent with very convenient links to public transport.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

The breakfast was very good, choices for everyone. The location is great to explore the city, only 10 minutes walk from the main station. The rooms were nice, could use a little spruce up. Great hotel bar and very friendly staff. Would definitely come back.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

There was no tea and coffee services in the room. Bedclothes too heavy and pillows were too soft. Did not get a decent nights sleep whilst there.

Nice room and hotel

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

There was no electric kettle in the room, despite being promised one. The restaurant was not good value. It was extremely expensive and little if any vegetarian options. It was a long walk to the center of the city.

Beautiful big comfortable beds.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Breakfast was very expensive at €24 each. Accommodation itself was average price for Cologne City I think and is subject to inflation if there are big events on.

City easily accessed from here, close to train transport but also walkable. Nice room with all expected facilities. Staff on reception were very helpful

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

They are illegally block your money through your credit card. Do not ever give your credit card ,information to them, they can seize your money. I checked out the hotel which I already paid they still keeping my money (it has been 5 days) as blocked my money in there. The blocked money is the same as my reservation cost so they double charged me.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

When you first walk into the hotel you see that it seems outdated with olive green walls and first thing about the room is that the pictures you see online is not what you get when you get there. On one hand the room is exactly like the picture but clearly the pictures are edited to enhance the room and leaves you very disappointed once you get there, I felt fooled. The first thing I noticed when I walked in the room was that there was a throw pillow in the bed that was tiny, dirty and stained!! Behind that were two pillows the size of a travel pillow!! The doors are banged up, the room was dingy looking and feeling, with nothing special or aesthetic to this hotel room at all. The room was too warm and the thermostat seemed to make the room hotter no matter how low we turned it down to, and opening the window was out of the question because of the noise outside(the view from the window by the way was of the parking garage). The bathroom was probably what upset me the most!! It was so tiny only one person at a time could stand in there, the counters were stained and banged up, the bottom of the tub was stained and the shower head sprayed out water horribly and straight down, there was rust on everything in the shower and even a hair on the wall!! The towels were so cheap and crappy as well!!!! The "mini bar" was an empty fridge that barely held more than 3 soda cans. The WiFi kept cutting out and the lighting was horrible!!! The parking was extremely over priced at 25€ a day and we completely declined the breakfast that was 24€ per person per day!!! I do not recommend this hotel at all. The only thing I can say is the staff was very friendly.

There was nothing I can say I really liked about this hotel. The staff was friendly and I guess the price was good for the time we chose to go but other than that I was not happy with it.

• First Class Room (2 Adults)

Elevators, unsufficient cleaning, staff at reception desk, no bellboy, unsufficient information about hotel and stay,

First Class lounge, access to city center, staff at breakfast restaurant

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

very noisy too warm and you cannot regulate the temperature my first night on the first floor facing the main road was a nightmare but the staff was kind enough to give me another room which was better. the hotel needs a refresh

location price

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

I had booked two twin rooms and we ended up with one double room. Also there were some issues with the booking originally when I tried to add an extra person it took a lot of effort and time for the booking to be amended but eventually this was solved. One last thing was that on paying for the accommodation I wasn’t given the option of selecting paying in the local currency. They chose GBP for me instead of allowing me to choose euros (I get a better rate on my bank card and no fees) so I was a bit annoyed about that as I ended up paying more than had I settled in euros.

Check in was easy and we were able to do this earlier than the allotted time. On getting to the airport the lady at reception ordered us a taxi and was very helpful with letting us leave our bags in the hotel after we had checked out.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Bathroom looked tired and needs updating. Mini bar was an empty refrigerator.

Great Location and comfortable bedding. Friendly staff and good drinks and food.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

We requested a double bed but were allocated single beds. We were then moved but to a smaller room. Sad.

Great breakfasts. Amazing spa. Wonderful massage.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

The rooms need updating (cracks and badly performed reparations), and the holes in the covers and duvets were not appreciated.

The staff was friendly and the restaurant decor was modern and welcoming. The food was delicious (New year's and breakfast buffet).

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

The hotel ist definitely not worth a 4 stars. The rooms are in need of a renovation. Carpet had a lot of stains and the bathroom was aged and not really clean. Some shampoo stains from former guest were here and there. There was even a used shampoo bottle above the mirror. The bathtub didn’t work when I tried to take a bath. They really should do something about.

The location is really great, very close to the dome, main shopping streets, but also to boutiques and nightlife area for drinks and food. The offered parking for 25 euros/day is spacious and secure. Staff was friendly and helpful. The offered gym has anything you need for a good workout. The rooms are spacious and the bed very comfy.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

the room very clean. smaller than on the photos 😉. staff was very friendly and helpful. sauna is perfect. in front of the hotel perfect parking for 6€ per 24h. breakfast for every taste. good coffee. we had a wonderful time and we will definitely come back.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Some delapidated parts. Bottoms of bathroom doors with obvious rot, broken tiles etc. Carpets need to be refreshed in the rooms.

Clean and comfortable, very good breakfast

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

First night- the toilet bin wasn't empty. A man's deodorant left in the bathroom. Tissue box almost empty. Coffee machine not clean - still dispensing old coffee. I told the main desk and all they said was sorry but didn't offer to have the room recleaned or even just to empty the bin . Requested for a two single beds and was given 1 king size bed. Room location facing the main street- can hear all the noise and party outside even if the windows are closed. No ironing board . Have to request from front desk. Last day- I asked front desk what's the quickest way to get a taxi to the airport " do i book here at the desk or hail a taxi outside?" She only said "its up to you . Whatever you like". Not very customer pleasing.

Enjoyed the breakfast. Good selection . The Spa was a bonus

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

The room we had was nice fitted, spacious, modern and clean with good beds. Staff was very friendly and helpfull. Breakfast had lots of choices! There is also a very nice bar in the hotel. The hotel has a parking garage under the hotel (EUR 25,-) per night, but there is also a large parking garage directly opposite of the street (EUR 6,- per 24 hours). Nice hotel we surely will recommend when staying in Cologne.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• First Class Room (2 Adults)

My partner's ceremony suit was not in the closet. Either on Wednesday between 6 to 10 pm when we went out for dinner it was gone or in the morning of Thursday 14th of Dec. when we were having breakfast. Since it was not in the closet I thought I have packed it and did not paid attention to it.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Staff are very welcoming, helpful and friendly. The rooms and facilities are Fantastic. The location is brilliant, walking distance to anything you'd need in all directions, the hotel is very easy to find and get to

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

The Bathroom let the rest of the room down a few broken tiles and the bathtub wasn’t up to usual 4star cleaning standards

The room was really spacious bigger than we expected. The bed was comfy.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Some of the staff seemed indifferent toward the British, while most of the locals were just downright rude. Shame really as the Christmas markets were amazing

Beds were excellent with a choice of several different pillows!

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Payment process ridiculous: a "shadow transaction" was placed on my account on arrival (meaning the full fee is locked until my back can unlock it several business days later) and then the actual transaction was put through in full upon check-out. So I have effectively paid twice until my bank clears this initial "shadow transaction". Surely it would have been easier if I had just been charged once - up front - if there were so concerned about my ability to pay!

Breakfast had a good selection

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Room amenities were less than what I would expect for the price point (bad bathroom products, no in room coffee machine, no robes/slippers, etc). We tried to get a drink at the bar on Saturday night and were told that we couldn’t order at the bar and that it would be at least 20 min until someone could take our order from a seat in the lobby. The price point on bottled water is insane. The location isn’t great. Still walkable to the center, but not ideal.

The bed was comfortable. Our room was available early. The woman that checked us in was very friendly.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

We found the bedroom a little warm. The complimentary bottle of fizzy water was most welcome on arrival but we would have appreciated one for each day of our stay. These are only minor points and did not affect our stay adversely.

We liked the hotel's location, its cleanliness and the breakfast was outstanding. The staff were very helpful at all times. The towels were changed regularly and a tea-tray and kettle were provided on request.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Hot and stuffy - no a/c only noisy ventilation Breakfast is extensive but everything is a bit cheap for this quality of hotel. Restaurant food on the other hand is very good.

• Business Class Suite (3 Adults or 2 Adults and 1 Child)

Hotel reception staff need to smile more and be more friendly. İ called the hotel to let them know we would be 3 people staying in room and when arrivednthey didnt have 3rd bed or set of towels in room. Had to ask twice for be set up. Check in for 3pm is too late. They should offer at least 2pm as we dint get into room till 4pm which is half the day gone.

Stayed in business suite which was nice for 3 people. Breakfast was great. Also the business lounge facility with free snack bar was great use in the evening. Spacious and clean hotel. Very central, 10min walk from main station and 5mins to cool bars, restaurants and shoping area. Wifi was good and fast.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Room was on street side which was a little noisy from 11pm until early hours of morning (even 5am at the weekend!)

Breakfast was incredible! Amazing selection of hot and cold food. Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and a good size. Great gym facility. Amazing location next to lively Belgium quarter and only 10-15 minute walk from Cathedral and train station.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

No staff at all in bar and restaurant area for about 10 minutes. When the male staff finally returned, I have been holding the menu and waiting at counter ready to order for more than 5 minutes. But he chose to ignore me and had talked to one of his freinds( not hotel staff) while I am standing there and looking at them.After over 3 minites long waiting, I gave up and decided to go out for dinner and never came to hotel bar and restaurant again during my stay.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Old and dirty bathrooms. Bed organization at front desk and booking of taxi drive.

Nice breakfast, but too much expensive,24 euro per person. Nice and very comfortable bed.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

- the rooms are bit dated - there was a strong cigarate smell in the corridors and rooms. I am assuming it was a smokers hotel and they have not replaced the carpet/paint the walls.

- the fitness & sauna was amazing - the lobby is nice and modern - good location

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Hotel staff were young but efficient, very friendly and helpful. Location was about 15 minute walk to the cathedral, and quite close to many shopping areas, but far enough to be a quiet area during night time. Room accommodation was not luxurious, but room was very clean and breakfast was good.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

* Rooms (ours was a "bussiness room") have carpet. So not ideal for a people with allergies. * The rooms are nice and well equipped, but could benefit from a renovation. The bathroom especially has seen better days. * Wifi was not great at our room (2nd floor, last room of the hallway). * Just like the bathroom, also the bed's mattress has seen better days. It could also benefit from being replaced. It didn't gave a lot of support.

* Very nice location (10 min wal to the Dom). Easy to reach. Good parking (large parking across the street, which is very cheap: 6 euro/day). Close to the Sartory Saal (for congresses). * Excellent breakfast (lots of choice and very tasty). * Quiet rooms.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

No tea making facilities, but I think that this is just an English custom so no worries. Also ask for room on the front as the rear street can get quite noisy in the weekend evenings.

Excellent place to stay 5* Stay here once a year for the last 3 years, just for 1 night then with friends in cologne, and the barman remembers us every time and what we drink!! Amazing. Breakfast never a disappointment, clean and well kept rooms Will definitely stay again 👍🏻

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Bed is old so it has big pit that made sleep not right. All 4 rooms we stayed had the same condition of bed.

Good location for business and travel. 5 Mins walk to shopping area and not far to Cathedral. Staff is very supportive and friendly.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Service. Extremely poor considering they triple charged room rate due to exhibition. It is the first hotel I have encountered that couldn't get taxi cabs for guests to travel easily. Long line of people waiting and the front desk just claimed she's been calling for taxi but no one answering. Most guests including me got my cabs by just stepping outside to flag one down. Shouldn't this be done by the hotel staff???

Location. Very convenient eapecially as I am There for the exhibition in Koelnmesse.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

The bathroom could perhaps do with an update, but it is fine.

Breakfast was really excellent. Very cheap parking in the public car park right across the road - just 6 euros for 24 hours. Very good location near the metro.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Air conditioning in the room was terrible-we left it on all day and night but the room was still uncomfortably hot and we didn't open the window at night as the street was very busy. The pillows in the room were really soft and felt almost non existent, the bed was far too soft to support you properly-weird system of 2 sheets on a double bed, so that they overlapped horizontally. Although the breakfast was tasty, the room itself meant that we were quite far away from the serving area and it felt like myself and my husband ate our breakfast alone, as when one had their food, the other had to go up to get their food, which took a long time. The breakfast room was really busy which I know contributed to this. The drinks were via a machine, which had large queues.

Breakfast was good

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

0 - everything was excellent.

Marvellous! I was there on business and 100% satisfied. Thank you also to the excellent staff to accomodate a busy work schedule and making it that much less stressful at checkin/checkout/breakfast and with quesitons.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

The floor was been refurbished and there were workers around. The restaurant was closed for lunch and dinner and the meal menu at the bar was very reduced. Building is already old fashioned.

Location and the staff.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Hotel decor was tired and a bit tatty. The reception area was deceptive to the rest of the hotel. Car parking very expensive.

Staff on reception and at breakfast were friendly. Large selection for breakfast.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

I was disappointed in the rooms. I didn't find they looked like the pictures when I booked online. The rooms look very run down. The staff member upgraded us from level 1 to level 5 but it was the same room, just with a better view, which we appareciated none the less. My bed linen was ripped when I got into the room. I still found my bed comfortable though but my brother complained his bed hurt his back. I wouldn't return based on this experience

Nice location. Cold water in fridge in check in area.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

The bed and pillows were too soft with not much support.

Very comfy hotel will all the needed ammenities for a business trip. Good breakfast, good gym facilities, smooth check-in and easy to get taxis, and also easy to reach from all areas of the city. Bathtub was nice and bigger than most hotels.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

My room was smelling pretty bad -like a smoker's room - during my whole stay, (however there has been non-smoking equipment on room). I had difficulties to sleep at night as the smell was pretty intense. Bed and pellows were not comfy and pillows

Its an above-average hotel, nicely located at Rudolphplatz which is a very interesting & busy area. Very nice Gym with modern equipment. Nice lobby & restaurant. Breakfast is very good but could be better.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

The bed was very soft. We had to pay for the parking lot (I'm think it was free when I booked the room). I thought the room would be larger.

Great breakfast.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

The rooms are very dated, carpets very old/ dirty and the bathroom had a salmon counter that was scratched with age/ wear n tear. The bathroom tiles were cracked and the wall tiles had holes filled with sealant. No robes, no slippers and no mini bar or snacks, just a bag of piza flavoured crisps and one small bottle of still water (for two people). Curtains were very poorly fitting and did a poor job of blocking out the light in the morning, dont expect a lie in.

The bed was very comfy and the location was fantastic for nightlife and getting around to see the city. The shower was also really good! The staff were really helpful and even had a spare phone charger for us to borrow. The bed was an actual large double bed and not two singles pushed together.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

In general a good 4 star hotel with the exception of the toilets needing some refurbishment and not having free wifi in the rooms.

Good size confortable rooms. Great variety in the breakfeast.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Good location with a short walk to the Dom and other areas of Cologne. We walked everywhere easily. The room was nice and clean and there were no problems with it. The room was the in the far back of the hotel, away from the courtyard. There was no noise issues. Behind the hotel there is a street with several bars and restaurants which is very convenient. The hotel bar was a nice place to unwind at the end of the day and get a Kolsch. They also serve pizza. The hotel courtyard is also nice, we spent time there one night too. So many breakfast buffet options in the restaurant! The lobby has a big green hammock which was very enticing for our friend's daughter. When we arrived there was a huge line to check in. It looked like people were arriving for a business meeting. But, the staff was bringing around glasses of Kolsch to soothe people. Actually the check in process was super fast, but the beer helped anyway.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

The pakora at the bar and that I couldn't stay longer!

This property is amazing and wonderfully located. The staff was so considerate and obliging. The breakfast --- top tier!!

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

I did not mind the old style of the room, but the bathroom surprised me .. Rusty batteries, dirt in joints, they should be more careful Probably no check? These were already long-lasting things ..

friendly staff , good location

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

location is centric to the city, easy to access with public transportation, Entrance area is inviting, wifi is easy to access, rooms have a modern lush design

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Price for Hotel location Faire however the prices in the Hotel for instance beverages is horrendous 37 euros 2 cokes one G&T Small still water in the fridge charged 5 euros its that is 450% profit

All good no complaints

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Smallish room A bit further from the Dome than expected - a bit of a walk from the Hauptbahnhoff.

Excellent staff and reception, and it was wonderful to have our room ready for an early check-in. Great referrals to some nice restaurants in the area. Nice clean room, comfortable bed. Cool vibe in reception, even includes a hangmat Wifi everywhere in the building

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

We were given a room at the back of the hotel which overlooked some very noisy bars on the Saturday night we arrived, the same noise was not there on Sunday night, despite excellent windows, the boom from the music did get a bit loudon the Saturday night, maybe we were tired!!

Pancakes, eggs bennedict, and a wonderful selection of breads, an excellent choice for breakfast overall.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Only double bed in the room

No tea maker in room but a member of staff brought us a kettle and cups which enable us to have a cup of tea The member of staff was very helpful

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Location, it was further away than expected and there were no tea / coffee making facilities in the room which was disappointing when arriving late.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Breakfast is very nice and has a lot of options. Room is confortable although a bit dark for me (windows are small). It is very close to the subway, but it is also possible to walk to the city center and main touristic attraction.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

Maybe the curtains of the rooms seemed not new anymore or in good maintenance.

I loved that they had soja milk for breakfast. It is an extra. The location is a plus.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

• First Class Room (2 Adults)

Staying in the First Class floors made the stay better with parking and breakfast included in the lounge. It is walking distance to the Cathedral and to many restaurants and shops. Most staff a very friendly.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

The curtain was broken and could not be pulled,

Quiet though the room is looking out onto a busy street ,clean,excellent breakfast,walk distance to Dom

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Prices are quite steep.

Nice hotel close to the centre. It is an easy drive in and out of town, with great parking. Excellent beds, wifi is great, as well as the breakfast. The restaurant is quite good, the service is great. The little courtyard will offer a nice place to sit when the weather allows.

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

No real King Size beds, just two matresses put next ot each other, pretty old rooms / furniture.

Size of the rooms, Internet connection and location are top.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

• First Class Room (2 Adults)

- I booked a first class room with the access to the first class lounge. It was a bit of a disappointment. The price difference between Business class and First class was almost 100 euros per night!! I find it quite a cheat if you announce that in this lounge guests can enjoy alcoholic drinks and snacks ''in the evening'' when evening is meant only from 6pm-9pm!! If you arrive at the hotel after work on a Friday, as we did, you can barely manage to run and drop your stuff to get some last scraps of dinner food and you are left with quite poor drinks choice. And EVERYTHING is being cleaned away after nine leaving you only coffee/tea and soft drinks. No snacks, nothing else. It is not fare not to mention this when offering the first class upgrade :( - The room was a bit small and not very spacious as well as the bathroom - does not really fit in the 4 star range to my opinion. And due to all this rush for dinner we did not even manage to go down and enjoy the sauna amenities. - Unfortunately, I felt like I had overpaid for my stay in this hotel. In total it was 228 euros/per night and it was not worth it in comparison with other 4 star hotels that I have stayed in...

- The bed was very comfortable. - The breakfast was great - large choice of things and nice breakfast hall. - Location is very good, 15 min walk from the central station, located in a nice and quiet neighbourhood.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

All stimmt :)

Great breakfast, very clean room and the washroom, very strong wifi in the bedroom on first floor. Very good hotel gym. The hotel location is amazing, close to everything!

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

• Business Class Room (2 Adults)

The staff was a bit standoffish but nothing that was too bad.

The breakfast was amazing! There were so many options and it was so delicious. - perfect end to our stay. The first class lounge access is very much worth the small extra amount. The open bar and overall vibe was such a pleasant surprise. The room quality was lovely and the bed was heavenly. I was sad to leave. I would have loved to stay an extra night. this is a great choice for anyone looking to enjoy a nice, luxurious stay without spending an arm and a leg

Browse Lindner Hotel City Plaza traveller photo gallery