Reviews of Lloyed This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Heidelberger Straße 3, Gutleutviertel, 60327 Frankfurt/Main, Germany

#144 of 221 hotels in Frankfurt/Main

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Comfortable

I was travelling with my family & we had a stop over at Frankfurt. The location of this hotel is closer to Frankfurt hbf (around 1.2kms only) & we stayed in a triple room which was pretty comfortable. Altogether, it was perfect for one night stay.

Great hotel, suitable for travelers and business travelers.

nothing really...Everything as expected.

Great hotel, suitable for travelers and business travelers. nice location and very nice breakfast. Staff extremely friendly and polite. Thank You for the hospitalyty

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

All together, it was okay. Maybe we will book it again.
    • Quadruple Room

It was a little sad that the air con didn't work properly. But it could have been that the hot season in August and four people in one room was a bit to much.

We appreciated most the location.

friendly staff.

On arrival heap of rubbish on street outside hotel (looked like a dead body but wasnt!) Inside hotel linen was still in hallway and outside of lift dirty ( not hovered ) at 4pm.Airconditioning not great.Pillows lumpy..lots of loose filling inside.Cigarette butts outside of corridor.

friendly staff.Resonably clean.Breakfast ok.

Good place for short stays

Other travelers were noisy and the walls seemed to be non-soundproofed at all. Small room.

_The hotel is quite close to the Train Station, just walking distance (10-15min). I arrived in Frankfurt around 11 pm and decided to walk to the hotel. This area was surrounded by lots of drunk homeless people and dirty streets... Something to consider if you arrive late at night., but it's safe if you do this during the day. _The breakfast was good, with different food to choose from. _Very helpful staff. They allowed us to leave our bags in the hotel for a couple of hours while we were visiting some areas in Frankfurt at zero cost!

Lovely place, would come again

The double bed was actually just two single beds put together and they kept sliding apart. We fixed it by literally tying them together :')

The room was very cosy and nicely furnished, including a big television, a couch and a nice view. Staff was really nice, they upgraded our room to a bigger one since we reserved a double bed and initially got a room with two singles. They provided the water heater upon our request.

I enjoyed the experience and would also recommend to others.

The room was definitely not suitable for a family, good enough for a lone traveler or a couple.

Thought the room was almost small but very comfortable and clean rooms. The staff was awesome and welcoming I would definitely recommend it to anyone; good value for money plus the location is good as well. Was also happy with the breakfast so overall all positives from me.

They accepted a very last-minute booking and cleared a room...

The lift wasn't working and my room was on the fourth floor. I thought the room was overpriced at 137 euros, given the location and the quality/size of the room

They accepted a very last-minute booking and cleared a room early for me, which was very helpful.

Okay for price but a long walk to the city if you are a tourist

The whacky plumbing almost scalded me three times per shower. Noisy bar below until 2 am. Elevator didn’t work. The man that works mornings is austere to the point of being rude.

Nicer neighborhood than Bahnhofviertel. Rewe supermarket and bakery around the corner has coffee, salads , and a mini deli. The women working reception are very friendly.

enjoyed my time in frankfurt....would go back but stay at a more central location

location was just slightly further away from centre as i would have liked. not much happening around the hotel so at night it was taxi to be on the safe side

If I go back to Frankfurt I would stay here

I had a long flight connection so I needed a place for the night and this was perfect, close to the Frankfurt main train station, nice staff, comfortable and cosy room, clean, great breakfast, very nice place.

The staff was kind.

The room and Bathroom were small and the room smelled somewhere. I think you don’t have to book in advance because it’s cheaper to book that day. Actually you don’t have to book at all :(

The staff was kind.

I exceeded my expectations.

Everything was really good. I will certainly recommend it to friends.

The staff were kind and really helpful. The breakfast was abundant and varied. The room was clean, functional and comfortable.

Great location and clean!

Great location and the power shower was fantastic. Very clean and comfortable. The bathroom did feel like being transported to the 70s with its brown decor and ancient hairdryer but didn't have an issue with that!

The location and parking opportunities were for the price...

The room on the pictures is completely different than the one we got. Although I have asked for non-smoking room, we have received a room where people obviously smoke for a long time. The room was right under the steep roof and therefore taking shower if you are taller, is problematic. Friends we travelled with got a room which had obvious trash problems and their shower was leaking with dirt from the toillet.

The location and parking opportunities were for the price really good.

We were very disappointed with our stay.

The man at the front desk was awful. He was rude and did not speak clearly in English or German (both of which I speak.) We had requested extra towels in our room during the booking process and when we got there they were not there. When we asked for them the man at the desk demanded to know why we needed them and was very annoyed when I told him that we were two girls with long hair and needed extra towels. You also have to go back down to the desk for the wifi information, it's not in the room. They also did not answer the front desk phone twice when we called even though they were sitting at the desk. The room was sweltering hot and the floor was very dirty.

15 min walk from station, Reception open 24 hrs, bed comfy,...

My room layout was rather awkward with a large sofa taking up floorspace; I knocked the TV getting past the end of the bed.

15 min walk from station, Reception open 24 hrs, bed comfy, Good breakfast choice.

Poor.

Very old bathroom, from the 70’s I guess. Not a nice location of the hotel. Breakfast room small and warm. Would not recommend this.

Location is 15 min to the Messe.

Extremely small rooms with extremely high prices.

Extremely small rooms with extremely high prices. Heimtextil exhibition may be a reason but this hotel doesn't deserve those prices. We, all felt like a fool after the payment. Rooms, towel, beds etc. are clean. Breakfast is acceptable but with a few choices. I will never ever would like to visit this hotel again in Frankfurt.

wouldn´t recommend this place.
    • Quadruple Room

room for 4 people was a joke, should have had a double bed + 2 singles and ended up with 4 singles. The room felt very claustrophobic, it would not been big enough for 2 people and it is ment to be for 4. No smoking room smelt like an ashtray, even the matrass had a hole from a cigarette. Whole place was very noisy. Paying 350euros for one night was an awfull experience.

apart from breakfest we did not enjoy this place at all.

I did not like anything about this hotel.

This hotel has full of bad workers. The staff is definitely not helpful. They are not friendly, even they are rude. I hope that no one stays in this extra bad hotel and they will see how bad they are.

I did not like anything about this hotel.

Nice hotel, good value for money and close to the train station.

Extremely slow internet! Elevator didn't work in our floor so we had to carry our luggage using the stairs. Bathrooms needs renovation, but they are very clean. Just a few LED lights, so not quite eco-friendly.

Confortable beds and good location if you arrive by train or plane as it's quite close to the main train station. Good value for money.

Not excellent Not poor

As in most hotels cleaning ladies don't check if the client left the room the day of checkout and even don't knock (yeah one can forget to put the sign to not disturb but they must know in advance if it's free from the reception) time was ~9.30am

Staff very kind. Clean. Being in peripheral area you can find parking quite easily.

In summary, it is a great hotel:)
    • 5 Bed-Room

There are second building and our room is at the second building and 5th floor which the elevator only reach 4th floor. They should mentioned it on the website.

The receptor is so nice! He is so kind to help us find anything, although he couldn't find it in the end. I am so grateful to meet such a good receptor in Europe.

so so

Overprized, completely (it was the time of the bookfare - but still). I dont know the usual prize for this one, but would not pay more than 40 euros for a double bed, seriously! Breakfast is extra. Breakfast sucks ass! Just the cheapest stuff, coffee comes out from a machine, orange juice has never seen a fruit in his life, cheap marmelade. This breakfast is a no go for 8 Euros - safe your money on that. The room was very small, not much space to go around it (it was a double bed). Would not book it again, definetely not.

Bathroom is new and well done, small though. I had a very silent room (because it was located in another building close to the main building) Located well, kind of 15 minutes to the main station.

This was convenient for us since we were driving down to...
    • Quadruple Room

The bathrooms were outdated, I mean the knob in our bathroom felt on the floor we were never really able to fully close the door.

This was convenient for us since we were driving down to Switzerland. The breakfast was great, and having the parking right there too.

accommodation was little but very good, the same for the...
    • Quadruple Room

accommodation was little but very good, the same for the bathroom. The window gives light and a good ventilation all around the room. We have been very satisfied because we paid 100 € for 4 people included car park, very cheap, but I booked the apartment on booking and was written that it was a last minute offert. it originally costed 360 € for 4 person, if you find this price it is too expensive for what the room offers but if it would cost as I paid I really suggest you to go to this hotel.

For a basic accommodation, the room was spacious.
    • 5 Bed-Room

Area surrounding the hotel was a little sketchy. Did not seem overly safe.

For a basic accommodation, the room was spacious. Also had air conditioning which seems to be rare in Europe.

It is very close to the railway/bus station, the area is...
    • Quadruple Room

Hotel Lloyed does not have an elevator. If you have a heavy luggage you have to carry them up on the stairs.

It is very close to the railway/bus station, the area is not attractive but the street where the hotel is located is very quiet and also safe. it is within walking distance from the popular tourist attractions. Staff members were extremely friendly, also, the photos provided here are not digitally enhanced and shows the type of room you should expect.

Welcoming staff!
    • 5 Bed-Room

Carrying our luggage to level 4 was quite hard work!

Staff were very friendly. Very patient with our children while we were checking in! Breakfast was very good and very reasonably priced! Staff organised our taxi to the airport in the morning. Free wifi!

Good price, Good location!
    • Quadruple Room

Area is okay but not great. Not dangerous or anything but dated with few restaurants. Washroom was really small. Good thing we are Small people.

The price is excellent. The location is close to the bus station. Reception was great and very helpful. Internet was excellent.

Nice room for our big family and okay beds.
    • 5 Bed-Room

Check out was not a great experience and the breakfast charge of 8 euros wasn't worth it!

Nice room for our big family and okay beds. Easy check-in and quite easy to find.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Good Hotel near Frankfurt central station.

Minor issues, The pillow on the bed and poor toiletries in bathroom.

It's just 10 minute walk away from Central station, I arrived around midnight to Hotel and staff was very helpful. he tried to help me as much as possible. good value for money. I didn't use the parking, but they have big space for who travelling by car. the facility a bit old but kept in good condition.

Good bang for your buck
    • Quadruple Room

The hallways to the rooms are quite narrow and it makes it slightly unpleasant to carry luggages.. but again, this was only a very minor inconvenient that the quality of the room made up for.

Comfy rooms and clean bathrooms. The rooms have a mini fridge. Good overall!

Personal very helpful and kind.

All public transports are faraway.

Personal very helpful and kind. Not so faraway to center. Good parking inside of hotel. Breakfast is normal for Germany.

Lloyed- good value for your money.

There was a happy bird singing just behind my window! ;)

I had a small, but nice and very peaceful room. Very good for over night stay. Very friendly staff; they took one bag of mine to storage while I'm doing some travelling.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Clean, tidy and cozy room

Very comfortable and cozy room with a good heating system. Location was also good enough, omly took 7mins walk from the main train station. Only downside is no local glossary store around the hotel.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Can not recommend

At 130 euro a night plus extra for Breakfast it was pretty bad. The coffee in the hot thermos tasted burnt and the Lady who set up Breakfast hardly spoke german or english but she was nice. No cappucino or anything and cheap stuff. Table next to us complaint about stay also. Bathroom super small room 105.worst i stayed in for a while.

Person who checked us in helpfull

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

A good place for a quiet stay

The bathroom is old and needs a renovation. The breakfast is not the best...

Close to the main train station - about 15 minutes by walk. It is very quiet and the personal is very friendly.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

rough area, nice breakfast, nice bed
    • Quadruple Room

was trying to book trips before my stay and the staff would email - when you get here. seemed to be fobbing me off with every question that i asked. station was also a bit of a walk, through a dim area that didn't seem too nice - graffiti everywhere and new broken into cars.

breakfast was nice, bed was sooo comfy

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

Very good except for the location.

The hotel is located at the back side of the train station, and it is near a tall chimney and factory. The room is a little bit small.

It is very warm in the room. The room has a bathtub and a bathroom master. Professional staff.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Good value but loud.

This is an older building, so the room felt a little cramped, but even that is fine if you're just wanting to sleep at a reasonable price. The walls/door were RIDICULOUSLY thin though. I think our room backed up to the elevator, and every time the elevator doors closed during the night they would bang shut. There were children running up and down the hallway, up and down the elevator, in and out of their room all night, and we could hear it like they were jumping around in our room. I ended up listening to music with me headphones both nights to get any sleep. Hard to say if I would stay here again - good value, good location to the train station, good wifi, fine facilities... but would need earplugs or more.

We found the room and bathroom to be clean and comfortable. The distance to the train station was great for us, a short walk with our backpacks, and felt safe enough. The staff was pleasant.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

Nice, big, well-equiped room in an old building block

When we arrived, they had just finished cleaning, so there was a huge smell of detergent inside the room, which made us feel quite uncomfortable.

The room was very spacious! We had a very large and comfortable bed, a very well-equiped bathroom and a TV(though we didn't use it). As the room was in the second building in the backyard, it was very quiet at night.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Very pleasant
    • Quadruple Room

The elevator was super tight and it's door was so heavy.

The parking was on site and the WiFi was son strong and it was 15 min of walking to the skyline mall.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Clean hotel with friendly staff

The location of the hotel wasn't impressive - grey, unattractive area, so the view from the window was a bit ugly

Comfortable beds, friendly staff, pleasant smell in a corridor :) Tasty breakfast, good selection of cold and hot:)

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Traumatizing

The staff were rude and unprofessional. I was made to feel uncomfortable and unsafe by staying in this hotel.

This was the most all round horrible experience I have ever encountered.

Stuff were really friendly, big and clean rooms, comfortable...

Parking was expensive

Stuff were really friendly, big and clean rooms, comfortable beds

The check in process

Very spacious and good location

Very spacious and good location

• Quadruple Room

I actually did like everything the staff location rooms were nice and clean

a good place to stay for one night

a good place to stay for one night

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Staff was very helpuful and room was clean

Staff was very helpuful and room was clean

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

I like the to lady in the reception they are to much good.

the clean staff they are n't good

I like the to lady in the reception they are to much good.

I liked it a lot , there is a yard where you can sit outside.close to train station and to the river

free parking during the weekend 10 euros a night. welcoming and very professional staff.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

• 5 Bed-Room

No welcome drinking water and heating kettle in the room.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Friendly staff, close to airport, police station close by...
    • Quadruple Room

Friendly staff, close to airport, police station close by for that sense of safety.

The air conditioning was really bad.
    • 5 Bed-Room

The air conditioning was really bad. Cant feel it was working in this hot summer time.

The triple bedroom is very comfortable and spacious for me

Location wise is close to the train station. Not much public transport nearby

The triple bedroom is very comfortable and spacious for me

Enjoy my time.

Allesamt ok.

One night stay

Close to river

Everything perfect

Everything perfect

Perfect price and service relation!

Comfortable rooms, quiet location.

Comfy

The view

Very comfy

It was a nice stay in Lloyed hotel, the room is more than expected, it is spacious and modern design

No kettle in the room

The room is large and it is well designed

Great location and hospitality!

Location, hospitality and comfortableness.

Good value for money.

Tv set did not work.

Locked in parking for additonal 10€ ,well worth it! Free wifi with decent speed. Friendly staff.

The air conditioning was dreadful making it almost impossible to sleep.

The air conditioning was dreadful making it almost impossible to sleep.

Clean friendly staff, good breakfast

Bathrooms were very outdated. Said rooms were air conditioned but room was hot.

Clean friendly staff, good breakfast

Good but may fell not very clean.

The bathroom was not properly cleaned. Towels had a strange smell.

I liked the hotel location.

Worth for the money.
    • Quadruple Room

Worth for the money. Very quiet at night.

Very good

Everything is nice super reception and room is full option

Enjoyed it, would return. :)

Nothing really.

Breakfast was great. Bed was very comfortable. Just a good package all round.

A lovely stay!

It is small and narrow in the room

The hotel is very clean

clean hotel,

hospitality + staff

clean hotel, wifi breakfast

The breakfast was good, the location is great near train...

The room was pretty small, the breakfast room was really tiny.

The breakfast was good, the location is great near train station.

Browse Lloyed traveller photo gallery