2. Germany hotel reviews
  3. Berlin Federal State hotel reviews
  4. Berlin hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of MEININGER Hotel Berlin Hauptbahnhof

Reviews of MEININGER Hotel Berlin Hauptbahnhof This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Ella-Trebe-Straße 9, Mitte, 10557 Berlin, Germany

#398 of 595 hotels in Berlin

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: March 18, 2019

Next to the Main train station.
    • Double Room for Single Use

A little basic, but this I knew.

The location for me was perfect. Next to the main train station. The hotel was very clean indeed, warm, beds comfortable and the bathroom a good size.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2019

It was fine and it is lively in the hotel.
    • Double Room for Single Use

But some still smoke on the corridor.

Location is very good. It is lively. I like that after breakfast, the customer take their plate and cup to the arranged place. This is a good practice, especially for the teenagers. And I also like that alcohol is not allowed to be in and taken in the hotel. I also like that the hotel is non-smoking

• Reviewed: March 17, 2019

Great for short trip

Great fort short stay, 5 minutes from trai to room, just next to train station, good value for money, clean room, bar, overall good experience.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2019

Good value
    • Double Room for Single Use

Staff is excellent first of all! The location is perfect, we needed early morning departure from the train station and we didn't need need public transportation for that!

• Reviewed: March 11, 2019

I would recommend staying here.

I was pleasantly surprised because the hotel turned out to be really modern and clean. And it actually looks like a hotel and not a hostel. Also, the location is great, right next to the train station, so if there is anything you need, it is close by. There were both young travelers and older ones with kids staying at the hotel.

• Reviewed: March 9, 2019

It’s our third time in a Meininger Hotel (first was in...
    • Quadruple Room

The rooms are much smaller in Berlin than in Salzburg, but it may also be because the one in Salzburg is a little outside the center while the one in Berlin is right by the station so real estate configurations may be different. The carpets on the hallway could be cleaner and nicer looking maybe?

It’s our third time in a Meininger Hotel (first was in Salzburg, second was also in Berlin and this is our second stay in the Berlin branch) so we know what to expect. It’s a no-frills, no-fuss hotel and it’s very good value for money plus location is always great. Check in and check out process is always easy, there are basic things in the room such as the towels and clean sheets and also handwash and shampoo. The staff is always friendly and easy to communicate with. There are dispensing machines in the lobby where you can get basic stuff like snacks, drinks, and even toothbrush and toothpaste. There is also a small play area which our kids always like to drop by and hang out. It’s good for families, for teenagers and even older people. I always feel safe and comfortable enough in Meininger Hotels especially when we are on a tight budget during travels. And as I mentioned — location is perfect. Especially this one in Berlin where it’s just right outside the station and also close to the taxi stand and a good number of shops and restaurants right inside the hauptbahnhof :)

• Reviewed: March 9, 2019

• Double Room for Single Use

Too expensive vs what You get. I underatand itb revenue management but 140 eur for overnight without a breakfast in this kind of hotel is too much. I have a feeling i paud dar too much but gaf no choice.

• Reviewed: March 8, 2019

Terrible beds, but very professional and helpful staff!

Extremely poor beds (thin matress on a solid wooden board) and a very small room with mediocre light (both from outside and from lamps) Rooms much smaller than on photos (some difference is to be expected, but this was extreme..)

Great location and very professional staff. Managed to really help out when we were dissatisfied with the room given and wanted to leave. Very good hotel for young people looking for a bang for the buck!

• Reviewed: March 7, 2019

The hostel is a hotel, actually, so its great.
    • Quadruple Room

The check-in time could be faster, but was a busy time the moment of our arrival. So its ok.

The hostel is a hotel, actually, so its great. Checkout was super fast. They let us leave our luggage in a storage room before the check-in and without charging for it. The receptionist spoke our language so it was great and helpful. The place at night is really full of people, so you can hangout there.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2019

Not very enjoyable - not a place I would return to !
    • Quadruple Room

I had to use the other beds mattress in the room on top of the mattress on my bed the second night as the first night I kept waking because the bed was so uncomfortable . The shower door was hanging off hinges and the hair dryer did not work .

The staff were lovely

• Reviewed: March 3, 2019

Good hotel room size.

Walls thin and the whole hotel is very noisy and busy. Lots of kids down in the lobby playing pool. Always a big queue at reception. Lumpy pillows!

Good hotel room size. Comfortable enough for the money. Service was fast.

• Reviewed: March 3, 2019

Perfect location and basic hotel with limited facilities. great bar in the ground floor.

Bed is a bit spongy. Could be a bit stiff.

Perfect location and basic hotel with limited facilities. great bar in the ground floor and very helpful staff. Requested to change the room and staff helped us a alot.

• Reviewed: March 1, 2019

My room was on the side adjacent to the station.
    • Double Room for Single Use

My room was on the side adjacent to the station. Even with the window firmly closed, I heard every announcement from the platform which was mere meters away from the window. As a result, I kept on waking up every time a train was announced. Money wasted, I am afraid.

• Reviewed: March 1, 2019

It's great that there's a tv inside the room but considering that there are foreigners staying in the hotel it would be nice if there was an option for English channels.

The staff was very kind and helpful. I liked that there was a kitchen for the guests. And the location of the hotel is great! It's right outside of Berlin hbf station which makes everything easier

• Reviewed: February 28, 2019

Crowded with young people, it had more the feel of a hostel...

Crowded with young people, it had more the feel of a hostel than a hotel. However, the room was clean and comfortable and for being just one step away from Hauptbahnhof, it is amazing value for money!

• Reviewed: February 27, 2019

Basic and clean. Good value and location.

The mattress is springy, minimum service provided by the front desk, noise and long wait for the elevator due to continual arrival of large groups of young guests. It's more of a youth hostel than a hotel.

Very good location as it's across from the main Berlin train station, metro, tram and bus lines. Downside is that there is not much in terms of restaurants and bars within close walking distance but it's very close to the Government entities.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2019

never come back
    • Quadruple Room

1) reception should told us that the rooms are tiny and check whether we can change to twin room or double room. We dont know 4-person room is even smaller; 2) no room to take care of luggage. no room to do work. No lamp for work. the washing room is not comfortable.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2019

How close it was to the Berlin central station, also the...

The lift was to small for the number of guests, I have a disability which impacts my ability to use the stairs, every time I attempted to use the lift it took at least 5 minutes and two occasions 10 mins for the lift to get to the ground level.

How close it was to the Berlin central station, also the rooms and bed linen were clean.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2019

Great location, dirty and uncomfy!
    • Double Room for Single Use

Damn where to start. So first of all, Meininger is more a like an expensive Hostel, if you know that, you cannot go wrong here. BUT, the beds are really crappy even for a Hostel/Hotel and the bathroom was filled with foreign hairs and stains in the toilet. Really not the standard and paying 100 Euro for a room is far too much for this one.

Really near to the trainstation and at the center of Berlin. The checkin was actually pretty fast for a private checkin at an unknown hotel. The Lobby was crowded with young people and a lively bar with football on a big screen. Really nice atmosphere, even after a long day of work.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2019

The location is superb - 10 min walk to Reichstag, 20 min to...

The location is superb - 10 min walk to Reichstag, 20 min to Museum island. The railway station is right next to the hotel. Express bus from the airport stops 5 mins from the hotel.

• Reviewed: February 15, 2019

It's so close with the central station & the big...

Meininger Berlin it's just a place to sleep, they don't have any entertainment for their guests. Why all the TV programs are dubbed in German? 😅

It's so close with the central station & the big mall to buy anything you need. The sight seeing bus, it's affordable & ready early in the morning.

• Reviewed: February 14, 2019

Very welcoming and safe

Beds a tad comfier

I loved how central it was. I was travelling for the first time solo from the UK as a treat for my 23rd Birthday, and you go straight from schonefeld airport, onto a train and you're at Hautpbanhoff (central station) its situated in the perfect location. The staff were really friendly and helpful, their bag drop service is amazing (I had a late flight back in the evening and didn't want to lug my bag around all day, had no idea this service existed!) Definitely more of a young adult/student place, but that suited me and the vibe was great! I would recommend Berlin to anyone, particularly history lovers like myself. I was worried about travelling alone, hence the hotel instead of a cheaper hostel, but I would go back to this hotel in a heartbeat.

• Reviewed: February 14, 2019

Sorry to say but it was disappointing and I won't stay there in my future visit to Berlin.
    • Double Room for Single Use

1.THE SHOWER DIDN'T WORK WELL. It took too long just to warm up the water and vice versa. When it gets warm, most of the time it was too hot like burning my skin. Then it would turn to be so damn cold unexpectedly in the middle of showering. 2.I believe the reception didn't tell the other staff (cleaning lady and an office boy kinda) that I stayed for another night. I was half-dressed when a cleaning lady came in to ask if I had a late check-out or what. It wasn't her mistake, but I was so disappointed this happened. Then another person came in to check (again) when I was having a shower. Just FYI, when one opens the door (even if they don't come in, they would see the whole thing inside the room because there is a big mirror on the wall which projects the view. I know it's there for certain purposes, but in my case it was disappointing. 3.I really don't mean to sound racist, but when I wanted to check-in, the receptionist guy whom I believe of African and Arabian race, did impolite gestures and talked in German to each other (I believe they talked about me). The Arabian-look guy, kinda investigated me with unfriendly face expression at all. I ordered a double-bed room for a single use and he seemed to be too suspicious as if I would be able to afford it or whatsoever. I had been in contact with the staff days and a day prior to my visit, but I had to explain to him again about my stay and bookings via booking.com.

It's pretty close to the main station

• Reviewed: February 12, 2019

Very friendly and helpful staff, a very quiet place ...

Not easy to find at first, but very easy to access from Hauptbahnhoff after. Quite busy and loud bar space in the evening, which is close to the reception and entrance.

Very friendly and helpful staff, a very quiet place regardless of the train station just next to it.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2019

the location was amazing.

i was too short to say what I didn't like or what I liked the most.

the location was amazing. it's really close to main railway station and to the city center or main spots.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2019

An excellent base to explore Berlin

All fine

This hotel manages to get everything right. No frills but everything that is needed is of a good standard. And provided with friendly efficiency

Convenient location
    • Quadruple Room

We would have liked to have been able to adjust the room temperature cooler, but since we visited in February it wasn’t an issue.

Location was perfect for the areas we wanted to visit. Train station was across the street. The bunk room was perfect for my family of 4.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2019

The reception was very accommodating and tried to solve my...
    • Double Room for Single Use

No soundproofing at all. I can hear conversations from groups of people along the halls, even if I am already in bed which is a bit far from the door. I wake early in the morning to the conversations of the cleaners from the halls or from the next room.

The reception was very accommodating and tried to solve my booking problems as soon as they can. The location is perfect :)

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

Good value for travellers looking for accommodation

Room was very small and didn’t match pictures shown. Mattresses were small and uncomfortable.

Staff were very helpful and friendly and hotel is in a great location. Reception open 24/7

• Reviewed: February 9, 2019

My stay was good and I would be keen to stay there again.

I could not find any eggs although I did see some others eating eggs at the time?

Choice was good. It was good that breakfast lasted til 10:30am. If it had ended earlier it would have been too early.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2019

Perfect location, great value for the money

Great location literally beside Hauptbahnhof (central station), from that point you can easily catch any connection to any part od the city using tram, S-bahn or U-bahn. In addition to mentioned, TXL bus which connects Tegel airport and the city has stop in front of Hauptbahnhoh. Rooms are small and simple but very suitable, beds are comfortable. Great value for the money! We decide not to pay for the breakfast because there are huge variety of the restaurants, shops, caffes and fast food objects at the Hauptbahnhof.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2019

I would not come back, but it's a good option for travelers on a budget.

The room had been cleaned, but there was a used towel left on the table. I also found hairs in my clean sheets on the bed. The mattress is very thin and uncomfortable. The walls are thinner, so you can hear everything out in the hallways.

Location was great - steps from the train station. Shower was hot with good water pressure. Check-in/Check-out was quick and efficient.

The heating didn´t work.

The heating didn´t work. We asked to receptionist to somebody worked into it. It never worked and the first day when we arrived, the bathroom wasn´t clean at all. It was so disgusting!

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

The location is excellent and room set up was comfortable
    • Quadruple Room

Some of the mattresses in our room where quite uncomfortable, we didn’t request to change them so can’t say what they would offer.

The location is excellent and room set up was comfortable

• Reviewed: February 5, 2019

The location was perfect, we could get anywhere in 10mins...

I wouldn’t recommend eating breakfast here as they only have food for making sandwiches. Nothing warm, not even an egg. There is a huge station a minute away so you can find everything in it (and cheaper).

The location was perfect, we could get anywhere in 10mins with S trains and that’s whats most important for us.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2019

Friendly, warm atmosphere.

Shower didn't work properly, shower door broken

Friendly, warm atmosphere. Generally clean and comfortable. It was good that we could put our bags in for free before our official check in

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

Not as good as my last stay

Noise from hostel rooms and in the corridor from lots of teenagers late into the night. Uncomfortable pillows.

My second stay in this hotel was not as good as the first one. The hotel is absolutely fine, new and clean, however this time they put me on the same floor where the hostel is , consequently i had to make do with lots of very very noisy teenagers shouting and banging the doors very late into the night....and to top it all the pillows were very uncomfortable. Would suggest while booking to check if you are close to hostel rooms....i suspect its better on the weekdays ( i stayed friday to saturday night)

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

Surprisingly quiet.
    • Double Room for Single Use

No free tea or coffee downstairs. Costs nothing to the hotel and is just more convivial. Premier Inn Hub do that and it's a great idea. Staggering out to order coffee is harsh!

Surprisingly quiet. Love the location! Almost like sleeping on top of a major train station. I could have looked out of the window all day and night. Comfortable bed, not too soft. I slept really well!

• Reviewed: February 2, 2019

They never clean. The staffs were so rude and arrogant!!The worst hotel!

They did not clean at all. Just pretending to arrange blanket, towels have many hairs. I do not know whose hair. So disgusting!!! Even the staffs said,"I do not know., it is not my work" Then do the guests know?? What a idiot!!Me traveling around many countires, this hotel was the warst that i have been to. I recommend the others at a same price such as Motel one, ibis, holiday express hotel.

• Reviewed: January 31, 2019

Okay, get what you pay for, but wouldn’t stay again if we were to return to Berlin.

The room we were in was an odd shape, and the beds were so uncomfortable. Didn’t have a good night sleep at all over the 4 night we were there. There was also a funny smell from the bathroom, don’t know if it was damp, but we were in the hotel long enough to think it was something worth mentioning. Also, I have to say that the welcome we received when we checked in wasn’t very pleasant. The reception member was a little blunt and didn’t really help with our questions, he looked ‘bored’.

The location of the hotel as great, easy to get to everything and right next to the train station. The bar downstairs was also good, and the views from the roof terrace were also nice.

Noisy comfy hotel
    • Double Room for Single Use

The bathroom was dirty. There was a door in the middle of the hall next to my room, and I could hear the sound of people opening it and closing it. I also could hear the train station announcements clearly. You should have noise isolation.

Location is great, rooms are comfortable and staff is friendly.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2019

Very clean and cosy room, silent at night despite the nearby...

Ridiculously strict opening times of the luggage room (every 1/2 hr) may cause a difficulty if you are catching a train. Unwillingness to accept credit card payments for drinks at the bar makes the waiting for luggage even more unpleasant.

Very clean and cosy room, silent at night despite the nearby railways. Good location just outside the main station building. Breakfast (7.5 eur) in the form of all you can eat buffer was a good benefit.

Just hotel’s place
    • Quadruple Room

The worst hotel I have ever been. Requested earlier check-in, before 15.00 did not check-in. We were waiting so long time with small children. The heating did not work and we froze all day with small children until we changed the room. The next day, with things and children settled in another room. Man in registration was very gruff. Never will stay in your hotel again. So many time I was in Europe, but your hotel is worst. Soundproofing is zero. At night as if a flock ran through the corridor.

Just hotel’s place

Location is great!

Very uncomfortable beds, the rooms are small and dark and very warm. Our controls didn’t work so we just opened the window but then the nose of the train station is too loud.

Location is great!

• Reviewed: January 29, 2019

Everything was perfect.
    • Quadruple Room

That hotel is 1’ by foot to central train station and to S-Bahn. It’s very modern,the room was great every day was cleaned the staff at the front desc was perfect. They offer free WiFi with good connection even in 8th floor were I was staying. The breakfast was 7.5€. Around you can find plenty shops and especially in the train station you can find all the basics like supermarkets, bakeries, fast food chains coffee chains. Within 10-15’ walking distance you can find Reichstag and Brandenburg tor. I highly recommend it and I will stay there again in the future.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2019

Value for money

We booked two rooms, one double and one triple. The triple room was a bit small and dark. Also, I remember requesting for a big bed and a sofa bed for the triple room, but we were given bunk beds. We didn't bother complaining, though, because we only spent 2 nights anyway. Lastly, the building alarm on the day we checked out really scared us; and no one from among the staff tried to explain what was going on (they probably didn't know, as well)...so we just ran out of the building.

The location is perfect! It is near the central station and there are restaurants nearby. The hotel is also among the cheapest that we found. The breakfast was good; it had enough options. It's not a luxury hotel, obviously, but the basics are there---clean room, comfortable bed, hot shower, wifi. We're happy with that.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2019

Perfect spot for weekend in Berlin
    • Quadruple Room

Perfect location!! Just next building to Central station. Easy to get to most popular touristical sights. Cosy and nice appartments. 10 from 10! Really great offer for such a price range!

• Reviewed: January 28, 2019

Great - if you want to stay in a youth hostel and don't plan on getting any sleep
    • Quadruple Room

Bathroom stank, had to leave the light on all night in the bathroom to keep the extractor fan on - otherwise a gasmask was required when using the bathroom. Still the sound of the extractor fan wasn't much of a problem as the noise of the other guest running around and shouting in the hallway 'til 3 in the morning drowned it out.

Outside was quite quiet considering how close we were to the main stations and the there was lots to buy there. Could see the tower at Alex from the window.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2019

The staff were very friendly, located directly beside...

Our room seemed to get very cold at night, even though I had the heating on. Maybe I wasn’t doing it correctly or it just wasn’t working but other than that no other complaints!

The staff were very friendly, located directly beside Hauptbahnhof station which was very convienent!

• Reviewed: January 27, 2019

excellent location

i was surprise that they don't have refrigerator inside the room so if you want to keep your water cool then you need to put it out of the window. also i think that they need to change bed sheets in shorter period of times!!!

very impressive location, brand new hotel

• Reviewed: January 25, 2019

Normally fantastic, but this time had some issues with the room and its location.
    • Quadruple Room

But this time it was hot and noisy down the corridor. This time we were in a bed with bunk beds, so perhaps it was a noisier part of the hotel. Couldn’t get the heating system to turn down. And the fan control system was clicking a lot.

I have been here three times now. The first two were great. Just love how soundproof it was and so quiet.

• Reviewed: January 24, 2019

Close to Berlin Centraal, great facilities...
    • Quadruple Room

More like a hostel instead of a hotel. Very small space for a family of 4, we were given a quad room and could barely move around with our luggages.

Close to Berlin Centraal, great facilities (laundry/shared kitchen)

• Reviewed: January 24, 2019

It was loud.

It was loud. There were young adults going crazy and being extremely loud. There were bricks outside my room in the corridor. The mattress was awful. It was one of the worst stays I've ever had.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2019

The location could not be better.

The 3 person room is quite small. You can do nothing besides sleeping and taking shower basically.

The location could not be better. Literally only 40 meters from Hauptbahnhof. The price is also affordable.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2019

The hotel let us do the check in before time so we could...

There are few people working during busy hours, which makes the lines bigger than they should be.

The hotel let us do the check in before time so we could relax after the trip.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2019

Very excellent price for this room.
    • Double Room for Single Use

Unfortunatelly i.e. the doors are not closing soflty; and therefore a restful sleep could not be done since large groups are located on the same floor as normal bedrooms. Very loud at night therefore.

Very excellent price for this room. Nice view at the central station.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2019

The location is superb, room was clean and modern deco, size...

Storage for luggage

The location is superb, room was clean and modern deco, size is not suitable for two person with large suitcase, staff was superfriendly and helpful

• Reviewed: January 21, 2019

Cheap, but you pay with your comfort with that

1. The ironing facilities are in a shortage (there was no ironing board for me). As well there were no sockets nearby table in the room 2. You can drop off your luggage only each half of an hour

Friendly staff was very helpful with an invoice problems, which I needed with special requirements for my company

• Reviewed: January 17, 2019

The staff is nice they are willing to help you, easy check...

i was in january so 50 euros per night its a little overpriced , the amenities were not so clean

The staff is nice they are willing to help you, easy check in and out.

• Reviewed: January 16, 2019

Nice and comfort stay

Rooms are not big, just enough.

The staff are friendly and guests are mixed of families and young travelers. This hotel is extraordinary clean and it does not smell cleaning materials like some other hotels. The staff are friendly and guests are mixed of families and young travelers. This hotel is extraordinary clean and it does not smell cleaning materials like some other hotels.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

The location is right next to Berlinhopf station!
    • Quadruple Room

Just a tiny critic, the bed wasn't comfortable for my husband old back, caused him back pains throughout our trip, but it was ok for my 2 kids and me. So maybe for people that have back problems, might need to ask a different room, if available.

The location is right next to Berlinhopf station! The check-in process very smooth, but right after we settled in our room, the lines formed for people trying to check-in. Which was a good sign for me that the property very busy and lots of people checking in. We (4 adults) got a room with 4 bunk beds with individual drawers, very clean, got clean towels and toiletries. I like the electrical outlet and reading light that they installed by each bunks, very thoughtful design! Love the 2 big windows with a blackout drapes and blinds. Tho during our stay the hotel was very busy, but we didn't hear any noises from outside the hallway nor from the streets. Oh we did Big Bus Hop on/off tour, which you can buy the tickets from the front desk, very convenient! and their first stop is right outside the hotel..loved it!! I recommend for first timer to do this tour. Overall, I like this hotel and will stay here again next time.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2019

Great value and good night's sleep
    • Double Room for Single Use

There seemed to be a problem with water leaks in the entrance hall - a few buckets put out to catch the drips. The weather had been bad for a few days so not so serious an inconvenience.

Great value for money and very well located n Berlin. Very easy to find from the main station - just go out the Washingtonplatz exit, turn right and it's about 200m straight ahead. Very welcoming reception staff both on arrival and departure. Simply furnished room but comfortable and very clean.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2019

Gracias! Nos lo pasamos bien en Berlin.

In our room, there was no towel. We asked to give some towels at the front and they answered that next morning I will bring some to your room. However, next morning they did not come. We asked to give some towels again.

The location.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2019

Small, basic room very near station.

Admin staff charged me double in advance. Great reception staff sorted it.

Small, basic room very near station. Great reception staff sorted out me being charged double - gave me a free breakfast.

Right next to the central station - Basic but comfortable

This is hostel in the centre of Berlin. It's quite busy but has everything you need and the staff are welcoming. The rooms are small however great value for money in my opinion.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2019

The location is excellent especilly when you need to get a...

It took them 30 minutes or so to confirm my booking. But still they were helpful. Room was a bit smaller than usuall.

The location is excellent especilly when you need to get a train early morning. The staff was really helpful.

Budget and family friendly
    • Quadruple Room

Unfortunately our room was incredibly noisy most nights- probably more to do with who was staying in the rooms above and adjacent to them rather than the hotels fault

Accomodation was clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

Small space but fit our needs exactly for the good price.
    • Quadruple Room

Small space but fit our needs exactly for the good price. Best parts were the convenient location right next to the main train station. We also really appreciated the ability to drop off our luggage in order to extend our options for exploring the city even though we had an early check out.

Overnight in Berlin

Lack of parking facilties, not even drop off point

Very central, nice staff, close to train station with the amenities, restaurants etc. as only pizza served at bar

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

Perfect location, friendly environment.

The dryer didn't seem to work

Great staff, great facilities and a wonderful bar area. Our bed was super comfortable, great private bathroom and very clean.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

Very basic, but good for one night

There was a water leakage in the reception, so a lot of buckets were standing just in the middle - not the best first impression when you enter the building.

The hotel is located just oustide the main station - and this is what I was looking for. The staff was helpful and friendly, the room very basic but clean.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

The staff were very friendly and helpful and the location...
    • Double Room for Single Use

The bed was very uncomfortable and the pillows need washing as I have a dust mite allergy and these pillows provoked it. Pillows need washing at least every 6 weeks to stop this!

The staff were very friendly and helpful and the location was good

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

Very convenient to get from the airport by s9 just exactly...

Very convenient to get from the airport by s9 just exactly to the hotel! Good rooms,clean and tidy. Everything was great . If come to Berlin again stay there for sure

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

Positively surprised by this perfectly located and clean Hotel

For this price category nothing to complain about.

I'm really positively surprised by this hotel. Due to a flight delay at Berlin Airport I had to book a hotel room at short notice and arrived after midnight. The check in process was smooth, the staff was welcoming and friendly. The room was clean and functional. The toilet as well. The location is perfect: Directly next to the Berlin central station (take the exit Washington-Plaza).

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

Very strategic location next to Berlin Hauptbahnhof!!
    • Quadruple Room

Room is fairly small for Family Room, but that is ok :)

Location, location, location!! It's just next to Berlin Hauptbahnhof. Very very strategic. Breakfast is good also. Lots of varieties.

We Price Match