Reviews of Star Inn Hotel Premium Bremen Columbus, by Quality This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Bahnhofsplatz 5 - 7, Mitte, 28195 Bremen, Germany

#19 of 68 hotels in Bremen

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

fine for what we paid, could be improved. Location great, parking very scary
    • Classic Suite

The front desk staff was not very friendly, even though I do speak German, she doubted that I did The parking IS available but very scary for me to drive my car into a narrow elevator. This could freak people out if you are not a skilled driver The curtains were too narrow for the window, so lot's of light in the early morning

We loved the location across Central Station and close to old town (visit Schnoor Viertel; very nice!) Breakfast was nice The room was spacious and clean, comfy beds price/ quality was fine. would stay again. when exiting hotel entrance, turn left and then turn left again to uncover a nice little restaurant that was almost impossible to find Südtiroler Hütte; very nice food, decor, atmoshphere!

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

No complaints about the hotel itself.
    • Family Room

No problems with the hotel, but the area around it is a bit dodgy.

No complaints about the hotel itself. It’s very convenient for the trains. The staff were pleasant and helpful. The room was more than adequate, wifi was good. I didn’t have the breakfast, so can’t comment.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Really confortable place next to the station.
    • Business Double Room

I was during the week in two different rooms, and there are problems with WiFi in the fartest away rooms

Really confortable place next to the station. Breakfast was enough and abundant, in a confortable place to be.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Great location as situated across the road from the main...
    • Classic Suite

Great location as situated across the road from the main railway station. Shopping, cafe and restaurants all within walking distance. Room was spacious as had a seperate living room area, felt like an apartment.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

if I come back again, I will stay again at your hotel.
    • Business Double Room

we have a strange experience with the bathroom door, it locked itself. I think this is typical europe, the amenities in the bathroom is so few, only towels .

the location is great !

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Good price for unappealing modern hotel near Bremen train station..
    • Business Double Room

View out the window of the back of the hotel was very uninviting. Hallways felt old and darkish. Big, modern hotel with little charm or enjoyable design or appearance.

Decent facilities in prime Bremen location. Bath was welcome and good. Breakfast was pretty good overall. The room itself was quite satisfactory. Everything worked.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

so comfortable

Leaving.

I found the room very appealing, the on suite is huge and well set out. The picture windows open for fresh air and have a view of the stunning railway building and square. The room was on floor 4 so the noise was not a problem, all view no disadvantages The reception staff found secure parking for my car, even though it did not fit their garage.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

6.0
    • Business Double Room

The hotel is situated oposite the main railway station, passing by all the public trafic system (tram, bus,....). Very crowded and noisy place all night long, so you can not sleep, even your window is closed.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Good value for money.
    • Family Room

Beds were really large, and a lot of space for a family! We had two rooms, although we easily could've comfortably stayed in one. Location was very central, and the old city is really close to stroll to.

Low cost but high standard hotel in the centre of beautiful Bremen.

Err..........nothing.

I stayed in the Business double room, cos, hey, what not have some luxury every now & then. The room was MASSIVE !! & at an exceptionally low price. Huge bed, huge bathroom, with bathtub & shower, plenty of nice n’ soft towels. Decent sized wardrobe for my tons of stuff. A desk & a comfy chair for me to lounge around on. The freebie WiFi wasn’t the greatest, but that’s certainly not an issue for me. The buffet breakfast was excellent & I was greeted with an abundance of choice. The hotel staff were very friendly and welcoming on check-in, & exceedingly warm & inviting during my entire stay. I was even provided with tourists maps & useful & helpful information for my sightseeing visit of beautiful Bremen.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Meh...
    • Classic Suite

The reception staff on checkin obviously don't like, (or are not prepared to be a little patient with) foreigners, and think guests are mostly a stupid inconvenience. I felt rushed, patronized, and not at all welcome, as though my arrival was just a cause of hassle. I was a little bemused to be asked to pay fully in advance (not just guarantee) before I had seen the room. Next time in Bremen I will make more effort to find somewhere else.

Very clean, room size was generous. Location a bit dodgy/noisy round the station, but also very convenient for transport. Breakfast was good but 16 Euros is quite expensive.

The Room were perfect clean .

All was perfect .

The Room were perfect clean . Breakfast is like always amazing ! I love to come and enjoy my time and rest in this Hotel after long trip ! Its just so wonderfull price best quality !!! I hope to come back again as soon posible .

Great location and comfort provided with excellent value for money! No need to pay more.
    • Classic Suite

Paper cups provided but no problem as staff provided mugs from restaurant for our tea!

Excellent value for money! The location was perfect for us for our event 5 mins away and lots of places to eat very close but still only 10-15 mins walk from old town and river front. Beds super comfy. Air conditioning and sound proofing very efficient, no problem being that close to station. Whole suite with little lounge area, small fridge and kettle provided - real bonus! Great to have a bath. Staff very helpful.

My few on this hotel. Absolutely 1st class
    • Business Double Room

Only 2 things that I had a problem with is. 1...WiFi didn't work. I was informed there was a problem with it. 2...When widows in the room where opened it was very nosey outside as it is a very busy area. You hear lots of trams, car horns/sirens etc, trains and the hustle & bustle of people coming and going but not a real big issue, but saying that. Great big double glazed windows that kept the noise out and a great air conditioning system in that keeps the room lovely and cool.

Hotel is excellent throughout, staff are very helpful. We had a lovely balcony on the 7th floor looking out at the train station.

Very comfortable and cozy spacious rooms.
    • Business Double Room

Air conditioning could’ve been a tad bit stronger but wasn’t the end of the world.

Very comfortable and cozy spacious rooms. Perfect location. Was perfect for our pass through in Bremen for the night.

The family room is great for family with 2 little kids.
    • Family Room

There's no kettle in the room, so I couldn't make tea. But there's coffee maker inside with 2 capsules free.

The family room is great for family with 2 little kids.

I liked the location close to the train station.
    • Business Double Room

Nothing not to like about this hotel

I liked the location close to the train station. The room was extremely clean and comfortable with a beautiful bathroom. There was a free bottle of water in the fridge. I have stayed in many hotels at more than twice the price that weren’t half as comfortable. Staff were lovely, we could settle the bill upon arrival do we could leave easily early in the morning.

Excellent location and overall good stay in Bremen!
    • Standard Single Room

Wi-Fi didn't work properly; actually poor connection! And evening check-in staff wasn't so friendly!

Location was excellent; easy to access; very good breakfast; comfy bed; very friendly day-time staff; and AC unit worked well.

Star Inn Hotel our experience
    • Business Double Room

Keycard system of the door was not working correct it let us go 5 times to the reception (in 24 hours ,one night stay) trying to open the room door but often does not work. Parking with elevator was so bad narrow and far from the hotel entrance in another street stairs and floors to reach the hotel from back square.

Clean and it has good location

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

See above

All good

Arrived by motorbike in 40 degrees heat with traffic jams - greeted with a complimentary large bottle of sparkling water to rehydrate us before they let us book in! Allowed to park in front of hotel at no charge. Nice big room with balcony. Great breakfast. Easy stroll to centre. SO friendly and helpful 10/10

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Great spot, great hotel
    • Business Double Room

Wi-Fi wasn't working in our room.

Excellent breakfast; a bit pricey but loads to choose from and high quality products. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

All worked just fine.
    • Business Double Room

All worked just fine. Can’t find anything to say but compliments. Great room size, shower was excellent, very quiet so great sleep, location was great , just a min from the train station and about 10 walking from the old town.

Amazing room and hotel for cheap price and allow dogs
    • Business Double Room

Parking was full so I had to look for another place at my cost to park my car. They advertise free parking but no warranty ...

Amazing room and hotel for cheap price and allow dogs

The convenience to the railway station and the complimentary...

My view from the window

The convenience to the railway station and the complimentary bottle of sparkling water in the fridge I also liked the fact that is was just a short walk to many of the local attractions.

impressive stay in Bremen
    • Business Double Room

comfy bed and pillows, great location close to HBF, spacious room which is comfortable and quiet, sauna is offered with 5 euro fee, kettle is free for use

A great hotel in an excellent location
    • Business Double Room

There were some very noisy families staying on the same floor, I could hear them across the whole corridor, because they were keeping the doors open while inside. It always surprises me that some people simply do not realise, a hotel is a shared space. This, obviously, is not the fault of the hotel.

I think I had the best room I could have. It was a business double room on the 5th floor. It was spacious, cosy and clean. I simply loved everything about it. It also had a very nice view of the railway station. The room was equipped with a fridge and a coffee machine (two capsules are provided for free). The hotel has a great location right opposite the railway station, ten minutes walk to the centre of Bremen. There are a lot of shops ad restaurants around. The staff at the reception was nice, especially the young blond lady.

Nothing to complain about. Everything was good
    • Family Room

Nothing really to complain about. The breakfast was good but considering the size and quality of the buffet it was a bit pricey.

The room was nicely cleaned and staff was really cool and friendly!

The location of the hotel is excellent .
    • Business Double Room

The breakfast is way too expensive especially when you have so many close by places to eat outside

The location of the hotel is excellent . The rooms are very comfortable and super clean . The rooms ar very spacious and its a value for money ! Its just in front of the central station that makes it even more convenient .

The biggest triple room I’ve ever seen.
    • Family Room

The thing I didn’t like not because no room service, That thing I knew before. But it really need someone to help us to carry our bags from the room to the taxi at least as we are all ladies and too difficult to carry bags here and there at the same time . I know there is no room service . But that would be grateful if it was there .

The biggest triple room I’ve ever seen. It fit for 5 person . The sofa can be a bed for two infants ,two thin person or one adult + 2 single beds + the extra bed. We regularly set in star inn Columbus as a family because of the room size and view too .

Incredibly great location, great staff and friendly...
    • Business Double Room

We have no negatives about this hotel. We arrived at 2am and were very welcomed.

Incredibly great location, great staff and friendly atmosphere. We were upgraded on our 2am arrival which was very nice after a 24-hour drive from the north of the UK. We would definitely stay again. I’ve seen people complaining of noise levels but if you’re staying this central that’s to be expected. We were not disturbed at all. On the contrary, we enjoyed being so central. The photo taken was from the view of one of our windows.

Located just outside Bremen train station, so very good if...
    • Business Double Room

Located just outside Bremen train station, so very good if you reach Bremen evening. It's a B&B hotel. Courteous and helpful staff will advice you on the different restaurant choice nearby or in old town. Nice and tidy room, recently renovated. Flawless wifi. Good breakfast. Plus: a nice "hidden" place with two armchairs can be used in case there is still time left and you have already checked out.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Star Inn Hotel and will definitely be back
    • Business Double Room

Some areas need to be updated

Great central location. Very clean and surprisingly spacious room with a very comfortable bed. I quite liked having the door between the bedroom and the hallway and bathroom. Very quiet despite being so close to train station

The property is really nice and very well maintained.
    • Business Double Room

Heads up! The hotel is located in a green zone, so if you travel by car you're not allowed to enter it unless you buy a green sticker that confirms that your car meets emission standards. We parked our car at the parking next to Bremen ÖVB Arena, the other side of the train station. It was like a 5 minutes walk from there and costed us something like 5€ overnight.

The property is really nice and very well maintained. We were really impressed with a size of a bathroom that starred a full-scale bath! The reception was super friendly and we enjoyed our one-night stay there very much.

Nice hotel, perfect location
    • Business Double Room

Very expensive breakfast. Sauna is not free.

Very silent and comfy rooms. Though not usual in Bremen, the reception staff talked good english, and they were very helpful. Clean place by the way, and perfect location. Go to the great museum next to the hotel!

Fab location for a walk into town or to the main train station
    • Business Double Room

Would have been nice if there were more seeded broetchen!!

Centrally located. Within walking distance to town. Has excellent restaurants nearby. Hotel is literally across the main train station and has direct access to the airport using the tram which is just outside the hotel door. Will certainly come back again

Great! Love it!
    • Standard Single Room

The parking lot is a little bit complicated, you need to get a lift with your car, so if your car is too big, maybe it is a problem. Contact the hotel to understand the maximum size.

I loved the hotel. I did a last minute booking and got a great price! The single bed is big enough and they have air conditioning, very important in Summer. The staff is very friendly and the location is great, in front of the central station, and if you walk about 10 minutes you will be in the old town. It has an Italian place about 300m from the restaurant and it was the best food I've eaten in Germany, the name is Südtiroler Hütte.

Confort and good value
    • Business Double Room

The big bed actually was two single beds together, a bit uncomfortable when you are in the middle of them

The room was very big facing the Central Station of Bremen, with all the facilities that you could need for a weekend. There is a flat TV where to plug your USB device and watch a film. Very good level of cleanliness. The hotel is located in a very popular area, there are plenty of supermarkets and restaurants around. The tram to go to the airport passes by the hotel.

Awful.
    • Business Double Room

The receptionist was clearly a racist or prejudice to people that aren’t from her own country. She wouldn’t even look at me and my brother but was pleasant and giving eye contact to everyone that was before us and German. My brother asked her for the WiFi code on the way to the shop she was so difficult saying ask when you come back and I’m general just really negative with awfully rude energy. In the end I became annoyed by how she was speaking to my brother and I told her LOOK just write the WiFi code down now please because you are here to assist the customers of this hotel so just do your job or I’ll see to it that your bosses find out about your poor customer service and the negative impression you have cast over this establishment. In the end she wrote it down but it is unacceptable and awful that I had to step out of my positive mood and come to her level in order to get a service that is mandatory. Wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone.

We travelled over from London for a festival I was performing at and the only thing I liked was the next day when it was time to leave and go to City Hotel in Bremerhaven

• Business Double Room

Nothing that I would mark down for. As a non- German speaking traveller I would have liked to see more English channels on T.V.

Great location. Big rooms with bedroom, bathroom and sitting area separated. Helpful and friendly reception staff. Very clean and very good wifi. Will recommend anyone to stay here.

Conveniently placed hotel opposite the railway station and just a short 10 minute walk to the centre
    • Business Double Room

The soundproofing of the room. I had a room at the front of the hotel and could here the noise of the traffic, trams and people even on the 7th floor. The curtains did not pull closed all the way so daylight filled the room from 5.00 am.

The very spacious room and comfortable bed.

Really good - was pleasantly surprised.
    • Family Room

Some risk of noise on the station square side of the hotel. Demo mid afternoon, but stopped early evening.

All good, large room with small foyer, quiet,very nice staff, let me take my bike up to the room. Lively area with lots of hotels and restaurants, short walk to centre of town.

Noisy and cold but convenient for those travelling by train.
    • Standard Single Room

The hotel is right next to the station and it is extremely loud even in the so-called "quiet" rooms. Don't expect a good night's sleep.

The room was clean enough but I suspect only because the hotel has recently been renovated. Give it a few years and it will very likely be worse for wear. The room was very draughty. The staff were different every day, some nice, most surly. The surrounding area is just what you would expect for a hotel next to the central train station: grim.

Well situated for a short visit, good rooms
    • Business Double Room

Reception off hand. Coffee making was provided in room on first night of stay (good) but asked to pay for it if we wanted it on second night.

Comfortable bed, bath. Good view.

Comfortable, great location, spacious, and very clean
    • Classic Suite

The heating of my room had a very small noise/low-resonance problem, which went on/off every 10-20 min. This didn't help me get good rest the first night, so I had to buy earplugs to sleep well (I notified the problem during the first night).

The location is excellent, just in front of the main station and next to the main bus/tram lines. Easy access to public transport from city center is quite advantageous. The room was quite big and very comfortable. It had many sections, and even a kind of living room. Double TV-set (one for living room, and one for the bedroom). The bathroom was also very comfortable and spacious. Excellent price for the room.

The room price is huge for 3 stars which are not even 3...
    • Business Double Room

The room price is huge for 3 stars. Viewing of the room in an inner courtyard where it smells bad. The lift smelled bad. The area around the hotel is dirty. The price of 102 euros for a standard room is too much, the price displayed at the reception was 78 euros.

Parking was ok, and only 13 euro/night compared to other locations where it is at least 20 euro.

Most enjoyable, and not far from a lovely town centre.
    • Business Double Room

The room we initially got was very noisy (trams screeching around the corner)

Very good service and friendly staff. We complained about the noisy room and got an upgrade to a lovely room, with an apology and a free drink. We were really pleased.

Nothing special but for one night, it was fine.
    • Standard Single Room

There were clearly recent renovations but there were strange discrepancies- for example: the bathroom was new but the fan above the shower was old and cruddy. The walls were clean and newly covered but the door frames had old chipped paint.

The people working at the hotel were very friendly and helpful.

Excellent cost benefit

not applicable

Few minutes walking from city center, few meters from central station, big room, good view from high floors, good staff. A little bit noise from TRAM

A comfortable, convenient and reasonably priced hotel to stay in Bremen.

The parking area was a little difficult to maneuver the car.

We liked very much the ample room, which is something unusual in Europe. And the location, just opposite the Hauptbanhof. The staff was also very friendly.

Just hundred meters from the Hauptbahnhof.
    • Classic Suite

Last night when I was sitting on the sofa and watching tv, the painting on the wall suddenly fell on my head!!!!!! Luckily I haven’t hurt, but I can’t believe the heavy painting was just hanging with two weak nails! Especially when one of the nails is even curve! Dangerous and scary.

Just hundred meters from the Hauptbahnhof. Great location. The facilities are good and the staffs are nice. Worth the price!

Excellent choice for staying in Bremen.
    • Standard Single Room

There was an annoying noise coming out of the plumbing but the rooms have a door to separate the bathroom, so I just close it and ignored it. There were no hand towels.

Super clean and amazingly friendly staff. Building smells nice. Just right in front of the Central Station.

A great place to spend a night or two if using the main station or trams to travel about.
    • Standard Single Room

Single quilt for a double bed wasn't ideal, more than once I woke up to find myself partly uncovered! The WiFi signal was consistently poor. I don't know if this was due to the location of my room, or a hotel wide issue.

Extremely convenient for Bremen Hbf, and with a Tram station across the way, traveling here couldn't be easier. The room was small, but not cramped, everything I needed was within easy reach. Reception staff very accommodating.

Wonderful. It met our needs
    • Business Double Room

The room we booked wasn't initially the room that we got. Apparently booking.com didnt/don't pass on specifics of the room. We got the type of room we wanted just not the bed/bath combination. Everything was resolved with ease.

Staff were extremely helpful.

it was OK
    • Standard Single Room

it is not warm enough in the room , there should be a minor problem with the central heating system i guess . The coffe maschine is very difficult to process ...

the bed was comfortable . Very close to hauptbahnhof , one can easily reach everywhere , the location is excellent ...

Good location for a short stay in lovely Bremen

Everything was fine.

Comfortable but small room for us, after having secured a discount rate on booking.com. Excellent location across the road from train station and a few minutes walk from main square. Breakfast was extra and quite pricey so we didn't try it. Room included free coffee machine with pods and free mineral water. Satellite TV with a few english speaking news channels. Comfortable beds, warm rooms in winter.

Great place to stay in bremen!
    • Business Double Room

Well,cant really think of anything

Great location,friendly&efficient staff,nice size rooms& amazing brand new sauna up on the 8th floor guests can use for extra fee of only €5per day! I am always staying at the columbus star inn when in bremen!

Perfect location, fair price, friendly staff, excellent...
    • Classic Suite

free breakfast would be excellent to add

Perfect location, fair price, friendly staff, excellent cleanliness and comfortable for all purposes during the stay in Bremen

Great affordable city centre hotel with all the facilities any hotel should have
    • Business Double Room

Nothing to complain about.

The room was very large and well-appointed. The price I paid was, in my opinion, too low for the standard of room I received. Everything for a short trip was catered for : comfortable bed, fast wifi, electronic safe, powerful shower, multiple TV channels, balcony with city views, coffee machine and loads of storage and hanging space. The staff were efficient and friendly. Hotel located right across from the Central Train Station and a couple of minutes walk to the city centre and main sights.

As I expected!
    • Family Room

I would prefer a shower as opposed to a shower in the bath as I have a problem with my knee, but I should have said this in advance.

Very good location near the train station. Large room - plenty of space. Very good value.

FABULOUS HOTEL.
    • Business Double Room

Nothing. No complaints at all.

We were amazed at the size of the rooms we had - separate sitting room with tv, HUGE beds in the bedroom, with another tv on the wall. Unfortunately, we were just travelling through Bremen, so only stayed one night. This is the kind of accommodation I would love for more prolonged stays! So comfortable. Very close to the station AND sights, but still quiet and peaceful. Breakfast was excellent, with an extensive selection. No one need go hungry, as all tastes were catered for. I recommend this hotel unhesitatingly, and will definitely stay here again.

Convenient location, large hotel with large rooms.
    • Family Room

The breakfast did not have any bacon and it seems that the breakfast room was inadequate for the size of the hotel. During my stay the wifi was not working in the rooms which created some problems with communications.

Large nice corner room with a very good desk.

Value for money
    • Classic Suite

Staff at reception was nice but could not speak proper English.

Excellent value for money. Spacious room. Clean with many amenities. Parking for 11 euros per day. Location very good right across the main station. Even though there was a construction site next to the hotel it was extremely quiet.

Love Bremen so many restaurants and bars and historical places to visit
    • Business Double Room

The bathroom did not cater for disabled people the bath with shower was too high to use.

extra large room lovely comfy chair with footstool, comfortable bed, reception always so helpfull. large t.v. that rotated so you could watch in bed or from sofa. Coffee machine. The restaurant next door a traditional Bavarian place excellent!

Bright and clean.
    • Classic Suite

Even I'm a Genius-client, they allowed us to check in at 3.00 p.m. There was an electricity break down in the hotel in the afternoon (not only in our room, but the whole wing, which took 2 hours to be understand and repaired). Poor internet connection. In front of the hotel is a nice station square, but with many "new Germans" who are noisy and dirty - of course this is not hotel's fault.

Bright and clean. Good heathing

one minute from train station, really convenient, and there...
    • Business Double Room

one minute from train station, really convenient, and there are some street food near by hotel, reception are really friendly, therefore cannot check-in early, let out luggage to reception without paying, room is very comfortable, also have bathtub. and quiet area.

Very poor
    • Business Double Room

The staff were not very friendly and were not so cooperative. We were promised on Booking.com that the rooms would be with AC and when we checked-in we were requested to make the full payment and were not informed of the malfunction with the AC. The room was very warm even warmer than the outside temperature! we called the reception and informed them of our discomfort and that the AC was not working and we could not have the windows open because it was too noisy as there was construction work just next to the hotel. They kept promising through 4 days that they will fix it and i dont know how much effort did they make for that as we didnt even have a visit by the technician! we asked to change the room and they said that the entire hotel AC is not working!!! They didnt offer any compensation or even allow us to check out without a penalty!!! very bad experience, wouldnt book it again.

The location was very convenient within very close walking distance to the main train station and to the main public transport station.

Location it's very good and the staff very helpful and...
    • Business Double Room

Location it's very good and the staff very helpful and friendly I very like this place I every time when visit bremen I stay there in star Inn hotel .Thanks for all Booking.com and staff

In the middle of center
    • Classic Suite

Breakfast expensive comparing to what all ingridients were. Missed sliced bacon when they mix bacon pieces in scrambled eggs it´s cheap. No boiled eggs.

What you can expect from a hotel like this.

Very clean and comfortable with great rooms

Staff not very friendly.

We had a family room which was really good it was like having two rooms. The room very clean very comfortable. We also had a twin room and a single plenty of room in each one . Train station across the road but not too noisy. Great location to town.

Fun city break at a clean and comfortable hotel
    • Business Double Room

The elevators were out of order but that gave a reason to use the steps for a little workout

Great central location, really quiet and clean hotel. Wonderful hospitality and value for money.

Beds were amazingly comfy and we had lots of space.
    • Business Double Room

The only issue is the noise of the reconstruction work of the railway which isnt the hotels fault.

Beds were amazingly comfy and we had lots of space. Each room is actually like a mini apartment with a fridge and sofa area. You can get to it directly by taking the tube at the airport straight to the haubtbanhof (main train station) and then look behind you. Do not follow google maps! Everything in Bremen is then within walking distance. Adelweis beside the hotel is nice for food and drinks.

The internet never worked, no matter what we did and once i...
    • Business Double Room

The internet never worked, no matter what we did and once i told it to the person in charge he was trying to change my mind by saying that the internet is there but it's not compatible with (both) of our mobile devices...The fair thing to do would have been to just apologise and charge less next time..cause i would have never paid 80 euros for a room with not internet access

Great hotel!

There is a huge construction project going on. They worked late and started early. Our friends who had an inside room did not hear the construction noise. Request an inside room unless you like to watch cranes work.

Perfect location to the train station. Check in was easy and our rooms were wonderful!. Also, the breakfast buffet had everything you could imagine.

Nice hotel to stay for couple of night
    • Standard Single Room

The new sauna was nice and clean, but for me it was a little bit too cold - max 60 degrees C. I expected more like 80-100 degrees C. :)

Very good location, good and friendly staff. Room was clean and comfort. My room was on the quiet side of house, as I asked. In the room was the coffe machine. In the hotel is the new renovated sauna.

Very large room compare to the price, We even got a small...
    • Classic Suite

Bad wifi signal! We couldn't use wifi in the room at all! The staff is not helpful with this issue, they told us to call the wifi service center by ourselves.

Very large room compare to the price, We even got a small suite with a living room. Large bed, 2 Double beds which are enough for 4 and very comfy. Big Bathroom with the bathtub

Browse Star Inn Hotel Premium Bremen Columbus, by Quality traveller photo gallery