Reviews of Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Am Weiher 20, 65451 Kelsterbach, Germany

#7 of 9 hotels in Kelsterbach

typical airport hotel with the very basics

-shuttle service from airport free, however needs to pay additional 3 euro from hotel to airport -in a 4-star hotel I would have expected more amenities, like complementary water or a boiler in the room, toiletries -water of the swimming pool was not very clean -old carpet and no room decoration at all, typical airport hotels with the very basics

- friendly staff at the reception - nice internal swimming pool area - good food and friendly staff at the restaurant

Poor
    • Standard Twin Room

I paid 140 euro for a very short night in an old overpriced hotel. The night auditor obviously didn't study hospitality. The shower was broken. Nothing I expected from a Mercure hotel.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Happy we only had to stay for 4 hours
    • Standard Queen Room

Hotel looks like it was built in the 70s and hasn't changed since, bathroom has silicone sealing for leaks. Parking is focused on long term airport parking so nowhere for hotel guests to park

Burger and beer, service

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Would stay here again
    • Standard Queen Room

Hotel is a little dated and needs renovating

Restaurant was good,service was good,staff at reception were prompt. It was a hot day when i stayed and aircon was good, bed was comfortable.no real c ompliants

Everyone was helpull with our last minute changes.Thank you!
    • Standard Queen Room

Breakfast has a steep price.

We liked the location because you can go for a walk in Nature. Also the store nearby is a plus. The kids enjoyed the pool.

Ok to stay, but overpriced food and especially parking. Could easily do better.

18€ for parking as a hotel guest; outrageous. Paying for shuttle transfer to hotel, although hotel claims to be focused on travelers from Frankfurt airport; bad joke. Price for value in restaurant not good; good was fine, but clearly overpriced. Restaurant personal resisting to serve dinner at the Terrasse, despite hit summer day and hence perfect evening to sit outside; unbelievable. Are they maximizing revenue through business travelers, forgetting about private guest?

Clean rooms. Close to airport.

Excellent swimming pool area

Outside area of hotel needs some TLC. Car park had not been cleaned for some time. Outside veranda area of bar and restaurant needs urgent attention. Canopy ripped and hanging down , paintwork on wooden doors and windows need redecorating .

Excellent swimming pool area

Worth a stay and close to airport
    • Standard Queen Room

Someone had used the toilet before us and didnt push the button, all the view one gets is side of buildings and dead grass

Reception staff were very helpfull in particular the young lady Rafaele, breakfast was ok and staff in restaurant wre responsive a prompt

Average
    • Standard Twin Room

The pool is outdated with a plastic foil inside. Also there was a bunch of hair (bundles) inside and around the pool. The Sauna was out of order, which was one of the key points why we booked that hotel. The shower inside the rooms is made out of plastic and had stains.

Staff really nice and quick service at the breakfast buffet.

If this was four stars, I would hate to see three stars.
    • Standard Queen Room

The bathroom wall next to the toilet seemed to be of wallpaper, and therefore not easily cleanable. The pool was filthy, and even after it was cleaned, hairballs were floating around. I also got stuck in the elevator once, where it stayed on the basement floor and just bounced for a number of minutes. Finally I got it to open on a floor and I escaped. Unfortunately the hotel seemed run on the cheap with a lot of corners cut.

The bed was comfortable and clean; nothing to complain about breakfast with enough healthy options and good coffee. Breakfast service was very attentive.

Overall...I would rather sleep in my car.
    • Standard Twin Room

The comforters on the bed, although first impression was good, after waking up and finding that just the cover on the comforter was spotless...the comforter itself had disgusting stains (not caused by me). I would not walk on the carpeting without shoes (normally, I would be fine with socks, but the carpeting was especially stained). Although the breakfast was good...it was outrageously expensive. We were charged for all who stayed in our room although all didn’t eat. Didn’t know cost of breakfast until checkout...wish I had more than a cup of coffee & toast for the $22/person that I was charged.

The distance to the airport

The cost was good and the location was close to the airport,...
    • Standard Queen Room

Grounds are unkept-looked like a deserted building, the hallway carpets are dirty, the place was kinda stinky. Cost of breakfast way too high.

The cost was good and the location was close to the airport, which is why we booked there. Comfortable beds and pretty clean room.

We will not stay there again
    • Standard Queen Room

The hotel needs upgrading in many areas. The carpets are old and stained in the rooms. The outside needs painting, the deck needs power washing. The menu selection in the restaurant is very limited.

The staff were friendly and it was close to the airport. The breakfast buffet was good.

A good deal close to the airport
    • Standard Queen Room

Parking is €18 a day which is normal in big European cities I’m finding out.

Very secure, only one entrance and exit from the front lobby (except for the emergency exits of course.) Within walking distance from a small local grocery store just around the corner. Pet friendly and kind, efficient staff. The hamburgers from the restaurant were good (the wife got her veggie burger so she was happy.) Very close to the airport.

Great hotel to stay, wish we could've stayed longer
    • Standard Queen Room

The staff were amazing.We had a really horrible exp at the airport and the staff at the hotel took care of us and really made our day. Thank you so much. Breakfast is amazing! Best hotel coffee and pancakes I've had :)

Decent accommodation near the airport

Shuttle bus from airport, free BUT from hotel to airport 3€pp! No tea or coffee in the room Bar, breakfast overpriced

Close to the airport Friendly / Efficient staff Clean rooms

there is no water boiler in your room.
    • Standard Queen Room

there is no water boiler in your room. one middle size bottle of mineral costs 7.80 euro, it's too much experience. the shuttle bus from the airport is free, but to the airport costs 3 euro, in the morning, even you did the reservation, the bus still crowded, then you have no place to your luggages.

Sleep during your layover and forget about the place
    • Standard Queen Room

The shuttle is free from FRA to the hotel but back is 3euros. Unprofessional to not mention that before. Rooms are dated, carpets should be changed. Wifi poor, shuttle driver in the morning extremely rude

Rooms are decent size

Dirty and old. Fine if you just need a bed for a stopover.
    • Standard Queen Room

Although the lobby and restaurant look fine (seems renovated), the rooms and hallways look terrible. The carpets are covered in stains, the curtains were ripped and things were broken. With all the blood stains, it almost looked like we slept on a crime scene. We sleep in lots of airport hotels (so we know it's usually no good), but this one didn't match at all with our expectations. The photo's look fine, but in reality it was really dirty and sloppy. Like a hotel from the 90ties that hasn't been maintained ever since. I don't understand why Mercure has no higher standards. Also, keep in mind that's there's nothing in the area. The centre is very far and not easy to reach. You are literally stuck here, but that's of course fine if you just visit the hotel because of a stopover.

They have a pool downstairs and a restaurant and bar. Very close to airport and a free shuttle (from the airport to the hotel). You pay an additional price of 3 euro per person to take the shuttle back to the airport.

Convenience for a near airport overnight. Competitive price.

Too few choices for TV. Aeronautical architectural decor interesting but not very attractive and too much of it. Room temperature too warm even after adjusting the controls.

The restaurant was especially nice. Excellent steak and mushroom sauce. Plus nice German beer. Breakfast also very good. Excellent coffee. Shuttle bus convenient. Intriguing aeronautical decor.

Location only
    • Standard Twin Room

Almost everything, very bad smell in the room, it looked the complete staff never learned to smile or talk nicely, very rude staff, parking is charged,

Location only

Double-checks may be required to secure any of your detailed request made in "English" language.
    • Standard Queen Room

English command leaves a few things desired. For non-German speakers, there can be a couple of "important" misunderstandings based on their English language proficiency of the receptionists. Considering this type of "airport hotels" is more for "non-German speakers," the multi-language proficiency shall be one of the quintessential qualifications to provide a reasonable but basic service for its guests.

Reasonably equipped standard rooms. Quick and easy access from the airport. Simple enough to spend a night or two while dealing with a few business meetings at the site. Clean and comfortable enough for business solo travelers.

I would never stay there and never recommend it.
    • Standard Queen Room

I was there last week.I booked this room to use sauna and pool! Sauna was out of service. Pool was so cold(for january). Parking was so expensive while the hotel was 25 min drive from the city center. Bathroom was not clean. The wifi has almost no signal in the room. Totally, it does not worth this price.

Good value for money.
    • Standard Queen Room

Good value for money. 15 minutes by shuttle bus to reach the hotel. The shuttle bus is free which is a plus. There is a swimming pool but we did not have time to check it. We left our baggage and enjoyed the night in Frankfurt city centre shopping before we left on the next day.

Do not stay here
    • Standard Twin Room

My boyfriend made my booking under (reservation for someone other than yourself) and attached is card for the payment. I traveled 5 hours by train to the hotel and arrived at 1am. The receptionist let us know that the last shuttle to the hotel would be at 11pm and if your cab is over 20 Euro let us know and we will do something. When I arrived the gentlemen working the counter (December 13, 2017) was very rude. He stated that no one ever said that and he expected payment at the hotel via Card or cash in advance of letting my in my room. I stated that he should charge the card on file for the reservation but he refused although we got clarification from management in advance that this would be okay. This was my first time in Europe at 1AM with nowhere to go and no more than 10 Euro in my possession and he was going to make me sleep outside like I was some animal after we already made reservations for my stay with payment attached. If I had of not showed they would of charged the card so what's the BIG DEAL??? Will never ever give any such company with that poor customer service or human decency a dime again.

Absolutely nothing about this place made my stay nice. The staff was terrible.

friendly staff;

the ambience around the airport is what you would expect, industry parks, etc., so not charming. But really very appropriate for what it is intended to be, convenient to airport..

friendly staff; appropriate facility for the business meeting we attended;

Good for business meetings

Everything was OK.

Quiet neighbourhood, nice houses, S-bahn station is about 1.5km away; bus stop on the corner. Very convenient location for short business meetings (like I had) It is not so busy schedule for the shuttle bus - one per hour or something like that. But I waited for shuttle about 15-20 minutes, it's ok. Room was quiet and clean, wi-fi was ok. Breakfast was not outstanding, but good however lunch (it was included to our meeting agenda) was enormous. Very tasty, but I cannot handle such portions neither way.

Nothing much except swim pool
    • Standard Queen Room

Worst internet n no plan to improve.the Philippine guy at the counter was rude n sarcastic n we missed the bus to the airport at 825am n we told his colleague that we re going at 825am as our flight is at 11am n they supposed to tell me when the bus is coming n I was at the hall at 815am n nobody tell me until I talked to him at 829am n found out the bus left. Very poor service n should punish this people n should not work at front office if cannot communicate to customer in good manner n rude. I never recommend this hotel for transit.

Nothing much except swim pool

Low price, beat up hotel, rip off breakfast.....you can do much better in Frankfurt.
    • Standard Queen Room

Very beat up property. Dirty common areas...eg. hallways, tired and worn out hotel in common areas, rip off breakfast at 19 Euros being very transparent and opportunisti....... go to the Edeka supermarket around the corner instead or the K and U Bakery. Dark, old, woody common areas. Very glum staff....tall slim guy with short hair at check in....zero people skills, quite lazy.....anything but the typical superb German work ethic. Weeds- unkept property outside.... no money put into the outside....conveys poor brand image. Holiday Inn Express or Ibis Styles are much better choices. Opinions based on 18 years of independent travel in Europe.

Price Point

Staff were friendly and helpful even though the house rules...
    • Standard Queen Room

Their hard and fast rule about early arrival! This is the first hotel we have used in the last 15 years of travelling where they wanted an extra 25 Euros to book into our room early (i.e. before 3pm in this case) even though we were told it was in fact "available". We had flown in on an overnight flight and were barely 3 hours early and obviously tired but that didn't count for anything. In all previous hotels we have used - if the room was available then you could book into it - if it was not then the staff have always given us the option to hang around and they would inform us when it was available (i.e. vacated and cleaned).

Staff were friendly and helpful even though the house rules annoyed us - they were just doing their job in that regard (see dislikes).

Front desk staff exceeded expectations.
    • Standard Twin Room

The facility is a bit dowdy, but you can see they are trying very hard to make it a 3+

Front desk staff exceeded expectations. There was a power outage & as detectives they zoomed right in on the culprit & within seconds, we were back on track

horrible experience
    • Standard Queen Room

Unfriendly staff, sauna is not working, but the worst thing is 40 minutes waiting time under the rain and no schedule for shuttle .

Nothing to like, 0 star with poor incorrect information on the web

Good value for a comfortable stay prior to flying out of Frankfurt -for non breakfast eaters.
    • Standard Twin Room

We were disappointed that breakfast was not included and expensive at €20 extra per person. Usually European hotels include breakfast - this seemed like gouging. The carpets in the dining room plus the covers on the chairs were extremely dirty. Not appetizing at all. The shuttle bus only takes you to the arrivals area and then you have find your way to departures - Frankfurt is a huge airport and this was not practical.. the staff seemed generally challenged by questions regarding directions in and around the airport. For an 'airport' hotel this should not have been the case. For anyone with mobility problems the bathtub/showers are very high off the floor with no grab bars.

The rooms were very clean , quiet with comfortable beds. The staff at the front desk,bar and dining room were all very friendly and tried to be helpful.

Relatively well located hotel in the area of Frankfurt Airport
    • Standard Queen Room

The location is not so much Frankfurt airport-central. It still needs a bus shuttle, taxi or a car to get from this hotel to the airport

Moderately priced basic hotel in the area of Frankfurt airport

Great food and staff at hotel restaurant.
    • Standard Queen Room

My wife and i did not feel safe in the neighborhood. Allot of graffiti was evident on our walk to the train station. We would not feel safe walking to or returning from the nearest train station from the hotel in the evening. At the rate islamics are entering Germany and locating in these areas we feel this area will be very dangerous soon if not now and will not book a room in this area again. We feel very bad about this because the hotel staff was great! Location, location, location- YES?

Great food and staff at hotel restaurant.

Good bed and pillows.
    • Standard Queen Room

Bad soundproofing in the room, area near the hotel - parking and construction zone, but there is a residential area and restaurant in 5 minutes walk.

Good bed and pillows.

The hotel was disappointing but the hotel staffs were all kind and helpful, so we couldn't
    • Standard Queen Room

Bathroom was not good. The showerhead didn't work well. When I entered the room, the window was open even it was at over 10:00 p.m., and the used teabag was found in the teakettle...

Staffs were kind and very helpful

The most basic of basic stays
    • Standard Twin Room

This is the most basic of basic hotels. If you want a small bed, single pillow, single blanket and a tiny shower to rest while you wait to fly out of Frankfurt airport the next day or get stranded due to cancellations, then this might work for you.

The ONLY thing going for this hotel is that it's close to the Frankfurt airport

The staff were nice
    • Standard Queen Room

It is very difficult to get a taxi from the hotel and it tskes alot of time.. the room looks like a hospital room more than a hotel room

The staff were nice

excellent
    • Standard Queen Room

Airport shuttle only once an hour. Thought breakfast was very pricey. Found a perfectly adequate alternative a 5 minute walk away

Staff very kind and welcoming. Offered premium wifi without asking. Had been through a hellish day of travelling and getting to the hotel was balm for the soul! Liked that there was a second door between the entry to the room and the bedroom. Helped reduce sound.

Reasonably comfortable, but poor restaurant service
    • Standard Queen Room

The service, and the quality of main courses, at the restaurant.

The hotel is well-placed for Frankfurt Airport, and the rooms were fine. However, although the staff at Reception were helpful, when we went to the restaurant for dinner we found the service abominably slow; we spent quite some time just waiting for orders to be taken and then to arrive. Moreover, the main courses at dinner were pretty ordinary, though the desserts were good. We may well return there if we have to stay overnight near Frankfurt Airport. But we'd definitely give the restaurant a miss.

Weeds and dead grass and shrubbery create a poor impression somewhat difficult to overcome.
    • Standard Queen Room

The location has a negative drive up appeal and gives a poor first impression. Massive weeds in the front and a fountain with no water and what looked like black tar paper showed an clear lack of concern for appearance. This is an item which should be able to be remedied without much financial expenditure. While the room was clean and comfortable the property could benefit by being updated.

Sandwiches and soup in the restaurant were very good. Reception staff were helpful and friendly. Shuttle bus service back to the airport was on time and comfortable.

The customer is not the priority
    • Standard Queen Room

We had arrived at Frankfurt Hahn airport and had booked this hotel in error had to travel to Frankfurt airport to get to this hotel. we clicked on wrong hotel in error, hotel would not refund even although we wanted to stay in mercure hotel. Lesson learned but will not stay with chain again. Not good customer service.

Bed was comfy. Hotel easy to find when travelling by car

Far from perfect
    • Standard Queen Room

Free shuttle from airport had finished for night by time our flight arrived so had to pay €20 for taxi. Breakfast cost €19.50 each which is ridiculous.

Rooms were clean and quiet

The room was clean, the good was excellent and the staff was...
    • Standard Queen Room

The airport shuttle was odd in that the driver dropped us off at Arrival and let us figure on our own how to find and get to our Terminals and airline check- in. It was not a language issue as German is my first language.

The room was clean, the good was excellent and the staff was amazing.

Comfortable and good price

none

stuff was very friendly and helpful. Room were clean and restaurant was good--delicious and fair price. Shuttle bus was on time.......BTW, Wifi was fast too. Definitely, I will come back for my next tip.

Tolerated it for one night no choice.
    • Standard Queen Room

Looks dirty in Lobby and all common areas.Dirty carpets all main areas looked like a bad motel 6 quite honestly.The exterior of the building looked dirty ,upkeep flowers ? Powerwashing ?I would not stay at any Hotel Mercury again. In the middle of nowhere .

Food was ok restaurant service was good.Maids did their best to make rooms presentable

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

A good port in a storm for a brief and unanticipated stay.

Lift not working. Wish I had arrived earlier but that is no fault of Mercure.

My stay was due to a delayed arrival, a missed connecting flight and an unexpected night in Frankfurt. Reception was very helpful in checking me in and in advising me about the shuttle bus to the Terminal for the next day. Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Just a place to sleep, uncomfortably.
    • Standard Queen Room

The room was SO HOT, the ac was not working properly, internet connection was very intermittent. Breakfast was mediocre, eggs were way overcooked and salmon was very fishy, cold cuts and bread were okay.

The shuttle to the airport was great and vey timely.

Search for better alternatives!
    • Standard Queen Room

The AC was broken, the room was not properly clean, and they offered me a room that when I got there and open the door, there was people inside! Terrible experience! Not worth the price!

not much

Good hotel, with some "but"
    • Standard Queen Room

Parking cost 15 euro/day !!! The hotel isn't in a crowd area or downtown, so this price is not reasonable. breakfast at 19 euro isn't economic.

Location nearby the Frankfurt airport. Reasonable price/quality level with some exception

Friendly, helpful staff

The lift wasn't working but this wasn't a problem and rooms were upgraded as a result.

The staff were very approachable, friendly and helpful, in all areas.

Good brand but a bad choice hotel. I am very disappointed.
    • Standard Queen Room

The shuttle service is terrible. The schedule time is ridiculous. I had to wait for almost one hour at the airport. I've asked for a room near the lift, as I was traveling with a senior person, and they gave me a room with access only by stairs (perfect for seniors). The room was smaller that the average Mercure rooms I've ever been. The minibar was more like an oven. I am very disappointed. On my next trip to Frankfurt I will book a NH hotel or other chair.

Nothing. It's a Mercure that would be better as a Budget Ibis.

No elevator

The elevator was broken, so we couldn't stay in the room we reserved. Had to be a room with two separate beds, and still faced a small set or stairs. Inadmissible in such a big hotel.

Good breakfast, good bed and free transfer to the airport.

Good breakfast, free airport shuttle every hour, comfortable...
    • Standard Queen Room

Reception staff are not friendly, lift was out of order.

Good breakfast, free airport shuttle every hour, comfortable beds, free swimming pool and gym.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Unusually unhappy stay.
    • Standard Queen Room

I was extremely dissatisfied this time, to learn that the lift was not working. In fact, I further heard from staff that it had not been working for the previous THREE WEEKS! It is a shame and it is especially a shame that at Reception, while I was checking-in, I was not told about the problem with the lift and I was given a room on the FOURTH FLOOR - disgusting behaviour! Totally disrespectful! And not even anything to make up for this huge problem! The appropriate thing to do in the circumstances was to inform the clients BEFOREHAND that there was no lift available. I know that there was a person to carry luggage upstairs to rooms - but that's not good enough. You are not looking after your hotel well. It is in need of maintenance. Even your sign is half lit: the MER of MERCURE are not lit and this gives an atmosphere of neglect. It is a pity - I like your hotel! Another problem: your method of check-in is laborious and long, to say the least, it is not easy and when a few clients arrive together, there is a queue - something you don't see in other hotels! You need to make it user-friendly as much as possible. One last thing - staff needs to be friendly. I don't know why, but as soon as one sets foot in Germany, there is no atmosphere of friendliness! I know I am being negative but believe me, I am writing this with a good heart and I hope that when I come again, things are better.

You have a super-fantastic hotel with super-fantastic rooms, simple, yet great. Look after your hotel!

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

O.k. if you just need a place nearby the airport to spent a night......
    • Standard Queen Room

A typical one night Airport hotel. Elevator was out of service so you either had to haul your luggage up the stair yourself or wait for a staff member to help you. Property and rooms clean but worn and in need of a face lift.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Almost nothing
    • Standard Queen Room

The cleaning lady came in the room at 8.02 am which is very annoying and quite disrespectful. On top of that the door of the bathroom didn't close and I had to wait more than 20 minutes before the waitress took my order at the restaurant.

Almost nothing

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Worth the money.
    • Standard Queen Room

Checked into a non smoking room but room and bedding smell was of stale cigarette smoke. Pool was closed for maintenance.

Proximity to airport and restaurant open until after 11PM

Nice Hotel
    • Standard Queen Room

The only problem is the wifi connection. It's good at the reception but into the room it was medium/poor.

The breakfast is very good, the staff is professional and always ready to help you. Good position also if you like to enjoy fresh air, nearby the hotel there is a small lake easy to reach and perfect for having jogging around it.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

The Bar & Restaurant superb.
    • Standard Queen Room

Crack on the wall, and the front view from room. Also the location is kinda industrial area.

The Bar & Restaurant superb. The back-view from terrace and the small lake next to Hotel is really nice. The staff is perfect. The wellness also nice.

Stay away!
    • Standard Queen Room

We arrived and payed all too high parking cost for a parkinglot which was full, had to park on a grass spot. Payed breakfast (19 euro) for the first day and for my daugter which had to stay one more day. The receit for the breakfast payment was not accepted next day. Breakfast was very bad, all ripped and not filled after, many of the other guests complayned too and the staff got very rough and unfriendly. Thats not a 4 star hotel!! Some minutes later my daughter was remived from her room to a much worse one because they were overbooked! We travel a lot bit something like this we never expirienced fortunately. This hotell will never see us again! Stay away if you can, its a good advice.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Free bus to hotell from FRA
    • Standard Queen Room

Breakfaststaff obviously didnt come to germany for to work, didnt fill up breakfast buffet at all. Got nasty and sour when we asked for food which was finished already 8o clock in the morning

Free bus to hotell from FRA

Transit convenience and comfort

The location is good if you are in transit as we were as it was convenientlying located.

Room good size, breakfast had a good variety. Staff helpful and friendly.facilities were good.

worst place during our 10 days in Germany

one pillow on a queen size bed with a super small blanket (in February), room is super dated and the staff doesn't respond to english nor german. Was my first and last time at this place

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Basic hotel for high price.
    • Standard Queen Room

Room very hot, and airconditioning was not working. The airconditioning is centrally switched off and on and to save money the hotel switched the AC off in winter. When I informed the reception of the AC not working, the staff answered: well, just open a window... Unfortunately at this moment a storm was hitting the place and opening the window made everything in my room go flying... Room was also quite small, and not very nicely decorated. Only 1 pillow for a two-person bed, and only 1 pillow in the cupboard to be found.

Nice breakfast - good food and taste sandwiches.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Poor value in comparison
    • Standard Queen Room

Very low standard of cleanliness and overall value compared to other Mercure locations.

The restaurant/bar was great and the food really was delicious!

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

No privacy
    • Standard Queen Room

The maintenance and House keeping staff came into the room with out knocking twice in one hour. This is the first time ever I experience such bad behavior in any hotel.

The accommodation was reasonable. The room was quite and of adequate size.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Food was great, much better standard than you usually get in...
    • Standard Queen Room

Frequency of shuttle from airport

Food was great, much better standard than you usually get in a 'chain' hotel. Good schedule of shuttle to airport.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Poor
    • Standard Queen Room

Worn out hotel. Stains on carpet everywhere. When I booked they said, breakfast included.... it was not. !!! Nice pics on their website and they say 4 star hotel. It is not , I had to leave after I paid for the night And no money back

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

The front desk staff are impeccably friendly and helpful.

The bathroom fixtures were a little worn and the sink was not entirely clean. The swimming pool ceiling has extensive signs of water damage that has not been repaired.

The front desk staff are impeccably friendly and helpful. The wellness area is great and clean. The rooms are a little dated but have all the necessary amenities. The location is quiet, yet near to the airport. The price is right for this hotel. The airport shuttle is convenient.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

Very good experience, a perfect place to the airport and very quiet on top of it
    • Standard Queen Room

It was all good,staff, restaurant shuttle etc.

very friendly and helpful. I forgot my phone and called in the next day. It was already in a secure safe and the staff will look sent it to a forwarding Adress .

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

free shuttle bus from the airport and back.
    • Standard Queen Room

breakfast was very expensive ( 19 eur ) and the restaurant was also expensive. location - nowhere to go out to have a snack or drink .

free shuttle bus from the airport and back. room itself was clean , but needs repairing. tea pot with coffee and tea in the room - was very nice in winter.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

Breakfast as well
    • Standard Queen Room

I arrived late to tge hotel, room was dirty (a nut and pils package by entrance), very lonely single pillow on bed... when i walked out of pretty old shower and there were only 2 towels and no towel for the floor or face. When i called reception to request the towel they asked me to walk down to get it. I also asked about toothbrush kit as i forgot mine, the answer was -they r sold out. Had an a hr before going to airport and checked the pool - the ceiling is leaking with horrible old stains.. they mixed up all in my booking so i had to correct evrth.... way too far from 4*

Breakfast as well As service for the training was good

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

The washroom toilet had black thing it in and I advised the...
    • Standard Twin Room

The washroom toilet had black thing it in and I advised the cleaning people. Also, something wrong with the heater. Had it on 30 but still freezing in the room. Had two blankets on top of me. Sheets not soft either.