Reviews of NH München Airport This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Lohstrasse 21, 85445 Schwaig bei München, Germany

#3 of 5 hotels in Schwaig bei München

Over priced hotel, dingy room, front desk staff that seem to have no regard for guests.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

The hotel atmosphere is institutional at best. The room was small and devoid of personality or decoration at all. Our daughter had to sleep on a cot that was advertised as a twin bed. The bathroom was outdated, small, moldy, nicotine stained and ugly. The check in process was a nightmare. We arrived early and hoped to drop off our bags and get into Munich for sightseeing and shopping. The desk staff told us our room would be ready in a half hour so we decided to wait and freshen up before heading out. They told us they’d let us know when our room was ready if we waited nearby in the bar. A worker was removing or replacing flooring in the lobby, so it was noisy, messy and unpleasant. We waited two hours, well past 3:00 when check in was advertised as being available. The first time I returned to the desk they said they had to call housekeeping again. I stood there and waited while they called. They said housekeeping would calll back. I waited. I finally asked if I should go back to my family and sit down. He said yes, they would let us know. They never did. I returned to the desk to ask what was going on and was told the room was ready and then they asked me to fill out paperwork I had already filled out when we first arrived. I was furious. Alert -they also charge for parking on top of the overpriced, dingy room which seems absurd out there in the middle of industrial nowhere by the airport. I can’t fathom the star rating of this hotel on this website.

The waiter who took our drink order when we arrived and had to wait hours for our room was friendly and helpful. He gave our daughter a free soda. Also, the room was quiet and the hotel is close to the airport as advertised.

I booked on booking.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I booked on booking.com on behalf of my student sister who could not afford to pay herself- trying to get the room paid for by myself on the phone was a total nightmare. I called about 5 times and was given different information each time. At one point I was asked to send an email to verify that the hotel could charge my card that I used to book, I did this and then when I called again they told me ‘no there’s a specific form you need’! It was a mess and once I had finally filled the form in and emailed it back I HAD TO call them back to ensure it had been successful, only to find out when my sister arrived only the room was booked and not the breakfast that I had added on the form to verify payment with my credit card. A total shambles and also at one point, although I remained polite and persistent, one of the young ladies that I spoke with was quite rude and abrupt and unhelpful. Another time I called I was told they would call me back in 5 minutes and TWO HOURS later I had to call them back. All of this was exceptionally frustrating and stressful as I was calling from U.K. to book for my sister who was in Germany

Good airport hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

for a close airport hotel .. i didnt find anything negative. Maybe need some internal renovation. decorarive, specially in rooms and corridors

Close to airport _ 5 mins by car. spacious room, comfy beds.

Look for another hotel by the Airport
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Rooms where a little worn out. The 5 euro charge per person for the airport shuttle is nonsense. This is why you stay at a airport hotel! The hotel bar was way understaffed! We had to clear our plates and get our drinks from the bar good thing you don't have to tip in Germany at least I didn't on this occasion!

Not impressed
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

The bathroom was disgusting & dirty. It was obvious that they didn’t clean it after their last guest left. Tub had left over dirt still in there from the last person who took a shower. Long & short strands of hair & random dirt particles all over the bathroom floor. We ended up checking out a 4am to go get dressed somewhere else

The location is very close to the airport. The Cesar salad was awesome.

I prefer NH Hotels around the world
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We lost our flight and looked by our own for a hotel (at 10 pm). I know a lost of NH Hotels and therefore contacted them via booking. within 5 minutes everything was confirmed, we went there and the staff was so friendly (even talking turkish with my boss). We feel really welcome

lacks personality but does the trick !
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The check in queue system is a little confusing and slow ,with flight crews taking precedence. The shuttle system is poor , there are only twelve places available to be booked in advance and costing 5 euro , Given it's distance from the airport and the size if the hotel this seems inadequate.

This is a functional if a little soulless airport hotel. The breakfast is very expensive but is tasty and has a plentiful selection. The rooms are spacious and modern. The bar food was good and was reasonably priced.

Clean, friendly staff, food was excellent, very close to the airport, would stay here again.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Breakfast not included, you have to pay for airport shuttle, if you need more than one bed, they give you a portable twin bed which is very squeaky. Mattress was very firm, but better than other places I've been.

Very clean, staff very friendly, breakfast and lunch buffet were some of the best I've had. Restaurant open until midnight and room service available. The best part: very quiet rooms.

Convenice to airport is great.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

My only and always my one complaint...there is always a long line to check out or get your parking validated no matter what time of day. Rude people cut line and go to the front to get their parking validated but this takes almost as much time as checking in or out... but the people behind the counter don’t call out the rude people.. they stop and do it.. which isn’t fair. Not quite sure how to solve that one for them except to have more people on duty..

Convenice to the airport is great. They have a shuttle service. It’s a big bus that makes the rounds. Stayed here more than ten times over the years to catch early flights. Restaurant food is always good but service is slow.

Dull, No Frills.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The facility is oldish, there is nothing around. dull restaurant. Rooms are estranged. very slow service at the reception.

It was closed to the airport and there is a very convenient shuttle back and forth airport. It is quite. Nice breakfast.

Beautiful hotel, spacious and very clean.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

Beautiful hotel, spacious and very clean. We only stayed because we had a 12 hour overnight layover from Greece. 3 miles from Munich airport, 12 euro cab ride. Great restaurant inside. Front desk called us a cab for early morning departure because the shuttle was full. Shuttle is 5 euro per person and comes every 30 minutes. Very nice front desk workers. Would highly recommend if need to be close to airport

A Pleasant Surprise after reading some rather mediocre reviews.

The 14 Euro parking fee.

This is the perfect hotel for the traveling businessman. NH Hotel Munich Airport is reasonably priced, and excellent in all respects. The rooms are right-sized and quite comfortably. We enjoyed the hotel's breakfast buffet, and took advantage of the hotel bus service to the airport. NH Hotel is highly recommended, and I would stay here again.

Avoid
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

On booking - it was not clear there was a shuttle charge AND it takes 15 minutes - bear in mind its only 45 minutes to Munich centre - so it managed to be near the airport but not convenient. Also when leaving the shuttle I wanted was FULL so I had to wait another 30 minutes. I could have stayed in Munich in a nice hotel with good restaurants The food was awful - prawns were cooked for about a week. No atmosphere - and in the middle of nowhere - so you can't leave. Avoid this one not worth the money.

not much - the room was clean I suppose.

Given it is an Airport hotel, it is a Pretty good choice.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

My Company adress - despite having brought up the topic on at least two previous occasions - is still wrong in their Systems. "This has to go to Madrid." Staff at reception did not really seem to care.

Given it is an Airport hotel, it is a Pretty good choice. Reception was more customer focused at previous visits, however.

lounge was good, book in and security very smooth.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

the passport control only had 2 booths open so a long line to get thru, this could be streamlined a little better

lounge was good, book in and security very smooth.

Location to airport, airport shuttle for €5 was great, pub...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Pillows, bed was hard as a rock, old, room had ants but it worked for a quick sleep between flights.

Location to airport, airport shuttle for €5 was great, pub side of restaurant was good food and service.

Comfortable stay near Munich Airport
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The use of a third party shuttle bus charging 5 euro each journey is not good as it is the only practical connection back to the airport. Comparable hotels elsewhere provide dedicated shuttle service.

Well fitted out. Good cafe with well trained staff. Fairly clear to airport.

Will definitely stay in another NH Hotel again.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We selected NH Munchen Airport Hotel for its proximity to the airport and that a shuttle to the airport came by the hotel. Despite being so close to the airport there was no airport noise to keep you awake at night. In addition, the staff was excellent, both in the hotel and in the restaurant.

Very rich breakfast, great kitchen, spacious rooms, very...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It won't be suitable if you want to visit Munich as it is located near the airport. There is a shuttle for EUR5/person to the airport and then a 45-minute ride on a train to the city center. Very pricey.

Very rich breakfast, great kitchen, spacious rooms, very clean.

convenient and friendly hotel

the room was a bit hot

The reception staff very helpful and friendly. The location very convenient especially with the airport /hotel bus for transfers. Meals were good and not too dear.

Not reflecting price/quality
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Price/Quality is very bad. Old building / 15 mins for check-in procedure / small room with old furniture

Location near airport Nice breakfast buffet

excellent Hotel, spacious,clean and great location for Airport
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel staff were very friendly and professional, room was clean and spacious, Breakfast is excellant with a large variety of food to choose from, checkout was fast and efficient. All in ALL very good, will stay there for my next trip....

The rooms are very comfortable and clean.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The location is not perfect for the airport, since you have to take a 15 minutes bus trip and the buses only run every 30 minutes.

The rooms are very comfortable and clean.

Close to the airport
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The lobby is very nice However, the rooms don’t reflect that at all. They seem cheaply done compared to the lobby There is a big difference in material choices Dinner buffet is so so. Breakfast buffet is better

Close to the airport Spacious room and an actual queen bed

The hotel is very close to the airport (you can even reach...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I was quite disappointed with the early breakfast, it is not described here on booking that there is a huge difference between breakfast (from 6) and early bird breakfast from 4:30 which is just a snack. Totaly not worth the money to use the early bird breakfast!

The hotel is very close to the airport (you can even reach it by walking, but it's about 4-5 km) and there is a shuttle bus going fairly frequently and already from early hours in the morning. The room was clean and well equipped. The staff was very helpful and pleasant.

Overall great experience.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I wish the shuttle would have rounded more frequently than every 30 minutes but otherwise it was awesome.

Shuttle service convenient and cheaper than a cab, nice rooms, and loved the bar!

Good Airport Hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Good value for money. Clean and modern hotel. Airport shuttle leaves every 30 minutes and it drives about 10 to 12 minutes to the airport. So it´s not "super close", but absolutely reasonable.

- Proximity to airport
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

- Very slow checkin-checkout process. Not necessarily due to people. Maybe due to process or incoming/outgoing people vs staff working at the front desk. - Very slow wifi at rush hours - Low water pressure

- Proximity to airport

Always pleasant to stay at German hotels. Pleasant, clean and quite country side neighborhood
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Confusion how to get to the hotel from the airport.

Comfort, room bar and coffee, bathroom supplies are amazing. German food and beer at the restaurant , food presentation. Glad to stop over to rest in between long hours flights.

Close to airport, comfortable, good food choice, friendly helpful staff
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

All was good for our stay

Location was good - reasonably close to the airport. Room was very comfortable, clean and had all we needed for our 1 night stay. We had breakfast only - but choice was very good. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Great hotel; chaotic administration and desk staff not very understanding.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No record of our booking when we arrived on Saturday night at 8.30pm although we had a confirmation from Booking.com 2 weeks before. Staff then found some report and one hour later allocated us rooms but would not allow us have breakfast (which was defintely included in the booking) without us guaranteeing it with a credit card because there was no Manager on duty at the weekend. I sent an email with all booking details when I came home last night and am still awaiting a reply to ensure that my card was not charged for 10 breakfasts and maybe an apology.

I will avoid NH hotels.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Would not recommend. WiFi speed is 0.4Mbps. I waited 2 minutes to open Google.com. When I asked the manager if something is broken the hotel sent a technician. He tested the speed and arrived with the same speed. He said that it is working fine. It is their FREE WiFi! Coffee machines are in the lobby inviting you for coffee but they are both turned off even though it is 7.30am. Sauna has an “out of order” sign on the door. Poor command of English among staff. Not a pleasant experience. I will avoid this hotel and NH chain.

They have an airport shuttle... but so do others in the area.

The hotel was extremely clean and the beds were very comfy.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Everything was perfect except for the room being too hot.. The lowest temperature, with the windows open was still too hot and we were there in snowy January..!

The hotel was extremely clean and the beds were very comfy.

Super Stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We didn’t add the expensive breakfast.

The room was very nice and at a great price! Next to the parking garage we used. Lots of extras in the room like, robes, slippers, chocolates, water, great coffee, and more.

Comfort, soundproof, breakfast and go for it :)
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel was really great with very nice staff. It is very comfortable and soundproof against airplanes. Their sauna is great to relax after long trip and they even have a small fitness to stretch your legs. Breakfast is excellent.

Good position and comfortable
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The Sauna is avaialble (for free? is not clear) but was too hot with no possibility to reduce the temperature. It's necessary to implement the cleaning such as removing used bottles/cup both in the sauna and in the fitness center.

Good position near to the airport well linked with a shuttle service (cost 5€ for trip per person. Considering the level of the hotel, it can be gived for free). The room was clean and comfortable. Good offer for the breackfast and good restaurant.

The Beauty
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It was very close to the airport. All facilities were available. The room was sepacious and comfy. All amenities were available. Thanks to all of staff for there cooperation.

Amazing hotel

Not much.

Conveniently located relative to Munich Airport, only a short taxi drive away (but too far away for walking for most people). The lobby and ambience was very nice. The room was very well equipped. By lottery I received free room service, which was also nice.

Stay was good
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

there seems to be some electrical issues, or may be electrical related work still going on - with TV playing and Mobile charger turned on, both went off! Helpdesk folks were able to do something and fix this up - in the morning, lights went off for about few minutes. Felt surprised as i hadn't seen such event in past 12 years in any of the hotel around the world. Pay and park for 12 Euros, not sure if its high; as its my first time in Munich. However, i could find parking place in the street, right opposite to the hotel, which is free!!!

- location near to the munich airport, fuel station. without much hassles, you can avoid city traffic and get into the hotel and easy to reach airport again avoiding all traffic - neat and clean rooms

Except for the room temperature, everything was excellent. It is an excellent value hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Could not control the room temperature low enough. Thermostat in winter only allows a minimum of 22 C. Had to open the window to get the room cool enough.

Price and convenience to Munich Airport. There is a shuttle for 5 Euros per person each way.

Spacious rooms and perfect for business travelers, a good...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Most of the staff were slow, and not terribly pleasant, the check-in and check-out takes absolutely forever (having waited forever for the elevator), which could have been a real issue, had we been in a hurry. Tried to call the hotel for information about their shuttle service for an hour at least, but never got a reply, so I ended catching a taxi...

Spacious rooms and perfect for business travelers, a good night's sleep is guaranteed in most comfortable beds, bathroom and toileteries were excellent, easy to access from the airport by car, the wellness area is superb, worth every penny.

For an "airport" hotel, the restaurant was very...

No air conditioning

For an "airport" hotel, the restaurant was very good and reasonably priced. We just used this hotel to be close to the airport as we had an early morning flight. The hotel has a shuttle bus to / from the airport for about five Euros departing about every thirty minutes. A taxi to the airport cost us fifteen Euros and it was a lot easier for us with our heavy baggage.

Great hotel and location for business travelers going in and out of Munich airport
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The shuttle bus from the airport is not very clearly marked and there were around 30 people waiting for a 12 seater bus so took a taxi.

I arrived late for a quick overnight stay ready for a meeting at the airport the next day. Staff was extremely helpful and by chance, my room had won a draw for free drinks (nice idea) so quick free beer and to bed. Breakfast was great with a massive choice as it always is with this hotel group and they start serving early which makes the life for business travelers very easy.

Another great stay

All was good!

Excellent airport shuttle, staff amazing, and rooms very spacious and comfortable. The check in was VERY busy but plenty of professional staff working fast to organise people. Definitely a customer focused hotel! Thank you!!

Close to airport
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff at front desk were not friendly

Close to airport, guests are able to choose either shuttle bus (5 euro per person) or bus outside of hotel to airport. Room is clean.

Clean facility, nice room, good restaurant
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff was a little hard to deal with, understandable given the amount of visitors and the line of people at the reception at any time of the day

Clean facility, nice room, good restaurant

I think the NH is better than the other airport hotel I usually stay at, and I will use it again.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The fitness room is far too small and does not really work if there were more than 3 people. The restaurant menu was quite good but 2 of the choices I wanted were not available, the waitress informed me of one of the choices but when my main meal was presented it was not what I had ordered and the waiter did not attempt to explain and just substituted a different type of fish.

On arrival I was upgraded to a larger room and given free access to the mini bar and had a small gift in the room, the room was spacious and the bed was comfortable.

Less value of money
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing I like. This hotel should be only 3-star as I would expect better service, better room condition for this value of money. It is not close to the airport and you do need a car.

Convenient to airport with easy transportation options.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast buffet needed attention....so many people leaving for early morning flights really took a toll.

Convenient to airport with easy transportation options.

The location, the spacious hotel, the room.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The breakfast is expensive.The car parking cost 12 Euro per day. Luckily we had Europe rental car that allow us to park for free.

The location, the spacious hotel, the room.

A good choice for an overnight stay at Munich Airport
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The bedroom was cold and despite adjusting the settings on the air conditioning unit, we could not make it warmer. However, we found the duvets were very warm so there was no problem once we went to bed. The decor in the dining room and bar were quite functional and not as inviting as the photos show. However, we ate both dinner and breakfast at the hotel and have no complaints about the food or service.

We stayed at this hotel for one night at the end of a holiday as we had an early flight home the next day. The reception, bar and restaurant staff were friendly. The breakfast buffet was good with lots of choice and options to suit every taste. Before we arrived, we emailed NH to find out were we could catch the shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel (Stop No. 11). They responded very promptly and when we arrived the transfer was fast and efficient. All in all, this hotel does what it says on the tin: it is well located for the airport, well connected with the shuttle bus and perfectly fine for an overnight stay but lacking any charm for a longer visit. We would stay here again.

Great location, great staff and very comfortable rooms
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The shower temperature kept fluctuating

Staff were very friendly and knowledgable about the surrounding area and local transport. Rooms were spotless, large and comfortable.

Close to airport.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Far away from the city. Breakfasts only from 6 am, it is too late for airport hotel. Very small parking slot. Stream sauna was not working

Close to airport. Hotel shuttle goes to airport every 30 min.

Proximity to the airport, welcoming restaurant staff
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I forgot an item in the hotel and want to recover it, I sent an email and haven't heard back from the hotel. Second, upon booking the room I requested the hotel to send me info about the airport shuttle, never heard back. The shower head holder was broken and sliding, had to hold it myself. Not a big deal but annoying.

Proximity to the airport, welcoming restaurant staff

Excellent location for overnight stay near airport
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Shower was over the bath. Free wifi not that good.

Excellent breakfast, great location near the airport with very frequent shuttle bus for 5 Euro each way. Very comfortable bed, free wifi was ok but paid an extra 9 Euro a day for hi speed.

the hotel is clean comfortable and nice
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I was in a vacation trip combind with business, it was writen that i will have free WiFi but the free network was unsafety so i cant connect my computer, after asking the service reception desk i realized that for use safe Wifi it will cost 9 Euro for 12H It was my first time that I faced kind of this issue in all over my tens business travels at the world...

the hotel is clean comfortable and nice

Staff sucked as they dont know what they are doing.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff sucked as they dont know what they are doing. Almost got charged twice for transfer back to airport if I didnt look twice. And could refund credit and just paid me back in cash

I will be back !
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Obviously being so close to the airport there is no walking down the road to some shopping and lunch, which is always nice.

The staff were some of the nicest I have encountered on my stays in Germany, I have stayed twice now and I will undoubtedly stay again. The beds are comfortable, the proximity to the airport is fantastic and they have 'Lucky Guest' which I won last time i stayed. Just a great hotel.

Will return if I stay in the area again
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The stay was comfortable and room and hotel were clean. Full amenities are available which is not common to see in Europe which pleasantly surprised me. You know you will be taken care of by the hotel and its staff when you see the little notes in the room that they are thinking of their guests. The staff service was extraordinary and check in and out. Hassle free.

The restaurant was good.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The restaurant was good. We arrived late and the club sandwich and the Cesar salad was very good. So what else. For us at list it was as we expected.

the distance to the airport
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

a bit remote from the supermarket etc. The staff made assumption based on our appearance that we are from a certain country (reflected on the check-in details filled in by her) even though our passport stated otherwise. Waited too long to check out.

the distance to the airport

They didn't tell me that the breakfast price will be...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

They didn't tell me that the breakfast price will be changed in the next day, and the way that the reception lady informed me in the next day was not in a good way. I will not go again to this hotel.

Wasn't expecting that!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It was unclear at the airport where to get the shuttle bus.

More than what we were expecting! Facilities in the room were excellent, catering for just about everything. On arrival we were told that the shuttle to the airport would be free along with the mini bar in the room. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Overnight before early morning flight - fit the bill perfectly.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Issue with shuttle on the evening but not hotel's fault.

Comfortable spacious room very clean, nice toiletries. Ate in restaurant, food was ok but maybe bit more expensive than would have expected as fairly standard fare. Close to airport, we returned our hire car before staying overnight so traveled back from airport to hotel - shuttle didn't appear so we took taxi back - 14 euros - very close so if there was more than 2 of you probably best taking taxi. Shuttle was fine in morning, very quick to airport. Went for walk in evening - surprisingly pleasant surrounding area with paths to wander along if find self with some time to spare before flight.

Quiet, relaxing hotel with all needed facilities plus helpful staff close to the airport
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I was selected as "lucky guest" by surprise- free tapas in the room, chocolate, free minibar, airport shuttle tickets and a greeting letter were waiting! A great surprise from the hotel- I would come back!

The shuttle is convenient, however, it was unclear where we...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The shuttle is convenient, however, it was unclear where we were supposed to go to meet it. We eventually figured it out but didn't see it marked clearly.

Good value commuter hotel, which ticks all the boxes.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Does what is says. Close to airport, comfortable, well furnished business/commuter hotel. Friendly staff. Efficient shuttle, which I wasn't asked to pay for although there is supposedly a 5 euro fee. Didn't sample the breakfast

Good location near the airport for short term stay.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

30 min shuttle ride each way and ~ shuttle comes to pick up every 30 min.

Close to the airport with shuttle service but if you only have 1 day in Munich~ leave your bags at the Flughagen train station and go into town and pick up your bags after your full day and check in at night.

Clean room with access to air and mass transportation at very competitive rate!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel is clean, restaurant and bar are nice, good WiFi, has a decent workout facility, bed was new. A truly nice place close to the airport and has a contracted shuttle bus service that picks up and drops off every hour. The cost is very reasonable. In short, perfect!

I alway satisfing the whole environment of this hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I alway satisfing the whole environment of this hotel. It is very convinient for my business trip to munich. The staff is very kind and taking care the customers.

Dinner was awful, a choice between hamburger and pizza.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Dinner was awful, a choice between hamburger and pizza. I know they had trouble with the electricity during daytime but a facility of this kind should have power source as a backup. And there are no other restaurants around at all.

I have booked 5 rooms to me and another 4 rooms to my...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff didnt agrree to help

I have booked 5 rooms to me and another 4 rooms to my customers. I had to give my credit card details on reservation. You have charged all 5 roms on me! The hotel staff disnt agree to let evrty one pay his room. I wrote it as remark when order that every guest pays its room.

The location of the hotel is very good.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The location of the hotel is very good. Close to the airport and easy to reach The whole staff of the hotel is efficient, especially the receptionist Mr. Boss Kevin, who greeted us politely, smiling patiently. And helped us solve problem we had with the rental vehicle The room is spacious and the bathrooms are fully equipped and comfortable Good breakfast Warmly recommended then .

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

The bed was very comfortable.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The shuttle from the airport was difficult for me to locate as there was no logo of the hotel at the bus stop as used to be the case from my previous stay

The bed was very comfortable. The shuttle service and the free wifi was a plus for me

Not worth paying for EUR 140 a night!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff not helpful. I have asked about local area as I needed to walk to the client from the hotel. I have asked two different receptionists for help but each occasion I have received very poor service. One of the receptionists has kept saying ' I don't live here so I don't know the area' despite my question was relatively simple as the client location was on the same street as the hotel. It would have been nice if they make more effort and show their willingness to help their customers. It's not worth paying for EUR140 a night!

Breakfast was nice and a lot of choices.