Reviews of Wunsch-Hotel Mürz This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Birkenallee 7-9, 94072 Bad Füssing, Germany

#27 of 48 hotels in Bad Füssing

For me, as a person who does not speak German, there was a small disadvantage of the lack of information in English - for example, room information about services or menu in the restaurant. But I do not find it a big problem.

The hotel and its facilities are at an excellent level. Beautiful interiors. We slept very well, the beds comfortable. Breakfast was also excellent. Available parking in the underground garage. I recommend the hotel .

• Standard Single Room

Although wifi has been repaired, but not stable sometimes. We hope the hotel tries to find the root cause and fix it.

satisfied with the room cleaning service and nice waiters and waitresses in restaurant. By the way, my friend said that the boss was nice and handsome with good wifi repair skills.

• Standard Single Room

the wifi in 1st floor is really terrible and always doesn't work. My friends and I complained about the problem for several times and the inconvienience during our stay, but the receiption always replied it was telecom's problem and they could do nothing. Actually, we don't think it was the telecom's problem because the wifi in other floors were good. Even if it was really the telecom's issue, why not contact telecom company to solve this problem?

satisfied with the room cleaning service and nice waiters and waitresses in canteen.

• Single Room with Garden View

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

It's no air condition so we had to sleep with the window open. Unfortunately loud speaking hotel guests and some passing vehicles disturbed us. The Internet was down at the hotel during our stay. At the reception they said that they knew that but was working for a solution! The hotel had only one small lift which didn't work when we arrived.

Kind staff och a very good service with a restaurant with delicious dishes and large portions. The room was spacious but the bathroom was small. It has a small indoor pool and a bubble pool which were very relaxing. Unfortunately we would prefer another hotel if visiting Bad Füssing again as we need a well working Internet due to our work situation. But if you don't need any Internet, then we can highly recommend the hotel. It is a little bit old but very cozy with a rich and a well tasting breakfast.

• Standard Single Room

Room felt very confined. But acceptable for the price, as long as you plan to be out and about all day anyway.

Nice wellness area, close to city center.

Very nice , pretty.

Bad WI-FI

everything was great

Everything was perfect, we will soon come back.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

• Standard Single Room

Breakfast should be better.

Free parking

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

Very good brakfast. . Kind sevice. Nice fasilities. Family atmosphere

• Reviewed: 30 August 2015

They have checked us out a night before. On our last night, when we have turned out for dinner, the restaurant staff was very surprised and told us, as far as they were concerned we have already left the hotel. I asked where from they got this idea. No explanation was given and we were told that there is no room for us to sit down and have our dinner. The waitress who seemed to be in charge came out and behaved in a fashion like she could not care, and no apologises were made. Finally we were pointed to the table where we could sit down. I was very upset and went to the reception. The receptionist who welcomed us on arrival and could speak excellent English was very apologetic and upset just as much as I was. I told her that I was lecturing customer services after working in a Travel for over 20 years, (13 years a branch manager) and always told my students that if there was a problem, it was all about how you had solved it, and how you had made the customer feel about the whole experience at the end. Free drinks were offered and finally the young waitress came out to apologize. Apologises were accepted however I would not return to the hotel and would not recommend it to anyone. I gave them a fair score and hope they will learn a lesson from it. It is because they have customers they have their jobs and should be trained how to treat the customer in a first place. I also was very disappointed with the bathroom as one could not open and close the bathroom door properly, and the door from the shower needed fixing.

Excellent wellness facilities and medical treatments. Perfect position for walking and I loved the park with gorgeous flowers.

• Reviewed: 15 September 2015