Reviews of NH Düsseldorf City Nord This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Münsterstrasse 230-238, Düsseltal, 40470 Düsseldorf, Germany

#29 of 197 hotels in Düsseldorf

Fantastic stay here, we were only passing thru Dusseldorf...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Location is obviously not too central (but you should know that). Pumpkin curry was a bit too vinegary

Fantastic stay here, we were only passing thru Dusseldorf for a day but the comfort in NH made us want to stay longer! Beds were absolutely huge and super comfy, with clean fluffy duvets, whilst the room was big and bright all round. Massive HD TV screens, with a clean bathroom and a restaurant downstairs which would deliver to your room if desired. Fitness area was included which was fairly small but nice to have. Staff was friendly and very helpful all round.

Would definately use again.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was a little expensive per person at 22 euros if you didn't book in advance.

Hotel was very good, the staff were very pleasant, always willing to help, and thanks to the bar man for his thoughtfulness. The rooms and hotel corridors were very clean, our room was perfect for our stay. Easy to access WiFi. I minute walk to the nearest tram station, I think the train station too but I didn't use the train.

The staff and the hotel was so good, that we will come back in the nearest future.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The shower in the spa gets very hot after a while of using. There runs no cold water in the shower, so that you can hurt your skin. There was a sign in the men's toilet only that tells you about this.

The spa is very corfortable. The staff is friendly and we liked the breakfast very much. Parking the car in the lot costs 17 Euro per day. If you´re lucky ad me park your car nearby the hotel. The accomodation is very proper.

Nice location ease to access by driving.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room not enough soundproof. Still hear people talking outside the room.

Near train and underground station in 2-5mins walk. Breakfast is great ! Really enjoy it.

All in all a great stay!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Cigarettes smell in the room, although it should be non-smoking.

Nice modern rooms, an excellent breakfast, friendly staff, a good location with transport connection not too far from the city center.

it was a nice hotel with a difficulty about the general manager's email.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

1-that i was not trusted. 2-i had asked for the email of the general manager to solve the problem , since i visit düsseldorf every month and i wanted to stay in the same hotel with 2 large beds, 3-the room was very cold, heating system did not work , so we had to shut it off.

disabled room did not have a large bed as advertised. we had to order an extra bed . the extra bed was comfy. i asked for the general manager's email to solve the problem and i was not trusted. the good thing though, i was not asked to pay for the extra bed.

Gute Unterkunft. Ich komm wieder
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

towels need replacement: they are grey and not white anymore. amenities in bathroom were scarce: when I opened the box for my shower cap, there was none in there. I did not like the corridor. Too long, our room was far away from the elevator. I found the carpeting in the corridor not clean. I had the impression of being in a motel rather then a 4* hotel.

parket floors, white theme, very good mattress, soft sheets. It all gave an impression of cleanliness and comfort. I slept very well. Bathroom shower was very good as well. I appreciate the wooden hangers.

Very clean and neat.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No tea and coffee facility in room. This is odd for a four star hotel.

Very clean and neat. Close to the tram and train station - about 150m. Easy to get around. Excellent quality and value for money. It has more room space than other hotels. Friendly staff. I was afforded late checkout on Sunday as well. Will definately stay here again.

Very friendly staff.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

A bit far from the centre to walk and the air conditioning in our room was leaking at night.

Very friendly staff. Good, quite and clean hotel. The breakfast was amazing. Love the room set-up. Parking below the hotel was very good.

Hotel is very well maintained it feels new and clean.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Shower is bit narrow (length is fine) and water splashes on the floor because there is no seal on the bottom of swing glass door. Apparently management knows that it is a problem. It is waiting to be rectified.

Hotel is very well maintained it feels new and clean. Design is bright and contemporary a modern approach to guests' needs evident everywhere. For example you'll find plenty of easily accessible power outlets to charge your mobile devices. Bed and pillow was comfortable, although more and more often when you order double bed you'll find two singles pushed together. That was the case here. Perhaps guests should make a point to the management that it is not as good. In the lobby there are two urns with refreshing citrus "punch" (non alcoholic) witch I find a very good idea. Breakfast (we didn't take) was on the dear side 20 Euro or 25 on Sunday. Parking is 17 Euro, you can quite easily find free street parking within 100m. Mini bar prices are also a bit higher then I am used to. But price of the hotel room itself was a very good value. There is fantastic inexpensive little Peruvian restaurant 30m from the hotel- thoroughly recommend it.

Nice hotel but not worth 4 stars
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I would have imagined it to be more similar to the NH Hotel in Köln, which appeared more luxurious to me. Didn't have a water kettle. Seemed weird to me for a 4 stars hotel.

The bed was comfy, close to a supermarkt and the subway and bus station.

Great WiFi , nice bathroom, located across from Lidl.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

When we put one of our suitcases in a corner by the window and picked it up again, we realized how dusty the floor was! Also the breakfast buffet was 22€ which is very high for the location and is obviously geared at business people on expense accounts.

Great WiFi , nice bathroom, located across from Lidl.

Well located and clean.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The lady that helped me at the front desk was not nice, nor helpful and a bit cranky to be honest. I had booked 2 rooms and I made the mistake of booking the 2nd room on my son's name (a minor) and when I realized that, I told her that my husband would fill in the form for the 2nd room, and she said that I could not do that!! I did not understand what the problem was, so it was some back and forth discussion until my husband arrived, and then she said that my husband could fill in the form for the 2nd room! Then I said, that is exactly what I had said. Her face was all red. Obviously, there was some sort of misunderstanding, but she is the one who should be client friendly and try to be helpful and sort out whatever mistakes their clients make. It was an unpleasant arrival and I did not get an apology, nor an explanation for her unacceptable behavior. I just step back and let my husband sort out our check-in.

It was comfortable for the four of us (2 bedrooms).

It was very clean and the staff was very friendly.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The AC was the worst. I know Germany is not known for AC, but the hotel’s definition of an AC is a light blowing fan. We had the AC full blast with a high fan, but it barely chilled the room. We would wake up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat.

It was very clean and the staff was very friendly. They were very kind and understanding when it came to checking in and out. The staff is why the experience wasn’t a total lost.

Enjoying again NH quality
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Overpriced buffet breakfast 24 euros per head that we declined.

Bright large clean quiet double bedroom, warm welcoming, close to train station and within walking distance to downtown Dusseldorf. I recommend NH Dusseldorf city nord.

People are friendly
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Two lifts were out of order, and there are no staircases to just let you walk up to your hotelroom. In most comparable hotelrooms there are coffe or thee facilities in the room. Not here.

People are friendly

I always stay at NH hotels when in Dusseldorf and Frankfurt. I am happy with the hotel and meets my

I was happy overall.

breakfast was great ; I enjoyed the cleanliness of the area and the staff - very cooperative team and assisting. The variety of breakfast available to customers is wonderful.

Misleading advertisement!!!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We were promised the following:- A) view to main street or to courtyard. None was delivered (picture can be provided) B) sofa (not delivered) C) microwave (not delivered) D) table (not delivered)

Very good bed, good shower

Terrible
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I am so disappoined from this hotel!!! I have no idea what they meant with "soundproofed rooms". It was so noisy... I had the feeling that I was sleeping at the airport. Our view from the room was a WALL! And last but not least : we were extra charged for a parking and it was not cheap!

I had a good experience and more or less what I expected was fulfilled. the location access to metro
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

my room was a little cold. specially the first two nights. Of course the staff provided me with an electric heater for the next few nights and the problem was solved. I understand this happens with the hotel rooms at this time of the year.

Great base for Techno Classica Essen Weekend
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Great location for our trip North to Essen. Ideal for visiting the Old Town in Dusseldorf Beds comfy, rooms really clean. Massive breakfast buffet choice Even better rate with breakfast included

Super nice Hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Really nice place, super clean and modern and very convenient if you have early flights. There is also a Peruvian restaurant nearby, the best Peruvian food I have ever tried in Europe.

It was a frustrating experience for me. The breakfast was great, the night shift guy was good too.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The WiFi was horrible for a big hotel like that. I couldn’t gain access to the WiFi even after they gave me access to the premium WiFi. I spent 2 nights at this hotel and I had to do all my work at the reception.

First on arrival, the front desk staffs were really cold, particularly the guy. Then I got checked into a used room. Someone must have checked out of the room and Room service never cleaned the room, yet they checked me into the same room. Went downstairs to complain and rather than for them to immediately change the room without trying to justify while I was mistakenly checked into a dirty room. The same cold guy told me he couldn’t see the room from his system. Anyway, I got another room eventually, but the WIFI never worked.

I bene only one night, but if i need to return to dussendorf...

The breakfast price

I bene only one night, but if i need to return to dussendorf will choose this hotel. I make the book using booking, where the breakfast was included. Was was not. And the price was very high at 24euros, this was a surprise for me.

I felt like a fish out of water!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I didn't like that there was no coffee making facilities in the room. I had dinner twice in the restaurant and the service first time was very slow and the second time I felt I was a burden because there was some business thing going on. I never had breakfast because I refuse to pay 25 euros for it.

I liked the shower, bed was comfortable. The tram stop is close by and very good. The train station is close by, only 2 stops from airport and costs 2.80 euros.

this was one of best hotels i have been to , the short stay was great
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

i have no dislikes on this hotel i must say

the room was great and the breakfast choice is really good, the young lady that served our evening meal was very helpful and pleasant , this is very nice hotel i think

Great access to Airport and Düsseldorf Hbf.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The only inconvenience is that there is no kettle in the room.

Great access to Airport and Düsseldorf Hbf. There is a supermarket near the hotel. And there are bus stops and Straßen-bahn stops and S-bahn stop and U-bahn stop! The Room is very clean and Big TV. It is easy to find because it is a big sign. We can't speak English and Germany well, but it were very kind front desk staff.

Nice room when booked at discounted price
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Room smelled as if it had been smoked in previously. Parking was expensive (17euro's a day while 15 euro's is communicated everywhere within the hotel)

Very quiet, comfortable bed and nice bathroom. Uderground parking is available.

I would have given it a 10 if we had interconnected rooms
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

the hotel neglected to arrange for interconnected rooms for our family even though it was clearly requested in our booking

breakfast was very good, and the rooms are very clean, and the restaurant food is pretty decent too

Room and bathroom were nicely renovated, clean and of a...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Single duvets were really tricky and did not make any sense on a king size bed. Pillows were horrible, it has been mentioned in some previous comments as well, without that our stay would be perfect.

Room and bathroom were nicely renovated, clean and of a comfortable size. Not located in the city centre but very good transport from the airport and city. Do book your room including breakfast, it does worth it. The rooms on the back were really quiet, and on general not noisy hotel at all. Definitely recommend as a good value for money hotel in Düsseldorf

a really enjoyable holiday with a great hotel will stay again
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

the only one thing I was disappointed in that it said you could use the gym and the sauna when we went to have a look there was a charge of 5 euros.

Breakfast was excellent Staff were excellent from start to finish our whole experience was great. .

New, Big, Clean room with Coffee/tea making facilities but surrounding is not very ideal.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Location surrounding is not very ideal although there is a supermarket and tram stop to town nearby. Mini-fridge is not cool.

New, clean, big room, coffee/tea making facilities and hassle free check in & out.

Nice hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Not so close to the city center, but if you are looking for something in that area, definitely the best option.

We stayed here before, but the hotel was recently renovated and the changes were definitely positive. The room has a good size, beds are really comfortable and the hotel in general is really pleasant.

it was a nice stay, I would consider the place again if I'd visit the city once more
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

there were not enough hot food in Breakfast, bacon was not cooked very well, less crispy(that's what he, my partner said anyways, I don't mind if the bacon is crispy or not). I think that it was quite difficult to find the WC from the restaurant because you need to go out ot the lobby and then go downstairs, there were not enough signs for me understand, maybe it was my intelligence that was not up to the standard haha.

it was clean and neat everywhere, the staffs were nice at the reception. Overall breakfast was nice and yummy. The decoration of the hotel also gives a comfortable feeling to me.

Location and clean
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff and breakfast Room with one king size bed was with 2 small bed covers and the hotel didn't have another bed cover to provide to us saying that this is the standard in any hotel which is not true. Breakfast was super expensive related to the average breakfast in any hotel and also there was no restaurant nearby to have breakfast there instead.

Location and clean

So Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Prefer a big Blanket instead of two small ones if possible. But honestly, everything else is really great !

Really good hotel, big parking in the same building . Good breakfast , order food from kitchen is also possible n very tasty! Room is very clean n comfy!

Comfortable, light, clean.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The breakfast is too expensive.

The hotel is very close to public transport and the airport. The staff were friendly and my room was very clean and comfortable. I was in transit and it was an ideal place for an overnight stay.

Very good location,helpful staff,amazing room,very good breakfast
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very close to the airport,takes only 6 min by train.Very close to the train station,only a few hundreds of meters away from it.Helpful staff,amazing room(very clean and modern style),very good breakfast. One of the best hotels i ever stayed.

Comfort and pleasant!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The meals on Sundays-we arrived on sunday morning. Had to have lunch at the bar at about 13:00, but not much offers from the kitchen..

The bed was comfort and the meals were great also the staff was very polite all the time.

Excellent service throughout the hotel - from the front desk...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Excellent service throughout the hotel - from the front desk to the bar staff. The bar had an excellent burger menu which was perfect for us. As we wanted something easy to eat in a relaxed bar atmosphere.

NH isn't smoke-free?
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room smelled like smoke. I was expecting a non-smoking room, but either I misread the room description, or a previous guest broke some rules. Regardless, this smell made the overnight stay a bit less pleasant.

The property was very accessible; we decided to drive to the property and was able to park on-site. However, if you prefer to utilize the public transit system, you will have no problem accessing the property via the Stadtbahn or Strassenbahn.

My wife and I both thoroughly enjoyed our stay and first visit to Germany.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing !! The only thing that could have improved the room would have been the provision of a 2nd "comfy" chair as there was adequate room for one.

Our room was very clean and comfortable. The Hotel staff were very helpful. The Hotel itself is only a very short walk from Dusseldorf Derendorf train station which was only 2 stops from the airport. Also the tram into the city centre stops across the road from the entrance to the train station making getting out and about very easy.

An excellent hotel for a one night stay close to Dusseldorf airport.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The price for breakfast was high (€22) - If you are catching a flight, it is better value to eat breakfast at the airport. Check-out took too long - There seemed to be problems with the computers. Like many modern hotels, it has hard wooden floors in the rooms. If I had not been getting up early to catch a flight, I would have been woken up by the noise of the person walking in the room above mine.

It is probably the cleanest hotel I've stayed in for a long time. Nice food in restaurant. Very comfortable bed. Very friendly and helpful staff. The hotel is in a good location for travelling to Dusseldorf airport, just a few minutes walk from S-Bahn station Derendorf. Better value for money than staying directly at the airport, and S-Bahn is much cheaper than a taxi.

Will come back
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Electric teapot was not in the room as mentioned in their website. Prepared after reminding them but not recharged every day!

Very clean room, room service does the job perfect, friendly staff, easy access to public transportation around 3 min walking distance, super market just in 2 min walk . Nice Peruvian restaurant close to the hotel 👍

Very nice hotel and design, Good breakfast, very clean and...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

two small blankets instead of a larger one..:(

Very nice hotel and design, Good breakfast, very clean and comfortable room. Our final word : Quality !

Clean and modern
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

our room was next to the elevators which caused some noise during the night.

Clean and modern room, easily reachable by car, close proximity to the airport (DUS). Comfortable bed and top notch TV.

Bed was very comfy, room was good size very clean.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Free WiFi was very poor so paid for premium and it was even slower so had to turn it off after paying 10 euros for it

Bed was very comfy, room was good size very clean.

It was convenient as it is close to town otherwise it was OK..
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I didn’t like the fact there wasn’t any kettle in the room. And when we requested for one , we weren’t given any mugs / coffee to go with it . However my friend got theirs when they requested for a kettle. When I asked the room service for mugs / coffee like theirs.. they asked me to go to the reception to get one.. which puzzles me ..

The bed were comfortable and the facility is clean.

Great and comfortable
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The cost for parking is not low. No public parking plot nearby.

The room is very clean. The location is perfect, 5 min. walk to the tram station and also train station. Very convenient public transport. Near to the airport.

Good value hotel with excellent transport links.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooms were very warm with no air conditioning visible. The views from room were not the greatest due to vicinity of hotel. We didn’t use hotel or bar facilities.

Comfy beds and great value for money. Close to Düsseldorf Derendorf so very easy to get into centre of Düsseldorf. Staff in hotel friendly and willing to help.

Excellent hotel, excellent location to go to center, best breakfast you can get !!!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel is sparkling clean and very good sized rooms. Staff is excellent. Breakfast is one of the best you can find in hotels here and timings on Saturday's till 11 and Sundays till 12 is perfect , get up late and enjoy the most delicious meal. Omlett of any kind is the best highlight of the breakfast. This will be the default hotel to stay in Düsseldorf in future..

Not really a 4-star hotel when the quality of toilet paper...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Not really a 4-star hotel when the quality of toilet paper is appalling, no slipper and no bathrobe. The classic double room is made up of two single beds which isn't great. It is not as good as the other NH I have stayed in Europe.

Confortable place for the best of Düsseldorf!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

About some places to eat in the city. Some places had a schedule on internet, but when we got to the place they said they were not taking orders anymore, but it was still on time according to their internet site. Confusing. And No wi-fi in almost all the ones we went. It was bad because, without cellphones It's harder to go to places.

The Hotel was perfect for what we intended. And there were trams, buses and train to go where we wanted.

I waited more from NH hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I asked for a big double bed and I received 2 twins. NH hotel under the standards what I waited for. I find too much 15 Euro for garage. No free bottle of water in the room, but charge of 3.5 Euro for 0.25 lt.

This hotel had no Wi-fi connection at all on the fourth...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

This hotel had no Wi-fi connection at all on the fourth floor and when I asked they answered that there is no problem in Wi-Fi and it is my phone problem. which was not polite.

Perfect location, bed and breakfast
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No tea and coffee machine in the room. Windows could be better in terms of soundproofing.

Excellent location near S-Bahn station (10 minutes journey from DUS Airport) and U71 tram to the center (15 minutes ride). The room was spacious and modern with a comfy bed. A big plus for the double door for soundproofing. Nice bathroom with complimentary amenities. Breakfast was among the strongest points with a fantastic selection of food and drinks. Friendly staff.

no parking although everywhere advertised, overpriced water $10
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

no parking although mentioned on the homepage, on booking.com and even on the hotel building; front desk staff very unfriendly; broken toilet; overpriced drinks at the bar ($10 for medium size water).

breakfast and location

no parking, impolite front desk staff, broken toilet
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

no parking although mentioned in the description and on nh website; impolite front desk staff; broken toilet in the room

location and breakfast were great.

Convenient for a very short stay

Room furnished quite poorly

Very convenient location (just two train stopd from the airport and two stops from the central station) . Perfect value for money.

Bad management
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel has very bad management. Pillows were smelling. Towels were spotted.They are charging internet wifi in terms premium. Regualr wifi ia too slow to send emails or download excel files. Netflix is not working via their internet because of proxy setting.

Breakfast was nice

Great hotel, great value
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Shower was weird. If you weren't extra careful you would get water all over the bathroom floor.

Rooms were well furnished, clean and comfortable. Staff was helpful and the location is very convenient.

I'll choose it, if I wanna stay in Düsseldorf again.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There was not any tea maker or coffee Nespresso in our rooms. Breakfast options are not so much compared to other NH hotels! But generally speaking, It's good!

The location is good, near metro and tram. Staffs are friendly and the price of the hotel compares to the facilities is reasonable. The WiFi speed is good

Good location, good hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Would have been nice to have a kettle and teabags etc rather than a mini bar

Location was perfect with a tram stop just up the road. Brilliant bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries included.

I will not recommand this hotel!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The personnel was too rude, they also asked for a caution that wasn't which was not displayed on booking and it seems like it was the first time we ever went to a hotel! The breakfast was awful and nothing was fresh or home made, even it was a 4 star hotels! The room was not comfotuble and we couldn't sleep because of the noise, the windows weren't good at all!

Parking was good
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We found a cockroach in our room.. I think the German health authority should look into this. AC in our room was not cooling properly.

Parking was good

Great location and service, dumb air con
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Advertised air conditioning but we were told it did not come on until the outside temperature was above 24. Room was therefore very hot, this is crazy.

Friendly service, good access to public transport, lots of restaurants nearby, nice and clean.

çok ucuza güvenli ve tatmin edici bir konaklama
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There was not much to see around. Room was smaller than i expected. Furnitures and exc were old. I did not felt very comfortable. But the price was so cheap I will not complain about it. It was a clean nice place to sleep and thats all.

Hotel is not far from airport but you should better take a taxi. With public transportation it was little hard to find the hotel. It is not close to the city center. It says a four star hotel but It seems like a 3 star. Staff is very helpfull and kind.

An extremely comfortable stay

Everything was great!

Spacious rooms, comfortable beds, friendly staff and, a great breakfast buffet and restaurant. Close proximity to multiple public transport options to the airport and downtown.

Great hotel for a city break.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Towels could have been of better quality, room could have benefited from a kettle, Bed arrangement could have benefited from a locking arrangement to hold the two mattress/beds together.

Check in staff were efficient and friendly. Rooms were spacious and clean.

The beds were good, room spacious, bath room also (no...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I forgot my expensive electrical toothbrush in the bathroom. When contacting the staff the day after, they say my room was empty. I would never give a negative feedback if I wasn't 100% sure I left it there. Unfortunately the staff seems to have big pockets.

The beds were good, room spacious, bath room also (no seperate shower however, only shower in bath)

Very comfortable hotel a bit of a distance from the city center but with nearby tram stop
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It was in a neighborhood that didn't seem to have many restaurant options nearby, but it was okay because we could easily get to other locations using public transportation.

It was a very comfortable hotel with a breakfast with a large choice of items. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was a bit of a distance from things we wanted to see, but there were tram and bus stops very close to the hotel.

Nice hotel but could be in a better location.
    • Family Room

The neighborhood surrounding the hotel.

The hotel appears to be recently remodeled and very up to date. However, the surrounding area was a bit run down. Very close to public transportation options.

The equivalent of a cheap airline.. hidden costs everywhere!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

This hotel is basically the hotel version on cheap airlines. You book your room for a fair prize and all the hidden costs appear after your arrival. The parking cost extra and in the end the locking door was not functioning, so basically everybody could go in and out ( I wonder how easy my car could have been stolen). They charge you extra for your dog ( 20€!!!) again not considering the size of it, so I would suggest you to bring a huge ass Danish Dog, cause they charge you the same as for my small lapdog. It turned out our breakfast was not included in the room ( my bad, I missed this info at the reservation), so they charged us 25 € each. The staff was not helpful or nice about these extra costs, they reacted very arrogant on our questions.

The hotel is spacious and well designed. A modern atmosphere is key to this location. The staff and personal was mostly nice and helped us with all the needs we had. They have an amazing breakfast, although the most expensive I have ever had! 25 Euros, not depending from the amount of food. the parking space is great and underground, so the car is really protected. the rooms are well furnished.

The staff is amazing
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The ac system turns off when it s less that 23 degrees outside...i wish i knew this before, because i had troubles sleeping since it was too hot inside

The staff is amazing

Excellent Hotel, secure car parking a real bonus.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was very expensive.

The secure car park within the city - great. There was a dirty smell prior to the ventilation being turned on. The smell was very unpleasant. The welcome drink was very welcoming. Payment for the car park was straight forward and simple.

Browse NH Düsseldorf City Nord traveller photo gallery