Reviews of NH München City Süd This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Ottobrunner Strasse 17-19, Ramersdorf - Perlach, 81737 Munich, Germany

#294 of 349 hotels in Munich

The location is good, especially there is a chinese...
    • Family Quadruple Room

The shower is really bad, the water is sometimes very hot sometimes cold.

The location is good, especially there is a chinese resturant around, which helped me a lot

We expected to be getting a standard double room, basically...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff at the front desk seemed a bit overworked so it took a while to check in. However this is a minor issue.

We expected to be getting a standard double room, basically just a studio with two beds. Instead we got a two floored “room”, it was really many rooms. It was very clean, had all the toiletries you could ever need and again was just huge. Would definitely stay there again, it was a great place to spend two nights.

Super helpful staff and one of the best breakfasts you can...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Location is a bit away from center, and no a/c. But both things you can figure out from description

Super helpful staff and one of the best breakfasts you can get in 3 star hotel!

The neighborhood was nice and the staff was very friendly
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room had no AC. The parking garage is not larger vehicle friendly.

I liked how easy it was to get around Munich through the bus and subway system.

Average hotel with very nice staff
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Room was definitely very old. Brown outdated furniture and the room was very hot without an airco (there was a noisy ventilator available). Unfortunately it was overall a little disappointing experience.

It's a very good location, everything you'd expect was in the room. The staff is very friendly and helpfull.

Clean room and comfy Close to cafe and restuarant, Near by...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Unfriendly stuff (A woman with glasess) we dont like the way she talk and how she acts by face. The rest is good

Clean room and comfy Close to cafe and restuarant, Near by bus stop

Very average experience
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Couple of things that could be improved 1. Room lighting : our room was lit by two table lamps which barely provided enough light for the entire room. There were no ceiling lights. So unless the curtains were opened to let in natural light, it was quite dim. 2 Room service : This was non-existent really. Once we ordered a plate and cutlery to our room. We were advised that there is no other staff manning the counter so we needed to go collect it at the reception. Another time we were caught in the rain just opposite the hotel at a bus stop. We called the reception to check if they could help us with an umbrella. Again same response, that there was only one person manning the reception so they couldn’t help. They were either seriously understaffed or couldn’t be bothered about customer satisfaction. This coupled with the fact that it took a minimum of 30 minutes to get to the city center with a combination of bus and s-bahn means we are highly unlikely to book this place again

Lower room tariff when compared with the average nightly rate around Munich

pets allowed
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

rooms were dirty, noisy, smelly and not confortable, no AC, no flexibility for the guests who want to stay on a long term for business purposes.

pets allowed

Disappointed
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No internet, far from city, lack of facilities, unfriendly staff

There is no proper wifi and internet Facilites. Not helpfull staff. Nit recormended to others

Nice staff, big room, clean bathroom, many...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

A little far from the city center, but with good connection to the underground/train

Nice staff, big room, clean bathroom, many restaurants/bakeries and shops in the surroundings

I expected more for the price. Elevators never worked & not close to the city centre.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We were on a biz trip, which we communicated months in advance. For this reason we suggested to get a quiet room but they planned our room next to a running and noisy kid on the first night and on the second night next to a non-stop crying baby. We had to move to another room which was much smaller, dirty and with separate beds. The hotel explained that they get no information from Booking about weather it is a biz trip or leisure so they can’t plan in advance. None the less, we wrote please to get a quiet room. The elevators didn’t work during our full stay.

We were assigned to a really nice and comfortable room as per our request (but noisy at the end). The breakfast (which costs extra €16 per person) is pretty rich.

Good location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The pillows were old and terrible. I asked at the front desk and they told me there was no other option. The lift were out of service as well and I took 2 big bags from the garage to 2nd floor via stairs.

Nice shower, big room.

Great stay, we will come back next year :)
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I left a bad comment last year, but this year it has been like the years before (except 2017), REALLY GREAT. Room = really good Breakfast = perfect Staff = very nice

Excellent, would strongly recommend it!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I stayed for a night, enjoyed the amazing view of the area along with a great sunrise the next morning from my 4th floor room. TV, wifi, reading table, couch and many more facilities

The room is very old but not bad.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The location is not very good.. it's really far from city central. You can't take train arrive hotel directly. It need to transfer bus one time.

The room is very old but not bad. The pillow is comfortable.

The bed and pillows were good.
    • Junior Suite with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The inside hotel looks out of date. The heater in the upper room (my room had two floors) did not work and the door had problem with the lock (it was not possible to close it). The location is good only if you need to stay around the hotel (for work or visit a parent). To visit the centre of the city the location is not good.

The bed and pillows were good. The room was clean and the space was big.

Very decently priced clean and comfortable accommodation.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The second room seemed a bit dated (tiles in the entrance hallway and bathroom), and in the more modern bathroom the water in the shower was not at a constant temperature, it kept turning extremely hot or very cold (room 202). We notified reception and they promised to look into it, but as our stay was very short we do not know whether it could be solved.

The rooms were big enough, the feeling quite alright for the price we paid (50,-€ per room). The bathroom in one of the rooms was quite modern and nice (room 202). We were lucky enough to find parking right in front of the hotel and since we left before 8:00 AM on the next morning it was free.

It is a nice hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There is a bus station just in front of the hotel to the right. However it is still pretty far to get to the city center either by bus or with the metro. So if you are in a rush just calculate your time carefully.

The room is superbly huge. I mean it is big because it looks like a studio apartment. The wi fi works really well in this hotel and the staffs are really friendly and helpful. There are 2 restaurants nearby the hotel, asian and italian.

the bed
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

the toilet was very nosy, I had to close all the doors to be quiet and be able to sleep. The room was with a view on the street and it was noisy.

the bed

Good on short booking. Parking was secure. Breakfast good. Nonsmoking room okay.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Parking was difficult. Shower wall was moldy. Bed was extremely hard and uncomfortable. Front desk check in staff were rude.

Breakfast was excellent and staff were friendly.

Basic but clean and comfortable, good value for money.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There was no mini fridge in the room, only at reception. So if you brought food or drink with you, you had to retrieve it from the front desk. The breakfast was expensive. They have a sauna but you have to pay to use it and it’s not prepared for use. Also we booked a double bed but we’re given two twin beds when we arrived, as it is a first come first serve basis.

It was a convenient location for our purpose. The room was basic but big, clean and comfortable. We were located on the street side but could hear almost no noise. Great value for money. There is a bus stop right out front that takes you to S/U bahn stations. And there is a nice cafe with pastries just next door which was a good alternative to the expensive breakfast offered at the hotel. They also offer free coffee and other beverages to at all hours in the lobby area.

There is a automatic espresso machine.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The garage has some kind of mechanic lift system that destroyed my front bumper since it was too high.

There is a automatic espresso machine. Very usefull if you have to prepare some wor for the next day.

The rooms are very big.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The wifi system need lastname and the room number. The recptionist wrote it wrong. As I arrived late night was late to go downstairs and fixed it. A password system would have been better.

The rooms are very big. My room was bigger than some city's standard Studio apartment.

A comfy hotel after an easy but looooong way to access!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The location is accessible by only Bus #55 from Ostbahnof. (Never try to find your way by U-Bahn or S-Bahn). If you take S7 to Perlach; it is a huge mistake. Then; you will have to take a taxi (or bus) after you get off! Wi-Fi is extremely slow and unstable. You may have to use your own mobile data service just like I had to. Hotel doesn't offer sleepers, take with you...

The hotel is quite comfortable, furnitures are new and clean. The staff is very friendly and they are ready to help at all times. The cookies at the reception are delicious; take one before you go out to start a wonderful day!

For the price we paid, I am happy with this hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Actually we liked almost everything. We didn't pay for breakfast, since it was to expensive ( I think 15 e per person, but I am not 100%sure) If you want to use subway, you will need to walk a little bit, but it wasn't a problem for us.

I have stayed in this hotel with my boyfriend for just one night. We went on a Bayern Munich Game on Saturday, so we needed hotel for only one night. We were pretty happy with everything, our room was spacious, we have enough place to store our luggage and we enjoyed our stay although it was short. There is bus station right in front of the hotel, and U bahn (metro) is 10 min walk.

Try to find something more central
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Fridge did not work,keys to room did not work twice in our short stay. Only one restaurant close by. Bus ride to subway and then a short ride to be in the centre.

Clean,nice size room,coffee shop 30 seconds away

Our stay in the hotel was great. Location, Food, friendly staff. Perfect
    • Standard Double or Twin New Style

There was not enough lounge for waiting guest but one sofa is enough though. In our case were so many then we wont fit. Nonetheless the lobby area just right.

Im glad there’s restaurants near the hotel. Theres chinese and italian food. Just perfect for us.

Not up to the standard that was expected!
    • Standard Double or Twin New Style

Parking was difficult and expensive if using the hotel's underground garage. The bedroom part of the room was very small in relation to the cost and there was no air-conditioning. The room was on the very noisy side of the hotel and we did not appreciate being woken up at 5.30 in the morning by Taxis with music playing loud and talking whilst waiting for their noisy fares!

The Breakfast was excellent

My first and last time at NH München City Süd
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was simply dirty. The sediment in the toilet suggests it was not cleaned for weeks, if not months. Lots of dust on heaters and behind furniture. Furniture old, scratched and stinky. Also, I had a very unpleasant inccident with a receptionist at NH München City Süd - Ottobrunner Strasse 17-19, Ramersdorf - Perlach, München, 81737 Receptionist name: Preslava Slavova I came late night - approx. at 1 am - after a long drive. Obviously, I wanted to get to the room as quicky as possible, especially that I travelled with my teenage daughter. The receptionist gave me a long form to fill. I asked her to help me get through this or postpone formalities until the morning. In response to that the receptionist said that I should fill the form myself now or she would kick me out of the hotel as she did not confirm the reservation at Booking.com Well, this was a bit of a shock (being kicked out of a hotel in the middle of a night when travelling with a kid is not a nice perspective), so in spite of my tiredness I filled the form and asked the receptionist to issue an invoice (the form included billing details). Issuing the invoice took about 30 minutes (the receptionist made mistakes and she needed to reprint the invoice several times until it was finally correct). She also required an upfront payment and even after I made the payment she said she could still kick me out of the hotel and reverse the payment. All in all my check-in took over 1 hour, from approx. 1 am to approx. 2 am. During the whole "processs" the receptionist threatened three times with cancelling my reservation. Although I have received a standard apology letter from the hotel management afterwards, the receptionist never apologized.

Very pleased
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The nasty old man that owned the restaurant next door and his Nazi patrolling of the parking lot even after the restaurant had closed. Location was not ideal for tourists but not far off the beaten path and affordability easily made up for it.

Reception staff was superb, very helpful and late check in was not a problem at all.

Good stay!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We didn't know there's a bus going to the hotel, and it's a long way under the sun. Afterward we used the bus no.55 and it's super convenient.

Staff very friendly and helpful! Excellent breakfast!

Fantastic hotel staff are excellent check in
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Honestly nothing to report here

The rooms were spotless ok furniture a bit dated but let's be honest when your there to sight see u are never in the room shower was excellent bathrooms lovely and clean large flat screen tv couldn't fault this property will definitely be back

Very clean and spacious room.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

When we asked for a tour to a castle they offered to go buy train and just buy the tickets there. Which is strange as we were ready to pay for the service and didn't want to go by ourselves.

Very clean and spacious room. Our windows opened to a garden. And we really enjoyed our visit to the sauna! The cleanest I had ever seen.

An average hotel in a convenient location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooms were rather basic and the service not very friendly. The parking was tricky, being underground and on tiered hydraulic ramps and with no clear instructions about getting in or out; the charge for parking (13 euros per night) was also not clear when booking.

The hotel is in a great location for travelling into the city, or for exploring the countryside. There was an excellent bakery/cafe next door serving excellent breakfasts.

the location is easy to reach and close to bus stop.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

it's close to a big street full of cars, there's no way to open the window. There's no air conditioner inside the room, if it's summer it'll be stuffed.

the location is easy to reach and close to bus stop.

Just it's clean room
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I order one king size bed and they give me double bed also the room it's very hot no air conditioner it's 3 stars hotel not fair

Just it's clean room

Nice hotel if you are travelling by car/motorbike.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Room quite small but spacious bathroom

Nice hotel if you are travelling by car/motorbike. No need to enter the centre of the city, close to the ring and and the subway as well!

The room is quite big and comfortable.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

One of reception stuff told me it is impossible to extend one more night but when I checked online, I found some rooms available.

The room is quite big and comfortable. Facility is good in toilet. It is easy to get there by bus 55.(I used to live there for half year). The supermarket is a little far away by walking.

Would not stay again. Splash out for something nicer.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff member at night was very unhelpful. Parking was expensive and not well explained. The room had cobwebs. The shower would shift from freezing cold to boiling hot of its own volition.

The staff member in the morning was very polite

Breakfast and bathroom are nice.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

they dont read what y ask for. the hotel was not full at all, but even if i asked a quiet room high frollot i got a room on the street, at 2nd floot,in front of the elevator door. The night was very hot and there is not air conditioned , it was impossible to rest with open window. its one the oldest nh i have never visited , y see the age in furniture , and in the room

Breakfast and bathroom are nice.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

I would definitely stay here again
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Pls, bare in mind that the hotel is located 15 min from the center by bus/ by car.

A super comfortable hotel. The furniture & the bathroom equipment is new and clean. The staff are friendly. We were welcomed by a free snack, which was very nice. The wifi works well. We liked everything about the hotel.

It was a good price for the quality of the room.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It was a good price for the quality of the room. For some reason booking.com's reservation didn't go through on the hotels end so they ended up making a new reservation, luckily there was a room for us as it was a little far from the city.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Staff was not friendly .
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff was not friendly .Parking the car is not possible , you can park in the garage for 15 Euro per night , but the parking spaces are very small and difficult to get in even if you have a small car .

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Clean rooms, lovely hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Beds in this hotel were little hard for me, so I had not that great sleep. TV was not working. Finding parking space can be hard.

Clean rooms, lovely hotel. Price/quality is great! It's in lovely part of town.

Highly recommended
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

They upgraded us to superior room because we booked through booking.com. This place is real value for money. The pizzeria next door was very good and the bakery served great breakfast and coffee. Loved it.

Nice hotel in quite part of town
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The breakfast price of 22.90 is too much in my opinion.

I booked 2 standard rooms. One of them got upgraded to Junior Suite, so were having place to hang with my family. The Junior Suite has kitchenette, which was a huge plus. Overall, the hotel is nice, one side of the hotel is overlooking a nice garden, under the hotel is a Italian restaurant. Located close to entry of the city as well as near every major road to the city center (we were moving around by car, so this was a plus as well).

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

The shower was great and the room had most of the basics.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The bed wasn't too comfy -the pillows were awful and the room was very hot with no option to control the temperature. The only way we could sleep was with the windows open which was very noisy as we were on a main road. Usually I don't mind staying further out of town to get a good deal but this place wasn't worth it!

The shower was great and the room had most of the basics.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Okay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The phone in the room didn't work and didn't get fixed, the shower head was a bit broken, it kept falling down on your head and it wasn't fixed either. Average bed. Very average cleaning.

Location was not too far from the places we wanted to visit. Staff at the end turned out to be nice.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

manage your stops on the way back from the mountains
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

while in the sauna we run out of drinking water, we called the receptionist to tell her that, she refused to help and we were left de-hydrated

facilities were nice

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Room was a standard NH type of room, so ok.
    • Standard Double or Twin New Style

The free wifi did not work once during my stay and the location is not very attractive. Bathroom seemed old, toilet did not flush properly.

Room was a standard NH type of room, so ok.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Lovely stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Tends to be very hot at all times in the hotel for some reason, room was provided with a fan luckily, it was needed.

Beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was good too, friendly staff in a nice clean hotel.

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

Practical
    • Standard Double or Twin New Style

Low quality mattress non comfort in room 130. Have stayed in this hotel before in different room, there the mattress was excellent. Parking fee of Euro 13 is expensive

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

My room was really bad.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

My room was really bad. Small, too much heating (my daughter burned her foot on)... 3rd tile I'm coming here, the 2 first was good but this one not at all ! Soap distributor broken, electric cables nude (dangerous)...

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

It is OK for a day stay.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Bathroom cleanliness is questionable. Dinning room is very small, consequently ver busy during breakfast time. You can hardly get a table.

It was OK, not more nor less than that. Breakfast was very good though.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Shower changes the temperature by itself.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Shower changes the temperature by itself. Impossible to take a good shower when it changes from hot to super cold in seconds without doing anything to change it. The room was slightly dirty and my card key was blocked without any reason during the period I was there.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

For a fair price
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No bar or restaurant. Toilet was not properly cleaned on arrival. Parking facilities are limited to cars without roof box. Parking nearby is very difficult.

Close to the high way. Fair price

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

good one
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

no water heater, no mug, no coffee or tea, just 1 elevator so sometime you have to wait little bit longer

space separation between bed and cupboard, and cleanliness

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Location close to where I was visiting so ideal for me.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Location close to where I was visiting so ideal for me. Also bus into Munich city centre was 3 minutes from the hotel which can get you into the city centre in a short space of time.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Nice cosy place!
    • Standard Double or Twin New Style

Breakfast room was too crowded. Two small blankets were provided instead of a large double one. Wi-fi was a bit spotty.

Bed and breakfast were excellent! Bus access to Ostbahnhof was very convenient. A nice desk with a small fridge and two bonus bottles of water were a nice touch and quite useful when wanting to work from within the room.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Not what we booked
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We book a double bed and we got a large room with two separate beds. We contact reception and they say that the hotel was full and that is what we got, in a not very polity way.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Lovely hotel, "too clean?"
    • Standard Double or Twin New Style

The rooms were very clean which was great but room smelt very strongly of ammonia/cleaning agent. It was so strong that we left our windows open all night. We would have asked to change rooms but the smell was in the hallways as well so we did not bother.

Facilities and proximity to transport was great. Staff were friendly and helpful and breakfast was lovely!

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Decent choice for business trip to Rohde & Schwarz Munich
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

- Very slow WiFi - Insufficient lights in the room - Main light in the room can't be switched off from the bed

- Spacious room (# 306) - The electric power in the room doesn't require you to insert the key card (can leave stuff charging while you are out) - Friendly stuff - Clean

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

nope!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

there were two receptionist when we arrived and they were the rudest receptionist I've ever come across. CS and MH. during the check-in I asked whether they had charged my credit card or not. the answer was "do you think we charge credit cards?" well that was my question indeed. sometimes you do and sometimes dont. answering a simple question is much easier than interrogating it. here is another story: one of my friends, who doesn't speak German, approached the desk to ask something. she said "grüss gott" but my friend did not understand. he said "i'm sorry, i dont understand." and she said "how dont you know German, this is hello in German." if you say this in a kind way, that might a unfunny joke, we would just chuckle and continue. that was far from being kind. I guess we dont have to speak German to stay in a German hotel for a night.

rooms are large, mine was even felt like two rooms. enough space if you are travelling with many cases. the toilet and the bathroom were in the antre-room. a door seperates antre-room and the bedroom. this is nice. underground parking is good.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Quiet Location with easy reach of City Centre, and only 20 min walk to Ostpark
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

A more comfortable reception/lounge area to meet fellow guests or visitors would be an asset.

Good breakfast buffet. Able to leave luggage after checkout to be picked up later, or free late checkout to 1700 offered on Sundays. Great Location for Bus 55 to Ostbahnhof and all connections for sightseeing. Good food in the Italian Restaurant underneath the hotel.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

Stupidly hot hotel, wouldn't recommend
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

This hotel was so hot we were unable to sleep, if we opened the window the temperature was almost bearable as it was only 14 degrees outside and we had the fan running constantly. However the noise from the traffic then kept us awake. This would be a great hotel if they addressed the heat issue in the room which when we complained they were already aware of.

Modern clean hotel, large rooms

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

Even though the hotel looks old and some of the facilities...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We only stayed for one night but it looks to be pretty far from the city center. There are very few options for parking in the area and they don't have a private parking. It was ok for a one night stay but pretty expensive for what was offered.

Even though the hotel looks old and some of the facilities are worn down the bed was very comfortable and breakfast is great.

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

Yum breakfast

Bigger rooms

The breakfast was great. Location was a bit of a hassel to get to as it was a train and then a bus ride from the airport. The rooms were very small but clean and quiet.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Would recommend.
    • Standard Double or Twin New Style

The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. I felt they went out of their way to assist me with any and all requirements. I liked the layout of my room, which was a spacious loft. It was neat, tidy, in a good area, easily accessible with public transport and good value for money.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

Not worthy of the Nh brand name!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel is old and tired and in desperate need of modernisation. The room was small and uncomfortable. The bathroom shower was not as clean as I would expect. There was no air in any of the corridors or the lift. I felt the need to get out of the hotel as quickly as possible after leaving the room!

Staff were friendly and welcoming however this hotel is by far the worst Nh Hotel I have every stayed at. It is not worthy of the Nh flag!

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

Cozy place
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Little bit far away from city center. You have to take a bus and transfer to the subway!

The staffs were really friendly and they are good at speaking English. And the room was really cozy. :)

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

Ok but hot
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Too hot and no AC. We had a fan which compensated some, would've liked to keep the windows open during the night but the street outside was very noisy.

Clean. Good location, 10 minute walk to the u-bahn. Nice parking garage.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Nicely functional, but expect to drive 15 minutes for fun.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Not much of anything actually near the hotel. Also parking at the hotel was tight. Fairly noisy too, including construction across the street.

Good breakfast food. Comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

A perfect place to stay!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I would say that there is no major thing that I didn't like from this hotel.

The staff was very friendly. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. What a nice breakfast menu!

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

Breakfast good, access to bus to get into town good,staff...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel too warm, parking garage very tight -our rental was scraped, a reasonable distance from the city centre.

Breakfast good, access to bus to get into town good,staff were helpful

• Reviewed: 22 July 2016

Good Hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Have run into this at each hotel -- info emailed to booking.com is not being received at any of the hotels (I'm told by the hotel staff) from booking.com such as bed type requests & at 1 of the hotels my request for a later check out time they got as a day early cancelation from booking.com...

Great breakfast, clean rooms, good beds, a bit of a hassle to get to, but close by restaurants of different types.

Browse NH München City Süd traveller photo gallery