Reviews of NH Collection Berlin Mitte am Checkpoint Charlie This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Leipziger Str. 106 - 111, Mitte, 10117 Berlin, Germany

#149 of 579 hotels in Berlin

• Junior Suite New Style

Everything from the rooms to the staff they are unhelpful. The bed were not comfortable at all you feel coils also you wake up with marks all over your body from the bed. Had trouble from the AC doesn’t want to turn off I told the reception they didn’t care as they say we can’t do anything about. I do not recommend this hotel to any traveler as they are plenty hotel in the same area

Only the location

• Superior Single Room

Flowing of water basin was too bad,it really took time to be improved with cleaning of out through.

Air conditions in my room was out of order,so I got new room with big bed where air conditions worked fine.

• Premium Double or Twin Room

We could have done with a couple of suitcase stands but we managed. Unfortunately we locked our safe (fortunately empty) and although we requested it at reception it was never unlocked for us.

The room was comfortable and was a good size, the bathroom was excellent.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The breakfast wasn’t included and a little pricy to add on.

Everything was just so great. Location just around the corner from check point Charlie. Close to busses and the subway. The staff was all so helpful kind. Loved the Bar man in the evenings the cocktails were super he knows his stuff :) . When we checked out I forgot some items in the room, when I rang to ask if they found them they were only happy to send them to my home address and I received them a week later back in Ireland. Can’t fault the hotel in anyway. We are already planning to go back there.

• Superior Double or Twin Room New Style

Front office staff just average in service. I don’t think they know how to serve and make sure guests are comfortable.

Great location and walking distance from everywhere.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast is not included and the price is extremely high. Thankfully there are several places nearby to have a good breakfast at a much cheaper price.

Excellent location and very helpful and kind staff

• Superior Double or Twin Room New Style

we didn t use the breakfast, because the price is too high, like by most of international hotels. just some problems with the cleaning service of the room. one of the very friendly staff fixed it at last fast.

very friendly staff with very good location for sight seeing in berlin. next to U -Stadtmitte Friedrichstraße with a short walk to check point charlie or potsdamer square. new nice renovation of the rooms.

• Premium Double or Twin Room

The room was adequate, but nothing special. There was no view, which made it seem a bit claustrophobic. It's on a very busy street.

The location is central and near a subway.

• Superior Single Room

The gym could have been bigger and better air condition in the halls

The decorations of the hotel were great, the location fantastic and the staff nice.

• Superior Single Room

I really liked this hotel. It's near to the main attractions in Berlin and it's easy to arrive from each corner of the city. The breakfast was awesome, variety and healthy options to choose. The internet connection was fantastic and very fast. The personal in the hotel were very supporting and they attend with proactive any request I made. If I have to come back to Berlin I'll choose again the NH Collection at Check Point Charlie

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was excellent. The concierge service was superb he showed us how to get to the airport on public transport - telling us what ticket to buy and how much it would cost, length of time it would take and even which platforms to go to.

• Superior Double or Twin Room New Style

Breakfast was expensive, so we went to one of the nice cafes which were close by.

Clean, modern & comfortable room. Set in a good location, close to the centre and to the underground.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

When we arrived the room had an unpleasant odour coming from the bathroom - perhaps because the drain plugs were left open. It was not very welcoming. By opening the windows, running the water

Great location. Available basement parking was convenient. Pet friendly; it was fun seeing a few dogs in the hotel.

We booked one premium room and one superior room (the superior room cost more) and there was no difference between the two rooms. I suspect that were given two premium rooms which is extremely disappointing as this is not what we paid for. My family members were unaware that I had booked an extra nice superior room for them as a surprise and therefore I did not realize that we had been short changed on the rooms until the end of the trip. Our room overlooked the courtyard and there was actually surprisingly noisy- I don't know if there was building works going on, or whether it was because we were near the service lift.

The hotel was in a good location, beds were comfortable and it was clean.

• Premium Double or Twin Room

The bed was exceptionally hard so be warned people with bad backs. The reception check-in was hopeless and understaffed. On every occassion there were queues for assistance and very slow service. The breakfast was very expensive, but on a positive note the location is such that you are around a lot of cafes and places that you can get a nice fresh and much cheaper breakfast

The location was brilliant for a lot of the major attractions and it was clean and tidy. The room was quiet allowing for sleep.

• Premium Double or Twin Room

Car parking is expensive. I think this thing apply to whole Europe

The staff and the hospitality was really great. I liked the location as well. Very comfortable room and the breakfast tasted good. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The best hotel I have ever seen. The good design, cleaning every day, pleasant staff (help me print my tickets and provide some information about hotel and city), kettle, coffee machine, dishes, free tea and coffee in the room, fridge and safe, new furniture, perfect location (nearby Mall of Berlin and Checkpoint Charli)

• Superior Double or Twin Room

SPA is the only one sauna so it’s kind of over advertised.

Nice room with nespresso coffee machine. Location is central so you can easily walk to most of places to see.

• Premium Double or Twin Room

Concierge service was a bit hit and miss. The desk was not manned at obvious times like start and end of day but the desk/reception staff were very helpful.

Good varied selection of food for breakfast. Useful locker service to leave luggage if you have a late flight, bags are tagged and you get a ticket and they are locked away.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I prefer the AC to be a be bit stronger

Great Location for sightseeing , 2 nearby supermarket & one of them is till 12 am which is great , good for shopping with close proximity of mall of Berlin , Nespresso machine in the room, good wifi , the male concierge was nice & friendly

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Our room was very quiet and we didn't hear anything from outside or the other guests. Free breakfast was added to our stay when we checked in. Everything was very nice, quiet and easy.

• Premium Double or Twin Room

Wi-fi failed one night and I called reception and was told there was indeed wi-fi and must be my device.. I explained that both my devices failed and I was also able to see a bunch of networks I didn't see before (called island-{codes}) which I assume to be the signal repeaters through the floor. Receptionist kept saying that he wasn't notified the wi-fi was down and being dismissive, and I said that I was the one notifying then... I asked if he could send someone to check it out, he said yes. After 15m I went downstairs and he said this could take up to 1h and offered me breakfast (which I declined, I honestly didn't want him to think I was being annoying for freebies, also I opt out of breakfast for a reason.. I really just wanted wi-fi to work!). I asked if they would turn it off and back on, which usually works... Oh and I did have wi-fi in reception so definitely wasn't my device. Shortly after I got back to my floor the internet was back. Was a pretty perfect stay aside from this minor incident.

Overall great experience, room was modern, clean, comfortable and really central. Most staff very helpful and friendly.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Would have liked a pool and I was not happy with the 5 euro service charge each time you order to the room. I understand why the charge is present but would have preferred tipping the waiter as I wished.

The staff was fantastic. I applaud the customer service. Mr Levi and his team did a great job taking care of us and made me feel special on my birthday. Hotel facilities were good. would have been better if they had a swimming pool. Breakfast was good but for a 4-star property and a company like NH, they could do better. I got a good deal on booking.com so it was definitely a value for money for me! Overall, great stay in Berlin. I would highly recommend the hotel, especially for the great customer service.

• Superior Double or Twin Room New Style

There is a 'drain' smell that comes up into bathrooms but...we did also notice this wafting up from vents across the City so guess this is an overall Berlin problem.

Excellent location in good area, walked everywhere to main sites. Comfortable bed and quiet nights sleep. Breakfast fabulous and cheerful, helpful staff.

• Premium Double or Twin Room

The worst breakfast of ever : brioches not fresh, hot dishes of some days before, express dishes made in not so clean paddle, coffe and milk and cappuccino has to be taken from a machine... and all this for 26 Euro !!!!! Be aware that the check out has to be done for 12.00 I asked for extra time : 10 Euro per hours !!! Shower was broken If you take something at the hotel bar they ask you to pay cash !

Very good position and you can find bike for hiding the city Room is as they say it his Very quite Very good bed

• Premium Double or Twin Room

I like everything about the hotel .. it has good location.. close to Berlin mall, close to all shoppings area .. supermarket is close by as well as the pharmacy.. location is great .. the staff is so good and cooperative they will direct help whenever you need anything.. I totally recommend the hotel and I will definitely come back again .. thank you NH ..

• Family Room New Style

Unfortunately the bathroom has on and off foul smell(clogged drain smell), but we didn't bother to complain about it because we only stayed for one night. The street noise(voices and vehicles)was very loud till late at night (our room faces the main street) despite being on the top floor.

The room was comfortable, the location is great, next to U bahn station and buses if you're not into walking much. Otherwise walking distance to many major attractions. Loads of cafes and shops nearby. The free late check out on Sunday at 5pm was a bonus for us as our flight was at 7pm and it only took about half an hour by Ubahn+bus to get to Tegel airport. Very convenient.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Some traffic noise at night, as on a busy street.

Very modern comfortable clean hotel. Handy location for tourist sites. Near metro too. Nice restaurant.

• Premium Double or Twin Room New Style

I couldn’t fault the hotel

This hotel is ultra modern, huge rooms, and nothing is missing - even electric opening and shutting of curtains. The breakfast was stunning and catered for all diets

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The bed comfort was regular. The matress felt a bit worn. The size and look of the room is not what I was expecting. In the pictures it looks nicer e.g. wooden floors, more nicely decorated and more ample. I was told I got an upgrade to a better room but honestly, there was no difference in facilities, size or anything else that made me think I did.

The staff was helpful and service oriented. The toiletries smelled nice and the shower was agradable. The location is excellent.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The bed(s) was very uncomfortable, woke up with a back pain. I requested for a double bed, and got to single ones, very uncomfortable as well. The room was very stuffy, bathroom had a bad smell, coffee machine in the room but coffee capsules were not provided. No free water.

Really good location, very central, nice bright room with balcony.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I requested a twin room but when we got to the room it was a double , we went back to reception and looked for a room move to a twin room , when we got to the new room it was also made as a double room , a few problems with the keys card also , we needed to rekey the card on a few occasions which was a bit of a nuisance , all in all a very good hotel however and will be back again !!!

Everything perfect

Beautiful hotel central to much of our sight seeing. Comfortable and elegant surroundings. Excellent staff. Lovely spacious room with appealing decor.

• Premium Double or Twin Room

The hotel policy written that children under 12 yo are staying free of charge, but during checkout I was notified about extra 130€ to pay for kids ‘ breakfast. Hopefully I reserved some money, but nobody told me in advance, that another payment will needed. I traveled a lot with my kids and everywhere when there was an information “children are staying free of charge “ that meant really free of charge.

Wellness area was very nice

• Premium Double or Twin Room

One of our rooms faced outside and we couldn't escape the noise in some parts; but not that bad.

Great location, 3 mins. walking distance from Check Point Charlie & Berlin Mall. Modern rooms; breakfast was relatively rich & overall we had a great experience. The staff were nice and addressed any issue we had on a timely manner and to our satisfaction.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Hotel is about a minute walk to the nearest metro station and has a handful of top attractions within 20mins walking distance. Room was reasonable for price and bed was comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful with recommendations on restaurants/bars as well as information about public transit.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Due to some complications, the place we were going to stay in Berlin was no longer available and we had to book another place to stay at the last minute. We could not be happier with our choice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Even though our last minute booking cause some minor problems they were promptly solved. Everything was great.

• Junior Suite New Style

Although on the Booking.com website they say it is possible to use the NH rewards program, I could not gain discount.

Good breakfast! Close to an underground station and a bus stop. Good beer restaurants nearby.

Breakfast was offered at 29 euros pp. Are you having a laugh? Don’t waste your money. Coffee shop five minutes walk away.

Great location. Very close to a metro stop. Big thick towels. Clean room. Comfy beds.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Nothing to complain. The hotel offered a late check-out until 5pm without extra charges, which was very considerate for tourists to make good use of stay. The hotel is just less than 50 meters away from the metro station (Stadtmitte) and dm mart. Great breakfast with plenty of choices, incl. warm dishes.

• Premium Double or Twin Room New Style

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. Our reason for visiting was for his birthday weekend, we both had never been to Berlin before. Searching for hours and hours for best prices, reviews and location, I found this hotel to be the best value. Once we had stayed I realised this was an understatement - never did I think a hotel especially so big could make you feel so special. I had previously contacted the hotel as I was looking to book breakfast on the actual day of Chris' birthday as a suprise. When we arrived back from one of our Berlin sightseeing days they had left an invitation in our bedroom inviting us for breakfast the following morning. I spoke to reception expressing my delight on such a thoughtful gesture but explained his birthday wasn't until the day later. As not to ruin his birthday breakfast, Andreas very kindly told us breakfast was on the house until our departure and apologised about the mix up. If this wasn't enough, we arrived back to our hotel for a rest before heading out for dinner. Chris found a birthday cake and bottle of Prosecco waiting for him in our room! Pleased was not the word! Thankyou sooo much for making this such a special weekend for my boyfriend and I. It was exactly what I was hoping for and so so much more. All the staff were super friendly, hotel was immaculate and the service was out of this world. Stadmitte U station is literally on its door step and we also used Koche Straße U and merherner U to get around.The transport in Berlin is fantastic, never had to wait longer than 10 mins and invest in a welcome card - deffinatley worth it!!

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The only problem with our scenic view on the 6th floor was that it clearly takes housekeeping a little longer to get round the rooms and we were interrupted watching Liverpool at 2.30pm on Saturday, which I felt was a bit extreme especially seeing as the beds had been done (I can only imagine she was double checking, which is good but not great at that time!). But then again, there are signs to hang on the door to prevent interruption. Also would have preferred greater English TV selection but the point of the holiday is to go outside and it was a good motivator. Had to rate slightly lower for the broken/slightly malfunctioning elevators as my partner is very scared of them and it made him a little more nervous.

I thought it was lovely to be greeted warmly and I don't know if the check-in guy sensed I'd had a bad day but a complimentary upgrade to a bigger room with a view was amazing and made my trip twice as good. The facilities were great and I wish I'd had a chance to use the wellness suite, but even within the room having a Nespresso machine and lovely herbal teas showed the quality of the hotel and the fairness of price.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

i liked everything except for the fact that the air conditioning in the room was not working

my room was on the last floor and with a balcony overlooking the main road. it was amazing

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Elevators are slow, even though the sheets were clean, the covet was dirty, no slippers.

Location, customer service, friendly staff, value for the money, some rooms have balcony (very small though,,, perfect for a smoker)

• Superior Double or Twin Room

We had an issue with the sink in the bathroom. It was clogged and it was not solved during our short stay. This was a bit of a dissapointment but we did appreciate that the staff offered the possibility to change the room and offered us free breakfast as a compensation.

Breakfast was very good! Bed was amazing.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I was celebrating my birthday. Every year me and my wife go to different places for that date and always was made special in every hotel we had been except this one. And I did tell them it was my birthday.

The room facilities

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The first room we were given smelt of cigarette smoke. When we asked to change they did so quickly. Most days something in the room was not changed for example we the big bottle of shower gel on he wall ran out and although we placed it on the side it was not refilled until a day later, similarly with the tissue box and the kettle in the room did not work and we had to report twice before it was changed. The breakfast in the hotel cost EUR 26 per person - so we went else where!

The room was very modern and light. The hotel was well positioned for site seeing. The coffee machine in the room was excellent.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I know a lot of hotels in Germany have two mattresses together to make a queen bed. I just wish the lower part didn’t separate. I initially got the 1st floor (which is technically the 2nd floor). I asked if they had anything higher. I was told the 4th floor “courtyard view” was nice. It’s not. Pick the st, not matter what floor.

Nice modern interior As a photographer, I like to pick hotels that may be good for a shoot. Although I had no shoots, it’s definitely photo shoot worthy

• Superior Single Room

If you want a single room and you do not need facilities for handicapped in your bathroom, tell it them beforehand, otherwise they may give this room to you on default.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Quiet room, amazing location to go sightseeing. It is close to the metro station, within walking distance of monuments. Staff is super nice, and the rooms are clean and very suitable to recover from your sightseeing. There is a taxi stop outside, so it's super easy to get transportation.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

We were victims of theft. Somebody broke into our room and cracked the safe and stole all of our money!!! We were not reimbursed by the hotel and were told that insurance will handle it!!! The hotel lacks security measures we couldve been harmed. The staff offered free services however our loss was not reimbursed.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Heating not too great in rooms

Nice hotel with very good attentive staff. Great breakfast with plenty of choice. All in all a great place to stay. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Excellent location, close to public transport and main attractions. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Large, clean room and bathroom. Excellent breakfast buffet. Large choice in high quality food and drinks.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Double room was two beds shoved together and made up as two separate beds. Usually made up as one bed. Scuff marks on floor, stain on curtains. The decor looked cheap in contrast to the lobby etc. Had to request bathrobes (not a big deal). Bar tender was so dismissive and slow when ordered pre dinner drinks. We had 30 minutes and were served straight away but even though there were only maybe 3 other small parties he still hadn’t even started our order after 15 minutes! When I asked for a beer and cosmopolitan he looked irritated and said it would be a while. I thought because it would take a while to make... he hadn’t even attempted to make it after 15 minutes so we just left. I’d understand in a busy bar but not in this instance. Don’t have cocktails on your menu if you’ll make your customer feel bad for ordering a very straight forward one. Unfortunate start to a nice evening. The Italian down the road made up for it!

Location was good, and check in staff and staff selling train tickets/info very friendly. Decor of lobby and bar very nice. Felt 4 Star.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Wifi tended to come and go. Kept having to re-connect.

Very nice room with an excellent bathroom. Never had to wait long for the lift. Handy location within walking distance of many sights.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

the free wi-fi could have been faster, otherwise all good.

Excellent location, superb hotel and very friendly and helpful staff. In the heart of downtown walking distance to Postdamer Platz and MGB. Great location if you are attending EFM/Berlinale.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

i had a small trouble while check-in. i got a “single” room instead of the “superior double room” which i booked! after i back to reception, the manager told me they received that information from booking.com. therefore i have to take that “single” room and the breakfast is only for 1 person! i double checked my booking confirmation, there is nothing wrong, a superior double room up to 2 persons include breakfast! then he told me since im there for vacation, he will upgrade me to a double room, and also add breakfast for 1 more person without extra charge. in the end we solve the problem, but i don’t like that kind of trick. it is not how generous he is, it is what i paid for and supposed to get!

it is a beautiful hotel! perfect location, very clean room, great breakfast with many choices, friendly staff and the welcome drink in lobby, i love the idea!

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast could have been better (stayed at movenpick before...also 4star...much better breakfast).

Room was spacious and comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful. Location was wonderful.

• Premium Double or Twin Room New Style

The check-in & check-out service was slow, and the manner of the Reception Staff was abrupt. I reported twice to the Concierge that there was no coffee or tea on the tray in our room; i repeatedly tried to phone the extension number for housekeeping (875) but it just rang out. Coffee appeared on our last night (of 3). I also reported that the water from the bathroom sink tap smelt of sewage, to which he shrugged his shoulders & said that couldnt be sorted quickly enough for our stay. I stay in hotels regularly, and enjoy being made to feel welcome rather than just another room occupant; unfortunately this hotel did not meet my expectations.

The location of the hotel was good for the purpose of our trip, and the staff in the Bar were good. The Concierge recommended & booked the sightseeing bus, which we enjoyed.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Services were really friendly but rather slow. Sometimes it was necessary to wait and wait and then call again in order to get your query responded. Heating even with A/C was insufficient so extra heater needs to be pre-arranged.

Teas were great, lobby area and location as well. There is a piano available too.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

When I just arrive they gave me a room in the first floor very noisy because the busy road. The window was broken and allowing the sound from the road to get in. They change me to the 4th level and it still noisy but the window worked better in keep the sound coming from the road. Will advise anyone to get a room from the 4th level up.

The location couldn't be better. Is close to most of the landmarks I was interested in and I found easy to go around from there. Simple perfect.

• Premium Double or Twin Room New Style

An amazing buffet breakfast definitely something for everyone! Fantastic location, under 15 minute walk to Brandenburgh Gate. Would most definitely book this hotel again.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Could have done with some better pillows as they was a little saggy.

Bed was really good. Bedroom was a very large size and spacious. Overall the hotel was very clean and represented well.

• Premium Double or Twin Room

Too bad for hotel four starvsuperior, steam bath don t work, nobody cleaning spa center, days, no water, no tea, no fruits, no bads after sauna...poor, no bad linens change... maybe hotel with three star

• Premium Double or Twin Room

Housekeeping was poor and lets the hotel down. On entering the room, the previous guests had not been cleared up after properly. An empty pack of nuts was left on the mini bar. I took this to the concierge who feigned horror, but they still tried to put it on our bill. On the only occasion our room was cleaned they did not replace the toilet roll or the tea bags and did not take the used cups and glasses away.

Right in the middle of Berlin. A bright, modern and well appointed hotel. Breakfast has a vast selection of choices and the bar was well stocked with quality whiskies. The young lady on duty over the weekend gave charming and excellent service.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Our room was not cleaned properly. Its like the manager of the housekeeping didn't checked it before. Bathroom need immediately renovation.

Nice & modern decoration. Really good & rich breakfast. Reception staff, friendly, helpful and professional. Property location one of the best.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was around 29 euros pp per night which I thought was extortionate but many other options nearby so it wasn't a problem.

Brilliant location within walking distance of most of the major attractions and tube station. The room was spacious and modern. Room service was brilliant and no request was too big or small. The front desk staff checked me in at 11am without me even asking which was just what I needed after travelling since 2am. The lady at the desk was so lovely and friendly and the gent who provided extra amenities to my room on request was also brilliant and so polite. Housekeeping was good but on the first day it did seem a little dusty in the room but the following days this was not the case.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The fridge was loud for long periods. It was about 2 meters away from the bed so it was really annoying, disturbing the sleep. Same problem in the morning cause you could hear the doors snapping like someone was hammering a sword. Probably the main problem was the "Service" door opposite our room. I guess the cleaning lady was needing frequently stuff from in there. Really disturbing was the really bad water outflow in the bath tub!!! The breakfast had many choices, though the quality wasn't of a 4star hotel level. Those croissants were really hard and the cold cuts/cheese/salmon not that good.

Cosy hotel in a really good location. The price was really good which included breakfast. The room was big enough for two and the double bed king size without any stupid gap in the middle. Highlight was the on spot cooking of omelettes with fresh ingredients.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Nothing. Everything was perfect for me.

Superb. Simply superb in all respects. Staff is courteous and polite. Rooms are great with all amenities. Good at restaurant is delicious and well presented.

• Premium Double or Twin Room

Cleaning staff made "organized" mess in a bathroom (all bottles and other stuff were "carefully" spread out), looks like due to the absence of tips - not something you expect from a hotel of such class. Also, it was a bathrobe, but just one, despite we traveled together with my girlfriend. Also free "welcome" coffee capsules were missing a few days in a row, they appeared only on the 3d or even 4th day of our stay.

Great bed, quite big room, nice interior, friendly staff at the reception and at the bar

• Premium Double or Twin Room

clear info about parking would be great (the NH website says there is no onsite parking). We parked in a public garage close by for 10€ per night, but realised that the hotel seems to have a garage, but I assume at higher extra costs.

Excellent location and efficient staff. Great breakfast! (longer available than in most other hotels) - I love NH Hotels breakfasts! :D Comfy beds, great coffee/tea making facilities, I don't have any complaints actually.

• Premium Double or Twin Room New Style

Nothing really, overall great stay.

Location is superb, you can walk to what's not to miss in Berlin. Staff was very helpful and friendly, the room was quiet and I loved having a robe and slippers in the bathroom. The gym was also good, with weights, a bike, a running machine, a rowing machine and 2 sort of heliptics. The gym was also very clean and quite quiet. The breakfast was excellent with a lot of choice (freshly made omelette, pancakes, bio honey, vegan and gluten free options...)

• Premium Double or Twin Room

VERY hard bed. From 1 - 10 it was 8-9 when it comes to hard madress. Fridge in the room var noisy, but easy to switch off.

Perfect parking. New and clean hotel. Plain, but nice.

• Premium Double or Twin Room

The room was basic in amenities and the space also basic. Very nice and spacious the welcome area and the breakfast room. A little expensive the breakfast I will choose to have outside the breakfast the next time to taste more the bakeries around the hotel.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Wifi : My friend never could connect to hotel wifi. And the staff couldn’t help us. Actually I was so disappointed that they didn’t really try to help. Room : There was no bathtub nor one queen bed that I’ve requested.

Location : There is a u-bahn station in 200 meters. Room : It was clean.

Browse NH Collection Berlin Mitte am Checkpoint Charlie traveller photo gallery